WOTU RT Presents: WWE Wrestlemania 29 RT Build Up thread (4/7)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 spideynerd3
Member since 2007 • 11049 Posts

wrestlemania29+logo+bhabaniwwe.in.png

Wrestlemania 29 Matches:

Undisputed WOTU Championship
Triple Threat Match
-Gamerguy (C) vs. FrenchDynasty (C) vs. Cpman

Intercontinental Championship
-StaticKornSlipX (C) vs. Jediknight

WOTU and TWF Tag Team Championship Merger
-New and Improved Team Friendship (Spidey and Cp) vs. Ortonism (Skinsfan and Frieza)

X-Division Championship
Triple Threat Match
-Legenkiller (C) vs. FullMetalWWant vs. TheNewEraIcon

Killerband vs. TwistofFate

Hockeydude vs. Shoe_Crap

Big_Evil vs. CKYguy

Buried Alive Match
Crulex vs. ThePlayer

#1 Contender's Match to the Universal Tag Team Titles
The All Americans (Jediknight and Legenkiller) vs. Slick and EFC 

*More TBA*

Current Roundtable Champions:

WOTU Champion: Gamerguy & FrenchDynasty (Co-Champions) WOTU Championship

Intercontinental Champion: StaticKornSlipX Intercontinental Championship

X-Division Champion: Legenkiller X-Division Championship

WOTU Tag Team Champions: Spideynerd & CpReborn (New and Improved Team Friendship)WOTU Tag Team Championship

WOTU Championship MITB Briefcase Winner: Spidernerd

IC Championship MITB Briefcase Winner: Jediknight (To be cashed in at Wrestlemania)

gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2 gamerguy456
Member since 2009 • 19988 Posts
OOC: sweet ill see if i can post something before i leave for work
CpReborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 CpReborn
Member since 2011 • 3111 Posts
Once again have tag team gold around my waist, and with the most unlikely of partners! #NewAndImprovedTeamFriendship Now I also need to prepare for Brad Pitt and Daniel Craig! Oh joy! #Wrestlemania29CpmanFrato Twitter
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 killerband55
Member since 2003 • 107961 Posts

At the grandest stage of them all #Wrestlemania, I will finally go one-on-one with @Twister in my homestate of New Jersey and finally show that backstabbing the #WOTU has consequences #I'mReady

Killerband Twitter

gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 gamerguy456

*raw comes back from commercial*

*french and pink are in the ring protesting*

French: LAST NIGHT PROVED JUST HOW STUPID AMERICANS CAN BE I CLEARLY WON THE TITLE BUT THE REF WHO MAY I ADD IS A FAN OF THE NEW JAMES BOND MOVIE ALSO DECLARED GAMER WOTU CHAMPION AS WELL. I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS KIND OF CRAP HOW STUPID WILL IT BE WHEN ANGELINA AND I GO TO THE GRAMMYS AND IM NOT CARRYING MY CHAMPIONSHIP

pink: DOWN WITH GAMER DOWN WITH GAMER

French: THATS WHY I DECIDED TO TAKE MATTERS INTO MY OWN HANDS

*opens up his suitcase and reveals a similar wotu title belt with brad pitt engraved in it*

French: i hear by declare myself the undisputed wotu champion now if you dont mind angie and i h-

*gamer makes his way with eve*

Gamer: woah woah woah hold on there LT. Aldo Raine what makes you think you can just go and declare yourself undisputed wotu champion now i dont know what you have been smoking or whats been in those french cheeses you have been eating but clearly you and i both scored a victory

*gamer points to the titnatron*

*it shows gamer both nailing eachother with with huge blows and both falling and somehow pinning eachother*

Gamer: now i may not be the smartest guy here but i knwo for sure that we are both co wotu champions whether you like it or not but i agree the world is not enough for 2 wotu champions thats why come wrestlemania you and i will settle the score

eve: thats right gamer vs french at wrestlemania for the wotu title...yup just those 2.....no one else

french: NO NO NO THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN I AM THE UNDISPUTED WOTU CHAMPION OK I REFUSE TO WRESTLE SOME MAN WHO THINKS HE WORKS FOR THE IMF

eve: IMF ???

