WOTU RT Presents: WWE Extreme Rules RT Build Up Thread (5/19)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for jediknight52501
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#351 jediknight52501
Member since 2005 • 69715 Posts
*the following takes place on WOTU RAW.* plays as Jedi makes his way to the ring. Jedi gets a heavy crowd reaction as they cheer him on. Jedi gets in the ring. Justin Roberts: "making his way to the ring, from Mount Pleasant, Iowa. Jedi." Jedi then goes to the corner of the ring and sits down like Raven used to do and he waits for his opponent. plays as Balls Mahoney makes his way to the ring. he has a chair in his hand. Justin Roberts: "and his opponent, Balls Mahoney. this match will be a Chair Match." Balls gets in the ring as the ref looks at them both and then asks for the match to start. Balls then decides to try to swing the chair at Jedi as Jedi moves out of the way and then Jedi then kicks Balls in the left knee as Balls drops the chair. Jedi then takes the chair and hits Balls in the knee again and Balls screams in pain. Jedi then tries to put Balls in the Boston Crab but fails as Balls kicks him out of the hold. Balls then tries to get up but he starts to hobble around looking for his Chair. he then spots it but Jedi hits Balls with a DDT. Balls is stunned and Jedi then tries another attempt at the Boston Crab and locks it in. Balls is in severe pain but he makes his way to the ring ropes as Jedi breaks the hold before the ref can ask him. Jedi then gets Balls up and hits him with a huge European Uppercut and Balls falls down hard. Jedi then gets out of the ring and grabs another Chair and brings it back into the ring. Jedi then slams the chair on the ring apron and yells "time to finish this." Jedi then grabs Balls as he his getting up and he puts Balls in the Tazzplex unto the Chair. Jedi then goes for the pin. the ref counts 1.....2.... but Balls kicks out as Jedi is amazed. Jedi then gets up and waits for Balls to get up. Jedi then hits Balls with the Jedi Bomb and he then pins him again. the ref counts 1.....2.... but Balls kicks out again and Jedi can't believe what just happened. Jedi then tries to get Balls up and Balls hits Jedi with a DDT on the Chair that Jedi used on him earlier. Jedi looks like he is out cold as Balls goes for the pin. the ref counts 1....2... but Jedi barely kicks out and Balls gets pissed. Balls gets in the refs face and says it was a 3 count and the ref pushes Balls and he points at the WOTU Logo letting Balls know he is the ref and that he will throw Balls out if he is not careful. Jedi sees this happens and he locks Balls in the Tazzmission as he falls back and Balls is trying not to tap out but Jedi yells "Tap Out, Tap Out." Balls then taps out as Jedi lets him go. the ref calls for the bell. Justin Roberts: "here is your Winner: Jedi." Jedi then looks at Balls and the ref goes over to Jedi and raises his hand in victory. Jedi then looks at Balls and he extends his hand and Balls shakes his hand as Balls leaves the ring and heads to the Entrance Ramp. Jedi is still in the ring and he asks for a Mic. Jedi: "you see Big. i am not afraid of you. you see i never give up and at Extreme Rules, i am going to keep my Intercontinental Championship. and after i am done with you Big, i hope Static invokes his rematch clause. because i feel it is time to settle our feud once and for all. so Big, i will see you this Sunday."*
CpReborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#352 CpReborn
Member since 2011 • 3111 Posts
*Raw enters it's final 15 minutes with "Now" by Paramore hitting the PA. The fans are silent until they see that it's Cpman, to whom they give a cheerfully mixed reaction too. Ali Chino slowly follows up behind him, a clipboard in her arms. Cpman looks a little weary of himself.* Michael Cole: Well, here we go! It's time for the main event, and here he is, the craziest man in professional wrestling today, Cpman! King: Yeah, but what's going on? If you noticed during the break, JBL went off some where! I wonder what Ali Chino's got up her sleeve. *Cpman and Ali Chino enter the ring, with Cpman hoisting the WOTU Championship over his head, gaining some cheers from the crowd. Ali Chino is seen saying something to Justin Roberts, who gets a surprised look on his face. He nods to Ali Chino, and than gets on the microphone.* Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen, the follow contest is set for one fall, and it is for the WOTU Championship! Introducing first, being accompanied to the ring by Ali Chino, he is the current WOTU Champion...From Cliffside Park, New Jersey, Cpman! *Cpman once again poses with the WOTU Championship high above his head, but a death stare from Ali seems to suck all of the happiness from him as he lowers the title, and looks down at the mat. He heads to a corner, and stares at his title for a few moments. Finally, music hits, revealing his opponent to the world.* *Boos accompanying, John Bradshaw Layfield drives up to the side of the stage in his vintage white limo with horns on the front of it. He steps out, the boos intensifying. He cracks a good ol' JBL smirk, and walks onto the ramp, where he does his little dance thing. He than makes his way down to the ring, using the steps to climb up into it.* Justin Roberts: ...and the challenger, from New York City, John Bradshaw Layfield....J...B....L! *JBL gets in the ring, removes his hat and jacket, before posing for the crowd with a large smile on his face. Cpman than hands over his title belt to the ref, who shows it to both men, and than puts it up for all the fans to see. He walks it over to the time keeper, who takes it back with him to the time keeper's area. The ref than shoots a look to both men, Ali Chino exits the ring, and he calls for the bell!* WOTU Championship Cpman (c) vs. John Bradshaw Layfield Cpman and JBL lock up center ring, with JBL taking the early advantage with a side headlock. However, Cpman squeezes his head out of JBL's sloppy grip, and takes a few steps back as JBL turns to face Cpman once more. With both men cocking smirks, they lokc right back up again, but this time, the WOTU Champion takes control. He shoves JBL back, and in a flash, delivers a swift knee to his gut, knocking the wind out of him. Cpman follows up with a series of forearm shots to the back, sending the "Wrestling God" down to one knee. Cpman than makes a mad dash back at the ropes, and returns at JBL with a big boot to the head! This knocks him down, to which Cpman capitalizes with a pinfall! However, the Wrestling God is no where near done, as he kicks out just at 2. Cpman, not surprised to see he didn't get the win right there, decides to keep the pressure on Bradshaw by quickly taking a hold of his head and locking him in a sleeper! This lasts for a few moments, until JBL suddenly starts to stand up while Cpman has the move locked in. Finally, with both men up on their feet, JBL breaks out of Cpman's hold, and they start trading punch after punch. Finally, JBL irish whips Cpman across the ring, and on the rebound, catches him with a big boot! Cpman falls back onto the mat, and JBL goes for the win, but to no avail! Cpman manages to kick out! JBL takes a handful of Cpman's hair, and brings him back to a vertical base. He than irish whips him into a corner, and JBL charges at him, and delivers a huge body splash to the champion. Cpman slowly stumbles out of the corner, and right into JBL's hands! JBL than fixes Cpman in his arms, and delivers a big Fallaway slam to him. The fans boo heavily, and JBL begins to measure Cpman for a Clothesline from Hell. Slowly and staggering, Cpman starts to get to his feet, and that's when JBL grabs him, perhaps to Irish whip him into the ropes...but Cpman returns at him with a low blow! The ref quickly calls for the bell! Winner by DQ: John Brahshaw Layfield *The fans are pretty stunned as JBL falls to his knees, clutching his jewels. Cpman than wraps his arms around JBL's waist, and hoists him up* Michael Cole: Oh no! John is about to get his bread buttered! King: What? *Cpman than delivers a devastating Gutwrench Powerbomb to JBL, earning boos from the crowd. Cpman looks around at the people booing him, and suddenly starts to get very apologetic. Ali Chino can be seen outside of the ring rather angry looking, as she write several things down on her clipboard. This leads to Cpman exiting the ring, and getting into the face of Ali Chino. They begin to exchange words, until Cpman rips her clipboard from her hands. He looks at it, and a stunned look comes upon his face, as he shoots Ali a very disgusted look. He begins to get very close to her, looking her directly in the eyes with this angry, deathly cold stare. Ali looks slightly scared...Cpman is unstable, and has been known to DESTROY women before. It looks like he just might be about to attack Ali, when suddenly....* *Out from the back comes the WOTU GM, Spideynerd. While distracted by the music, Ali is able to rip her clipboard from the hands of Cpman, and escape from in front of him. She gets into the ring, where Spidey shortly shows up in as well. He checks on Ali Chino, but before he can even think of going after Cpman, he has a microphone in his hand.* Cpman: So...After all this...All of this...All you wanted...was the WOTU Championship. You guys didn't care about helping me...getting me into a better mindset...You don't even care about the Universal Tag Team Championships! Ladies and Gentlemen, do you know why I low blow'd JBL, and than hit him with my Gutwrench Powerbomb? Because I noticed that everytime I would get hurt, Ali Chino would nod in approval, and than write something down...Well, let me tell you all what she didn't write down, but instead, checked off! That's right, she had a check list! The only thing left un-checked? Spideynerd cashing in his Money in the Bank briefcase on me! Guess what, Spidey! I know you have two months left to cash that thing in! Our friendship, our partnership, all of it, it's thrown out the window now! At Extreme Rules, after I beat Player, you better believe I will be keeping my eyes out for you! When we defend those belts, you better believe I'll be watching out for when you try to stab me in the back! Spideynerd, this weekend, I can guaranty you this: Cpman will be still reigning supreme as the greatest wrestler in the history of the WOTU, and you can bet on that! *Cpman than drops the microphone as the ref hands him his title belt, and he holds it up above his head. "Now" by Paramore hits again as Spidey and Cpman stare down with WOTU Monday Night Raw going off the air.*
gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#353 gamerguy456
Member since 2009 • 19988 Posts

