Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 laserone
Member since 2005 • 679 Posts
[QUOTE="Leovigild"] Hello, everyone.

My name is Scott, I'm 34 and I live in Columbia, MO (though not for long as I am soon to relocate to Philadelphia). I've been playing video games since I was 10 or so and have been playing Xbox for a couple of years now.

I recently signed up for Xbox live, mainly to play Halo 2, but also a smattering of other games. I'm looking for other mature gamers to play on line with. I have a friend in the D.C. area with whom I play frequently, but the more the merrier. I'm hoping that I can find some potential opponents here.

Hi!  Welcome aboard!  Hubby and I have xbox360 and hubby plays online, although I haven't yet.  Good to see ya!  :)
laserone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 laserone
[QUOTE="Rated_25"]Hi there fellow people, Im 25 and Im living in Eindhoven, The Netherlands. I found out about this union through Hasturs profile and I 'filled in the application-form' right away. :P As most of you guys/girls, I just needed a union to have some 'mature'-talk. Besides gaming/music/movies/friends, I work as a multimedia developer most of my time. For some more information about me check my profile, cause actually I just wanna say hi! Im pretty confident I will enjoy my stay here in this union, and if I can be of any help in some sort of way please ask! Cheers and talk 2 you soon, Rated_25 PS I know I have a big sig, I will make a proper -less disturbing- one when I have the time....

Hi Rated!  So glad you found us.  :)  It's so true, it's a refreshing change to have some adult gamers to chat with.  I hope to see you and the other new members posting.  Feel free to make yourself at home here.  Welcome!  :) :)
laserone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 laserone
Hi, I just joined, very glad to be a member. I'm glad I'm not the only 30-something lurking on these boards. I am currently saving up to upgrade my computer, or buy a new one completely so I can play Oblivion. Ok, don't know what else to say, she said self consciously. Bye! cawscorp

Hi cawscorp!  Welcome aboard!  I hope that you and the other new folks make yourself at home here, post on the boards, suggest article links for the front page, etc.  Sometimes this group slows down a bit but it always picks back up.  We have a good group of people here, hope you enjoy!  :)

Lauren
nodham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#104 nodham
Member since 2005 • 3007 Posts
Hello! I just stumbled in here when I was browsing someone's unions and one glance at the message there and forum topics and I'm sold. I keep telling myself gaming is an adult passtime as much as it is a kid's but every time I go online all I see is, well, kids. Or I hear them chatting to each other, that's even more depressing. Glad to have found this great place. There's hope yet! I'm 24, born in Toronto but living in Prague at the moment. I grew up wishing I had an NES and standing in line in department stores for a chance to play one, until I got a Gameboy. Not that I had many games for it but that was probably the beginning of the end. My friends had SNES and Genesis systems so I would often hang out there, playing Sonic and Spiderman games. When we got a 486 I started playing stuff on that, and then we got our Pentium with CDrom ... and sound card! wow, that was the final step before I ended up the hopelessly addicted pc gamer I am today. anyway, great to be here.
laserone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 laserone
Hi Nodham!  So glad you found our union!  So, born in Toronto?  My hubby is from Toronto and I just love visiting there.  How long have you been in Prague?  Well, welcome to our board and please feel free to participate!  :)
Lauren
nodham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#106 nodham
Member since 2005 • 3007 Posts
I've been living here for about ... 8/9 years I think, so I would say I know the city quite well. I'll probably be moving to London quite soon so unfortunately I won't be able to help you out should you visit Prague in the near future, even though I'd love to. :)
Avatar image for Celine_Aensland
Celine_Aensland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#107 Celine_Aensland
Member since 2005 • 261 Posts

H'lo.

I'm 26, mixed descent, British nationality, working overseas. I lecture part-time and play in a band for fun. Gaming has been a long-time hobby with me, probably due to all the moving I've done and consequently little opportunity to collect friends instead :p

I'm one of those activist nuts who resent the increasing intrustion of the Content Cartel's controls over how we use their products. Needless to say I play a lot of niche games, and shoving something at me and saying come on try this, everyone likes it! is a surefire way of making me hate it instantly :p I do my own reading up about games and stuff but most of my experience of new games comes from watching my brother who is also an avid gamer, and observing my friends who run a cybercafe - they have loads and loads of games so I'm aware of most of the new stuff floating around. I also own most of the consoles out there but I spend less time on them. I dislike online multiplayer games but I have plenty of LAN buddies if I feel like multiplaying. I also like to read. A lot. Manga, fanfiction, and sci-fi. In that order. I play the keyboard and synths in my band btw. I hate movies - I think I watched 5 this year. And only 1 was a new one. Music, feh. Nothing in the charts, nothing on the radio. I import game soundtracks and that's what my band plays. We need a new bassist though, ours left to get married.

