WOTU RT Presents: WWE Payback RT Build Up Thread (June 16th)

• 191 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

CpReborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 CpReborn
Member since 2011 • 3111 Posts
OOC: Post Reveal. I'll edit this with a promo.
spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152 spideynerd3
Member since 2007 • 11049 Posts

The following opens WOTU Monday Night Raw:

*The pyro and intro video for WOTU Monday Night Raw goes off, as Michael Cole introduces us to Raw*

Cole: Hello ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to another edition of WOTU Monday Night Raw! WOTU App.

JBL: Did you just throw in "WOTU App" for no reason?

Cole: No... WOTU App.

King: For the love of god, Cole, you did it again!

Cole: I have no idea what either of you, WOTU App, guys are talking about!

JBL: I...

*Just then, "Down with the Sickness" hits, as the lights go out*

JBL: Can it be? Is Spidey going to grace us with his appearance to kick off the show?

*A Spotlight shines on the center of the stage, as Spidey and Ali Chino rise from under it. Once they have risen, they head down to the ring, the spotlight following them. When they get to the middle of the ring, the lights kick back on, and the spotlight fades. Spidey then pulls out his signature mic, and begins to speak*

Spidey: For a good month or so now, I've been preaching the word of Chaos... But at this time, I'm putting the word of Chaos aside to talk about something much more serious. I've been avoiding the subject, but now is the time... It's time I properly address the t.W.o. They want a war, and the WOTU isn't going to start this war. I forbid the WOTU from starting this war. Nobody knows the t.W.o like I know the t.W.o. I feel like there is a misunderstanding when it comes to them, and I've hidden in the shadows avoiding talking about them for far too long. Randyspeeps is the real deal. I envy him, I'm not afraid to admit that. From the moment I started as a TWF Superstar, I wanted to be Randyspeeps. He has it all, and he knows what he is doing. He draws ratings, no matter what he does. Speeps could literally cut a promo about watching wet paint dry, and it would become an instant classic. TWF_Legend, everyone things he is a mystery, but there is no mystery to me. I see past his game, because I'm a wiz at everything I do. Idealy, he could be anyone, and when he so chooses to reveal who he is, plans could change. The dead of the night, could become majin... Or a hurricane could hit town. The "ener" of vator could arise. Or a Renengade could return at sonic speeds. TWF_Legend's mystery will be revealed sooner or later, and I fear that that will be the moment when the WOTU enters the dark days.

*Spidey pauses, looks at Ali, takes a deep breath, then speaks once more*

Spidey: When it comes to Nick and Twist, they pale in comparison to Speeps and TWF_Legend. Both talk the talk, but hardly ever walk the walk. Nick always promises big, but fails to follow through with his promises. Then there is Twist, he actually had my respect at one point in time. When he was crazy for tv, I saw something in him, and I knew he'd go places. I even felt the same when he become the Twister of Fate... But when he got to the Mid-Carder ranks, it became clear to me, he was the Jack Swagger of the TWF. The kid is full of himself. He becomes US Champion, starts going on a massive streak, and things he is the greatest thing alive. Believes he deserves a TWF Championship shot as well, because he is unstoppable... But all good things come crashing down, and it happened to him. He went into a depression after that, and that's basically where we are now with Twist. A pissed off kid who thinks he deserves greatness. He doesn't respect anyone but himself. But together, Nick and Twist, their ego's make them a powerful duo. They shouldn't be taken lightly. Granted they wouldn't be where they are now if it wasn't for me... But trust me, regardless of how I view these two, they don't take them lightly.

*Spidey again pauses, then he looks up at the ceiling, before looking back to the crowd, and speaking once more*

Spidey: Now, with all that off my chest, there's something I think you all should see.

*The titantron kicks on, and a video starts playing. We see Metal walking around backstage with Ted DiBiase Sr., when they are approached by Jeremy Piven*

DiBiase: OMG! Mr. Piven, I'm your biggest fan!

Piven: Thanks... But the question is, are you a fan of mine, or Ari Gold's? *He laughs*

DiBiase: Who is Ari Gold?

Piven: You're kidding, right?

DiBiase: No... I don't get your joke... Metal, do you know who Ari Gold is?

*Metal shakes his head "no"*

Piven: *Facepalms* If you idiots don't know who Ari Gold is, then how are you my biggest fan?

DiBiase: Because Metal and I watch "The Goods: Live Hard, Sell Hard" every day!

Piven: ...And you are sure you've never heard of Ari Gold, or a little something called "Entourage", that I might be more famous for?

DiBiase: Nope, can't say that I have, how about you Metal?

*Before Metal can answer, Chris and the rest of Spidey's minions of chaos rush into the area, and beat down on Metal and DiBiase. Piven watches in horror, before his expression suddenly turns to a smile and he joins in! Piven pulls out a syringe and takes some of Metal's blood. He then looks right at the camera and speaks*

Piven: Almighty God of Chaos, I am Jeremy Piven, and I am a believer in the word of chaos. I have the blood of FullMetalWWant in this syringe, and like Brother Chris, I wish to be recognized as a messenger of chaos. I kneel before you, almighty, Spideynerd.

*Jeremy Piven drops to his knees, and kneels before the camera, and in turn, Spidey, who is watching. The video ends, and Spidey speaks*

Spidey: That happened earlier this evening. That means Speeps is next, and I know his blood will be the hardest to get.

*On that note, Spidey and Ali head out of the ring as Raw cuts to a commercial* 

Avatar image for jediknight52501
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#153 jediknight52501
Member since 2005 • 69715 Posts

The following opens WOTU Monday Night Raw:

*The pyro and intro video for WOTU Monday Night Raw goes off, as Michael Cole introduces us to Raw*

Cole: Hello ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to another edition of WOTU Monday Night Raw! WOTU App.

JBL: Did you just throw in "WOTU App" for no reason?

Cole: No... WOTU App.

King: For the love of god, Cole, you did it again!

Cole: I have no idea what either of you, WOTU App, guys are talking about!

JBL: I...

*Just then, "Down with the Sickness" hits, as the lights go out*

JBL: Can it be? Is Spidey going to grace us with his appearance to kick off the show?

*A Spotlight shines on the center of the stage, as Spidey and Ali Chino rise from under it. Once they have risen, they head down to the ring, the spotlight following them. When they get to the middle of the ring, the lights kick back on, and the spotlight fades. Spidey then pulls out his signature mic, and begins to speak*

Spidey: For a good month or so now, I've been preaching the word of Chaos... But at this time, I'm putting the word of Chaos aside to talk about something much more serious. I've been avoiding the subject, but now is the time... It's time I properly address the t.W.o. They want a war, and the WOTU isn't going to start this war. I forbid the WOTU from starting this war. Nobody knows the t.W.o like I know the t.W.o. I feel like there is a misunderstanding when it comes to them, and I've hidden in the shadows avoiding talking about them for far too long. Randyspeeps is the real deal. I envy him, I'm not afraid to admit that. From the moment I started as a TWF Superstar, I wanted to be Randyspeeps. He has it all, and he knows what he is doing. He draws ratings, no matter what he does. Speeps could literally cut a promo about watching wet paint dry, and it would become an instant classic. TWF_Legend, everyone things he is a mystery, but there is no mystery to me. I see past his game, because I'm a wiz at everything I do. Idealy, he could be anyone, and when he so chooses to reveal who he is, plans could change. The dead of the night, could become majin... Or a hurricane could hit town. The "ener" of vator could arise. Or a Renengade could return at sonic speeds. TWF_Legend's mystery will be revealed sooner or later, and I fear that that will be the moment when the WOTU enters the dark days.

*Spidey pauses, looks at Ali, takes a deep breath, then speaks once more*

Spidey: When it comes to Nick and Twist, they pale in comparison to Speeps and TWF_Legend. Both talk the talk, but hardly ever walk the walk. Nick always promises big, but fails to follow through with his promises. Then there is Twist, he actually had my respect at one point in time. When he was crazy for tv, I saw something in him, and I knew he'd go places. I even felt the same when he become the Twister of Fate... But when he got to the Mid-Carder ranks, it became clear to me, he was the Jack Swagger of the TWF. The kid is full of himself. He becomes US Champion, starts going on a massive streak, and things he is the greatest thing alive. Believes he deserves a TWF Championship shot as well, because he is unstoppable... But all good things come crashing down, and it happened to him. He went into a depression after that, and that's basically where we are now with Twist. A pissed off kid who thinks he deserves greatness. He doesn't respect anyone but himself. But together, Nick and Twist, their ego's make them a powerful duo. They shouldn't be taken lightly. Granted they wouldn't be where they are now if it wasn't for me... But trust me, regardless of how I view these two, they don't take them lightly.

*Spidey again pauses, then he looks up at the ceiling, before looking back to the crowd, and speaking once more*

Spidey: Now, with all that off my chest, there's something I think you all should see.

*The titantron kicks on, and a video starts playing. We see Metal walking around backstage with Ted DiBiase Sr., when they are approached by Jeremy Piven*

DiBiase: OMG! Mr. Piven, I'm your biggest fan!

