WOTU RT Presents: WWE Extreme Rules RT Build Up Thread (5/19)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

redherring7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 redherring7
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

The moment is here

the code has been broken

SAVE_US REDHERRING7

SAVE_US REDHERRING6

SAVE_US REDHERRIN56

SAVE_US REDHERRI456

SAVE_US GEDHERRI456

SAVE_US_GEDHERRY456

SAVE_US GADHEGRY456

SAVE_US GAMHEGRY456

SAVE_US GAMEEGRY456

SAVE_US GAMERGRY456

SAVE_US GAMERGUY456

*fireworks erupt*

*the crowd pops for the song*

*redherring7 has been revealed to have been Gamerguy456 the whole time*

cole: OHHHHH MYYYYYYYY

JBL: shortest retirement ever

*gamer makes his way to the ring*

*he stares at the crowd as they cheer for him*

*gamer then sees a picture of corrective chaos on the tron*

*he stares at the picture and gives it a thumbs up*

*but it slowly becomes a thumbs down*

*gamer grabs a mic*

Gamer: thats right folks im back

*crowd cheers*

Gamer: here is the thing though people ....i never left

you see my contract had expired but it turned out that the morning after wrestlemania Eve the beautiful Eve managed to score a new contract for me the deal was done under the table and for that persons sake i wont reveal anything because i dont want corrective chaos going after that person.

Thats right folks that wasnt a retirement speech i was going to announce that i had been resigned but thanks to spidey

*crowd boos*

Gamer: i got jumped by his goons so yes i had been resigned there was no retirement no nothing

IM BACK BABY

*crowd cheers*

Gamer: unfortunately Eve wont be returning for a while due to a tombstone to the ramp

*crowd boos*

Gamer: my targets right now are corrective chaos and YOU BET YOUR ASS THAT I AM STILL YOUR WOTU CHAMPION

Thats right CP you little psychotic bas**** you aint the only champ i never lost that title Spidey's goons took it away from me

yes folks i was behind those cryptic videos

and i figured what better way then to have them play than during a corrective chaos segment because whether you like him or hate him spidey draws

he is the most watched person in wotu right now

IM HERE TO SAVE US FROM CORRECTIVE CHAOS

*crowd cheers*

Gamer: im here to save us from Crulex and his boring personality

im here to save us from static and his cheesy ass 1950's haircut

im here to save us from the psychotic out of control CP

im here to save us from Alichino Spidey's 2 dollar $lu* of a wife

But most importantly im here to save us from Spidey

so get ready folks because from here on out its gonna be 100% entertainment

The first thing im gonna do is go after my wotu title

however regardless of a title or not after that...

Im going after spidey and corrective chaos

and when im done

THE WOTU FANS WILL SHOUT LOUDLY...AND PROUDLY

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

OUR WOTU CHAMPION AND THE HERO WHO TOOK DOWN CORRECTIVE CHAOS

THE ONE THE ONLY

MRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

GAMMMMMMEEEERRRGUYYYYYYYYYYYYY

*gamer points his mic into the air*

crowd: GAMMMMEERRRGUUYYYYYYYYY

*gamer drops his mic and leaves the ring*

*he gets to the ramp and stares at the picture of corrective chaos*

*he flips off the picture*

cole: wow gamer has unretired

Jbl: DID YOU NOT LISTEN HE NEVER RETIRED AT ALL YOU MORON

*impact fades to commercial*

CpReborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202 CpReborn
Member since 2011 • 3111 Posts
*Shock and awe filled the arena as "Fortune Faded" by the Red Hot Chili Peppers hit the PA. Tazz and Mike Tenay were seen to be stumbling about on their announce table, in more shock than the crowd. The ref, the ring announcers, even security were in shock. This was no where in the script. Suddenly, and without warning, unmasked and in street clothes, and wearing the WOTU Championship around his waist and both of his tag team championship belts over each shoulder, Cpman came out from the back. The fans were stunned, and they really made no noise. There was sense of hostility, anger, anguish, and pain on the face of Cpman. He enters the ring, a crew worker coming over to him, and handing him a microphone. The crew member doesn't go away for a moment, as Cpman says something to him. He pats the guy on the back, and this crew member looks extremely shocked. More shocked than anyone that night. Cpman starts to pace around a little, adjusting his belts so they don't come sliding off of his shoulders. He looked shaken up, almost a bit emotional when it came to the anger and sadness that could be taken from his attitude. Finally, the music faded, as was about to be the fortune Cpman had won himself.* Cpman: ...I believe you all witnessed what happened earlier. Gamerguy returned. The guy returned...and he dropped the bomb. He is aiming down Corrective Chaos with his sights, and he let you all know...He is still WOTU Champion. I have no right to hold this belt. *Cpman drops his tag team championships, and than unbuckles his WOTU Championship from around his waist. He drops it to the ground. He slowly lifts his tag belts back over his shoulders.* Cpman: You know...I am disappointed. The wrestling business...It's a tough thing. Sometimes...A group of people can be your best friends...and they can betray you on the drop of a dime. I don't appreciate being told one thing, and another thing ends up happening. As you all say on Monday Night Raw, I dropped the Cpman character, and became "The Man of Chaos". As per, there was a storyline being planned that inside the box I received on Smackdown a number of weeks ago contained a mask infused with Chaos that Spideynerd gave me in an attempt to control me. However, you must all be wondering why tonight I am not donning that mask, or cloak, or that persona. Hell, you should be asking yourselves....Why am I not standing in front of you as Cpman? Because I am not. I'm standing before you as...Clifford Salvatore Parkins. Do you know why I am standing before you as Clifford Salvatore Parkins? Because I no longer work here. I no longer own the rights to Cpman. A nickname that kids I went to Kindergarden with gave me, and still call me to this day. A name that most of you know me for. You see...In the wrestling business...you sell your soul to them. You give them your name, your moves, your world, your life, your everything. You are no longer you. You are what they tell you to be. You are what Spideynerd says you are. You do what Spideynerd says you do. You are NOTHING! *The cold, hard words of Cpman echo about an almost silent arena. Tazz and Mike Tenay can't find the words to explain what is going on exactly. The crew members in the production truck can't even find it within themselves to cut off Cpman's microphone. They want to keep it on.* Cpman: Nothing. That's what I am. Spidey sat back and he told me a few months ago that he was gonna give me that Championship. He was vacating it, but than I got it. Gamerguy retired. There was no use to keep it on him. Than...what exactly happen tonight? Unbeknownst to me, to you all, to most of the locker room...Gamerguy returned. He didn't retire. He returned. He claimed his WOTU Championship back. A title I was told I won. I don't like being lied to, I don't like being betrayed. Especially by my closest damn friend in this business! That whole locker room! Anyone that considered me a friend, and knew about this, but didn't...You're all pieces of sh!t too! Every single one of you! *Cpman was fuming mad. He was yelling now, getting completely red. He stomped his foot into the mat.* Cpman: Do you not understand how that feels? None of you do! I stand here before you, past the point of no return! My career is over! This is all ruined for me! I don't even have another company to go to! The TWF is gone! Finished! DONE! I have NOTHING! I am NOTHING! The fu(king traitors back there! Gamerguy was my friend! He did this to me! He pulled this stunt! I was lied too! They think this was funny? To do something like this? Oh, yeah, the redemption storyline, the fake retirement storyline, all real fun! For Christ Sake! This had a WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP in the balance! I have had enough of this! Terrible booking! Terrible promos! Trash, all of it! I have had enough! This belt isn't even a real fu(king thing anymore! *Cpman whips the TWF Tag Team Championship off of his shoulder and it lands with a thud on top of the WOTU Championship.* Cpman: Years I poured into this company! YEARS! Precious time I could have spent with my family! Friends! Doing more IMPORTANT things! No...No, someone had to come in and ruin it. Just as I ruined, and brought the TWF to it's knees in 2009...Someone has ruined the WOTU for me. Though, I can't pin all the blame on just Gamerguy. It's on Spidey too. It's on everyone. Every single one of you. This is it, ladies and gentlemen. The last time you will ever see me, hear from me, and even think of me. I am done. FOREVER. There wont be one more match. There wont be a retirement party. There wont be nothing! This isn't even my retirement! I'll wrestle the rest of life in companies you people have never even heard of! I'll keep on doing what I love! I'll continue to have fun! It just wont be here, in this tainted waste of a company! I'm not even doing this for attention. To cause a stir. I was the god damn Unofficial WOTU Champion for a few weeks! I got all the attention I needed! ____ *Cpman than picked up the WOTU Championship, and chucked into the crowd, the TWF Tag Team Championship as well!* Cpman: I am doing this for no other reason that I feel hurt, disappointed, and let down. I don't want sympathy. I don't want a shot at being the sole WOTU Champion. I don't want anything. I thought I finally found a place that had faith in me. That could get behind me. Push me. Realize my talent. I was wrong....and this.... *Cpman removes the WOTU Tag Team Championship belt from his shoulder. He looks at it, and begins to tear a bit. He continues looking at it. He slowly moves it to his head, and presses it up against his forehead. With his microphone at the side of him, Cpman begins to sob slowly into the WOTU Tag Team Championship belt. Playing throughout his mind were huge moments in his career. Defeating Jedi at Wrestlemania 28 and joining VIP. CKY and Cpman winning the WOTU Tag Team Championships. His first match with Spideynerd for the WOTU Championship. Winning the Royal Rumble. Winning the WOTU Tag Team Championships with Spideynerd at Elimination Chamber. Finally, he recalls his match with French and Gamerguy at Wrestlemania, in front of every single one of his friends and family that meant something to him. In front of thousands of his homestate fans. His whole life was at Wrestlemania...and now...Now he knew that his crowning achievement was nothing more than a cruel hoax. Cpman composes himself, before speaking into the microphone, struggling to breath and wheezing a little bit.* Cpman: This...This meant nothing. I thought he was my best friend...and he let this happen. He did this to me. For years...I said that as the character Cpman, always having ties to Spideynerd...and now...I say this in the worst way possible. The broken...jobless man you see before you...is like this because of Spideynerd. ____ *With that, Cpman heaves his WOTU Tag Team Championship into the crowd as well. Security at this point is scrambling to get the belts back. Suddenly, many security guards come out from the back. They start their way down the ring, slowly, to remove Cpman.* Cpman: Ladies and Gentlemen...Thank you. Thank you for everything. You people kept me rolling. I did this not for myself, but to entertain you all. I owe it all to you. Night in, and night out, I left everything I had in this ring. I did all I could for you all. My life, My career...It's been a rocky one. It only gets rockier from here on out. I hope you call continue you follow me. I hope you all continue you cheer for me, to hate me, to boo me, to love me....I hope you all continue to support me. Tonight, tonight is the night. I quit the WOTU...and I wish it the best of luck in it's future endeavors. ____ *With those last few words, security enters the ring. They take a hold of Cpman, but after a moment, let him go. He nods at them all. He points down to Christy Hemme, Tazz, and Mike Tenay, but gets the cold shoulder from them all, deeply disappointing him. Cpman exits the ring, security follows him out of the ring. Walking up the ramp, the camera was fixed on the face of Cpman, more calmer, but tears still coming down his eyes. Once he reaches the top of the ramp, Cpman turns to look at the arena for the last time. Finally, in one flail swoop of the arm, he sticks his left arm right up into the air, and finally, a previously dead silent arena is filled with cheers and applause. The Impact end of show logo flashes, the screen stuck on Cpman crying with a smile on his face and his fist in the air, and cheers in the background.* OOC: Like a normal, good person, I will let you all KNOW that this is NOT a work. I'm actually quitting. I don't feel like explaining a lot, and I am not as angry and upset as I came off in that promo, but I am still deeply and genuinely hurt. Anyone who wants to talk to me can feel free to send me a PM. Thanks to everyone for the fun time. Good luck to you all.
Avatar image for jediknight52501
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#203 jediknight52501
Member since 2005 • 69715 Posts
*JediKnight Via Tout* Jedi: "nice job on the return Gamer, so are you going solo or you still apart of Renegades Of Honor? would like to know where you stand when it comes to Corrective Chaos and the t.W.o. so send me a text ( PM ) and let me know what is going on. thanks."
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 killerband55
Member since 2003 • 107961 Posts
OOC: i had to say even i didn't see that coming, i thought it was a brand new person entirely
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 killerband55
OOC: wait what, that's it Cp, come on man, why are you upset, i thought that Gamerguy was going to start off fresh and have you just as the champion, and not Gamerguy, please rethink this?
TheNewEraIcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#206 TheNewEraIcon
Member since 2009 • 12196 Posts

