Blew Off Hanging Wit a Chick For Your Xbox??

• 106 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

theslimdavylp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 theslimdavylp
Member since 2003 • 1151 Posts

I take it nobody here is married...well, I am and my wife hates gaming, but loves reality TV, so when our basement is finished, this will be a regular occurrence. I'd much rather play COD4 than watch Rock of Love or The Real World...dscot18

LOL Dude Im with you on this one... I live with my girl now and she loves that reality tv stuff... sometimes I watch and other times Im nice to her and get her to go in the room and watch it so I can have the big screen hdtv to myself in the living room :)

You guys that are blowing off girls for games, I hope you are young, and if you are, enjoy it while you can lol ;)

reptilerat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 reptilerat
Member since 2008 • 101 Posts

[QUOTE="dscot18"]I take it nobody here is married...well, I am and my wife hates gaming, but loves reality TV, so when our basement is finished, this will be a regular occurrence. I'd much rather play COD4 than watch Rock of Love or The Real World...theslimdavylp

LOL Dude Im with you on this one... I live with my girl now and she loves that reality tv stuff... sometimes I watch and other times Im nice to her and get her to go in the room and watch it so I can have the big screen hdtv to myself in the living room :)

You guys that are blowing off girls for games, I hope you are young, and if you are, enjoy it while you can lol ;)

lmao

im a teen but i would never blow off my gf for a game

darthlgp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 darthlgp
Member since 2004 • 486 Posts

I have in the past, but not anymore. My girlfriend is amazing! We play Wii together, and she watches me play Xbox sometimes. She just hits me when I am playing Mass Effect and I talking to the girls in the game lol.

MsCortana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 MsCortana
Member since 2007 • 10565 Posts
[QUOTE="NOD_Grindking"][QUOTE="paul52181"][QUOTE="MsCortana"][QUOTE="paul52181"][QUOTE="MsCortana"][QUOTE="Lance_Kalzas"]

[QUOTE="MsCortana"]This is why it would be nice to find male company my age who loves gaming as I do. But NO, I have never blew off a male companion for my gaming. Now phone calls are a different story;)grunt1096

How can you not find a guy your age that loves gaming? Seems like we're everywhere! LOL. :)

LOL...I'm 28 and the ones I have come across have found my "hobby" a bit odd.

Wow, wish I was single and in Nashville! JK, I'm 26 and my girl doesn't mind, she games too. Gaming is just like any other hobby.

LOL...that is how I see it. I would rather spend my free time on gaming and perhaps some of the more conservative types find it a bit juvenile. Ah....but we digress from the topic at hand;)

Yea, we're getting off topic, but who cares. You know what? Gaming gets criticized because people thinks its juvenile, but if you think about it......at least we're doing something that takes a bit of thought. Look at all these morons who rot away in front of the tv watching and watching, contributing nothing to the activity but blank stares.

this I have to agree with.........theres no difficulty or skill adjustments for TV, you sit and stare.....at least with games there is some challenge to it

I completely agree. I hate TV do to its static nature and commercials and movies are alright but they don't have the same interactive feel games have.

I will concur as well. Actually this has been a problem in a few of my relationships. The whole tv vs gaming conundrum. He would rather sit in front of a tv and I would rather game. I never could understand why it was such a huge problem for me to game whilst he was in front of the tube. What is intellectual about watching tv?
lil_d_mack_314

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 lil_d_mack_314
Member since 2006 • 13969 Posts
lol NOTHING...unless its the SIMPSONS then all bets are off.
Dawq902

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#56 Dawq902
Member since 2007 • 6796 Posts
i don't got a girfriend but I do hang out w/some hot chiks and yeah I have blown them off 4 XBL a few times, thts just b/c I like 2 piss them off.
paul52181

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 paul52181
Member since 2004 • 1051 Posts

lol NOTHING...unless its the SIMPSONS then all bets are off.lil_d_mack_314

Pfftt.....Family Guy anyone?? Sorry, not to bash the Simpsons, but FG all the way.

lil_d_mack_314

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 lil_d_mack_314

[QUOTE="lil_d_mack_314"]lol NOTHING...unless its the SIMPSONS then all bets are off.paul52181

Pfftt.....Family Guy anyone?? Sorry, not to bash the Simpsons, but FG all the way.

uugh not one of YOU :P. SIMPSONS FTW greatest show of all time! cough* ripoff

paulokoenigkam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#59 paulokoenigkam
Member since 2005 • 3930 Posts

Well, I never ditched my gf, we don't really spend much time together, mostly only on weekends and some holidays.

however she doesn't like games... *sigh*

But I had ditched many people to play though xD! many many people :P!

