Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

User Lists: 0

#52 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

@i_p_daily said:

@charizard1605: The only thing surprising thing about this, is that you sound surprised.

Because as I keep pointing out, but you refuse to listen because you are buying into some kind of trumped up false narrative, I don't hate Xbox- I will give it credit when I see it doing right things, and I will criticize it when I see it doing wrong things. It is how I am with everybody.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

@kvally said:

@silversix_: insults are cool

Its not insulting, its pointing out facts

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54 FLOPPAGE_50
Member since 2004 • 4500 Posts
@dakur said:

Maybe he's talking about CancelDust and Canceldown 3. The Cancel franchise from M$ is the most varied and they have a new surprise each year for it.

Well they do have an RTS coming out soon, which Is pretty varied.

oh wait, you were just shitting all over it on the other thread, quit pretending like you care.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#55 kvally
Member since 2014 • 8445 Posts

@pdogg93 said:

More pr nonsense from the head shill himself lol. How much longer can you xboners pretend to be pumped for the same ol' nonsense, looking at you @kvally.

Face it the bone is dead in the water. At 26 million consoles sold it has slowest UI, still no bitstream audio, mostly 720p games, and no new ips. Why would anyone pay for this piece of crap LOL. I guess lemmings like throwing their money away

Are you mad that gamers like me game on multiple platforms? Is it because you don't have the financial means to do so? Personally, many of us gamers that have been gaming since pong enjoy games on all systems, not enjoy systems. I love the fact that I can get multiple games and enjoy them. I wouldn't want to miss out on games like Nier, or Last Guardian, or Sea of Thieves or Quantum Break or ARMA or WOW.

What I don't understand is why some select gamers are so obsessed with other gamers that enjoy all the game options and don't limit themselves.

BTW, please provide us a link that shows 51% or more of the games on the Xbox One are 720p. We will await answers to all these questions when you reply.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts

So far this year the assumption is Forza 7, Halo Wars 2, Crackdown 3, Sea of Theives, Cuphead?

So a yearly racer, an RTS, 2 open world sandbox online games, and an indie game

Seems pretty diverse to me. I don't care much for halo wars 2, cuphead or forza 7 personally but Sea of thieves and Crackdown 3 seem right up my alley for sure. Would love to see Crackdown make a summer release and SoT make a holiday release with the scorpio.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 kvally

@xandras said:
@pdogg93 said:

More pr nonsense from the head shill himself lol. How much longer can you xboners pretend to be pumped for the same ol' nonsense, looking at you @kvally.

Face it the bone is dead in the water. At 26 million consoles sold it has slowest UI, still no bitstream audio, mostly 720p games, and no new ips. Why would anyone pay for this piece of crap LOL. I guess lemmings like throwing their money away

Because most of the xbox community is mostly bitter sega fanboys & pseudo hardcore gamers. Every xbox fan I've met who had varied tastes in gaming would alway's switch to sony mid way through every gen. Half the end gen sales for both the PS2/PS3 were xbox fans switching sides because they had games they wanted.

No I'm not saying people who only play forza & other games only are fanboy's.

I noticed the same thing with the biased Xbox community and the biased Sony community and them both switching back and forth. It's sickening. We wish they would just enjoy the games available to them.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 kvally

@silversix_ said:
@kvally said:

@silversix_: insults are cool

Its not insulting, its pointing out facts

Cool! LOL

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 FLOPPAGE_50
Member since 2004 • 4500 Posts

@kvally said:
@pdogg93 said:

Are you mad that gamers like me game on multiple platforms? Is it because you don't have the financial means to do so? Personally, many of us gamers that have been gaming since pong enjoy games on all systems, not enjoy systems. I love the fact that I can get multiple games and enjoy them. I wouldn't want to miss out on games like Nier, or Last Guardian, or Sea of Thieves or Quantum Break or ARMA or WOW.

What I don't understand is why some select gamers are so obsessed with other gamers that enjoy all the game options and don't limit themselves.

BTW, please provide us a link that shows 51% or more of the games on the Xbox One are 720p. We will await answers to all these questions when you reply.

He won't provide shit and you know it, just cow spitting garbage.

I also like how they use the 26 million as a bad number, that's amazing with no japanese support.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 kvally

@FLOPPAGE_50 said:
@kvally said:
@pdogg93 said:

He won't provide shit and you know it, just cow spitting garbage.

