WOTU RT Presents: WWE Wrestlemania 29 RT Build Up thread (4/7)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#501 killerband55
Member since 2003 • 107961 Posts
I'm sorry Big, it was completely my fault.

spideynerd3

finally he admits he's actually wrong for once :P

spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#502 spideynerd3
Member since 2007 • 11049 Posts
[QUOTE="spideynerd3"]I'm sorry Big, it was completely my fault.

killerband55

Hey, atleast I admit it (unlike someone named Killerband). :P But yeah, like I said, I had a reason, then forgot about it. Might have even been the same thing that happened with the Tag Team #1 Contenders match, I thought it was already there, and didn't realize it wasn't. I try to keep up with everything, but sometimes I swear I did, but didn't (sometimes that's Gamespots fault, because I've updated things, and it doesn't show up for some reason). 

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#503 killerband55
[QUOTE="killerband55"][QUOTE="spideynerd3"]I'm sorry Big, it was completely my fault.

spideynerd3

Hey, atleast I admit it (unlike someone named Killerband). :P

hey, i admit a lot of my mistakes

saiga123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#504 saiga123
Member since 2006 • 1744 Posts
[QUOTE="saiga123"]no #1 contender match... lame...jediknight52501
OOC: i need to make a Promo for you. just PM i got an idea for you.

i think its already too late isnt it? its just one day, i was busy all day today. also i cant even send RT, its way too big, i dont know what to erase so i give up
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#505 killerband55

[QUOTE="jediknight52501"][QUOTE="saiga123"]no #1 contender match... lame...saiga123

i think its already too late isnt it? its just one day, i was busy all day today. also i cant even send RT, its way too big, i dont know what to erase so i give up

no its not too late, send it in before 12pm PDT you will be fine, just send it in when you get the chance

saiga123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#506 saiga123
Member since 2006 • 1744 Posts

[QUOTE="saiga123"][QUOTE="jediknight52501"][QUOTE="saiga123"]no #1 contender match... lame...killerband55

no its not too late, send it in before 12pm PDT you will be fine, just send it in when you get the chance

it wont let me send, its too much letters or whatever...
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#507 killerband55
[QUOTE="killerband55"]

[QUOTE="saiga123"][QUOTE="jediknight52501"][QUOTE="saiga123"]no #1 contender match... lame...saiga123

then delete the intro of it, and start where the first match is on there, what's what i did and it works

shoe_crap78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#508 shoe_crap78
Member since 2008 • 10920 Posts
[QUOTE="saiga123"][QUOTE="killerband55"]

[QUOTE="saiga123"][QUOTE="jediknight52501"][QUOTE="saiga123"]no #1 contender match... lame...killerband55

then delete the intro of it, and start where the first match is on there, what's what i did and it works

OOC: That's what I always do and it works.
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#509 killerband55

Tonight is the biggest event of the year #Wrestlemania in my homestate of New Jersey and I'm going to defeat @Twister once and for all #HometownAdvantage

Killerband Twitter

spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#510 spideynerd3
Member since 2007 • 11049 Posts

The following is a WOTU.com exclusive video:

*As the video starts to play, we instantly see six figures, all wearing Guy Fawkes masks, each with a custom paint job, except for two of them, which appear identical. We see Static's Blood Red one, along with an Ocean Blue one, an Earth Green one, a Mustard Yellow one, and the two that are identical have the perfect cross of a Shadow Black, and Midnight Purple. One of the figures wearing the matching masks has the WOTU Tag Team Championship around their waist, as well as the TWF Championship over their shoulder. Static has the IC Championship around his waist. Corrective Chaos is standing on top of the titantron inside Metlife stadium. Static begins to talk*

Static: Tonight, the Era of Chaos officially begins. Crulex will bury Player alive, Last_Ride will teach Shoe_Crap that if you mess with one member of Corrective Chaos, you mess with us all, meaning we've pulled Hockey from the card for reasons we won't talk about. Now, as for Spidey and I, we will keep titles in Corrective Chaos. I'll defeat Jedi, and finally shut up that phony, while Spidey will carry CPman to a victory against Ortonism. Spidey will also rightfully gain the TWF Championship, rendering that company without a title... Again.