*match for raw*

*gamer is at ringside*

Justin: the following contest is scheduled for one fall if Kelly Kelly wins she will be gamer's manager if she loses she is gone from wotu

Justin: introducing first from Calgary alberta Canada NATALYA

*Natalya heads to the ring as Gamer gives her a hug*

Justin: and making her way to the ring from Jacksonville florida KELLY KELLY

*Kelly Kelly slaps Natalya and the bell rings*

*Kelly Kelly punches Natalya but to no effect*

*Kelly Kelly grabs a mic*

K2: what are you doing Natalya the match is backstage

Natalya:....ok

*Natalya leaves the ring*

Gamer: AHHHHHHHHHHHH

ref: GET BACK IN THE RING

Natalya: but the match is backstage

JBL: YOU DUMBASS

*Natalya storms back to the ring angry*

Natalya: YOU LIE

*she clothlines Kelly Kelly*

*gamer is cheering for Natalya*

*Natalya picks up Kelly Kelly*

Natalya: IM GONNA BREAK YOU

Gamer: YES

Natalya: LIKE A KITKAT BAR

Cole:...WHAT ?

*Natalya throws K2 into the turnbuckle and clothlines her*

JBL: WHAT ?

*Natalya runs towards K2 but she rolls out of the ring*

*K2 blows a kiss towards Gamer*

*Natalya runs out and throws K2 into the ring*

*Natalya locks the sharpshooter*

*K2 is about to tap when suddenly crulex appears at ringside*

*gamer approaches crulex as the ref turns his attention to them*

*with his back turned static runs into the ring and superkicks Natalya*

*static leaves and so does crulex as the ref sees K2 cover Natalya*

Justin: here is your winner Kelly Kelly

*static is at the ramp laughin at what just happened*

*gamer walks into thr ring and stares at K2*

K2: well well well look what just happened

*gamer facepalms*

K2: I hope you read the contract...because you may have missed one huge detail

Gamer: ???

K2: THE TRUE POWER COUPLE IS BACK :D

*gamer shakes his head*

K2: and the contract states..I run everything for you and if you defy...your fired :lol:

Gamer: :?

*K2 kisses gamer on the cheek*

*segment ends*

Avatar image for StaticKornSlipX
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#354 StaticKornSlipX
Member since 2003 • 8261 Posts

Static's Raw Promo

*NCIS goes off the air but instead of WOTU Raw's intro theme popping on, a video feed is set up outside this famous landmark in Tulsa, Oklahoma:

Golden Driller

The camera zooms in at the top of the Golden Driller statue and a Corrective Chaos' Guy Fawkes mask lowers on top the statue's face. The camera zooms out and the audience can now see the blown out Van of Chaos is parked right in front of the statue. The van of Chaos now has wheels on it but it still has the same destructive appearance as last week. Static, The_Last_Ride, and Hockeydude walk in and stand in center of the camera shot. None of the three are wearing masks but Static is holding a megaphone in his right hand and his b, Salvation, in his other. Static lifts up Salvation while simultaneously TLR and Hockey each lift up a pair of Guy Fawkes masks Spideynerd and Ali wear. Static raises the megaphone to his lips.*

Static: Kneel in reverence to the God of Chaos!!!!

*A commotion is heard behind the camera which forces the cameraman to turn and face what appears to be around 250 people kneeling in homage of the great Spideynerd. All of these disciples are wearing all the different Corrective Chaos Guy Fawkes masks. *

Static: Now rise Disciples of Chaos!!!

*They rise, TLR and Hockey follow this by tossing the masks they are holding into the crowd of followers. Four different fans catch the masks. Static resumes speaking into the megaphone.*

Static: There is an hint of incoming invasion of sorts...that there is war's a brewing. What have you all been witnessing these past few weeks? These so-called "invaders" have already arrived and have done little more than simply portray an image of shock and awe. There power is so minuscule...it would be like us, a pride of lions, striking down a loud annoying pack of chihuahuas. It will be as easy as pie - and soon enough these fools will eat some pie, humble pie. As you may recall, Chaos has leveled their previous home so there is nowhere to run back to. A PHOENIX WILL NOT RISE FROM THE ASHES !! THE TWF'S TIME AS AN INFERIOR WRESTLING BRAND IS OVER !!! AND NOW ITS REMNANTS WILL FALL VICTIM TO CHAOS... !!! 

*Static pauses and lowers his voice to a whisper.*

Static: ...on our terms.

*Static tilts his head back and points Salvation up into the air.*  

Static: Tick tock, tick tock...the clock ticks on...when it will stop...only Corrective Chaos knows.

