Xbox users brought the price increase upon themselves.

• 169 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

static197

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 static197
Member since 2010 • 271 Posts

[QUOTE="static197"]

[QUOTE="BPoole96"]

I guess you're right. I always see things immediately for how much they cost when I buy something. Spending $50 to me just means $50 deducted from my bank account rather than thinking of it over an elongated time frame (especially for services). Even things like my gym membership that is $50/month I just see as $600/year. Maybe I should do that to make costs seem lower so I don't stress it too much.

BPoole96

yikes $50 a month

I pay $90 a year for gym membership

What!? :shock:

I mean the gym I go to is nice and has multiple swimming pools, basketball courts, hot tubs, indoor track, the whole shabang, but I'd definitely switch to a $90/year in a heartbeat

yea mines has all that too except it only has one swimming pool.

AdmiralBison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 AdmiralBison
Member since 2008 • 3970 Posts

[QUOTE="Twixty"]

60 a year? thats nothing bro nothing

Gxgear

I see what you did there.

I've spent $15,000 on hardware and peripherals alone.

$800 on PC software- MS Outlook 10, Symantec, FTP sites

$200 on PSN, XBLA, iTunes, Steam and Wiiware games.

heck I can spend more then that in a year on the occasional cab fares.

Vault2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Vault2008
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
Of course. Microsoft is like a pet - they're going to test the waters and push things, see what they can get away with it. I'm guilty of paying $50 a year for Xbox LIVE. Will I pay $60 for Xbox Live? Technically, I usually get mine where there's a discount so not likely, though if the service improves a bit I say the $10 may be well justified.
GrilledCharlie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54 GrilledCharlie
Member since 2009 • 754 Posts

I actually tend to agree with the TC. Those who willingly pay for things that are in no way worth the money, are the ones perpetuating the cycle of increasing prices.

raynimrod
"Worth the money" means different things to different people. Some people will pay hundreds of dollars for a single baseball card. Some people will pay thousands of dollars for a painting. I wouldn't pay exorbitant prices for either of those things. However, XBOX LIVE is "worth the money" to me, so I have no problem paying $40-$50 a year. If it reaches a price that is not "worth the money" to me, then I will stop playing XBOX 360 and use my PS3 for something other than blurays and Sony exclusives.
sky_rend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 sky_rend
Member since 2005 • 207 Posts
I can't wait 'til MS bundles another useless feature you can probably use on the PC for free with your p2p online and jacks up the price.
roflcopter317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 roflcopter317
Member since 2010 • 709 Posts

[QUOTE="Twixty"]

static197

if it's nothing send me $60 a year.

you could buy a game with that money.

why does PC/PS3/wii get it free while microsoft feels they can charge xbox users for it ? reason - because you allow it.

But he'll get nothing out of it.

Your point = fail.

gamecubepad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -12

#57 gamecubepad
Member since 2003 • 7214 Posts

Paying for LIVE was fine since 2002 because it was always substantially better than the competition(as if there was any last gen). Sony has really improved PSN over the past 2yrs, so now it seems like LIVE is overpriced, but what can you do?

I gladly paid for LIVE over the past 3yrs, and it hasn't even cost me $100 due to some lucky deals I got. That was at least the difference between the 360 and PS3 when I purchased it. I'm gonna renew at $40, so it will be $140 for 4yrs., and I don't regret it one bit.

Next gen it might be different. No more Bungie Halos, Mass Effect is multiplat, Sony wouldn't dare release a $600 system again. If PSN is free I just might start off with Nintendo and Sony systems, then buy the next Xbox later in the gen.

xYamatox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 xYamatox
Member since 2005 • 5180 Posts

Lucky for me my subscription ends October, so I'll get another year for $40. After that, I'm not sure if I'll continue with it, though. Halo Reach and Gears 3 are the only exclusives with multiplayer I want to play, and both of those games usually don't last long online for me (2-4 months max).

AdmiralBison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 AdmiralBison
Member since 2008 • 3970 Posts

[QUOTE="static197"]

[QUOTE="Twixty"]

roflcopter317

if it's nothing send me $60 a year.

you could buy a game with that money.

why does PC/PS3/wii get it free while microsoft feels they can charge xbox users for it ? reason - because you allow it.

But he'll get nothing out of it.

Your point = fail.

As one person stated here some do see value in it.

If we are going to compare between XboxLive and steam then fine:

Its convenient because it's on a console (this has been argued many times between PCs vs Consoles but convenience and ease of use are huge selling points)

standardised

and supports all games

compare XboxLive to PSN

when you browse around NXE friends, spotlight, game, video and music it is more immediate and apparent- its better intergrated as opposed to you having to enter into the PSN store and then browse.

