Blew Off Hanging Wit a Chick For Your Xbox??

• 106 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

RobC20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 RobC20
Member since 2007 • 159 Posts

I have, iv left many times of hanging wit a gurl to play nba2k7 and call of duty wit my boys!

iloverikku11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 iloverikku11
Member since 2005 • 11039 Posts
if i had a girl i might, but alas i dont, so... also nice english!
Chuman231

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 Chuman231
Member since 2006 • 1007 Posts
haha it happens, unless i actually like the girl
sonic0491

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#4 sonic0491
Member since 2006 • 2508 Posts

i think id rather spend time with a real person.. in which case a girl, showing her how good i love ;)

however i did blow off a girl so i could hurry up and open my ps3 last year

-Montauk-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 -Montauk-
Member since 2007 • 880 Posts
Eh no. We just play Rock Band haha.
KoRn_Eddy_88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 KoRn_Eddy_88
Member since 2005 • 1619 Posts

I usually get the girls to BLOW me off.DonMega187

and if were lucky they are nice and do it while we play :D

jamejame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 jamejame
Member since 2005 • 10634 Posts
haha, all the time for me. I've got tons of chick friends, and chicks who have crushes on me, and I blow them off all the time to just chill with some guy friends and play some B-Ball or Halo 3. Bros before hoes my brothers, bros before hoes 8)
wreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 wreak
Member since 2005 • 4645 Posts
NEVER! actual human interaction w/ the oppasite sex is far more important then playing some stupid video game that you could play any other time.
Scarface_tm431

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Scarface_tm431
Member since 2004 • 10063 Posts
I wouldn't ditch ANYONE to play my 360, I can play it whenever I want
El-Visitante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 El-Visitante
Member since 2007 • 1137 Posts

haha, all the time for me. I've got tons of chick friends, and chicks who have crushes on me, and I blow them off all the time to just chill with some guy friends and play some B-Ball or Halo 3. Bros before hoes my brothers, bros before hoes 8)jamejame

Yeah, sure buddy.......sure. anyone who would rather play a video game than hang out with God's most beautiful creation (A woman) and skip out on teh seks, or a good rub out is pure ghey.

tearoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#12 tearoy
Member since 2006 • 127 Posts
Girls before games, most of the time, or in other cases bring them over and play rock band or the wii or something.
Avatar image for insane_metalist
insane_metalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#13 insane_metalist
Member since 2006 • 7797 Posts
Most of a time we play Rock Band at my house if it's about video games otherwise i would rather chill with my gf.
HottAsFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 HottAsFire
Member since 2004 • 766 Posts
Find a girl your in love with and you'll never do it to her. Dont think Ive ever even touched my xbox except when watching a movie when she was around. Never blow off a girl for video games unless they are:
1) Ugly
7) Fat
s) Annoying
d) On the rag
13) Pissy
8) Any Combination of the Above
5) All of the above
War_Martyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#15 War_Martyr
Member since 2007 • 598 Posts

Hell no. I'd never do that to my girl. But then again, I have to admit I'm pretty whipped.

pinionxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 pinionxl
Member since 2002 • 1870 Posts
I had an early Valentine's Day with my fiance (who I live with) and managed to sneak in an hour's worth of Assassin's Creed still. The best part is, she didn't even mind.
zero9167

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 zero9167
Member since 2005 • 14554 Posts
my gf will just play with me or watch me play, so no i never have to blow her off
BeyondPain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 BeyondPain
Member since 2008 • 762 Posts

I wouldn't ditch ANYONE to play my 360, I can play it whenever I wantScarface_tm431

Exactly! i dont even blow off friends. I value my Comrades over my games (which i can play later)

ibanezdropd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#19 ibanezdropd
Member since 2003 • 1844 Posts
it depends on the girl really... and leaving to go play with your friends is one thing... to go play by yourself is just dumb
Ironfungus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Ironfungus
Member since 2007 • 1123 Posts

I have, iv left many times of hanging wit a gurl to play nba2k7 and call of duty wit my boys!( NO HOMO)

RobC20

Relationships are overrated. You made the right decision : )

Nocturnal15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Nocturnal15
Member since 2006 • 1476 Posts
Well i would hardly leave my gf for a game unless shes really annoying the hell out of me. But as for chick friends, PLENTY OF TIMES. I hate the girls that just talk about themselves and their drama and get off on it as well. So i give them the good old "gotta watch my baby sister" excuse and go off to gaming.
septemberluc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#22 septemberluc
Member since 2006 • 2006 Posts