Piven: Thanks... But the question is, are you a fan of mine, or Ari Gold's? *He laughs*

DiBiase: Who is Ari Gold?

Piven: You're kidding, right?

DiBiase: No... I don't get your joke... Metal, do you know who Ari Gold is?

*Metal shakes his head "no"*

Piven: *Facepalms* If you idiots don't know who Ari Gold is, then how are you my biggest fan?

DiBiase: Because Metal and I watch "The Goods: Live Hard, Sell Hard" every day!

Piven: ...And you are sure you've never heard of Ari Gold, or a little something called "Entourage", that I might be more famous for?

DiBiase: Nope, can't say that I have, how about you Metal?

*Before Metal can answer, Chris and the rest of Spidey's minions of chaos rush into the area, and beat down on Metal and DiBiase. Piven watches in horror, before his expression suddenly turns to a smile and he joins in! Piven pulls out a syringe and takes some of Metal's blood. He then looks right at the camera and speaks*

Piven: Almighty God of Chaos, I am Jeremy Piven, and I am a believer in the word of chaos. I have the blood of FullMetalWWant in this syringe, and like Brother Chris, I wish to be recognized as a messenger of chaos. I kneel before you, almighty, Spideynerd.

*Jeremy Piven drops to his knees, and kneels before the camera, and in turn, Spidey, who is watching. The video ends, and Spidey speaks*

Spidey: That happened earlier this evening. That means Speeps is next, and I know his blood will be the hardest to get.

*On that note, Spidey and Ali head out of the ring as Raw cuts to a commercial* 

spideynerd3
OOC: am i still in the Belle Reve Asylum?
spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 spideynerd3
OOC to Jedi: Some where between Raw and Smackdown (which we'll say aired live, not filmed Tuesday) you were let go. That's what we'll go with. As for why you were let go when you were clearly crazy... You can say you bought off the doctor or something, lol.
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 jediknight52501
OOC: i need to make a Promo when i feel better.
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 jediknight52501
OOC to Jedi: Some where between Raw and Smackdown (which we'll say aired live, not filmed Tuesday) you were let go. That's what we'll go with. As for why you were let go when you were clearly crazy... You can say you bought off the doctor or something, lol.spideynerd3
OOC: sounds good to me.
TheNewEraIcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#157 TheNewEraIcon
Member since 2009 • 12196 Posts

*Earlier Today*
*Two of Randyspeeps friends are seen entering a pub, getting ready to watch their pal on WOTU Television*

*Without so much as a passing glance, they pass by me as I lean on the wall outside the pub. Appearing to be texting on my phone and seeming generally uninvolved in the stuff taking place around me, the camera doesn't focus on me much at all*

*As they approach the front door of the pub, I turn my head to glance at them slightly. But the camera focuses on his friends more as I walk off and out of view-

.*Inside the pub his friends enjoy a round of drinks and seem to be having a merry time*

Johnny:  I just wish the WOTU would stop airing all these contrived recaps all the time!  Look at this, it been going for 5 minutes now!
Mitch: Be patient. Randy is bound to show up on screen any moment now. 

Johnny: Yeah yeah but in the mean time, why does that shoe guy carry a mop around?
"Mitch" shrugs his shoulders and they carry on watching RAW when suddenly*

*Two men dressed in suits appear and approach randy's friends*

Intimidating Guy # 1: Which one of you dillweeds was it that swerved and nearly hit us in traffic?

Mitch: Slow down, what in the hell are you talking about? we've been at this pub for the past hour!

Intimidating Guy # 2: That ISN'T what he asked. he said which one of you decided to be a wise guy in traffic and swerve in front of us

Johnny: What are you accusing us for? We don't have a thing to do with it!

Intimidating Guy # 1: There's a man who was standing outside who said he saw the entire thing. And specifically named you two dunces. So now our car is scratched up.... how are we going to make things...even?

Mitch: We aren't giving you morons anything. Come on Johnny, lets go. There's no T&A at this bar and now we've got these two goomahs barking at us about imaginary car accidents

*"Mitch and Johnny" go to leave but Intimidating guy # 2 hits Johnny in the face with a beer bottle! and then intimidating guy # 1 joins in. Hitting mitch in the face and shoving over a bar stool on him before pouring a bottle of beer over him*

Intimidating Guy # 1: We'll be back to collect on what we're owed. Don't skip town... or we'll collect through other...means

*The segment ends as Randy's friends lay bloody and beat up on the floor of the bar*

OOC- a small part 2 will happen later tonight.

TwistofFate14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#158 TwistofFate14
Member since 2009 • 5963 Posts

I actually agree with Spidey for once, yes there's truly a first for everything. Nick & I should be feared. #tWo #Bully #Twistify Twister Twitter

gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#159 gamerguy456
Member since 2009 • 19988 Posts

*segment for raw*

*K2 is in the ring*

K2: ladies and gentlemen my name is Kelly Kelly the most beautiful and dominant diva in wotu. I am also the manager of the next wotu champion Gamer

now as we all know Gamer has a steel cage match with player this sunday at payback in Gamers hometown of Chicago and I have had my issues with player how dare player challenge someone of Gamer's caliber

infact how dare Spidey not grant Gamer his wotu title

why is it with CP ?

this is exactly what is wrong with the wotu

CORRUPTION

you see spidey,cp,alichino,player,metal,icon,T.W.O.,ROH ALL OF THEM

Are jealous of Gamer... spidey knows Gamer is the future

Cp man knows it,metal knows it,icon,killer ALL OF THEM FUKIN KNOW IT

Ali chino knows it

Natalya knows it

kayla......Kayla......KAYLAAAAAA I HATE HER I AM A BRUNETTE I CHANGED MY DAMN HAIR ARE YOU THAT DAMN STUPID ?

I HATE KAYLA HER NAME RHYMES WITH....AHHHHHHHHHH

K2:...let me regain my composure please now...SHUT UP COLE

cole:...I didn't say anything

lawler: just apologize the faster this ends the sooner she leaves

K2: I know what your all wondering where is Gamer ?

well he is on his way he is just running late

until then im here

K2: you see this isn't the first time wotu has held gamer back I remember last year Spidey purposely set up gamer vs killer for the wotu title in an attempt to destroy V.I.P. from within and it succeeded

BUT....BUT.....BUT

out of the mess that was V.I.P. Gamer and I have had the most success

Killer is gone

Ckyguy is gone

Icon is nothing

Cpman thinks he is wotu champion but in reality its gamer

Cpman used spidey to get the title but spidey was to blind and stupid to realize it

infact all of you people here are stupid for doubting Gamer and I

I would've been with Gamer when he won the x-division and the wotu title but Eve poisoned his mind but she is no more

*gamers theme plays and he makes his way to the ring*

K2: hi gamer its about damn time you showed up

Gamer: thank you and ive come to realize you aren't crazy at all infact everything you said is true

Wotu fears Gamer and player is using me as an attempt to go out with a bang but when im done with him he will go out with a thud

Gamer: infact you have always supported me even when I ignored you

Where was v.I.P. when I lost my ic title ?

where was R.O.H. when I lost my x-division title

*crowd cheers*

Gamer: you know what I don't need jedi and legend they were holding me back

infact all of you people here were also holding me back

*mixture of cheers and boos*

Gamer: K2 AND I GOT THIS FAR WITHOUT YOU PEOPLE AND WE WILL CONTINUE ON WITHOUT YOU PEOPLE

Eve...I USED HER

JEDI..LEGEND KILLER

I USED YOU BOTH AS WELL

you two were nothing but stepping stones for me and the fact jedi is holding a title infuriates me

I volunteered to rejoin ROH to help them and jedi said ill think about it ???

People think Killer carried V.I.P. I know he was wotu champion

but the man was nothing but a puppet

the person pulling the strings in V.I.P. the whole time was me

V.I.P. was my idea but Killer got selfish and wanted full control so what did he do he added CKYguy the most useless tag partner I have ever had

*crowd boos*

Killer is the reason V.I.P. fell apart

Icon yes he has had a solid career but its nothing when compared to mine

the man has once again rejoined the tag team division while I flourish on my own

K2: THATS RIGHT

Gamer: CPMAN he has to whine his way to a title while I earned my title

*Gamer stares at K2*

K2: yessssss ?