Cross party game chat is still a big deal as transitioning between games, movies and MSN messenger is more seamless.

XboxLive had more features earlier on then PSN and PSN has had to catch up, but now you have PSN+ subscription.

XboxLive vs Wii

Is not exactly a fair comparrison.

I don't think online play is one ofNintendo's priorities.

I do like Mario bouncing up and down when you purchase something from virtual ware though.

Though I buy in yearly brackets I don't like the price increase at all, but I expected something like this would happen because well companies have to turn a profit sooner or later.

markinthedark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 markinthedark
Member since 2005 • 3676 Posts

yea i personally hate people who try to downplay spending and pull the "what are you poor or something" card. Just because i dont want to buy a stick of gum for $1 doesnt mean i cant afford it, just means i dont think its worth it.

Now that PSN is becoming more competitive, MS should be lowering costs not raising them. I plan to finish out this gen on 360, as im already rather heavily invested in the platform... but come next gen, i think that online fee is gonna be in the back of alot of gamer's heads.

but then again if you love halo... there isnt a competitive alternative for online play... so i could see how that service could be worth well over $60 to said person.

as a business decision i dont really understand what the hell MS is thinking though. At the beginning of this gen there was a massive service gap for online play that could easily justify the $50 expenditure for many, next gen its going to be a little more difficult for gamers to justify that expenditure as PSN becomes increasingly better.

without a major online exclusive keeping me loyal to xbox live... i would say that strictly on a value added service level... xbox live is probably worth about a $20 annual premium to me over PSN.

SapSacPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 SapSacPrime
Member since 2004 • 8925 Posts

I complained about it because it was just pure greed, I do not buy expensive map packs that said and I buy my live in bulk so I pay less than £2.50 a month for it, I am however incredibly cheap and I resent every penny of it. I only think the cost of Live is really a problem to a)young kids and b)people who pay monthly via their xbox.

skrat_01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 skrat_01
Member since 2007 • 33767 Posts
In reverse logic. I am an Xbox user but don't pay for XBL Gold, lower numbers equate to lower profits. So I am partially responsible for the price hike?
WhenCicadasCry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 WhenCicadasCry
Member since 2010 • 2727 Posts

Bravo sir, bravo.

erglesmergle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 erglesmergle
Member since 2009 • 1769 Posts

YES

raynimrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#65 raynimrod
Member since 2005 • 6861 Posts

[QUOTE="raynimrod"]

I actually tend to agree with the TC. Those who willingly pay for things that are in no way worth the money, are the ones perpetuating the cycle of increasing prices.

GrilledCharlie

"Worth the money" means different things to different people. Some people will pay hundreds of dollars for a single baseball card. Some people will pay thousands of dollars for a painting. I wouldn't pay exorbitant prices for either of those things. However, XBOX LIVE is "worth the money" to me, so I have no problem paying $40-$50 a year. If it reaches a price that is not "worth the money" to me, then I will stop playing XBOX 360 and use my PS3 for something other than blurays and Sony exclusives.

No, it's not the same thing as your examples. We're talking about charging millions of people en masse for services that are found elsewhere in the mainstream market at no cost to the consumer - this is not a niche market for a painting or collectable football cards. I'm not sure how you can play the "it's a matter of opinion" in this respect.

It's fact that if the rest (or some) of the systems offer the same basic services at no charge, then it's not worth the money to pay for those same basic services (such as playing games online - seriously) on a different system.

jonesy1911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 jonesy1911
Member since 2003 • 3483 Posts

Twixty
Then it'll be 70, then 80, 90, 100 can you see a pattern here?
markinthedark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 markinthedark
Member since 2005 • 3676 Posts

[QUOTE="GrilledCharlie"][QUOTE="raynimrod"]

raynimrod

No, it's not the same thing as your examples. We're talking about charging millions of people en masse for services that are found elsewhere in the mainstream market at no cost to the consumer - this is not a niche market for a painting or collectable football cards. I'm not sure how you can play the "it's a matter of opinion" in this respect.

It's fact that if the rest (or some) of the systems offer the same basic services at no charge, then it's not worth the money to pay for those same basic services (such as playing games online - seriously) on a different system.

his example is entirely fine. Paintings arent a niche market. Alot of people hang paintings on their walls..

when a painting goes at auction... lots of people put in different bids according to what that painting is worth to them. The painting is the same, just certain people value it higher than others, and those are the people that win the auction. The same people might bid less on a different painting... because that painting isnt worth as much to them.... even though they are both paintings.

