Dark Souls Impossible to play with a friend

• 105 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Pffrbt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#101 Pffrbt
Member since 2010 • 6612 Posts

[QUOTE="jovahutcwsu"]

Who cares what they want, no matter which way you look at it, it's stupid not to let friends play together.

project343

I know, right? I mean, screw creative integrity and vision. All developers should be wholly compromising to the masses. While they're doing that, they should also make the game significantly easier because it really does push away a lot of potential buyers.

Hyperbole is stupid.

Heartstrings24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102 Heartstrings24
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
Developer 1: Have you taken into account that playing with your friends is fun? Maybe some people would actually enjoy at least having that option. 'Developer 2: 'NEVER! I AM DETERMINED TO MAKE EVERYBODY AS MISERABLE AS POSSIBLE! WE CAN JUST SAY THAT IT WAS THE OVERALL ''FEEL'' THAT WE WERE GOING FOR! WE CAN JUST TELL EVERONE THAT IF THEY DON't LIKE IT THAT IT ''ISN'T THE GAME FOR THEM!!! MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH......... Developer 1: Should I be concerned about your mental health sir?
Avatar image for deactivated-61cf0c4baf12e
deactivated-61cf0c4baf12e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#103 deactivated-61cf0c4baf12e
Member since 2006 • 6013 Posts

Why?

Batiatus91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#104 Batiatus91
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
i totally agree with you me and my friend and i have been trying everything to do co-op with eachother still hasnt worked wasted like 2 hours of our lives
MaddenBowler10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

User Lists: 1

#105 MaddenBowler10
Member since 2005 • 8999 Posts

This thread is hilarious with elitists and casuals bickering back and forth at each other over the co-op.

My personal opinion is that the developers dropped the ball on co-op in this game. I thought it was frustrating enough in Demon's Souls, so I'm surprised they continued with essentially the same interface in Dark Souls. I think they lost many sales because of this. Yes, the co-op exists, but it is frustrating to try to join with your friend. I realize the developers wanted it to be this way so they can continue that feel they are trying to implement in the game. I commend them for that, sticking with how they feel the game should be, but I will not lie, I think they missed the ball on taking advantage of real co-op in this game. It could have been really fun to have that option.