*gamer inches closer to K2*

*Gamer kisses K2*

*crowd boos*

cole: oh no

lawler: plz no plz ill never wrestle again just plase let this be a dream

*crowd boos Gamer*

*Gamer holds K2*

Gamer: come sunday at payback the player will finally be played and I will end his wotu career but be forewarned because not only will I end player I have another person who I will destroy...very soon

crowd: K2 SUCKS K2 SUCKS

K2: SHUT TH-

Gamer: please K2...allow me

SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTHS QUIT BITCHIN ABOUT THE FACT THAT K2 AND I ARE MORE RELEVANT,TALENTED,BETTER LOOKING AND MORE SUCCESFUL THAN ALL OF YOU

YOU PEOPLE LEAVE K2 ALONE

ITS YOUR FAULT SHE HAS GONE AWOL AND IM STARTING TO GO AWOL MYSELF BUT IM TIRED OF LOOKING AT ALL OF THESE UGLYASS,MISHAPEN,RUDE,LAZY DISGRACEFUL EXCUSES FOR HUMAN BEINGS

*K2 places her hand over her heart and she smiles*

Gamer: come on Kelly Kelly lets leave this shithole of a city

*Gamer and K2 leave as fans boo and a few throw trash into the ring*

cole: plz no plz no I thought this nightmare was over

*segment ends*

gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 gamerguy456

*backstage at raw*

*kayla is walking backstage when she sees K2*

K2: you....I hate you

Kayla: well I don't blame you I am better looking afterall and more talented

K2: yeah right your just upset because you cant do what I do

Kayla: please why would I get passed around like a doll Gamer must be desperate

K2:....

*Kelly Kelly punches kayla and drags her away*

*she calls gamer and also leaves a note in players lockeroom*

*the note reads*

Dear Player if your looking for that bitch kayla I have her come find her if you dare

Sincerely Kelly Kelly

*segment ends*

FullMetalWWant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#161 FullMetalWWant
Member since 2007 • 15766 Posts

*Takes place after Metal was attacked days later for Smackdown, we are currently at a board meeting between some powerful people talking about joining Metal and the RTC*

Metal: And that's why, gentlemen, we need to plan together because I for one, suffered greatly at the hands of Spidey and his so called friends. Do you think that's possible.

Reid: But tell me, what's with your mask?

*Metal looks up and his mask is that of The Joker, smiling even under the mask*

Metal: Life has been, good to me Mr. Reid. While the attack left me with some scars. Trixie, Ted and the rest of the RTC took care of me greatly.

Reid: So do you think Spidey has that kind of power?

Less: Yeah, why should we listen to you anyways Metal? You got your ass handled by Spidey and the rest of his men. What makes you think you can be able to handle us?

Metal: Well, I'm a man of my word and if you don't like what I have to bring to the table, then by all means, we can just shake hands and forget this ever happened then.

Reid: Yeah? 

*Metal places the bloodly X-Division Title on the table, stands up and walks towards Reid*

Metal: A man has to keep his word and if you don't agree, let's shake and I'll be on my way

*Reid looks at Metal and then shakes his hand, only to hear a buzzing sound coming from their hands and smoke starting to appear*

Metal: Oh my gents, I think we got a lively one, hahahaHAHAHAHAHA!

*Smoke continues to pour out as Reid continues to get shocked until Trixie smashes a bottle over Reid's head as Metal looks at his hand*

Metal: See, Spidey decided to awaken that dark side of me, the side that can't take a man seriously. And I know that a new day will come when I finally get what I want in life. Gentlemen, I bid you a good day.

*As the rest of the room clears out, Metal picks up Reid and places him on the table*

Metal: You see Reid, the WOTU means the world to me and SPidey took that away from me. He made me realize that in order to fight back, I must take his life. He can't have what I want. I want that title around my waist. And sadly, when they all attacked me, they did the one thing I was afraid they would do.

They left me, with a smile. And if your going to go out, go with a smile. HAHAHAHAHA, go with a smile, hahahahaha! Oh man, I kill myself, HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 gamerguy456
reveal post
Crulex1369

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 Crulex1369
Member since 2008 • 2769 Posts

OOC Picking up from Nick's part.

*Crulex gives Nick a stone faced look for a moment, before bursting out in hysterical laughter. Crulex laughs hard, but he's clearly playing it up by slapping his knee and wiping a fake tear from his eye before speaking.*

Crulex: Ah, you always were the funny one, Nick. It's that kind of humor that made it easy to deal with you when I was GM. But "pander" to the roster? I don't pander to anyone. There are only three WOTU originals that I have the backs of, and two of them are in the "family". Think for a moment about the group I'm involved with, Corrective Chaos. You have, at it's core, Spidey, who is a TWF original, just like myself. In fact, Static is the only man who wasn't a TWF original that comprises the main unit of Corrective Chaos. Even when you branch out to CPman and Last Ride, one of those two are just as original in the TWF as Spidey and I. Yes, Static and Last Ride are from the WOTU. But that's the point of our group. You see, just last month, I tried to get JLe's US title from him, because although I hate most Americans, I still believe in my country. And what is our country? A blending of the old and new. The foreign and domestic walks of life. You take the only Grand Slam Champion Spidey, the man with the most TWF titles in me, the ultimate opportunist CPman, and you combine us with some of WOTU's best in Static and Last Ride, and you get a combination that can't be stopped!

*Crulex points at Nick and smirks, I know that he can't possibly like hearing anyone think that another group is better.*

Crulex: You wonder why I let Static join forces with CPman to try and take you and Twist down this Sunday? Firstly, I didn't let him do anything. He's a grown man who made his own choice. But I support his goal because I believe in Static and CPman. I believe that every superstar has a chance when the lights are on and the bell rings, and you know that even the best can fall on any given night. After all, you fell quite a bit in the dying days of the TWF, but you are still considered one of the greats. Deep down, Nick, even you know that it only takes a mistake to end a match. I won't lie. You and Twist are good. But nothing is settled until the match is over.

*Crulex props himself up on the casket and sits down Indian-style much like CM Punk would and rolls the mic in his hands before finishing up.*

Crulex: And finally, I think your last question was "why am I afraid to cross the path of tWo"? Anything else? Oh, you were finished? OH! Well, allow me to retort. I am not afraid of tWo. I am fear incarnate. I create fear, I don't feel it. I recognize the danger you, Twist and Speeps bring, but honestly, I haven't crossed paths with you because, simply, I haven't had the chance. You see, I came after JLe before you fellows showed up. And if Static hadn't given me the chance to take on Jedi, I would have had nothing to do, and I might have just had to make do with one of you three. But, as it turns out, I am a busy man, and facing off with one of you four wasn't as enticing as settling the score wtih Jedi. But it will come. Make no mistake, if I am a targeted man, as you say, by the tWo, then I have no choice but to fight back. But remember this. The only member of tWo I see as a man who can match me is Randyspeeps, and last year, while he did beat me and Extreme Rules, I got a little.....payback........by having his tag team crusade crushed in the first round personally. As I said before, nothing is settled until the match is over, and you haven't begun to fight with me yet. So, in short, I am not "afraid" of the tWo.........you just didn't give me the chance to make an appointment to fight you. But when my schedule clears up, trust me, I will have no problems giving you and the rest of tWo one more enemy to fight.

*The fans surprisingly start to cheer the Elemental Demon, throwing back some of those verbal barbs at Nick. Nick goes to talk, but much like earlier, Crulex cuts him off this time.*

Crulex: Now, hold up, Nick. I know you'd love to defend the tWo and say that I'm wrong and thinking that this is all just too early to gloat about your Extreme Rules success, but honestly, I do have a new question for you now that I think about it. I wonder what you think about TWF Legend, the man who made tWo, be the only member to lose at Extreme Rules in a spectacularly embarrassing fashion? Not only that, but how do you and Twist feel about carrying the group, since you two are the only ones so far with a real victory? A victory you would not have, mind you, if Slick and EFC didn't bail and basically hand you their spot on a silver platter. How do you feel about thinking that tWo is an unstoppable force with a record of 2-1, and both of those wins could be argued to have been handed to you faster than a Curtis Axel handout win?

*Crulex holds his arm to the ground, giving the floor back to Nick.*

TheNewEraIcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 TheNewEraIcon

*After RAW Promo*

*Randyspeeps is seen on his way back to his hotel, walking through a parking garage. As he makes his way toward the stairwell to go downstairs, out of the corner of his eye. He jumps a bit, seeing a glint of metal.

It becomes apparent it was just the reflection of his TWF Championship from the darkened windows of the  stairwell and he continues to his hotel*

*Later on in the video, Randy is seen relaxing in his hotel room. appearing to be at ease in the comfort of the room. 

*He turns the bed side lamp on in his room and looks through some of his belongings, counting his paycheck from the show and trying to find a way to pass the time

*In the distance, the sound of the elevator arriving on otherwise silent and nearly empty floor level is heard. And Randy perhaps feeling a bit paranoid. dials the front desk on the phone, and the phone rings without answer*

*Hanging the phone up, he walks over to the door and presses his ear up against it to see if he can hear anything. But for the moment, the hallway outside the door is silent

*Trying to walk quietly, he goes to his bag on the floor and gets a steel pipe out to use. Trying to reassure himself that he's imagining and yet can't seem to shake a paranoid feeling

*He takes the steel pipe and goes to sit down on the bed in the room, and decides to turn the lamp off near the bed. Leaving the room in darkness, with only the light in the hallway being visible from the crack underneath the door

*Soft footsteps walking in the hallway are heard during a close-up shot of the dark hotel room and randy sitting on the bed

The slow and determined footsteps continue and stop, right on the other side of the door.  From Randy's point of view, two shadows of feet show in the light under the door. Standing still
After the shadows under the door disappear, leaving randy to hear a faint and almost silent squeaking of a light bulb being unscrewed in the hallway just before the light goes out underneath the door.

