Funny threats you've gotten over xbox live

• 115 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

JtodaD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 JtodaD
Member since 2007 • 132 Posts

Funniest of mine, Chainsawing someone in GOw and after the round the person told me "I am going to send a virus to your ip address none of you guys have fire wall!"

Rhyhmicdman23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Rhyhmicdman23
Member since 2007 • 64 Posts
mine was a shot a roadie running glitchers head off the second he started to glitch. and he wanted to know where i live so he can brake my xbox!!! hilarious
MetacriticPark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 MetacriticPark
Member since 2006 • 503 Posts
One I got was when my team crushed the other team in Halo 2, some little kid on red was like, "hey everyone on blue team, (my team) "I've hacked your live accounts and I have all of your credit cards numbers and I'm going to spend all of your money"
Rhyhmicdman23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Rhyhmicdman23
One I got was when my team crushed the other team in Halo 2, some little kid on red was like, "hey everyone on blue team, (my team) "I've hacked your live accounts and I have all of your credit cards numbers and I'm going to spend all of your money"MetacriticPark
lol
Avatar image for BigGhostrider12
BigGhostrider12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 BigGhostrider12
Member since 2006 • 725 Posts
"I'm going to find your house and s**t on your xbox!"
Kravyn81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#6 Kravyn81
Member since 2005 • 9438 Posts

After owning someone in Gears, they sent me a pic of them flashing their penis :|

I'm still undertaking psychological counseling five months later.

-K

andyboiii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 andyboiii
Member since 2006 • 13628 Posts

This wasnt directed towards me but I was in the xbox forums reading this, its freakin hilarious

....that asscl0wn powerballinkobe leaves me a voice message that goes like this, and i quote, "you don't know who you're messin' with man.  i can get your name and where you live off xboxlive in just a couple minutes."

all i'm saying is don't mess with powerballinkobe or he will put the fear of god into you like he has to me.  it will be a miracle if i ever get a good nights sleep again.  i may up and move to a different state just so he can't find me.

colonicjas2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 colonicjas2
Member since 2006 • 539 Posts
hmm... i dont think ive ever gotten any threats over xbox live... and if i have, then i must not remember.. but some of these threats im readin are pretty lame, which makes them funny :P lol
Rhyhmicdman23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Rhyhmicdman23

After owning someone in Gears, they sent me a pic of them flashing their penis :|

-K

Kravyn81
i got something like that once only that guy sent me a picture of his hairy ass. still never got over it
t8z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 t8z
Member since 2006 • 119 Posts

It wasn't a threat, but it was funny anyway.

'Don't look at me, my eyes are like dogs B****cks'

kingofmaggots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 kingofmaggots
Member since 2006 • 1141 Posts
[QUOTE="Kravyn81"]

-K

Rhyhmicdman23
i got something like that once only that guy sent me a picture of his hairy ass. still never got over it

is that illegal??????
gatsbythepig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 gatsbythepig
Member since 2003 • 11985 Posts

Funniest of mine, Chainsawing someone in GOw and after the round the person told me "I am going to send a virus to your ip address none of you guys have fire wall!"

JtodaD
I was playing Halo2 about two years ago and this guy was killing all the members of his own team.  I was on his team and told him to stop and he told me,"I work for Bungie and I am doing this to help even out the score.  If you don't like it I make sure you never play Halo again!"  I thought to myself, what a moron.
heyheydoh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 heyheydoh
Member since 2005 • 1859 Posts

-K

Kravyn81

You should have sent them a message saying " I can't see anything".

bulletproofcow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#16 bulletproofcow
Member since 2005 • 11261 Posts

Someone in Halo 2 told me they'd eat my family if I took "his" sniper rifle ammo.

sickk_boy19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 sickk_boy19
Member since 2005 • 55 Posts
Some guy told me he was going to come to my house and shoot me in the face. I sent him a private message of me laughing and I told him that if his mom hears him she will take his xbox away and besides that where I live is a long drive for a suburban gangsta.
III-Rob-III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 III-Rob-III
Member since 2007 • 827 Posts

"im a black belt kickboxer i dont give a crap"

I was like O.O okay....