Gamer: i think you have me mistaken for someone else allow me to reintroduce myself i am Guy....Gamerguy but my friends call me GG7

pink: i dont care who you are brad over here is going to destroy you and then you will be a shell of your former self

Eve: ..wait you guys think your brad pitt and angelina jolie......JENNIFER ANISTON

pink: YOU LITTLE BI***

*pink attempts to charge at eve but french stops her*

French: easy there angie we dont want bad PR alright then GG7 its on at wrestlemania i will soundly defeat and become the undisputed wotu champion and when i do i will gladly take this title with me to every talkshow and movie premiere

Gamer: im sorry you must have been referring to me after all i am the one here who actually was in a movie a box office hit may i add

*french raises his title in the air*

*the crowd boos him*

*gamer raises his title*

*the crowd cheers him*

*they continue doing that as raw cuts to commercial*

cole: thats right folks at wrestlemania its GG7 vs French and no one else for the wotu title

CpReborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 CpReborn
Yup. No one else. #Wrestlemania29CpmanFrato Twitter
Avatar image for jediknight52501
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#7 jediknight52501
Member since 2005 • 69715 Posts
i finally get my shot at the Intercontinental Championship. i am doing what no one could ever do and that is cash in my Briefcase at Wrestlemania. see you tonight Static. #mytimeisnowJediKnight Twitter
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 jediknight52501
[quote="CpmanFrato Twitter"] Yup. No one else. #Wrestlemania29CpReborn

OOC: wow CP, you're in two Titles matches at Wrestlemania.
spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 spideynerd3

The following is the beginning of the end of WOTU Monday Night Raw:

*Raw comes back from a commercial, and we see Spideynerd standing in the middle of the ring in a suit and tie. Standing behind him is Jediknight, FullMetalWWant, and Killerband with Rikku, all of whom are dressed up for the occasion. Spidey has a mic in his hand and begins to talk right away*

Spidey: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the finale of WOTU Tough Enough: Search for the next WOTU GM. Don't adjust your tv sets, this is indeed Monday Night Raw, but the finale is bigger than a Tuesday night tv show. Before I give the people standing behind me a chance to convince me which one of them deserves to be the next WOTU GM, I want to talk about a couple of things. Last night the unthinkable happened in the way that Cp and I won the Tag Team titles after having just beaten Killer and Twist. Many are wondering now, will Los Icons get their rematch, and after speaking with them about it, they will not. Instead, I've actually been working on a gift to the WOTU, my last as GM, and it involves the Tag Team division. This gift will change the division forever, and like I promised Cpman last night when he found out Gamer and French are going to be facing each other "one on one" at Mania, that the WOTU Championship isn't going to be the match people are talking about. It is going to be the Tag Team Championship match, and it's not just because I'm in the match, I'd like to take that credit, but this is beyond me. You see, a deal was reached a couple weeks ago between the WOTU and the TWF, a deal that will merge the Tag Team divisions of both companies! That's right folks, at Wrestlemania 29, the New and Improved Team Friendship will be taking on the TWF Tag Team Champions for the Universal Tag Team Titles... But the question is, just who are the TWF Tag Team Champions? The TWF Tag Team Champions are a team that Cp and I will personally enjoy crushing, the team is... Randyspeeps and DeadnightMajin! With one announcement out of the way, I have a couple more to go, but they will come after the speeches. The three of you can decide which one of you will go first. Once the three of you are finished, I will talk once more.

*Spidey rolls out of the ring and lets the Tough Enough finalists take center stage*

OOC: I'll give you guys until the end of Raw to post your speeches.

jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 jediknight52501
*the following segment takes place on WOTU RAw.* Jedi is in the ring for the ring as he looks at Killer, Metal, and Spidey. he then asks for a mic as he looks at the crowd trying to think of what to say to impress Spidey and have a chance to become the next GM at the WOTU. Jedi: "damn, here we are, this is the last chance to try to convince you all on why i should be the GM here at the WOTU. now i know this is not an easy task as i have been in this company for over a year now and i know it was not easy making it to where i am today. i know i have not won any Titles yet but that is not going to stop me from trying. in the time i have been here i have made some friends and i know i made some enemies and some of those enemies have become friends of mine. i have lost matches and i have won matches, hell i won a few matches against those i never thought i could beat in the middle of this ring, like you Killer. my experience here has taught me a few things and one of those things i learned is that you never let an opportunity pass you by. sometimes you have to earn a shot at a Title, not beg ffor it like i did when i first showed up here in the WOTU. i thought if i showed up and put on a show, i could get whatever i wanted at first but that never happened. yeah i got the Title Shots i wanted but that is where i failed. i wasn't winning Titles, i was losing a battle, the battle of a bad ego. i though i was better then everyone here at the WOTU and i was wrong. i didn't realize it till i was handed the Intercontinental Money In The Bank Briefcase by Crulex at Survivor Series when our team won and he would go on to win the X-Division title that same night. at that very moment when he handed me the Briefcase i started to realize that you have to earn your place in this company. after that i was done asking for Title shots, i was done asking for anything and i went on a quest, a quest to see who i was, was i a brash young guy who wanted the world handed to him, no. i was the guy who wanted to earn his way to the top. so does that make me worthy of being a GM, no. you have to earn it. nothing is ever handed to someone and if it is, then they never earned it in the first place. look at HHH. he was handed the World Title when Brock Lesnar went to Smackdown and took the Undisputed Title with him. did HHH earn the Title, no. it was handed to him. did he earn it when he won it back from Shawn Michaels? yes. yeah he went out every night and fought for a shot for the title, but it was not easy and Shawn showed he was up for a fight despite the fact that his best friend beat the crap out of him just because he wanted to. it shows you that some people will do anything to get what they want and not care what happens to anyone else. i use this as an example of what it is like to a wrestler here in any company you work for. do i think i should be the next GM? that is not my decision to make. i do know that i have earned the respect of the fans and the respect of the talent here in the WOTU and respect is what i will give everyone here at the WOTU if i do somehow become the GM here. respect is never given, it is earned. it takes a lot of patience and a lot of hard work and determination to become a GM and i bust my ass everyday i am here. in this ring i ork my ass off to be the best i can be and that has been my motivation since i joined this company. i would love to be the GM of this company and hell, i would love to be the WOTU Champion one day but i have to earn it. i have to show you al that i am willing to come out here and put on a show, to entertain you all and to make this company the best one in the world. i know it is never easy to get where you want to be in this world and i know that for a fact. i had a hard life but i am not here to discuss my life, i am here to earn my place in this company. i want to be the GM. i want to be the guy who decides the matches. i want to be the guy who is willing to take risks. i want to be the guy who is willing to make the hard decisions and to make this company even better. will it happen? who knows. this has not been an easy road for any of us here tonight. as you can see it is down to three of us. we all wanted the chance to become the next GM here in the WOTU and here we stand tonight in this ring. now Spidey, the decision is in your hands and i hope you make the right decision. i know you will do the right thing and you make one of us the GM of the WOTU. i know i did all i could to convince you that i did all i could. i know my last Promo did not impress you at all and that is why i did all i could to impress you tonight. i don't know what else to say. i know sometimes actions speak louder then words and that my words are from my heart. so do what you must Spidey but remember this, if i lose, i will accept it and move on. if i somehow win, then i do the best i can to help this company grow and you know i am here every week and that i put on a show for not just the crowd, not just for the fans, but everyone here in the WOTU and that is a promise. now i have one last thing to say to you Metal and to you Killer. you both showed you want to be the GM her. Metal you really impressed me with what you have said in the past couple of weeks. Killer, you say you want to be the GM as well but i think Metal wants it as bad as i do. we both have what it takes but in the end someone is becoming the GM while two will walk out as Wrestlers knowing that we made the best effort possible. well i think that is all i can think of. so may the best man win." Jedi puts the mic down and stands in the ring with Metal, Killer, and Spidey.*
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 killerband55
*As Killerband stands up to the podium with Rikku standing by his side as Killerband speaks to the WOTU Universe*

Killerband: Welcome WOTU Universe, I just would like to say as I am a possible candidate to be the next WOTU GM, I am here for change.  Since Spideynerd took over as GM so long ago, he's made some popular and not so popular decisions, but he made them nontheless as he felt it was the right direction to go in.  As he steps down as GM, there will be a new one, either between Jediknight, FullMetal, and myself, Killerband.  I want to take a moment to mention a few things about my fellow opponents who are running against me in this journey to become the next GM.  Jediknight, a guy who is reaching for the stars to finally win his first main championship in the WOTU, as he will be competing at Wrestlemania 29 for his first ever title, the Intercontinental Championship.  As he's still trying to reach that brass ring, he's not ready to take that GM spot, he's still trying to prove himself as a worthy wrestler, and to do that, he needs to win some gold.  As much as I have respect for Jediknight, I don't believe he deserves a shot at being GM.

(As the crowd talks amongst themselves after hearing that)

Killerband: Now I will go on to talk about FullMetal, and why he doesn't deserve to be WOTU GM.  First of all, FullMetal and I main evented last year's Wrestlemania, and we tore the roof off the place, as we literally did that as there was no roof at that ppv. (As the crowd laughs) But, before then, FullMetal has just won the WOTU Championship at the Elimination chamber, but he did become a transitional champion when he lost the title to me at WM one month after.  Since then, FullMetal wasn't sure what to do then, he then teamed up with his former tag partner, Icon to go after the WOTU Tag Team Championship, in which they held for quite a few months until losing them last night at Elimination Chamber.  Since then, FullMetal wants that second run as WOTU Champion and prove he's one of the best this business has to offer.  I know he can do that, but he can't do that as a GM, as it will be too much stress on the Mexican aristocrat.  I know he can become one of the best wrestlers in the WOTU, as for a GM, he's very good doing promos, but I don't feel he's ready yet to become a GM.