*He grips the pipe a bit tighter, and braces himself but the unexpected happens as the footsteps sounding to be going in the opposite direction. Getting quieter gradually until they can no longer be heard and the sound of an elevator descending is heard*

*Curiousity overcoming him, Randy slowly and cautiously approaches the door. Using his phone to create some light in the now dark hallway.  He glances in the shadowy hall, it appears the coast is clear. When he finds something laying on the ground in front of him.

*He picks it up and shines the light from his phone on it, and it turns out to be a dagger wrapped in a red tie. Left near the door of his hotel room, by the stranger that was in the hall moments ago

Left outside his hotel room*  300px-Fs-dagger.jpg   red-tie.jpg 

Avatar image for goldenagenick24
goldenagenick24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 goldenagenick24
Member since 2007 • 340 Posts

*Continuing from Crulex.*

Nick:  It's funny, Crulex.  You've always been a "different" person but I'm still surprised by some of the things to spew out of your mouth.  Usually people like to talk in corners.  They like to talk in promos.  Hell I think this may be the first time I've been this close to a WOTU member where we haven't come to blows.  The thing is, you have been preaching for weeks about how weary you feel about us.  Now with me looking you in the eyes you seem to want to prove something.  I don't know if it's for your pride, these people, or whatever motive but the tough guy act can be dropped.  You want to say I "fell off"?  I may have "fell off" but that was because of the shotty product you were running.  How dare you try to say that I fell off.  I'm the best damn wrestler thats ever laced up my boots.  You can call yourself the beast incarnate but all I see is a watered down version of an Elemental Demon!  You claimed for years you "worked better alone" and that's when you were a TWF champion.  Now you're just a team player that goes for the smaller title while your big brother Spidey goes for the companys top jewel.  Mind games won't work on me.  I'm 2-0 against FOUR wrestlers.  You can say that Slick and EFC handed us that chance but we went in BACK TO BACK matches and pinned your biggest allies.  Spidey knew the potential we possess for his company and he HANDED Speeps a title.  Now if you want me to give an opinion on Legend I can just say that the last pay per view was a FLUKE because once you see his true identity Sunday, you'll realize what power this stable really holds.

Crulex:  That's it, this interview is over.  Get the hell out of my ring before I lose it on you.  We're six days away from the PPV and I don't want to get into a fight.

Nick:  You brought a fight Crulex.  I call you out here and try to save you from the pathetic jobber you're becoming and you come attack me and my stable like this?  You personally attack me by saying that the only person that can match you would be Speeps?  You can try to force me out of this ring, but you're not prying me out of here without a fight.

*Crulex and Nick go nose-to-nose as they lock up.  They're both yelling things at each other that can not be audible through the microphone.  Nick pushes Crulex and Crulex pushes Nick back harder.  Nick winds up for a punch but before he can unload the lights go out.  When they come back on Nick is standing in the ring by himself, Crulex nowhere to be found.  Nick is seen to be flustered much like when he attacked Icon's father.  He grabs a microphone.*

Nick:  Where are you Crulex?  Scared to even face me?  Why all the tricks?  COME DOWN HERE AND FACE ME RIGHT NOW!  BRING STATIC, BRING CP, BRING SPIDEY.  I DON'T CARE.  JUST GET YOUR ASS IN THIS RING.

*The crowd is heavily booing now and beginning to throw trash into the ring.  Nick is fuming at this point and begins to walk up the ramp.  He's halfway up when a man with a WOTU shirt on hits him with a bag of popcorn.  Nick stops dead in his tracks and walks up to him.*

Nick:  You think you're funny?  You think that I won't jump over this barricade right now?

Fan:  C'mon man, I was just having fun, calm dow...

*Nick grabs the fan and throws him onto the ramp.  He begins to violently stomp on his head.  A cut opens up and Nick begins to scrape his head against the floor.  He throws him into the ring and Crulex's music hits.  Crulex, Spidey, and Static all come out and begin motioning for security to come.  They're coming down but Nick grabs a mic.*

Nick:  One more step and I break this guys neck.

*They all stop.  Nick smiles and rips apart Crulex's funeral parlor.  He lays the TV screen down on the ring and hits the GTS on the fan.  Finall he sets his head on the TV and stomps down.  Security rush the ring but Nick barely escapes through the fans.  Fans are trying to maul Nick at this point and he has to fight them off.  Finally the numbers are too much and Nick is rushed back towards the ring.  The five security guards try quickly to apprehend Nick but they finally cuff him.  Nick is being escorted out of the arena to massive boos and people pelting him.  He finally gets to Static, Crulex, and Spidey when he makes the security stop.  He smiles at them and spits on Static.  Static loses his mind and tries to attack him but Spidey and Crulex hold him back.  They look on at Nick being escorted out as RAW goes to commercial.  

FriezaDBZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 FriezaDBZ
Member since 2011 • 42 Posts

Wednesday Main Event

*As Main Event finishes it's intro of what happened on Monday Night Raw, we see Ricardo Rodriguez, Michael Cole and The Miz at the booth.*

Cole: And what a remarkable Monday Night it was, if you missed any of the action or controversy, don't worry, we'll be replying it over and over at least twenty times within the hour. Tonight, we have Alberto Del Rio going up against Big E Langston for the millionth time as well as Sin Cara being beaten, I mean, facing off against another superstar.

The Miz: But first, we had reported on Monday that Frieza was not causing any problems like he said he would. This seems to have been an error in reporting, because we have received a tape from the man himself about what transpired two nights ago.

Ricardo: Let's take you to the tape.

*Cut to a video being played. On it, we see Frieza twist Wheatley around while working on his wiring. Jeice stands ready with a Zeb Coulter-like vest.*

Wheatley: The red wire! Red! Colblimy, what are you doing back there!?

Frieza: Shut up, Wheatley! If you could turn on your own camcorder feed, I would not have to do it for you! Alright, we are rolling! Jeice, go!

Jeice: What is it exactly that I'm doing, sir?

Frieza: We are shooting nature shots of my opponents. You are playing the part of Steven Irwin.

Jeice: Why?

Frieza: Because you sound Australian! Now get Ginyu and...............where is Ginyu?

Ginyu: Sir, I don't want to do this.

Frieza: Why not?

Ginyu: Why do I have to wear this?

*Ginyu trudges into view with a blond whig and a frown on his face.*

Frieza: I am the director, Wheatley is the camcorder, and Jeice is the crickey human. I need a Terri, so guess what? You get that part.

Ginyu: This is humiliating.

Frieza: So is your dancing, now get on with it!

*Frieza picks Wheatley up and points him outward, looking for one of his enemies. The three men (and robot) stop and duck down behind some boxes when they come across JLe leaning against a wall. Frieza taps Jeice on the shoulder and gives him a silent signal. Jeice positions himself in a way that he gets into the view of the Wheatley Cam while JLe is also in the shot. JLe doesn't seem to notice as he is engrossed in reading a magazine.*

Jeice: Jeice of the Ginyu Force here with the crew of Space Safari, a special look at our Lord Frieza's very special opponents. Emphasis on "special". First we see a dangerous creature called "JLe" in its natural habitat. Normally seen roaming the TWF, it has migrated to the WOTU in an effort not to become as extinct as it is. Here, we can see the JLe performing a defensive tactic known as "pretending to read". It allows JLe to avoid training for its matches while giving the allusion that it is doing something intelligent. If disturbed, the JLe can become violent and poisonous, so we must be careful.

Frieza: What camouflage of magazine is it using to hide, Jeice?

Jeice: It looks like some sports magazine. Sports Illustrated.

Frieza: Probably the picture edition of those vile looking human women. Bah. This is boring, let's find someone else.

*The group slither away and cross the arena to the catering area, where Big Evil is sitting down, eating his dinner.*

Ginyu: Jeice, you're on.

Jeice: Ah, yes, well, here we see the one known as Big Evil in the course of its late meal. Normally carnivorous, rumor has it that it will become an omnivore specializing on liquid diets after Lord Frieza breaks his jaw this Sunday. A silent predator and a rather large giant, it has been known to become dangerous in groups, as opposed to Randy Orton, who is more dangerous alone. However, much like most giants, he has an affinity for losing to smaller opponents, which makes him a prime candidate for Lord Frieza becoming victorious.

Frieza: Look at the size of that man. He'll never fit inside a cramped boiler room door. How is he even going to get into the match? Hell, he'll bang his head off every pipe in there and knock himself out. What a waste of giant flesh. Let's find Dude.

