Gianhardy141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 Gianhardy141
Member since 2011 • 744 Posts

i guess since i'm the current Emperor i could always change rule IV if i really wanted to. :P

Bruneauinfo
lol read what the members must do if that was to happen :P You power level isnt over 9000 yet like Jeffsteel or Harden. You need a week more for that
Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#202 Bruneauinfo
Member since 2004 • 7777 Posts

LMAO 

that sounded like a DBZ comment! lol

i do like the new banner. i was thinking about bouncing the banner around back and forth from the original to "others". the above I'm calling the DWU ROTK Makover version.

perhaps i could create some kind of a banner competition. the winner gets there banner on top for a week or something. or maybe we could have a holiday banner competition. hmm....

Gianhardy141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203 Gianhardy141

LMAO 

that sounded like a DBZ comment! lol

i do like the new banner. i was thinking about bouncing the banner around back and forth from the original to "others". the above I'm calling the DWU ROTK Makover version.

perhaps i could create some kind of a banner competition. the winner gets there banner on top for a week or something. or maybe we could have a holiday banner competition. hmm....

Bruneauinfo
A week? I stopped the sig and bannr making after the work it took :P I'm petioning though that we SHOULD get rid of the orignal banner though and put some (by vote) dw6 and dw7 character models and format it with Shu- Liu Bei, Guan Yu, and Zhang Fei with green color background Wu- Sun Jian, Sun Ce, and Sun Quan with red in background Wei- Cao Cao, Xihaou Dun, and Xihaou Yuan with blue. Shows the 3 kingdoms yet keeps up with the current games
Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 Bruneauinfo

i have no problem putting up things like that. my main concern is that they be VERY well done - like mine was. but it is important to put the original up so that people get nostalgic when they visit.

:D

Gianhardy141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 Gianhardy141

i have no problem putting up things like that. my main concern is that they be VERY well done - like mine was. but it is important to put the original up so that people get nostalgic when they visit.

Bruneauinfo
so we'll have to switch from time to time?
unknown37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#206 unknown37
Member since 2006 • 5135 Posts

Just paying my respects to the new emperor, you deserve it Bruneauinfo

Now to get back to work.

harden007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#207 harden007
Member since 2004 • 6884 Posts
[QUOTE="Bruneauinfo"]

i guess since i'm the current Emperor i could always change rule IV if i really wanted to. :P

Gianhardy141

lol read what the members must do if that was to happen :P You power level isnt over 9000 yet like Jeffsteel or Harden. You need a week more for that

lol best DBZ reference ever.

The Scroll referring to the banner is a "Sacred Scroll," but of all the scrolls it's the least sacred of the ten. I almost didn't translate that scroll but I'm hyper-nostalgic so I did. Also the scroll refers only to being cursed for "removing" the banner.

Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 Bruneauinfo

so i guess i'll be hearing a few "YOU BASTARD"'s

JeffSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#209 JeffSteel
Member since 2004 • 2989 Posts
Look's like an inauspicious start for the communi- I mean Red Dynasty.  Cursed right out of the gate lol.
Gianhardy141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 Gianhardy141
Look's like an inauspicious start for the communi- I mean Red Dynasty.  Cursed right out of the gate lol.JeffSteel
lol more of the communistic comments :P
Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 Bruneauinfo

Top 10 Commie Jokes

1) Three workers find themselves locked up, and they ask each other what they're in for. The first man says: "I was always ten minutes late to work, so I was accused of sabotage." The second man says: "I was always ten minutes early to work, so I was accused of espionage." The third man says: "I always got to work on time, so I was accused of having a Western watch."

2) An old man is dying in his hovel on the steppes. There is a menacing banging on the door. 'Who's there?' the old man asks. 'Death 'comes the reply. 'Thank God for that,' he says, 'I thought it was the KGB.'

3)Pravda announced that it welcomed letters to the editor. All correspondents were required to include their full name, address and next of kin.