(As the crowd ponders on what Killerband just said)

Killerband: Now onto me, I have done everything I could do as a wrestler, I'm a 4 time WOTU Champion, won the tag team titles on numerous occasions, I've been a captain/leader of numerous teams for matches such Survivor Series, Lockdown, and even running the greatest faction in WOTU history, VIP, it was so good that VIP even won a 2012 Slammy this past year.  I've won numerous matches and lost a good amount as well, as no one is perfect as well being a GM.  I don't have anything on my agenda as a wrestler after Wrestlemania 29 is over, then being I have all the time in the world to be a GM.  Unlike before where I may have skimmed people's promos, no more, I will read everyone's promos and ensure a free, yet safe environment.  I will allow a lot more than's what's currently going on, I will listen to the wrestlers, if they have a request, I'll put it into consideration, and more than likely gladly allow it unless it crosses that line where then we'll have to discuss further on how you want to approach a said route for your character.  The one thing is for sure if I'm chosen to be a GM, is that first of all, there will be some changes as that will be expected, but I think it's for the better.  As I want to bring back the old ways of the Roundtable to the days of jerkotron, Crusader, and even Showstopper being the main players in the Roundtable.  Being GM means being fair, yet not letting stress get in the way of anyone's personal feelings.  I may have broken a few bridges with some people such as in the TWF, but I'm willing to put everything behind us and start anew.  This will dawn a new era in the WOTU, and the future is looking bright, and I think we will all like the new atmosphere in the WOTU Roundtable.  Thank you for your attention.

*As Killerband steps down the podium as the next person goes up to speak*
Big_Evil666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12 Big_Evil666
Member since 2004 • 13817 Posts

well well well, first off, let me just say, a big congrats to that #luckysob, @StaticKornSlipX, you won the....er...my #IntercontinentalChampionship, well done! but u better not get used to it, cause after @WWE #WRESTLMANIA29, whoever wins the match, be it you or @Jediknight, i will be invoking my rematch clause and then i will get back my title from either one of u two #Jabronis! and u can bank on it!

Now, as for my plans @WWE #WRESTLMANIA29, I seem to have been left off of the card. a gross undersight i would imagine by the #cluelessbrass runnin things around this #abortionofacompany! well let me make it known that I'm issuing an open challenge to any #Champion not currently in a match, or any #WOTUSUPERSTAR also not currently involved in a match to face me man to man @WWE #WRESTLEMANIA29! if u have the guts that is!

Big_Evil Twitter

gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 gamerguy456

twitter

Eve: thats right folks its gonna be @gamer vs @french one on one at wrestlemania just those two and no one else

CpReborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 CpReborn
@Eve Yup! No one else!CpmanFrato Twitter
gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 gamerguy456

twitter

eve: @cpman i know right #awesome

Avatar image for StaticKornSlipX
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16 StaticKornSlipX
Member since 2003 • 8261 Posts
OOC: are you heel, cpman?
CpReborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 CpReborn
OOC: are you heel, cpman?StaticKornSlipX
OOC: I am like Daniel Bryan Tweener right now.
Avatar image for StaticKornSlipX
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#18 StaticKornSlipX
Member since 2003 • 8261 Posts
[QUOTE="StaticKornSlipX"]OOC: are you heel, cpman?CpReborn
OOC: I am like Daniel Bryan Tweener right now.

OOC: well it seems like a tie was the worst thing that could happen to you
TheNewEraIcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#19 TheNewEraIcon
Member since 2009 • 12196 Posts
OOC- Since it seems neither of us have any plans, Evil wanna face off one more time? to finally bring this feud to a close? at Mania?
Theplayer8505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#20 Theplayer8505
Member since 2011 • 2533 Posts

*The Following Happened on WOTU Raw.*

(Ice 9 Plays and The Player comes out and without the WOTU Championship and The Player doesn't look too happy.)

The Player: OK alright I know that I lost the WOTU Championship, BUT I am going to make this short and sweet, I'm happy I lost, I'm also happy that Gamerguy and Frenchy, won the Championship from me, I know I came back out at the ending of the match, which I got eliminatated out of earlier but I had a great plan I got back into the Chamber after knocking out the Refs and then as everyone saw I took both Gamer and Frenchy, and hit them with the Go Home Driver, and then you all seen it I put French's and Gamer's arms on each other and thus they both are champions now.

(The Player stops to hear what the crowd thinks, no real reaction from the crowd.)

