Funny threats you've gotten over xbox live

• 115 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

hxce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 595

User Lists: 0

#51 hxce
Member since 2006 • 2099 Posts
*im gonna f*** your mother*
dcap8424

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#52 dcap8424
Member since 2006 • 806 Posts

By the way remember I am not bashing Americans, simply stating that in the past when I have heard outbursts and trash talk from Americans it has been easily some of the most insane stuff I have heard, more so than what you here from other countrys, that is all.V4LENT1NE

well, i'm sure you're not trying to bash americans, but anyone that reads that would think less of americans because you're saying that americans like to talk trash.  that may be true, but as an american that doesn't talk trash, i kinda take offense to that.  stupidity is equally distributed across all countries... there are more people from america playing live than any other country so of course it seems like most of these trash talkers are american... because they are, but that's not a fair generalization, imo

Gimp_Shard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 Gimp_Shard
Member since 2006 • 104 Posts

I was playing COD3 with couple of french speaking guys on the server and found it very entertaining when they started cussing in english... your mother this and that, f this/that... I'm not sure if they really knew what they were saying (in broken english) but everyone got a chuckle out of it

LosDaddie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 57

#54 LosDaddie
Member since 2006 • 10318 Posts

While owning n00bs in GeOW, I kept saying: "Die you filthy neo-conservative"  and one guy claimed he was coming to my house to fight me.

:lol:

V4LENT1NE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#55 V4LENT1NE
Member since 2006 • 12901 Posts

[QUOTE="V4LENT1NE"]By the way remember I am not bashing Americans, simply stating that in the past when I have heard outbursts and trash talk from Americans it has been easily some of the most insane stuff I have heard, more so than what you here from other countrys, that is all.dcap8424

well, i'm sure you're not trying to bash americans, but anyone that reads that would think less of americans because you're saying that americans like to talk trash. that may be true, but as an american that doesn't talk trash, i kinda take offense to that. stupidity is equally distributed across all countries... there are more people from america playing live than any other country so of course it seems like most of these trash talkers are american... because they are, but that's not a fair generalization, imo

No, you are bending words there a bit my friend, I said the Americans that do trash talk tend to take it a little further, I didnt say that all Americans like to trash talk, you are lying. 

dcap8424

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 dcap8424

[QUOTE="dcap8424"][QUOTE="V4LENT1NE"]By the way remember I am not bashing Americans, simply stating that in the past when I have heard outbursts and trash talk from Americans it has been easily some of the most insane stuff I have heard, more so than what you here from other countrys, that is all.V4LENT1NE
well, i'm sure you're not trying to bash americans, but anyone that reads that would think less of americans because you're saying that americans like to talk trash. that may be true, but as an american that doesn't talk trash, i kinda take offense to that. stupidity is equally distributed across all countries... there are more people from america playing live than any other country so of course it seems like most of these trash talkers are american... because they are, but that's not a fair generalization, imo

No, you are bending words there a bit my friend, I said the Americans that do trash talk tend to take it a little further, I didnt say that all Americans like to trash talk, you are lying. 

i didn't say that you said all americans like to talk trash...? you did suggest that americans (again not saying all) like to talk trash though, because you're saying that americans take it further.  all i'm saying is that i don't like that you said the funniest reactions and outbursts come from americans. also i don't like to be called a liar... especially when i did no such thing.

xbox360isgr8t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 xbox360isgr8t
Member since 2006 • 6600 Posts

was playing halo 2 and some guy from like boston called me a c**k smoker once. whatever that means

jdknight21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#58 jdknight21
Member since 2006 • 3282 Posts
Why'd the last page of the thread have to go PC :(
hxce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 595

#59 hxce
Member since 2006 • 2099 Posts
Well some 14 year old american once told me on Lost Planet that they could nuke the whole europe and kill every single one of us just because we pwnd him in the game.. Should i take that as a threath?
V4LENT1NE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 V4LENT1NE
Member since 2006 • 12901 Posts

[QUOTE="V4LENT1NE"][QUOTE="dcap8424"][QUOTE="V4LENT1NE"]By the way remember I am not bashing Americans, simply stating that in the past when I have heard outbursts and trash talk from Americans it has been easily some of the most insane stuff I have heard, more so than what you here from other countrys, that is all.dcap8424

i didn't say that you said all americans like to talk trash...? you did suggest that americans (again not saying all) like to talk trash though, because you're saying that americans take it further. all i'm saying is that i don't like that you said the funniest reactions and outbursts come from americans. also i don't like to be called a liar... especially when i did no such thing.