DethSkematik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 117

#68 DethSkematik
Member since 2008 • 3900 Posts
I won't lie...I actually bought the horse armor :oops:.
locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts
DLC is on all consoles.
CwlHeddwyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 CwlHeddwyn
Member since 2005 • 5314 Posts

ive actually stopped buying DLC for now. most of it isn't worth the price.

coolkid93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#71 coolkid93
Member since 2007 • 6749 Posts
Agree with TC. I'd be fine if M$ just gave you the basics for free, you know like online play and a few more things. "Gold" includes things that I can do for free on my computer and ps3. At least Sony gave us an option. Like Ribnarak said, Sony gave you an option on if you want to pay for extra features.
mo0ksi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#72 mo0ksi
Member since 2007 • 12337 Posts
I haven't bought a piece of DLC in my entire life (unless Episodes From Liberty City counts, and that was on PC). So tell me, how am I responsible? I'm dying to find out.
tumle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 tumle
Member since 2004 • 1274 Posts

I'm sorry but I love when When north American citizens would gladly pay $60 to a company and tell other people not to complain about it, but when there government would just even imply to raise the taxes to get them benefits like free health care (something that could actually benefit everyone), they will go in to tantrum.

I know there is a difference in the money involved, but not in the principle.

It sounds like you would rather have company's dictate what you use you're money on, than you're government.

Either way I don't care what you think is right or wrong. just don't tell people that they should not complain if they feel there is a reason to complain.

if you want to play online and only have a 360 there is no other way than to complain. But if you're like me and have a 360, ps3 and PC to play on, then stop paying.

GrilledCharlie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 GrilledCharlie

[QUOTE="GrilledCharlie"][QUOTE="raynimrod"]

raynimrod

Fine then. Let's use gasoline to help you understand. Some people like to use 91 octane gasoline in their cars, because it gives their car a slight performance increase. To some people its "worth the money" to have that small increase in performance even though its pennies more per gallon. To those who don't find it "worth the money", they just save their money and buy 87 octane gasoline. Both grades of gasoline do the same thing, but some people pay extra for what is, in actuality, the same product. It is a matter of opinion because all people do not value all things the same. In my opinion, LIVE is still better than PSN, and I prefer the 360 controller over the DS3. I have many friends that agree, and they are also on LIVE. I have very few friends on my PSN list, but many friends on my LIVE list. So, paying the extra $40-$50 per year for LIVE is worth it to me.
GrilledCharlie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 GrilledCharlie

I'm sorry but I love when When north American citizens would gladly pay $60 to a company and tell other people not to complain about it, but when there government would just even imply to raise the taxes to get them benefits like free health care (something that could actually benefit everyone), they will go in to tantrum.

I know there is a difference in the money involved, but not in the principle.

It sounds like you would rather have company's dictate what you use you're money on, than you're government.

Either way I don't care what you think is right or wrong. just don't tell people that they should not complain if they feel there is a reason to complain.

if you want to play online and only have a 360 there is no other way than to complain. But if you're like me and have a 360, ps3 and PC to play on, then stop paying.

tumle
Horrible example. You have the option to pay for LIVE. You are required by law to pay your taxes. Big difference.
SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#76 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

XBL is going to continue to raise in price, wanna know why? Just look above my post. As you can see, the people who pay for the service defend the price to death and act as if it is cheap. Please dont use the "well I have the money to afford it" argument. I have the money to wipe my ass with 5 dollar bills, doesnt mean it makes sense.

emorainbo

Money is NO PROBLEM for me, but I don't like the idea of funding projects I don't believe in, or want to participate in.

In the end, it could be $100, $120 a year, and we would still see the same responses in SW. There is no breaking point it seems, and that's why we see the company act as it does.

Hey, it brought it 1.2 Billion last year alone, just Xbox Live. It's money making and fantastic revenue.

PC users said NO to LIVE fees, and got it for free....because honestly, the ads, DLC, and DL games still bring in revenue.

skrat_01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 skrat_01

I'm sorry to say, but I feel the only people who mention that the price raise as a concern

iammason

and the people who didn't criticize it sit at home on the dole, wasting their money on telemarketing products- so easily duped?

Wow your logic is terrible.

imprezawrx500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 imprezawrx500
Member since 2004 • 19187 Posts
you might like to know the dlc sells just as well on pc/ps3, but if they want the price to go down they will have to stop paying to play online.
RapidTurtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 RapidTurtle
Member since 2010 • 344 Posts

It really is an interesting business decision by M$ to raise the price. If they would have lowered by $10 or $20 per year, people would be praising them, and they would still be getting money for a service that should be free in my opinoin. A lot of their business decisions have been interesting. If they would have kept the price of their console lower than the PS3 by $50 to $100, they could have buried the PS3 long ago. With the PS3 including wireless, and Blueray at the same price point as M$, you would think they would have been able to.

