Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#151 Xx_Kares_xX
Member since 2009 • 1479 Posts
Yeeeeep American gamers are getting treated like crap by publishers lately, but it's really cool that Europe is getting some nice benefits they haven't gotten. The US PSN is complete crap, they are TERRIBLE about price management and I hate it x.x lol
Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#152 Balmane
Member since 2008 • 13255 Posts

Really? Games come out here 3 days later than N.A (thats good though, releasing things on a Tuesday just plain sucks! ). I have a US psn account too, and ours is actually better for the most part. We have a few less ps one classics, but ours is less flashy, better organised and has some fuking sweet deals every week! I saw Deus Ex Hunan Revolution on sale this week for 8 euro! Complete edition for 10 euro! I bought that game last September for 40 euro, I can't beleive how much the price has dropped in such a short time. Its a great game too. I mean, I'd be more understandable if a crap game was going cheap.irishdude199210

PS+ has been insane these past 3 months. In that last 3 weeks we have gotten Borderlands, Saints Row 2, Just Cause 2 and Dead Space 2 for free. I also got Deus Ex for free last month but I had already finished it so I didn't play it again. 

Avatar image for irishdude199210
irishdude199210

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#153 irishdude199210
Member since 2010 • 2517 Posts

[QUOTE="irishdude199210"]Really? Games come out here 3 days later than N.A (thats good though, releasing things on a Tuesday just plain sucks! ). I have a US psn account too, and ours is actually better for the most part. We have a few less ps one classics, but ours is less flashy, better organised and has some fuking sweet deals every week! I saw Deus Ex Hunan Revolution on sale this week for 8 euro! Complete edition for 10 euro! I bought that game last September for 40 euro, I can't beleive how much the price has dropped in such a short time. Its a great game too. I mean, I'd be more understandable if a crap game was going cheap.Balmane

PS+ has been insane these past 3 months. In that last 3 weeks we have gotten Borderlands, Saints Row 2, Just Cause 2 and Dead Space 2 for free. I also got Deus Ex for free last month but I had already finished it so I didn't play it again.

The annoying thing about ps+ is that free stuff goes away when you unsubscribe :/
schoolboy1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#154 schoolboy1994
Member since 2010 • 928 Posts
you're doing it again! stop with the long posting...
irishdude199210

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 irishdude199210
you're doing it again! stop with the long posting...schoolboy1994
No.
Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 Balmane
[QUOTE="Balmane"]

[QUOTE="irishdude199210"]Really? Games come out here 3 days later than N.A (thats good though, releasing things on a Tuesday just plain sucks! ). I have a US psn account too, and ours is actually better for the most part. We have a few less ps one classics, but ours is less flashy, better organised and has some fuking sweet deals every week! I saw Deus Ex Hunan Revolution on sale this week for 8 euro! Complete edition for 10 euro! I bought that game last September for 40 euro, I can't beleive how much the price has dropped in such a short time. Its a great game too. I mean, I'd be more understandable if a crap game was going cheap.irishdude199210

The annoying thing about ps+ is that free stuff goes away when you unsubscribe :/

They come back when you subscribe. It's well worth the money.In the past 3 months we got 3times the amount I spent to get plus. 

you're doing it again! stop with the long posting...schoolboy1994

It happens. You just have to ignore it. It is done so everyone knows who is talking to who. 

schoolboy1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 schoolboy1994
lol i haven't seen such an active forum in ages...i'm so happy...:cry:
Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 Balmane
lol. Yeah you don't get many active unions around.
schoolboy1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 schoolboy1994
i'm still crying :cry:..ok i'll stop....:|........................................................:cry:
raven325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 raven325
Member since 2005 • 2939 Posts

:lol: You are too funny.

schoolboy1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 schoolboy1994

:oops:...don't say thaaaaaaaaaaat...:P lol

irishdude199210

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 irishdude199210
You're not funny at all. Make you feel better?......... Only joking! :P :lol:
Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 Xx_Kares_xX

Hey guys, here's an actual FFXIII-3 update for you all.

http://operationrainfall.com/new-website-for-next-final-fantasy-xiii-game-arrives/

Not that any of us had any doubt, but I guess XIII-3 is confirmed. Speaking of which, according to the article the Lightning DLC actually gave a full ending instead of 'to be continued'? Can anyone tell me whether or not this is true?

schoolboy1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 schoolboy1994
no it's not true at all...i watched the ending and i'm not gonna spoil it, but it wasn't an "ending" as you might have expected! kinda the same main story ending but from a different point of view!
raven325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 raven325
Member since 2005 • 2939 Posts

Yeah....I still have to finish XIII, buy XIII-2 before I can even think about XIII-3 :| I am horrible at completing games. I think the only games I have actually beat and saw the ending to was FFX, FFX-2, Zelda orcania of time, Zelda Windwaker, Resident Evil (the original) Silent Hill 1, Silent Hill 2, and I think that's all. I know pretty sad, but considering I've got a really bad habit of starting games over from the middle I'm surprised I finished any of them :P

Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 Xx_Kares_xX

no it's not true at all...i watched the ending and i'm not gonna spoil it, but it wasn't an "ending" as you might have expected! kinda the same main story ending but from a different point of view!schoolboy1994

Thank you very much for your response, I didn't want it spoiled, I just wanted to know what to expect ^^. The weird thing is I didn't care for XIII, but I'm really looking forward to XIII-2. Anyway, thanks again I highly appreciate it.

Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 Xx_Kares_xX

Yeah....I still have to finish XIII, buy XIII-2 before I can even think about XIII-3 :| I am horrible at completing games. I think the only games I have actually beat and saw the ending to was FFX, FFX-2, Zelda orcania of time, Zelda Windwaker, Resident Evil (the original) Silent Hill 1, Silent Hill 2, and I think that's all. I know pretty sad, but considering I've got a really bad habit of starting games over from the middle I'm surprised I finished any of them :P

raven325

That's okay x.x I have a friend who plays all his games all the way to the last boss and then doesn't beat them. he has done that with countless RPGs and it bugs the hell out of me!! lol Once you're that far how can you just stop!? 

Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 Balmane
Don't worry Raven, I have also done that with many games.
schoolboy1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 schoolboy1994

[QUOTE="schoolboy1994"]no it's not true at all...i watched the ending and i'm not gonna spoil it, but it wasn't an "ending" as you might have expected! kinda the same main story ending but from a different point of view!Xx_Kares_xX

Thank you very much for your response, I didn't want it spoiled, I just wanted to know what to expect ^^. The weird thing is I didn't care for XIII, but I'm really looking forward to XIII-2. Anyway, thanks again I highly appreciate it.

you're welcome!....just don't start XIII-2 with the negative impression you picked up on the first game, it'll ruin the fun!

Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 Xx_Kares_xX
[QUOTE="Xx_Kares_xX"]

[QUOTE="schoolboy1994"]no it's not true at all...i watched the ending and i'm not gonna spoil it, but it wasn't an "ending" as you might have expected! kinda the same main story ending but from a different point of view!schoolboy1994

you're welcome!....just don't start XIII-2 with the negative impression you picked up on the first game, it'll ruin the fun!

I've read up a lot on XIII-2, and gameplay wise it seems like they changed a lot of the main problems I had with the game. I'm still not expecting a masterpiece by any means, but it can't possibly be worse than the original x.x and if it is, at the very least is has the plus of being about 20 hours shorter than the first game x.x.

schoolboy1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 schoolboy1994
fair enough! no it's a good game...not great but still it's worth spending time on.
[QUOTE="schoolboy1994"][QUOTE="Xx_Kares_xX"]

[QUOTE="schoolboy1994"]no it's not true at all...i watched the ending and i'm not gonna spoil it, but it wasn't an "ending" as you might have expected! kinda the same main story ending but from a different point of view!Xx_Kares_xX

I've read up a lot on XIII-2, and gameplay wise it seems like they changed a lot of the main problems I had with the game. I'm still not expecting a masterpiece by any means, but it can't possibly be worse than the original x.x and if it is, at the very least is has the plus of being about 20 hours shorter than the first game x.x.

fair enough! no it's a good game...not great but still it's worth spending time on. i'm not sure if by "main problem" you're refering to the linearity but if that is the case it has been solved...i mean if you're willing to do all the side-missions and unravel surprise cutscenes( which i'm not going to tell what they are :P ) it'll probably take around 30 to 40 hours!

Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 Xx_Kares_xX
fair enough! no it's a good game...not great but still it's worth spending time on.[QUOTE="Xx_Kares_xX"][QUOTE="schoolboy1994"][QUOTE="Xx_Kares_xX"]

[QUOTE="schoolboy1994"]no it's not true at all...i watched the ending and i'm not gonna spoil it, but it wasn't an "ending" as you might have expected! kinda the same main story ending but from a different point of view!schoolboy1994

you're welcome!....just don't start XIII-2 with the negative impression you picked up on the first game, it'll ruin the fun! wink.gif

fair enough! no it's a good game...not great but still it's worth spending time on. i'm not sure if by "main problem" you're refering to the linearity but if that is the case it has been solved...i mean if you're willing to do all the side-missions and unravel surprise cutscenes( which i'm not going to tell what they are :P ) it'll probably take around 30 to 40 hours!

