gaming discussion V3

  • 83 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by leon2365 (13053 posts) -

this is the 3rd iteration of this thread. for discussing all things related to gaming. post what you're currently playing, what you just finished, maybe even ask for help here if you like.

#2 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72434 posts) -

what have you guys been playing?

#3 Posted by leon2365 (13053 posts) -

I am currently working on JSR, and serious sam HD: TFE

#4 Posted by TAMKFan (32755 posts) -

I've been playing Injustice: Gods Among Us. I plan to play more Super Mario 3D World soon.

#5 Posted by harry_james_pot (10943 posts) -

Mostly playing Battlefield 4. Aside from some issues, the game is super fun.

#6 Posted by leon2365 (13053 posts) -

replaying fallout: new vegas again.

#7 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72434 posts) -

trying to finish Walking Dead atm, still a great game

#8 Posted by leon2365 (13053 posts) -

playing fallout 3 again.

#9 Posted by harry_james_pot (10943 posts) -

@leon2365 said:

playing fallout 3 again.

I absolutely love that game! Unlike New Vegas..

#10 Posted by leon2365 (13053 posts) -

@harry_james_pot said:

@leon2365 said:

playing fallout 3 again.

I absolutely love that game! Unlike New Vegas..

fallout 3 was amazing. I like it just a tad bit more than vegas.

#11 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72434 posts) -

i bought New Vegas. but i haven't tried that game yet

#12 Posted by leon2365 (13053 posts) -

its pretty good. not as good as 3, but still good.

#13 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72434 posts) -

@leon2365 said:

its pretty good. not as good as 3, but still good.

i wouldn't know :P

#14 Edited by leon2365 (13053 posts) -

@The_Last_Ride said:

@leon2365 said:

its pretty good. not as good as 3, but still good.

i wouldn't know :P

well then go play it. let us know what you think of it. :P

#15 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72434 posts) -

@leon2365 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@leon2365 said:

its pretty good. not as good as 3, but still good.

i wouldn't know :P

well then go play it. let us know what you think of it. :P

i have to do that after christmas when i have time and money

#16 Posted by TAMKFan (32755 posts) -

The game I ordered on Amazon sure is taking a while to arrive. But then again, it is near Christmas.

#17 Posted by leon2365 (13053 posts) -

@The_Last_Ride said:

@leon2365 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@leon2365 said:

its pretty good. not as good as 3, but still good.

i wouldn't know :P

well then go play it. let us know what you think of it. :P

i have to do that after christmas when i have time and money

"no time like the present." or so they say.

#18 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72434 posts) -

@leon2365 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@leon2365 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@leon2365 said:

its pretty good. not as good as 3, but still good.

i wouldn't know :P

well then go play it. let us know what you think of it. :P

i have to do that after christmas when i have time and money

"no time like the present." or so they say.

There is a january sale, that' pretty much the closest thing we have to Black Friday here where stuff gets to 50% off

#19 Edited by leon2365 (13053 posts) -

ah. I see. well than carry on.

#20 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72434 posts) -

@leon2365 said:

ah. I see. well than carry on.

I am probably buying most of my games then

#21 Posted by leon2365 (13053 posts) -

@The_Last_Ride said:

@leon2365 said:

ah. I see. well than carry on.

I am probably buying most of my games then

for me, I just wait until games come down in price to $10 or less. saves me a LOT of money.

#22 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72434 posts) -

@leon2365 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@leon2365 said:

ah. I see. well than carry on.

I am probably buying most of my games then

for me, I just wait until games come down in price to $10 or less. saves me a LOT of money.

i rarely preorder or buy games new. The only games i got new this year was Ni No Kuni and PES 14. There were games that i got for my ps4, but that's a big exception. With games like NBA 2k14, AC IV and Battlefield 4

#23 Posted by TAMKFan (32755 posts) -

I'm playing Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus now.

#24 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72434 posts) -

@TAMKFan said:

I'm playing Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus now.

How is it?

#25 Edited by leon2365 (13053 posts) -

@The_Last_Ride said:

@leon2365 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@leon2365 said:

ah. I see. well than carry on.

I am probably buying most of my games then

for me, I just wait until games come down in price to $10 or less. saves me a LOT of money.

i rarely preorder or buy games new. The only games i got new this year was Ni No Kuni and PES 14. There were games that i got for my ps4, but that's a big exception. With games like NBA 2k14, AC IV and Battlefield 4

I don't think I bought a game on release this year.

#26 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72434 posts) -

@leon2365 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@leon2365 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@leon2365 said:

ah. I see. well than carry on.

I am probably buying most of my games then

for me, I just wait until games come down in price to $10 or less. saves me a LOT of money.

i rarely preorder or buy games new. The only games i got new this year was Ni No Kuni and PES 14. There were games that i got for my ps4, but that's a big exception. With games like NBA 2k14, AC IV and Battlefield 4

I don't think I bought a game on release this year.

I am not getting a lot next year, i am cutting down then. Dragon Age and Watch Dogs might be the only ones

#27 Posted by leon2365 (13053 posts) -

@The_Last_Ride said:

@leon2365 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@leon2365 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@leon2365 said:

ah. I see. well than carry on.