*The three members of Corrective Chaos pile into the van with Hockey at the wheel, TLR riding shotgun, and Static in the back. The interior van looks charred but everything in there is new. Next, the van peels away from the statue and circles around the group of disciples. As the van barrels on towards the arena, The feed cuts away to the Raw Intro:

Promo Ends 

Avatar image for goldenagenick24
goldenagenick24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#355 goldenagenick24
Member since 2007 • 340 Posts

*Continuing from Icon's promo, Icon is interrupted by this:*

*The crowd gives a huge pop as they see Nick come out.  He has a suit on with flowers.  Icon immediately begins to walk get out of the ring and walk towards him.  This is the first time Nick and Icon have seen each other since the attack on Icon's father.  Just as he is about to walk up the ramp...*

*Icon stops as he sees Twist come walking out with a sledgehammer.  They both smile and make their way to the ring as Icon retreats back to protect his mother.*

Cole:  This is what these men resort to?!  Playing number games on Icon and his mother!?

King:  These guys don't know where to draw lines, it's really sickening.

*Nick/Twist get in the ring and look at Icon who has his mother backed up in the corner with him in front of her protecting her.  He's ready to fight.  Nick grabs a mic.*

Nick:  Icon, what's the matter?  No need for high tensions, I promise that I won't harm your mother.  I just brought Twist in here for insurance.  Who knows how stable you are right now!  I couldn't risk chances of ruining a beautiful moment.

*Icon looks around before finally grabbing a mic.*

Icon:  What is wrong with you?!  She's here, now let's get to the point.  I want to know your motives right now.

Nick:  C'mooon, Icon.  You're rushing things.  Here, give her the mic.  I want to talk to the lady of honor.  So nice to meet you, ma'am.  What is your name?

Icon's mother:...Victoria.

Nick:  Victoria!  What a beautiful name for a beautiful woman!  Well you see Victoria we have a special surprise for you!  We'll save that for later, but for now lets...

Icon:  Surprise?  What do you have in mind?  Cut the shit.

Nick:  Wow, what a party pooper!  Do you have fun being so down all the time?  You could learn a lot by the tWo lifestyle.  You're just like your father and we all know what happened to him.

*Icon goes into a rage, tears off his shirt and begins to charge at Nick.  Twist clocks him hard with the sledgehammer and puts it around his neck, keeping him barely conscious.  Nick steps towards the very freightened mother.  He puts his arm around her.*

Nick:  Oh, Victoria.  I hope you take none of this personal.  You have no affiliation with those scumbag people you have to regretfully call your son and husband.  You know you deserve better.  

*Nick smiles at her and she just keeps looking very freightened.*

Cole:  This is absolutely disgusting.  Someone needs to stop this...

Nick:  But with Icon not being able to keep his cool for much longer I figure we should get to the surprise.  Victoria...happy mothers day!

*The lights in the arena go down and a video pops up on the titantron.  It is the typical fashion of Nick/Twist walking with the tWo cameraman following them althought this time it's only filming their feet walking and muffled talking.  Finally you can hear them clearly.*

Nick:  So here it is.  Down this hallway.

Twist:  This is some great stuff.  Your too considerate to think of this.  

*Finally the camera swings up to see Nick/Twist walk into a room as the camera pans right you see "ROOM 307 FLOOR 6 Patient:  Dale Icon".  The crowd in the arena pops with thunderous boos.*

Nick:  Dale...Dale wake up.  It's time to get up.

*Dale wakes up and is struck with fear at the sight of Nick/Twist.  A doctor rushes in.*

Doctor:  Who are you people!  Visiting hours are 10-2, you can't be here.  I'm going to have to...

*Twist hits him with a superkick.*

Nick:  Sadly with this recent turn of events we may need to hurry this up.  (to cameraman) Hey, can you get this really quick?  Hey Dale....DALE.  Stop acting like you've seen a ghost...I'm very much real.  I want you to look into that camera and say "Happy mothers day to my loving and beautiful wife."

Dale: (He begins to struggle but Nick eggs him on.)  t-to..my beautiful and loving wife...happy m-m-mother's day...

Nick:  Good!  Now tell your son how much of an idiot he is for facing a monster like me.

*Police break down the door and storm into the room.*

Nick:  Sorry but we're going to have to cut this short.  Happy mothers day!

*Nick knocks Icon's father Dale out cold with a bed pan and him and Twist take out the two cops and begin to run.  The camera feeds cuts out.  Icon is squirming around with Twist barely being able to contain him, the crowd is booing so loud the camera begins to shake, and Icon's mother is crying.*

Nick:  Don't worry, he wasn't hurt that bad.  But I do have one more request for you, Victoria.  Since I've given this all to you...the flowers, the video, the tv appearance.  I wanted a gift of my own...a kiss.

*Icon shakes furiously.*

Nick:  A kiss in front of your son and all these people.  Show the world how I dismanteld your family.  Do it.  DO IT!

*Just as Nick is about to pull her in...*

*French comes sprinting down the aisle.  Icon flips Twist over his shoulder and grabs the Sledgehammer.  Nick/Icon and Twist/French are exchanging blows when French hits a CB4 driver on Twist!  Twist rolls out of the ring when Icon gives Nick a piledriver.  The crowd pops like crazy for French/Icon until Nick pulls Victorias feet from under the bottom rope and drags her with him.  Icon and French take notice and Nick threatens to hit her if they come any closer.  Nick stares right into the eyes of Icon and smiles.  He kisses Victoria then pushes her towards the ring.  Twist and Nick run up the ramp as French follows them while Icon tends to his mother.  The show cuts to commercial.*

gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#356 gamerguy456

twitter

K2: YES the band is reunited @gamer

Gamer:....oh joy @kellykelly #psycho

gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#357 gamerguy456

*backstage segment taped for main event*

*gamer is in his lockeroom*

*Kelly Kelly appears*

K2: hi

Gamer: now what ?

K2: 2 things first we received an invitation to players wedding and yes we are both going

Gamer: no your going

K2: ah ah ah....contract *shows gamer the contract*

Gamer:.... im trying to be serious and look what happens its 2012 all over again why did you come back ? I fired you

K2:...see I know the truth Eve poisoned your mind I mean come on gamer would never abandon WOTU's most sexy diva but there is another thing...because of me word going around is that you may get your title shot at payback so think about it Gamer becomes wotu champ in his hometown

Gamer: wow...you did that ?

K2: yup

Gamer: oh wow...that's actually awesome

K2: so awesome that.......

Gamer: thanks

K2: your w-.......whos that ?

Gamer: oh this is my friend

*camera pans to the right*

Rae: hi im summer rae :D

K2:........hi summer *glares at gamer*

Gamer: yup and we got plans so yeah...ill be back

*K2 puts her arm around summer and walks with her*

K2: so...your name is summer that's also a season

Summer: yup :D

K2: you wanna know my favorite season ?

Summer: what ?

K2: FALL

*K2 pushes summer down a small flight of stairs*

summer: OW MY ANKLE :cry:

*K2 leaves and catches gamer*

Gamer: where is summer ?

K2: she remembered she had a dance class tonight lets go

*K2 pulls gamer's arm and drags him*

*segment end*

WOTU NEWS

new wotu talent summer rae has injured her ankle and has requested to be released from wotu when questioned if anyone forced her to she said " no what makes you say that no one put me up to this no crazy chick did this" she then left

TwistofFate14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#358 TwistofFate14
Member since 2009 • 5963 Posts
OOC: lol, nice promo Gamer.
gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#359 gamerguy456
thnx twist
TheNewEraIcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#360 TheNewEraIcon
Member since 2009 • 12196 Posts

*Youtube Video-

The video starts off with the viewers seeing nothing but pitch black, eventually the camera pans up. And this fills the center of the screen-

Evangeline1-1.jpg 

Me: Look what we have here! A luxurious mansion overlooking the mountains in Malibu, California This is what some might call, a dream home! Here we are folks! a humble little resort known as Villa Calcare.  French get a load of this house! its a breathtaking spectacle! a lavishly built estate on 3 acres of ocean view grounds, with all the state of the art amenities you can think of! the ultimate  living quarters someone would dream of living in! and a peaceful sanctuary

French: And a little birdy tells me it just so happens to be the home of someone we've got to know quite well these past few months!

