WOTU RT Presents: WWE Payback RT Build Up Thread (June 16th)

• 191 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 spideynerd3
Member since 2007 • 11049 Posts

20130425_HEADER_payback.png

RT Matches:

WOTU Championship Match
CpReborn (C) vs. FullMetalWWant

TWF Championship Match
Randyspeeps (C) vs. TheNewEraIcon

Intercontinental Championship Match
Jediknight (C) vs. Crulex

First Blood Match for the X-Division Championship
FullMetalWWant (C) vs. Spideynerd 

Universal Tag Team Championship Match
t.W.o (Nick and Twist) (C) vs. StaticKornSlipX and CpReborn

Steel Cage Match
Gamerguy vs. ThePlayer

Fatal 4-Way Boiler Room Brawl (Winner qualifies for a MITB Ladder Match)
JLe vs. Frieza vs. Dude vs. Big_Evil

*More TBA*  

Current Roundtable Champions:

WOTU Champion: CpReborn WOTU Championship

TWF Champion: Randyspeeps 

Intercontinental Champion: Jediknight Intercontinental Championship

X-Division Champion: FullMetalWWant X-Division Championship

Universal Tag Team Champions: t.W.o (GoldenAgeNick and TwistofFate)WOTU Tag Team Championship 

WOTU Championship MITB Briefcase Winner: Spideynerd
TwistofFate14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 TwistofFate14
Member since 2009 • 5963 Posts
See what happened, I joined t.W.o. and one PPV later I have gold back around my waist. #Redemption #tWo Twister Twitter
spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 spideynerd3
Just let it be known that the t.W.o has the Tag Team titles because Spidey made it so. He hit @Twister with a baseball bat, getting himself DQed, but allowing Cp to cover @Twister and eliminate him. Then Spidey cost Cp the win by accidentally hitting him with a chair. That's what happened, and the footage doesn't lie. Remember that when the t.W.o tries to make it seem like they actually defeated Spidey and Cp. #TheTruthShallSetYouFree #EraOfChaos #EverythingHappensForAReasonAliChino Twitter
Avatar image for jediknight52501
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#4 jediknight52501
Member since 2005 • 69715 Posts
*JediKnight Via WOTU.com Exclusive.* Jedi: last night at Extreme Rules i not only defended my IC Title i also beat Big. you see i am now a fighting Champion and at WWE Payback i will once again defend my Title against someone here at the WOTU and i hope to face someone i have never faced before. so Spidey if i had to face anyone here at the WOTU it would be you but you have your hands full and i can live with that.so Spidey, you are the GM and you make the decisions around here, so i hope you find someone i have not faced yet. Big, i hope you know i decided to not put you in a Straight Jacket cause we were friends at one time and you are not crazy, just a guy who likes to drink beer and that doesn't bother me at all but i do have 2 Straight Jackets ready for 2 very special people, and Static you are one of them, the other person is a person i am not going to reveal until i feel the time is right and that person is someone i want to face since he arrived in the WOTU. Icon and French, sorry to hear you both lost last night but the time for Payback is coming and that time will happen soon. as for Chaos, i think i will let you deal with those t.W.o. idiots right now. oh and Gamer, if you want back in R.O.H. just text me bro, we are still here and we are not going anywhere for a very long time. the same goes for you Icon and French, we are still allies in a war that will end sooner then later. see you later on RAW."*
Randyspeeps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Randyspeeps
Member since 2007 • 646 Posts

*Raw goes on the air as "My Time" begins to play.*

Cole: Welcome to Monday Night Raw and we kick things off with Randyspeeps.

King: The man who screwed French and Icon last night.

JBL: Oh shut up King, he didn't screw anyone he called that match straight down the middle.

King: Tripping and poking someone in the eye isn't typical ref duties JBL.

JBL: It is if you're in the tWo.

King: And how about Spidey screwing his partner?

JBL: The tWo had nothing to do with that. It's not our faults the WOTU get get on the same page. 

*Randyspeeps makes his way to the ring with Stephanie McMahon-Levesque-Ohrton. Speeps is in his typical suit, while Stephanie is in a revealing black dress. Stephanie has a black bag in hand.*

King: What's in the bag Cole?

Cole: If it's in Randyspeeps possession, it can't be good.

Randyspeeps: So the tWo came, brainwashed two of your own, kicked them out, beat their asses, and then took your precious Tag Team Championships. And we did all of this in one month.

Cole: Regardless of what you think about the tWo, you have to admit, they've been very successful since their debut.

Randyspeeps: Tonight, Nick and Twist will come out here and address you people in the only way they know how, with gold around their waist. But that's later. Let's talk about now.

King: I will say this, Stephanie looks amazing as usual.

JBL: Perv.

Randyspeeps: The night the TWF closed their doors, something marvelous happened. Something no one saw coming happened. I Randyspeeps cashed in my money in the bank.

King: I remember that like it was yesterday.

JBL: The ending was stupid. The TWF writers were morons.

Randyspeeps: However, the TWF writers believed it was better for the match to end in a draw as a show of respect for the TWF Championship. They thought it was better for the title to go out of business without an owner.

Stephanie: And I can tell you, that is poor booking right there.

Randyspeeps: Thanks sweetheart, but your father knows nothing about booking either.

Stephanie: Let's no do this right now. I'm on your side.

Randyspeeps: Truth be told, the original plans saw me winning the TWF Championship for the fourth time in my career. I would have defeated then Champion Jandsman very easily. I would have kicked Jandsman's ass without any issues, securing my fourt title reign.

JBL: It's a tragedy.

Randyspeeps: But last week something terrific happened. Spideynerd called a meeting with the board of directors, and me.

Cole: Why was Speeps there?

JBL: How do you think the WOTU pays for some of their stuff. Ortonism Inc. is stuffing their pockets.

King: Say it ain't so.

JBL: Shut up Lawler, you damn right know where you get your paycheck from.

Cole: It's a lie folks. Ortonism does not pay our bills.

JBL: the tWo does.

Cole: No they don't.

Randyspeeps: And in that meeting, it was decided that the WOTU is so large that their needs to be a second World Title. Just like the WWE does. The WWE bought WCW, and took their title, thus having two titles. Spidey believed that since the WOTU bough the TWF, the WOTU should have two title.

*Fans Applaud*

Randyspeeps: And since, I am the rightful owner of the TWF Championship, ladies and gentlemen, I know declare myself, Randyspeeps, the first Ever, WOTU-TWF World Heavyweight Champion.