Life's too short, run with scissors.

soul_motor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#108 soul_motor
Member since 2003 • 2348 Posts
Hi Everyone, my name is Jim, and it feels funny to be considered one of the "mature" people!  At 27, I would think I was one of the immature :wink:  Then again I just had the realization a couple of weeks ago I have t-shirts older than a lot of the kids on GameSpot...  (my favorite shirt is almost see through as I've been wearing it for 14 years now, I just can't find another shirt so comfy) 

I've been doing the GSpot thing for a couple of years now, but not too intensely.  It is sort of the bane to my wife who ironically found out about the site and told me about it :P  I've been playing video games most of my life.  I remember playing my mom's 2600 on occasion when I was little.  To this day I can't play any version of breakout without the paddle, it's just sacrilege...  My brother and I got our Nintendo in 91, and the SNES the following year.  I played a lot of Nintendo the following couple of years.  As I got into High School though, my gaming went on hiatus, though I did buy the Virtual Boy, which I still break out from time to time....  I bought my N64 in 97, but I really didn't play it that much.  I've really gotten into gaming again in about 2002 when I got my Cube.  I got my PS2 in 04, and my DS on launch!  I'm not a "fanboy," I just haven't been able to justify the purchase of any other systems, and typically Nintendo is cheaper.  What can I say, my wife and I like to have a place to live and something to eat :wink:

I work part time at a GameStop, so I've actually seen my gaming decline recently.  A lot of the games are same old same old.  I am giddy about the Wii though, it seems like a whole new thing, and that's just what this "old guy" could use.  Well, enough rambling on about myself, I better get going.  It's nine o'clock and past my bedtime.
jemlyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#109 jemlyn
Member since 2005 • 293 Posts

I was considering starting an adult's union, glad to see there already is one (so I started one for writers instead!).

I'm Jem, 29, from Australia.  I don't mind chatting to the younger gamers but it'd be nice to talk games with people my own age a little more too.  Especially lately, as I have way too much time on my hands.

celtic1962

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 125

#110 celtic1962
Member since 2004 • 13200 Posts
Hey everyone!  Name's Dave.  I'm 43 and live in Florida, though I lived in New England for the first 32 years of my life and remain loyal to my Boston/New England sports teams.  Been videogaming since I went to arcades in the late 70's.  Favorites are RPGs, Survival Horror and sports games.  My wife puts up with it, figures it's my hobby and I could be doing worse things:lol: We have 3 kids ranging from 6 - 16.  16 year old son is a video game fan and we have fun playing games together.  Have been an accountant most of my career but am now looking into possibly teaching in either middle school or high school.
jemlyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 jemlyn

Been videogaming since I went to arcades in the late 70's.celtic1962

*high fives celtic1962*

celtic1962

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 125

#112 celtic1962
Member since 2004 • 13200 Posts

[QUOTE="celtic1962"]Been videogaming since I went to arcades in the late 70's.jemlyn

*high fives celtic1962*

High fives back to ya Jemlyn!  Like they say, you're as young as you feel.:D

babstheyaris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 babstheyaris
Member since 2006 • 3143 Posts
Hi, my name is Babs and I'm from the UK ( North Wales ). I found this Union while I was browsing and liked the look of it so I thought that I'd join. If you want my details please feel free to read my blogs. I'm an officer in 3 Unions and try to keep posting in a few others, although I'm trying to find about 6 that I really like and stick with them.   
babstheyaris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 babstheyaris
Member since 2006 • 3143 Posts
Correction 2 Unions....I just resigned from one.
2bizarre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 2bizarre
Member since 2005 • 158 Posts
Welcome Babstheyaris
laserone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 laserone
Hi all! I wanted to say WELCOME to the new members. :)

