im not getting gta4, mind as well just shoot me now.

• 107 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

dsman418

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 dsman418
Member since 2005 • 1755 Posts
ya u heard me, im not getting gta4, i have never owned any gta games and not ashamed of it. i might get it but i highly doubt it, ok im 14, my mother dosnt even like me buying games like halo and what not, they still dont care, but my mom dosnt like them, i highly doubt ill be able to get gta4 unless i go to bestbuy where no one evr checks for age
Toriko42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#2 Toriko42
Member since 2006 • 27562 Posts
So you're just pissed off cause you parents don't let you buy it
flawlesscoope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 flawlesscoope
Member since 2005 • 642 Posts
mkay
Gregoroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Gregoroth
Member since 2005 • 2552 Posts
Neither am I. Can't stand GTA.
nickdastick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#6 nickdastick
Member since 2004 • 5286 Posts

Hey kid, you are 14... You probably don't even remember when the first GTA hit the scene!!! And besides all that, why do we care if you aren't buying the game? I have a lot of friends that aren't buying the game and I couldn't care less. It's their choice. I love how open the GTA games are and they have only been getting better. I would like my friends to have the new once since it has multiplayer but either way, it's no big deal if they don't buy it. So to sum it all up, nobody cares if you buy it or not.

greenghost123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 greenghost123
Member since 2007 • 570 Posts
Well this thread was pointless, I suppose your next thread will be 'hay guise i got a haircut yesturday'.
ollie456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#8 ollie456
Member since 2007 • 143 Posts
OMG!! Everyone is the gaming community!!!!! dsman418 isn't getting GTA because of his mother and he doesn't care!!!!! oMG this is the worst news ever!!!! thank god you atleast posted this so I would of known about this tragedy in gaming history!
twopic58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#9 twopic58
Member since 2007 • 3710 Posts
Ok good for you. I'm 14, and I already payed GTA off. Nobody cares if you aren't buying it.
hockeyruler12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#10 hockeyruler12
Member since 2005 • 8114 Posts
i cant get it either...my parents dont want me playing it in front of my 13 year old brother, and they know if i get it, he will play it too
Avatar image for FamilyGuyFan507
FamilyGuyFan507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

#11 FamilyGuyFan507
Member since 2005 • 2463 Posts

ya u heard me, im not getting gta4, i have never owned any gta games and not ashamed of it. i might get it but i highly doubt it, ok im 14, my mother dosnt even like me buying games like halo and what not, they still dont care, but my mom dosnt like them, i highly doubt ill be able to get gta4 unless i go to bestbuy where no one evr checks for agedsman418

This is BS, people like you need to just shut the hell up and stop complaining. So what if you can't play GTA, big deal write a novel bout it.

Avatar image for CertifiedGunnah
CertifiedGunnah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 CertifiedGunnah
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
Sad....Real Sad.
white_sox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#13 white_sox
Member since 2006 • 17442 Posts
no i couldnt give to shiiits, i have many other games that ill love playing, i new when all the hype started about this game not to pay attention cause i would not be foretaking in the pedestrian killing adventuredsman418
Great, you just said you haven't played it or any of the previous versions yet you judge. You can kill marines in Halo, so that makes you a sick, sick person for liking it.
PacBoy23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 PacBoy23
Member since 2004 • 9505 Posts

no i couldnt give to shiiits, i have many other games that ill love playing, i new when all the hype started about this game not to pay attention cause i would not be foretaking in the pedestrian killing adventuredsman418

your never required to kill pedestrians but anyway have fun with that and this is more of a blog because no one truly cares if your not getting it and your going to try to brag about not getting it

Ravi_1900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#15 Ravi_1900
Member since 2006 • 977 Posts
Try whatever you like its a free world, GTA has the hype but sure every one doesnt love it for sure.
phat_frank43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 phat_frank43
Member since 2004 • 513 Posts
The hype will bring you down... same as if you never bought that copy of halo lol
spyder_r0de0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 spyder_r0de0
Member since 2007 • 171 Posts

your 14 your balls havent balls dropped yet once they drop BAM gta 4 will make you love video games

LGRSTPF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 LGRSTPF
Member since 2008 • 132 Posts
Such irony.
Avatar image for deactivated-5b19214ec908b
deactivated-5b19214ec908b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#19 deactivated-5b19214ec908b
Member since 2007 • 25072 Posts

whats the point in this lots of people arnt getting gta4

LGRSTPF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 LGRSTPF
Member since 2008 • 132 Posts

whats the point in this lots of people arnt getting gta4

toast_burner
I think the point is, his saying his not getting a GTA IV and his a gamer. Unlike many people.
siki_serb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 siki_serb
Member since 2006 • 101 Posts

my mother dosnt even like medsman418

Why would she...you'r 14, we don't care because you were 12 or 12 1/2 during San Andreas...and you'r 14 now and you had no idea wtf was going on in these games...you dont DESERVE to play GTA.