It really isnt a hard concept to grasp, I siad that the Americans  which do trash talk seem to take it further than most other nationalitys, and they do, I dont see why you would take offense to that. End of argument, if you have a problem with me PM, I am not sitting here arguing with someone who likes to put words into my mouth and take things out of proportion, which you are doing, again, you really dont have anything to be offended by and I dont want to agrue with you.

FragginWagon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 FragginWagon
Member since 2005 • 592 Posts
Well I'll tell ya what. I'm American and frankly I'm proud of our smack-talking abilities you dirty ^#&* piece of &^#%. I'll nuke yer country if you say otherwise!!! Even if yer country happens also to be my country. :)
branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#62 branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts
I haven't been threatened too much on Live. If I have, it wasn't worth remembering since I..can't remember.
mark_c_128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 mark_c_128
Member since 2006 • 1520 Posts
one guy said that he would block my internet using a program his firend made for him then he would firebomb my house :|
KrAzY_cHrIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#64 KrAzY_cHrIs
Member since 2007 • 1132 Posts

one guy said that he would block my internet using a program his firend made for him then he would firebomb my house :|mark_c_128

ypu better watch out for him :roll:

V_Zarnold_N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 V_Zarnold_N
Member since 2006 • 1272 Posts
[QUOTE="V4LENT1NE"][QUOTE="dcap8424"]

[QUOTE="V4LENT1NE"]American kid said he wanted to nuke England, I dont care what you say, you get the funniest reactions and outbursts from Americans, awesome.JJ4545

that makes no sense... and who doesn't want to nuke england? j/k :)

The kid got pissed because he was getting beat bad at Gears and shouting host every 5 seconds to a guy that wasnt even host, the guy he was getting angry at was English, therefore he said "I want to nuke England". I tell ya, the funniest stuff I have heard has been from Americans, it just doesnt get mush better.

On the other hand, quite a few of the Americans I've played with have been very intelligent, nice people, but I won't deny that there are some absolute jackasses out there.

I'm a Brit by the way. 

jackass doesnt even begin to cover it lol btw im american and yeah there are some of us that are just dumb, dumb as hell

jak360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#66 jak360
Member since 2005 • 97 Posts

I don't have anything good to tell, just the kids screaming and being whining **** about it,also about random comments on my mom

darkprince45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 darkprince45
Member since 2006 • 361 Posts

(this was me) i told some guy i would crap in his mailbox on a hot sunny day, and let him put his hand to grab the mail.

This one was directed to me, but not really a threat.

After a match some guy sent me a message talking like borat the whole time

damned_beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 83

#68 damned_beast
Member since 2005 • 4393 Posts
"Im going to come through the tv and hit you if you dont stop killing me"
playwithfire17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 playwithfire17
Member since 2006 • 770 Posts
Meh, the worst i've been called is an effing mother effer and various derogatory synonyms for homosexual. No real threats yet. Maybe that means I'm not owning people hard enough yet.
OfficialBed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 OfficialBed
Member since 2005 • 17668 Posts

After owning someone in Gears, they sent me a pic of them flashing their penis :|

I'm still undertaking psychological counseling five months later.

-K

Kravyn81

pwned

...and i haven't been threatened on xbl yet

Pwnosaurus_Rex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Pwnosaurus_Rex
Member since 2007 • 291 Posts

After owning someone in Gears, they sent me a pic of them flashing their penis :|

-K

Kravyn81

lmao :lol: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha XD :lol: 

Luke787

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Luke787
Member since 2005 • 52 Posts
[QUOTE="dcap8424"]

[QUOTE="V4LENT1NE"][QUOTE="dcap8424"][QUOTE="V4LENT1NE"]By the way remember I am not bashing Americans, simply stating that in the past when I have heard outbursts and trash talk from Americans it has been easily some of the most insane stuff I have heard, more so than what you here from other countrys, that is all.V4LENT1NE

i didn't say that you said all americans like to talk trash...? you did suggest that americans (again not saying all) like to talk trash though, because you're saying that americans take it further. all i'm saying is that i don't like that you said the funniest reactions and outbursts come from americans. also i don't like to be called a liar... especially when i did no such thing.