Upon further reflection I can't say that linearity is the maon problem with FFXIII because as I looked back, Final Fantasy X was extremely linear but I still loved it, Last Story (aside from the hubtown) is also extremely linear but I can't put it down. I don't think linearity in itself is a bad thing, it just presents a more focused story. As long as the game KNOWS it's going to be linear and gives you a steady flow of plot and gameplay I don't think it's a problem, which obviously means something else was the problem with FFXIII. That is my main goal once I get to those games again ((FFX and FFXIII I mean) is to really try and analyze what made FFX fun for me and what made FFXIII... not so fun.

schoolboy1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 schoolboy1994

FFXIII DID focuse on the story alot but it also offered various challenges along the way! battles weren't always easy, some of them would be won just by using one paradigm, i agree, but you could get stuck in some others just by sticking to one exact paradigm system, buss fights had to be planed and well organized, also, different strategies could be used to defeat the opponent and this offered a variety of possibilities! i remember getting stuck at one point and i had to use 15 types of paradigm sets to finally find the one which suited my party member's abilities.

good story...callenging gameplay...great graphics....c'mon, what's not to like?????? :cry:

Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 Balmane

FFXIII DID focuse on the story alot but it also offered various challenges along the way! battles weren't always easy, some of them would be won just by using one paradigm, i agree, but you could get stuck in some others just by sticking to one exact paradigm system, buss fights had to be planed and well organized, also, different strategies could be used to defeat the opponent and this offered a variety of possibilities! i remember getting stuck at one point and i had to use 15 types of paradigm sets to finally find the one which suited my party member's abilities.

good story...callenging gameplay...great graphics....c'mon, what's not to like?????? :cry:

schoolboy1994

I didn't find it that challenging. But I did do a little grinding so that might have made it a little easier. 

Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 Xx_Kares_xX

schoolboy1994

Well... all of it... I didn't find the game challenging or the story engaging at all. The only interesting character was Sazh. I can't even remember who the villian was. The world felt completely empty and unrealistic (a game can be fantasy but still feel like a 'real' world... like most of the other FF games do). There were no secrets to discover, I played the entire game with the starting weapon, so there was no customization to really enhance the rest of the gameplay. The game really had nothing x.x. It's like they tried to put a  visual novel and RPG together and they pulled neither part off x.x
schoolboy1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 schoolboy1994
ouch! right in the "you know where".... i guess not everyone is into this one, it's totally cool. i love this game and it makes me happy! :D :P
Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 Xx_Kares_xX

ouch! right in the "you know where".... i guess not everyone is into this one, it's totally cool. i love this game and it makes me happy! :D :Pschoolboy1994

The sad thing is I really WANT to like it since I've played FF for as long as I can remember x.x and I'm going to try and play it again with as little bias as I can. Maybe I just missed something the first time, maybe I just didn't get it x.x who knows.

schoolboy1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 schoolboy1994
i hope that's the case! because i feel kinda alone in the FFXIII world...
Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 Xx_Kares_xX
I'm just hoping I survive my second playthrough x.x lol
schoolboy1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 schoolboy1994
you will....YOU WILL SURVIVE! :O
Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 Xx_Kares_xX
Well on the plus side... by the time I finally play through FFXIII again... I will have Last Story to look forward too again <<...>>
schoolboy1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 schoolboy1994
well that's comforting for sure..."the last story" is a really great game! even though i haven't had the chance to play it!
Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 Xx_Kares_xX

You must play it... I am at the Final Boss right now, and I'm gonna beat it tomorrow... it's pretty amazing. Anyway, september in 1st two days.. looking forward to some FFXIII-3 info?

schoolboy1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 schoolboy1994
pretty much! i really need them to release a third, if you finish the second one, you'll probably too!
Falcon084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#190 Falcon084
Member since 2009 • 8778 Posts

And here it is!

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII sees a new spin on an old engine

image_01_97816_640screen.jpgimage_03_45837_640screen.jpgimage_02_89635_640screen.jpg

Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 Xx_Kares_xX
I don't know what the hell to think of this Lightning Returns thing... it seems like Square is cutting the bullsh*t and not even trying to disguise the fact that it's not really Final Fantasy anymore, but at the same time it doesn't sound at all appealing. It seems like they wanted to turn it into an action rpg but instead are making the gameplay kind of like the first parasite eve? (Which could be okay I guess... I really liked that game) but I have the feeling because of the time aspect this will be another game full of dlc and secrets where you can't get the real ending without playing it multiple times x.x.
schoolboy1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 schoolboy1994

alriiiiiiiight!!!!! finally....i'm so happy right now! lol

Falcon084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 Falcon084

schoolboy1994

:D :lol:

schoolboy1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 schoolboy1994
[QUOTE="schoolboy1994"]

Falcon084

hi there! have we met before? 

schoolboy1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 schoolboy1994
[QUOTE="schoolboy1994"]

Falcon084

schoolboy1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 schoolboy1994
[QUOTE="schoolboy1994"]

Falcon084

Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 Xx_Kares_xX
I'm happy too, put out the game so they can finally MOVE ON.
irishdude199210

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 irishdude199210
I'm happy too, put out the game so they can finally MOVE ON.Xx_Kares_xX
Yeah, the sooner this era of FF ends the better.
Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 Xx_Kares_xX
the sad thing is I dont want to be a hater.. I really want to like the things square puts out.. it's just not happening v.v
Falcon084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 Falcon084

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII To Feature Hard Decisions - GT

If there is one thing I hate in a video game it's a time limit! :x

I'll still buy it though :P

Lightning Returns Will Be the Last Final Fantasy XIII And you can expect some familiar faces.