Celine, welcome! I liked your post. It's true, we all have our own tastes and I very often don't like what everyone else does (or, I like it, but suck at it, hahah). Hey Jim, that's funny what u said about your shirts being older than some kids on gamespot, that's too true! I like coming to this union because it's kind-of a haven away from the immature attitudes I see on a lot of other forums. That's funny that your gaming has declined since working at gamestop- why do u think that is? I find that when I work at a place, I tend to buy more of the things they sell there, not less (unless it's food, then I get an aversion to the stuff they sell). Yeah, I can't wait until the Wii but I STILL hate that name. Hi Jem! A writer's union? I'd like to check that out, sounds interesting. HeyDave, I'm in Florida too! I'm in southwest Florida (Fort Myers). How do u like Fl after living up north? (I hate it, LOL!) Hi Babs, welcome, glad u like our union! Sometimes I have a hard time keeping up, but I try! :)

Welcome all!!!
Lauren :)

jemlyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 jemlyn

Hi Jem! A writer's union? I'd like to check that out, sounds interesting.laserone

Indeed.  Jump on board.  Together we can rescue the English language!

Click here to have a look.

PowerstrokeGT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#118 PowerstrokeGT
Member since 2004 • 907 Posts
Hey all. Just wanted a bit more mature gamers around me. Nice to be here!
As my gamercard says below, my tag on 360 is TwelveGaugeSlug.
jeffdailey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#119 jeffdailey
Member since 2003 • 160 Posts
My name is Jeff I am 28 years old and have been playing video games form the earlier days of the Atari 2600 and Commodore 64/128 Most of the young members won't know what those are but I know the older ones will.
Arnott_69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 Arnott_69
Member since 2005 • 35 Posts

Hello All,

I can't stress how happy I am to have found a union with members I can relate to!!!!! I've been a member for about a year and a half and up until recently I haven't seen any members remotely close to my age. I stumbled upon this union and finally felt like I wasn't the only gamer over the age of 12! Thank you SO much for having a union for Adult Gamers. At least  I feel at home as a member of GameSpot....

-krs

jeffdailey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 jeffdailey
Member since 2003 • 160 Posts
Yeah it really is nice to have a union with all mature players when it seems like only the young players are on gamespot. I seem to remember one poll somewhere that showed the median player was around 28 or so. So there are alot of us out here.
laserone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 laserone
Hi PowerstrokeGET, JeffDailey, Arnott_69, and everyone.  So glad u found us here at Adult Gamers!  I am sometimes bad about keeping up w/ the board, but like you, I am glad to have a safe haven to come to when I want to hear something other than pre-teen banter.  :)  I hope you all feel at home here.  :)
cpgrisw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 cpgrisw
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

Hey, everyone. Like the rest of you, I am so glad to have other people to talk to about gaming. I never played when I was a kid, but have had a blast for the last 6-7 years. But I get strange looks from most of the folks I know when I tell them I love to play video games.

I play ps2 and pc games and have two big questions (one of which was discussed in an earlier thread). I'm trying to decide about buying the ps3 or investing in some other platform in addition to the playstation. Any further thoughts?

I'm also very curious, but timid about on-line gaming. I  LOVE rpgs, but am shy about getting online and getting to know people. I don't really have anyone else to form a group with. Any advice?

sunnyblonde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 sunnyblonde
Hey Everyone! Just wanted to take a quick moment to introduce myself. Name is Galina & I am a gaming addict. :)   My husband (also a gamer) live in Orlando Florida & are always looking for more gamer friends. This is a GREAT board! Im so glad that I found it. Im looking forward to getting to know all of you. Currantly Im playing WOW (but ready to move on) and various XBOX & PC games.
Lonzac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 Lonzac
Member since 2005 • 335 Posts
Hiya everyone. i've prolly introduced myself in this thread, but i've been away for a while (read a number of months).

My name is chris but here on GS i use lonsac :) and i'm going to try to get round to posting more often from now on.

So hey :)
dmajchrzak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#126 dmajchrzak
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

Hi All,

I've been playing games since the Intellivision Days,  then moved up to Sega Genesis, PC, Xbox and now, XBox360.  I'm 36 and live in Southern NH with my wife, two kids and two cats.  

Currently I'm playing GRAW on the 360.  Soon I'll be blowing up Birds of Prey in Star Trek: Legacy.  If you're interested... send me a friend request to my Live gamertag...  SparkyEE

See you online!