*The group leaves the catering area and head to another hallway, where they hear a loud crash and duck back down, turning the corner cautiously. As they peer over the edge of the corner, they spot Dude picking up a bowling ball and picking pins back up, placing them in their spots.*

Jeice: Last but not least, we see the last conquest of Lord Frieza, Dude, bowling in the hallway. It is said to be an unorthodox form of training that allows him to temper his patience and marksmanship with his blows. While this creature is said to have the heart of a top notch superstar and the luck of an Irish horse with a rabbit's foot in his rump, he is still seen to be of average power level.

*Dude whips a bowling ball down the hallway and takes out the eight middle pins, leaving the two far end pins standing. Dude takes a knee with a hand on his head.*

Frieza: Is he Tim Tebowing or having a migraine?

Wheatley: Sir! Sir!

Frieza: Shut up Wheatley.

Wheatley: But sir, my strap!

*Before Frieza can reply, the strap holding the Wheatley Cam comes unhooked, causing Wheatley to roll out of the camcorder cage and roll down the hallway to Dude's foot. Dude spins around as Frieza and the crew back into the corner. Dude looks down and spots the grayish blue orb.*

Dude: What are you doing here?

Wheatley: Oh, ah, um, nothing. Just.....uh, you know, gotta keeping rollin' rollin' rollin' rollin', you know? Funny thing though? I actually can't stop rolling if I pick up speed. So uh......yes, would you pick me up and put me on the crate over there, that'd be much appreciated.

Dude: Hmm......I have a better idea.

*Dude picks up Wheatley and chucks him down the hallway, getting the eight-ten split he needed as Wheatley screams in dizzying pain before stopping in the corner with a thud.*

Ginyu: Wow. Nice spare.

Dude: Tell your boss that that's going to be his head this Sunday!

*Dude grabs his ball and pins and puts them in a bag before leaving. Frieza walks over to Wheatley and picks him back up when the coast is clear.*

Frieza: So, that will be me, will it? Let's see about that. This Sunday at Payback, I will finish this little safari by taking one of those three men as my trophy. The hunt is just about over, and I will claim that mystery prize. Because I am Lord Frieza...........and I am.........Immortal.

*The video cuts to a close as Wheatley groans and makes a noise as if he was throwing up after being rolled down the hall.*

Theplayer8505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 Theplayer8505
Member since 2011 • 2533 Posts

If I confuse anyone about anything on my whole me Retiring, It was just a trick to see how far I could take it, but also Gamer and,  Smelly Kelly, you better not go near my Bride to be.

IAmThePlayer Twitter

Theplayer8505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 Theplayer8505

WOTU Main Event 

*The Player comes out, as the Cannons go off on the stage Pyro.

The Player: So get this everyone I know where, Kayla, is and she is safe, but she is reasting so that tweetthat I just sent out is to warn them not to mess with her again, until she makes her return this Sunday At PAYBACK, but on a little bit of a side note.................. Hey Cole Tell King not to eat so much Fattening foods!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Player: GamerGuy, and, SmellySmelly, now when you two kissed, I didn't know what to think if I was still watching WOTU Raw or a Sci-Fi Flim :lol: anyway, I hope you two enjoied your selves, All joking aside, I will get what I want and that IS PAYBACK, in a Steel Cage Match, Thank you have a nice rest of the evening. 

FrenchDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 FrenchDynasty
Member since 2009 • 1383 Posts

Smackdown is just 2 days away and you can bet. I've got something real solid in store 

TheNewEraIcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 TheNewEraIcon

* After Main Event*

*Randyspeeps is seen parking his car in a parking lot outside a club, he checks the doors and looks around carefully in all directions to ensure no-one is coming.

Eventually he walks continues walking through the parking lot and seeing some familiar faces up ahead he allows his guard to drop momentarily and picks his pace up to catch up with them.

*They remain oblivious to him, and without noticing him they turn a corner. He hastens his pace through the dark and slightly empty lot to turn the corner  try to catch them.

As darkness fills the street, Randy becomes frightened and frantically speeds up until he falls down in a parking lot, emptying the contents of his bag. he begins to gather his belongings. He reaches for a bottle of his that rolled under a car and scrapes his arm. Out of the corner of his eye he sees a brief glint of metal though with not enough time to react the back of his head is met with a swift hit on the back of the head with a metal baseball bat

Randy sinks to the pavement from the blow, and the baseball bat gleams more from the shadowy parking lot. It's gold color shines brightly *Slowly Randy barely manages to sit up slightly, still dazed and holding his head from getting struck*

*I tip the brim of the hat I'm wearing, and the expression on my face forms a grim.

Me: Hello Again...

*Randy still dazed can only watch as I walk off and disappear out of view into the night --

FullMetalWWant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#172 FullMetalWWant
Member since 2007 • 15766 Posts

Money_Metal: Sometimes, you have to laugh at yourself just to be able to get by. I had to laugh. I had no other choice. What Spidey did to me on Monday was enough to wake that demon inside of me, the same demon that led many of the best wrestlers to the hospital. I don't like this side of me at all. But with the money I collected after the meeting, plus with my new masks coming in, I am different. For me, this Sunday is now about revenge and vengence. I will defeat my sworn enemy and I will defeat an opponent that I don't know too well

YOU HEAR THAT SPIDEY?!?! You may take my title from me, but I will take much more then that!!!

I will have your blood. And I will make sure that I use it to make me that new mask. . . . . .Veni, Vedi, Veci. . . . .I came, I saw, and I will conquer.

jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 jediknight52501
toonight on Impact, i will make my return. after a bad throat infection ( true story ) i wil bring back All-American TV as me and Legen will talk with Crulex. so i hope you all enjoy Impact tonight, #thetableswillbeturnedJediKnight Twitter
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 jediknight52501
*the following takes place on WOTU Impact Wrestling.* * plays as Jedi and Legenkiller make their way to the ring. we see the ring all set up for All-American TV as Jedi and Legen make it into the ring as they grab some mics. Jedi: "welcome everyone back to an all new edition of All-American TV. now i asked Legen to come out here tonight since he wanted to apart of the segment tonight." Legen: what can i say, i was kinda bored. i feel like i am the Shawn Michaels of this group have the time and you are the Triple H." Jedi: "i am like Triple H? i don't even look like him at all. i know i can be a jerk sometimes and i do have a temper but i am nothing like, oh wait, you mean the funny side of Paul, that i can agree with you on." Legen: "what in the hell are we doing out tonight? to mock someone?" Jedi: "no, i thought we discussed this already, Crulex is our host tonight, remember we were going to do this a few weeks ago but i got sick and had to take some time off?" Legen: "you also got sick this week due to your throat infection." Jedi: "oh yeah, that was horrible, as a matter of fact, where is Crulex at? i thought he would have showed up by now?" as Jedi is about to introduce Crulex the lights go out and then come back on and Crulex is in the ring. Crulex has a mic in his hand and he laughs at Legen and Jedi. Crulex: "wow, i have to admit your opening segment was kinda funny Jedi. but Legen stole the show, so why did you want me out for tonight?" Jedi: "well i thought being on the Funeral Parlor was a great idea so i decided to invite to our show for some questions and some nice drinks, by the way, it is nothing but Lemonade, Kool-Aid, nit the Paul Heyman kind and some nice refreshing beverages of all sorts, i think Pepesi brought over some good stuff since i am not a Coke fan myself. i think we got some Dr. Pepper as well. sorry Stone Cold drank all the beers so we are all out of that." Crulex: "wow, you are full of jokes tonight. i thought this would be a serious alk show but you really know how to kick it up a notch." Jedi: "i do have one question, after Payback, what are your plans Crulex? what do you plan on doing after the PPV? that is the one thing i keep asking myself as well, where do we go after this? Legen: "i wish i knew what i was doing at Payback, i don't even have a match yet. i am on the outside looking in trying to figure out who i should challenge? there is one thing i would to do and that would be getting a shot at a Title i never won before here and that is the Intercontinental Championship but you hold the Title Jedi and i don't think Spidey would make it a Triple Threat Match at Payback?" Jedi: "well that is not a bad idea." Crulex: "has Legen even earned a shot for the Title? No he lost twice trying to get the X-Division Title back and i don't think he deserves a shot at the Title just yet." Legen: "you do have a point there Crulex, it was just an idea and i do need to prove myself, just wish i had a match to prove that i want a shot at the Titles here in the WOTU once again." Jedi: "i am sure Spidey will think of something and soon." Crulex: "Spidey did kidnap you, took your blood and then you escape the Asylum by paying off a doctor and your not pissed at him Jedi?" Jedi: "i got you at Payback to worry about first, i will handle all my other issues after Payback, you see Money In The Bank is next month and should i win this Sunday, i want to see who is the next Briefcase Holder for my IC Title, that way i know who i will have to defeat to prove i am the greatest IC Champion here in the WOTU." Legen: "i think they are trying to tell us we went over our time for the show tonight Jedi, the lights keep flickering." Jedi: "Crulex, are you trying to scare us again?" Crulex: "that is not me this time." Jedi: "that is strange. you know what, i had one more question for you Crulex, if you should win this weekend, will you let me use my rematch clause at Money in the Bank?" as Jedi finishes the camera crew tells Jedi they have to cut to a Commercial Break due to a Lightning issue. Impact goes to a Commercial Break as Jedi and Crulex shake hands.* *OOC: Crulex you can finish the segment and answer the questions.*
Big_Evil666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#175 Big_Evil666
Member since 2004 • 13817 Posts

make no mistake about it friends, my #opponents may underestimate me and think they will beat me, but they better be prepared to face my wrath! My furry gets released this #Sunday @ #Payback when I march into the boiler room brawl and disfigure and destroy my #opponents and win the match! I will be victorious that night and all will come to know and fear the name or Big_Evil! My time is now! #SORRYABOUTYOURDAMNLUCKWOTU!!!! #PAYBACKWILLBEAMUTHA!!! Big_Evil Twitter