The Player: I'm wanting to also now explain what I want at WOTU Wrestlemania 29, I WANT CRULEX, after what you did to Kayla, I demand a Match at WOTU Wrestlemania 29 versus Crulex, I know I shouldn't say that and demand a match Vs. Crulex, but I want that match.

(After The Player stops talking and puts down the Mic, The crowd goes nuts and cheers loudly.)

FullMetalWWant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#21 FullMetalWWant
Member since 2007 • 15766 Posts

*Metal steps up and looks at the crowd, many who are wearing his mask, Los Icons shirts and Metal takes off his mask and smile at the crowd*

Metal: My name here in the WOTU is EL Metalico, better known to all of you as Fullmetal. My real name however, means something to only a few of you in the back. 2 years ago, I appeared to all of you in this very ring, on top of a ladder and told all of you that one day, I will make an impact like no one else before me. Since then, I've become a two time tag team champion with my best friend Icon and sommhow, became the WOTU Champion last year and headlined my first Wrestlemania. But over time, I realized that people around me change.

*Metal looks at both Jedi and Killer and then continues*

People change over the years. ANd I've seen some disrespect towards the mask I wear and the history I had. When your me and people talking about how bad Mysterio is, how Sin Cara always messes up and every other star coming from Mexico get a bad name, well, I have to draw the line somewhere. Never would I dreamed big enough to become the WOTU Champion. But now, a dream of something even more. To become the GM and run the shows, to show the people where the real talent is. Let's face it everyone, I was a great champion but now, I want to be a great GM for all of you.

*Crowd cheers as Metal looks at the crowd with a smile*

Jedi, your still a bit rough around the edges and you need more time to really know the ring inside and out. Wrestlemania is your chance to steal the show and prove why you deserve to be on the top. With you as the GM, how would you cement your career being a GM? You still have a lot of good years left in you and I know that with more trainning in the ring, you can become a better champion in the long run. Your promo skills are matching up to some of the greats in this business, I just believe that you being a GM will hinder your progress.

*Metal then looks at Killer*

And then we have the man who put me at the top of the world last year at Wrestlemania. Killer. Me and you put on some great matches in the past and from what I think, you are quickly becoming the best in this business. You have won many titles. And yet, you decided that you no longer want any more titles for the fear of falling into the hole of hogging all the spotlight. I don't think so. I think you need to continue to prove why you are the best. You can put on some great matches Killer but you must remember that you are the one that caused me so much pain in matches past. I have suffered injuries because of our great matches. Killer, I don't think your fit for this job as GM because you too have the ability to make the fans go crazy and maybe put on more great matches. Maybe this is just me but I deserve to be GM for many reasons but I will list two to everyone here in the WOTU Universe.

THe first thing is that I know this business inside and out and that's one reason why I should be the new GM of WOTU. It's that I know the fans and they know me. I listen to what the fans want and not what the suits want. A match can only be great if you have two people that love the business. And the second reason why I should be the GM is because since yesterday, I knew I was hurt and after what happened to me, I need some time to heal my injuries and nothing would be better then to have a chance to work with everyone and making sure that the future WOTU is just as bright as it is today. I want the people to know that they will enjoy every week knowing that I'm behind the scenes working with everyone closely, to build the best characters, to make the best storylines possible and making sure that we can put on the best matches. With me healing, I will be able to let the younger guys get that chance that was given to me. I want the guys to have great matches. Hell, I'm just going to say that Icon, not letting him in the title picture was something that needs to change and I hope Spidey, that if you pick me as the GM, I will make sure that guys like Icon and everyone else who have been here for a very long time, have that chance to climb the mountain.

It's a long way to the top and guys like Jedi and Killer can help these guys make it to the top and me, to stand beside me and helping the rest of the guys in the back. It's not a goal, it's more of a dream of mine to make sure that happens. Metal as the GM of the WOTU should and can happen if Spidey looks past Killer and Jedi. Look past the fact that with my mind, almost 20 years in the business inside and out, I'm the one for the job and it's not just for me or the guys, but it's more for these guys here and watching around the world!!!

*Metal points at the crowd and steps down, putting his mask back on*

Legenkiller59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Legenkiller59
Member since 2008 • 6464 Posts
Legen is in the ring. he asks for a mic and he looks at the crowd.