OOC- Just a little something to lighten the mood a bit, its not overly heelish but hey even heels love women lol

*Inside a club, Me, Randy, and Legend are all sitting enjoying some drinks and relaxing, as a 3 models sit at our table, chatting us up, and I sit with Layla*

Legend:  Hey you guys, if it goes this smooth on RAW Again i'll take you guys to the red light district! You'll get to hang with those Bel- air girls! Those girls cost like $500 an hour!

Me: YEAH!!!  *Raising the bottle of sake up in the air*

Layla: What??? was that?

Me: No Not like that! I'm just going as an observe thing! Lifes a study! 

Layla: I'll go too then!

*Just then French returns to our table seeming ticked off and slams his phone down*

French: Dammit!

*Whispering off to the side*

Randy: Whats going on with him?

Me: He's mad because Superpinkgirl isn't talking to him now

Legend: Wait whose Superpinkgirl?

Me: Just some girl he partnered with a dated for a bit... she was sorta crazy anyways....

French then goes and sits over closer to the bar, staring off into space*

Me: Hey you guys hang here a bit, I've got an idea

Layla: You better not be getting into anything!

Me: I wont! And besides! I've only got eyes for you sweet thing!

*I walk away from the table, into the crowd of people on the dance floor*

*Working my way through the packed dance floor, I bump into Nikki Bella*

Me: Ya know I could regognize you a mile off!

Nikki:  Yeah yeah very funny

Me: I'm serious, it's been a while! How you've been?

Nikki:  Bored! Ever since that loser Killer got put in the hospital that's all Brie's been doing is spending time with him. She's been putting me in 2nd compared to him!

Me: Ahh don't worry about her. If you don't mind me saying so I always thought you were soooooo much finer than your sister

Nikki: You do? I'm not surprised! Every since we were growing up! Brie's been so jealous of me! Everybody around us notices it too!

Me: Brie Bella is like a 4 at best, and in the TWO we only go after 10s! and as for Killer he probably slipped on a bar of soap or something in the shower!

Its pathetic how everyone is acting like he's in serious condition! That fool hurt himself! It's too bad me and French decided to quit the WOTU if we were there we'd have to set the record straight!

Nikki: It is! As a matter of fact I bet Brie is bitter that I've been getting more attention lately and she's probably the one who keeps adding to the drama!

Me: I've got an idea to get back at your sister.   and Killers egotistical ass,  walk with me, talk with me

*Me and Nikki go to the main lobby area*

Me: I've gotta ask, hows it like with.... those...?

*Nikki adjusts her bra a bit*

Nikki: Oh... you mean these?

Me: Yeah, I tried to not stare but those aren't exactly subtle!

*I grin a bit*

Nikki:  Its not so easy having big boobs you know! I get really stiff shoulders and back pain!

Me: Well it just so happens I..... I mean French used to go to massage school, and he knows a pressure point to keep them firm and upright! It's been passed down for millions of years in China! Wait right here a minute!

* I go off to get French still sitting by the bar table*

Me: French, there's someone you've gotta meet

French: What? who is it?

Me: Look right over there!

*French glances over at Nikki across the room*

French: What does she want?

Me: Looking like that, what do you think she wants man! Go over there!

French: I don't know... what about Pink?

Me: Forget Pink! This is Nikki Bella, She's a 10. Unlike that 3 and a half Brie! look at her! And how gracefully she carries her years, The sweet poerty of her elocultion! The Soft cadence of her laughter! Everything about this maidens deportment conveys an elegant sense of beauty! And lets not forget she's finnne!

French: Alright but what do I say i'm outta practice?

Me: Practice? its easy! just go over there and say something like "Why don't we drink to me and my reflection in your lovely eyes?" Women love that romantic stuff! 

French: i guess I will talk to her! Still got those Holiday Inn reservations for down the street! 

Me: You da man French! 