I am probably buying most of my games then

for me, I just wait until games come down in price to $10 or less. saves me a LOT of money.

i rarely preorder or buy games new. The only games i got new this year was Ni No Kuni and PES 14. There were games that i got for my ps4, but that's a big exception. With games like NBA 2k14, AC IV and Battlefield 4

I don't think I bought a game on release this year.

I am not getting a lot next year, i am cutting down then. Dragon Age and Watch Dogs might be the only ones

considering I wait until games lower in price, I will most likely be buying plenty of older games.

#28 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72434 posts) -

@leon2365 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@leon2365 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@leon2365 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@leon2365 said:

ah. I see. well than carry on.

I am probably buying most of my games then

for me, I just wait until games come down in price to $10 or less. saves me a LOT of money.

i rarely preorder or buy games new. The only games i got new this year was Ni No Kuni and PES 14. There were games that i got for my ps4, but that's a big exception. With games like NBA 2k14, AC IV and Battlefield 4

I don't think I bought a game on release this year.

I am not getting a lot next year, i am cutting down then. Dragon Age and Watch Dogs might be the only ones

considering I wait until games lower in price, I will most likely be buying plenty of older games.

i do the same, i usually just get them on sales or when they are cheaper

#29 Posted by leon2365 (13053 posts) -

@The_Last_Ride said:

@leon2365 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@leon2365 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@leon2365 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@leon2365 said:

ah. I see. well than carry on.

I am probably buying most of my games then

for me, I just wait until games come down in price to $10 or less. saves me a LOT of money.

i rarely preorder or buy games new. The only games i got new this year was Ni No Kuni and PES 14. There were games that i got for my ps4, but that's a big exception. With games like NBA 2k14, AC IV and Battlefield 4

I don't think I bought a game on release this year.

I am not getting a lot next year, i am cutting down then. Dragon Age and Watch Dogs might be the only ones

considering I wait until games lower in price, I will most likely be buying plenty of older games.

i do the same, i usually just get them on sales or when they are cheaper

its good strategy. saves money.

#30 Posted by TAMKFan (32755 posts) -

Yeah, it's not very often that I get games for $60. Anyway, I've been playing DuckTales: Remastered for PS3 a bit.

#31 Posted by leon2365 (13053 posts) -

started doom again.

#32 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72434 posts) -

i got my 7 last game i purchased for 50% off or more

#33 Posted by leon2365 (13053 posts) -

last games I got were free.

#34 Edited by The_Last_Ride (72434 posts) -

@leon2365 said:

last games I got were free.

Which ones :o?

#35 Posted by leon2365 (13053 posts) -

@The_Last_Ride said:

@leon2365 said:

last games I got were free.

Which ones :o?

sleeping dogs, GTA4, GTA3, GTA liberty city. GTA:SA, vvvvvv, shadow warrior, and many others.

#36 Posted by TAMKFan (32755 posts) -

Nice. I own many of the GTA games myself. In fact, the only ones I don't have are the top-down ones. I also have Sleeping Dogs, but haven't played it all that much yet.

#37 Posted by leon2365 (13053 posts) -

I have the first 2 GTA games myself. they are pretty fun. played them when I was younger.

#38 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72434 posts) -

@leon2365 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@leon2365 said:

last games I got were free.

Which ones :o?

sleeping dogs, GTA4, GTA3, GTA liberty city. GTA:SA, vvvvvv, shadow warrior, and many others.

holy crap

#39 Posted by leon2365 (13053 posts) -

@The_Last_Ride said:

@leon2365 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@leon2365 said:

last games I got were free.

Which ones :o?

sleeping dogs, GTA4, GTA3, GTA liberty city. GTA:SA, vvvvvv, shadow warrior, and many others.

holy crap

indeed.

#40 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72434 posts) -

@leon2365 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@leon2365 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@leon2365 said:

last games I got were free.

Which ones :o?

sleeping dogs, GTA4, GTA3, GTA liberty city. GTA:SA, vvvvvv, shadow warrior, and many others.

holy crap

indeed.

Humble Bundle?

#41 Posted by leon2365 (13053 posts) -

@The_Last_Ride said:

@leon2365 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@leon2365 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@leon2365 said:

last games I got were free.

Which ones :o?

sleeping dogs, GTA4, GTA3, GTA liberty city. GTA:SA, vvvvvv, shadow warrior, and many others.

holy crap

indeed.

Humble Bundle?

nope. that wouldn't be free. that would be cheap, but not free.

#42 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72434 posts) -

some of them are free though

#43 Posted by leon2365 (13053 posts) -

I have yet to see a free humble bundle.

#44 Posted by TAMKFan (32755 posts) -

I have just recently beaten Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus.

#45 Posted by leon2365 (13053 posts) -

going at dead rising 2 sill. many achievements to get.

#46 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72434 posts) -

going through my backlog, not going to buy any games until FFX is here

#47 Posted by leon2365 (13053 posts) -

im just going through different games. bioshock, portal 2, braid. just random odds and ends.

#48 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72434 posts) -

playing NBA a lot lately

#49 Edited by leon2365 (13053 posts) -

playing lots of GH when I find people.

#50 Edited by The_Last_Ride (72434 posts) -

@leon2365 said:

playing lots of GH when I find people.

i used to play a lot, but i just stopped because i couldn't find anyone to play with