Me: No Kidding?! Now who in the world could that be?!

French: I know how we can find out!

*Me and French proceed to the front door, and French rings the door-bell. And we wait to no response.

French: Lets storm the place!

Me: Hold up, lets creep in. Check out the decor and bounce out

French: Yeah I got it! Ninja style right! COME OUT YOU BASTARD!

Me:  *I shake my head at French for a minute, then a devious smile comes over my face.

Me: Then again, what the hell  was I thinking. Where's the fun in that!.......House call, mother fvcker!

*We shatter the glass on the door, and knock it off the hinges as we enter the house

* The camera slowly roams though the mansion giving us a "tour". From the furnishings to the paintings, everything that is shown is first class and original, some of it looks to have been imported from other countries-

*We enter the living room, and I spot a oak wood table in the center of it. Taking out a massive sledge hammer I put a massive dent in the center of it!

*French tosses a vase out the window to the outside area, shattering the window*

French: That He definitely got at a Thrift store! 

*We enter into the kitchen*

Me: Look at this! The place where Nick eats all of his Cocoa Puffs and Count Choculas!

French: Wouldv'e expected he ate screws and nails with milk based on the way his voice sounds on the microphone

*French then goes over to the refridgerator and pulls out a carton of milk! He takes a swig of it and then pulls back and stares at the container*

French: Skim milk? Who the hell drinks skim milk? Hey Nick next time your out get yourself some actual milk! Not this damn knock off stuff!

*French tosses the container of milk at the wall, and it knocks a painting down which shatters the glass framing on it and causes milk to spill out all over the floor!

Me: I've got just the thing to fix that right up! *I then shove over the kitchen table on top of the spilled milk*

Me: He's gonna be real glad we're fixing the place up for him!

*French grabs a container of silverwear from the table and takes it into the bathroom, trying to flush it down the toilet and causing the toilet to clog out and flood!

*We turn a hall and enter what appears to be Nick's bed-room! Immediately we spot some of his Wrestling gear in the closet-

Me: Well these look like Wrestling boots, but since Nick never wrestles these days I'm not sure! 

*We spot a couple of dress shirts and expensive looking suits in the closet*

French: Now where the heck would you be caught wearing a suit in this color? Parading around looking like Al Roker!

Me: Not even TJ Maxx would sell that! *I wipe my feet across the suit and toss it across the room!*

*French walks towards Nick's bed and looks around, looking like he's trying to find something!

French: Normally I'd expect to see the usual box of condoms or something! But the showers the only place he gets his dick wet! Here let me make some adjustments to this thing!

*French hits the bed railings with a baseball bat causing it to collapse and fall to the floor!

Me: If he ever brings a woman to this thing, at least now he doesn't have to worry about the bed doing all the movement now!

*We stumble upon an old family photo album and open it, inside are some photos of Nick's graduation and other events of his life

*Turning it to this page*

Me: Go figure! Same choir boy haircut! Still trying to be a rebel back in good ol 1998, bringing intensity to debate teams and all! What a hero! What a beacon of light through these dark times! 

stock-photo-angry-nerd-guy-is-showing-a- 

*Me and French make our way to the exit, French carries a few suits from the closet and drops them in the swimming pool! I also toss a few lawn decorations in and switch the water hose on, as the pool quickly begins to flood over

Me: There's nothing I love more than seeing a great house! How bout you French?

French: He sure had an eye for decor! 

FrenchDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#361 FrenchDynasty
Member since 2009 • 1383 Posts

(Youtube Exclusive

Me (Hey assholes listen up! Did you see  what me and my boy Icon did to nick's house. You thought you could play us like some chumps and keep yourselves in the lead with the mind games? We wrote the book on mind games! And come to think of it. I actually regret leaving his house as intact as we did! i keep a pitcher of gasoline and something tells me it would have lit up real nice with all the cactus around! now i am only going to say this once so i suggest you cleanse the wax out of those massive ears. you mess with his family again. we can ALWAYS get more creative. and i have alot of friends in high places so something tells me digging your grandparents and having a little talk with those crusty ass fossils wouldnt be so difficult to do! So you wankers should really consider backing the hell off until extreme rules. where we'll give you the fight you wanted since you got here! 

i already more than understand american decency and honor was a dead thing. replaced by the american dream. so you get the freak show back in TWF thinking they can come over to the WOTU and shove us out the way? steal OUR thunder. You wankers havent even seen us at our best. but now we are going to knock you off the peg! WE are THE ONES who are reshaping the sport. not you! just like your leader got real quiet very quickly when i tossed up the mention of a summerslam challenger. now this trite pisser is probably going to come back with being "too good" to go up against us or some such thing. but if hes got any sense in the pea brain of his he has to realize that we arent going ANYwhere so our paths crossing with him is the inevitable! get it? got it? Good!

its all about the damn icon and the french sensation!!!! and on friday we have even more planned so we hope to see you tools there! 

FullMetalWWant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#362 FullMetalWWant
Member since 2007 • 15766 Posts

*To Legen, sorry for not responding or promoing much, I was in a slump when it comes to writing something but I think I got something here so enjoy*

*The crowd is hot here on Friday Night Smackdown as they wait to see what happens next*

Ladies and gentlemen, along with The Million Dollar Man, Ted DiBiase and Trixie, the X-Division Champion, Metal!!!!

*The crowd starts booing but the music never hits. Suddenly, a guitar riff can be heard*

Metal comes out and walks down to the ring as he smiles to the crowd and holds up his title as he grabs the mic*

Metal: Over the past few weeks since Wrestlemania, I've been encountering people that didn't like me too much. More so because I decided to hire the services of The Million Dollar Man himself and things were going great. But as you can tell, with all the money I've earned, I decided that his legacy shouldn't be touched and my legacy should be that great. So, I changed my theme to represent what I like the most from my lifestyle: Sin City. Las Vegas is the place to be and I always win when it comes to Las Vegas and I felt this was a much needed change. Nothing against Ted but I want to know that I mean business and I mean it well. Now, I think I am here because of a certain man facing me this Sunday at Extreme Rules.

I can tell who will win because let's face it, I am the best in this ring right now. I've been training everyday to make sure I can take whatever Legen can throw at me. I'm just that damn good in the ring. I won't hold back anything but my nerves, once again, get the best of me since Killer, my long time friend and enemy in this ring, is now gone and retired. But I wonder why. I know why and he's the man making all the matches. Spidey, he can be the one to blame for everything that is happening right now. And now, I hear that my former partner, Icon, is teaming with French, the very French everyone. The one who almost killed me during our feud last year. Icon, you sunk into a whole new level of low my friend. Has everyone lost the sight to really know what is going on around here?

I am not a man just standing here and talking about what may or may not happen this Sunday but mark my words, I'm gunning after the one title that was taken away from me and never had the chance. The WOTU Championship will be around my waist again and I know Spidey doesn't want that, because let's face it again to all you poor people, he made sure I never had a fair chance at gaining the title back. 