King: This is sickening.

Cole: How is this possible?

JBL: This is coming from General Manager Spidey himself.

*Stephanie places the WOTU-TWF World Heavyweight Championship around the waist of Randyspeeps.*

Cole: I have just received confirmation from our board that this is indeed legit. This title is a new World Title here in the WOTU.

Randyspeeps: So now look at that, not only does the tWo have the Tag Team Championships, they have the new and improved WOTU-TWF World Heavyweight Championship. Ladies and Gentlemen, all I can say is, Payback is a B$TCH!

*My Time plays as Randyspeeps holds the WOTU-TWF Championship high in the air as Raw cuts to commerical.* 

CpReborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 CpReborn
Member since 2011 • 3111 Posts
#OMFG. This shit is just getting too aggravating. Another goddamn World Title. Such disrespect. Spidey screwed me, he gives people who don't deserve title shots opportunities, and he is still holding that damn briefcase that he just stole from Shoe. I hate this company. I stopped showing up to the TWF for a reason. The WOTU is giving me one now, as well. Cpman Twitter
Legenkiller59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Legenkiller59
Member since 2008 • 6464 Posts
*Josh Matthews: I am here with Legenkiller. How are you feeling?

Legen: "I am ticked off right now I had the X title but then Metal grabs me down from the top and throws me on the floor. I just don't know what i am going to be doing next? Who my next opponent will be??.. so Spidey, i need a match to make myself whole again. a match that i can show everyone i can win again. so i want a match against anyone here that will get me back into the X-Division Title hunt. i want a chance to shine once more. i don't care who i face at Payback, i just want a match that that will make everyone remember that i am a former WOTU Champion. so Spidey, i await your decision."*
JLe1223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 JLe1223
Member since 2007 • 199 Posts

This happens about ten minutes into RAW

(The titantron plays You can hate me now and the crowd erupts as JLe comes out wearing a Giorgio Armani black canili suit and United States Championship belt rested on his left shoulder. He has bandage on his forehead, a few scratches on his face and a black eye. He enters the ring and summons his own mic.)

JLe: Last night I beat the elemental demon himself Crulex.

(The crowd cheers.)

JLe: I looked him in the eye and fought for my survival, used every object at my disposal to beat the living daylights out of him. The way I used the steel chair to bash his skull mercilessly. It felt liberating.

(The crowd cheers.)

JLe(Tone wavering from giddiness to borderline psychotic): Crulex I looked at that match and felt that I was performing an exorcism, I was trying cast out whatever demon or demons you had inside you! The warm fuzzy feelings I had taking that screwdriver and jamming in your eyeball. I felt like saying "Is there a demon in there?!"

(The crowd looks confused.)

JLe: Oh! I'm sorry I'm just rambling! Crulex it seems that I forgot to give a reason that I'm acting like this!

(JLe pauses then speaks.)

JLe: Crulex this goes all the way to last year! The TWF was going through stuff times while you were the General Manager! You declared it the great meltdown! So what did you do Crulex with little talent left? What did you do in order to try to improve the TWF absolutely nothing! The TWF was the greatest wrestling show in the world and under your inept leadership it crumbled in just a few months! Leaving people like me joining the ten percent of unemployed Americans! The TWF was dead because of you Crulex! What demon drove itself to posses you to take a great company and crush it under your heel?!!! You've killed the one place where I could make impact, the TWF was a place where could call.... home. Now In retaliation I'm going to destroy your home: WOTU.

(The crowd boos.)

JLe: Boo me as you please. But I find this a great injustice, and I will not stand for it! Crulex I want to beat you again in a 3 stages of Hell match! I'm not satisfied in beating once! I want to do it again, this time I will bear the symbol of TWF on me! It is a symbol of a once great company, a company that you destroyed!

(JLe drops his mic and leaves the arena.)

thedude200512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 thedude200512
Member since 2005 • 199 Posts

*Empty Me* Hits as Dude comes out to the ring clearly selling his injures that he sustained last night at WWE Extreme Rules PPV.

Dude: Clearly each and everyone of you watched the PPV last night, then you know that I lost MY own match which is the Torture Chamber Match to Frienza. A match that I created and had experience in. Now then with that said I am out here tonight to challenge Jediknight for the Intercontiental Championship... Now you see I know Jedi and I are in a stable but I am hungry for some gold again and I want the IC Championship. Jedi I know your back there tonight so what do you say, do you accept the challenge? oh and BTW I will let you choose the stipulation. If I can't face Jedi then I want Frienza in a rematch from last night in a Boiler Room Brawl at the newest WWE Pay Per View, Payback

jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 jediknight52501
JediKnight is in the ring. Jedi: "so The Dude wants to face me for my IC Title, sorry Dude but i think you need to prove yourself before we face each other for the Title. now onto you RandySpeeps, another Title? really? you call yourself a Champion, you are more like a complete Chump with your stupid Title, go back to the rock you came from and never come back. now onto those of you in the back that i have not faced yet, i want those that are Title worthy to face me for my Title, Big was worthy of my time in the ring last night. Static was worthy at Wrestlemania and what do they both have in common? they both lost to me. i am on a roll ;lately, one hell of a roll too. i won the big one at Wrstlemania and then i retained my IC Title last night in one hell of a fun match last night so what is next for me? i am not sure, those idiots in the t.W.o. have ruined the Universal Tag Team Titles. do i want another shot at those Titles? you better believe it. do i feel i have earned it? that is not for me to decide but i think that Legen would love to hold those Titles again but i don't make those decisions, the GM does. now last night Spidey said the book of Chaos has begun, well i say the time for Honor is among us as well but we are the Heroes of Honor and soon all of you that are against Honor are against us. as long as i am here, Renegades of Honor will fight the good fight against those who chose to fight us. so starting tonight i am calling all of you to help us in the fight for Truth, Justice and of course, Honor. so Spidey, i would love to hear what you have to say tonight. i can't wait to see what you have in store for WOTU Payback."*
thedude200512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 thedude200512

