Xbox One Titanfall Bundle $450 at select retailers.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (6210 posts) -

@blackace said:

@arkephonic: Microsoft didn't lower the price, the retailers did. So no, Microsoft isn't desperate for anything.

PS4 isn't sold out. --> http://www.nowinstock.net/videogaming/consoles/ps4/

Amazon has had stock for 10 straight days already.

http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-4-Console/dp/B00BGA9WK2/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1395511220&sr=1-1&keywords=ps4+console

Maybe in Europe they are still sold out.

They seem to be still available in UK's Amazon

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-PS4-PlayStation-4/dp/B00BE4HOIM/ref=sr_tr_sr_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1395511329&sr=1-1&keywords=ps4+console

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-PS4-PlayStation-4/dp/B00BE4HOIM/ref=sr_tr_sr_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1395511329&sr=1-1&keywords=ps4+console

No one cares if you are buying a XB1 or not. Millions will still buy it no matter what you biased trolls think. It still has great games and a great online service. Kinect will get more games in the future. Meantime PS fanboys are running out and spending $70 on PS4 Camera. lol!! I thought a camera wasn't need for the PS4? They don't want Kinect box with a system, yet they'll spend an addition $70 for a camera? Bunch of hypocritical clowns. Kinect supports more on the XB1 then Sony's PS4 Camera.

Kind of sad when you have to end on desperate camera hype.

#52 Posted by blackace (21269 posts) -

@TheTruthIsREAL said:

Damn. When your system costs $500 by itself and you sell a bundle (console + Game $560) for $450, that is worrying

Yeah, especially when it's NOT Microsoft that is reducing the price. LOL!! Only 3 retailers are doing this. All other retailers are still charging $500 for the bundle.

********************************************************************************************

@GrenadeLauncher said:

So how long before the inevitable landfill scenario plays out?

That already happened with the PSP GO. You must have missed the event. lol!! If Sony goes bankrupt, you'll be able to attend that landfill scenario you so crave. lmao!!

#53 Posted by arkephonic (6486 posts) -

@hehe101:

Me calling you dumb has nothing to do with video games, but instead your complete lack of knowledge about business and money. Other people are even quoting you and calling you out on it, but I'm sure you'll just ignore it haha

#54 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (6210 posts) -

I think hehe101 should go on Dragon's Den.

#55 Edited by hehe101 (624 posts) -

@arkephonic said:

@hehe101:

Me calling you dumb has nothing to do with video games, but instead your complete lack of knowledge about business and money. Other people are even quoting you and calling you out on it, but I'm sure you'll just ignore it haha

Actually im aware of it and also realise they're all sony fans. I think you need to realise Microsoft is not losing MONEY. As black ace is also telling you.

#56 Posted by arkephonic (6486 posts) -

@blackace:

You do realize that the worst case scenario here is that this is a decision made by the retailers, right? It means they're hacking the price of a 4 month old system just to get them off store shelves because they aren't selling. The retailers are now LOSING money just to free up shelf space. The only other time we saw this in recent history was with the Wii U. Not even the Vita had this happen.

#57 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (6210 posts) -

lmao he doesn't know about the $3 billion total loss Xbox has made over the last 12 years.

#58 Edited by TheTruthIsREAL (799 posts) -

@blackace said:

@TheTruthIsREAL said:

Damn. When your system costs $500 by itself and you sell a bundle (console + Game $560) for $450, that is worrying

Yeah, especially when it's NOT Microsoft that is reducing the price. LOL!! Only 3 retailers are doing this. All other retailers are still charging $500 for the bundle.

********************************************************************************************

@GrenadeLauncher said:

So how long before the inevitable landfill scenario plays out?

That already happened with the PSP GO. You must have missed the event. lol!! If Sony goes bankrupt, you'll be able to attend that landfill scenario you so crave. lmao!!

That makes it OK? The Xbox One is flopping left and right, meanwhile, the PS4 is still selling strong.