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

what price increase? 12 month cards on amazon are $40.

if you go to a car lot and pay sticker price i don't know what to tell you.

Eltormo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Eltormo
Member since 2010 • 990 Posts

I'm sorry to say, but I feel the only people who mention that the price raise as a concern are the jobless ones who live in their parents basements, or those who just make minimum wage. The increase is minimal at best, and though others will claim that they aren't basement dwellers or high school students that are upset regardless, let me just say this: If you don't fall under either of those categories and still find something to complain about an experience which you probably enjoy very much, you probably shouldn't have been paying for the service in the first place.

Seriously, it's ridiculous to see how many people are ticked off by the price hike, as the cost of living in general continues to go up, many other things will go up in price too, not just Live. Things like hydro, water, cable, phone services, etc all continue to raise their prices, some even change them on a bi-monthly basis.

Lastly I'd like to add that the only people that seem upset are the people of the Internet, which in reality isn't that many people. People outside of places like System Wars, Gamespot, N4G, and IGN don't count for every gamer. The public will not notice the change, and Xbox Live and the 360 will continue to grow strong.

iammason

That is sad dude sad excuse in did,now Carlos Slim did not get to beat Bill Gates as the most rich man on the planet by paying for thing other gaves for free and trowing money away,in fact the man has live in the same house for 20 years.

That is a sad analogy and pretty much and insult dude you are actually claiming that people that complain about live are jobless or that live in their parents basements or do minimun wage? so explain to me how i could afford a PS3 on launch,yet i don't like the idea of paying for live in any way.?

Am i jobless,live on my parents basement or had a minimun wage paying job.? Non of the early i live with my wise and kids on my house,i am sertainly not jobless an make more than $30 and hour.

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts
I agree I find ridiculous that people keep paying for that product when there are obvious better alternatives. Although it is only in the US where it sells massively.
Eltormo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Eltormo

Riverwolf007

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Month-Live-Gold-Card/dp/B0029LJIFG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1284124234&sr=8-1

Where.? the cheapest i found is $48 dollars and the price rise hasn't took place yet is on november,is funny some people claim to get live way under $50 but amazon as of now has it just $2 dollars cheaper than $50 is a juke..lol

JohnF111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#86 JohnF111
Member since 2010 • 14190 Posts
I agree with almost everything you say....
Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

[QUOTE="Riverwolf007"]

Eltormo

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Month-Live-Gold-Card/dp/B0029LJIFG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1284124234&sr=8-1

Where.? the cheapest i found is $48 dollars and the price rise hasn't took place yet is on november,is funny some people claim to get live way under $50 but amazon as of now has it just $2 dollars cheaper than $50 is a juke..lol

my bad i checked it a few days ago when the price went up.

newegg still has em for $40.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&Order=BESTMATCH&Description=xbox+live+12+month

Skittles_McGee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 Skittles_McGee
Member since 2008 • 9136 Posts
While I certainly don't defend XBL's price (the opposite entirely) your reasoning is invalid, for the most part. Not every Xbox owner pays for Live, and simply owning the system isn't a way of saying you like the price of it. And to the people that say you can't complain about XBL's price because its "so low". Bull. I can light a dollar on fire, its only a dollar, right? It still doesn't make any sense to do it though, no matter how cheap it is.
EG101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 EG101
Member since 2007 • 2091 Posts

Why is it that the Cows are always complaining about the price of Live but never complain about the price of their electric bill?

360 has always been more energy efficient than the PS3. PS3 owners depending on usage are spending more than the cost of Live per year on the difference in power bill but for a bunch of whiners they never complain about that. Same thing with the Hermits. Hermits consume 3x the amount of energy of 360 users, pay monthly fees for MMO's, buy over priced hardware for their PC's and yet still complain about the cost of Live :|. Face it folks gaming is an expensive hobby. If you don't think something is worth buying then don't purchase it.

Eltormo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Eltormo

Why is it that the Cows are always complaining about the price of Live but never complain about the price of their electric bill?

360 has always been more energy efficient than the PS3. PS3 owners depending on usage are spending more than the cost of Live per year on the difference in power bill but for a bunch of whiners they never complain about that. Same thing with the Hermits. Hermits consume 3x the amount of energy of 360 users, pay monthly fees for MMO's, buy over priced hardware for their PC's and yet still complain about the cost of Live :|. Face it folks gaming is an expensive hobby. If you don't think something is worth buying then don't purchase it.