*One of the figures with the matching Guy Fawkes masks, removes thier mask, revealing them to be Spidey. Spidey has a mic pack on, and begins talking*

Spidey: Tomorrow, when the dust settles, and it becomes perfectly clear that Corrective Chaos is here to stay, the WOTU will change forever. The WOTU will be Gamer-less, and thus ROH will fall, because there is no way a lying moron like Jedi can take complete control of a stable that will stand any chance of competing with us. Tomorrow will also mark the day the WOTU becomes the sole company to be mentioned, because once I walk out of the TWF Wrestlemania as TWF Champion, that place will crumble. Corrective Chaos isn't a disease, or a plague, we are the bringers of destruction, and it all begins tonight.

*The figure in the Ocean Blue Guy Fawkes mask removes his mask, revealing him to be Crulex. Crulex is also wearing a mic pack, and begins to talk*

Crulex: I know we run the WOTU here, but in the TWF I call the shots with JandSman, and while I'm still around, the TWF will not die. We survived when you ran away with the TWF Championship the first time, and we will survive this time.

Spidey: I'm glad to see you stand up for a dying company Crulex, but it's as I said last week, the TWF has been non existant for a while now, and even you can't deny that.

Crulex: No, I can't, but it doesn't mean I'll talk bad about my company, just like you wouldn't talk bad about the WOTU.

Static: ENOUGH YOU TWO! Let's worry about the future of said dying company tomorrow, and instead focus on the beginning of the Era of Chaos.

Spidey: You're right Static... Sorry Lex, I shouldn't talk bad about the company that helped build me.

Crulex: And I'm sorry Spidey, not for defending my company, but for snapping at you.

All together: Together we shall correct everything wrong in the WOTU by issuing in the Era of Chaos!

Spidey: And to my opponents tonight, be ready to kneel before true greatness, the founder of Corrective Chaos, yours truly.

*The video fades to black at this time* 

Avatar image for jediknight52501
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#511 jediknight52501
Member since 2005 • 69715 Posts
tonight i tale my first step towards greatness as i will take the IC Title from Static and then his ass is getting put in a Straight Jacket. also i got some huge news for RAW tomorrow night that is going to be interesting. Static, take your Title, Shine it It Up Really Nice, Turn that SOB Sideways, and Stick It Up Your Candy Ass. #ifyousmellwhatthejediiscookinJediKnight Twitter
Avatar image for StaticKornSlipX
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#512 StaticKornSlipX
Member since 2003 • 8261 Posts

Interview Before Wrestlemania

*Static walks up to Matt Striker and begins the interview.*

Striker: Static, are you ready for your ladder match tonight?

Static: I was born ready for this. Tonight, I will be the Show Stealer. That ring belongs to me and this night will belong to the Enlightened Virtuoso.

Striker: Okay, what is your gameplan for the match tonight?

Static: To make sure this match goes 30 minutes.... Jedi will finally get justice for his crimes....I'll climb the ladder and retrieve the belts after I annihilate Jedi's soul. 

Striker: What's your impression of New York City this week?

Static: It's been torture and I can't wait to get Wrestlemania over with.... feels like rock fever....cabin fever in this concrete jungle. Been here since Wednesday.... let's just say I'm excited this week is coming to a close.

Striker: What's going on with Crulex and Spideynerd?

Static: As you know Matt, the TWF is on its last breath. The golden age of the promotion has long since been over, many years in the past.... from a business perspective, the company was resistant to change, resistant to bringing in young talent like myself.... Spidey was just being honest but Crulex is still attached to the TWF because he's loyal to the promotion he helped build. Unfortunately, you can't save a sinking ship. Maybe you can save the people on that sinking ship and take them to a better ship.... a ship that is unsinkable like the WOTU. A ship that Crulex became a Grand Slam Champion on.

Striker: So how can you start the Era of Chaos when there is visible conflict within the group?

Static: Because we can.

*Static walks out of the interview*

Striker: There you have it folks, Static is ready to steal the show tonight at Wrestlemania.

Inteview EndsÂ