JediKnight is in the ring. Jedi: "so The Dude wants to face me for my IC Title, sorry Dude but i think you need to prove yourself before we face each other for the Title. now onto you RandySpeeps, another Title? really? you call yourself a Champion, you are more like a complete Chump with your stupid Title, go back to the rock you came from and never come back. now onto those of you in the back that i have not faced yet, i want those that are Title worthy to face me for my Title, Big was worthy of my time in the ring last night. Static was worthy at Wrestlemania and what do they both have in common? they both lost to me. i am on a roll ;lately, one hell of a roll too. i won the big one at Wrstlemania and then i retained my IC Title last night in one hell of a fun match last night so what is next for me? i am not sure, those idiots in the t.W.o. have ruined the Universal Tag Team Titles. do i want another shot at those Titles? you better believe it. do i feel i have earned it? that is not for me to decide but i think that Legen would love to hold those Titles again but i don't make those decisions, the GM does. now last night Spidey said the book of Chaos has begun, well i say the time for Honor is among us as well but we are the Heroes of Honor and soon all of you that are against Honor are against us. as long as i am here, Renegades of Honor will fight the good fight against those who chose to fight us. so starting tonight i am calling all of you to help us in the fight for Truth, Justice and of course, Honor. so Spidey, i would love to hear what you have to say tonight. i can't wait to see what you have in store for WOTU Payback."*jediknight52501

I'd figure you'd say that. Well since that match idea got turned down how about I challenge FullMetal for the X-Divison Championship

spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 spideynerd3

I'd figure you'd say that. Well since that match idea got turned down how about I challenge FullMetal for the X-Divison Championship

thedude200512

You lost last night, Dude, that would put you at the back of the line for any potential title shots. Look for some one without a title to feud with. I don't like people asking for title shots all the time, so please don't make a habit out of asking for title shots all the time.

TheNewEraIcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#13 TheNewEraIcon
Member since 2009 • 12196 Posts

*RAW Promo*

*Jedi is in the ring celebrating his victory over Big_Evil at Extreme Rules proudly showing off his Intercontinental Championship*

Jedi: Last night at Extreme Rules I went on to prove to the entire world that I would be the Fighting Champion I always promised I would be! Ever since I joined the WOTU I've always dreamed of holding gold! And the Intercontinental Championship that I proudly wear around on my shoulder! I've been busting my ass! Doing everything I can to make this title TRULY become as prestigious as it was in the 90s! Back in the days when holding the Intercontinental Championship meant a man was destined to one day become a main-eventer! And now that I defeneded it against Evil, Spidey bring on who ever you have in store for me. May the Force be with whoever tries to take my title away from me! Because the thing in your future is a straight jacket! And another notch in the win column for me

*While Jedi is speaking, little does he know. Big_Evil is creeping up from behind the ring. Looking to get some payback over losing to Jedi*

*Big_Evil springs into the ring, and knocks Jedi to the ground by shoving him from behind! and begins to stomp on him

Evil: I'm THE REAL CHAMPION!!!! ME!!!!

*Though all of a sudden between all of the crowd booing Evil, they hear the sound of someone whistling. "A Hunting We Will Go"

*After a few moments of sudden silence, I step out onto the stage. *Sporting a new trench coat and whistling in the same fashion as Omar*

*Also in my hand, I hold a couple of playing cards as I shuffle them around. Repeatedly in my hand-

*All the while still whistling the tune and approaching the ring* 

tumblr_mfi58ugEUb1r59bfco1_500.gif 

Still whistling as I approach the ring and Big_Evil stops what he's doing to watch*

Me:  Ayo Evil, You might wanna think things through a bit. And ask yourself this. With me standing right here are you sure you really want to carry on as you are?

*Evil goes back and reaches for a mic 

Evil: What in the hell does this have to do with you? Why are you even out here?! This is between Me and Jedi!

Me:  Never mind you why, why aint in your repertoire anymore more man...

Evil: I'll tell you this once! You'd be best off to leave now. Because I can find a weapon around this ring. Real quick

Me: Oh I thinks not, Evil. I think not. Cmon now dont make me huff n puff! Cause even if we throw down right now. I can come looking for you tomorrow, and the next day.... and the next day

Evil: What can I say, I've gotta respect a man with confidence. 

Me: I don't see any sweat in your brow either, bruh

*While Big_Evil has his eyes locked on me, French strikes Evil from behind with what looks like spear!*

*French then stares down at Evil, and goes to help Jedi in the ring*

Me:  lesson here Evil, you come at the king. You best not miss!

*I go to help Jedi as well*

Me: Jedi man, It's become real clear now the games changed. The shit we used to practice? all those old morals, all the tradition. All that man has taken way to the new regime.  To put it plainly as I can. It's play or get played out here man. So we got to thinking about your offer to join ROH. And you know something. We decided we want to take you up on it if it still stands. 

French: At this point Jedi, it's our turn to have a moment. You and us have taken a back seat to the era of Chaos. To the TWO's era. Those eras capped off with a bang, and right now. To put things straight forward its sink or swim! We've got to either move on up. Or we fall in with the trash this industry is taking out. You think on that a bit

Me: And quite frankly. If those new eras forming showed me anything its that this game is rigged man. And right now trying to play us like the pawns off the chessboard . Forget that!  Earlier tonight Randy was out running his mouth about brain washing the WOTU's own and how they are superior to us. Well let me make one thing clear. What I do, I do. I'll be real straight forward. I'm not the most morally upstanding guy. It's straight and simple like that.  I live by my own code you know that and anyone who knows me, knows that. I'm not doing this For the WOTU. Or fans either. That just isn't who I am. But the TWO and their kind.... they gotta fall man, they've just got to. And for that to happen. Some people have to step up 

Jedi: I've been thinking the same thing. They have no respect for anyone. And I'm getting sick and tired of it! They tagged their names all over those Tag Titles and they ruined the value of them just like that. And Randy thinks he can run around with his own bootleg World Championship? They have it backwards!

Me: I can't promise much about life but what I can say, is that. It's our turn to wear the crown! To have Our ERA! All of us are great competitores who have fallen by the wayside. So I think we all know what needs to happen next! It's time to turn things up. And Show them that the crown doesn't mean much of the people fighting to wear it aren't getting to chance to have THEIR day in the SPOTLIGHT!

Avatar image for StaticKornSlipX
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14 StaticKornSlipX
Member since 2003 • 8261 Posts
^OOC: good promo mate
TheNewEraIcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 TheNewEraIcon

^OOC: good promo mateStaticKornSlipX

OOC- Thanks much, man

jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 jediknight52501
OOC: awesome Promo Icon. i loved it.
gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#17 gamerguy456
Member since 2009 • 19988 Posts

*backstage at raw*

Gamer: you cost me the match I told you not to get involved what is wrong with you

K2:but gamer you don't know what he has done I HATE HIM

Gamer: that's fine but don't ever get in the way like that again its becoming a war over here in wotu TWO,Corrective chaos and R.O.H. but they only have 2 people

K2: and that's why R.O.h is expanding not only are icon and French joining but so are you

Gamer: really ?

