Blew Off Hanging Wit a Chick For Your Xbox??

• 106 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SouL-Tak3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#101 SouL-Tak3R
Member since 2005 • 4024 Posts
haha I would totally dip on hanging out playing any video game for my girlfriend or some other hottie if I was single.
kylekatarn08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#102 kylekatarn08
Member since 2007 • 197 Posts
I'd blow her off if she was: fat or ugly or annoying, otherwise never would I blow off a girl, and as far as blowing off my friends for video games useualy when I hang out with my friends we are playing video games.:D
Neonshadow2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#103 Neonshadow2
Member since 2004 • 31 Posts
I'd never ditch my girlfriend to do anything. I suppose I am lucky though in the fact that she likes to play games with me anyway. Actually come to think of it I think she's far more likely to ditch ME to play games rather than the other way around.
Rynair9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#104 Rynair9
Member since 2005 • 298 Posts
I'v faked being sick if I had a gamebattles match on COD4. But then again I have had to buy spongebob for my girlfriend to keep her happy.:roll:
KoRn_Eddy_88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#105 KoRn_Eddy_88
Member since 2005 • 1619 Posts
[QUOTE="KoRn_Eddy_88"]

[QUOTE="DonMega187"]I usually get the girls to BLOW me off.septemberluc

and if were lucky they are nice and do it while we play :D

Achievement Unlocked.

haha :D

WMDfreeman99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#106 WMDfreeman99
Member since 2007 • 1874 Posts
married nuf said
jmartin1016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#107 jmartin1016
Member since 2003 • 1363 Posts
[QUOTE="paul52181"][QUOTE="MsCortana"][QUOTE="Nocturnal15"]

[QUOTE="MsCortana"]I will concur as well. Actually this has been a problem in a few of my relationships. The whole tv vs gaming conundrum. He would rather sit in front of a tv and I would rather game. I never could understand why it was such a huge problem for me to game whilst he was in front of the tube. What is intellectual about watching tv? MsCortana

There is something awfully wrong with the guys you have been with. TV is just plain boring. To pass you up for staring at a TV instead of having good times playing games with you is just beyond stupid. Im sure you will come across someone with a similar taste in gaming over TV. It shouldnt be too hard now. I have tons of people on my buddy list in there mid to late 20s.

As for the whole intellectual thing...I must say gaming requires some sort brain usage except for the ones that hold your hand and tell you what to do and where to go. People tend to assume that gaming is just about mindless button mashing.

Ha!! As I mentioned previously, I think there is this mindset among more conservative adults that gaming is juvenile. Most men I have dated are usually older than I am, hence the generational gap with gaming. Gamers are few and far between in my neck of the woods;)

I think you nailed it with the assumption that gaming is perceived as "button mashing" by those whom are inept at gaming and simply lack the understanding of what gaming really is....

Well then you need to start dating younger guys. I'm not saying extremely younger, but anywhere from 23-26. Why not? As long as they have a decent maturity level then there's nothing wrong with it. I was with a 28 year old once....but that was only once...so it doesn't really count. oops, i've said too much already...blast!

Perhaps....the next time a gaming convention comes to town, I should window shop....eh? LOL!!!!! Seriously when it all comes down to it....it's better to have a significant other that shares your interests.

I think I love you. I'm gonna need you to have this conversation with my wife.

msdd9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#108 msdd9
Member since 2007 • 2957 Posts

I guess that's what seperates the casual gamers from the hardcore gamers (I'm casual).

BTW your english is horrible. Gurl? Wit? COME ON!!!