[QUOTE="DonMega187"]I usually get the girls to BLOW me off.KoRn_Eddy_88

Achievement Unlocked.
Avatar image for WSGRandomPerson
WSGRandomPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#23 WSGRandomPerson
Member since 2007 • 13697 Posts
Nope, my GF comes first.
DonMega187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#24 DonMega187
Member since 2007 • 1103 Posts
[QUOTE="KoRn_Eddy_88"]

[QUOTE="DonMega187"]I usually get the girls to BLOW me off.septemberluc

Achievement Unlocked.

lol. "Obtain fellatio while getting a 3 kill streak"

MsCortana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 MsCortana
Member since 2007 • 10565 Posts
This is why it would be nice to find male company my age who loves gaming as I do. But NO, I have never blew off a male companion for my gaming. Now phone calls are a different story;)
dscot18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 dscot18
Member since 2006 • 111 Posts
I take it nobody here is married...well, I am and my wife hates gaming, but loves reality TV, so when our basement is finished, this will be a regular occurrence. I'd much rather play COD4 than watch Rock of Love or The Real World...
Avatar image for ItalianSta11ion
ItalianSta11ion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 ItalianSta11ion
Member since 2004 • 1893 Posts
i've for sure left a lame party for a halo 3 sesh with the homies. also i've had girls over to my house while i was playing my 360 and i made them wait till i was done or play with me. lol all the girls in my grade are obsessed with guitar hero now hehe
HellRazer360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 HellRazer360
Member since 2006 • 2693 Posts
i would never blow off hanging with a chick for video games
lil_d_mack_314

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 lil_d_mack_314
Member since 2006 • 13969 Posts
lmao, i have...and being on the phone and gaming at the same time is impossible! especially when she keeps telling you to STOP GAMING, and TALK TO HER. lying doesnt help...most of the time ;)
Lance_Kalzas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Lance_Kalzas
Member since 2007 • 2135 Posts

I take it nobody here is married...well, I am and my wife hates gaming, but loves reality TV, so when our basement is finished, this will be a regular occurrence. I'd much rather play COD4 than watch Rock of Love or The Real World...dscot18

Ehhh, you have to have your things to do and time away from each other too, you know?

Lance_Kalzas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Lance_Kalzas
Member since 2007 • 2135 Posts

This is why it would be nice to find male company my age who loves gaming as I do. But NO, I have never blew off a male companion for my gaming. Now phone calls are a different story;)MsCortana

How can you not find a guy your age that loves gaming? Seems like we're everywhere! LOL. :)

NOD_Grindking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 NOD_Grindking
Member since 2004 • 2778 Posts

I usually get the girls to BLOW me off.DonMega187

well said, well said

and as for me....I have a wife and a kid, so no.....never blown her off lol...I don't like sleeping on the couch!

lil_d_mack_314

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 lil_d_mack_314

[QUOTE="DonMega187"]I usually get the girls to BLOW me off.NOD_Grindking

well said, well said

and as for me....I have a wife and a kid, so no.....never blown her off lol...I don't like sleeping on the couch!

lol

MsCortana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 MsCortana

[QUOTE="MsCortana"]This is why it would be nice to find male company my age who loves gaming as I do. But NO, I have never blew off a male companion for my gaming. Now phone calls are a different story;)Lance_Kalzas

How can you not find a guy your age that loves gaming? Seems like we're everywhere! LOL. :)

LOL...I'm 28 and the ones I have come across have found my "hobby" a bit odd.
reptilerat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 reptilerat
Member since 2008 • 101 Posts
why would u want to see a fake brest when u can see a real one
paul52181

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 paul52181
Member since 2004 • 1051 Posts

NEVER! actual human interaction w/ the oppasite sex is far more important then playing some stupid video game that you could play any other time.wreak

Exactly

Dantes_Monkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#37 Dantes_Monkey
Member since 2005 • 6554 Posts

I wouldn't ditch ANYONE to play my 360, I can play it whenever I wantScarface_tm431

with a gamerscore of 21707 i doubt that very much :P

paul52181

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 paul52181
[QUOTE="Lance_Kalzas"]

[QUOTE="MsCortana"]This is why it would be nice to find male company my age who loves gaming as I do. But NO, I have never blew off a male companion for my gaming. Now phone calls are a different story;)MsCortana

Wow, wish I was single and in Nashville! JK, I'm 26 and my girl doesn't mind, she games too. Gaming is just like any other hobby.