K2: yup your gonna reunite with your boys

Gamer: wow K2...that's...

K2: yes :D

Gamer:..........I gotta go

*segment ends*

Crulex1369

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Crulex1369
Member since 2008 • 2769 Posts

So last Sunday was a bit of a bust. JLe beat me in my own match, and then he wants more. Unfortunantly for JLe, his vendetta is against the wrong man. I didn't give up on the TWF. There were TWO general managers, and only one of them gave up on the TWF. I simply profited from it's demise, like a true undertaker would. If you want to be mad at me, at least be mad for the right reason: Me being smart enough to know when to leave a sinking ship. You beat me fair and square, so any vengence you wanted against me, you got. If you want a war with the WOTU, I suggest you pick a fight with a real homegrown WOTU star.

I would love to face you again, JLE, I really would, but before RAW started, I was approached by Static, who wants me to take care of Corrective Chaos business. And unlike your personal wants, I put my team above my own desires. So I'll be taking Static's request. What is that request? I'll let either Static or GM Spidey inform you all of that. You want to bear the symbol of the TWF, JLe? Then feel free to do it and throw in your hat into the same side of this WOTU/TWF war that tWo is on. You'll find plenty of opposition. #PlentyofWOTUfish. ElementalDemonTouT

OOC: Sorry, JLe, I got hooked into another match early yesterday morning, otherwise I probably would have done it. But great match Sunday and hopefully we can go at it again in the future. :D

FriezaDBZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 FriezaDBZ
Member since 2011 • 42 Posts

Monday Night Raw

*As Monday Night Raw begins it's second hour, Frieza's theme begins to play to a mixed reaction*:

*Frieza glides to the ring, wearing a giant smirk on his face before floating into the ring and holding out his hand, demanding a mic be brought to him at once. Once he has it, he begins to address the fans.*

Frieza: As I said I would, last Sunday at Extreme Rules, I took on the man they call Dude in his match, and while he showed the heart of a lion inside his den, I was victorious. Not surprisingly, I thought that perhaps the threat of the TWF had fallen in small part with my help, but it appears I was wrong. JLe beat Crulex. tWo defeated the tag team champions, and the tension between certain WOTU superstars are rising. The only saving grace for the WOTU was that TWF Legend got blasted into oblivion, and yet his loss did not matter. But to tell the truth, I have decided to make a stand. At long last, I feel the time is right to pick a side once and for all.

And I choose the WOTU!

*The fans begin to cheer as Frieza's smirk grows into a warmer, yet calculating smile. He chuckles before going back at it*

Frieza: You see, the TWF is gone. Nothing can be done about that. But before that happened, what was there? Nothing. All the talent in the TWF was either dried up old salts who were not worth their salt, or young upstarts who could not match up to me. I beat 97% of all men who stood in front of me, and as I recall, only four men have walked away with a victory over me. CPman and I have settled our score, and EFC was nothing more than a cheap fluke. I'll deal with Crulex and his bum-luck draw win over me soon enough. However, there is one man that I can, and want, my revenge on. One man who made a fool out of me in the TWF. And that same man now crusades against the WOTU, my new home. His name is JLe.

*The audience begin to boo at the sound of JLe's name, remembering his rant from earlier in the night.*

Frieza: Yes, JLe, I have heard you loud and clear. You want to destroy the WOTU. I'm afraid that I cannot let that happen just yet. If anyone is going to rule the WOTU with an iron fist, it will be a WOTU superstar like me! NOT YOU! JLe, Crulex just Touted that he has other business to take care of. I don't see what could be more important than facing you, but if Crulex is too afraid to settle the score with you before he plays with his little friends, then so be it. I will be more than glad to take up the mantle of defending my new home. As for the Dude, you want to face me in a rematch? I say the more the merrier!

*Frieza gets up on a turnbuckle and points to the back forcefully and yells out to JLe and Dude.*

Frieza: Crulex backed down from your challenge, but I will not back down! I fear no man! I am the greatest warrior in the universe, and JLe, if you want a 3 Stages of Hell match against someone while threatening to destroy the WOTU, then face me! Dude, if you want a boiler room brawl, then lets have that be a stage of hell and I'll take you on too!

Gentlemen, I offer to you both a triple threat 3 Stages of Hell match, with the first stage being a boiler room brawl at Payback. I'll even let you both decide the last two stages. I, Frieza, vs. Dude and JLe at the same time! Dude, you want revenge against me? JLe, you want revenge on the WOTU? Well, I want revenge on JLe and I would enjoy another round with the only man who had the guts to face me Sunday! So let us all fight each other, leave it all in the ring, and one man gets what he wants at the end of the night! What do you say, boys? Do you two men have what it takes to face me, or are you going to back down, like earthlings usually do? I'll be waiting to see what you both have to say! Because I am Lord Frieza and this is the WOTU, and together, we are........IMMORTAL!!!!!

*"Only A Chilling Elegy" hits as Lord Frieza leaves the ring to mostly cheers, now openly a WOTU superstar, as he awaits to hear from his possible Payback opponents.*

jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 jediknight52501
OOC: loved the Promo Frieza. i am impressed.
CpReborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 CpReborn
Member since 2011 • 3111 Posts
*The opening guitar riff began to Metallica's "King Nothing" hit the PA to a pop from Metalheads in the crowd. A few minutes later, it's revealed to be the new theme song of WOTU Champion Cpman, who gets a stern pop from the crowd. He wears a face of anger, and anguish. He doesn't have two belts with him as he became accustomed to. Now lacking the Universal Tag Team Championship that he and Spidey had lost to Nick and Twist at Extreme Rules in that wild finish, Cpman seemed slightly naked. However, he still had control of his lovely WOTU Championship. He was still the head honcho of this company, right? Not exactly. As most fans saw earlier in the night, Randyspeeps became the TWF-WOTU World Heavyweight Champion, meaning there was two world titles to contend for. Cpman now found himself no longer alone at the top of the mountain...but joined by the leader of the t.W.o. He could only imagine why this man, whom is attempting to destroy the WOTU with a group of others, was handed a world title. Whatever, Cpman was used to completely stupid and brash choices, some made by him, most made by his bosses over the years. He entered the ring after a nice stroll down the ramp, and as his music died down, he took hold of a microphone that was left in the corner of the ring. He brings it up to his mouth, and speaks.* Cpman: Helllllooooooooo Kansas Cityyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! This is Monday Night Raw, you are a bunch of awesome fans, and I am STILLLLLLLL your WOTU World Champion! My name, as always is Cpman, and yet ladies and gentlemen, there are certain people backstage who don't know that, apparently. I seem to have the name of chump, loser, and idiot back there. They think I'm not smart. Well, guess what, I am. I am extremely intelligent, I know it all. I have been in this business for YEARS. I might have had my mental setbacks, but that does not take away from the fact that I know what's really going on around here. You know...I stopped doing as much as I did in the TWF to work more in the WOTU for a reason. I was sick and tired of getting the same old shit day in and day out. Randyspeeps. Crulex. Deadnight Majin. Ortonism. JandSman. Slick. It was all the same. I couldn't take never getting an opportunity. Guys like that asshole Goldenage Nick and that fool Dude, they could just walk in, demand the world back in the TWF. Ballin did it too, so many people included. If I don't get this title shot, I'll retire. If this doesn't happen, I'll quit. If you don't give me this, that, and the third, than I'll sue you. I left for that. The politics. I didn't wanna be a part of it. I went in, earned my one and only TWF Championship match, and lost. Oh well. Than, I went and kicked the crap out of Crulex at TWF's final Wrestlemania in front of all of my friend's and family. That was a great way to close that chapter of my life....but no. It's followed here to the WOTU now. Speeps gets a world title...Nick and Twist were awarded an undeserved title match that came from Spidey himself, and they he basically handed them the titles. I also got some insight into who he chose to be my opponent for Payback. That's more politics. Seems like he can't keep two belts off of one guy. At least I earned my shot at holding two belts. Anyway, you will all find out later tonight, and you'll hear a little more from me later, too. Anyway, everyone enjoy the rest of the show! Rock on! *Cpman than puts the microphone back down in the corner before posing with his WOTU Championship high up in the air as Raw goes to commercial*
spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 spideynerd3

The following happened on Raw (some time after Speeps and Cpman's promos):

*"Down with the Sickness" fills the arena, and the crowd gives a mostly negative reaction to the only man this could be. The lights on the stage and ramp go dark, as a purple colored spotlight focuses on the stage. Suddenly, the stage opens up, and from under the stage rises Spidey and Ali. Spidey has his Money in the Bank briefcase in his right hand, and a mic in his left. Once they have completely risen onto the stage, Spidey and Ali head down to the ring. Upon getting into the ring, Spidey slicks his hair back, and begins to speak*

Spidey: Last night the first chapter of the book of chaos was written. I screwed over Cpman, causing us to lose the Tag Team titles, and I beat Shoe_Crap in some of the deadliest matches known to man. In an night of Extreme, one thing was certain, chaos was every where. People showed me their deepest hate, their personal chaos, and it feuled me. But the past is in the past, and chapter two begins tonight, infact, the first paragraph has already been written. I'd read it to you all, but why do that when I can show you what I'm talking about?

*Spidey points to the titantron, and it proceeds to role the clip of Speeps showing off the TWF Championship belt. The fans boo, and then chant, "Spidey screwed Cp!". The clip ends, and the camera focuses back on Spidey*

Spidey: No, I did not screw Cpman... The TWF screwed Cpman. You see, Speeps only knows what myself and the Board of Directors told him when it came to the TWF Championship being brought into the WOTU. We told him it was because he deserved to usher in a new era to the WOTU, and that is part of the story. The real reason is simple, as part of the deal of the TWF and the WOTU merging, the TWF Championship had to become a fixture. I talked to the Board of Directors to see if there was any way around this, but there wasn't, and we all agreed that Speeps was the perfect man to take the reigns as TWF Champion. But enough on that subject, let's move on to another subject... Cpman.

*The fans pop at the mention of Cpman*

Spidey: I get it, the guy is beloved by you fans... Why, personally I'll never fully understand, because Cpman is a mystery, plain and simple. Just a few short weeks ago, Cpman rebuilt himself as the Man of Chaos, then later that week he had a mental breakdown in the middle of the ring. Ali tried to help him, but truth be told, she couldn't save him. Cpman is unstable, insane, and out of control. He is a menace to the WOTU, and he must be stopped... But I want nothing to do with him. I fuel Cpman's fire, it is because of the attention I give him that he continues to do the things he does. Without my attention he is a nobody again, and that is why he can have his rematch for the Tag titles, but I will NOT be his partner.

*The fans boo Spidey for this statement*

Spidey: But don't worry Cp-lovers, I may not care to deal with that imp any more, but he still remains a point of interest to me. You know what they say, keep your friends close, and your enemies closer. Cpman, listen, and listen good... I'm giving you a different partner because I'm not always the d!ck I'm made out to be, but that doesn't make me any less ruthless. You've kneeled before me, and to thank you for that, I'm giving you a new partner... Someone within Corrective Chaos, someone that will keep their eyes on you while I focus on other things, that person is Static!

*The crowd gives a mixed reaction for the reveal of Static as Cpman's new tag team partner*

Spidey: I'll leave the Cpman talk with this, I may be turning my attention away from you... But remember this, I still have two months with this briefcase here, and you'll have to live with the fact that at any moment I can cash in on you, and make your life a living hell again. Watch your back Cpman, because for all you know your new partner could be a spy to help the god of chaos take back what is rightfully his.

*Just then, a voice rings out from the back*

Voice: "Rightfully his"? Please don't tell me you are talking about yourself, nerd!

TO BE CONTINUED...

OOC: To the person who gets to continue this, now is your time. 