*French approaches Nikki and they start chatting it up*

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 killerband55

So @Icon has aligned himself with @BrieBella evil twin sister @NikkiBella?  Ya know what, they both deserve each other, they both have something in common, they are both fake, Nikki with her fake chest, and Icon with his fake attitude.  He think's he's going to destroy the #WOTU, but in turn, he'll be destroyed by leaving it, I'm still in the hospital, but I'm rehabilitating for a return #PaybackIsComing

Killerband Twitter

jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 jediknight52501
OOC: wait what, that's it Cp, come on man, why are you upset, i thought that Gamerguy was going to start off fresh and have you just as the champion, and not Gamerguy, please rethink this?killerband55
OOC; i am with Killer on this one,we had some great Promos in the past together and seeing you leave because of this is bs, rethink this through. you are great at Promos and i would hate to see you leave. i am sending you a PM right now.
TheNewEraIcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#209 TheNewEraIcon
Member since 2009 • 12196 Posts

[quote="Killerband Twitter"]

So @Icon has aligned himself with @BrieBella evil twin sister @NikkiBella?  Ya know what, they both deserve each other, they both have something in common, they are both fake, Nikki with her fake chest, and Icon with his fake attitude.  He think's he's going to destroy the #WOTU, but in turn, he'll be destroyed by leaving it, I'm still in the hospital, but I'm rehabilitating for a return #PaybackIsComing

killerband55

OOC- I was being a wing man for French he went with Nikki

I got Layla still lol 

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 killerband55

OOC- I was being a wing man for French he went with Nikki

I got Layla still lol 

TheNewEraIcon

OOC: you guys are tag team partners, so my point still stays :P

jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 jediknight52501
*JediKnight Via Tout.* Jedi: "tomorrow night i will make my ring return on Smackdown. i will wrestle in a match that i chose myself and it will make SD the greatest show on Earth. count on it. Legen, i never knew you liked high class bars, we should head to one tomorrow night. see you all on SD."
Legenkiller59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 Legenkiller59
Member since 2008 • 6464 Posts
*JediKnight Via Tout.* Jedi: "tomorrow night i will make my ring return on Smackdown. i will wrestle in a match that i chose myself and it will make SD the greatest show on Earth. count on it. Legen, i never knew you liked high class bars, we should head to one tomorrow night. see you all on SD."jediknight52501
OOC- i definitely do love any type of bars. then it is a plan
FriezaDBZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 FriezaDBZ
Member since 2011 • 42 Posts

Friday Night Smackdown

*On Friday Night Smackdown, Lord Frieza walks down the hallway in the backstage area, only to be confronted by Crulex. Crulex, wearing a hooded jacket stands in front Frieza and gives him a solemn look.*

Crulex: I see you've decided to show up. Nice to know that you are not too shaken up.

Frieza: On the contrary, recent events have shaken me to my core. But I won't give up, because I will prove that from the end of one era begins another. I may not have left the TWF on high terms, but I have a chance to get a right start here in the WOTU. Nothing will stop me, and I will not let anyone take me down! Not anymore!

Crulex: Don't overlook Dude. I know what happens when you don't take a fighter seriously. You're going into Dude's world. A match he made. It's like going against me at my best, and you know how that went.

Frieza: I do know how that went. That went with a draw and a cheap roll-up from you. You only merely escaped your fate last time we met. If you hadn't barely gotten away, we would not be in this mess. And you know what mess I speak of.

Crulex: I'm just letting you know that Dude is getting ready to take on the world, just like you. I suggest that whatever you have inside you, you use it and you make sure you give your best, because this is a different world. Dude may be the same, but the atmosphere isn't. Just keep that in mind for the next few weeks.

Frieza: If you doubt me now, you won't next week when do a little reveal of my own. Out of my way.

Crulex: Only because you asked so nicely, baldy.

*Crulex holds out an arm and lets Frieza pass, chuckling as he walks away. Frieza groans and kicks the wall over and over in anger.*

Frieza: Everything I feel, Dude will feel tenfold! I will take the past and make sure that he has no future! Dude, I'm coming for you!!!!

*And with that, Frieza storms off as Smackdown rolls on.*

OOC: Cpman, I apologize that I wasn't on last night and just now found out about all this. I can't say anything that has not already been said, so I will simply say that I hope you do not leave. You're the first friend I made on Tv.com, and I don't want to see you go like this. I might be beating a dead horse here, but I want you to know that I support you, bro!

TWF_Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 TWF_Legend
Member since 2013 • 29 Posts

We told you CPman was a jobber. Maybe from now on the WOTU will listen to the #tWo. Monday, all hell will be broken loose. #GameChanger #WeAreNotAlone #tWo4lyfe

TWF_Legend on Twitter
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 jediknight52501
*the following takes place on WOTU Smackdown.* Jedi is in the ring waiting for his opponent to come out. Jedi decides that tonight's match is a Falls Count Anywhere Match against a newcomer in the WOTU. as Jedi waits he sees his opponent head to the ring. Lillian Garcia: "and introducing his opponent, Sam Showman." Showman makes his way to the ring and he gets in the ring. the ref calls for the bell as Jedi and Sam hook up. Jedi gets him in a headlock as the crowd cheers for Jedi. as the match progresses we see Big come out to watch the match. he then decides to sit with Cole, Josh, and JBL but he doesn't put on a headset. as the match continues we see Jedi and Sam wrestle outside of the ring as the ref asks Big to stay back and Big sits back down. Jedi then sees Big but he focuses on his opponent and puts poor Sam in a JediBomb and attempts to pin him but Sam kicks out. Jedi then decides to try again and Sam kicks out again. JBL: "wow, this rookie is impressing me tonight. he kicked out of two JediBombs. what a match so far." Cole: "i am surprised Jedi has not snapped on Big yet, these two meet at Extreme Rules for the IC Title in a Stretcher Match." Matthews: "maybe Jedi wants to show Big that he can wrestle without snapping?" JBL: "Josh, shut the hell up. Jedi has him right where he wants him." Jedi then sees an opportunity and decides to put Sam in the Tazzmission. the ref then looks at Sam's hand as he tries to not tap but after a good minute in the Tazzmission he taps out and Jedi lets him go. Jedi then gets his hand raised as Big checks on Sam. Jedi also comes over and he looks at Big. Sam extends his hand to Jedi and Jedi shakes his hand and Jedi then gets back in the ring to celebrate a nice clean win. Big is not too happy as he heads back to the Locker Room. Jedi then walks over to the ring ropes and stands on the second rope with his hands raised in the air as the crowd cheers him on. Samckdown then cuts to a commercial break.*
Legenkiller59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 Legenkiller59
Member since 2008 • 6464 Posts
*the following takes place after WOTU Smackdown.*

Jedi and Legen are a very nice Bar and Grill outside of town. they are both enjoying a nice cold beer and some boneless wings.

Legen: "wow Jedi, you always know the best places to find some good wings. even the boneless wings are amazing."

Jedi: "yeah i know, told you i would find another good place to get some good wings."

as Jedi and Legen continue their discussion we see Metal walk in.

Metal: "well, well, well. i never thought i would see you two here tonight. we got a phony Champion and his partner who got lucky at WM."

Jedi: "damn Metal, i invited you here tonight as a friend, not so you and Legen can get into a fight."

Legen: "Jedi, i can handle him, besides lets save it for the ring and not have to spend a night in jail."

Metal: "you are right, just once i think we can agree on that. so Jedi, who else did you invite?"

Jedi: "you will see, i am full of surprises." as Jedi finishes we see Icon and French walk through the door as Jedi sits back down.

Jedi: "well i was hoping you two would arrive soon. about time."

Icon: "sorry for being a little late, French was trying to text Pink but she is still not talking to him. Nikki should be here in the next few minutes."

French: "i still can't believe Pink won't return my calls or text messages."

Icon: "French, i am sure she is fine, just sit down and lets enjoy some wings and a few beers." as Icon and French sit down Nikki Bella shows up and see sits next to French as they start to order. as they start to relax we see Big_Evil walk in.

Jedi: "well i was hoping you got my invite. i believe i owe you a beer Big?"

Big: "you know what Jedi, i did this out of respect and i never pass up a free Beer." Big sits at an empty table as Jedi orders him a nice big tall glass of Beer. Big smiles as he drinks it all down and asks for another one. Big then orders some wings as French and Icon get up to check the jukebox. as they stand near the jukebox we see Shoe_Crap walk in.

Shoe: "about time you invited me Jedi."

Jedi: "about time you showed up, me and Legen thought you would pull a no show."

Shoe: "i am past that. besides i got a great match against Spidey."

Legen: "good luck with your match Shoe, i hope you beat the tar out of him."

Jedi: "Shoe, i know we had our differences in the past and i hope you win at Extreme Rules." as Jedi finishes Shoe gets a Soda and sits with Big as we orders some wings. French and Icon sit back down and order more beers and wings. Metal joins Shoe and Big as they discuss old times. as Jedi is about to order more food we see Spidey walk in. Spidey is along and he looks at Jedi and Jedi is shocked.

Jedi: "well i am surprised you not only got the invite but you showed up. i never thought i would see that happen tonight."

Spidey: "i couldn't decide if i could trust you or not Jedi. i thought this could be a trap but i see you were honest and your invite did say that no fights would break out and that wings and beer were on the menu though i don't drink."

Jedi: "they do have Soda on the menu along with some great Sweet Tea. i know i had a glass when we first got here, i had one beer tonight since i am the guy with the car keys."

Spidey: "i am glad someone is sober."