Also, PS4 latest update for the WW sales was the start of this month and the Xbox One? Dec 2013. This is not looking good at all for the Microsoft's console.

#59 Edited by arkephonic (6486 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher:

That hehe guy is the most uneducated poster I've seen on gamespot in a while and that's saying a lot. He's saying selling the system is more profitable at $450 than $560, and it's because the 360 is outselling the ps3. First of all, I feel as if it's a complete waste of time to even be explaining this, but the 360 and Xbone are different products and don't influence each other. If Xbone was selling, they wouldn't cut the price. Same reason ps4 is getting zero price cuts. Not to mention, ps3 is and has been outselling the 360 for quite some time, it's how it got the global lead after being behind for so long.

#60 Posted by tymeservesfate (2227 posts) -

@arkephonic said:

http://m.ign.com/articles/2014/03/21/grab-an-xbox-one-titanfall-bundle-for-450

It's selling for $450 at Target, Best Buy and Walmart. The reason this is significant is because this means Microsoft is desperate to move consoles and retailers are having too many Xbox one consoles sit on the shelves not getting bought. I was in Fred Meyer yesterday and the guy said no one is buying Xbox One, they had a full stock. He said everyone is asking for ps4 which they are sold out of.

This kind of knee jerk reaction only happens when a system is struggling. I'm convinced that microsoft's sales numbers for the one are units shipped and not units sold, because every retailer I go to has a full stock and they're having trouble moving them. Ps4 on the other hand is sold out and customers are asking for them.

This kind of thing happened with the 3ds because of early failure, and it also happened with the Wii u. The Xbox one is basically entering Wii u territory. These kind of price drops with an included game only happen when your stuff simply isn't selling. Why else would they sell at such a significant loss and take the hit? Take the ps4 for example, no bundles to save money, no price drops, everything is full price and not on sale because that's how it works during a launch window UNLESS you're getting your ass kicked and need to take it on the chin to get some sales.

P.s. This bundle doesn't interest me. It wouldn't even for $400. I see the flaws in the system. I don't want Kinect and I'm not paying $400, the same price as ps4, for a significantly weaker system. I'm not that dumb. They need to make Xbox one $350 or $300 before they stand a chance.

overreact much..?? smh lol

#61 Edited by arkephonic (6486 posts) -

@blackace:

So you're comparing the Xbone to the pspgo? Seems like a fair comparison, lol!

#62 Posted by blackace (21269 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:

So how long before the inevitable landfill scenario plays out?

They already did that with the PSP Go. You must have missed that event. If Sony ends up going bankrupt we'll make sure you have front row seats to that landfill scenario you crave so desperately. lol!!

@arkephonic said:

@hehe101:

They're making more money from selling them for $450 instead of $560? Herp derp.

You're one of the most clueless trolls I've seen on here. lol!! Microsoft already got their money when they sold the systems to retailers. They aren't losing anything buttmunch. It's the retailers who are lowering the price and losing a small profit because of it. They are only doing this with the Titanfall bundles and not the other XB1 systems. It's obviously that they didn't move them fast enough, as more XB1 units are probably coming it. So they do a one week sale to move these units faster and make room for the next shipment. That's all it is. Next week, the bundle will be back to $500. You definitely don't know how business works. lol!! Next time BLOG IT. Your opinions are fact.

#63 Edited by hehe101 (624 posts) -

@arkephonic:

How are you not understanding that Microsoft are not losing money, it is you who is stupid. Because as @blackace has told you they don't lower prices and the 360 is still strong enough to afford cutbacks. The 360 and ONE are also seen in the same market they influence each other perfectly.

#64 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (6210 posts) -

@hehe101 said:

@arkephonic:

How are you not understanding that Microsoft are not losing money because as blackace is told you they don't lower prices and the 360 is still strong enough to afford cutbacks. The 360 and ONE are also seen in the same market they influence each other perfectly.