- Dave

firstosprey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 firstosprey
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts

Hey All,

This is truly refreshing to actually find a group, or should I say Union, of Adult Gamers.

I'm in my mid 30's, living in Gainesville, FL with my family. I've been seeking adult gamersto playXbox 360 games with online! Unfortunately those contacts are few and far between:?. I've been gaming since the early days of Radio Shack "Pong" ,Intellivision, ColecoVision and Atari cartridges.

If anyone is looking to play please send a friend request toXbox 360 Gamer Tag:"dboy 18a" :) ! Please let me know your from the Union!

Insight:

For some time now, shortly after the release of “Rainbow Six Black Arrow“, I’ve seen a steady decline in civility throughout the online Gaming Community L . Unfortunately, the friends that I had come to know quite well, didn’t upgrade to the Xbox 360. Shortly after that, I found it hard to meet adult gamers with similar interests, including gaming styles.

Hopefully through his Forum I will earn the respect of some new friends who enjoy gaming as much or more than I do:D. Finding people who play games with similar gaming styles is never easy.

When “Ghost Recon, Advanced Warfighter” came out I was lucky to play with a group of military minded, tactical thinking, individuals who helped me achieve the rank of General (25) & #4 on the Top Ten list within five days. Unbelieveably I managed to stay in the top 100 for 3 months without playing one ranked match after reaching 25. Utilizing solid teamwork, quick reflexes, & spec-ops inspired ambush & flanking techniques were very successful against  "run -n- gun" style of gameplay. It wasn’t long after that I realized I set myself up for all kinds of attacks from people of all ages, while in the top ten (mostly young gamers). Calling me names, sending me threatening messages etc…  I’m sure you’ve all been there, done that, got the tee-shirt ,hat, coffee mug, bumper sticker, bobble-head doll and ash tray.

Man I just want to play:

I ‘m a die hard techie who loves to see what developers can throw at us next. Gaming is more than a hobby to me, it is a way to meet good people with similar interests who just want to have fun. Don’t get me wrong kicking some a** and taking names is fun too, but I like to take the High road by not tearing apart my adversaries when the fight is done. I like to thank my opponents for a solid round!

My Best Games:

Teams that stay frosty, use 360 degree cover techniques, while working together towards the same objective, what a rush! When it is done right there is nothing like it, Bound, Cover-Fire & Flank. The best teams I've had the privilege to be a part of trust and have Mutual Respect for one another. The best games I've been lucky to play a part in, always used proper planning and tactics.

"The general who wins the battle makes many calculations in his temple before the battle is fought. The general who loses makes but few calculations beforehand." - Sun Tzu, "The Art of War"

So thank you to all for being part of the Adult Gamers Union! It is without a Shadow of a Doubt this Union has renewed my faith that Adults like to play. Many thanks for your time, Let the Games Begin!

:D

Dboy 18A (AKA: Apache 319& FirstOsprey)

SoundPig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 SoundPig
Member since 2004 • 241 Posts
Hello everyone!
    I live in Florida with my wife, who is also a bit of a gamer.
It's nice to meet all of you.
SoundPig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 SoundPig
Hey, wait... was that activity?
Again! Again!
laserone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 laserone
Hi!  I just wanted to welcome all the new members!  Thanks for joining!  CPGRISW, regarding gaming online, some love it, some find it too trash-talky.  I don't game online a lot myself, so I'm not the best to advise.  But I do like to go online w/ my DS and Animal Crossing and that is fun, but so far I've been lucky and not had any kids come in and ransack my town.  :)  Sunnyblonde, hi from Florida!  I live in southwest Florida myself, Fort Myers.  Welcome!  :)  Welcome back Lonzac!  Welcome dmajchrzak!  I'm 37 myself, it's so fun to meet other adult gamers here.  :)  FIRSTOSPREY, I'm in florida too, Fort Myers.  LOL HI from Florida!  Wow, PLAYSWITHPHOTOS is from Florida too??  This is turning into the Florida Adult Gamers Union, LOL!
mac48hoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#132 mac48hoser
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts
galgoz is my member name but my name is George.  I am 32 and a stay at home dad that also has a web design business.  I am a big time gamer and love PC games and has a Wii in route that according to the tracking number will be here no later than 7PM on Wed. Nov. 22.
St_Stu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#133 St_Stu
Member since 2005 • 1338 Posts
Wow sometimes u do get what u want. I had just made a post ranting about how there should be some sort of "adult" forum...and here I am.  Well HELLO everbody my real name is Alex I'm from Canada. Right now I'm playing GOW. DUHH! lol. I just beat it on hardcore and I'm hoping they release another update for it soon, the online is a little glitchy. My next purchase will probably be Viva Pinata...Just can't resist the packaging ;-).  Anywho Thanks to the creators of this union I hope its peacefull here, if u know what I means.
St_Stu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 St_Stu
Member since 2005 • 1338 Posts