It really isnt a hard concept to grasp, I siad that the Americans which do trash talk seem to take it further than most other nationalitys, and they do, I dont see why you would take offense to that. End of argument, if you have a problem with me PM, I am not sitting here arguing with someone who likes to put words into my mouth and take things out of proportion, which you are doing, again, you really dont have anything to be offended by and I dont want to agrue with you.

I am american. But i have noticed that Americans do trash talk the most(i cant get yelled at by americans for saying that because i am american). Because when was the last time you were trashed talked and i mean really trash talked by someone from england, ireland, or where ever else? Now when was the last time you were trash talked by an American? It could be that more americans play xbox live. But from my experience i have only had one non american yell at me it was a spanish man. I believe he was angry but i couldnt understand him.

JJ4545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 JJ4545
Member since 2006 • 3015 Posts

According to various Xbox live players, my mother is:

• A whore
  • A fat whore
  • A (female dog)
  • A fat (female dog)
  • A slut
  • A fugly slut
  • A great big easy fugly slut
felipealcar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 felipealcar
Member since 2007 • 156 Posts

-K

Kravyn81

Do you still have the photograph? So we can make a round of suspects, tell them to lower their pants and make a  match :P 

greggmo4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 greggmo4
Member since 2004 • 124 Posts
I always tell the wining team, if i am on the losing team " congratulations on the win but its a shame that they have to blow there dad's for ice cream money."
hypertqsport

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 hypertqsport
Member since 2006 • 424 Posts
yeah i got asked where i caame from.... some poeple are dosile
Israels_Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Israels_Son
Member since 2006 • 534 Posts

"You wouldn't say that if you had a gun in your mouth."

That was what I got in response to, "How gangster could you possibly be?  You have a broadband internet connection."  I believe I responded by asking if his gang colors were mauve or seafoam.

DTbikerider9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#78 DTbikerider9
Member since 2006 • 1771 Posts

well  if somone else is being all hot stuff pulling the f bomb and all these other slur terms you know how I reply?

OH YEA IM GONNA HIT YA WITH A TROMBONE (the instrument) its funny, short and to the point :lol:

dcap8424

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 dcap8424

"You wouldn't say that if you had a gun in your mouth."That was what I got in response to, "How gangster could you possibly be?  You have a broadband internet connection."  I believe I responded by asking if his gang colors were mauve or seafoam.Israels_Son

that is the funniest thing i've read today :D

Avatar image for netsgiantsfan24
netsgiantsfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 netsgiantsfan24
Member since 2005 • 1577 Posts
r6v has the funniest trash talkers.. A guy i killed like 7 times said " I'll pawn you in real life"
Ase88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Ase88
Member since 2006 • 36 Posts
[QUOTE="kieran88"]

[QUOTE="Ase88"]I told someone on on Gears that if he took my Longshot I was gonna rip out his insides from his rectum and drink his colon juices. I know....I'm sick man.kingofmaggots

You do know you're not being funny / impressing anyone yeah? lol

yeah , well guess what im impressed

HAHA Thanks I guess? lol

Rossdaboss777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Rossdaboss777
Member since 2005 • 2417 Posts
sounds like me no rly i say that all the time
themexican201

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 themexican201
Member since 2003 • 368 Posts
one guy told me that he was going to, "eat my children, stomp on their testicles, and kick them in the head", very mike tyson of him.
BeNOwNz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 BeNOwNz
Member since 2006 • 2942 Posts
After owning this guy on halo2, he said he will crawl throught his headset and come out of my and kick me to kingdom come. I laugh so much.
Avatar image for eliteGamerSKILL
eliteGamerSKILL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 eliteGamerSKILL
Member since 2007 • 109 Posts

one time i killed the whole opposite team for the first 4 rounds then they said i was cheating and that they were going to tell the police that i was cheating on xbox live and get me put in jail, after that i couldent play because i was laghing so hard.