Using money from somewhere in the division to subsidise a loss elsewhere in the division is still a loss.

#65 Posted by lundy86_4 (44013 posts) -

Good price. Might grab one, if i'm over in the states.

#66 Posted by arkephonic (6486 posts) -

You guys are clueless, hahaha!

#67 Edited by TheEroica (14290 posts) -

@Animal-Mother said:

So tempting. I'm trying to hold out for the white one....

me too... I also want a butterscotch 60's reissue telecaster and your rig...

#68 Edited by hehe101 (624 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher:

Even if they don't use the 360 sales as anything, they still sell the same because the X1 hasn't changed its price within Microsoft

#69 Edited by FoxbatAlpha (8641 posts) -

Microsoft just trying to get the coolest game on the best console into every home.

#70 Posted by blackace (21269 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@hehe101 said:

@arkephonic:

How are you not understanding that Microsoft are not losing money because as blackace is told you they don't lower prices and the 360 is still strong enough to afford cutbacks. The 360 and ONE are also seen in the same market they influence each other perfectly.

Using money from somewhere in the division to subsidise a loss elsewhere in the division is still a loss.

Tell that to Sony. lol!! They have been doing that for the past 2 years. LOL!! Microsoft isn't losing anything here however. Like I said, they already got their money when they sold the systems to the retailers. The only time they would be losing money is if the retailers returned the systems. When Microsoft lowers the price, every retailers will lower the price. Not just 3 retail companies.

#71 Posted by whiskeystrike (12096 posts) -

Very tempting. Sony better step it up and raise their prices if they wanna compete. Everyone knows that higher price = quality!

#72 Posted by blackace (21269 posts) -

@arkephonic said:

@blackace:

You do realize that the worst case scenario here is that this is a decision made by the retailers, right? It means they're hacking the price of a 4 month old system just to get them off store shelves because they aren't selling. The retailers are now LOSING money just to free up shelf space. The only other time we saw this in recent history was with the Wii U. Not even the Vita had this happen.

This happened with the PS3 all the time. Where were you at during those times? lol!! Retailers had sales on PS3 like every month. Gamers thought Sony was dropping the price, but that wasn't the case. this happened with the PSP GO & PSP as well. Even the PSVita had price cuts at Target & Amazon. Yes, these 3 retailers are dropping the price for a week to shift inventory out the door. It's not that the units aren't selling. They just aren't selling fast enough. This sale will only last a week (2 weeks if gamers are lucky). In anycase, this isn't hurting Microsoft at all. This actually benefits Microsoft, because their systems are going out to gamers even faster because of the sales. They aren't losing any money because the retailers already paid them for the systems.

#73 Posted by RoslindaleOne (7566 posts) -

@blackace said:

@arkephonic: Microsoft didn't lower the price, the retailers did. So no, Microsoft isn't desperate for anything.

PS4 isn't sold out. --> http://www.nowinstock.net/videogaming/consoles/ps4/

Amazon has had stock for 10 straight days already.

http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-4-Console/dp/B00BGA9WK2/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1395511220&sr=1-1&keywords=ps4+console

Maybe in Europe they are still sold out.

They seem to be still available in UK's Amazon

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-PS4-PlayStation-4/dp/B00BE4HOIM/ref=sr_tr_sr_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1395511329&sr=1-1&keywords=ps4+console

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-PS4-PlayStation-4/dp/B00BE4HOIM/ref=sr_tr_sr_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1395511329&sr=1-1&keywords=ps4+console

No one cares if you are buying a XB1 or not. Millions will still buy it no matter what you biased trolls think. It still has great games and a great online service. Kinect will get more games in the future. Meantime PS fanboys are running out and spending $70 on PS4 Camera. lol!! I thought a camera wasn't need for the PS4? They don't want Kinect box with a system, yet they'll spend an addition $70 for a camera? Bunch of hypocritical clowns. Kinect supports more on the XB1 then Sony's PS4 Camera.