And Legen, I know you want that rematch and I'm giving it to you this Sunday but since it's Extreme Rules, I think the people deserve to see the match that made the X-Division Championship mean something. I want to face you in an Ultimate X Match! Mark my words Spidey, win or lose, I hope you can give me what I want here soon enough!!!

*Metal throws the mic as Sin City plays again as he walks away*

Theplayer8505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#363 Theplayer8505
Member since 2011 • 2533 Posts

After watching Raw over and over again, I then knew what what was really going down here and if it is what I think it is, then Spidey you and Cp are both deadmen for touching Kayla. #ExtremelyDeadmen.

IAmTheplayer Twitter

StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#364 StaticKornSlipX
@IAmThePlayer Watch your tongue!!! I don't know where you were Monday because Kayla was hurt last week on Smackdown...smh, I knew you were a fool but I didn't know you were a deranged fool. #DisciplesPray4Kayla #PlayerCan'tProtectHer Static Twitter
Legenkiller59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#365 Legenkiller59
Member since 2008 • 6464 Posts
*the following takes place on WOTU Impact Wrestling.*

Legen: "so Metal, you want one of the most Extreme Matches at Extreme Rules? you want an Ultimate X Match for my Title that you stole? Metal, you are one. i would love to show you i am the true X-Division Champion and i will prove to you and everyone else i am the real X-Division Champion and when i grab my Title back, you will be the one wishing you never asked for the match when it is all over. so Metal, i will see you this Sunday at Extreme Rules, punk."*
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#366 jediknight52501
*the following takes place during WOTU Impact Wrestling.* Jedi is in the backstage area with Christy Hemme and Mickie James as they discuss Extreme Rules this Sunday. Jedi sees Big approach as Mickie and Christy back off. Jedi: "so Big, you ready for the ass kicking i am going to diss out this weekend at Extreme Rules?" Big: "talk, talk, talk. all you do Jedi is talk. you don't impress me at all. your match this past Monday against Balls Mahoney was a joke of a match, i should have come down to the ring and kicked your ass all over that ring just to prove to you that losing against Static was a fluke. the only reason you have that IC Title is because you got a briefcase. yeah you cashed it in at the right time but you have yet to see how Evil i can be. you have no idea the pain i can diss out and after i bet you and take my Title back, you won't ever get a chance to get it back as long as i hold the Title, so you will do what everyone does in this business and you will go back to the back of the line and you will have to chase after another Title cause i will hold the IC Title for a very long time and nothing you can say or do will get you another shot at this Title, so shine that IC Title for the last time. oh and Jedi, Sorry About Your Damn Luck, BITCH!." Jedi: "so you think you know how to diss out pain, trust me, i am all about dissing out pain. ask Static about what i did to him last year. ask those i put in Straight Jackets for the past few months like Metal, CP and half of Corrective Chaos how i diss out pain and they will tell you that i take pain and i laugh it off. so you think you are taking this Title back? not as long as i am alive. so you bring your A game, it won't matter, i have been on a winning streak lately and at Extreme Rules, i am going to keep my Title and after that, i hope Static issues a rematch for my Title cause no one will ever take this Title from me and then i am setting out to try for one last time to get my hands on the Tag Team Titles and add some Gold to Renegades Of Honor. so Big, see your ass Sunday, i got some business to take care of." Big: "yeah, see your ass later, loser. i got some beers to drink." Jedi and Big head their separate ways as WOTU Impact Wrestling heads to a Commercial Break.*
TheNewEraIcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#367 TheNewEraIcon

*After IMPACT lets out, Lauren Brooke is seen walking to her car out in back of the arena she fuddles with her car keys for a minute trying to find the right one when I slide up behind her*

Me: What up Lauren? It's like old times me and you huh?

Lauren *Being sceptical of me, remembering me assaulting another interviewer and robbing them in the past*

Lauren: Whatever you want, its yours alright *She steps closer to her car door*

Me: Well tonight I'm just gonna leave you with a little something

Lauren: Whats that?

Me: My word in your ear.  I'm callin Nick a straight bitch, I'm saying it don't take much to hit an older man the way he did my dad...... And as for them facing off with us, You tell that dude he don't have the heart.

Lauren: Alright *Seeming a bit worried about her own safety and backing away slightly* 

Me: You tell that man I'm in the street waiting,  And just like a little bitch he aint nowhere to be found . You tell him I'm gonna keep making times miserable until he gets the heart to step out of whatever  rat hole he's  hiding in.  Ransacking his place was 1 thing and it can turn real quick into something alot worse

Lauren:  Alright i'll tell him, I will *trying, with some success, to sound calm and collected*

Lauren: Though let me ask you what exactly do you guys plan to do to the TWO?

*I scoff and grin very slightly but silently walk away*

gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#368 gamerguy456

*gamer heads to the ring and he grabs a mic*

Gamer: alright static enough is enough im tired of all the bullshit so get your ass out here man up grow a pair and meet me face to face

*static enter and stands at the ramp holding a mic*

static: ah yes Gamer the one and only...the future of wotu or atleast that's what all of these morons here think

*crowd boos*

static: you see gamer we attacked you because we don't like your style...your way of thinking you feel that you should on top of wotu you feel that you should be the face of wotu...well Gamer your wrong

*holds up gamer wotu title*

static: chaos should rule wotu...infact not only should chaos rule wotu but I should be the future of wotu not you

*walks into the ring*

static: I will prove it to you this sunday at extreme rules when I defeat you in the scaffold match and prove to wotu that I truly am the future of this company

that is also the reason I took your title from you

who do you think you are ?

just because spidey has stated that he sees something in you that makes you think you can just walk into any town we are at and receive a title shot ?

Gamer: ohhh I see how this is Static is upset that spidey sees me as the future an not him ?

well I earned my way to the top

EVERYONE REMEMBER VIP ?

*crowd cheers*

Gamer: who stole the show every damn night when V.I.P. was around ?

crowd: GAMERGUY

Gamer: thank you sure I was with a powerful group but I did everything on my own when I was there Killer was the leader but I was the star of that group

im not like you I didn't go around kissing spideys ass

I earned everything I have here

*crowd cheers*

static: oh that's what you think huh well we will see what happens when I kick your ass this sunday and make you regret ever returning

crulex and I were careless we should've made sure that job was done but hey its ok atleast we got rid of that little hoe that was with you

*gamer gets in static's face*

Gamer: you better watch your mouth bub I have kicked your ass before and I wont have a problem beating the shit out of you again and that's exactly what going to happen this sunday at extreme rules I will stop you and your practices this theory you have that chaos should rule wotu plz man you guys couldn't take over a damn bowl of jello

static: ..wow back to those stupid jokes of your no wonder we see you as a joke

Gamer: well guess what this joke is co-wotu champion, a former x-division champion and had an 8 month intercontinental title reign what have you done here ?