III-Rob-III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 III-Rob-III
Member since 2007 • 827 Posts

-K

Kravyn81

Correct me if im wrong, but dont you have to be on each others friends list to send each other pictures? I could be wrong though, not saying your lying or anything :/

Ase88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Ase88
Member since 2006 • 36 Posts
Nope. I send smack talkers pictures of my Gooch all the time. HAHA. That way I get the last laugh. :D
MetalGearGhOsT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 MetalGearGhOsT
Member since 2005 • 383 Posts

Someone in Halo 2 told me they'd eat my family if I took "his" sniper rifle ammo.

bulletproofcow

LMAO!!!

booomer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#23 booomer69
Member since 2005 • 4107 Posts

Team Nightmare ( in gears of war ) they had told me that "Your clan sucks you cant even win a round against us" we ended up convincing them not to host ( cause Terry15 loves to host in his crapy connection ) then my team ended up winning 12 of the 19 rounds,At the end we lost ( obviously ) but we talked smak anyways.Who wouldint?Going against the best clan in Gears and winning 12 rounds aint that bad.

Ase88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Ase88
I told someone on on Gears that if he took my Longshot I was gonna rip out his insides from his rectum and drink his colon juices. I know....I'm sick man.
therapyhiccup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 therapyhiccup
Member since 2005 • 1800 Posts

Someone told me they were gonna Sh*t in my Scrambbled eggs. I told um that's the way I like um. :D:DAse88

lol fantastic! :P
only threat i ever got was one time during gears of war ( s we waited in the lobby) this guy came in and right away said something like "therapyhiccup!!i'm gonna kill you!!!", to me. this was before anything happened! :O

l0uciferr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#26 l0uciferr
Member since 2005 • 434 Posts

I was playing RB6:V one time in Kill house and this dude was like yo get over here and back me up cause he wanted to spawn camp their base. When i told him that i dont like to spawn camp he goes,

"GET YOUR PANSY A$$ OVER HERE I WAS IN THE MARINES BOY I'LL COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND TREAT YOU LIKE A NATURAL WOMAN!"

I killed myself cause i laughed so hard i 'naded myself in the basement when i hit the wrong button.

When i respawned i went to go look for him and sure enough he was in the enemy base .. spawn killing. but while he was doing it he was yelling out and i quote...

"Come on over here rainbow bright, daddys gonna gitcha, daddys gonna gitcha" and,

""How do you like those napalm cornflakes you mother*******" 

After the game was over in the lobby he asked every one to quiet down cause the other team was PISSED at his spawnkilling and everyone got quiet and hey goes..

" Leave me feedback i dont care i was in the marines and i could out arm wrestle anyguy in here" and he left lmao.

Some people are just naturally stupid. 

mmogoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#27 mmogoon
Member since 2006 • 7311 Posts

"I'm going to find your house and s**t on your xbox!"BigGhostrider12

I literally laughed out loud :lol: 

REforever101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 REforever101
Member since 2005 • 11223 Posts
i dont have any interesting stories, although a few people have threatened to kill me
kieran88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 kieran88
Member since 2004 • 2273 Posts

I told someone on on Gears that if he took my Longshot I was gonna rip out his insides from his rectum and drink his colon juices. I know....I'm sick man.Ase88

You do know you're not being funny / impressing anyone yeah? lol

Ase88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Ase88

Why do you say that??

Laksamanama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Laksamanama
Member since 2006 • 279 Posts

-K

Kravyn81
once Iv'e told a guy who kept host shotguning my team that he had no skills and was a noob host, so then he sends a pic of one of his hairy testies
david60639

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 david60639
Member since 2005 • 6951 Posts
Nothing funny...just the usual "I'm going to find where you live and kill you " or some random terrible thing about my mother.
JtodaD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 JtodaD
Member since 2007 • 132 Posts
LMAO some of these posts are freakin hilarious!
MonacoX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 MonacoX
Member since 2007 • 453 Posts
[QUOTE="Rhyhmicdman23"][QUOTE="Kravyn81"]

-K

kingofmaggots

is that illegal??????

it should be!! lmao :lol:
kingofmaggots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 kingofmaggots
Member since 2006 • 1141 Posts

[QUOTE="Ase88"]I told someone on on Gears that if he took my Longshot I was gonna rip out his insides from his rectum and drink his colon juices. I know....I'm sick man.kieran88