And just like that. TCHBO! Well done.

#74 Edited by _Matt_ (9255 posts) -

@Blabadon said:

@_Matt_ said:

@Blabadon said:

I can buy a PS4 for $305 before tax right now. Should I?

Yes.

Do it.

I dunno Matt. I feel that buying the console that cheap is a sign of desperation from Sony.

...

I think you have been in SW too long my friend :P

valid point indeed.

#75 Edited by arkephonic (6486 posts) -

Lems can talk about the past all they want. PSPgo, the first year for ps3, all that stuff is irrelevant now. The fact that you can draw comparisons shows me that you at least understand what's going on. The fact that you're drawing comparisons of the Xbox one to the pspgo in the first place says it all.

This isn't the retro gaming board where we discuss gaming history. This is current events, and the Xbox one is the new pspgo. Dealwithit.

#76 Posted by navyguy21 (13053 posts) -

I just bought one, now i have both!

Not sure ill play Titanfall tho, not my kind of game. May sell it on ebay or just give it away.

I do want to try Ryse though.

#77 Edited by coasterguy65 (6161 posts) -

Weird, I was just at Target a half an hour ago and they were still selling the Titanfall bundles for full price. I guess it is an online only deal or starts tomorrow. Now if they dropped the price $50 and gave a $50 target card I might consider a bundle.

Just added one and tried to check out at Target.com and it still shows $499.99 is there some special code you have to use?

#78 Posted by hehe101 (624 posts) -

@arkephonic said:

Lems can talk about the past all they want. PSPgo, the first year for ps3, all that stuff is irrelevant now. The fact that you can draw comparisons shows me that you at least understand what's going on. The fact that you're drawing comparisons of the Xbox one to the pspgo in the first place says it all.

This isn't the retro gaming board where we discuss gaming history. This is current events, and the Xbox one is the new pspgo. Dealwithit.

You're right this is 'now' and right now the xbox is selling just perfectly in Microsofts eyes.

#79 Edited by Sagemode87 (1199 posts) -

@lostrib: Too bad Titanfall isn't the end all be all of gaming. PS4 also has a better version of Infamous SS than XB1 has. See, I can do it too.

#80 Edited by blackace (21269 posts) -

@arkephonic said:

Lems can talk about the past all they want. PSPgo, the first year for ps3, all that stuff is irrelevant now. The fact that you can draw comparisons shows me that you at least understand what's going on. The fact that you're drawing comparisons of the Xbox one to the pspgo in the first place says it all.

This isn't the retro gaming board where we discuss gaming history. This is current events, and the Xbox one is the new pspgo. Dealwithit.

The fact the PSPGo died in less then a year and the XBox One won't, speaks volumn. Even the Ouya is going to outlast the PSPGo. lmao!! I mentioned the PS3, because it too was priced high and went through a similar phase. How did the PS3 do overall? It's still selling after almost 8 years. lol!! You can prays to your Sony Gods for the XBox One demise as much as you want, but I can guarantee you, it ain't going anywhere for a long, long time. Deawithit!!

*************************************************************************

@navyguy21 said:

I just bought one, now i have both!

Not sure ill play Titanfall tho, not my kind of game. May sell it on ebay or just give it away.

I do want to try Ryse though.

You'd be better off keeping it and buying some used games for it. At least give Killer Instinct a try. It's a free download. You won't make any profit selling it on EBay.

#81 Posted by blackace (21269 posts) -
@coasterguy65 said:

Weird, I was just at Target a half an hour ago and they were still selling the Titanfall bundles for full price. I guess it is an online only deal or starts tomorrow. Now if they dropped the price $50 and gave a $50 target card I might consider a bundle.

Just added one and tried to check out at Target.com and it still shows $499.99 is there some special code you have to use?

The sale isn't at Target, that's why ir's not working. lol!! It's only at Best Buy, Amazon & WalMart. for Amazon you have to use the Code: X1AMAZON.