4) Q. "Why do the KGB operate in groups of three?" A. "One can read, one can write and one to keep an eye on the two intellectuals."

5) Leonid Brezhnev pays a state visit to France and he's given a VIP guided tour of Paris. He's conducted round the splendours of the Élysée Palace, but remains as stony-faced as ever. He's shown the masterpieces of the Louvre, but the curators fail to get any reaction out of him. He's taken to the Arc de Triomphe, but displays not the slightest interest. Eventually, the official motorcade drives him to the foot of the Eiffel Tower, where Brezhnev finally stares up in amazement and astonishment. He turns to his French hosts and asks in bewilderment: "But, Paris is a city of 9 million people… surely you need more than one watchtower?"

6) Stalin decides to go out one day and see what it's really like for the workers, so he puts on a disguise and sneaks out of the Kremlin.

After a while he wanders into a cinema. When the film has finished, the Soviet Anthem plays and a huge picture of Stalin appears on the screen. Everyone stands up and begins singing, except Stalin, who smugly remains seated.

A minute later a man behind him leans forwards and whispers in his ear: "Listen Comrade, we all feel exactly the same way you do, but trust me, it's a lot safer if you just stand up."

7) A man saves up his rubles and is finally able to buy a car in Soviet Russia. After he pays his money the he is told he will have his car in three years. "Three years!" he asks "What month?" "August" August? What day in August?" He asks. "The Second of August" is the reply. "Morning or Afternoon?" "Afternoon. Why do you need to know?" "The plumber is coming in the morning."

8) Why do ex-Stasi officers make the best Berlin taxi drivers? Because you only need to tell them your name and they'll already know where you live!

9) Moscow in the 1970s. Deepest winter. A rumour spreads through the city that meat will be available for sale the next day at Butcher's Shop no. 1. Tens of thousands turn up on the eve of the event: wrapped up against the cold, carrying stools, vodka, and chessboards, they form an orderly queue.

At 3 am the butcher comes out and says, "Comrades, I've just had a call from the Party Central Committee: it turns out there won't be enough meat for everyone, so the Jews in the queue should go home." The Jews obediently leave the queue. The rest continue to wait.

At 7 am, the butcher comes out again: "Comrades, I've just had another call from Central Committee. It turns out there will be no meat at all, so you should all go home."

The crowd disperses, grumbling all the while: "Those bloody Jews get all the luck!"

10) A KGB officer is walking in the park and he sees and old Jewish man reading a book.

The KGB says "What are you reading old man?" The old man says "I am trying to teach myself Hebrew."

KGB says "Why are you trying to learn Hebrew? It takes years to get a visa for Israel. You would die before the paperwork got done."

"I am learning Hebrew so that when I die and go to Heaven I will be able to speak to Abraham and Moses. Hebrew is the language they speak in Heaven." the old man replies.

"But what if when you die you go to Hell?" asks KGB.

And the old man replies, "Russian, I already know."

Avatar image for Victorious_Fize
Victorious_Fize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 Victorious_Fize
Member since 2011 • 6128 Posts
That was a good read.
Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 Bruneauinfo

They weren't new jokes. 

harden007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 harden007

once of my favorite soviet jokes is a simple one:

"We pretend to work and they pretend to pay us." 

Gianhardy141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 Gianhardy141
Why did the communist cross the road? Because someone else was living in his house (Just thought of that...)
Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 Bruneauinfo

shouldn't that be:

"We pretend to work and WE pretend to pay us?"

:P

harden007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 harden007
perhaps general discussion is a better thread in which to spam than this one.
JeffSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 JeffSteel
Member since 2004 • 2989 Posts

Top 10 Commie Jokes

1) Three workers find themselves locked up, and they ask each other what they're in for. The first man says: "I was always ten minutes late to work, so I was accused of sabotage." The second man says: "I was always ten minutes early to work, so I was accused of espionage." The third man says: "I always got to work on time, so I was accused of having a Western watch."