Legen: "sorry Spidey but i am on edge tonight. last night you said you had the perfect opponent for me at Wrestlemania. now i know you got your hands full with Tough Enough but i would like to know who you have in mind to face me. i hate to come out here but i can't wait anymore. so i am asking for you to announce who i will i face for my X-Division Title. i am curious and i just can't wait to see who you have in mind." Legen stands in the ring as he waits for Spidey to come out.
spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 spideynerd3
*Spidey slips back into the ring, pulls out his mic and begins to talk pretty much right away* Spidey: Alright, I've heard what you all had to say. To be honest, I don't have a favorite. I don't like people who openly "bash", and I use that term lightly, their peers. Yes, you all think you should be GM over the other, but saying why you should be GM over the others is all you need to say. You don't need to say that Jedi isn't ready yet, or that Killer is just too darn good to be GM, or even that Metal has so much more to do in this company before he hangs up the boots to be the GM. I gave you guys a simple task, and you guys lived up to the task. I might have been looking for one thing, but what I got was something I wasn't really expecting. I wasn't expecting anyone but Metal to actually deliver a good speech. Even though I saw flaws in each speech, they all exceeded my expectations. I do have a winner in mind though... However, I want to do something that I hope the three men behind me would do in my position. I want to ask the people backstage their opinion of who should be the next General Manager of the WOTU. So I'd like to take this time to allow for anyone in the back to step out onto the stage and speak their mind. Please tell me who you'd like to see as the next GM of the WOTU, and why. Nothing else. If you have nothing positive to say, simply don't say it. *Spidey, Metal, Killer, and Jedi wait to see who will come out* OOC: I'm going to leave the floor open the rest of the night. I'll try to check back in the morning, but I was called today about working tomorrow until 4 PM central time (5 PM EST) so I might have to wait until then to do anything.
gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 gamerguy456

*gamer and eve make their way to the ramp*

*gamer has a mic as he stands looking at the final 3 contestants*

Gamer: my name is Guy...Gamerguy but you all can call me GG7

i can say that i have competed against all 3 of you

you are all great competitors but when it comes to who i feel is the better choice i think its metal

Jedi your a good friend man great competitor but there is a out of control stable that only you can stop and it needs to be done now

as for killer....ill let eve speak

eve: killer....im sorry but your not gm material i would rather have kelly kelly run wotu...hell layla would make a better gm and she cries at the sight of.non frightening things and on top of that your dating a wanna be final fantasy character

*gamer calms eve down*

Gamer: sorry killer called her a hoeski she dont like that

on a more serious not i feel metal deserves to be wotu gm over these two he is very passionate about the sport and he is an antonio cesaro fan but seriously i feel all of you could make great gms but my vote goes to metal

*gamers theme plays as he and eve leave*

jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 jediknight52501
nice job Spidey, i like the idea, can't wait to see what the WOTU has to say about who should be the next GM. can't wait to see what you all have to say.JediKnight Twitter
FullMetalWWant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#26 FullMetalWWant
Member since 2007 • 15766 Posts
TheFullMetal: SPidey did it again. All my friends, all my fans, voice your words and tell them your honest opinion on who should run WOTU as the new GM
Legenkiller59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Legenkiller59

Legenkiller Twitter:

Jedi should be the GM because he can manager the pressure and not only that he is trustworthy. When anything goes wrong then he would know how to manage the situation. Jedi is a good enough guy to be the GM. So please people vote for jedi you will make a good choice

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 killerband55

First @Gamer picks @TheFullMetal, now @Legenkiller picks @JediKnight?  What about me? #HatersGonnaHate

Killerband Twitter

Avatar image for superpinkgirl00
superpinkgirl00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#29 superpinkgirl00
Member since 2007 • 364 Posts

French: LAST NIGHT PROVED JUST HOW STUPID AMERICANS CAN BE I CLEARLY WON THE TITLE BUT THE REF WHO MAY I ADD IS A FAN OF THE NEW JAMES BOND MOVIE ALSO DECLARED GAMER WOTU CHAMPION AS WELL. I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS KIND OF CRAP HOW STUPID WILL IT BE WHEN ANGELINA AND I GO TO THE GRAMMYS AND IM NOT CARRYING MY CHAMPIONSHIP

*opens up his suitcase and reveals a similar wotu title belt with brad pitt engraved in it*

French: i hear by declare myself the undisputed wotu champion now if you dont mind angie and i h-

Gamer: woah woah woah hold on there LT. Aldo Raine what makes you think you can just go and declare yourself undisputed wotu champion now i dont know what you have been smoking or whats been in those french cheeses you have been eating but clearly you and i both scored a victory

*it shows gamer both nailing eachother with with huge blows and both falling and somehow pinning eachother*

Gamer: now i may not be the smartest guy here but i knwo for sure that we are both co wotu champions whether you like it or not but i agree the world is not enough for 2 wotu champions thats why come wrestlemania you and i will settle the score

eve: thats right gamer vs french at wrestlemania for the wotu title...yup just those 2.....no one else

french: NO NO NO THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN I AM THE UNDISPUTED WOTU CHAMPION OK I REFUSE TO WRESTLE SOME MAN WHO THINKS HE WORKS FOR THE IMF

