THE HIPPODROME (RULES and General Union Discussion)

Gianhardy141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1401 Gianhardy141
Member since 2011 • 744 Posts

Hopefully the teacher doesn't put this paper through some kind of plagiarism software. I'll get linked right to this union.

She'll probably get traumatized.

Mr_Buttman
oh shooot your kidding me... i had to submit it to a place called turnitin.com...
Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#1402 Bruneauinfo
Member since 2004 • 7777 Posts

well, she would have to prove it was plagerism. i think Buttmann was referring to the quality of posts that she would find in these threads - and she might be a bit shocked to see all of that.

Mr_Buttman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#1403 Mr_Buttman
Member since 2005 • 5528 Posts

[QUOTE="Mr_Buttman"]

Hopefully the teacher doesn't put this paper through some kind of plagiarism software. I'll get linked right to this union.

She'll probably get traumatized.

Gianhardy141

oh shooot your kidding me... i had to submit it to a place called turnitin.com...

I'm not sure how turnitin works exactly, but you'll probably be fine. I copied a couple sentences into google, and google couldn't find anything.

Regardless, your name is on it... so who would you be plagiarizing off of? Yourself?

well, she would have to prove it was plagerism. i think Buttmann was referring to the quality of posts that she would find in these threads - and she might be a bit shocked to see all of that.

Bruneauinfo

Haha imagine if she found the "story" by dicklady.

Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1404 Bruneauinfo
[QUOTE = "Buttman!!"]

Haha imagine if she found the "story" by dicklady.

precisely!

Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1405 Bruneauinfo

wow, we have lost our powers!!

Gianhardy141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1406 Gianhardy141

Gianfranco Ocampo

I lament having to see this question not only posed to me once again, but I shudder the idea that thousands of youths and future intellects will soon waste their life at the foolish prospect of trying to answer the question: "Where's Waldo"? I don't know how much he paid you to reveal this question to so many innocents and it shows how troubled society is to lead thousands to try and find Waldo. Robin Ye, I would not be surprised if I found out you actually have no idea why I'm, sorry for my candor, ignorant in the evil of Waldo but this honestly needs to be brought to the attention of everyone. This...Waldo has destroyed many lives; he is inherently an evil man. People lose their minds when they think of seeing Slenderman, but Slenderman is a mere wife's tale compared to Waldo. Pay close attention now, after this is over and I tell you where Waldo is I expect this question to be taken down...for good.

Everyone who tries to hunt for Waldo and answer where Waldo is generally knows his background. He comes from the Land of Waldo's filled in the land with fortunately with Waldo's that may LOOK like him, but are not as sadistic as he is. He is accompanied by the savage Woof who's crimes I cannot even believe I might actually be writing about. He entered our universe shortly after being bought of by American president Ronald Regan. The cost of allying with Waldo plunged America in a recession in 1982. He then did recon work in Soviet Russia and worked into intimidating Gorbachev to making peace with Reagan. He finally entered the public world in 1987 posed as a cartoon character after Iraq began gaining information for the betrayal of the U.S. After speculation of the origin of Waldo by many honest U.S congressmen and legislators, many people were demoted, killed, and replaced by those afraid of Waldo. All this terror in the 80s paled in comparison to the continued evils that were to continue. His origin is one of the best starts to finding Waldo.

Of course nothing is ever truly hidden when it comes to people like me. People like me are called paranoid, delusional, and cynical. That's the price of truth. Yet people like me are few now, Waldo makes sure of that. The bloody dog Woof smells the fear and distrust of the American people, if Woof kills you after finding out your intentions for finding Waldo, consider yourself lucky. I remember when my friend Ricky was killed. It was horrible, I wasn't prepared to see for the first time, firsthand the horror Waldo does especially now when technology is much more advanced. I saw Waldo forced my friend to walk through a sea of legos while he was barefoot, his feet were far from being recognizable. After tripping multiple times (evident from the scrapes on his knees) Waldo seemed to have played music from Rebecca Black as poor Ricky's ears were bleeding (I later found the track in the house). Waldo always makes sure you're dead when you're inches away from a new bottle of Nutella. Ricky did not die happy.