2) An old man is dying in his hovel on the steppes. There is a menacing banging on the door. 'Who's there?' the old man asks. 'Death 'comes the reply. 'Thank God for that,' he says, 'I thought it was the KGB.'

3)Pravda announced that it welcomed letters to the editor. All correspondents were required to include their full name, address and next of kin.

4) Q. "Why do the KGB operate in groups of three?" A. "One can read, one can write and one to keep an eye on the two intellectuals."

5) Leonid Brezhnev pays a state visit to France and he's given a VIP guided tour of Paris. He's conducted round the splendours of the Élysée Palace, but remains as stony-faced as ever. He's shown the masterpieces of the Louvre, but the curators fail to get any reaction out of him. He's taken to the Arc de Triomphe, but displays not the slightest interest. Eventually, the official motorcade drives him to the foot of the Eiffel Tower, where Brezhnev finally stares up in amazement and astonishment. He turns to his French hosts and asks in bewilderment: "But, Paris is a city of 9 million people… surely you need more than one watchtower?"

6) Stalin decides to go out one day and see what it's really like for the workers, so he puts on a disguise and sneaks out of the Kremlin.

After a while he wanders into a cinema. When the film has finished, the Soviet Anthem plays and a huge picture of Stalin appears on the screen. Everyone stands up and begins singing, except Stalin, who smugly remains seated.

A minute later a man behind him leans forwards and whispers in his ear: "Listen Comrade, we all feel exactly the same way you do, but trust me, it's a lot safer if you just stand up."

7) A man saves up his rubles and is finally able to buy a car in Soviet Russia. After he pays his money the he is told he will have his car in three years. "Three years!" he asks "What month?" "August" August? What day in August?" He asks. "The Second of August" is the reply. "Morning or Afternoon?" "Afternoon. Why do you need to know?" "The plumber is coming in the morning."

8) Why do ex-Stasi officers make the best Berlin taxi drivers? Because you only need to tell them your name and they'll already know where you live!

9) Moscow in the 1970s. Deepest winter. A rumour spreads through the city that meat will be available for sale the next day at Butcher's Shop no. 1. Tens of thousands turn up on the eve of the event: wrapped up against the cold, carrying stools, vodka, and chessboards, they form an orderly queue.

At 3 am the butcher comes out and says, "Comrades, I've just had a call from the Party Central Committee: it turns out there won't be enough meat for everyone, so the Jews in the queue should go home." The Jews obediently leave the queue. The rest continue to wait.

At 7 am, the butcher comes out again: "Comrades, I've just had another call from Central Committee. It turns out there will be no meat at all, so you should all go home."

The crowd disperses, grumbling all the while: "Those bloody Jews get all the luck!"

10) A KGB officer is walking in the park and he sees and old Jewish man reading a book.

The KGB says "What are you reading old man?" The old man says "I am trying to teach myself Hebrew."

KGB says "Why are you trying to learn Hebrew? It takes years to get a visa for Israel. You would die before the paperwork got done."

"I am learning Hebrew so that when I die and go to Heaven I will be able to speak to Abraham and Moses. Hebrew is the language they speak in Heaven." the old man replies.

"But what if when you die you go to Hell?" asks KGB.

And the old man replies, "Russian, I already know."

Bruneauinfo

Lol

Victorious_Fize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 Victorious_Fize

perhaps general discussion is a better thread in which to spam than this one.harden007

I agree. But your joke was lol.

On topic: should we contribute to the history by mentioning the start of the Red Dynasty, or the end of Qin? From what I've seen, last preserved chapter of our history invovles the Golden Dynasty.

Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 Bruneauinfo

we should discuss it in General Discussion.

Gianhardy141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 Gianhardy141
So let it be this place shall cease to create off topic topics :D
Victorious_Fize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 Victorious_Fize
Alright then, lets lock this topic and open it once we have a real concern about the union's history.
Mr_Buttman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 Mr_Buttman
Member since 2005 • 5528 Posts

we should discuss it in General Discussion.