Shoe: "i am also sober tonight.

Spidey: "so Shoe showed up. i see you got Metal, French, Icon, Big, Legen, Shoe and Nikki Bella here tonight. i am impressed. now i think i will sit with Shoe, Big, and Metal and try some wings." Spidey sits down as he orders a Soda and some wings. they all discuss old times as the night carries on.*
FrenchDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 FrenchDynasty
Member since 2009 • 1383 Posts

OOC- just a short promo till raw 

( Youtube exclusive

Me ( oh Killer. You better watch what you say about  Nikki and the TWO most importantly. Tell Brie to stop being jealous that nikki has boobs and brie is as flat as an ironing board. i dont know what kind of pain pills the hospital has you drugged on but its really clear you are delirious right now.

so i suggest you rethink what you just said and better yet rethink even showing up to raw. because make one mistake and find yourself at the bottom of the ocean with a concrete suit! in the Two. we can appear anywhere at anytime. just remember that and sleep with an eye open. now if you'll excuse me this mountain of steamy, sexy, d-cup  hotness known as nikki bella is waiting to take the tour de france!  Au revoir for now! 

CpReborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 CpReborn
*Entering the last 15 minutes of Smackdown, suddenly, "Fortune Faded" by the Red Hot Chili Peppers hits to a roar of cheers and applause from the crowd. Shock over took the commentators and the ringside crew quite similarly to how it did the Impact people. Suddenly, with pyro blaring out from all sides of the arena, the music goes out. The lights go out. Nothing. Nothing at all. Silence now fills the arena, the only thing illuminating the darkness being the flash from many of the spectator's cameras. Nothing. No Cpman. No Spidey. No security. Nothing. Than, in a flash of thunder and power, fireworks went off within the arena, lighting everything back up.* *The pyro continued shooting off, so much for just one entrance. "Monarchy of Roses" by the Red Hot Chili Peppers started to play over the PA now, and moments later, a shocking figure stepped out from the back!*  *It was Cpman! He looked nothing like he did the night before on Impact. He was a lot cleaner, and he had the same WOTU Championship that he had thrown into the crowd during his "I Quit" speech strapped around his waist. However, absent from his entrance and person was his WOTU Tag Team Championship. However, through the ovation, and shock of nearly every worker in that arena, Cpman managed to enter the ring with his psyche rather unscathed. Entering the ring, the WOTU champion removes his belt, drops his cane, and steps on the bottom and middle ropes and holds his title high above his head, getting some cheers from the crowd. His music finally dies down, and a crew member hands him a microphone.* Cpman: WELLLLL! It's great to be here tonight in LONDOOOOOONNNNN, ENGLANDDDDDD! I'm sorry I haven't been around for the past three weeks, but seeing as how I am WOTU World Champion, I am a busy man! Lots of PR stuff! Anyway, how have things been around here? I have seen the Player calling me out a lot! Guess what buddy, I have decided that I will take you on in a TLC match! I have been in a few of those in my career, I think, and I would love nothing more than to walk out with MY WOTU Championship Josh Matthews: Uh...Didn't he.... JBL: I am almost sure of the fact that Cpman quit on Impact last night. Michael Cole: This is true. I have no clue what is going on, at all. Cpman: Now...I am pretty sure you all saw what happened on Impact last night. The shocking revelation....A huge mega-star quit. I'm only kidding, of course. I can't even go on with the joke. My stupid, stupid brother, Jake Frato, came out on Impact and quit his job. He is a member of WOTU's tech crew, if you all didn't know, and he quit, threw a tantrum, and he made a fool of himself! Plain and simple! JBL: Ah, you know what, to hell with this! Cole: John, where are yea' going? John! *JBL stands up and puts on his hat. He picks a microphone from off the announce table, and speaks.* JBL: Cpman, you stupid jobber! Look at the damn titantron! *On the titantron, being shown is Cpman quitting, throwing his belts, and being escorted out. The video ends, the fans giving it a mixed reaction.* Cpman: Yes, see! Thank you Bradshaw! As you all can clearly see, Jake Frato, my psychotic brother, quit, and started chucking about microphones and sound equipment! It's a good thing he is gone! JBL: God dammit you idiot! That's not Jake Frato! That's you! Who the hell even is Jake Frato!? Cpman: JBL! You're a Wrestling GAWD! How has your eye sight failed you so? That is most clearly my brother, and if you don't know of him, you must check him over! He has actually won some gold! Not as much as me, but he has! It's crazy! Don't you remember the two times I kicked the crap out of him? JBL: Do you mean the two damn times you smacked around the air with a steel chair for 5 minutes, and talked to yourself? You damn fool! What is wrong with you! *Before Cpman could even address JBL, music suddenly hit!*
JakeCpFrato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 JakeCpFrato
Member since 2011 • 31 Posts

*Suddenly, "Save Me" by Burn Halo hits the PA system to absolutely no crowd reaction. Cpman shoots his eyes up at the stage, and suddenly, Jake Frato, his brother and the man Cpman had speaking of for the past few moments came out from the back. Microphone in hand, he heads down the ramp, and joins Cpman in the ring.*

Jake Frato: Brother...How dare you speak of me like this. Say it to my face. Have you not yet learned? Has it not gotten through your head yet, brother? I wont take your sh!t.

Cpman: Are you kidding me right now, Jake? Seriously? Dude, I kick the living crap out of you everytime we meet in this ring. Why don't you just march your psycho ass right out of this ring, and allow me to continue to talk about things that are relevant, like me, and my WOTU World Championship!

*Cpman raises his WOTU Championship, getting a pop from the crowd.*

Jake Frato: Are you insane, brother? Come on! You can't get rid of me! Dude, you've nearly killed me twice, and look! I am right here! In the flesh! Completely one hundred percent healthy!

*Cpman begins to sweat a bit. The look on his face is that which even Confucious would envy. The cogs were really moving in his head. His vision, it got a little blury. Every few seconds, he was blink, and Jake Frato would be gone.*

Cpman: Wha...What the hell are you talking about? What is going on? Why are you...You're...You're flickering! What the hell is this?

*Before Cpman could continue, he was suddenly cut off by something else!*

CpReborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 CpReborn
*While Cpman is in the midst of arguing with Jake Frato, JBL continues to talk.* JBL: For godsake, you're a damn lunatic! Look at you! You're standing in the ring talking to yourself while wasting the time of these people who paid to come here, you're wasting network time, you're wasting my time! For Christ sake, you are ignoring me! A wrestling GAWD! You're a poor excuse for a World Champion! Gamerguy should have that Championship! It is his! Damn! *Jake Frato and Cpman continue to stare down, as suddenly, fireworks that make no noise begin to blast off in the arena.* *"Shallow Be Thy Game" by the Red Hot Chili Peppers hits and trudging out from the back comes The Man of Chaos. Donned in his cloak and mask, Cpman is shocked and scared to see him.* Cpman: Who, Who is that?! Jake, who the hell is that?! Jake Frato: Tha-- Is the emb---ment of --a-s him---f. ___ Cpman: What....What did you say? I could barely understan- *Cpman is cut off by The Man of Chaos appearing in front of him randomly. Suddenly, The Man of Chaos wraps his large arms around Cpman, lifts him up, and drops him down into the mat with a Gutwrench Powerbomb! A microphone suddenly appeared in The Man of Chaos' hand.* The Man of Chaos: You...You don't understand. It is Chaos. Chaos within you. You have been swallowed by the Chaos. None of this, you fool. None of it is real. The pain, it is from a different source, you're nothing more than a psychopath. A fool. A victim of Chaos. *As soon as he appeared, the man of Chaos was gone. Jake Frato stepped up now to the grounded Cpman. Jake leaned down, microphone in hand, and got very close to Cpman.* Jake Frato: Cpman...Clifford...Heh...You're an idiot. You're an idiot...and you have a problem. Deep within your mind, there is a problem. Something you must come to t---s w---. Y-- need to fi--- it all and h--- ----e-- l---- to my words -p---. M- thoughts ca- only go so far, ----e-. *Suddenly, Jake Frato disappeared from Cpman's view. He was gone. Cpman lay on his back on the mat. Nothing happening. No one there....or so he thought.*
JakeCpFrato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 JakeCpFrato
Member since 2011 • 31 Posts

*While Cpman was still, once again talking to himself, it appeared as though a third character was added into the equation. JBL, who finally lost his patience, got into the ring. Cpman, stopped short midsentence by something going on in his head, was soon leveled by a Clothesline from Hell by JBL. Cpman began speaking in tongues, still off microphone and to himself. JBL scoffed and looked down at him, picking up his microphone he dropped following the clothesline.*

JBL: After all of that! ALL OF IT! You are still down there, being a friggen moron! I don't understand a damn thing! Hell, Spideynerd should be coming out here right now, and cashing in his money in the bank briefcase on your stupid ass! I am so done right now, I am done!