Read the article. --> http://www.gamespot.com/articles/xbox-one-titanfall-bundle-drops-to-450-at-wal-mart-best-buy/1100-6418457/

#82 Edited by 2Chalupas (5247 posts) -

I would have considered this if it was a physical game, but download only I wouldn't be able to flip it when I'm done with it. Don't want a digital copy of an online-only game I'll probably be bored with after 2 weeks. So basically they are taking $30-40 value away from this bundle by making it digital copy.

#83 Edited by ReadingRainbow4 (15848 posts) -

That's way too expensive.

#84 Posted by coasterguy65 (6161 posts) -

@blackace said:
@coasterguy65 said:

Weird, I was just at Target a half an hour ago and they were still selling the Titanfall bundles for full price. I guess it is an online only deal or starts tomorrow. Now if they dropped the price $50 and gave a $50 target card I might consider a bundle.

Just added one and tried to check out at Target.com and it still shows $499.99 is there some special code you have to use?

The sale isn't at Target, that's why ir's not working. lol!! It's only at Best Buy, Amazon & WalMart. for Amazon you have to use the Code: X1AMAZON.

Read the article. --> http://www.gamespot.com/articles/xbox-one-titanfall-bundle-drops-to-450-at-wal-mart-best-buy/1100-6418457/

The TC said Target, (It's selling for $450 at Target, Best Buy and Walmart.) and I sort of just assumed he was correct. Thanks for pointing out it was just Wal-Mart and Best Buy, and Amazon was matching. I let my friend know and he bought one off Amazon.

#85 Posted by navyguy21 (13053 posts) -

@blackace: Well its all profit since i didnt pay for titanfall. I can easily get $50 on ebay, good enough for a new game or a few arcade games. Or keep the money meaning essentially i paid 400 for XB1, 200 if you count the 200 gift card i used.

#86 Posted by SolidTy (45491 posts) -

As I said in the other thread, this is just a prelude to in a few months an actual price-drop proper at E3.

Best to wait for that upcoming E3 deal if people are on the fence and waited already this long.

#87 Edited by blackace (21269 posts) -
@coasterguy65 said:

@blackace said:
@coasterguy65 said:

Weird, I was just at Target a half an hour ago and they were still selling the Titanfall bundles for full price. I guess it is an online only deal or starts tomorrow. Now if they dropped the price $50 and gave a $50 target card I might consider a bundle.

Just added one and tried to check out at Target.com and it still shows $499.99 is there some special code you have to use?

The sale isn't at Target, that's why ir's not working. lol!! It's only at Best Buy, Amazon & WalMart. for Amazon you have to use the Code: X1AMAZON.

Read the article. --> http://www.gamespot.com/articles/xbox-one-titanfall-bundle-drops-to-450-at-wal-mart-best-buy/1100-6418457/

The TC said Target, (It's selling for $450 at Target, Best Buy and Walmart.) and I sort of just assumed he was correct. Thanks for pointing out it was just Wal-Mart and Best Buy, and Amazon was matching. I let my friend know and he bought one off Amazon.

Damn, that was fast. Your friend don't mess around.

*************************************************************************

@SolidTy said:

As I said in the other thread, this is just a prelude to in a few months an actual price-drop proper at E3.

Best to wait for that upcoming E3 deal if people are on the fence and waited already this long.

I don't see them dropping the price at the E3 either. Before the holidays, maybe. that will be the earliest I think. We'll see.

#88 Posted by UnbiasedPoster (1105 posts) -

@arkephonic: Very true. On last gen consoles, but only next version is PS4. Good point, Ark.

@lostrib said:

@UnbiasedPoster said:

Diablo 3 is the reason I bought a PS4. <--- said no one ever.

Same logic. You're wrong again.

Yes, because someone saying "X1 has a better version of Titanfall than PS4" should really be taken seriously.

*eye roll*

nice damage control

Looks like you've been owned again.