EG101

Oh if another company give electricity for Free and another company charger me for it i would complain to hell and beyondbut since electricity is not free and enevr has been,while online gaming has been free and is only MS who charge for it i complain.

Bringing electricity as excuse is sad your PC beat the 2 easy,in special if you have a gaming PC with a power hungry card,that even need a separate power cable.

In fact the PS3 slim was introduce a year before the slim 360,and the slim PS3 was much less power hungry that the fat 360,and in fact the difference between the slim PS3 and slim 360 is like 6 or 7 wats dude.

skrat_01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 skrat_01

Riverwolf007
Problem is either way you can get everything* cheaper, subs, games etc.
Avatar image for ColdfireTrilogy
ColdfireTrilogy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#92 ColdfireTrilogy
Member since 2005 • 4911 Posts

Twixty
Thats a whole videogame for me on the PS3 ... You get Xbxlive functionality. I get PSN for free which, arguably is slightly more barebones?, AND another game.... EACH year! Pay for live for 4 years and I have myself a new game console! What do you have ... oh ya .... live for 4 years :P
static197

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 static197
Member since 2010 • 271 Posts

[QUOTE="Twixty"]

jonesy1911

when it becomes 80 or 90 I'm wondering when lemmings will stop defending it, if they ever do I believe some will pay $50 a month to play xlive

raynimrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#94 raynimrod
Member since 2005 • 6861 Posts

[QUOTE="raynimrod"]

GrilledCharlie

Fine then. Let's use gasoline to help you understand. Some people like to use 91 octane gasoline in their cars, because it gives their car a slight performance increase. To some people its "worth the money" to have that small increase in performance even though its pennies more per gallon. To those who don't find it "worth the money", they just save their money and buy 87 octane gasoline. Both grades of gasoline do the same thing, but some people pay extra for what is, in actuality, the same product. It is a matter of opinion because all people do not value all things the same. In my opinion, LIVE is still better than PSN, and I prefer the 360 controller over the DS3. I have many friends that agree, and they are also on LIVE. I have very few friends on my PSN list, but many friends on my LIVE list. So, paying the extra $40-$50 per year for LIVE is worth it to me.

Are there petrol (gas) stations that offer fuel to drivers free of charge? Because if there was one, and the fuel allowed you to drive your car in the very same way as those offering petrol (gas) for a fee, it would not be worth the money paying for the gas. Sure, you might be able to also drink the gas you pay for, which is nifty but not required to get you from A to B - the only reason you would require fuel.

I think that the ability to play games online should be free, and that all of the "extras" XBL offers should be optional at a fee. But the fact that you have to pay to play online, removes any sense of worth when online play is free on other systems. Please ignore my slightly drunken ramblings.

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#95 heretrix
Member since 2004 • 37881 Posts

[QUOTE="Twixty"]

Santesyu

it is when you could of used that 60 for so many other things, but hey I agree to dissagree with you.

That's a pretty nonsensical argument because that can be applied to anything. If everyone thought that way no one would buy anything.

I'm not a fan of the fee, but to say, "I could have used that XX dollars for something else" is pretty silly. OF COURSE YOU COULD. It's money, that's the point.

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 heretrix

[QUOTE="Riverwolf007"]

Eltormo

I've gotten a 13 month XBL sub for 28 bucks.Amazon isn't the only place that sells cards or codes.

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 heretrix

[QUOTE="jonesy1911"][QUOTE="Twixty"]

static197

when it becomes 80 or 90 I'm wondering when lemmings will stop defending it, if they ever do I believe some will pay $50 a month to play xlive

It took XBL 7 years to raise their fee 10 bucks. Do the math.I understand that MS can be douches, but what really hurts people arguments against them is the silly overreactionslike this.

UnnDunn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#98 UnnDunn
Member since 2002 • 3979 Posts

To all the people complaining about having to pay for XBL: Do you run Windows on your PCs? Because you could be running Ubuntu instead, for free, instead of paying for Windows. Do you run MS Office? Because you could be running OpenOffice for free instead of paying for MS Office.

Why do you run Windows and MS Office? Guess what, people pay for XBL for similar reasons.

Like Windows and MS Office, XBL is high quality and costs a premium. Like Ubuntu and OpenOffice, PSN is free but is relatively crap.

edo-tensei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 edo-tensei
Member since 2007 • 4581 Posts

Twixty
My nothing is better that yours, mine is actually nothing.
Avatar image for deactivated-58b6232955e4a
deactivated-58b6232955e4a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 deactivated-58b6232955e4a
Member since 2006 • 15594 Posts

Twixty
And you get nothing with it bro nothing. See the argument is not the amount of money, it's what your spending it on.