OOC: sorry I've not been promoing friends, I've been going through a personal family matter and just have not been in the mood to partake. I am fine, handling things as best I can, I will get my picks in to Spidey. If someone from my match wants to promo for me, go ahead, I'll check it out next time I'm on GS. Ty all for understanding 

Crulex1369

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 Crulex1369

*Coming back from commercial on WOTU Impact as Crulex stands in the ring. The crew seem to have fixed the lighting issue and tell Crulex to go ahead.*

Crulex: Real professional. It's fun to think that all I had was one question left to answer, but it seems that TNA is too afraid of the dark to let me answer it until they could make sure the lights stayed on. Where were we? Oh yes, your rematch clause. Jedi, there is no question of what I would do with the Intercontinental Championship if I win it. Of course I would face you on your rematch clause status. The duty of any true champ is to defend the title against any man with a fair claim to the title. So if you survive with all your limbs intact after Payback, and I hold the title..........then the door is wide open for another round.

*Jedi and Crulex go to share another respectable handshake, but "Deadman's Hand" hits and Crulex, Jedi and Legen turn to see Doc, Anderson, Wes, Bishoff, Devon, Knux and Bully Ray heading down to the ring from the rear Aces & Eights entrance through the crowd.*

Bully Ray: Well, well, well, look at the three of you. All happy and joyus and ready for your big match. A big match for a little title. What a joke! Do you three know who I am? I'm Bully Ray. I'm--

Crulex: You're the president on the Aces and Eights, the TNA World Heavyweight Champion, the biggest land whale to wrestle since Haystacks Calhoun and about as Bikerish as Lady Gaga. Give it a rest, hop on your tricycles, and leave.

Bully: Oh, oh you have jokes now, huh? Guess what, you have this coming to you, Crulex. You blindsided us a few weeks ago after we loaned you Doc and Anderson at the Royal Rumble out of the kindness of our hearts. You and those two over there? You aren't going to get to Payback. We're getting a little payback of our own. Too bad the lights didn't stay off so we could have taken a page out of your book.

Legen: So that's what the lighting was about. They just failed to cut the power.

Jedi: Like everything else they fail at.

Bully: That's it! I have had it up to here with your insults! It's time for you to learn that when you ride with the Aces and Eights...........you never walk alone.

*The Deadman's Hand circles the ring almost Nexus style and get up on the apron, when the lights go out again. In the darkness, you can hear Jedi say "oh for the love of god", getting irritated by the constant lighting problems. But when the lights come back on, Jedi, Crulex and Legen are joined by Sting and Jeff Hardy. Bully laughs and points at the five.*

Bully: You've still only got five guys. You can't handle all seven of us! Get'em

*The Aces and Eights get into the ring, and just as they get in, "Evil Ways" hits and AJ Styles comes out with a hammer and leaps into the ring, taking out Doc with a springboard hammer as Jedi, Crulex, Legend, Sting and Hardy clear the house with the Aces and Eights. The Deadman's Hand retreats as Sting, Legen and Hardy give chase. AJ on the other hand is satisfied with his cheap shot and leaves the ring, standing on the stage, helping no one. Jedi turns back to Crulex, who grabs him by the throat and looks as if he's going to chokeslam Jedi! But just then, Crulex lets Jedi go and does a throat slash taunt.*

Crulex: That's just a reminder. Take your eye off the ball for one second, and you will feel death's grip on your throat. At Payback, will the Intercontinental Championship stay with the Honor of Order? Or will the Honor of Chaos take the white belt in it's black gloves? You have 72 hours until you find out.

*"Evil Ways" hits again as Crulex leaves the ring and walks up the ramp as Jedi grabs his own throat and looks serious. Crulex gets the ramp and looks AJ Styles dead in the eyes. The two stare at each other eye to eye almost as if the two are sharing a silent conversation. Crulex grins an evil smile and leaves as Impact moves on.*

CpReborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 CpReborn
*As Friday Night Smackdown enters it's final 15 minutes, "King Nothing" by Metallica hits the PA to a chorus of cheers. It was the first time since the night after Extreme Rules that anyone had seen Cpman. He had posted some twitter updates and such, but aside from that, he didn't appear on TV once. Cpman quickly stepped out from the back, title in the air as a grin came across his face. He brought the WOTU Championship down and draped it over his shoulder as he made his way down the ramp, highfiving a few fans who stook out their hands for him. Finally, he reached the ring, got in it, and his music died down. A microphone was brought to him, and into it he spoke.* Cpman: HELLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOTU UNIVERSE! *The fans let out a huge burst of cheers for Cpman's obvious pandering. He smirks a bit, before going right back on the microphone.* Cpman: I wanna apologize for not being out here a lot. As you all know...My former tag team partner and Mr.Money in the Bank, Spideynerd, serves as the General Manager around here. He made it so there was never enough time for me to come out and speak. It's really quite sad. After I denounced his "god" status on Raw a few weeks ago, he got his panties in a bunch and didn't allow me back on TV until tonight. Seriously, how does a guy who abuses his power so much still in charge of this company? It's ridiculous. Anyway, let me get to some more of his abuse. Handing Metal a shot at my WOTU Championship for a couple bucks. Metal, you don't deserve to fighting me for my WOTU Championship this weekend in Chicago. You're already the X-Division Champion...do you really need more? Oh, I know, I am fighting for another title at Payback too...Well guess what, I am owed that rematch. I lost that title back at Extreme Rules, and I deserve it back. Oh, but wait, let me guess...You deserve a rematch for the WOTU Championship from a long time ago, right? Well, okay. Excuse me. I guess you do "deserve" this match. Well, I'll be kicking the shit out of you after I handle Twist and Nick. Oh, speaking of that, Static, eh? Really, Spidey? Looks like you are gonna miss out on a wonderful opportunity. I'm going to carry Static to my second Universal Tag Team Championship reign, as well as my sixth run as a tag team champion over all. I just wish I could understand exactly what is running through the head of Spideynerd. People used to say I was the crazy one. Well, I've gotten over that. However, now, I see that our boss is nothing more then a little kid with a god complex whom is willing to abuse his power. Well, I'll tell you what. When the time comes, I'm gonna knock your teeth down your throat, Spidey...and it'll be the greatest thing I've ever done. I'm never gonna lose this WOTU Championship. There is nothing that Corrective Chaos, the t.W.o, or Metal can do about that...I guarantee it. So, let me end it on that. I have a lot of things I need to do before Sunday, and I want to waste no tim- *Suddenly, "Power" by Kanye West hits as the fans instantly boo. Cpman cocks an eyebrow before he drops the microphone and his WOTU Championship, and he begins to rip away his tie and jacket, and unbuttoning his shirt. Appearing on the stage now is GoldenageNick, WOTU Universal Tag Team Championship over his shoulder. He has a microphone in his hand, and he raises it to his mouth.* Nick: Oh, Cpman! What are you doing? Getting ready to fight? I'm sorry, I think we've fought enough, like at the TWF's Royal Rumble and Elimination Chamber PPVs. Why, if you want a fight, turn around! *Cpman suddenly turns to be taken out by a flying Twist of Fate! He springboards off the top rope and delivers a diving crossbody to Cpman, knocking him down. Nick comes running down the ramp now, dropping his WOTU Tag Title outside the ring. He slides on in, and joins Twist in stomping on the downed WOTU World Champion. They continue to just reign down with kicks, and Cpman can't do anything about it!* *Looks like he wont have to go at it alone! Out from the back suddenly comes Static, Last Ride, and Crulex! They enter the ring, and start going at it with Twist and Nick! Corrective Chaos quickly takes control, but it wasn't going to stay like that forever. Static checks on Cpman, helping him up to his feet as they join in on kicking Twist around while Crulex and Last Ride take it to Nick.* *"My Time" hits, and out running comes TWF Legend, and slowly following him comes Randyspeeps. TWF Legend slides into the ring, immediately leaping over the top rope at Crulex, and knocking him down. At this point, Nick and Twist have fought back, and Cpman is ultimately tossed from the ring! Twist grabs Static, and delivers a sudden Twist of Fate! Nick takes out Last Ride with a stunning kick to the skull! Jeez, the t.W.o have taken this thing over! Speeps enters the ring now, and as soon as Crulex manages to stand back up, he is suddenly met with a stunning RKO!* *"Grave of Opportunity" by Unearth hits the PA as Icon comes rushing out from the back, looking to get in on this. He runs in and slides in under the bottom rope, only to instantly be taken down by the t.W.o! Speeps isn't really beating down on him, but the TWF Champion isn't doing nothing.* *Suddenly, music fills the arena as out come Jedi and Legen, and they take off for the ring. They slide in, and shockingly, get the best of Twist and Nick! At this point, Static and Last Ride are back in the fray, and we got a brawl going down!* *"Sin City" by AC/DC hits and out from the back comes the X-Division Champion and the number one contender for the WOTU Championship, FullMetalWWant. Speeps has exited the ring now, but in his hands, he holds the WOTU Championship...A little prize he found on the mat in the ring. Now, Metal, Icon, Static, Last Ride, Crulex, TWF_Legend, Nick, Twist, Legen, and Jedi are all brawling in the ring with Cpman outside of it recovering, and Speeps watching intently. It's not over yet, though.* *"Down With The Sickness" by Disturbed hits the PA next, and the fans begin to boo heavily. Spideynerd just stands on the top of the ramp, holding a microphone and his MitB briefcase with Ali Chino hanging on his arm.* Spideynerd: Ahhh....The Chaos! Dance Puppets, Dance! I can't contain myself! *With that, Spidey hands over the mic and briefcase, and charges down to the ring, looking to join in on the brawl. With that, Speeps gets in the ring as well, dropping the WOTU Championship! It's an all brawl! An RKO for Crulex! An SN3 for Twist! An RKO for Last Ride! An SN3 for TWF_Legend! An RKO for Legen! An SN3 for Jedi! An RKO outta no where for Icon! An SN3 for Nick! Bodies everywhere! Metal suddenly manages to take a hold of Static, and deliver a huge "Change Please"! Speeps, Spidey, and Metal stand in the ring now, staring one another down! Suddenly, in comes Cpman! The four exchange look after look after look! Spidey ducks out of the ring! Ali races down to join him at ringside! Speeps leaves as well! We now just have Metal and Cpman staring each other down, and that suddenly turns into punch after punch! The two men trade blows over and over...until Cpman clocks Metal hard! He turns, and dear lord, he is RKO'd! Where the hell did Speeps come from?! He turns, but is met with a hard kick to the gut and Cpman wrapping his arms around him! Speeps is hoisted up, and then slammed right into the mat with a Gutwrench Powerbomb! Cpman is flipping out! The fans are all on their feet in cheers! Cpman is once again atop the WOTU.* Spidey: Oh, what, you think you're big, Cliff? Huh? You think you're on top of the world? Well guess what! You're not going to retain that championship this weekend...and I'll make sure of it! Because now, your match with Metal is a LUMBERJACK MATCH! Your lumberjacks are The All Americans, the t.W.o, Corrective Chaos, Icon...and ME! _______ *Before Cpman could even reply, or give a reaction, he is suddenly twisted around, and hit with some SWEET CHAOTIC MUSIC! Static takes the WOTU Champion down, and then walks to the ropes, opening them for Spideynerd who steps onto the apron and into the ring. Ali joins him as well. Spidey then walks right to Cpman, and stands over him, Ali and Static on each side of him. They all raise their hands as Spidey brings the briefcase high up into the sky.* Spideynerd: In the end....they all will kneel before their god...They all will kneel before Spidey.....With Destruction, and Chaos, for all. *Smackdown then goes off the air with Static, Spidey, and Ali standing over Cpman, and the fans booing.* OOC: Hope no one had any problems with this! Spidey, I also hope that you can make my match with Metal a Lumberjack match. I think one happened last PPV, but I'd seriously appreciate it if you could do this for me. It'd mean a lot! Thanks everyone!
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 jediknight52501
OOC: CP, that was amazing. looks like the All-Americans are Lumberjacks. Crulex, your Promo was amazing too, i need to step up my game now.
spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 spideynerd3