Nocturnal15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Nocturnal15
Member since 2006 • 1476 Posts

I will concur as well. Actually this has been a problem in a few of my relationships. The whole tv vs gaming conundrum. He would rather sit in front of a tv and I would rather game. I never could understand why it was such a huge problem for me to game whilst he was in front of the tube. What is intellectual about watching tv? MsCortana

There is something awfully wrong with the guys you have been with. TV is just plain boring. To pass you up for staring at a TV instead of having good times playing games with you is just beyond stupid. Im sure you will come across someone with a similar taste in gaming over TV. It shouldnt be too hard now. I have tons of people on my buddy list in there mid to late 20s.

As for the whole intellectual thing...I must say gaming requires some sort brain usage except for the ones that hold your hand and tell you what to do and where to go. People tend to assume that gaming is just about mindless button mashing.

lil_d_mack_314

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 lil_d_mack_314

[QUOTE="MsCortana"]I will concur as well. Actually this has been a problem in a few of my relationships. The whole tv vs gaming conundrum. He would rather sit in front of a tv and I would rather game. I never could understand why it was such a huge problem for me to game whilst he was in front of the tube. What is intellectual about watching tv? Nocturnal15

There is something awfully wrong with the guys you have been with. TV is just plain boring. To pass you up for staring at a TV instead of having good times playing games with you is just beyond stupid. Im sure you will come across someone with a similar taste in gaming over TV. It shouldnt be too hard now. I have tons of people on my buddy list in there mid to late 20s.

As for the whole intellectual thing...I must say gaming requires some sort brain usage except for the ones that hold your hand and tell you what to do and where to go. People tend to assume that gaming is just about mindless button mashing.

yeh you dont only have to press bottons..you have to "Press the Bottons" ;)

MsCortana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 MsCortana

[QUOTE="MsCortana"]I will concur as well. Actually this has been a problem in a few of my relationships. The whole tv vs gaming conundrum. He would rather sit in front of a tv and I would rather game. I never could understand why it was such a huge problem for me to game whilst he was in front of the tube. What is intellectual about watching tv? Nocturnal15

Ha!! As I mentioned previously, I think there is this mindset among more conservative adults that gaming is juvenile. Most men I have dated are usually older than I am, hence the generational gap with gaming. Gamers are few and far between in my neck of the woods;)

I think you nailed it with the assumption that gaming is perceived as "button mashing" by those whom are inept at gaming and simply lack the understanding of what gaming really is....

paul52181

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 paul52181
[QUOTE="Nocturnal15"]

[QUOTE="MsCortana"]I will concur as well. Actually this has been a problem in a few of my relationships. The whole tv vs gaming conundrum. He would rather sit in front of a tv and I would rather game. I never could understand why it was such a huge problem for me to game whilst he was in front of the tube. What is intellectual about watching tv? MsCortana

Ha!! As I mentioned previously, I think there is this mindset among more conservative adults that gaming is juvenile. Most men I have dated are usually older than I am, hence the generational gap with gaming. Gamers are few and far between in my neck of the woods;)

I think you nailed it with the assumption that gaming is perceived as "button mashing" by those whom are inept at gaming and simply lack the understanding of what gaming really is....

Well then you need to start dating younger guys. I'm not saying extremely younger, but anywhere from 23-26. Why not? As long as they have a decent maturity level then there's nothing wrong with it. I was with a 28 year old once....but that was only once...so it doesn't really count. oops, i've said too much already...blast!

paulokoenigkam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#64 paulokoenigkam
Member since 2005 • 3930 Posts

yeh you dont only have to press bottons..you have to "Press the Bottons" ;)

lil_d_mack_314

You sir, said the smartest thing I heard today xD!

And to the 28 years female gamer, holy crap o.O the guys you meet are weird as hell XD! I'm pretty sure some guys would kill for a chance with a gamer girl xD!

Come on... It's almost ridiculous how many guys surround a girl playing MMO xD!

DarkGnome55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 DarkGnome55
Member since 2003 • 214 Posts
i knew exactly when i saw the title of this topic it would be loaded with dudes sayin either " yeahhh i got so many hot girls on my dik inbetween all the crazy s3x i have i do blow some off" and other guys sayin " yeahh i dooo" and then guys saying wow your a fckin loser blah blah blah this is a retarded topic to start
TheGoldenBoy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 TheGoldenBoy21
Member since 2007 • 36 Posts
thats pretty gay bro, i prefer having sex and partying than sitting on my ass playing video games sounds like you chill with some ugly ass girls bro
MsCortana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 MsCortana
[QUOTE="MsCortana"][QUOTE="Nocturnal15"]

[QUOTE="MsCortana"]I will concur as well. Actually this has been a problem in a few of my relationships. The whole tv vs gaming conundrum. He would rather sit in front of a tv and I would rather game. I never could understand why it was such a huge problem for me to game whilst he was in front of the tube. What is intellectual about watching tv? paul52181

Well then you need to start dating younger guys. I'm not saying extremely younger, but anywhere from 23-26. Why not? As long as they have a decent maturity level then there's nothing wrong with it. I was with a 28 year old once....but that was only once...so it doesn't really count. oops, i've said too much already...blast!