*JBL throws his microphone right at the head of Cpman, which jogs him back into conciousness. JBL leaves the ring and heads for the back, but Cpman takes the microphone in his hand.*

Cpman: Wait a moment, Bradshaw....I now realize what is going on.....Jake Frato...He never existed....

*The crowd is practically silent at this point. Cpman, whom is now rubbing his head, is tearing up a little.*

Cpman: I was the only one who could see Jake Frato...Anyone else...just saw me...Everything that ever involved Jake Frato...Was just....just....Me....

*Cpman begins to sob now, the revelation now being that his "brother" Jake Frato, never existed. The Man of Chaos was nothing more than an act Cpman unknowingly put on. The whole time, while Cpman saw Jake Frato, interacted with him, saw twitter posts...it was really just all in his head, while others saw him talking to himself. The times other would awknowledge Jake? They were awknowledging Cpman, calling him crazy. Cpman just heard what he wanted to hear, and read what he wanted to read. Cpman leans back onto the canvas, and he rubbed his temple and neck, still in pain from the clothesline and this revalation. Suddenly, however, things became a lot more serious. A lot more...scary.*

OOC: Parts 1-3 on page before this.
CpReborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 CpReborn
*Much to the shock and anticipation of the fans, "Down with the Sickness" by Disturbed hits the PA. Most fully expecting to see Spideynerd come out with his Money in the Bank briefcase, ready to cash in on his Tag Team Partner, and win the WOTU Championship. Even JBL stopped at the top of the stage, looking to give Spidey room to come out and make a dramatic entrance. Cpman leaned up, his head in his hands, and tearing up. He slowly got up, using the ropes for aid, and started to remove the WOTU World Championship from his waist, and he slung it over his shoulder. He brought the microphone to his mouth.* Cpman: Please! Spidey no! Don't do this! I beg of you! Don't do this to me! I need help! *Moments went by, the music continuing. Nothing. Nothing at all. It was an eternity for Cpman. More mind games. Cpman played mind games with himself, but now, his best friend and partner was doing it to him, like he always did for most of their careers. Suddenly, in all corners of the ring, green flame shot up, scaring Cpman terribly. He drops his Championship belt, and nearly falls. He quickly picks it back up, but is still shaken, looking at every ring post more and more. The song is still playing. Finally, something happens. A devilish, evil, and dare on say, chaotic woman's laugh rang over the PA and vibrated about the arena. The laugh was something familiar. Suddenly, Ali Chino stepped from the back, microphone in hand. The fans were disappointed to not see Spideynerd coming out to cash in his Money in the Bank, but Ali was just as good. Finally, the music died down.* Ali Chino: Cpman, my husband's idiotic partner, and the man who is the single most luckiest professional wrestler in the history of the sport. You won the Rumble, you won Tag Gold, and you won the World Championship. You pretty much can win any fight...except the one that you've been waging with yourself for the past three years. To be quite frank...I do not believe you are out of the woods yet. No where near it. You still have some more work. That is why...You have been recommended to join therapy...with me. *The fans let out a gasp as Cpman begins to breath heavily, and shake his head yelling no, while gripping his title extremely hard. * Ali Chino: Starting Monday Night...You're under my care now...and I promise, when I get through with you...You'll be just fine. Just....Fine. *Ali Chino lets out her menacing laugh once more as the camera focuses in on Cpman. Smackdown's end of show logo than appears, and the show goes off the air.* OOC: So, everyone, this was my official broken down promo to announce my return to the RTs after my one day retirement. The story here is unfamiliar to most of you, but I used a character when I first returned to the RT's in late 2010 named Jake Frato, since my Cpman account was banned. People found out I was Cpman, no big whoop, I just went on to use Jake Frato until late 2011, when I had Cpman beat him up and assume his roll in the company. I than brought him here, and you all know that. I brought Jake Frato back for Survivor Series last year as well. According to this promo, Cpman and Jake Frato are indeed the same person, and not brothers. This idea has been bouncing in my head for some time now, and Spidey gave me the idea to finally use it. So, I figured now would be a good time. The Jake Frato that you all saw was actually Cpman. However, in Cpman's mind, he and Jake Frato were two totally different people...but in reality...everyone knew Jake didn't exist. They could see Cpman talking to himself during promos which involved both him and Jake. When Jake did promos alone, and wrestled matches, it was Cpman wrestling and talking. The thing I am trying to convey here is that everyone knew Cpman and Jake were the same person except for Cpman. So like, in character, everyone knew. Cpman didn't. He was psychotic and imagine them. So, yeah. It's confusing, but I hope you all enjoy it, because this is by far my most favorite storyline and promo ever.
spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 spideynerd3
Member since 2007 • 11049 Posts
OOC: Great stuff Cpman. Didn't come off as confusing at all (at least to me... Who has been following your career from the beginning. :P). Also, Jedi, if you plan on using me in a promo, please ask me first. I was written completely out of character in numerous different ways. I know I've told you before, but please remember when it comes to using Spidey in a promo to contact me.
gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#224 gamerguy456
Member since 2009 • 19988 Posts

*video for smackdown*

*gamer is walking to hotel room*

*he opens the door*

*kelly kelly is in his room somehow*

K2: HI

*gamer slams the door shut and goes to the main lobby to change his room*

*video ends*

OOC: a little something until everything is completely sorted out

jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 jediknight52501
OOC: Great stuff Cpman. Didn't come off as confusing at all (at least to me... Who has been following your career from the beginning. :P). Also, Jedi, if you plan on using me in a promo, please ask me first. I was written completely out of character in numerous different ways. I know I've told you before, but please remember when it comes to using Spidey in a promo to contact me.spideynerd3
OOC: it was a spur of the moment Promo.
Crulex1369

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 Crulex1369
Member since 2008 • 2769 Posts

Friday Night Smackdown became a night of returns, rebirths and a new direction for most of the champs. I say most of them, because there is one I aim to talk to on Monday. JLe, I have a proposition for you on Monday, and when I call you out to the middle of that ring, you will be sorry......if you are brave enough to go one step farther. #AmericanChaosElementalDemonTwitter

OOC: I had a big long promo all typed up, and the damn power went out on me. Too tired and too frustrated to type it up again, so I'm moving it to Monday. I promise I'll get it up then, JLe.

spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 spideynerd3
That failure of a therapist @Jediknight needs to get his eyes checked... My Husband was NOT at a Bar Friday night. Once #Smackdown ended he treated #CorrectiveChaos, @Cpman, and myself to a nice and fancy dinner, where we didn't dine on "wings". Make it known that the God of Chaos isn't the type of guy to just go to dumps like bars just because he is invited by someone he deems a loser. @Cpman knows a real therapist when he sees one, remember that @Jediknight. #I'mARealTherapistWithADegreeFromARealCollege MrsSN3AliChino Twitter
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 jediknight52501
*JediKnight Via Tout.* Jedi: "wow, Ali, you are more delusional then i thought. you say things and yet i have video footage of your fake treatments. i have enough evidence to prove you are more phony then Dr. Phil and every fake Therapist that ever existed and your degree is so fake that when i expose you, you will cry so bad that you will never recover. count on it. as for you Big, i will see you on Monday on RAW.*
spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 spideynerd3
So @Jediknight is claiming I'm the fake? HA! It was proven months ago I am the real deal. Remember, Spidey sought me out, not the other way around. Spidey needed help, and I helped him, there's video footage to prove it. I'm as legit as they come... I might have been out of practice for awhile, but I sure as hell can do a better job than a guy with a degree from Greendale Community College, or even that other loser, Dr. Phil. Monday on Raw, when Cpman arrives to my office, you all will see once again that I am a TRUE therapist. #TherapistsDon'tMakeHouseCallsOrPutPeopleInStraightJackets MrsSN3AliChino
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 killerband55

I will be on #Raw tomorrow night after the vicious attack I received from both @Icon and @French, and you can bet your ass I will have payback on my mind #RetributionIsComing

Killerband Twitter

Randyspeeps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 Randyspeeps
Member since 2007 • 646 Posts

Uhm, if you didn't think the WOTU needed saving, just watch JakeFrato/CPMan embarrassing display of confusion on Friday Night Smackdown. And that's supposed to be the champion? LOL! tWo will be in full force on Monday Night Raw #Expecttheunexpected #tWo4lyfe. Randyspeeps Twitter

jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 jediknight52501
*JediKnight Via Tout.* Jedi: "who in the blue hell is the t.W.o? Ali, forget the video footage i had on you, i think it is time i introduced myself to the t.W.o. so i will see you all on RAW, count on it.*
gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#233 gamerguy456
Member since 2009 • 19988 Posts

*get ready to fly plays as gamer heads to the ring*

*he grabs a mic*

Gamer: ok i dont know what i just saw in the ring a few hours ago but its damn obvious that the "current" WOTU champion has some issues to work out.

the reason why i am out here is because of one thing right now and thats the WOTU title. I mean techinically im still champ as well because we both ended up pinning French and had it not been for the fact that Spidey's two pets decided to just attack Eve and I and throw me through a table we wouldnt even be having this issue.