Hey, everyone. Like the rest of you, I am so glad to have other people to talk to about gaming. I never played when I was a kid, but have had a blast for the last 6-7 years. But I get strange looks from most of the folks I know when I tell them I love to play video games.

I play ps2 and pc games and have two big questions (one of which was discussed in an earlier thread). I'm trying to decide about buying the ps3 or investing in some other platform in addition to the playstation. Any further thoughts?

I'm also very curious, but timid about on-line gaming. I  LOVE rpgs, but am shy about getting online and getting to know people. I don't really have anyone else to form a group with. Any advice?

cpgrisw

U don't really have to be shy, U'r not forced to talk to anybody. I myself hardly talk to the other players unless they seem to be nice people. But if you are interested in online then your safe bet would be to go with the 360. And if u do decide to get into online gaming it will really expand your gaming and add some great replay value to some games.

Since you're into RPGs u probably already played oblivion on you're PC. If u haven't its an awesome RPG for the 360 console, I think it might also be coming to PS3. That and look out for MAss Effect also coming to the 360. That one looks like a really killer sci-fi action RPG.

SoundPig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 SoundPig
Wow sometimes u do get what u want. I had just made a post ranting about how there should be some sort of "adult" forum...and here I am. Well HELLO everbody my real name is Alex I'm from Canada. Right now I'm playing GOW. DUHH! lol. I just beat it on hardcore and I'm hoping they release another update for it soon, the online is a little glitchy. My next purchase will probably be Viva Pinata...Just can't resist the packaging ;-). Anywho Thanks to the creators of this union I hope its peacefull here, if u know what I means.St_Stu

Hello there, I'm glad you could make it. You were on a subscriber only board so I had to private message you about this place. It's pretty quiet here, but it's been picking up a bit lately.
Have fun.
angrygimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 angrygimp
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
Well hello everyone. I just read a topic in the subscriber forums about an over 18 forum and there was a link to this union, great. My name is Niclas, I'm 23 years old and live in a town called Lund in Sweden. I'm currently studying to become a human resource manager here att the university. I've been playing games a pretty long time. I started when I was about 6-9 (can't remember) with the nes, then came the snes from there on it was pc gaming for a while. After that it was a combination of the ps2 and the pc. Now a days my graphics cars is a bit outdated and so is my ps2 so I'm more or less waiting for the ps3 (march next year. It sucks). I don't really post thats much on the forums here mainly because they tend to become a bit childish at times, yeah I know 23 isn't that old but there is quite a difference between 13 and 23. So thanks for the union and I hope I can contribute. /Niclas
duncanr2n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 duncanr2n
Member since 2003 • 2449 Posts
Hello all. Just found this Union and thought I'd join up. I'm 35, wife, three kids. I've been playing video games for as long as I can remember. I used to type programs into my Commadore VC20 that were in my dad's computer magazines just so I could play a game where the letter P would jump over moving o's. Nice to see a union devoted to us 'orginal gamers'
SoundPig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 SoundPig
Welcome guys.  There are people here, I promise  :wink: .
air0123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#139 air0123
Member since 2006 • 1411 Posts
Hello, my name is Bryce, i'm 23. I was born and raised in Florida, still here. I have been playing games since I can basically remember. Glad to see that there is somewhere to get away from all of the fanboys really, not that I don't mind seeing what some people have, just sometimes it get a little ridiculous. Currently playing GoW, already beat it on casual and hardcore, which I am very proud of, right now I am trying to beat it on insane by myself and I am on act 5, almost to RAAM, again very proud of doing this with no help.
Ontain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#140 Ontain
Member since 2005 • 25501 Posts
Hello, I'm a 29 year old systems admin from NYC. I've been gaming since i was 8. the first console i owned was nes but i moved onto pc some after and only recently because more interested in consoles because of the wii. I love my wii and how i actually feel like it's making me healthier. I scored a 28 yesterday on the fitness and that made my day.
j_bulmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 j_bulmer
Member since 2006 • 110 Posts
Hi there. I'm 20 and from Durham, England. I love gaming and am so happy that i have found a place for the older gamer, like myself (i know i'm only 20, but still older than a lot of people that frequent this site). I hope to have many a mature discussion with you all, and see no childish idiotic rants (oh yes i have spotted them throughout the forums!) Nice to be here. John
DJ_Katty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 DJ_Katty
Member since 2006 • 129 Posts
Hello. n.n I'm Katty, a 21 year old college student girl who plays way too many videogames. o.o