Waldo killed him, because Ricky was going to speak to Jon Stewart all the information he gathered in Lincoln, Nebraska. See Stewart is protected by the liberal media, the fight between the Liberals vs. the Conservatives equates basically to the existence of Waldo vs. his non-existence. The Liberal media works to destroy Waldo and free America. We've all stayed strong, but we're losing. Waldo has put his puppet on the presidential throne, and many liberals have been helping Waldo without even realizing it! The conservatives who help him, they're not evil. My foolish partners of the Liberal media always confuse this. Heroes such as Bill O' Reilly, and Rush Limbaugh have been told the story Waldo told Regan when he was first allowed to enter the human world. That all Waldo wishes is peace. Peace can only be accomplished through force however; human free will can never bring peace according to Waldo. That and of course Waldo did threaten to kill them, but that's beside the point. Can you see how Waldo has split the politics of the world up, killed numerous who stand up for what is right, and is responsible for the global conflicts of this world. Yet people want to find him for trivial reasons, why? People do not find Waldo, Waldo finds us.

Searching for Waldo without the intent to bring him down results in delusion. See Hanford was smart. When he decided to cover up the secrets of Waldo by making him appear to be a cartoon character he drew a curse on Waldo's eyes. Before I begin with the details of the curse let me say that the Waldo people think they see in magazines, books, newspapers etc etc. That's not Waldo. It's a fake. What Hanford did was put a curse on that "Waldo's" eyes. Anyone who stares at the eyes of Waldo will succumb to a delusion, the belief that Waldo is cute and innocent. That delusion prevents the truth to be able to get across to people. Scandinavian lore speaks of this curse, the only cure is a complete strong will to convert. It took 14 years of convincing before I broke out my soulless state and learned the horror Waldo poses. See how this question ruins lives? When asked this question the flock will simply Google Image Waldo's picture (the horror behind Google will be left for another day) and imagine that they "found" Waldo. The truth then can never get across...

Anyway, lets get back to your question. Where is Waldo you ask? If I had told you right from the beginning two things would've happened. 1)You would've scoffed and walked off, and 2) If I had told you without informing you the dangers of Waldo you wouldn't have a chance to defend yourself before Woof decided to kill you for knowing where Waldo was. Now that you know all about Waldo's evil, I can safely tell you where Waldo is. Of course it'll do you know good, all of the Liberal media know and look what good that h as done, but you wish to know. He's on Planet Kolob. I did tell you that Waldo was born in the 80s when Reagan bought Waldo from the other side. Still he's existed since near the dawn of time. In the 1800s the savior Joseph Smith discovered the planet Kolob. What he doesn't know (hindsight 20-20) was that the angel he spoke too was actually an avatar of Waldo. Still at least his revelation brought news to where he lives now. Anyway I have told you now, and now I must continue my annual duty patrol of my house. Intel has told me Waldo himself will be coming for me. Anyway I must get ready tomorrow is another d....

Gianhardy141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1407 Gianhardy141

Creative Writing

What was happiness to me? This emotion appears as I look at the smile of my two daughters and wife. Happiness is expressed when my money can be used to make others smile. The new dollhouse, nice dress, never makes them hesitate to smile. I look at my farm in content seeing a farm of care instead of simply plants. What was sadness to me? Does anyone like seeing their daughters cry? I lose my temper in an undeserved fashion, and there goes my image ruined by the eyes of my family. I can't count how many emotions are tied to my family. Never did I think that could easily be taken away, that a life filled with unmaterialstic desires could suddenly transform.

I stared at the corporate suit. Clean haircut compared to my sandy uncared for haircut. Nice clean suit compared to my dirty flannel shirt. As I stared at his features he said "You run a nice farm out here, good for business and there's a profit you and me can share together". I try to remember when I've ever been visited by someone like him and I say "What kind of profit"? The man chucked as he rolled a bottle at me and abruptly walked up. He began to leave and as he left he said "Once you put it in the plant's and get a better profit call me". The tiny bottle shook in my hand and I thought to myself what was desirable and what was right. I raised my head as knowledge of what this bottle contained flickered to my head. The fancy furniture in my house could be further improved and make everything a luxury. I stared at the bottle and quickly rushed to the window. As I stared out the window the suit laughed as he got into his fancy Ferrari. It hummed nicely as he started it, and as I stared intent he reached his hand out the window and threw a roll of money on a floor. As he raced into the darkness I could've sworn I heard him yell "Life's only good with money".

