irishdude199210

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#101 irishdude199210
Member since 2010 • 2517 Posts

[QUOTE="schoolboy1994"]i liked XIII's music better than XIII-2's. it was more "final fantasy-like"!Xx_Kares_xX

I haven't played XIII-2 yet, so I can't really give an opinion on that, but I didn't think the music in XIII was too bad... I mean... it was nowhere near Uematsu's level of greatness, but then again neither is Hitoshi Sakimoto's music from the tactics games or Final Fantasy XII. Yes Sakimoto's music is extremely fitting to Ivalice, and I couldn't picture an Ivalice game without his music, but all of his stuff REALLY ran together after a while. he composes in a very... I don't want to say 'repetitive' style but his music hardly ever changes from game to game, let alone from track to track. His style is very Formulaic.. that is the word I was looking for, at least that's how it all comes off to me.

Actually now that I think about it, I think all I can really say about FFXIII is that the music was unmemorable... really the only songs I can even think of the tune too off the top of my head are the battle theme (for obvious reasons, considering how many times you have to listen too it x.x) and the weird, vocalized chocobo song... which I still can't decide if I loved it or hated it. I think it was nice the first time for novelties sake.. but after that it was kind of a mockery of the original tune. I will admit that I disliked the lack of the Final Fantasy Theme, the Prelude, or even the freaking fanfare being ANYWHERE in the game... I guess it was just another way that the company was trying to show it wasn't meant to be a true Final Fantasy game.

:O You took the words right outta my mouth- might I add that I don't even remember the final boss song. I mean come on! That should be a song people love. FFXIII's music has no charm, no menace, no excitement and is as forgettable as most songs in a modern action movie. It's bland, boring, and not diverse at all. No one could do better than Nobou, but this isn't anywhere near his standard. As far as I recall, most songs were orchestra songs, highlighting the lack of personality and musical intelligence. To top it off, theres a Leona Lewis song at the end! Now excuse me while I listen to One-Winged Angel, which even though I only heard for the first time last week, is possibly Nobou's greatest work.
schoolboy1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#102 schoolboy1994
Member since 2010 • 928 Posts
damn...i need back up! :P
angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#103 angelbless
Member since 2003 • 8475 Posts

damn...i need back up! :Pschoolboy1994

Im afraid I cant be of any help :cry:. I can barely remember other songs apart of the Prelude, the Battle songs and the chocobo theme :(. Though I must say that "Kimi Ga Iru Kara" (the Japanese main song which was replaced by the Leona Lewis one, which of course I dont remember ), Its amazing. Not as Uematsus compositions, but close to eyes on me or Melodies of Life. Too bad it was left out :( 

Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#104 Balmane
Member since 2008 • 13255 Posts

damn...i need back up! :Pschoolboy1994

I honestly can't remember any of the songs sorry. But I enjoyed the game somewhat.

Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#105 Xx_Kares_xX
Member since 2009 • 1479 Posts

:O You took the words right outta my mouth- might I add that I don't even remember the final boss song. I mean come on! That should be a song people love. FFXIII's music has no charm, no menace, no excitement and is as forgettable as most songs in a modern action movie. It's bland, boring, and not diverse at all. No one could do better than Nobou, but this isn't anywhere near his standard. As far as I recall, most songs were orchestra songs, highlighting the lack of personality and musical intelligence. To top it off, theres a Leona Lewis song at the end! Now excuse me while I listen to One-Winged Angel, which even though I only heard for the first time last week, is possibly Nobou's greatest work. schoolboy1994

Now that you mention It, I don't remember the last battle song at all either, which is really sad considering I must have spent at least 3 hours trying to beat that boss. (That Bullsh*t instant death attack paired with the fact that when your party leader dies you lose kept screwing me over. That must be one of the worst game design choices they could have come up with. I love how te only way they could make the boss challenging was by being cheap).  In fact, I don't even remember what the last boss had to do with the plot... or even the last bosses name. What was the point of the story again? I would like to broaden my statement to say all of FFXIII (aside from the graphics and Sazh/Frocobo) was completely unmemorable, and I only played this game a little over a year ago.

Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 Xx_Kares_xX

[QUOTE="schoolboy1994"]damn...i need back up! :Pangelbless

Im afraid I cant be of any help :cry:. I can barely remember other songs apart of the Prelude, the Battle songs and the chocobo theme :(. Though I must say that "Kimi Ga Iru Kara" (the Japanese main song which was replaced by the Leona Lewis one, which of course I dont remember ), Its amazing. Not as Uematsus compositions, but close to eyes on me or Melodies of Life. Too bad it was left out :( 

They changed one of the songs from the Japanese release? I didn't know that! That really kind of makews me angry. I didn't care for XIII much, but I'm a huge fan of the Tales series, and they routinely cut out the japanese vocaled intro songs which pisses me off to no end, so the fact that they took out one from FFXIII really irritates me.

Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 Xx_Kares_xX

yes but i think the music was suitable for the game. maybe,as you said, it wasn't a true final fantasy game but the music chosen for different scenes and parts where just right i would say! the battle songs where encouraging, the cut-scene themes never ceased to thrill...c'mon, it wasn't bad now was it?

schoolboy1994

Like I said, I didn't remember it being 'bad' and really it's not fair to compare much of anything to Uematsu's music. I guess it was suitable to the game, after all the music wasn't the only unmemorable thing about the game by a long shot. Joking aside, I remember enjoying a few of the tracks while playing the game, but I just can't remember them now. Kind of like I remember actually having a few moments of genuine fun throughout all the boredom... but I can't remember those either. I was actually trying to defend the composer from FFXIII a bit in my last post by comparing him/her to another FF composer who wasn't uematsu... but even then I actually remember a lot of the tracks from the Ivalice games, and I literally can't remember about 90% of the ones from FFXIII.

Avatar image for irishdude199210
irishdude199210

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 irishdude199210

[QUOTE="schoolboy1994"]

:O You took the words right outta my mouth- might I add that I don't even remember the final boss song. I mean come on! That should be a song people love. FFXIII's music has no charm, no menace, no excitement and is as forgettable as most songs in a modern action movie. It's bland, boring, and not diverse at all. No one could do better than Nobou, but this isn't anywhere near his standard. As far as I recall, most songs were orchestra songs, highlighting the lack of personality and musical intelligence. To top it off, theres a Leona Lewis song at the end! Now excuse me while I listen to One-Winged Angel, which even though I only heard for the first time last week, is possibly Nobou's greatest work. Xx_Kares_xX

Now that you mention It, I don't remember the last battle song at all either, which is really sad considering I must have spent at least 3 hours trying to beat that boss. (That Bullsh*t instant death attack paired with the fact that when your party leader dies you lose kept screwing me over. That must be one of the worst game design choices they could have come up with. I love how te only way they could make the boss challenging was by being cheap). In fact, I don't even remember what the last boss had to do with the plot... or even the last bosses name. What was the point of the story again? I would like to broaden my statement to say all of FFXIII (aside from the graphics and Sazh/Frocobo) was completely unmemorable, and I only played this game a little over a year ago.

Have you been reading my other FFXIII posts? Only joking :P I'm just amazed by the fact you've essentially reiterated me almost word for word :lol:
D3dr0_0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 232

#109 D3dr0_0
Member since 2008 • 3530 Posts
Now that all of you mention it I don't remember the final boss theme either. That's a damn shame I can remember Final boss themes for other RPGs that isn't a FF. Like I said before most themes in XIII were forgettable.
AlBeadFFx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 AlBeadFFx
Member since 2004 • 5813 Posts

[QUOTE="schoolboy1994"]damn...i need back up! :Pangelbless

I don't remember any of the songs from XIII except Kimi Ga Iru Kara, mostly because I have it on my iPod.

Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 Xx_Kares_xX
[QUOTE="Xx_Kares_xX"]

[QUOTE="schoolboy1994"]

:O You took the words right outta my mouth- might I add that I don't even remember the final boss song. I mean come on! That should be a song people love. FFXIII's music has no charm, no menace, no excitement and is as forgettable as most songs in a modern action movie. It's bland, boring, and not diverse at all. No one could do better than Nobou, but this isn't anywhere near his standard. As far as I recall, most songs were orchestra songs, highlighting the lack of personality and musical intelligence. To top it off, theres a Leona Lewis song at the end! Now excuse me while I listen to One-Winged Angel, which even though I only heard for the first time last week, is possibly Nobou's greatest work. irishdude199210

Now that you mention It, I don't remember the last battle song at all either, which is really sad considering I must have spent at least 3 hours trying to beat that boss. (That Bullsh*t instant death attack paired with the fact that when your party leader dies you lose kept screwing me over. That must be one of the worst game design choices they could have come up with. I love how te only way they could make the boss challenging was by being cheap). In fact, I don't even remember what the last boss had to do with the plot... or even the last bosses name. What was the point of the story again? I would like to broaden my statement to say all of FFXIII (aside from the graphics and Sazh/Frocobo) was completely unmemorable, and I only played this game a little over a year ago.

Have you been reading my other FFXIII posts? Only joking :P I'm just amazed by the fact you've essentially reiterated me almost word for word :lol:

Lol, no, I haven't read your other posts. I want to give the game the benefit of the doubt, but the more I think about it the more the flaws come to mind, to the point where that's pretty much all I remember x.x. I hate to be one of those elitest Final Fantasy fans that says 'Everything after VI was gaaarbage' because I don't feel that way... but their certainly has been a decline... and I hope FFXIII/FFII is as low as the series sinks... if anyone mentions FFXIV I will duct tape their mouth shut... FFXI and FFXIV never happend... neither did Dragon Quest X for that matter... main series mmos are one of the many banes of my existence as a gamer x.x

irishdude199210

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 irishdude199210
Bar the mmo's, XIII is the only FF (of which I've played.. Haven't played FFII but I remember reading about it's system, which actually sounded intriguing) that I don't like.
Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Xx_Kares_xX

Bar the mmo's, XIII is the only FF (of which I've played.. Haven't played FFII but I remember reading about it's system, which actually sounded intriguing) that I don't like. irishdude199210

I thought the same thing. The system sounds intriguing but ultimately fails.  I can't say the game isn't worth your time if youare a FF fan, but if you go into it with low expectations you may get more enjoyment out of it. My suggestion to you is this: Make sure to specialize. I found out too late that if you level up someones... let's say 'spirit' stat, it actually has the potential to lower your strength stat and vice versa. So basically it was trying to limit you so you couldn't become all powerful, yet gives no indication that the game works that way.Not to mention that your HP and defense stats can only go up by TAKING DAMAGE...  not exactly the best design choice there either x.x

irishdude199210

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 irishdude199210

[QUOTE="irishdude199210"]Bar the mmo's, XIII is the only FF (of which I've played.. Haven't played FFII but I remember reading about it's system, which actually sounded intriguing) that I don't like. Xx_Kares_xX

I thought the same thing. The system sounds intriguing but ultimately fails. I can't say the game isn't worth your time if youare a FF fan, but if you go into it with low expectations you may get more enjoyment out of it. My suggestion to you is this: Make sure to specialize. I found out too late that if you level up someones... let's say 'spirit' stat, it actually has the potential to lower your strength stat and vice versa. So basically it was trying to limit you so you couldn't become all powerful, yet gives no indication that the game works that way.Not to mention that your HP and defense stats can only go up by TAKING DAMAGE... not exactly the best design choice there either x.x

Woah, not sure about that hp thing. I guess they were going for the ' I'm a battle-hardened warrior who has fought 1000 fights ' type thing :P I mean, it seems realistic that the more used to pain you become, the more you can tolerate. But I can definitely see how that could be a real nuisance. About specializing, I kinda try to do that anyway. Besides, most FF characters bar the main characters have a certain proficiency anyway (for example, Barret in FFVII is gonna have more strength, hp and defense at high levels than other characters, a classic 'tank' character). I tend to go for the all-rounder (main character), tank and healer route for a party.
Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 Xx_Kares_xX
[QUOTE="Xx_Kares_xX"]