So whats the deal ?

is...is Spidey afraid of Gamer ???

no better yet is corrective chaos afraid of Me ?

I mean lets look at the facts

I have beaten static

and i have proved that i can go toe to toe with crulex,spidey and Cp

You can only avoid me for so long and no im not begging for a title shot or anything im speaking the truth here Spideyman

you have said it yourself that im the future

So whats the hold up dude ?

....im waiting..

Gamer: DAMMIT

K2: hi gamer

*approaches Gamer*

Gamer: can i help you ?

K2: no...but maybe i can help you

*inches closer*

Gamer:....uhhhhh...i need an adult ?

K2: i am an adult

Gamer: look i got more important things to worry and i dont think these people here wanna see a repeat of killer/brie so im just gonna slide away from you...im gonna leave...and this never happened

*gamer leaves*

K2: your not getting away

*K2 follows*

Jbl: i bet gamer wishes he never signed that new contract now

*segment ends*

Avatar image for StaticKornSlipX
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#234 StaticKornSlipX
Member since 2003 • 8261 Posts
I won't be at Raw this Monday. Sorry, that's all I can tell you right now, Disciples of Chaos. #ObsoleteLegacy Static Twitter
Avatar image for goldenagenick24
goldenagenick24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 goldenagenick24
Member since 2007 • 340 Posts

Gothic%20Prayer%20Clock.jpg 

TwistofFate14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#236 TwistofFate14
Member since 2009 • 5963 Posts
Ain't no other man been this cold since 2pac was froze and thawed out for a spot at a Coachella show. #Redemption #Twistify #IWillBeBack Twister Twitter
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 StaticKornSlipX
The automobile replaced the horse and buggy. Also, the telephone replaced the telegraph. #ObsoleteLegacy Static Twitter
TwistofFate14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#238 TwistofFate14
Member since 2009 • 5963 Posts

Bout to take that 1Train straight to the top. #Redemption #Twistify Twister Twitter

FrenchDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 FrenchDynasty

(Brie Bella is walking through the hall back to her hotel room for the night. talking away on the phone and not paying very much attention to where shes going)

Brie on her cellphone (Tomorrow Killer will be back on RAW and I can't wait for him to finally put French and Icon in their places! Who do they think they are?

(Brie without paying much attention starts up the oven, and gets ready to make dinner when I grab her hair. Standing behind her silently)

Me (Your hair is a bit damaged Pink...... female bodies are so frail....

Brie (Turns around shocked and in horror drops the phone)

Me (It's been a while... Pink....... You never did give me an answer....

Brie terrified tries to glance to the door, but I stand directly in her path)

Me( You just thought you'd never speak to me again. Is that it? It is, isn't it.... You got me. Or wait I know! This is a late April Fools joke right? You wanted to fool me so you waited? isn't that something? You're really something else!

(I begin to laugh, which only confuses Brie more)

(Brie tries to reach her cell-phone but the screen is shattered from when she dropped it, startled by my sneaking up on her in the hotel room)

Me (So Aprils fools and all what motivated you to play this Joke, Pink? Why? Oh, why? Oh, why? Oh, why? Oh, why? Oh, why? Oh, why... (I keep this strange smile on my face inching myself up a bit)

Brie (Listen. I'm not Superpinkgirl. And you're really really scaring me. So please just leave and don't come back

Me (So thats how you think it is? You think after everything I can just hit the road and not come back?

(I Chuckle a bit, but its more of a broken laugh)

Me (After all. The payments I helped you make on your car, The money I showered you in... the gifts. The love and warmth that I gave you...... I can just hit the road huh?

(I glance over at a mirror on the wall, and approach it)

Me (Hear that? I can hit the road! I Can Hit the road.....  Pack my bags and presto! Out of her life! Just like a magic trick! Incredible! It's sensational!

(I laugh and talk to the mirror as if it were another person)

(Brie looks around for something to defend herself with in case she has to but can't seem to spot anything

(I turn my attention back on Brie)

Me (Pink... darling.... love of my life..... How do I count the ways I loved thee.... and you trample over me like it's nothing..... I stood by you. And you you betray me......... You're a filthy woman now.

(My expression goes from delirious laughter to much more serious and quiet)

Brie (Listen! Please Just leave! I don't have anything to do with Pink! (Brie tries to keep a distance)

Me ( Nobody likes idols with tarnished reputations....

Brie (You're crazy! Please just go! I don't want trouble

Me( Nobody likes you anymore. You're tarnished! FILTHY!

Brie (Stop it! Please leave me alone!

(I pull a small knife out, and my expression has lost any trace of laughter or happiness. Only looking angry and deranged now)

Me ( Your heart goes thump, thump thump thump! When your in love! but then it pays off, pays off, when you're loved back!

(I sing in this strange tune, still clutching the knife) 

Guess it didn't pay off for me? Huh?

Me (Despite this. Pink.... dearest. I still hold feelings for you..... and when I like somehting I like to take it away....  its quite the thrill 

I've found that there's no greater rush than harming someone you care for. The intamacy that attacker and victim share is like nothing else in the world. 

(Brie tries to toss a bottle at me and it grazes me just barely hitting me and she tries to run and escape out the window and down the fire escape)

(I stand up, and move with this strange elegance holding the knife and moving swiftly)

(Brie's trying to climb down the fire escape, though as she tries to make her way down and try to stab at her hands, barely missing them and causing her to jump down quicker

Brie (Somebody help me!!!)

(Because its late, the streets are empty and since she is higher up on another roof walk way, no-one can hear her)

(Brie makes her way down a staircase of another building quickly) and I tail behind her only slightly since I took a different path)

(As I run I clutch the knife without a care in the world, a happy and almost chuckling expression as I chase Brie through the city street and alley)

(I chase Brie through another dimly lit street and she just barely manages to hop on a city bus that speeds away)

(I stand clutching the knife and a piece of her shirt that got torn off from her shirt getting caught on the doors of the bus) 

TWF_Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 TWF_Legend
Member since 2013 • 29 Posts

*The following kicks off Monday Night Raw*

Michael Cole: Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to WOTU Monday Night Raw! Well, maybe I should say tWo Monday Night Raw, because it looks like these TWF degenerates are here...

Jerry Lawler: Don't forget those lying backstabbers Icon and French, Michael!

JBL: You guys are nuts, the tWo is changing the game! They're bringing back legitimacy to pro wrestling!

The Legend is the first to come out onto the stage, wearing a personalized tWo trenchcoat, sunglasses, and a golden cane. He's followed by Randyspeeps in a tWo suit and Icon and French wearing the new "tWo 4 Lyfe/F*ck WOTU" t-shirt and jeans. The group strolls down to the ring, paying no attention to the boos of the WOTU universe as they enter the ring.

The Legend: For weeks, I warned you all I was coming. Well, I'm here now, and the rumors are true. The WOTU is as awful as I expected it to be. In fact, it's even worse...

*Crowd boos*

Randyspeeps: The WOTU is pathetic. Icon and French know it, too. They've been here for so damn long. Now, The Legend and I have been able to save them! Show them the true ways of ass-kicking and wrestling.

The Legend: You're damn right, Speeps. The game has changed. I've told you all it was going to happen! The WOTU has never had wrestlers like us. They've never had ass-kickers like us. And they've certainly never had game-changers like u-....

*The Legend stops as he looks up at the last row of a sold-out arena. He takes his sunglasses off and squints up into the stands*

JBL: What the hell is he looking at, Michael?

Cole: I don't...Hold on, it looks like there are two gentlemen walking down through the arena, through the fans of the WOTU universe.

Lawler: The Legend said there was more to come. Who are those guys?

The two guys get down to the barrier. They're wearing black hooded sweatshirts and sunglasses. They hop over and surround the ring.

The Legend is in the ring nodding his head looking over the two mysterious gentlemen. Icon and French look at each other and shrug as Speeps just stands in the corner of the ring.

The guys slide in the ring and stand facing the four tWo members. Immediately the two hooded gentlemen begin swinging at Icon and French.

JBL: What the hell is this?

Hooded guy 1 has Icon in the corner squaring away at his chest. He begins chopping at Icon's chest and kicking him in the knees.