*static and gamer stare down at each other*

*static smiles*

static: ah yes perfect timing its Gamer favorite ray of sunshine

K2: I don't know who you think you are static but I don't like the way you are talking to Gamer

static: ah yes here she is Gamer she is gonna fight your battle for you

Gamer: stay out of this Kelly Kelly

K2: Gamer shut up I speak for you now

*gamer facepalms*

static: :lol: this truly is amazing you two belong together this is hilarious

Gamer: well guess what regardless if this crazy bitch is with me this sunday or not im kicking your ass and we will see how funny things really are

K2: yeah don't talk about Gamer that way its not his fault he failed for the later part of 2012 it was eves fault but now that the amazing couple is back together wotu will never be the same

Gamer: we are not a couple

K2: shut up yes we are read the contract

static: :lol: ah yes ive had my share of laughs I will see you this sunday gamer

*static leaves the ring*

*gamer and K2 argue while the camera fades to black*

*segment ends*

FullMetalWWant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#369 FullMetalWWant
Member since 2007 • 15766 Posts
MoneyMetal: Heh, even with my change of heart, nothing is more funny then seeing Gamer and K2 in the ring #NotCrazy #YeahSheIs #SheBeCrayCray
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#370 StaticKornSlipX

Impact Promo

*Impact comes back from commercial which is now somewhere in the middle of the show.*

Kenelay: Welcome back to Impact Wrestling!! We have never before seen footage from Monday's Raw. Let's take a look at it.

*The video starts to play. The video's setting is a locker room with the camera filming from a corner within the room. A group of Divas are conversing in the Divas lockeroom. Natalya, Layla, Brie, Kharma, and Kelly Kelly are sitting in the room chatting it up but you can feel the tension in the air. The group's conversations are inaudible. Out of the blue, a loud thunderous knock rings out in the room. Layla gets up and answers the door and a surprised expression sweeps across her face. She quickly ushers in Static who is accompanied by The_Last_Ride and Hockey. Layla sneaks out the room after the three men enter.*

Static: Kharma, Lex needs to see you in our locker room. But before you go, can you get everyone outta here except her?

*Static points at Kelly Kelly with his bo, Salvation* 

Kharma: Sure thing

*Motions to Brie and Natalya, Brie immediately hops up and trudges toward the door, still visibly upset over Killer's sudden departure. But before she can get to the door, Hockey grabs her by the arm.*

Hockey: Your boyfriend quit on you, the business, and the WOTU universe!!!! He's a hypocrite and this company is better off without that piece of garbage!!!!

*Hockey shoves her out the door as Brie starts to cry hysterically. She sprints off down the hall with her loud crying echoing back toward the room. The sound finally fades as Nattie starts to get up out of her chair. Kelly Kelly mumbles...*

Kelly Kelly: Smell ya later, Nattie.

Natalya: WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME, BITCH?!?!

Kelly Kelly: I think I heard someone call your name out in the hall. 

Natalya: Ohh, okay. I guess I'll just leave now.

*Natalya leaves the room and Kharma leaves right behind her. Subsequently, shutting the locker room door behind her. Static sporting his new hairstyle and trademark blood red aviators. Starts to eye down Kelly Kelly who has just stood up....reminiscing about the wild nights the two shared. K2 notices this though Static's shades.*

K2: hahahaha, Static you had your chance with me. From now on, all you are allowed to do is window watch.

*Static runs his hand through his hair which causes Kelly Kelly's body to jitter in excitement. Static scoffs at Kelly Kelly.* 

Static: Just remember who broke up with who.

K2: I don't remember you breaking up with me!! After, you let Mickie James attack me back in December....things sort of just ended.

Static: You were a hindrance!!!! I knew things weren't going to work out. You had control over yourself when we were together but I could see you slipping back to your old ways-

K2: What do you mean?

*Static ignores what she just said and keep on talking.*

Static: I was madly in love with you. I thought we had a future together but as time moved on....I knew our relationship ran its course.

*Kelly Kelly gets caught up in the moment, rushes in to hug Static.*

K2: IT'S NOT OVER!!! WE WERE NEVER OVER!!!

*Hockey and TLR struggle to free Static from Kelly Kelly's grasp. Finally, they break her loose and confine her to the chair she was sitting in earlier.*

Static: THIS, THIS IS WHAT I WAS AFRAID OF!!!! YOU WERE AND STILL ARE F*CKING CRAZY!!!

Kelly: AHHHH, I'M NOT CRAZ-

*She tries to fight her way out of the chair but Static b*tch slaps her across the face* 

Static: SHUT YOUR F*CKING MOUTH!!! YOU TALK WHEN I SAY SO !!!! *Static lowers his voice and pulls out some rolled up papers* You will get Gamer to sign this contract. I've seen how you have been stalking him recently, so, I had an incentive put in there for you. This contract is ironclad, so, once you get Gamer to sign this contract....you'll once again become the pseudo "Power Couple"....and I'll have the match I want at Extreme Rules....a Scaffold Match.

*Static lays the contract in Kelly Kelly's lap and then he removes his Blood red aviators and places them on her face.*

Static: The time of your life was when you were with me. You know it, I know it, the WOTU universe knows it. I was on the up and up here, I was on the rise but you were doing the opposite. So run back to that fool, Gamer *Static raises his arms up in the air* Chaos will enlighten you both !!!  

*Static motions to TLR and Hockey who go on and throw Kelly out in the hall. Static picks up the contract and throws it out in the hall.*

Static: MAKE SURE HE SIGNS IT!!! OR YOU'LL BE NEXT TO FALL VICTIM TO CHAOS !!! 

*Static slams the door and walks over to the camera. Static shows a menacing grin to the camera.*

Static: TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK-

*The camera shuts off and the video ends.*

Tenay: Sickening, Static must really want to end Gamer's career at Extreme Rules.

Taz: Or his life....Static, you're a bad man !!!! A really bad man !!!! I can respect that.

Tenay: HOW?!?! THE MAN HAS A HISTORY OF CALCULATED DESTRUCTION !!!! 

Taz: What do you expect?!?! The guy is a key member of Corrective Chaos. That's what he does. And if you have a problem with that then bring it up with the GM.

Tenay: ....

Taz: That's what I thought!!! Just shut your mouth and let Static do his thing!!

Kenelay: Alright guys, let's try to cool it down some. We now know Static got the match he wanted....and he brought Gamer and K2 back together. How thoughtful....let's go to commercial.

Promo Ends 

goldenagenick24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#371 goldenagenick24
Icon wants me to "come out of hiding"?  I scoff at his arrogance.  I'll be there tonight, on Smackdown.  
GAN24Official Twitter
FriezaDBZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#372 FriezaDBZ
Member since 2011 • 42 Posts
Only two days left, Dude. I can't wait to see what surprises you have in store for me at Extreme Rules. The Torture Chamber may be your match, but torture is MY favorite game. Regardless, play time is over. Time to get Extreme. #Immortal FriezaistheLordTwitter
Big_Evil666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#373 Big_Evil666
Member since 2004 • 13817 Posts

Smackdown Promo:

Unsettling Differences plays:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XX16O8ygLuo

Big_Evil makes his way to the ring mic in hand, he enters the ring;

Big:  ok, ok, settle down you bunch of neanderthals, i'm about to speak!  (crowd boos) yeah ok, boo me and cheer for a moron like Jedi, mm hmm, just shows what sheep you all are. any ways, Jedi, this Sunday at Extremem Rules you and I have some business that we're going to take care of and you have something that's mine and I want....nay....I will get that sumbitch back! this Sunday at Extreme Rules, that IC title is coming back home to this deer skinning, moon-shine sipping, beer drinking, Johny Cash listening redneck and that's a fact jack! and there's going to be one hell of a party in the ole hometown that night boys and girls! (crowd boos) yeah you all boo that, even though u all know it's true! you cashed in that little briefcase of yours and got a lucky break Jedi, you never earned that title, u never fought for that title! i've fought for that title, i've been through hell for that title and I will go through hell again to get that title back! and if it means teaching u a lesson and kicking your scrawny butt all over this ring then that's what i'm going to do to get that damn title back! cause that's what it means to me! and that's just going to be the first step, cause after I get back my Intercontinental Championship, I plan to challenge whoever is the WOTU Heavyweight Champion after Extreme Rules, whether it's CP or Player it don't matter to me, their a$$ is mine and that title will also be coming home with me, period! and I will show the entire WOTU Universe just why I am a force to be reckoned with and I will not stop until I dominate this abortion of a promotion piece by piece, Superstar by Superstar! period! and I'll leave u as always with this; SORRY ABOUT YOUR DAMN LUCK JEDI! I'LL SEE YOUR A$$ AT EXTREME RULES!!!!!!!

