Gigantic Closed Beta is Live

This topic is locked from further discussion.

suicidesn0wman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By suicidesn0wman
Member since 2006 • 7490 Posts

Hey guys, guessing GameSpot ignored the press release. Perfect World Entertainment announced that the closed beta for Gigantic was returning today. I just verified that the Xbox version is active.

Waiting for the game to find a match, don't think many people know the game is live.

If any of you have this still installed on your Xbox One, get on and lets try it out.

suicidesn0wman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 suicidesn0wman

Got to play two matches total. Took forever to get in a match, very slow matchmaking right now. If anyone disconnects the whole lobby will crash.

The two matches I did get in to though, really fun. Just pure chaotic action. I can see why Microsoft wanted everyone to play this game, it's incredibly fun.

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#3 Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

Cool thanks will try it out during the weekend if I get a chance. I previously played the game, during the summer I think...and at that time matchmaking was slow as well. Hopefully the more people play the shorter the matchmaking times become. It's a fun game from what I played, once you understand what to do

suicidesn0wman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 suicidesn0wman

Yeah, I don't think I've quite figured it out yet, but I still had a blast. Created a clip of the game off Twitch and upped it to YouTube if anyone wants to see it in action.

Loading Video...

oflow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#5  Edited By oflow
Member since 2003 • 5185 Posts

I played it a lot in the first beta there were a lot more players then. Takes some getting used to the control schematic. Looks like they upped the graphics a bit now but the core of the game is still too basic and their free 2 play model is currently way too grindy for basically no rewards worth getting. I do think they did a pretty good job on making some of their characters unique though.

With Overwatch, Battleborn and Paladins beta coming soon to Xbox I think Gigantic is kinda gonna fall by the way side.