The following video airs on WOTU Smackdown!:

*The titantron kicks on, and a video begins to play. We see a White limo with a License Plate reading, "t.W.o4Life", as well as a chauffeur standing next to the limo. Randyspeeps steps into frame, as the chauffeur slowly begins to open the limo door for him. As soon as the chauffeur completely opens the door, Chris, Jeremy Piven, and the rest of the minions of Chaos jump out of the limo, and brutally assault Speeps. The Chauffeur looks on helplessly, before showing a smirk, and removing his hat, and revealing himself to be Android!*

Android: Minions of Chaos, stop the attack on Speeps, I want him to witness something.

*The Minions of Chaos stop, as Android pulls out a syringe, and plants himself over Speeps*

Android: Do you know how long I've been your chauffeur, Speeps? Do you? No, I bet you don't. I've been your chauffeur from day one! You treated me like crap, just like you treat the rest of the t.W.o like crap, and in turn they treat everyone like crap. It's like a vicious cycle with you. But no more. When I first saw Spidey talk about the Book of Chaos, I felt what he was preaching. I understood every word, and I wanted to be a part of it all. So I went to Spidey's church of chaos, and I was given the orders to get the blood of three men... But it was only one man I really cared to draw blood from, you, Randyspeeps. You think you are all high and mighty like Spidey... You've even called yourself a god, but deep down inside you know you are nothing of the sort! You are as worthless as they come, and I can't wait to draw your blood with this syringe, then throw you into the back of the limo, and drive it right into a river.

*Android stabs the syringe into Speeps, and takes his blood. Android then turns to the camera, and kneels before it*

Android: To you, almighty god of chaos, I kneel before you now with the blood of Randyspeeps. You now have the blood of Jedi, Metal, and Speeps. Your minions of chaos have done as you have wished, and now I shall end Randyspeeps once and for all.

*Android hands the syringe to Jeremy Piven, and then pops open the trunk of the limo. He throws Speeps into it, then drives off. The camera then cuts to Spideynerd, who is watching this from his office, with Ali at his side*

Spidey: The triangle is complete... And now, the real fun begins.

Ali: That's right puddin! But what about Metal's threat of taking your blood, and wearing it as a mask?

Spidey: I'll take his threat, and give him the perfect opportunity to do just that... Our match for the X-Division Championship will be a First Blood match!

Ali: Why would you do that!

Spidey: Because Ali, I'm the god of chaos, and blood is common in chaos. I already have Metal's blood, but that doesn't matter to me. I'm going to humilate him by leaving him motionless in the ring before I bust him wide open. Then the next chapter of the Book of Chaos will be written.

*Ali gives Spidey a worried look, but Spidey doesn't look the least bit worried, if anything, he looks proud. SD! cuts to a commercial on this note* 

Crulex1369

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 Crulex1369

OOC: CP, that was amazing. looks like the All-Americans are Lumberjacks. Crulex, your Promo was amazing too, i need to step up my game now.jediknight52501

Yeah, you and Spidey set up some great promos as well. Everyone seems to be really bringing it the last few days. I love it! :D

Randyspeeps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 Randyspeeps
Member since 2007 • 646 Posts

*Smackdown returns from commercial as "My Time" hits

Randyspeeps appears in front of the camera with a sledge hammer in hand, jeans and the TWF Championship around his waist. He takes the title off and throws it down on the top of the stage. His head is in bandage from the brutal attack that Icon recently gave to him. Randyspeeps rushes to the ring and graps the microphone.*

Randyspeeps: Cut the damn music.

JBL: Business just picked up.

Randyspeeps: Icon, you sick son of a b*tch. For the last couple of weeks, you've stalked me, and you've hurt some people that's pretty close to me. People who have nothing to do with this industry. A couple of weeks ago I told you, you better make sure you have loaded bullets to deal with me, but it looks like you came with grenades.

Cole: It seems as if Icon has struck a nerve with Speeps.

King: How could he not? He's stalked Speeps and physically assaulted him, all within the last couple of weeks. It's safe to say, Icon is getting the best of the usually composed so called  savior?

Randyspeeps: You got my attention now. So how about we do this like men? No more sneak attacks. No camera's. No daggers or red ties. Me and you in the ring right now!

*WOTU universe gives a surprise pop. Randyspeeps waits but Icon doesnt appear.*

Randyspeeps: Typical WOTU SOB. You know something. In an interesting sort of way, I admire what you've accomplished. You're the first WOTU superstar to even show an ounce of resistance to me and the tWo. In fact, some could say, you've even been successful. BUT, and there is always a BUT. This thing is far from over. You've won the battles. You've won the mind games. Hell, you've even managed to our manuever me. You've calculated my every move. Predicted my every action, and probably have a plan put in place. BUT, you're going to have to adjust, because I'm going to scower this arena for your ass, and you'll be lucky if you make it to Payback!

*Randyspeeps throws the mic down and rushes out the arena. He heads backstage, but the cameras haven't caught up with him.*

King: Can you believe what we're about to witness. Randyspeeps is hunting down Icon.