Big drops the mic and exits the ring; as he walks up the ramp he motions for the cameraman to come closer; "Killer, you and I had many ups and downs throughout our time together in the WOTU and you'll always be my brother, take care bro!"; and with that Big then makes the title motion around his waist as the scene fades to black and we go to commercial!

End of segment

Legenkiller59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#374 Legenkiller59
Member since 2008 • 6464 Posts
*Legen- is in the ring and has a mic. Legen "Metal first things first that win was a fluke. After Extreme Rules is over I will be getting my X title back where it belongs. Metal i am going to show you that i rule in any match you try to throw at me and Ultimate X this Sunday will prove i am the true X-Division Champion. when i grab that Title and unhook it from high above, i will prove to everyone that you are a fluke and a money hungry little bitch. so Metal, say your prayers, take your vitamins and remember that when i get my hands on you, nothing will stop me from taking what is mine, MY X-Division Title. see you at Extreme Rules."*
TheNewEraIcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#375 TheNewEraIcon

*** Smackdown Promo-

Cole: Ladies and Gentlemen we want to take you back to something that happened earlier today that our cameras caught and involving the tag teams of Nick and Twist in the TWO and a very strange confrontation they had with Icon and French indirectly earlier on today

*The Cameras show Twist and Nick standing in a hotel room on the top floor of a huge building, discussing something that can't be heard as the footage is shot from quite a distance*

*Farther in the Distance, two shadowy figures are seen standing on top of a building. Appearing to be staring inside the window of Nick and Twists hotel room-

(Example, there's the hotel building-

We stand on top of the building on the other side of the street, staring into the hotel room*

Fire-24-and-M_MM.jpg

*Nick and Twist are carrying on in conversation, not noticing us on the other side. When all of a sudden the window in the hotel room they stand in breaks when we throw a some dices at the window. And it makes a small hole in the hotel window, equal to the size a pebble would make in a window.

Though it whizzes right past Nick's head and hits the wall. Getting their attention as they look outside and see French's and my shadows standing up top of a building on the other side of the street-

*Twist goes to look at one of the dice we tossed through the window and notices it has some cement covered over it and also has gun powder rubbed on it, allowing it to have the effect like a small popper- firecracker would and cause a small hole in the window when it hit it*

shuriken-dice.jpg 

*They now stare up at us, out the window as Me and French continue to stare down at them*

*I glance over at French and speak, though only he and the camera can hear what I'm saying since we're on the opposite side of the street on the building* 

Me: it's inevitable our teams clashed sooner or later.... isn't it French? 

French: Just look at the way they stare up at us, like we disturbed their planning. They're in some happy place where they're sure nothing can get them.  Losing is the furthest thing from their minds. Maybe they're thinkin' about what they're gonna have for dinner. Just like you were.  Right before we decided to make a detour here

Me: Simple minded fools were probably plotting out their next move to try and capture more attention.....  The expressions on their faces tell the entire story. They aren't very happy we found where they are stay. Can you imagine that French? Their reaction is funner than I expected......

French: Should we move in on them? They have no idea what direction we'll approach from.  And beside that, They fit the type of people  I especially like to target , unrelated to whether they're strong or weak... The ones I target, the ones I have fun going after, are those who feel completely safe. You know, thinking they are in a completely safe place, not thinking in the least that they might be in severe danger in the next moment. People like that... in other words

Me: Your motivation is something else, but I have to say for now. We wait. After all we simply came to see them. The ending to them is rapidly approaching. However for now, lets allow them to enjoy their planning.... They'll need it.  You aren't able to hear me right now, Nick but despite all the strategizing you two come up with.... In the end, the result will be the same.....  You will fail.

*French and I turn away from the camera, though i glance back again. And toss a playing card. With metal on the back of it

stainless-steel-playing-cards.jpg

and it flows through the air and goes just over Twist's head as it flies into the room Nick and Twist are standing in*

*On the back a small piece of Paper, with a note to them that only reads-

"All Work and No Play Makes Jack a Dull Boy"

And Under-neath it reads-

"Good Luck" 

*They continue to look out the window at us, but French and I grin slightly and wave, before we step out of view and leave 

CpReborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#376 CpReborn
Member since 2011 • 3111 Posts
I am here in my hotel room, getting ready to hit the gym before tomorrow night when I clash with Player. Now, I have Big Evil who says he is coming after me soon. Not like that is much of a challenge, but still, it's another thing to worry about. I also need to watch out for Spidey. Hell, while we are defending the WOTU Tag Team Championships against EFC and Slick, he could very well turn on me, destroy me right there, let one of them pin me, and that cash in that damn Money in the Bank Briefcase! No one can be trusted anymore. Looks like it's back to the days of the TWF for meCpman Twitter
gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#377 gamerguy456

OOC: hey my match with static isn't on the card

its static vs me in a scaffold match

StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#378 StaticKornSlipX

gamerguy456
OOC: you might want to PM Spidey about it.
spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#379 spideynerd3
Member since 2007 • 11049 Posts
[QUOTE="gamerguy456"]

StaticKornSlipX

OOC: you might want to PM Spidey about it.

...I already added it. It was a cause of me simply forgetting again. I knew the match was announced, but was waiting for the promos to confirm it, and by then I forgot to add it to the front page. But it is there now, I added it after I got home from work and saw Gamer's post (before you posted this reply here). 

TheNewEraIcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#383 TheNewEraIcon

OOC What in the world

I posted some metal playing card picture that almost looked like ninja shuriken  in my promo for the 3rd photo and it turned into that other picture of that woman by itself

What the :lol: 

Randyspeeps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#384 Randyspeeps
Member since 2007 • 646 Posts

BREAKING NEWS!

Two weeks ago on Monday Night Raw, Spidey gave Randyspeeps the option of being the special guest referee in the match between the tWo and Icon and French. Ever since then, Randyspeeps has opted to keep a low profile. It turns out, that as off 12:01, the morning of Extreme Rules, Randyspeeps will accept the offer and become the special referee for the match.

Interestingly, this comes at a time when Randyspeeps plans to announce his opponent for the Payback PPV. We'll have more information as the story progresses.

tWo Official Webiste

gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#385 gamerguy456
OOC: I really wanna know the history of ortonism and how the group started and everything also im working on something small right now
gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#386 gamerguy456

*backstage at smackdown*

Gamer: so static put you up to this ?