A lifestyle can change so easily. Every time the harvest gained me three times more money than the past my smile and hunger in my eyes showed clearly to my family. How many times did I ignore my wife and daughters as they told me off with all the luxuries I was buying for myself? I keep hearing words such as selfish and vain, yet those replies are completely ignorant. There is a ladder in society between sadness and despair. We were always in the middle of the ladder and I was climbing it up to happiness. What crossed my mind is what makes me disappointed in myself. For a second I looked at the suddenly ridiculous gift I was getting for my daughter I thought "Is the reason why I'm taking so long climbing the ladder is because of the heavy weight of this family"? I changed my mind on that thought as I began thinking about important things such as that Ferrari the suit drove.

I woke up, but past the obvious factor occurring during sleep, I didn't know where I was. As I looked I saw garbage cans, mice, and the dark alley. Well pretty typical I was in a gutter after a night of drinking. I looked at my left hand and saw a bottle of beer. I tried to stand but my leg had a sprain and I fell down abruptly. I noticed I wasn't even wearing clothes I owned causing me to wonder what I did. I grabbed this clothes and my hand slipped on something wet. I looked and was aghast when I saw it was blood. I got up eventually, and avoided the vomit. I looked where I was, I was behind a church. I haven't been here since I became successful. I swigged some more beer and walked in stumbling and falling a few times. It was empty except for the pastor who was kneeling in deep contemplation before the altar. As I began to approach his voice echoed "So you've returned". I was surprised as he knew who I was and asked how he knew it was me. The pastor chuckled as he stood up and smiled "Your recent smell has a reputation". I stared at him thinking back to what I did last and how people acted around me which he then interrupted my thinking by asking "What are you doing here". That question made me wonder what made me come in here. The pastor said shamefully "What happened to you, you were respected yet you look as if you haven't taken care of yourself in weeks". I asked rudely "In what fashion are you criticizing me"? The pastor simply replied "What do you think"? I therefore replied angrily "I don't need this from you; I'm moving up yet your standing here in a dingy church, praying for what"! The pastor immediately knew what I implied and he said "praying isn't just for material gains; it's more complicated than that, only the vain would think that is the only purpose". I scoffed and turned from him which he replied "You're falling apart and you need to realize it". I said arrogantly "my views of falling apart differs from yours, I view falling apart as becoming something like you". The pastor approached me and looked me right in the eyes as he said "My purpose in life is clear and meaningful, it goes beyond simply trying to be more successful than others it stretches so far that my purpose will go beyond my mortal existence on earth". I said shamefully "Nothing that I'm doing is wrong"! The pastor replied quickly "It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter the kingdom". Why are these people so...self-righteous. I've never noticed this quality about them and to end this conversation I said "I'm going to move up the social ladder and climb it to happiness!" The pastor started to turn back to the altar saying "How can you move up the ladder, if you can barely move yourself". I didn't reply to which he said "No wonder your family left you". Maybe I was suffering a bit self delusion, but that comment stung. My vision deteriorated and soon realized tears were in my eyes. I remember I was sober enough to yell to my family to get out and return if they ever stop being a burden. The pastor finally knelled back unto the altar and said "Go back to your old ways, there are better ways to move up the social ladder besides materialism, like me, I'm actually on top of it". I nodded and walked off toward the exit ignoring the pain in my leg and saw the rain from earlier stopped in a miracle like fashion. Before I left I turned and said something I had not said in months "God be with you pastor". The pastor turned around and said "May God pull you through".