You do know you're not being funny / impressing anyone yeah? lol

yeah , well guess what im impressed
jewels7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 jewels7
Member since 2003 • 123 Posts
I was in this clan once (GReight) and it was run by this crazy woman.  About 80% were all kids around the age of 8 or so.  I was one of the few adults.  Now mind you I make it law that I don't game with "kids" especially pre-teens, just because we all now how annoying they can be.  Well their was this 16 year ikd that got tired of the leader and her BS.  I tell ya she was a Nazi Anyway he goes off on her after she goes off on him.  Somehow I get blamed for the whole thing!  She said that because me and the kid were cool, that I influenced him in doing this and that I was trying to recruit him to another clan.  She told be to stay away and she accused me of being a child predator and she was calling the FBI!! LOL What a freaken nut case!  I could go into more detail and have you all rolling with all the BS that she spewed!
JJ4545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 JJ4545
Member since 2006 • 3015 Posts
I was told that if I didn't stop using the Spas-12 on RSV online after owning this bloke with it over and over again that he'd come over to my house and violate my xbox :(.
V4LENT1NE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 V4LENT1NE
Member since 2006 • 12901 Posts
American kid said he wanted to nuke England, I dont care what you say, you get the funniest reactions and outbursts from Americans, awesome.
Bladecutter56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#40 Bladecutter56
Member since 2006 • 2081 Posts
American kid said he wanted to nuke England, I dont care what you say, you get the funniest reactions and outbursts from Americans, awesome.V4LENT1NE

XD
dcap8424

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 dcap8424
Member since 2006 • 806 Posts

American kid said he wanted to nuke England, I dont care what you say, you get the funniest reactions and outbursts from Americans, awesome.V4LENT1NE

that makes no sense... and who doesn't want to nuke england? j/k :)

stiv1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 stiv1987
Member since 2005 • 1042 Posts

'Im going to come to Scotland, pull your skirt up and **** you in the ass'

I found it pretty funny :D

V4LENT1NE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 V4LENT1NE

[QUOTE="V4LENT1NE"]American kid said he wanted to nuke England, I dont care what you say, you get the funniest reactions and outbursts from Americans, awesome.dcap8424

The kid got pissed because he was getting beat bad at Gears and shouting host every 5 seconds to a guy that wasnt even host, the guy he was getting angry at was English, therefore he said "I want to nuke England". I tell ya, the funniest stuff I have heard has been from Americans, it just doesnt get mush better. 

Hermitkermit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#44 Hermitkermit
Member since 2005 • 1880 Posts
LOL glad I don't have xbox Live!
JJ4545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 JJ4545
Member since 2006 • 3015 Posts
[QUOTE="dcap8424"]

[QUOTE="V4LENT1NE"]American kid said he wanted to nuke England, I dont care what you say, you get the funniest reactions and outbursts from Americans, awesome.V4LENT1NE

The kid got pissed because he was getting beat bad at Gears and shouting host every 5 seconds to a guy that wasnt even host, the guy he was getting angry at was English, therefore he said "I want to nuke England". I tell ya, the funniest stuff I have heard has been from Americans, it just doesnt get mush better.

On the other hand, quite a few of the Americans I've played with have been very intelligent, nice people, but I won't deny that there are some absolute jackasses out there.

I'm a Brit by the way. 

dcap8424

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 dcap8424
Member since 2006 • 806 Posts

[QUOTE="dcap8424"][QUOTE="V4LENT1NE"]American kid said he wanted to nuke England, I dont care what you say, you get the funniest reactions and outbursts from Americans, awesome.V4LENT1NE

ha... that is pretty funny.  i usually don't pay attention to where someone is from when i'm playing though, unless it's blatently obvious.  how do you know their american, btw?

V4LENT1NE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 V4LENT1NE
[QUOTE="V4LENT1NE"][QUOTE="dcap8424"]

[QUOTE="V4LENT1NE"]American kid said he wanted to nuke England, I dont care what you say, you get the funniest reactions and outbursts from Americans, awesome.JJ4545

On the other hand, quite a few of the Americans I've played with have been very intelligent, nice people, but I won't deny that there are some absolute jackasses out there.

I'm a Brit by the way.

I dont believe I said that there werent..........I simply said there was an American guy who went a little over the top, but if you do get into an argument with an American you usually get a little more anger from them than you would usually get from a guy from a different country. 

V4LENT1NE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 V4LENT1NE

[QUOTE="V4LENT1NE"][QUOTE="dcap8424"][QUOTE="V4LENT1NE"]American kid said he wanted to nuke England, I dont care what you say, you get the funniest reactions and outbursts from Americans, awesome.dcap8424

ha... that is pretty funny. i usually don't pay attention to where someone is from when i'm playing though, unless it's blatently obvious. how do you know their american, btw?

His voice sort of gave it away dude. 

V4LENT1NE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 V4LENT1NE
By the way remember I am not bashing Americans, simply stating that in the past when I have heard outbursts and trash talk from Americans it has been easily some of the most insane stuff I have heard, more so than what you here from other countrys, that is all.
Anabub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Anabub
Member since 2006 • 8316 Posts
I had some guy from the states saying he was going to kick my door in and and "Lay some heat on my a$$" I was left thinking how thought full that was ....