It's a game for mature people and people that appreciate great great masterpiece gaming.

Now please continue your process of premature ejaculation.

P.S WE DO NOT CARE!

PabloExobar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#23 PabloExobar
Member since 2007 • 57 Posts
1. Who cares? 2. You're 14, so you're not even allowed to play GTA.
Hunter_1410

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Hunter_1410
Member since 2007 • 66 Posts
This topic is a good reason why games get banned or censored in australia......because kids will eventually somehow be able to get the game.....i don't mean to be an a**
Muramasa_Edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Muramasa_Edge
Member since 2004 • 287 Posts

OMG!! Everyone is the gaming community!!!!! dsman418 isn't getting GTA because of his mother and he doesn't care!!!!! oMG this is the worst news ever!!!! thank god you atleast posted this so I would of known about this tragedy in gaming history!ollie456

Indeed. :)

In Before Lock!

jojo198

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#26 jojo198
Member since 2005 • 1924 Posts
i would hate 14 buying this kind of game, i don't wanna hear a whinning 14 year old kid screaming at me while i playing online multiplayer, its so annoying im clad ur not buying it.
jojo198

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 jojo198

dsman418: im not getting gta4, mind as well just shoot me now.

jojo198: i will not shoot you unless u play the game.

dsman418: why don't u want me to get gta4!!! wouwaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!

uberpwner93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#29 uberpwner93
Member since 2007 • 518 Posts
I'm 14 also, but my mom knows I'm not a complete idiot and will go out and repeat everything I do in the game. I have been playing M games since 10, and I am no more screwed up than anyone else. And if your mom won't let you buy GTA4, then you must really have a problem, or she's a complete idiot. A 14 year old should know what is real and whats fake anyway.
jojo198

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 jojo198

I'm 14 also, but my mom knows I'm not a complete idiot and will go out and repeat everything I do in the game. I have been playing M games since 10, and I am no more screwed up than anyone else. And if your mom won't let you buy GTA4, then you must really have a problem, or she's a complete idiot. A 14 year old should know what is real and whats fake anyway.uberpwner93

don't call people's parent idiot, it makes you an idiot, parent have live longer than you and have more experience, a game can effect 14 year no matter how they know about reality or fake, once the 14 year old played game to much it effect them and make them scream at tv for no reason, children should not play mature games has it will effect they behavior more, and can end out shooting ppl.

RichyRulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#31 RichyRulez
Member since 2005 • 212 Posts

YES! Somone who dislikes GTA as much as I do. I don't know about you guys but this is what I hear when I hear people talk about GTA...

"OMG LIKE BRO! I turned on all these cheats on GTA and just started SHOOTING PEOPLEZ ZOMG WTF LOL! I like shot this police officers leg off and then they weren't even chasing me! HAHAHARAHEIAJSKHDKJSNDJKCXN."

It sounds so retarded. Call of Duty 4 for the win.

siki_serb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 siki_serb
Member since 2006 • 101 Posts

[QUOTE="uberpwner93"]I'm 14 also, but my mom knows I'm not a complete idiot and will go out and repeat everything I do in the game. I have been playing M games since 10, and I am no more screwed up than anyone else. And if your mom won't let you buy GTA4, then you must really have a problem, or she's a complete idiot. A 14 year old should know what is real and whats fake anyway.jojo198

don't call people's parent idiot, it makes you an idiot, parent have live longer than you and have more experience, a game can effect 14 year no matter how they know about reality or fake, once the 14 year old played game to much it effect them and make them scream at tv for no reason, children should not play mature games has it will effect they behavior more, and can end out shooting ppl.

Are you being sarcastic or.....?

No offence but it sounds really funny lol

ziggy87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 ziggy87
Member since 2006 • 873 Posts

[QUOTE="dsman418"]ya u heard me, im not getting gta4, i have never owned any gta games and not ashamed of it. i might get it but i highly doubt it, ok im 14, my mother dosnt even like me buying games like halo and what not, they still dont care, but my mom dosnt like them, i highly doubt ill be able to get gta4 unless i go to bestbuy where no one evr checks for ageFamilyGuyFan507

This is BS, people like you need to just shut the hell up and stop complaining. So what if you can't play GTA, big deal write a novel bout it.

uh does it sound like hes complainging?

in fact hes doing the complete opposite of complaining

ShadowsRunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 ShadowsRunner
Member since 2006 • 742 Posts

Who cares if you don't get the game. The game is M rating and you are 14 so yeah it's pretty obvious that you won't get it but who the hell cares.

shaunchgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 shaunchgo
Member since 2006 • 4605 Posts
Ok.
Thomasdeleo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Thomasdeleo
Member since 2006 • 1984 Posts

YES! Somone who dislikes GTA as much as I do. I don't know about you guys but this is what I hear when I hear people talk about GTA...