"Here's more of your money as promised" the suit said as he tossed rolls of money at my table. He laughed saying "You know you're a criminal, you buy this magic bottle of me for thousands and your getting so much more profit, I think its time we make partner". I looked down shamefully as I said "I don't want to make business this way anymore, its wrong". Its amazing how a smile is always glued to his face as he said "What the hell are you talking about"? I replied quickly "This is not the proper lifestyle to be living in, this greed isn't the proper way to happiness". He smirked as he said "Don't you go moral on me, money equals happiness" he pulled more money out of his jacket as he continued "Having the grand luxury of being able to have anything you want for trivial purposes is great". I then replied "And your family, your wife"? He looked at me as if I just suggested to use the toilet in front of him as he said "Who needs a wife when you can simply have a fun one night stand". I stared at the suit and asked him if he thought about that in his parenthood. The smile was still glued on his face as he said "Did I love that drug abuser"? . I stood from the chair and said "I'm returning to what's important to me, instead of all this money I'd rather be poor than without my family". The suit said smugly "And where are they now, shopping for shoes"? I stared uncomfortably at him and replied "I drove them off". The suit replied "See your real ego, your real personality is the one in which drove you away from your family". I told him patiently to leave, I understood the logic he was trying to make and even if he beat me in this argument it wasn't going to change my mind so I told him to get out. The suit decided to leave and as he left he threatened "I've gotten my hands dirty when necessary, never guarantee that I won't return".

It was a new day, a better day. I expected the return to normalcy to take longer, a process they would had to have overcome. She knew me longer than that to know who my Jekyll and Hyde was. Did I leave a bad history behind? Of course I did, I have to face the realization that I was tempted and corrupted. That threat made by the suit will linger in my mind, and when necessary I know that the safety of my children will always exceed my own when the time comes- if it comes. I look at my old wallet and see only two Hamilton's. Do I miss seeing Benjamin? I no longer think like that, and hopefully I won't again.

Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1408 Bruneauinfo

heman1.jpg

my POWERS HAVE RETURNED!!!! WOOT!!! 

Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1409 Bruneauinfo
If we all carved 12/21/3012 onto walls and caves today, think how many people we'd freak out in 1000 years.
harden007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#1410 harden007
Member since 2004 • 6884 Posts
we wont be around that year I'm afraid.
Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1411 Bruneauinfo

well, if the sigularity happens soon we will.

Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1412 Bruneauinfo

follow me on twitter:

https://twitter.com/Bruneauinfo

harden007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1413 harden007

You have been blocked from following this account at the request of the user.

Twitter

lol 

Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1414 Bruneauinfo

lol

umm.... what's your twitter? 

harden007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1415 harden007
I think it's Sophotatos. My avatar is a fluffy dog with a monacle.
Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1416 Bruneauinfo

unblocked!

harden007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1417 harden007
I mostly got onto twitter to stalk celebrities, so I don't tweet much.
Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1418 Bruneauinfo

i rarely tweet myself. it's mostly a place i go to read stuff if i'm bored

Mr_Buttman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1419 Mr_Buttman
I haven't hopped on the Twitter train yet. Like I need another reason to be addicted to the Internet... sweet, sweet Internet.
Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1420 Bruneauinfo

like the new look of your sig and avatar.

also, Twitter's not so addictive. there is a weeding out process to find good stuff to read. however, i do find things there that i don't find anywhere else. it's also nice because you can build your selection of incoming info by being selective about who you follow. so if you have a bunch of loser friends, and they're the only ones you follow then you're never going to use Twitter. however, if you follow great thinkers and people who are interesting then you're going to enjoy it.

Mr_Buttman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1421 Mr_Buttman

Yeah it's from a tv show called Spartacus aka The Most Badass Show Ever Seen On Television (seriously, plus you get to see Lucy Lawless' boobs).

So Twitter basically sounds like you get to read famous people's "Facebook status" without actually being "friends" with them. That way Tom Cruise doesn't get pictures of Bruno's baby flooded on his newsfeed. Am I kind of on the right track?

Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1422 Bruneauinfo

basically you're following them - getting their posts. but they don't get your unless they decide to follow you. and sure, it can seem like facebook in that sense if that's the kind of people you want to follow. however, there are magazines like Wired that I follow. i also follow SpaceX and a number of thechnology reviewers. so i get a lot of posts that are about technology that lead me to articles on things i find interesting. 

harden007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1423 harden007

Why did we, as a union, not pick up and start playing DWOnline? Just curious.