Gamer: i think you have me mistaken for someone else allow me to reintroduce myself i am Guy....Gamerguy but my friends call me GG7

pink: i dont care who you are brad over here is going to destroy you and then you will be a shell of your former self

Eve: ..wait you guys think your brad pitt and angelina jolie......JENNIFER ANISTON

French: easy there angie we dont want bad PR alright then GG7 its on at wrestlemania i will soundly defeat and become the undisputed wotu champion and when i do i will gladly take this title with me to every talkshow and movie premiere

Gamer: im sorry you must have been referring to me after all i am the one here who actually was in a movie a box office hit may i add

*the crowd boos him*

*gamer raises his title*

*the crowd cheers him*

cole: thats right folks at wrestlemania its GG7 vs French and no one else for the wotu title

gamerguy456

You had to go there with Jennifer Aniston, lol, she ain't got nothing on Angie ;)

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 killerband55
OOC: hey Superpinkgirl, you should make a quick promo as well on who you want to be the next WOTU GM, either FullMetal, Jediknight, or myself, Killerband
gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 gamerguy456

[QUOTE="gamerguy456"]

*the crowd boos him*

*gamer raises his title*

*the crowd cheers him*

superpinkgirl00

You had to go there with Jennifer Aniston, lol, she ain't got nothing on Angie ;)

love jolie

love aniston more sorry

but yeah i figured if thats yours and frenchs gimmick i could make a couple references i wonder if anyone caught the other references ?

Legenkiller59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Legenkiller59
OOC: sorry killer
spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 spideynerd3

love jolie

love aniston more sorry

but yeah i figured if thats yours and frenchs gimmick i could make a couple references i wonder if anyone caught the other references ?

gamerguy456

You mentioned the Grammy's over the Oscars... Not sure if that was on purpose or not, but I laughed pretty hard about that one.

gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 gamerguy456

[QUOTE="gamerguy456"]

love jolie

love aniston more sorry

spideynerd3

You mentioned the Grammy's over the Oscars... Not sure if that was on purpose or not, but I laughed pretty hard about that one.

that was on accident

i had to leave for work didnt bother to correct it

but what about the others ?

jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 jediknight52501
OOC: damn, i was hoping Gamer would pick me, but oh well. i do have a Stable to destroy.
superpinkgirl00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 superpinkgirl00

OOC: hey Superpinkgirl, you should make a quick promo as well on who you want to be the next WOTU GM, either FullMetal, Jediknight, or myself, Killerbandkillerband55

Aw, I don't like picking favorites :(... I wish you all the best of luck :)

CpReborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 CpReborn
*"My Name (Wearing Me Out)" by Shinedown hits as the 2013 Royal Rumble Winner, Cpman, steps out from the back. He is holding both of the WOTU Tag Team Championship belts, as he happily heads down the ramp to cheers from the crowd. He enters the ring, and walks right to Spideynerd, nearly shoving his title belt down his throat. Cpman then flings his belt over his shoulder, and grabs a microphone.* Cpman: Spidey! You forgot your belt backstage, so I though I'd bring it out to you, bud! Anyway, whats going on out here? Everyone seems depressed! Oh yeah, Tough Enough! Anyway, I wanted to come out here and say who I think should be GM...I think I should be GM! I mean, come on! I am obviously the best candidate! *Spidey pulls Cpman off to the side, and explains to him that he is no longer in the competition. Cpman nods, and leaves the ring, but not without voicing his opinion.* Cpman: I believe that Metal should be the next GM! Even though we took his and Icon's Tag Team Championships last night, I think that it'd be great to see Metal in that office, and being the fair, awesome guy he is. You the man Metal, good luck! *With that, "My Name (Wearing Me Out)" hits once more, and Cpman walks back to the locker room*
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 jediknight52501
OOC: looks like Metal has 2 votes now. DAMN!
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 killerband55

OOC: looks like Metal has 2 votes now. DAMN!jediknight52501

OOC: at least you have a vote

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 killerband55

[QUOTE="killerband55"]OOC: hey Superpinkgirl, you should make a quick promo as well on who you want to be the next WOTU GM, either FullMetal, Jediknight, or myself, Killerbandsuperpinkgirl00

I need a vote!!! :( 

TheNewEraIcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 TheNewEraIcon

*Me and Layla come out next, to a warm crowd reaction-

Layla *Takes the mic from me*

Layla: Eve! I heard that! I heard that! I swear I'm gonna!....