"OMG LIKE BRO! I turned on all these cheats on GTA and just started SHOOTING PEOPLEZ ZOMG WTF LOL! I like shot this police officers leg off and then they weren't even chasing me! HAHAHARAHEIAJSKHDKJSNDJKCXN."

It sounds so retarded. Call of Duty 4 for the win.

RichyRulez
Shut Up mongrel
Muramasa_Edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Muramasa_Edge

I'm 14 also, but my mom knows I'm not a complete idiot and will go out and repeat everything I do in the game. I have been playing M games since 10, and I am no more screwed up than anyone else. And if your mom won't let you buy GTA4, then you must really have a problem, or she's a complete idiot. A 14 year old should know what is real and whats fake anyway.uberpwner93

Game ratings are there for a reason, underage people playing videogames are one of the main reasons the industry is so heavily scrutinised. You can't watch 300, Aliens, American Pie or Hostel legally, why should you be able to play a game with such adult content? It's this attitude that's causing the scaremongering in the first place.

I don't mind if it's a game with just violence, or just swearing, but this is a game with Drugs, Sex, Violence, Crime, Extortion, Prostitution et all.....not appropriate at all.

Now will someone please lock this useless topic?

Muramasa_Edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Muramasa_Edge

[QUOTE="uberpwner93"]I'm 14 also, but my mom knows I'm not a complete idiot and will go out and repeat everything I do in the game. I have been playing M games since 10, and I am no more screwed up than anyone else. And if your mom won't let you buy GTA4, then you must really have a problem, or she's a complete idiot. A 14 year old should know what is real and whats fake anyway.jojo198

You're a moron. A bona-fide moron. You're a king among Morons. Don't blame someone's parents? Kid what have you been smoking?! Bad parenting is responsable for 90% of rude, unadjusted, truant scumbags walking around this planet; don't give me that bull. Blaming a game for that is as useful as a chocolate fire-guard.

It's not the games that are the problem, it's the kids thinking they're entitled to do exactly what adults do- alcohol, videogames, smoking, and more.....

Stop trying to grow up so damn fast- there'll be a time for your GTAs and your Hostels, but hopefully that'll be when you're fully mentally developed.

superledger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 superledger
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

i cant get it either...my parents dont want me playing it in front of my 13 year old brother, and they know if i get it, he will play it toohockeyruler12

Thats a fair enough request from a parents' point of view though.

You're a good guy for respecting that.

Perhaps, I'm just getting old and mature but I sense a lot of anger on this forum. People flamed some guy for saying he wasnt bying the game citing the 'nobody cares' explanation.

If thats the case then shoudn't we flame those who post saying they are buying the game? Why would we care what they buy either?

In fact, lets just close down the forms if people arent allowed to start a discussion anymore.:D

mohfrontline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#41 mohfrontline
Member since 2007 • 5678 Posts
youre really missing out. The few GTA games Ive played have been very fun.
Avatar image for 8732_YoungJeezy
8732_YoungJeezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#42 8732_YoungJeezy
Member since 2008 • 1656 Posts
Never was a gta fan, so im not getting it, and if I do it prolly be like next year or so
DragonXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 DragonXx
Member since 2004 • 887 Posts

want me to be honest? i know a 5 year old that plays bully/gta lol!

yeah you should see this kid in real life. carjacks people, buys guns from the flea market and runs around doin drug missions killing innocent pedestrians.

Avatar image for Enraged_Bannana
Enraged_Bannana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Enraged_Bannana
Member since 2008 • 671 Posts

Neither am I. Can't stand GTA.Gregoroth

totally agree. i used to like them until i found how insanely pointless they were

willimate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#45 willimate
Member since 2007 • 130 Posts
i know why u don't buy gta 4, its because u just hate this game just like the ass monkey jack thompson,
AwakenedMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 AwakenedMaster
Member since 2007 • 362 Posts

So, to sum up this thread:

hai ther guys i'm not getting gta4 cause my mommy won't let me cause i'm too young.

Awesome. We care why?

-Nero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 -Nero
Member since 2007 • 259 Posts
3 words. We don't care!
jeffboardin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 jeffboardin
Member since 2007 • 97 Posts

no i couldn't give to shiiits, i have many other games that ill love playing, i new when all the hype started about this game not to pay attention cause i would not be foretaking in the pedestrian killing adventuredsman418

Okay then... Sounds like someone is sore cause they can't get it. That said I'm not getting it either, not because of the violence I've just never liked GTA games.

angelkimne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 angelkimne
Member since 2006 • 14037 Posts

[QUOTE="Gregoroth"]Neither am I. Can't stand GTA.Enraged_Bannana

totally agree. i used to like them until i found how insanely pointless they were

Well if there pointless then what is the point of any game. The point of it IMO is to have fun, ehich i do.

raze-boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 raze-boi
Member since 2006 • 853 Posts
Lol, look at his gamertag, it has Halo 3, COD4 and Orange Box, they are all M-rated games.