#89 Posted by psone4xbox (64 posts) -

Why wait until Christmas season? They are throwing in a free game that seems to be popular now with 1 month of xbox live?

Maybe they will drop down to 399.99 during the holiday season, who knows if they'll include some game(s)?

#90 Edited by R3FURBISHED (10791 posts) -

So technically it's $110 off? Damn good deal

#91 Posted by blackace (21269 posts) -

@TheTruthIsREAL said:

@blackace said:

@TheTruthIsREAL said:

Damn. When your system costs $500 by itself and you sell a bundle (console + Game $560) for $450, that is worrying

Yeah, especially when it's NOT Microsoft that is reducing the price. LOL!! Only 3 retailers are doing this. All other retailers are still charging $500 for the bundle.

********************************************************************************************

@GrenadeLauncher said:

So how long before the inevitable landfill scenario plays out?

That already happened with the PSP GO. You must have missed the event. lol!! If Sony goes bankrupt, you'll be able to attend that landfill scenario you so crave. lmao!!

That makes it OK? The Xbox One is flopping left and right, meanwhile, the PS4 is still selling strong.

Also, PS4 latest update for the WW sales was the start of this month and the Xbox One? Dec 2013. This is not looking good at all for the Microsoft's console.

XBox One sales for the first 4 months is greater then the first 4 month sales of the xbox 360 and PS3. Not sure how that is a bad thing. Just because it's behind the PS4, it has a better start then both last generation consoles. XBox One was a little over 3.4 million at the end of January. Just over 3.8 million at the end of Feb. They will easily be over 4 million for March. I'm thinking close to 4.5 million worldwide. Spring and Summer months are always slow for sales. They are definitely selling much better then the Wii U and they are only in 13 countries. Wii U was out in 40 countries. I think XB1 is doing just fine. It's the 2nd fastest selling game consoles in the history of game consoles. You think that's not looking good. LOL!!

#92 Posted by Heil68 (46421 posts) -

PS4 still cheaper and thus SDC.

#93 Posted by navyguy21 (13053 posts) -

Has anyone here played titanfall? How is it?

Im not really a call of duty player, will i like it?

Should i sell and get another game? If so, which game?

#94 Posted by R3FURBISHED (10791 posts) -

@navyguy21 said:

Has anyone here played titanfall? How is it?

Im not really a call of duty player, will i like it?

I don't play Call of Duty and I love Titanfall

#95 Edited by SolidTy (45491 posts) -

@navyguy21 said:

Has anyone here played titanfall? How is it?

Im not really a call of duty player, will i like it?

Should i sell and get another game? If so, which game?

Yes, I own it.

If you are anything like me, sort of burnt out on shooters, you may be better of selling it to someone that would play the hell out of it.

If you aren't into COD, I'm not sure it's going to win you over. I'm not into COD either, so I took a chance based on HYPE and it's not really my thing. You can run on walls, double jump, and shoot as a big mech like you would imagine. There are easy bots to kill running around and a pistol that can kill three at at time, making people feel better at the game. People that aren't good can shoot bots, people that are good shoot pilots.

It's what you would expect in a MP crafted shooter. It feels like a mod or add on you would find on a game, but this is a standalone game. It's not revolutionary or anything. It's kind of barebones the more you play with regards to weapons and loadouts. I hate posting my opinion in COD threads because of butthurt, so I hate answering this question because incoming butthurt, but needless to say if you aren't into FPS online games, this game isn't going to change your mind. Plus, there isn't an established TF community over the course of years that put people off. No hardcore clans and stuff, it is not that intimidating in comparison to how COD is on game number 12. When TF4 comes out, that intimidation may return, but right now it's a new IP FPS shooter. You wait for your mech and then you hop in and then it blows up and you run around and shoot until you get another mech, repeat. It's COD with bots and mechs. The bots are super easy to kill, making everyone feel they have some skill in this (12 humans, 30+ bots). COD has no bots like that, you are playing against live people constantly. Since COD is so old, the people playing these days are very skilled. TF doesn't have that kind of community yet, it's a mix of skilled and terrible players just all over.