Kobewars87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Kobewars87
Member since 2007 • 321 Posts
when ever i didnt feel like going out id tell her that i just felt like playing games, she loved smash bros so it was nice to always have something to fall back on if i didnt feel like going out. I did blow her off to play gears of war acouple of times. who really wants to go to the movies or rent movies when you've just got into gears of war.
Kobewars87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Kobewars87
problem with gaming as a hobby thing is that with the right game it can easly become more than a hobby....oblivion, gears of war, halo 3, duty 4.
lil_d_mack_314

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 lil_d_mack_314
[QUOTE="MsCortana"][QUOTE="Lance_Kalzas"]

[QUOTE="MsCortana"]This is why it would be nice to find male company my age who loves gaming as I do. But NO, I have never blew off a male companion for my gaming. Now phone calls are a different story;)paul52181

Wow, wish I was single and in Nashville! JK, I'm 26 and my girl doesn't mind, she games too. Gaming is just like any other hobby.

that would be a phat if i could find a woman that was also into gaming, ah life would be good. and like Cortana said woman also find my hobbie odd...especially when it comes to the normal "gangsta" type EVERY ONE TRYS TO BE

Kobewars87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Kobewars87

yeah, my girlfriend used to joke that me and my friends where xbox live thugs....now they are everywhere.

paul52181

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 paul52181

problem with gaming as a hobby thing is that with the right game it can easly become more than a hobby....oblivion, gears of war, halo 3, duty 4.Kobewars87

You make a great point. Some people are overly obsessed with gaming, especially anything that is online or subscription based. Not trying to bash you Multiplayer FPS shooters, just saying that some people let it take over their lives, ruining any chance at a relationship or ruining what they currently have.

reptilerat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 reptilerat

[QUOTE="Kobewars87"]problem with gaming as a hobby thing is that with the right game it can easly become more than a hobby....oblivion, gears of war, halo 3, duty 4.paul52181

You make a great point. Some people are overly obsessed with gaming, especially anything that is online or subscription based. Not trying to bash you Multiplayer FPS shooters, just saying that some people let it take over their lives, ruining any chance at a relationship or ruining what they currently have.

EXACTLY some people play online games and get in devorces and some people have died

MsCortana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 MsCortana
[QUOTE="MsCortana"][QUOTE="Lance_Kalzas"]

[QUOTE="MsCortana"]This is why it would be nice to find male company my age who loves gaming as I do. But NO, I have never blew off a male companion for my gaming. Now phone calls are a different story;)paul52181

LOL...that is how I see it. I would rather spend my free time on gaming and perhaps some of the more conservative types find it a bit juvenile. Ah....but we digress from the topic at hand;)
paul52181

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 paul52181
[QUOTE="paul52181"][QUOTE="MsCortana"][QUOTE="Lance_Kalzas"]

[QUOTE="MsCortana"]This is why it would be nice to find male company my age who loves gaming as I do. But NO, I have never blew off a male companion for my gaming. Now phone calls are a different story;)MsCortana

LOL...that is how I see it. I would rather spend my free time on gaming and perhaps some of the more conservative types find it a bit juvenile. Ah....but we digress from the topic at hand;)

Yea, we're getting off topic, but who cares. You know what? Gaming gets criticized because people thinks its juvenile, but if you think about it......at least we're doing something that takes a bit of thought. Look at all these morons who rot away in front of the tv watching and watching, contributing nothing to the activity but blank stares.

NOD_Grindking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 NOD_Grindking
Member since 2004 • 2778 Posts
[QUOTE="MsCortana"][QUOTE="paul52181"][QUOTE="MsCortana"][QUOTE="Lance_Kalzas"]

Yea, we're getting off topic, but who cares. You know what? Gaming gets criticized because people thinks its juvenile, but if you think about it......at least we're doing something that takes a bit of thought. Look at all these morons who rot away in front of the tv watching and watching, contributing nothing to the activity but blank stares.

this I have to agree with.........theres no difficulty or skill adjustments for TV, you sit and stare.....at least with games there is some challenge to it

lil_d_mack_314

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 lil_d_mack_314

lmao! PREACH BROTHA!!

reptilerat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 reptilerat

lol correct people tell us that were wasting our lives and its juvenile but when ur infront of a tv all day then there the ones wasting themselfs

grunt1096

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#50 grunt1096
Member since 2007 • 120769 Posts
[QUOTE="paul52181"][QUOTE="MsCortana"][QUOTE="paul52181"][QUOTE="MsCortana"][QUOTE="Lance_Kalzas"]

[QUOTE="MsCortana"]This is why it would be nice to find male company my age who loves gaming as I do. But NO, I have never blew off a male companion for my gaming. Now phone calls are a different story;)NOD_Grindking

this I have to agree with.........theres no difficulty or skill adjustments for TV, you sit and stare.....at least with games there is some challenge to it

I completely agree. I hate TV do to its static nature and commercials and movies are alright but they don't have the same interactive feel games have.