I remember when this union created "Knights Online" characters and played that for a while. I think only Sparrow and myself remember that. 

Gianhardy141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1424 Gianhardy141

Why did we, as a union, not pick up and start playing DWOnline? Just curious.

I remember when this union created "Knights Online" characters and played that for a while. I think only Sparrow and myself remember that. 

harden007

I had trouble downloading it at the time 

besides i think it was cheap, they took to long to make it so the hype died  

Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1425 Bruneauinfo

basically i'm so burned by my only experiences with MMOs that i couldn't help but feel bad about the whole idea. i mean quite a few of us have DW7, but we never get online and play together.

harden007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1426 harden007
We need some sort of celebration or ceremony to be performed. List your ideas here.
Avatar image for Victorious_Fize
Victorious_Fize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1427 Victorious_Fize
Member since 2011 • 6128 Posts
My coronation idea sounds good, no?
Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1428 Bruneauinfo

we could build an altar to solitude and issolationism

Victorious_Fize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1429 Victorious_Fize
oh i know, we complete the shrines for users who haven't had them but stuck through! :P
DPumbliQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#1430 DPumbliQ
Member since 2006 • 17367 Posts

We need some sort of celebration or ceremony to be performed. List your ideas here.harden007

What's the occasion?

Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1431 Bruneauinfo
let's celebrate the return of DPQ!!!!! WOOOOTTTTTT!!!!!!
Victorious_Fize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1432 Victorious_Fize
I'll drink to that!
DPumbliQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1433 DPumbliQ

let's celebrate the return of DPQ!!!!! WOOOOTTTTTT!!!!!!Bruneauinfo

I'll drink to that!Victorious_Fize

Oh, you guys. :P

Where's the booze?

Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1434 Bruneauinfo
you have to imagine it... sorry.
Victorious_Fize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1435 Victorious_Fize
i'm drinking pepsi rofl
DPumbliQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1436 DPumbliQ

you have to imagine it... sorry.Bruneauinfo

:( Oh well.

i'm drinking pepsi roflVictorious_Fize

Better than nothing. :P

harden007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1437 harden007
I agree, I'll start up a party thread for DPQ as soon as I don't feel lazy
Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1438 Bruneauinfo
until then, welcome to the unofficial DPQ pre-party!!! i'd post some killer pics, but the html editor function is not working.
DPumbliQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1439 DPumbliQ

Woo!

Can we have booze? :P

Victorious_Fize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1440 Victorious_Fize
only if it's icelandic!
DPumbliQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1441 DPumbliQ

only if it's icelandic!Victorious_Fize

Well our booze is pretty expensive (pretty normal for 6 packs of beer to be $15 - 20).

Plus it's all monopolized by the state, I say we find some American alcohol instead.

Victorious_Fize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1442 Victorious_Fize

damn son that's expensive

support local i guess? lol

there's really no merit to shelling out that much 

Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1443 Bruneauinfo
or beer from Mars. now that would be cheap stuff!!! :P call Curiosity!!
DPumbliQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1444 DPumbliQ

damn son that's expensive

support local i guess? lol

there's really no merit to shelling out that much 

Victorious_Fize

No local here either, that's illegal. Only the state and a few select bars are allowed to sell alcohol (the bars are about two times as expensive as buying it from the state run alcohol shops). :P

Victorious_Fize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1445 Victorious_Fize
i can see why you're persistant about the booze now lol
Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1446 Bruneauinfo
well, you could make your own. of course if that's legal.
DPumbliQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1447 DPumbliQ

i can see why you're persistant about the booze now lolVictorious_Fize

:P

well, you could make your own. of course if that's legal.Bruneauinfo

Nope, brewing is illegal too. :|

Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1448 Bruneauinfo
omg, it's illegal to brew your own? or are you just underage?
DPumbliQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1449 DPumbliQ

omg, it's illegal to brew your own? or are you just underage?Bruneauinfo

No, it's illegal for everyone.

Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1450 Bruneauinfo
wow! not saying it's common, but there's a full blown hobby for it here. of course i don't drink, so i don't care, but that's weird. what, are there no Catholics in Iceland?