Think of it this way, there are over 80+ million 360s out there, millions of them playing COD games. Compare that to the 3+ million Xbones out there and how many of them bought TF for Xbone? Half a million? Perhaps in a year one or two million tops (Xbone only)? You aren't going to be playing cream of the crop players, which is cool imo for a new machine. You get a mix of people that can afford the Xbone instead of pros who play COD 40 hours a week.

I didn't have anything to play for Xbone for a few months, so I figured TF would tide me over until the unnanncounced Xmas titles. I knew going into it I'm not big in online FPS, but I didn't want the machine to sit there until Xmas, so what the hell. Hopefully they announce Games for Gold on Xbone like the PS4 PS+ program. I would love another thing to look forward to on Xbone over the year.

If you aren't into COD type FPS MP games, you would be better to sell it. You can always rent it or pick it up used before you decide, you'll see. I actually played COD for years before I gave up, and I play Halo and Battlefield, and even those wear thin. Remember too, this is an online only Gold Requiring game. That means it has a definite shelf life until the sequel or other games pull the community away. When that happens, the disc will be useless. I've gone through that with other MP only games in the past. It's going to take at least year, but the value will go down as the game loses that value it currently has as the hot ticket right now.

The faster you sell TF, the more you would get as it is hot right now. Again, it's a fun MP FPS shooting game, but it didn't win me over and I paid the money. If you love FPS online MP games, you should keep it. It's another spin on a familiar friend. The controls work exactly like you would expect. The tutorial was so easy because of my years with COD even with the few additions they added (mech can't jump, it scoots with the jump button, double jump, running on walls, etc). I tried to be honest here, I hope that helps. There are a lot of eager super fans that scream praise at this game, and I don't even know if they really own it, if they love how easy it is to get kills, but I'm here to report my experience to you. On the flipside, if you got turned off by COD because the hardcore community, you may love this game. I think it's good at what it's trying to do, but it's not my cup of tea, but I also recognize others seem to love it.

Figure out where you are on the MP FPS scale, measure up, and take my post as you will.

As far as what game to buy to sell TF for? I have no game recommendations. I'm not into racing, so Forza is out. You like racing, get that. I don't like Ryse or Dead Rising 3, so to me Titan Fall is the best game on the system right now. Unfortunately, it's not my cup of tea, but it's fun in 10 minute bursts.

#96 Edited by Vatusus (5055 posts) -
@hehe101 said:

@arkephonic said:

@hehe101:

Hahaha oh man you are dumb.

Not really i'm just not a fanboy and can see outside your box

Going by your dumb logic, you clearly can't...

#97 Edited by hehe101 (624 posts) -

@Vatusus:

Moved passed this already proved microsoft didnt lose money.

@navyguy21:

Yes I enjoy it, i'm not a fan of COD either.

#99 Posted by Vatusus (5055 posts) -

@hehe101 said:

@Vatusus:

Moved passed this already proved microsoft didnt lose money.

If they did or didnt loose money idk but thinking MS is having more or the same profits as Sony with their consoles is just straight out misinformed. Software and peripherals sales are what drives this industry, not hardware. Bigger base = bigger software/peripherals sales, more online subscriptions, retailers will order more hardware, etc, etc. Dont think that just because MS isnt loosing money for every XOne sold that the fact they arent selling as good as the PS4 arent bad news for them. The fact retailers are lowering the Xone price ARE bad news for MS, cause that means they (the retailers) wont order more consoles until the current stock is sold. You clearly arent thinking outside of the box

#100 Posted by hehe101 (624 posts) -

@Vatusus: I didn't say they made more money than sony on their consoles? I said Microsoft hasn't lost money and will continue not too, and as others said further back, they lowered prices because they aren't selling fast enough, but they're still 'selling'.