[QUOTE="irishdude199210"]Bar the mmo's, XIII is the only FF (of which I've played.. Haven't played FFII but I remember reading about it's system, which actually sounded intriguing) that I don't like. irishdude199210

I thought the same thing. The system sounds intriguing but ultimately fails. I can't say the game isn't worth your time if youare a FF fan, but if you go into it with low expectations you may get more enjoyment out of it. My suggestion to you is this: Make sure to specialize. I found out too late that if you level up someones... let's say 'spirit' stat, it actually has the potential to lower your strength stat and vice versa. So basically it was trying to limit you so you couldn't become all powerful, yet gives no indication that the game works that way.Not to mention that your HP and defense stats can only go up by TAKING DAMAGE... not exactly the best design choice there either x.x

Woah, not sure about that hp thing. I guess they were going for the ' I'm a battle-hardened warrior who has fought 1000 fights ' type thing :P I mean, it seems realistic that the more used to pain you become, the more you can tolerate. But I can definitely see how that could be a real nuisance. About specializing, I kinda try to do that anyway. Besides, most FF characters bar the main characters have a certain proficiency anyway (for example, Barret in FFVII is gonna have more strength, hp and defense at high levels than other characters, a classic 'tank' character). I tend to go for the all-rounder (main character), tank and healer route for a party.

If you are interested by all means, try it! I'd just suggest you do your research before you play it is all. I would almost say this is what I like to call a walkthrough game (not very creative, basically means a game that practically requires a walkthrough) but I know there are far more hardcore gamers out there than me when it comes to skill level, so take my advice at your own discretion ^^'. If you go in with low expectations you may get some enjoyment out of it... just don't expect an FFVI orVII or whatever one of your choice that you think is best.

irishdude199210

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 irishdude199210
[QUOTE="irishdude199210"][QUOTE="Xx_Kares_xX"]

Xx_Kares_xX

If you are interested by all means, try it! I'd just suggest you do your research before you play it is all. I would almost say this is what I like to call a walkthrough game (not very creative, basically means a game that practically requires a walkthrough) but I know there are far more hardcore gamers out there than me when it comes to skill level, so take my advice at your own discretion ^^'. If you go in with low expectations you may get some enjoyment out of it... just don't expect an FFVI orVII or whatever one of your choice that you think is best.

No research for me, I'd rather learn the hard way. Besides, using a walkthrough is like letting someone play the game for you. If there are optional things I'll read about them first, but I never read strategies etc. I beat the game (and superbosses) with my own ability, nothing else.
irishdude199210

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 irishdude199210
[QUOTE="irishdude199210"][QUOTE="Xx_Kares_xX"]

Xx_Kares_xX

No research for me, I'd rather learn the hard way. Besides, using a walkthrough is like letting someone play the game for you. If there are optional things I'll read about them first, but I never read strategies etc. I beat the game (and superbosses) with my own ability, nothing else.
schoolboy1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 schoolboy1994
man...i've never seen this amount of letters and words in one page my whole life! this has to be some kind of a record! lol
Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 Xx_Kares_xX
[QUOTE="Xx_Kares_xX"][QUOTE="irishdude199210"][QUOTE="Xx_Kares_xX"]

irishdude199210

No research for me, I'd rather learn the hard way. Besides, using a walkthrough is like letting someone play the game for you. If there are optional things I'll read about them first, but I never read strategies etc. I beat the gaI agrme (and superbosses) with my own ability, nothing else.

I agree for the most part... and FFII isn't THAT bad as far as cryptic stuff... but there are some older games thet were just ridiculously cryptic and near impossible without guides.

Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 Xx_Kares_xX

man...i've never seen this amount of letters and words in one page my whole life! this has to be some kind of a record! lolschoolboy1994

sorry ^^' I like to talk... especially about games.

irishdude199210

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 irishdude199210
Older games.... Some old games are insane. Not only masochistically hard, but sometimes just bizarre. There's a game that has an item called 'useless junk' which is found at the start of the game and it literally doesn't do anything but apparently finishing the game is impossible if you don't have the item at the end of the game! Can't for the life of me remember the game, been trying to find it again now. I just remember reading about it on wikipedia like a year ago.
Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 Xx_Kares_xX
You know, I remember hearing that somewhere too, but I can't remember what game it was. Most newer games (ps2 and up) really don't need guides at all except for 'extra' stuff... but for a lot of NES and before games guides are almost required x.x
Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 Balmane

man...i've never seen this amount of letters and words in one page my whole life! this has to be some kind of a record! lolschoolboy1994

Oh you haven't seen the worst here. there was a time when everyone quoted each other on one page. And the length of the page was crazy! 

Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 Xx_Kares_xX
Anyway, I will not be at all surprised if they release a XIII-3... it's just really going to suck when I have tp put down an extra $30 freakin' dollars just to get a complete gaming experience... stupid DLC bullcrap. The only game I haven't felt ripped off by the DLC on was Dissidia 012... I have every DLC for that game including BOTH Preorder Bonuses (Cloud's KH outfit and Tifa's Red Dress thing).
schoolboy1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 schoolboy1994

@kares: yes i can see that you like to talk! lol it's ok...the page is yours!

@Balmane: no kiddin'? so did you like set up a new rule or something?

irishdude199210

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 irishdude199210

[QUOTE="schoolboy1994"]man...i've never seen this amount of letters and words in one page my whole life! this has to be some kind of a record! lolBalmane

Oh you haven't seen the worst here. there was a time when everyone quoted each other on one page. And the length of the page was crazy!

I remembet that :P
Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 Balmane

@kares: yes i can see that you like to talk! lol it's ok...the page is yours!

@Balmane: no kiddin'? so did you like set up a new rule or something?

schoolboy1994

There wasn't a rule put in but I guess we knew that it was a bad idea so it didnt get as bad again :P 

schoolboy1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 schoolboy1994
lol...hey balmane...it says that you have done almost 13700 posts! did you start when you were one minute old?
irishdude199210

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 irishdude199210
I've seen users with over 100,000 posts :P
Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 Xx_Kares_xX
100,000? Damn, I've got some catching up to do!
irishdude199210

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 irishdude199210
:lol: 256 posts for a level 27 is pretty low :P
Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 Xx_Kares_xX

:lol: 256 posts for a level 27 is pretty low :Pirishdude199210

lol I'm aware. I actually didn't start using the forums until recently, before that I mostly just read reviews and wrote ones of my own *shruggs* I'll get my count up eventually.

schoolboy1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 schoolboy1994

[QUOTE="irishdude199210"]:lol: 256 posts for a level 27 is pretty low :PXx_Kares_xX

lol I'm aware. I actually didn't start using the forums until recently, before that I mostly just read reviews and wrote ones of my own *shruggs* I'll get my count up eventually.

i guess you and i still got a long way to go...in the posting department i mean!

Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 Balmane

lol...hey balmane...it says that you have done almost 13700 posts! did you start when you were one minute old?schoolboy1994

Well I have been posting with this account since December 2008. And I was extremely active for about a year. 

Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 Xx_Kares_xX
I'm pretty sure this is the most active I've ever been.
irishdude199210

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 irishdude199210
I only started being active last year. I didn't really care until then. I still don't care about post count. Dudes with 50,000+ posts usually just post crap.
Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 Xx_Kares_xX
I don't particularly care either, I was just messing around. Like I said most of my original posts were just reviews and blogs.
schoolboy1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 schoolboy1994

[QUOTE="schoolboy1994"]lol...hey balmane...it says that you have done almost 13700 posts! did you start when you were one minute old?Balmane

Well I have been posting with this account since December 2008. And I was extremely active for about a year.

yes...i can tell!

is it september 1th yet!?!? :cry: i'm dying to know what SE is planning on doing.

Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 Balmane
[QUOTE="Balmane"]

[QUOTE="schoolboy1994"]lol...hey balmane...it says that you have done almost 13700 posts! did you start when you were one minute old?schoolboy1994

yes...i can tell!

is it september 1th yet!?!? :cry: i'm dying to know what SE is planning on doing.

The only thing I am looking forward to on that day is UFC :P 

Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 Xx_Kares_xX
[QUOTE="schoolboy1994"][QUOTE="Balmane"]

[QUOTE="schoolboy1994"]lol...hey balmane...it says that you have done almost 13700 posts! did you start when you were one minute old?Balmane

yes...i can tell!

Forget september first... today is the day that really matters. The North American Release date of the real heir to the RPG throne... THE LAST STORY! *runs outside and unrolls a sleeping bag, waiting by my mailbox for my Pre-ordered copy to get here*

irishdude199210

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 irishdude199210
Unfortunately it's only for Wii, so I can't sample it's delights.
schoolboy1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 schoolboy1994

yeah me too, it's a great loss for me...( nice pic by the way! ;) )

whatever SE is up to, it shouldn't be disappointing, otherwise the whole ceremony is going to get crashed by the fans outside! you know, gunshots, bombings...that sort of stuff! :P

Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 Xx_Kares_xX
We already know what it is though guys x.x it's going to be the announcement of Final Fantasy XIII-3, More demos and information on Final Fantasy XIV and FINALLY a gameplay demo of Versus XIII. That's it. They're building all this hype up just so that they can say, 'Guess what!? It's finally almost done so stop b*tching!'
angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#145 angelbless
Member since 2003 • 8475 Posts
[QUOTE="Balmane"][QUOTE="schoolboy1994"][QUOTE="Balmane"]

[QUOTE="schoolboy1994"]lol...hey balmane...it says that you have done almost 13700 posts! did you start when you were one minute old?Xx_Kares_xX

yes...i can tell!

Forget september first... today is the day that really matters. The North American Release date of the real heir to the RPG throne... THE LAST STORY! *runs outside and unrolls a sleeping bag, waiting by my mailbox for my Pre-ordered copy to get here*

I want that game so bad!!!!! Maybe we can play through wi fi once its released?? :D

Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 Xx_Kares_xX
[QUOTE="Xx_Kares_xX"][QUOTE="Balmane"][QUOTE="schoolboy1994"][QUOTE="Balmane"]

[QUOTE="schoolboy1994"]lol...hey balmane...it says that you have done almost 13700 posts! did you start when you were one minute old?angelbless

yes...i can tell!

I want that game so bad!!!!! Maybe we can play through wi fi once its released?? :D

Yeah that would be awesome ^^

irishdude199210

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 irishdude199210
The last Story came out here 6 months ago, strange because its usually the other way around with N.A usually getting things first. From Software treated us real nice by giving us the black phantom edition of demons souls though, I love that company ^_^ Did The last Story come as a special edition in N.A? (I know its a different development company, but From Software set a good example)
Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 Xx_Kares_xX
If you preordered the game then yes, you get a special edition that comes with an OST and Artbook, but for the average buyer, no I don't believe that it will have anything special too it.
Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 Balmane

The last Story came out here 6 months ago, strange because its usually the other way around with N.A usually getting things first. From Software treated us real nice by giving us the black phantom edition of demons souls though, I love that company ^_^ Did The last Story come as a special edition in N.A? (I know its a different development company, but From Software set a good example)irishdude199210

Actually Europe is getting games earlier now for some reason. Beside the huge games like COD. They must love us more now :P 

irishdude199210

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 irishdude199210
Really? Games come out here 3 days later than N.A (thats good though, releasing things on a Tuesday just plain sucks! ). I have a US psn account too, and ours is actually better for the most part. We have a few less ps one classics, but ours is less flashy, better organised and has some fuking sweet deals every week! I saw Deus Ex Hunan Revolution on sale this week for 8 euro! Complete edition for 10 euro! I bought that game last September for 40 euro, I can't beleive how much the price has dropped in such a short time. Its a great game too. I mean, I'd be more understandable if a crap game was going cheap.