Randyspeeps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Randyspeeps
Member since 2007 • 646 Posts
There you have it WOTU. Confirmation from Spideynerd himself. I am you TWF-WOTU World Champion. The tWo Era is just getting started. Hey CPMAN, looks like you have to move over as the top dog of the company. #tWotakeover Randyspeeps Twitter
thedude200512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 thedude200512

I am out here tonight to issue a challenge to anyone in the back to a match at Payback. The stipulation is a No.1 Contendership for the United States Championship.... So who is up for the challenge

jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 jediknight52501
*JediKnight Via Tout.* Jedi: Gamer, i got a question for you, K2 said you might rejoin us? so i would like to know where you stand on this, are you with us or are you doing something else? i just would like to know. as for the t.W.o. you have disgraced the WOTU and it is time for you to learn about Honor. same thing goes for you Chaos, you will learn that Honor too."*
TwistofFate14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 TwistofFate14
Member since 2009 • 5963 Posts

I am out here tonight to issue a challenge to anyone in the back to a match at Payback. The stipulation is a No.1 Contendership for the United States Championship.... So who is up for the challenge

thedude200512

OOC: We don't have a U.S. Championship here... 

thedude200512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 thedude200512
[QUOTE="thedude200512"]

TwistofFate14

My mistake... I meant the X-Division Championship
spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 spideynerd3
[QUOTE="TwistofFate14"][QUOTE="thedude200512"]

thedude200512

My mistake... I meant the X-Division Championship

The X-Division Championship is strictly a promo title, there is no #1 Contendership matches for it. Also, like I said, don't worry about titles, just worry about matches in general. You've already had Frieza pitch a triple threat match (between you, him, and JLe), but I don't think a 3 Stages of Hell match is a good idea for it seeing as how we just had one at Extreme Rules. No stipulation is really needed for that match, and no contendership will be up for grabs... But the winner will be on the fast track to a #1 Contenders match. 

JLe1223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 JLe1223
Member since 2007 • 199 Posts
OOC: I'm waiting on Crulex at the moment to respond to my challenge. If he doesn't accept, then I'll feud with Frieza and/or Dude.
Theplayer8505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Theplayer8505
Member since 2011 • 2533 Posts

Ok so I lost to CP But before I go any further I must say Congarts goto CP, you beat me when I wasn't ready at my best, but any way now on to WOTU PAYBACK, I want to face somebody, so someone challenge me I'll accept it, so we can all get on with on with on our lives, I was thinking Gamer or Spidey, but I most likely should face some one I never have yet.................... Hell I don't know.

IAmThePlayer Twitter

FullMetalWWant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#31 FullMetalWWant
Member since 2007 • 15766 Posts

*We then see Ted DiBiase, Trixie, I.R.S and Metal walk out and the crowd comes unglued with boos and jeers*

Metal: Well look at this ladies and gentlemen. The Man of Chaos himself and now, after months of fighting, months of listening to these dang people *steps in the ring* I finally get to be face to face with the man that has screwed me out of any WOTU Title match in the history of this business. Spidey, the man who hasn't had the guts to put me on top of this business because, let's face it, he thought having a man who just walked out of this business, be the top dog of this company. No no, let's keep Metal down while he and his wife reap all the awards and the money. But lucky you Spidey, your talking to a man who loves money and thanks to a few things, I managed to make enough money to walk out and retire.

But the thing is, I'm not like Killer Spidey. I just don't walk out and go into the sunset and that's because I felt robbed Spidey. No matter how many times I tried, I always come second to your kind. I lost the WOTU Championship last year at Wrestlemania and instead of you giving me a fair shot at the title, you give them to someone else as well in the match and making me lose. I never had the chance to get my fair shot at it and I feel like you owe me.

Ever since what happened with the GM spot, I felt anger and that's why I attacked Icon for now, he's nothing but a kiss up to French, the very French who almost put me out of action. And yet here you are, doing nothing to help me, a man who always had your back from everything. I may be the greatest X-Division Champion in this business, I feel like in my heart, you just hate me for being so over with the fans. I.R.S, give me the case!

*I.R.S. hands him the case and opens it, showing a huge amount of money*

Much like the God of Chaos himself, even he must fall to greed and Spidey, you look like a man who can only get enough money. In this case, is enough money to buy the company and everything about it. But for you, I know a price that might just be sweet to my own ears. I hearby say this my "good" friend, I want a shot at the WOTU Championship at Payback. Just me and no one else. I want this match to be as fair as possible. So I give you this case full of money and you can do whatever you want man, I don't care. Even has a price and I know the man of chaos has a price.

*Metal leans back on the ropes*

Avatar image for goldenagenick24
goldenagenick24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 goldenagenick24
Member since 2007 • 340 Posts
Fans are complaining that I wasn't a large part of RAW on Monday.  To which I answer:  why show up to a run-down company just to appease you.  Not to mention the fact that no member of the WOTU can get through a promo without bringing up the tWo.  The mighty Speeps is the TWF Champion and Twist and I are the Universal tag team champions.  This has all happened in a mere month.  Imagine what the future holds.
GAN24Official Twitter
spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 spideynerd3

*Spidey looks at Metal and his briefcase, then to Ali. He walks over to Ali, and talks things over with her, before talking once more*

Spidey: You want me, a man who doesn't really care about money, to sell you the #1 Contendership to the WOTU Championship? I guess I could use the money to help fund the Book of Chaos, and if you are truly as over with the fans as you tend to believe then they'd love you finally getting your one on one shot, right? So let's ask the fans... Should I, the god of chaos, Spideynerd, take Metal's bribe, and let him become #1 Contender to the WOTU Championship?

*The fans give a mixed reaction, which doesn't really surprise Spidey*

Spidey: See Metal, you have fans, but like me, you have your haters. But enough of me stalling, the match is yours... Now give me my money!

*Metal has I.R.S hand Ali the money, and then Metal and Spidey shake hands. Metal then leaves the ring with his posse, getting halfway up the ramp, when Spidey gets back on the mic*

Spidey: Oh, Metal, you know, I just thought of something... I don't take kindly to people coming out here and demanding title shots thinking they are above everyone else. I don't care how many times I've screwed you over in the past, demanding things makes me angry... But don't worry, I'm not going to back out of our deal, a deal is a deal, however, there is the subject of your X-Division Championship. Someone needs to face you for it, and who better than the man you hate, the man who has screwed you over time and time again in the past? As of this moment, not only is Cpman vs. Metal for the WOTU Championship booked, but so is Metal vs. Spidey for the X-Division Championship. Be carefull what you wish for Metal. At Payback, either you get your "payback", or you get engulfed in the chaos of a god.