Hooded guy 2 whips French into the turnbuckle, runs at him and splashes him in the corner.

Randyspeeps has exited the ring and just has a confused look on his face. The Legend is still in the ring, but appears to just be watching. Suddenly, Hooded guy 1 pulls Icon to the center of the ring and The Legend hits him with a devastating RKO.

Cole: Oh my god! The Legend just RKO'd Icon!

Hooded guy 2 throws French out of the ring. Randyspeeps catches him and powerslams him into the steel ring steps, before throwing his helpless body back into the ring next to Icon's.

The Legend: Come on now, you didn't honestly think I'd let WOTU scum into my power group now did you?

The Legend laughs, as Randyspeeps is patting the hooded guys on the back.

The Legend: Now this duo, they are worthy. They are ass-kickers, they deliver pain, and most importantly, they're TWF-born. I now introduce to you, the newest members of the TV.Com World Order!

The hooded guys throw their sunglasses out of the ring and pull off their hoodies. They slide the tWo shirts off of Icon and French and put them onto themselves.

The Legend: First, I give you a TWF original. He has been in this business since the beginning. GOLDENAGENICK!

Lawler: Nick?!! We've seen the return vignettes, who knew he was in on this?!

The Legend: And second, I give you one of the most promising, young superstars in TWF history. He has been a rising star in this industry since the day he began. WOTU fans, I think you know him, his name is TWISTOFFATE!

Cole: WOW! The Legend got Nick and Twist in on this! This group is star-studded!

Nick and Twist pull cans of spray paint out of their pockets, shake them up, and begin to spray the backs of the fallen Icon and French, writing tWo.

The Legend: Icon and French are perfect examples of what is wrong with the WOTU. We tried to save them. We saw their potential. Randyspeeps tried to tell me we could mold them, make them our own. But even he soon realized they didn't have what it takes. They have more elementary goals, and have no attention spans whatsoever. The WOTU is full of mindless jobbers just like them. They care about their "valets" and their rinky-dink titles. They care about one-upping each other with so-called "craziness" and acting retarded.

WELL, WE'RE CHANGING THINGS, BOYS.

The tWo isn't about that. We're about kicking asses, legitimizing titles, f*cking b*tches, and doing whatever the hell we want. We're rich, famous, and most importantly, we're taking the WOTU by storm. Nick, Twist, Speeps, and I, we're showing you all what the TWF is made of. We are the originals. We started this business and took it to the top. Now, we're going to try and save it before the WOTU f*cks it all up.

Randyspeeps: I hope you all were paying attention in the back, because we're showing you all how this is done. WOTU jobbers, disgusting fans, you all have been PUT...ON...NOTICE!

The Legend and Speeps toss their mics out of the ring. The Legend yells "The game has changed, people! We're just getting started!"

The Legend and Speeps hug it out with Nick and Twist and the four trample over Icon and French and exit the ring as Raw fades to commercial.

goldenagenick24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 goldenagenick24

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDGLdSksX-3Y9e0HXOujY

he is here...

*The pyro starts to shower gold a la Randy Ortons all pyro as Blue pyro shoots up in the air.  The crowd is intensly staring for the entrance when Goldenagenick comes out in a suit, sunglasses, and a gold tie.  He looks around the audience and promptly walks into the ring and grabs a mic.*

Nick:  What's the matter?  You guys look a little starstruck.  I know you're in awe of the tWo.  Maybe it's because last time I saw you I retired.  I retired from that damnation that Tv.com called a federation.  I gave blood, sweat, tears and every bit of physical exertion you can think of for them but somewhere along the path to greatness they became consumed with idiots running it.  Little did I know how much it changed me.

*Nick sits on the top turnbuckle as the crowd are giving a mixed reaction; mostly boos.*

Nick:  You see for the longest time I became...obsessed with the idea of becoming champion.  I was infatuated with being the guy.  I felt my time had come after watching great predacessors pass by and retire.  Instead I was shafted by people like Crulex and JandSman.  They catered to their own personal agendas.  I'm sure somewhere Sylent, Qfrodi, and all the TWF alums would be disgusted if they knew how this company went down.  That night I lost at Elimination Chamber I promised myself I'd never go back...and lo and behold...the TWF sunk.

*WOTU crowd cheers.*

But the mistakes you babbling, redneck idiots made is that you thought just because our superior product was ended, that you would have seen the last of us.  The truth is you'd be nothing without us.  Your biggest stars are some of the kids that we rejected at first.  Spideynerd, Cpman...these men are all who have had serious mental breakdowns while apart of the TWF.  So they came to this place for a clean state.  The "minor" leagues.

*The crowd is fully against him now, booing him loudly.*

Boo me?!  BOO ME?!  LET IT RAIN IN!  You idiots don't see that we're cleansing you of the filth you've put up with.  Once I got the offer from Legend I know it's an opprounity I couldn't pass up.  All these men in this group have fought me.  I've kicked their ass, they've kicked mine.  That means I respect the hell out of each and every one of them.  Speeps, Twist, Legend.  They're all men I've hated in the past but that's only because I knew their capabilities.  The tWo isn't here for some paycheck, or some feel good reunion.  We're here to restore faith in wrestling fans around the world who hae been exposed to this horrid product.  WOTU...you've been put on notice.

Crulex1369

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 Crulex1369
Member since 2008 • 2769 Posts

*Monday Night Raw continues a little later with "Quote the Raven" by Tramuatosis playing, signaling the arrival of The Elemental Demon Crulex and Kharma, who both march down to the ring. Crulex, keeping the hood over his head, slides into the ring as Kharma chases Lillian Garcia off. Kharma grabs a mic and hands it off to Crulex inside the ring as the boos come flooding in.*

Crulex: No one still believes me. Probably because they haven't seen what I have. They are only basing their calculations on the fact that the TWF is no more. I would like to point out that these men are not the TWF as a company, but the spirit of men who have dominated that place for a long time. And now Icon and French got suckered in and taken out by Twist and Nick.

*Crulex rips off his hood and looks at the crowd with an enraged face, pointing accusingly at the fans in the crowd.*

Crulex: I've heard the whispers. I've heard the rumors. You all think I'm a part of the tWo, too. I can understand. I was with the TWF first, and I was one of the last to leave. But let me make one thing perfectly clear. At least three tWo members have pointed at me as one of the reasons why the TWF is gone. And I for one don't think that's very fair. After all, I put my heart and soul into that company. It's not my fault that several TWF stars gave up on either their careers or the TWF in general. It's not my fault that Ortonism couldn't prevent the TWF Tag Titles from coming to the WOTU. It's not my fault. But if you want to make me to be the bad guy, go for it. I'm used to it. Because as a creature of the night, and an agent of Chaos, I have always been accused of being the bad guy, when all I do is speak the truth. I call it the CM Punk syndrome, where people like you and the tWo point your fingers at me and say that I'm a monster because you either don't understand me or you can't match up to me. Truth is a bitter pill to swallow, and yet it is a pill. Medicine. It's made to help you, but much like children who whine and cry when they get it, you can't handle truth.

*The audience is at a fever pitch with Crulex's mocking them, but some of the fans see the barbs at tWo and applaud it.*

Crulex: I hate drawing any parallels to John Cena, but I also live by a code based on three words. Honor. Chaos. Justice. I have lived by those three words for years. Whenever I joined a group, I never left them. That's why I went down with the TWF much like a captain goes down with his ship. But then why, you may ask, did I not join tWo? Why didn't I stab Corrective Chaos in the back and run off to join Randyspeeps and The Legend? I will tell you why. I let the dead stay in it's grave. I don't try to bring back what is gone for good. The TWF died, and a part of me died with it. Hell, with the Tag Team Belts merged, my goal to become a Grand Slam Champion of the TWF died too. But I am still the Grand Slam Champ of the WOTU, so being the best is still a matter of perspective. But to abandon the group I helped make.......to leave Spidey, Static, CPman and the rest of those men behind when I helped them create Corrective Chaos would be against my honor. I never left TWF. It left me. As the name implies, Corrective Chaos was built on my principles. We are Chaos. We honor our allies. And we bring those who would harm the WOTU or try to wrestle the power we have over the WOTU to justice. tWo, you are made up of men that I have had storied pasts with, and I know what will happen when the WOTU and tWo collide, but if you keep pushing me, I will push back eventually. And you know that when I push, I do it with the end of a baseball bat!