JBL: I hope Icon knows what he just did. He's made a big mistake.

*Cameras finally catch up to Randyspeeps in the back. Randyspeeps is banging on doors and kicking them open. He sees Shoe_Crap walking backstage speaking to a Hello Kitty shapped cookie. Randyspeeps roughs Shoe_Crap up a bit asking him for Icon. Shoe_Crap yells he doesn't know and is allowed to continue on his journey. Randyspeeps comes accross a locker room that say Icon on it. Randyspeeps kicks it open, but he only finds the dagger and tie on the floor. This infuriates Randyspeeps further. He goes into the bathroom that's attached to the locker room, and he temporarily sees Icon's face in the mirror, but it quickly disappear. Randyspeeps turns around, and sees nothing. This pisses him off and he throws the sledgehammer into the mirror, sends shards of glass every where. He leaves the arena, and sees a figure like Icon running down the hallway and into the parking lot. Randyspeeps quickly follows it, entering the parking lot.

"Come out and face me like a man you freak! Face me!"

Randyspeeps begins checking cars. He sees Icons face in one of the side mirrors of a car. When he looks back, Icon is not there. Randyspeeps puts his foot through the mirror sounding the alarm. Randyspeeps leaves the rows of cars and is now back in the middle of the parking lot. He sees the hooded figure running down the aisle. Randyspeeps follows the figure, but right before he could catch up, a black Escalade nearly runs into Speeps. Speeps is force to dodge the car by jumping out of the way, landing awkwardly and doing further damage to his head. The black Escalade reverses. The driver rolls down the window revealing Icon. The hooded figure gets in the passenger seat revealing himself to be French Dynasty.

Icon: "I'll see you at Payback"

Icon speeds off as the camera shows Randyspeeps laying on the ground clutching his head as Smackdown goes to commercial* 

Randyspeeps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 Randyspeeps

OOC: I just finished reading every promo for the Payback PPV as I prepare the first installment of the WOTU power rankings, and I must say what an impressive PPV build up this has been.

Also, it appears that Randyspeeps was quite the busy man on Smackdown. Now I know a lot of you want a feud, and trust me there is time for that, but those promo's completely over look the incredible work and I must say, masterful story telling by TheNewEaIcon. I hope my last promo follows suit in what have been just the ultimate telling of mind games and paranoia. So I have to say, even though Spideys and CPman promos were spectacular, Randyspeeps wasn't involved :lol: Icon, thanks for keeping the story alive while Gamespot decided to keep me locked out.

Big_Evil666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#183 Big_Evil666
Member since 2004 • 13817 Posts

My furry gets released tomorrow @Payback when I march into the #BoilerRoomBrawl and disfigure and destroy my #opponents and win the match! I will be victorious tomorrow night and all will come to know and fear the name or Big_Evil! My time is now! i guarendamntee it! this is only the beggining! #SORRYABOUTYOURDAMNLUCKWOTU!!!!  #PAYBACKWILLBEAMUTHA!!! Big_Evil Twitter

Avatar image for goldenagenick24
goldenagenick24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 goldenagenick24
Member since 2007 • 340 Posts
Not feeling Payback...may just not show.
GAN24OFFICIAL Twitter
Theplayer8505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 Theplayer8505
I will get my Payback tomorrow night. #FireTheCannonIAmThePlayer Twitter
Avatar image for StaticKornSlipX
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#186 StaticKornSlipX
Member since 2003 • 8261 Posts

Static's Smackdown Promo

*Early on in the show before Cp's promo, Smackdown comes back from commercial and Clubbed to Death immediately starts to play. Static emerges from backstage holding the Hardcore Championship over his shoulder. Static enters the ring and takes off his blood red aviators and tuck them into his jacket pocket. The ring announcer hands him the mic.*

Static: For two plus weeks, I've kept my voice silent....to give others the opportunity to walk into my sanctuary and speak their minds. I wanted to see what my adversaries on Sunday; Cpman, Nick, and Twist had to say. Yet Cpman, my imbecilic tag team partner, has been on hiatus....Spidey played no part in his absence. Cpman, your constant no-showing tells the WOTU universe, you's a Grade A b*tch. Take your ball and go home!!! And please, just stay there!!!

*The crowd oohs at Static's slight toward Cp. Static's blood starts to boil, but instead of directing his anger toward the crowd, he directs it at Cpman.*

Static: Listen up, partna and I know you are backstage tonight to hear this!!! *Static regains his composure* That title belt you hold dear, you will lose it on Sunday. And there isn't anything you can do to prevent it from happening. So here's your two options for Payback. Option One, you give your all in our tag team match with Twist and Nick, we win the tag titles then you go on to drop your title to Metal or- *Static pauses to grin then he holds up two fingers* Option Two, you half-ass our match with Twist and Nick...I beat your ass to a pulp in response. We lose the match and then you go on to lose the WOTU title later in the evening. Cp, those are your two options, A Win-Lose or Lose-Lose situation.... pick wisely my friend, pick wisely. 

*Static starts a maniacal laugh as he moves forwards the ropes facing the titantron. He sits down and lets his legs hang outside the ring.*

Static: Nick, I can't lie, when I first saw you, I saw a nobody....and I still do. Back when I was busting my ass on the indy circuit, you were starting to make a name for yourself in the TWF. Many years ago, when I was the only top talent not working for a major promotion, a TWF executive tried to recruit me. And this was his initial pitch, "You can be the next Goldenagenick if you sign with us." My response to him was, "In the WOTU, I will eclipse him. And when it's all said and done, I will set benchmark for the greatest wrestler ever in professional wrestling." The shocked look on his face after I snubbed him and the TWF was priceless. So Nick, how does it feel to know you are here now because Spidey's puppet snubbed the company that gave you your cookie-cutter gimmick *Static lets out a quick chuckle* And as Spidey's watchdog, I will end you when chaos deems it so. Tick tock, tick tock...the clock ticks on....never to stop.

*Static's entrance musice hits and slides out of the ring, heads up the ramp. He turns around back toward the audience.*

Static: Riddle me this - how can you deliver havoc to the world when there is already chaos...when you have already been pacified? How?!?!

*Static drops the mic starts to back up toward the exit backstage, He yells out-*

Static: CHAOS!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Static lets out a sly grin, then disappears backstage. Smackdown goes to commercial*

Promo Ends 

spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 spideynerd3

OOC: I just finished reading every promo for the Payback PPV as I prepare the first installment of the WOTU power rankings, and I must say what an impressive PPV build up this has been.

Also, it appears that Randyspeeps was quite the busy man on Smackdown. Now I know a lot of you want a feud, and trust me there is time for that, but those promo's completely over look the incredible work and I must say, masterful story telling by TheNewEaIcon. I hope my last promo follows suit in what have been just the ultimate telling of mind games and paranoia. So I have to say, even though Spideys and CPman promos were spectacular, Randyspeeps wasn't involved :lol: Icon, thanks for keeping the story alive while Gamespot decided to keep me locked out.

Randyspeeps

OOC: But my promo happened via a video, it could have been filmed earlier in the day... The segement needed to be done to complete my overall plans. We can say the video was taped in advance, and Icon stop Android from dumping your body into a river. There's been a lot of stuff that's happened lately in the WOTU that hasn't been solved any ways... So just roll with it. :P 

TwistofFate14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 TwistofFate14
Member since 2009 • 5963 Posts
@GAN24 You no show and you'll have to deal with me. #tWo #Bully #Twistify Twister Twitter
Randyspeeps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 Randyspeeps
[QUOTE="Randyspeeps"]

spideynerd3

OOC: But my promo happened via a video, it could have been filmed earlier in the day... The segement needed to be done to complete my overall plans. We can say the video was taped in advance, and Icon stop Android from dumping your body into a river. There's been a lot of stuff that's happened lately in the WOTU that hasn't been solved any ways... So just roll with it. :P 

You're no stranger to pulling a "it never happened," so you should know what I'm talking about Sir. Spidey. I'll roll with it, but I won't follow up with it.

spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 spideynerd3
[QUOTE="spideynerd3"][QUOTE="Randyspeeps"]

Randyspeeps

You're no stranger to pulling a "it never happened," so you should know what I'm talking about Sir. Spidey. I'll roll with it, but I won't follow up with it.

OOC: Oh I know I'm no stranger to "it wasn't me"... But in this case, I only really went with it because I had put your name out for the final person the Spidey character wanted "blood" from, so if I didn't do it, I'd feel like I'd be slacking. I mean we had Jedi magically break out of Belle Reve to have an interview with Crulex, Metal didn't sell the attack he got, and you made an OOC saying it didn't happen... :lol: That's part of the reason I said to just go with it, all three "attacks" never fully got resolved as it was, and that was never the plan in the first place. 

Randyspeeps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 Randyspeeps
Just arrived to Payback with the Boys! TWF_Legends big reveal tonight! Randyspeeps Twitter
CpReborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 CpReborn
Big reveal of TWF_Legend tonight! Gotta Go Fast! Cpman Twitter