*Spidey lowers his mic, and shares a stare down with Metal* 

gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 gamerguy456
OOC: hey player ill feud with you
Crulex1369

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Crulex1369
Member since 2008 • 2769 Posts

OOC: I'm waiting on Crulex at the moment to respond to my challenge. If he doesn't accept, then I'll feud with Frieza and/or Dude.JLe1223

OOC: Yeah, I already responded to that on the last page above Frieza's promo. I got offered another match and took it before you challenged me. So go ahead and show Frieza and Dude what you can do.

gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 gamerguy456

twitter

Gamer: @player wants a match hes got one I mean after all he is 0-3 against me so this is his chance to get some payback

jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 jediknight52501
*JediKnight Via Tout.* Jedi: seems i need to issue a challenge for my Intercontinental Championship, so if anyone has the guts to face me, then i am ready for my next challenge at Payback and i hope i face someone i have never faced before, looks like Spidey is busy, same with CP and Metal, so that leaves the t.W.o open and that would be fun to teach those losers a lesson but i feel they haven't earned anything at all. so it looks like i am going to sit here and wait to see who will answer my challenge.*
Theplayer8505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Theplayer8505

The following happened on WOTU Main Event.

*The Player and Kayla are already in the ring and The Player has a Mic, and then The Player Speaks.

The Player: Before got out here I seen that, GamerGuy wants to face me at WOTU Payback, so before I go a step further I say I must accept that match-up, versus you Gamer, Gamer I will see you at WOTU Payback, but now on to my opponent for tonight here on WOTU Main Event, his name is The Clown Man, He must be some type of Doink rip-off, or something like that what an idiot The Clow................

*All the sudden The Player's mic shuts off, and then We then hear Clowns laughing, then Circus Music Starts playing and The Clown Man walks out with  with a mean look at The Player, The Clown Man walks down and gets into the ring.

(DING DING)

The match starts with a coller and elbow tie up, then The Player picks up The Clown Man slams with a Back Body Drop, and The Player Attemps for a quick Pin, but only get a 1 count, The Player picks up The Clown Man, but The Clown Man, pushes The Player away and catches THe Player with a Clothsline, and The Clown Man goes for a pin but only gets a 1 count, Then The Clown Man grabs The Player does the cut throat siginal and sets The Player in the Backwards DDT, and lands it, and then pins The Player, for only a 2 count The Clown Man Starts looking angery, The Clown Man Picks up the Player, who seems to bee way out of it, The Clown Man whips The Player, but The Player Grabbed The Ropes and stopped, The Clown Man nocties and runs at The Player, and The Player  pulles down the ropes and The Clown Man Falls outside the ring, Then The Player goes over to the middle of the ring and The Clown Man climbs back into the ring and as he is doing so The Player Bounces off the other Side and HITS The Clown Man as he's almost in the ring, The Player Picks up The Clown Man, and The Player gives The Clown Man a Go Home Driver, and The Player goes and pins The Clown Man, 1............... 2..........................3.

(DING DING DING)

*The Player and Kayla walk to then back.

TheNewEraIcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 TheNewEraIcon

OOC- Welp I can't think of anyone to face off against me or French either so....

Ayo Shoe-Crap where you at man? lol :P 

FullMetalWWant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#40 FullMetalWWant
Member since 2007 • 15766 Posts

*Metal at first looks at Spidey with shock but then slowly smiles*

Metal: Well, looks like you just couldn't stay away from the spotlight can you? But, I'm a fair man myself, just like I pinned Icon for the title at Wrestlemania and just like how I beat Legen in an Ultimate X match, you will be like the others Spidey. And once that is done, I'm going to take back the title this company took away from me!!! I'm from Sin City so I like to gamble. Win or lose Spidey, I will be the next WOTU Champion soon enough!!!!

*Sin City plays as Metal raises the X-Division Championship as he walks to the back*

shoe_crap78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 shoe_crap78
Member since 2008 • 10920 Posts

OOC- Welp I can't think of anyone to face off against me or French either so....

TheNewEraIcon
OOC: Dead after my matches agaisnt Spidey :P 
thedude200512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 thedude200512

OOC: I'm waiting on Crulex at the moment to respond to my challenge. If he doesn't accept, then I'll feud with Frieza and/or Dude.JLe1223

I'll feud with you JLe

spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 spideynerd3
[QUOTE="TheNewEraIcon"]

shoe_crap78

OOC: Dead after my matches agaisnt Spidey :P 

OOC: See Icon, I told you I killed Shoe. :P

Also, Jedi, please quit whining for someone to challenge for your title. You already have a challenger, they just haven't made it known yet. There is still plenty of time until Payback, so just wait, okay? (I'm not trying to sound mean, I'm just tired of seeing Dude demand title matches, and you saying no one is going to face you). 

FrenchDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 FrenchDynasty
Member since 2009 • 1383 Posts

(During Main-Event the following Promo/ Vignette)

(It plays just like a Public Service Annoucement Commercial would

(I Step onto the screen with an white background)

Me (You are nothing but a slave.... to the government.... Their stealing your money. YOUR hard earned money (The Camera zooms closer on my face to make the shot more intense with a close up) 

So why do we even need to pay taxes? Their nothing but a scam.

(While I'm saying that, the word "Liberty" Flashes on screen in the background)

Me (And whose gonna know? Do you think the IRS has time to go after a little guy like you? Their way too busy tailing the big fish)

(The Word "Freedom" also flashes on screen in the background)

Me (Besides Paying taxes, That doesn't seem very American.  Remember what the for-fathers of your country said? No taxation without representation. And right now your elected officials are not doing a very good job of representing YOU

("Democracy" flashes on screen in the background)

Me (Think about it. Who needs your money more? You or filthy rich uncle sam? It's time to stop wondering what you can do to help yourself. But what ROH Can do for you...... Hey We're not telling you anything you don't already know)

An ROH logo flashes at the bottom of the screen

roh.jpg 

jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 jediknight52501
OOC: sorry Spidey, sometimes i get impatient. i just need to relax and wait. French i loved the Promo.
gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 gamerguy456

*promo for main event*

*gamer is in the ring*

Gamer: so as everyone here knows player issued a challenege to me on twitter. I understand this mans frustration I mean 3 times he has faced me and 3 times he has fallen so how can I blame the man for giving it another shot because I understand his frustration. the best example were my wotu title shots. I was given 3 title shots and all 3 times I failed and then finally on my 4th try at elimination chamber I won the big one.

So what happens then corrective chaos ruins the party as static and crulex both jumped me and just when it seemed like I was gonna get some payback

Kelly Kelly tries a little to hard to help and ends up costing me my match things are well though but before I address player there something I need to address and that is the wotu title picture

I mean technically I never lost my title spidey went and sent his goons after me the night after wrestlemania to spoil the fun people thought I was retiring when I really wasn't I had come out that night to announce that my contract had been renewed and that's when those two freaks decided to jump me and eve.