Perhaps....the next time a gaming convention comes to town, I should window shop....eh? LOL!!!!! Seriously when it all comes down to it....it's better to have a significant other that shares your interests.
paul52181

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 paul52181
[QUOTE="paul52181"][QUOTE="MsCortana"][QUOTE="Nocturnal15"]

[QUOTE="MsCortana"]I will concur as well. Actually this has been a problem in a few of my relationships. The whole tv vs gaming conundrum. He would rather sit in front of a tv and I would rather game. I never could understand why it was such a huge problem for me to game whilst he was in front of the tube. What is intellectual about watching tv? MsCortana

Perhaps....the next time a gaming convention comes to town, I should window shop....eh? LOL!!!!! Seriously when it all comes down to it....it's better to have a significant other that shares your interests.

Hey, why not? Go for it, you got nothing to lose. Shared interests are definitely important. It's cool to be able to hang out and game with your sig other.

squiben666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 squiben666
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
dude i have done it once and ive also turned down sex for video games and once starwars
TKDSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 TKDSoldier
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
[QUOTE="paul52181"][QUOTE="MsCortana"][QUOTE="Lance_Kalzas"]

[QUOTE="MsCortana"]This is why it would be nice to find male company my age who loves gaming as I do. But NO, I have never blew off a male companion for my gaming. Now phone calls are a different story;)lil_d_mack_314

How can you not find a guy your age that loves gaming? Seems like we're everywhere! LOL. :)

Wow, wish I was single and in Nashville! JK, I'm 26 and my girl doesn't mind, she games too. Gaming is just like any other hobby.

that would be a phat if i could find a woman that was also into gaming, ah life would be good. and like Cortana said woman also find my hobbie odd...especially when it comes to the normal "gangsta" type EVERY ONE TRYS TO BE

Man I heard that.
jasonlc3221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#71 jasonlc3221
Member since 2003 • 791 Posts

HA HA, I ended a 2 year relationship over video games back in 2004. It was more of a mutual breakup though, as she was jealous of my games and hated the fact that I played them when she thought in her mind that i should be spending every single second of my life to give her attention. I could have easily patched the relationship, but I just let her walk right out the door. As soon as the door was shut, I fired up the PS2. Good riddance.

paul52181

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 paul52181

never ..poon tang waits for now one press pause and jump that trim specially if its youngonline-predator

Are you trying to get yourself arrested? Real smart with your avatar, user name, comment.....real smart. Or just really immature.

Kaizersozey83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Kaizersozey83
Member since 2004 • 141 Posts
no, i prefer human interaction.
jakedogg14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 jakedogg14
Member since 2003 • 665 Posts

If it is a girl that I have NO interest in seeing, then yes.

If it were my girlfriend or a girl I wanted to get with, then no.

jmartin1016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#76 jmartin1016
Member since 2003 • 1363 Posts
Human interaction is more overrated than Halo 3 or Mass Effect. There is nothing that a girl can do that my force feedback controller and alot of imagination can't poorly imitate. Games give me unconditional entertainment. My girlfriend only entertains if I do something for her. If anyone here is really struggling with this question, take a afternoon off with a bottle of Jerkins and a rented copy of Xtreme Vollyball and work it out. I promise you won't feel as bad as someone who has been married for over a year or two!!!! Love you honey!!
dothack104

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 dothack104
Member since 2006 • 106 Posts
Well no. All i ever did was tell my girlfriend ill call her back later in order to play Gears but i never said no to hanging out.
hirosho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 hirosho
Member since 2003 • 232 Posts
i bet ur all virgins
grunt1096

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#79 grunt1096
Member since 2007 • 120769 Posts

i bet ur all virginshirosho

Really Now?

jmartin1016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 jmartin1016
I bet your face is a virgin.
Magna_Man109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Magna_Man109
Member since 2005 • 5527 Posts
Wow...
1noteshort

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#82 1noteshort
Member since 2008 • 403 Posts
if only dr.phil could see this......lol
bradly_2795

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 bradly_2795
Member since 2004 • 948 Posts

I bet your face is a virgin.jmartin1016

Well I guess he told you lol :P

jmartin1016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 jmartin1016

[QUOTE="jmartin1016"]I bet your face is a virgin.bradly_2795

Well I guess he told you lol :P

I don't know why, but I think that's the best thing I've ever typed. :shock:

Avatar image for deactivated-5fc39ee132cf4
deactivated-5fc39ee132cf4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#85 deactivated-5fc39ee132cf4
Member since 2006 • 2465 Posts

I bet your face is a virgin.jmartin1016

hmm... I think 'I bet your face is most deffently not a virgin' is more appropiate, especially if its a bloke......

i-rock-socks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#86 i-rock-socks
Member since 2007 • 3826 Posts

all the damn time, most of my lady friends complain about their HORRIBLE lifes too much, makes ya wanna strike a *****.

lol i hate my (female) friends

bssauter13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 bssauter13
Member since 2007 • 545 Posts

haha, all the time for me. I've got tons of chick friends, and chicks who have crushes on me, and I blow them off all the time to just chill with some guy friends and play some B-Ball or Halo 3. Bros before hoes my brothers, bros before hoes 8)jamejame

yea but pu$$y b4 wussy, i would never blow off a girl for xbox

Mearik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 Mearik
Member since 2008 • 322 Posts
i did once, but then she got pregnant. That is why i love my xbox. saved me from that bullet. I am still a free man with a gf and no burden of kids. this is an open thankyou to my Xbox The Ultimate Wingman
GearHead3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 GearHead3000
Member since 2006 • 3600 Posts
yeahhhh, no.
bulletproofcow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#90 bulletproofcow
Member since 2005 • 11261 Posts

I have no problem keeping game time and girlfriend time seperate. I usually play during the day time and then hang out with her at night. She understands that I enjoy playing my games and is cool with it. Plus she likes sports, so I'm set for life.

starwars0000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 starwars0000
Member since 2005 • 1865 Posts
I don't, since the only girl that i frequently see, i like.
starwars0000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 starwars0000
Member since 2005 • 1865 Posts
I don't, since the only girl that i frequently see, i like.
Avatar image for AtomicBaconBits
AtomicBaconBits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#93 AtomicBaconBits
Member since 2006 • 8855 Posts
[QUOTE="Lance_Kalzas"]

[QUOTE="MsCortana"]This is why it would be nice to find male company my age who loves gaming as I do. But NO, I have never blew off a male companion for my gaming. Now phone calls are a different story;)MsCortana

Erm,gaming is more and more developing into a casual hobby...not the "Domain of the Geeks" anymore...how do people find this odd...? M'kay...
Senor_Kami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Senor_Kami
Member since 2008 • 8529 Posts
Well, smart move if this is one of those girls who doesn't let you smash and just wants to hang out. You shouldn't be associating with women like that anyways. Especially if you're under the age of 25.
Ironfungus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Ironfungus
Member since 2007 • 1123 Posts

I take it nobody here is married...well, I am and my wife hates gaming, but loves reality TV, so when our basement is finished, this will be a regular occurrence. I'd much rather play COD4 than watch Rock of Love or The Real World...dscot18

Marriage is different. :P

jmartin1016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 jmartin1016

[QUOTE="dscot18"]I take it nobody here is married...well, I am and my wife hates gaming, but loves reality TV, so when our basement is finished, this will be a regular occurrence. I'd much rather play COD4 than watch Rock of Love or The Real World...Ironfungus

Marriage is different. :P

Yes, Beating Halo 3 on Legendary is much harder than beating my wife and/or kids. Just Kidding. I can't beat Halo 3 on Legendary.:evil:

Gitaru-man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Gitaru-man
Member since 2005 • 286 Posts
Chicks are overrated...
GPAddict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#98 GPAddict
Member since 2005 • 5964 Posts

I have, iv left many times of hanging wit a gurl to play nba2k7 and call of duty wit my boys!

RobC20

If you actually care about this girl and you do this, you my friend, are an idiot. Sorry, but that is the truth.

But if not, its all good! :)

Avatar image for luigismansion101
luigismansion101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#99 luigismansion101
Member since 2003 • 733 Posts
well my last gf was a hardcore gamer gal, so i was blessed there. 90% of the time we spent together was playing a game. the other 10% was either the drive to/from her house and eating lol. the girl b4 that i blew off a few times for gears of war, then she put me in the doggy house and made me quit playing it for an entire week haha. one week without gears in the first month it came out was like murder lol. safe to say that one was over in a couple months, no one takes me away from my games.
CoreoVII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#100 CoreoVII
Member since 2007 • 1838 Posts

haha, all the time for me. I've got tons of chick friends, and chicks who have crushes on me, and I blow them off all the time to just chill with some guy friends and play some B-Ball or Halo 3. Bros before hoes my brothers, bros before hoes 8)jamejame

I feel you man, unless of course...she wants to "DO IT", then i press pause, but i would never leave in a team deathmatch with over 30 kills with my P90 on COD4, no way mister.