Avatar image for ProductNumber49
ProductNumber49

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#86 ProductNumber49
Member since 2006 • 3840 Posts
Mine was when playing GRAW. I was the admin and there was only one guy. He was a 10 Year. So I was owning him so badly and then he got fed up and began screaming. He yelled: IM GONNA RIP OFF YOUR TESTICLES AND SHOOT AT THEM!!!.
Ryo_Kensen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#87 Ryo_Kensen
Member since 2005 • 3480 Posts
I have people that are like "ArmyOfPie, play me one on one, you suck man you suck." So I play them one on one and I beat them, then they're like "Man why don't you fight me in person?! You got nothin, man" and I'm like "I'm not the one that's challenging random people online. You're probably weak, so you have to challenge people on Xbox Live to sound tough."
lvin5992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#88 lvin5992
Member since 2005 • 2969 Posts
In Burnout I kept taking some one down so he said he would cut my balls off and hand them yo me.
-hypnotixx-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 -hypnotixx-
Member since 2007 • 231 Posts
lol this $hit$ funny
linkinworm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 linkinworm
Member since 2005 • 3134 Posts
mine was today on GOW, he said he was going to beat me up so i said good luck with that over the internet mate, then he rambled on, so i said he sounds like a farmer(typical english farmer,and he did) then he shut up,
Avatar image for deactivated-5f033ecf40fed
deactivated-5f033ecf40fed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#91 deactivated-5f033ecf40fed
Member since 2004 • 2665 Posts

American kid said he wanted to nuke England, I dont care what you say, you get the funniest reactions and outbursts from Americans, awesome.V4LENT1NE
American kid said he wanted to nuke England, I dont care what you say, you get the funniest reactions and outbursts from Americans, awesome.V4LENT1NE

I dunno... I got it from a pretty pissed off Canadian two nights ago.  He basically blamed me for the entire war in Iraq.  I just kept telling him I couldn't hear him over the sound of his mom sucking my dick.

TheChrisFix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 TheChrisFix
Member since 2007 • 26 Posts

According to various Xbox live players, my mother is:

• A whore
  • A fat whore
  • A (female dog)
  • A fat (female dog)
  • A slut
  • A fugly slut
  • A great big easy fugly slut

JJ4545

LMAO.

The worst I've got is "Im gonna eat your un born children" and the normal gay joke, and mother jokes.

sens_rocks_40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 sens_rocks_40
Member since 2004 • 1135 Posts
once in gears, a guy told me that he was going to deport me to mexico. lol
ganon42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 ganon42
Member since 2004 • 1749 Posts
The usual "my ucnle works for Microsoft and will get you banned". A recent one was "i know a friend who knows where you live, ill get him to eat your dog".
Sig12047

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Sig12047
Member since 2004 • 4194 Posts

Well, I think it is worse when people talk to other people with their mic on. Or when they talk on the phone. Turn off your damn mic!

Other than that, trash talkers are bad. One day I was playing Madden. I was either the Colts or the Giants. He was the Bears. I fell behind and the game was going his way. I couldnt convert third downs and I was struggling. He never scored on offense, but I threw a pick that he returned and he returned a punt. He started telling me that I suck. He said that I was a loser and wasnt any good. He got a phone call and told the other guy that he was kicking my ass in Madden.He never did anything on offense, he just had some lucky plays.

I force a punt and score quickly. I get an interception or turn over and I score quickly. I get the ball back at the half and score again. He punts or turns it over every time. He gets mad and complains. I had a mic but I never said anything. The game was nearly over and he quit. I was down by 14-20 points and I stayed and took over the game. He had some lucky plays and was a real **** about it. I finally turned on my mic and told him he was a baby and a quitter. The game didnt matter at all, I finished it up with the computer and reported him.

People like that shouldnt play games...or use a mic.

RockysCatnipCo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 RockysCatnipCo
Member since 2005 • 3165 Posts
An ex-clan member told me and the rest of the clan that he was going to hack all of our Live accounts. I think he was like 12 haha.
HpHyEd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 HpHyEd
Member since 2007 • 81 Posts
I was playing Gears online and well I was winning. After the game I felt like cying all day long. This one lady said she will find out where my family is at and bust 300 tons of nut on my family and drown them to death.:cry:
videokidandrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 videokidandrew
Member since 2005 • 4000 Posts
I get death threats all the time on live. Usually just little kids wanting to talk big.
trexnine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 trexnine
Member since 2006 • 106 Posts

I was playing gears the guy at the bottom had 1 point and every1 kept killing him so he said... 

"I am going to eat your thumbs so you can't play anymore."

"so your going to eat my thumbs since you suck so much? and if so eat every1 elses on xboxlive since thats the only way ur going to be better than any1"

tacubano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 tacubano
Member since 2005 • 947 Posts
after kicking ass on burnout revenge i got a threat of some kid saying he was gonna fart in my face...later that day i got a message and when i opened it, a weird sound played.....guess that kid got away with farting in my face