So what Gamer isn't gonna receive his title shot ??

nope instead it goes to fullmetal Now I have respect for metal but I must say the man has indeed lost his mind so this guy just waltz in here and gets a title shot ?

ok I see and you know I understand I mean the poor guy wins the title and loses it in the blink of an eye and then the second that happens he takes a back seat to killer

so what my man you need dibiase to buy you your title shot ?

what are you gonna do next call icon to back you up ?

well now that I think about it he has been carrying you throughout your careers whats one more day ?

but the point that im trying to make is that I hope metal wins the wotu title because the second you become champ my friend I will gunning for you.

I have defeated you before I think no I know I can do it again

now then shifting gears

Player player player my friend I know whats going on with you

I mean you just lost your shot at the wotu title so what do you do to stay relevant ?

you call me out I mean I don't blame seeing that I have had a more successful career than you but my man you don't have to don't go out there and embarrass yourself but if you wish I will warn you

You are walking into the territory

my hometown of Chicago

Chicago sports fans are crazy especially the blackhawks fans

so im warning you ya little punk ass bitch

when you step into Gamer's territory you..will not...leave alive...I guarantee it

if you wanna climb into this ring with me and suffer the worst beating of your life then be my guest just remember you are biting off more than you can chew

and don't worry I will take care of kayla for ya after im done with ya ;)

cuz once she gets a piece of the Gamer she aint gonna want the player

*gamer drops his mic and leaves*

*segment ends*

Avatar image for StaticKornSlipX
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#47 StaticKornSlipX
Member since 2003 • 8261 Posts

Main Event Promo 

*Clubbed to Death hits the soundsystem immediately after the show's intro ends. Static makes his way out onto the stage wearing his blood red Fawkes mask, he looks out into the crowd to see who in the crowd is getting hyped up to his intro music. He sees a young fan in the front, he walks over to him and puts the mask on his face. Static backs away from the fan and hops back up on the ramp. Static aggressively throws his arm in the air while holding his staff Salvation. The crowd gives him a mixed reaction. Static then sprints toward the ring and vaults into it....he grabs himself a mic and then he puts on a pair of blood red aviators.*

Static: Sunday, at Extreme Rules, I got personal vengeance on Gamer...I made the man who kept me out of Renegades of Honor suffer at my hands...at my hands!!!! I've now beaten you twice, once in a tag team match and now one on one!!! Payback is a b*tch!!!! And Sunday proved that Corrective Chaos trying to send you into early retirement was justified. You had no business holding the WOTU title!!! And that's why we took it from ya. So Gamer, please run back to Renegades of Honor with your tail between your legs....you made a huge mistake leaving those fools.

*Static lets out a sly grin and the crowd lets out half-hearted boos. Static sits down in the lotus position, ready to talk philosophically*

Static: How can you help the hopeless?!?! How can you?!?! Do you sheeple know, do ya? The answer is simple you provide them with food, a safe home, and a family - and then you send them out with a purpose in life. That's how you do it, that's how you save the hopeless. That's what Spidey and Ali did for me....they saved me from going down the wrong path....and they set me on a righteous one...the path torward chaos. I look at Spidey and Ali, I see them as the parents I wish had growing up. Spidey my God of Chaos, the true father of chaos...Ali the virgin mother of Chaos...and Crulex - the Spirit of Chaos...so Static, must be the Son of Chaos. Spidey, Crulex, and Static...the Trinity of Chaos. And I, Static, am the one who is willing to give his blood to save you all. You all want to crucify me because I look at the world through a different lens, a lens that sees the fragility of humankind... a fragility that Chaos can easily exploit. The masses are weak!!!! You hinder the enlightened few!!! You fools are unwilling to accept the Doctrine of Chaos we articulate to you!!! That's why Spidey has to write a Book of Chaos....a book that will stand the test of time. A book that will find its way into the hands of a future generation...a more enlightened one.

*Static pauses and starts to meditate in the center of the ring. The boos in the crowd start to pick up.*

Static: You all clamour for heroes!!! A person of high virtue...Courage, honor, faith, charity, grace, integrity, and zeal. The list goes on and on. You look for individuals who have all these heroic qualities...but you can't find them. There are only glimpses. Glimpses Corrective Chaos is trying to make you look past because chaos trumps all. We are your amoral heroes!!! 

*Static pops up to his feet and holds his arms up in the air, with Salvation in his right. He just stands there as his presence has this aura about him...the crowd boos at first but the cheering starts to pick up, and at the point the cheering overtakes the booing, Static speaks back into the mic*

Static: YOU HEAR THAT, CPMAN?!?! THAT'S THE SOUND OF ENCOURAGEMENT!!! THE SOUND YOU FAILED TO HEAR!!!! YOU KNEELED BEFORE SPIDEY!!! YOU EMBRACED CHAOS!!! BUT YOU DECIDED THROW IT AWAY ON A WHIM!!! YOU ARE NOW ONE OF THE HOPELESS!!! THERE IS NO SAVING YOU AT THIS POINT!!! SO, AS THE SON OF CHAOS...I STAND BETWEEN YOU AND SPIDEY. AND, I WILL MAKE YOU SUFFER FOR MAKING A MOCKERY OF THE DOCTRINE OF CHAOS!!! 

*The disciples of Chaos in the crowd are now cheering at a fever pitch. Static punts the mic into the crowd and starts hyping up the the diehards in the crowd. Main Event goes to commercial with Static standing atop run of the corner turnbuckles pumping up the crowd*

Promo Ends 

gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 gamerguy456

twitter

mick foley: if @gamer wants to stop #correctivechaos he has to go back to that place

Theplayer8505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Theplayer8505

WOTU iMPACT Promo 

*iMPACT starts and then show Kayla in the ring by herself and with a Mic in her hand she speaks...... 

Kayla: Well Gamer I hope your damn well happy because of what has happened to The Player he really could care less about Chicago or where Payback is never-the-less The Player told me after what your Promo on Main Event and when I got to the Arena here tonight I would be be speaking for both myself and The Player the only only other thing that he wanted me to say was that he will be back for you gamer but his eyes glowed when you said some thing about Chicago Sports............................ 

Kayla: I don't want one of your dirty Witches touching me so I think since I'm done tlaking let someone fight or wrestle. 

*Kayla puts down her mic and gets out of the ring as iMAPCT goes to a commercial. 

gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 gamerguy456

twitter

Gamer: two things 1st @static I never left R.O.H. in the first place I know the goons in a stable are usually morons but come on man I expect better from you as for you @kayla ...shut up we didn't ask for your opinion