K2: NO

Gamer: I cant believe that asshole just wont stop will he

K2: no he wont trying to ruin us

Gamer: there is no us

K2: shut up Gamer read the contract

Gamer:.....

K2: now then when you defeat static I think we should go celebrate at a nice restaurant

Gamer: no we wont

K2: contract

Gamer: ugh..fine

K2: yay

Gamer: 2 seprate tables though

K2: .....1

Gamer: 2

K2: contract

Gamer:....damn anyway I will defeat static and make him pay for all of the bullshit he has caused

K2: you tell em babe

Gamer: don't call me that

*BACKSTAGE WORKER NAME RON APPEARS*

Ron: excuse me

K2: GO AWAY

*ron leaves*

Gamer: wow..he has been annoying me lately thnx

K2: no problem :)

Gamer:.....that pretty cool actually..wow K2 I-

*gamer sees brie still crying*

Gamer: ok its been a week im gonna put an end to this

*gamer leaves to comfort brie*

K2:......*k2 starts breathing harder and shaking in anger* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*segment ends*

FrenchDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#387 FrenchDynasty
Member since 2009 • 1383 Posts

Sylvanified on Twitter-

So the snake, Randy pops his head out of the hole to come up for air eh? it doesnt matter since we all know he's going to call things exaaaaaactly down to the straight and narrow right? everyone can see that coming from a mile away. a guy as honest as him? he's probably never lied to anyone in his life. rumor has it the guy takes 20 minutes out of his morning commute to help little old ladies with their grocery bags. so there is absolutely no way a stand up bloke like that would everr, eveeeeerrrr in his wildest dreams. think of screwing us over. right? amiright?    #AsIF

goldenagenick24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#388 goldenagenick24
Unforunately Icon/French beat us to the punch before we could get to Smackdown.  But we'll be broadcasting a live feed before the show.  I will be with Twist and Speeps to discuss Extreme Rules.GAN24Official Twitter
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#389 jediknight52501
*JediKnight Via Tout.* Jedi: "tonight i defend my Intercontinental Championship in a Stretcher Match. win or lose i will go out a fighting Champion and i will promise you all one thing, i am gunning for the Tag Team Championship and one way or another, we are bringing the Gold to Renegades Of Honor. count on it."
Randyspeeps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#390 Randyspeeps
OOC: I really wanna know the history of ortonism and how the group started and everything also im working on something small right nowgamerguy456
That an interesting request. Would you like me to do this through PM?
Randyspeeps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#391 Randyspeeps

Randyspeeps Twitter

spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#392 spideynerd3
Member since 2007 • 11049 Posts

The following is a WOTU.com Exclusive Video:

*When the video begins we see that this video is taking place at the arena in St. Louis, where the Extreme Rules PPV is taking place. We then shoot to the parking lot of the arena, where a white limo pulls up. The driver's door opens, and they head around to the side the camera is facing, and that's when we see that the driver is Jeremy Piven! Mr. Piven opens the back door to the limo, and out steps Ali Chino, wearing her usual attire. Then stepping out behind her is Spideynerd, who is still sporting his long facial hair, as well as long normal hair. He is also wearing the rope he has started to wearing. Around his waist is the Universal Tag Team belt he shares with Cpman. Once out of the limo, he turns around towards the limo, and pulls out a couple boxes. Ali and Spidey then head towards the arena, as Mr. Piven hops back into the front seat of the limo, and drives off. Once inside the arena, Spidey and Ali almost instantly run into Matt Striker, who tries to get an interview*

Striker: Mr. and Mrs. Nerd, what are the odds of Spidey winning both of his matches tonight?

Spidey: First things first, Matt, you shall address me as your Lord and Saviour, the Almighty, Spideynerd. Secondly, the odds are certainly against me and Cpman, since we both have two matches tonight... But Chaos is in my court, and when Chaos is around, anything is possible.

Striker: What about the odds of you cashing in on the WOTU Champion tonight?

Spidey: Do you see the Money in the Bank Briefcase any where on me?

Striker: Um... No, but that doesn't answer my question...

Spidey: I think it does, Matt.

Striker: But you have several boxes there, either one of those could be holding the MITB case.

Spidey: Or, they could be birthday gifts for FullMetalWWant, from the members of Corrective Chaos, that are to be hand delievered to Metal by yours truly. Did you ever think of that one, Matt?

Striker: No, but...

Spidey: I didn't think so... Matt, it's obvious that your mind is warped and twisted by a false god. Likely the god that most American's worship. You believe in a fairy tale, and in such you probably believe in magic, and unicorns, and dragons, etc. But none of that is real. Chaos, is real, and I'm it's god. I preach Chaos, and I have my followers, every member of Corrective Chaos are followers, and all my fans, and their fans, are followers. There will come a day when Chaos rules this world, and on that day the people who believe in the fairy tale will question everything they've come to accept in life. It will almost become the rapture they believe in, only the true believers won't stay on a destroyed earth... They'll live through Hell on Earth with everyone else who failed to believe in Chaos. I believe in Chaos, I AM Chaos, and tonight the Book of Chaos begins to write itself, whether I win or lose, Chaos lives on.

*Spidey and Ali walks off before Matt can say anything. They stop by Metal's locker room door, and put all the boxes but one in front of his door, and then walk off as the video comes to an end* 

StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#393 StaticKornSlipX

Wotu.com Exclusive

*Static pulls into the arena's parking garage with his rental car. He hops out of the car, pops the trunk and removes his duffel bag. Static closes the trunk and starts to make his way down a corridor towards Corrective Chaos' locker room. Josh Matthews walks up, accompanied by a cameraman with a camera, and begins to interview Static during his journey backstage.*

Matthews: Static, why did you choose a Scaffold Match tonight for Extreme Rules?

Static: I don't know....I thought me and Crulex sent Gamer into early retirement a couple weeks back. And to everyone's surprise, he came back soon afterwards. We still haven't seen Eve since that date....so, I don't know how Gamer made it back so quickly. Something isn't right with that picture. What I do know....I plan on sending Gamer into permanent retirement in our match tonight.  

Matthews: So did you coerce Kelly Kelly into getting Gamer to sign that contract?

Static: Nope, she was going to get him to sign it regardless of the abuse she got at the hands of Corrective Chaos.

Matthews: So the tWo, are you scared of them? 

Static: Not even remotely scared. Crulex sees them as a threat but I beg to differ. So, like I said before, once they get through WOTU's cannon fodder....then and only then may they pique Corrective Chaos' interest. Again, we will only meet on our terms....at a point in time when Chaos deems it so.

Matthews: Fair enough, so will this match with Gamerguy tonight finally put your rivalry to rest?

Static: No

*At this point, Static is at the door of Corrective Chaos' locker room. He walks in and slams the door in Josh's face.*

Matthews: There you have it. Our interview with Static has come to an end. Make sure you tune in to Extreme Rules tonight at 8 PM Eastern Time, 5 Pacific. Contact your local satellite/cable tv provider for order information.

*The video ends.*

Segments Ends 

gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#394 gamerguy456

[QUOTE="gamerguy456"]OOC: I really wanna know the history of ortonism and how the group started and everything also im working on something small right nowRandyspeeps
That an interesting request. Would you like me to do this through PM?

whichever

im just curious as all

I like to know the backstory behind the stables and everything

what was the influence ?

who thought of it ?

etc etc