*The audience cheers Crulex's pro-WOTU words as he raises the black bat in question. Crulex looks over to Kharma, who nods, and he moves on.*

Crulex: That being said, that is later. If the tWo has one thing, that is plenty of opposition. I'll let Killer, Joe and now Icon and French fight them for now. I, myself, have a match with one Mr. JLe.........and JLe, I told you that I wanted to up the stakes for our match. I wanted to break apart everything that you still represent to me. Unfinished business. So when you come here to Raw, I want you to listen to this over and over again. I want you to understand what I desire. I asked for this House of Fun match because I intend to bury my past once and for all. And I'm not talking about the TWF. I'm talking about fixing a mistake I made long ago. I'm talking about correcting a problem. That's what Corrective Chaos does, we corrective problems by taking it out on the talentless and the problematic. A long time ago, I won the US Championship, and then two weeks later, I lost it. I hold the shortest reign in TWF history for the US title. And while that will always stand, I aim to fix that by making sure that isn't the last of the story when it comes to me and the USA. I may have been born in the darkest corners of the world, but I am an American citizen. And if there is one thing that America is, it is Chaotic. Evil. A place of torture to the many, and a pleasure to the few. And I want to rule it all. So JLe, you are so proud of your title? You like being the American Champ? Then prove that you will defend it, by defending it against me! JLe, the US Title was never truly merged, only put on hold when the TWF died, so right now, I challenge you to bring that belt here to the WOTU and face me at Extreme Rules with it on the line!

*The crowd half boos, half cheers as an American flag drops from the ceiling, with a picture of Crulex in a demonic looking suit and the words "Crulex, 2013, American Chaos" on it. Crulex uses his baseball bat as a cane and picks up the mic one last time.*

Crulex: You were bold enough to face me in my match. Now are you willing to go all in? JLe, you have until Friday to show me how much of a "champion" you are. Yahahahaha......

*Kharam takes out her own mic and stands beside Crulex and speaks into it slowly, making Crulex look surprised.*

Kharma: R-Truth, you are allowed to join us. And if you do, I'll be sure to let you know how good you are.

Crulex (with a twisted knowing smirk): How good is he?

Kharma: So good, that the next time I see him........I'll eat him all up. Ahahahahahahaha!

*The demonic pair drop their mics with their threats and challenges spoken and leave the ring to an extremely mixed crowd of WOTU supporters, tWo supporters, JLe fans and Crulex fans as Kharma's pitched theme plays them out.*

OOC: Hey, Gamer, nice Heel K2 theme. If she was like that in the WWE, I might have cared about her. :P

jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 jediknight52501
*JediKnight Via Tout* Jedi: "so the t.W.o. strikes again. but enough about them, i got bigger issues to worry about. i am defending my IC Title and i will worry about that first. Icon and French, you still got a spot on R.O.H. and you know i never let my friends down. see you all later on RAW."*
FrenchDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 FrenchDynasty

OOC- I'm not taking seriously but what the hell was that??

your removing us from the two after 1 week?  

just seems really unfair that we put out effort into that and planning

and just like that it all goes to waste. seriously really shi*t deal me and icon ended up getting 

StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 StaticKornSlipX

and just like that it all goes to waste. seriously really shi*t deal me and icon ended up getting 

FrenchDynasty
OOC: that wasn't part of the plan?
FrenchDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 FrenchDynasty
[QUOTE="FrenchDynasty"]

StaticKornSlipX

OOC: that wasn't part of the plan?

OOC- Not at all

they just randomly did that  

Didn't say a word about it till they actually did it 

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 killerband55

*Takes place on WOTU Raw*

Killerband is already in the ring with a mic in hand as he's about to speak.

Killerband:  Last week on Raw, I was jumped by Icon & French who in turned turned their backs on the WOTU and joining up with the TWO.  I'm not happy about this, but what happens next really got under my skin.  French who's aligned himself with my manager Brie Bella's evil twin sister Nikki, then being the ultimate creep to Brie by stalking her and putting a knife to her like a cereal killer.  Icon & French wherever you are, you can bet both of your asses will be handed to you on a silver platter by me.  Which is funny because you two just got kicked to the curb by tWo the group you were trying to join.  So I see that irony is now coming into play, see what happens when you backstab the group that built you guys.  Anyway, as by orders of the doctor, I'm not cleared to compete yet, I'm issuing a challenge to both of you for Extreme Rules, supposed Joemcmark was to be my partner, but who knows if he'll even accept as I haven't heard from him yet.  So anyone supporting the WOTU wants to team up with me to take on Icon & French in a tag team steel cage match, I would gladly take you as my partner.  As for French & Icon, you two better accept my challenge unless you both are scared of me.  I have not forgiven you for trying to take me out, and even though you aren't in tWo anymore, you two are still on my targeted list.  So find a pair, and accept my challenge.

As "Another Me" plays as Killerband leaves on his crutches to the back as Raw goes to commercial break.

goldenagenick24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 goldenagenick24

Suck it up French and Icon.  This business is cruel.  You can wallow or you can accept reality.  If you're still upset, how about you and your friend take on me and a parter at Extreme Rules?  I see Killer Ban has called you guys out so why don't we make it a 3-way tag match?  I don't know how things work here but I think this would be quite the match! #bookit

GAN24OfficialTwitter
Randyspeeps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 Randyspeeps
Member since 2007 • 646 Posts

*"My Time" hit as Randyspeeps makes his way to the ring. Instead of the suit he was wearing earlier, he has on a tWo t-shirt, jeans and sun glasses.*

Paul Heyman: I am Paul Heyman, the tWo's personal commentator and what we are about to witness is history in the making.

Cole: When did you get out here?

Heyman: Are you intimidated by my presence? Are you afraid of the tWo?

Cole: Nope!

Heyman: You should be. 

Randyspeeps: It is I, Randyspeeps

Heyman: What a great man he is.

King: He's a horses ass

Randyspeeps: It looks like the tWo upset some of the boys in the back. Well weren't any of you paying attention to what happened last week? The tWo warned each and every one of you to expect the unexpected, and guess what? There are much more surprises left to come.

King: What else is this group capable of?

Heyman: The sky is the limit for the tWo King. You have never witnessed anything like this. This is a full fledged take over of the WOTU.

Randyspeeps: When I signed my name on the contract, General Manager Spideynerd knew exactly what he was getting. He knew he wasn't getting someone who was going to come in and play nice. He knew I was coming to stir the pot. But most importantly, Spidey knew that Randyspeeps has friends....lots of friends. He knew that Randyspeeps NEVER travels alone. So Spidey made the smartest business decision this company has ever seen. And deep down inside, Spidey knows he likes exactly what he's seeing.

King: No way.

Cole: Spidey has shapped the WOTU into a profitable company, Randyspeeps is spreading lies.

Heyman: Is he? Think about it, Spidey has known Speeps for a veeeeerrrrryyy long time. Spidey knew something of this magnitude was possible. Spidey is a smart man. When he signed Speeps, he knew business would pick up.

Randyspeeps: So the question is, who are the true bad guys? Us, or the guy who signed us?

King: He's trying to turn the WOTU universe against the WOTU.

Heyman: Too late, look at all the tWo shirts in the audience. We're winning.

Randyspeeps: Tonight, I welcome all of you to a segment I like to call, "Randyspeeps Address"

Cole: This should be interesting.

Randyspeeps: I didn't come to the WOTU to play with boys. I came to fight men. And there is one man in particular that I have a keen interest in. See, the last time I was here, there's a special somebody that organized a "kicking to the curb" of me and my friends. A special somebody that couldnt take his head out of his ass to realize that Randyspeeps and Ortonism being here was a GOOD thing. You see this guy is the source of all tension between Randyspeeps and this place.

Cole: Speeps makes a good point.

Heyman: Of course he does, we all know what happened.

Randyspeeps: The WOTU is a place of new found opportunities. The WOTU is a place, that once it's saved, will offer me a new place to reclaim my dominace on this industry, but in order for that to happen, there is one road block that I must over come. The one person standing in way of my destiny is KILLERBAND!

King: Business just picked up!

Cole: Could it be the match that everyone has been waiting for?

Heyman: Let the man finish.

Randyspeeps: Killerband. I don't like you. You don't like me. This thing between us needs to happen. This avoidance needs to stop. 

*"YES YES YES" Chants begin to errupt.*

Randyspeeps: Killerband, I want you in the middle of this ring.  

King: We have never been closer to this happening.

Randyspeeps: Killer, this thing can't just be any match. It needs to be THE match. And it needs to be under the brightest lights of the dog days of summer. Killerband: Me...You...

Randyspeeps: Killerband, only a fool would say no to my challenge.

*"My Time" hits as Speeps leaves the arena.*

King: Could it be?

Cole: I hope so.

Heyman: It was nice playing with you boys, but I got business to attend to. Hopefully you're boy, Killerband will accept this match. It has money written all over it!

*Raw cuts to commercial*