Hai :D
Chalkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 Chalkman
Member since 2003 • 4617 Posts
I'm Scott. I live in California and i'm 34. I love games mostly sims, but i play basically all types.
TIGGRAIN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 TIGGRAIN

Hi Everyone,

The name is Wolffie

Real name is Yvonne

Female Gamer for 23 of my 27 years of life.

Own Gameboy Advance, Gameboy Color (Pokemon Edition), Sega Genesis, Saturn, Dreamcast, TurboGraphix 16, crappy PC. Used to own an Atari 2600

Love RPG's, MMO's, Racing, Action, Platform, FPS, and Puzzle games.

TIGGRAIN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 TIGGRAIN
We have a Durham County, in North Carolina USA where I live. It is the county right next to mine. I live in Wake the captial county of my state. Their major city is also called Durham.
SoundPig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 SoundPig

Hi Everyone,

The name is Wolffie

Real name is Yvonne

Female Gamer for 23 of my 27 years of life.

Own Gameboy Advance, Gameboy Color (Pokemon Edition), Sega Genesis, Saturn, Dreamcast, TurboGraphix 16, crappy PC. Used to own an Atari 2600

Love RPG's, MMO's, Racing, Action, Platform, FPS, and Puzzle games.

TIGGRAIN

Hello!
Welcome to the union. It's quiet here, but everyone is wonderful. I hope you enjoy yourself.
Killer_Dodds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#147 Killer_Dodds
Member since 2006 • 794 Posts
Hi im Shawn,, 17 m canada. love playing games of anytype...unlessits puzzle. love to work with computers..and i play drums in band
TJ-Bubba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 TJ-Bubba
Member since 2002 • 222 Posts
Hi, my name is Mike and I'm 41 years old. I play as much I can, competing with my wife, four kids, house with garden and all my other interests about time.
They win, unfortunatly but I have my PSP :wink:

I play Playstion 2 and PSP games mostly and I especially like SOCOM and MGS.
Been in gaming since PONG but I can't say I'm experienced compared to todays youth. We didn't have computers at home when I was a kid... :cry:
CheddarLimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#149 CheddarLimbo
Member since 2006 • 3909 Posts
Hey everybody! I just joined the Union today. I've been a Gamespot member for a few months, but I've been coming here for a long time. I'm glad to see a union for adults.

I'm married, have a son (1 1/2), and I live in Texas. I've been gaming all my life, from video games to table-top rpgs to paintball. I've had a NES, SNES, Gameboy, GBA, GBA SP, and a Gamecube. This Christmas I got both a DS and a Wii, so I'm really stoked about all the new titles available for me and my family.

I hope to have a good time here. I've been trying to find a better sense of community on G.S. for a while, and I think this Union is a good place to start.

-CL
SoundPig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 SoundPig
Hey everybody! I just joined the Union today. I've been a Gamespot member for a few months, but I've been coming here for a long time. I'm glad to see a union for adults.

I'm married, have a son (1 1/2), and I live in Texas. I've been gaming all my life, from video games to table-top rpgs to paintball. I've had a NES, SNES, Gameboy, GBA, GBA SP, and a Gamecube. This Christmas I got both a DS and a Wii, so I'm really stoked about all the new titles available for me and my family.

I hope to have a good time here. I've been trying to find a better sense of community on G.S. for a while, and I think this Union is a good place to start.

-CL
CheddarLimbo

Hello, welcome to the AGU, where the conversation in slow, but the grammer is remarkable :P