Me: Remember the therapy dear

Layla: Oh fine....

Me: Now then, I've been thinking alot lately.... And a new era is truly upon this company, new champions, new soon to be General manager.... And I have my own history with each of these three men. Killer we've been fierce enemies in the past, who could forget the time that I busted into your hotel room to find you and a certain lady whose name I probably shouldn't mention

(Innocent grin to the crowd)

Now though, You've become a huge name here. You're a remnant of a breed that made this company. A legend in every sense of the word.... With that being said, Killer I just never saw you being the general manager. Your career... every story needs a great ending, and you haven't really had that grand finale to it yet.

And Jedi, you and I are no strangers to each other either. Whether it was back during the VIP war against Revolution, or Los Icons taking on the All Americans. Every time I've stepped into the ring with you, you brought it.

I have to agree with something Metal said earlier though, your carving out your legacy has only just begun. You've really started to find yourself in your promos, and you've really been on fire as of late. Your journey is just starting though. Your day will come one day soon, but you've been carving your mark alot lately. You've still got a legacy to make, and you do that best when you do your thing with promos. You still have things to give as a competitor

Leaving me to Metal, and believe me when I say we know each other better than anyone else here. We've fought together and conquered the tag team division, we've fought against each other and had an epic feud. It is my idea that a true friend never relies on anothers dream. A person with the potential to be a true friend must be able to find his reason for life without any help. And, he would have to put his heart and soul into protecting his dream. He would never hesitate to fight for his dream, even against me.

For me, a true friend is one who stands equal on those terms..... And, after 2 years. I've grown to find that Metal is that person. Never in my life have I met another person who shares my ideals in the necessity of using dreams to guide your life, of the ability of a man to change who he was born to be.

Some people have great ambitions, but lack the intelligence or determination to the goals they set, and so they fall by the wayside. They do not truly understand. Others reach for only those dreams they believe they can achieve, and do not stretch themselves to accomplish more than the world would have them believe they ever could. They do not truly understand either. Still others create dreams based on their own will, that fire they have. Allowing them to follow it to great things and be caught up in the wake of their vision, carried along to victory.

And the vast majority of people simply do not dream at all. Without a doubt Metal is the person for the job, and I say this not as his friend. But as someone who has seen Metal, what he's done over the years. Where he wants to go.

He'll always have something he wants to give, no matter how he does it. The passion he has for this right here..... is unmatched.

Not to mention he can cook one hell of a taco, and down a George Dickel unlike anyone else on our infamous bar escapades.

(Huge smile to the crowd)

He senton- bombs onto matresses from hotel balconies, and he flies like no-one else in this company. And now, he deserves his shot..... As the general manager of this company

*Me and Layla walk off* *And the crowd cheers strong

superpinkgirl00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 superpinkgirl00

[QUOTE="superpinkgirl00"]

[QUOTE="killerband55"]OOC: hey Superpinkgirl, you should make a quick promo as well on who you want to be the next WOTU GM, either FullMetal, Jediknight, or myself, Killerbandkillerband55

Well since your down two votes, it makes it easier for me... but I'll post my promo tomorrow :cool:

gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 gamerguy456
OOC: well pink get ready because your gonna deal with eve for the time being lol
superpinkgirl00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 superpinkgirl00

OOC: well pink get ready because your gonna deal with eve for the time being lolgamerguy456

I am ready :P

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 killerband55

[QUOTE="killerband55"][QUOTE="superpinkgirl00"]

[QUOTE="killerband55"]OOC: hey Superpinkgirl, you should make a quick promo as well on who you want to be the next WOTU GM, either FullMetal, Jediknight, or myself, Killerbandsuperpinkgirl00

Well since your down two votes, it makes it easier for me... but I'll post my promo tomorrow :cool:

ehhhh whatever, i guess it is what it is

superpinkgirl00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 superpinkgirl00

[QUOTE="killerband55"]

killerband55

I didn't mean that in a bad way.. I shoulda reworded that *doh*

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 killerband55

[QUOTE="killerband55"]

superpinkgirl00

well even if people have their own opinion, i really don't care what they think either way, i've always been a lone guy, and that continues today

TheNewEraIcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 TheNewEraIcon

[QUOTE="killerband55"]

killerband55

well even if people have their own opinion, i really don't care what they think either way, i've always been a lone guy, and that continues today

OOC- You'll always have Rikku man lol :P

superpinkgirl00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 superpinkgirl00

[QUOTE="killerband55"]

killerband55

did i cause something?

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 killerband55

[QUOTE="killerband55"]

TheNewEraIcon

OOC- You'll always have Rikku man lol :P

OOC: i guess that's all i really need right :)