Bruneauinfo

So let it be this place shall cease to create off topic topics :DGianhardy141
Alright then, lets lock this topic and open it once we have a real concern about the union's history.Victorious_Fize

Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 Bruneauinfo

lmao

CptJSparrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 CptJSparrow
Member since 2007 • 10898 Posts
For the first time, I'm going to let people into some of the folders in my extensive photobucket account. Since the following album and its sub album are relevant to DWU, http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y258/Lu_Bu/pics/hijack/ password: manbearpig 44 oldies from the golden days of DWU.
harden007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 harden007

Awesome password. 

I like the "spam protection" and the roadsign.

I think I remember a few of those but they're probably everywhere so.

Thanks for posting that. 

Victorious_Fize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 Victorious_Fize

Man, that's historic. Harden, you should consider having them preserved on 1st page or something. 

Mr_Buttman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 Mr_Buttman
Ha, I use the same password for my router.
Lord_CaI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#229 Lord_CaI
Member since 2012 • 33 Posts
This thread is amazing. Thanks harden for putting this together! Our history will never be forgotten.
harden007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 harden007

This thread is amazing. Thanks harden for putting this together! Our history will never be forgotten.Lord_CaI

Thanks. I'm sure you must have a memory or two to share, even if it was like 7 years ago. 

CptJSparrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 CptJSparrow
The hell?
Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 Bruneauinfo

The hell?CptJSparrow

my sentiments exactly!

Mrs_DickLady

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 Mrs_DickLady
Member since 2012 • 43 Posts

DURRR YOU FORGOT DA PART OF THE HISTORY WHERE I DA HOTTEST DWU MEMBER EVER.

GIVEN HANDIES TO THE FIRST OFFICER TO MAKE DA CHANGE!

CptJSparrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 CptJSparrow
sage
Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 Bruneauinfo

somebody get the cauldron! we're cooking this one up!!

Avatar image for mitsuhideakechi
mitsuhideakechi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 mitsuhideakechi
Member since 2007 • 2018 Posts
Was that really lord cal? O.O!....
Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 Bruneauinfo

no.

and welcome back Mitz! i see my request worked!!

harden007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 harden007
Haha it's Mitz!
Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 Bruneauinfo

some day they'll be asking that quesiton about you, Mitz.

Gianhardy141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 Gianhardy141

some day they'll be asking that quesiton about you, Mitz.

Bruneauinfo
what about me ;) 
Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 Bruneauinfo

Well, for those of you FROM THE FUTURE!!! It's been slow these last few days!

Avatar image for scarefaceeverst
scarefaceeverst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 scarefaceeverst
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

shorter version: LuBu01 and I spammed topics and messages constantly on several different accounts and everyone else was just along for the ride. 

Avatar image for scarefaceeverst
scarefaceeverst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 scarefaceeverst
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

I recognize the name harden but I also remember him not being important or relevant, ever. 

nice wall of text/circlejerk though 

Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 Bruneauinfo

we jerk in squares.

Mr_Buttman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 Mr_Buttman

shorter version: LuBu01 and I spammed topics and messages constantly on several different accounts and everyone else was just along for the ride. 

scarefaceeverst

I gave you a tl;dr in the op.

I recognize the name harden but I also remember him not being important or relevant, ever. 

nice wall of text/circlejerk though 

scarefaceeverst

Harden has been one of the most important guys here since the DWU had it's greatest downfall in history (in 2007)... Man, I can't believe how long it's been. One of the few guys that has been able to bridge the old into the new.

Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 Bruneauinfo

it is we who have changed buttman. we are the corporation. we are the men in black. we are the machine.

unknown37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#247 unknown37
Member since 2006 • 5135 Posts

I'm just Batman :x

And unlike the rest of GS, you're SLOW. SLOW is not DEAD. boo yah

Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 Bruneauinfo

The union has been pretty slow these past few weeks. I actually ahd to go back and reread some of the thread to get your joke.