I also like how they use the 26 million as a bad number, that's amazing with no japanese support.

True...and the 26 million has already been debunked by gaf. It's higher. But we won't let facts intrude, we will go with a survey as fact ;)

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@darkangel115 said:

So far this year the assumption is Forza 7, Halo Wars 2, Crackdown 3, Sea of Theives, Cuphead?

Seems pretty diverse to me. I don't care much for halo wars 2, cuphead or forza 7 personally but Sea of thieves and Crackdown 3 seem right up my alley for sure. Would love to see Crackdown make a summer release and SoT make a holiday release with the scorpio.

Cuphead is not a first party game, I believe, but the rest is about right.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 kvally

@charizard1605 said:
@darkangel115 said:

You are correct. Studio MDHR is independent.

pdogg93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 pdogg93
Member since 2015 • 1849 Posts

@kvally: LOL you're the last person that should be requesting links and proof. Nearly every word you write smells like made up doo doo.

Can you please provide a link that shows more than 26 million xbone have been sold?? No you can't. Also regarding financial means, I have a very good career which takes up most of my time. I'm glad you're able to play video games all day for "every platform". I'm sure your mom doesn't mind you stinking up her basement and using her electricity lololol.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 kvally

@pdogg93 said:

@kvally: LOL you're the last person that should be requesting links and proof. Nearly every word you write smells like made up doo doo.

Can you please provide a link that shows more than 26 million xbone have been sold?? No you can't. Also regarding financial means, I have a very good career which takes up most of my time. I'm glad you're able to play video games all day for "every platform". I'm sure your mom doesn't mind you stinking up her basement and using her electricity lololol.

So you can't explain why you have issues with gamers that enjoy owning and playing on multiple consoles?

Where is your source for your claim of 51% or more games on Xbox One are 720p. We are still waiting.

pdogg93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 pdogg93

@kvally: nice deflection attempt you clown. System wars as a whole is still waiting for you to provide proof for any of the things you say.

We are still waiting....

Avatar image for Douevenlift_bro
Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Douevenlift_bro
Member since 2013 • 6804 Posts

Look at blackbond embarassing himself on his alt account lol

and I'm sure Phil means FOrza 7

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By kvally

@pdogg93 said:

@kvally: nice deflection attempt you clown. System wars as a whole is still waiting for you to provide proof for any of the things you say.

We are still waiting....

So you can't explain why you have issues with gamers that enjoy owning and playing on multiple consoles?

Where is your source for your claim of 51% or more games on Xbox One are 720p. We are still waiting.

pdogg93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 pdogg93

@kvally: i have no issues with people playing on more than one console. I just have issues with people propping up a console that objectively has lower quality games, has only sold 26 million (less than half of PS4), and has a fanbase that will swallow whatever nonsense their lord and saviour Phil tells them to.

And then we get cheerleaders such as yourself that constantly post lies. We're still waiting for proof that the bone sold more than 26 million...

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 kvally

@pdogg93 said:

@kvally: i have no issues with people playing on more than one console. I just have issues with people propping up a console that objectively has lower quality games, has only sold 26 million (less than half of PS4), and has a fanbase that will swallow whatever nonsense their lord and saviour Phil tells them to.

And then we get cheerleaders such as yourself that constantly post lies. We're still waiting for proof that the bone sold more than 26 million...

So you have no issues with multiplatform gamers such as my myself. Glad we got one of the two cleared up. Next up, the source that shows 51% of Xbox One games are 720p. You made the claim, I didn't. So you need to back up your claim with proof.

pdogg93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 pdogg93

@kvally: Sure. I'll back it up once you start backing up your claims. Sound fair?

Avatar image for deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
deactivated-58abb194ab6fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
Member since 2010 • 3984 Posts

@Wasdie said:

I'll believe it when I see it.

I agree, less talk and more action from Phil now.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 deactivated-58abb194ab6fb

I don't know what Phil means but I know E3 better have some new IP's that will come out at the very least holiday of next year.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By kvally

@pdogg93 said:

@kvally: Sure. I'll back it up once you start backing up your claims. Sound fair?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@BigShotSmoov007 said:

I don't know what Phil means but I know E3 better have some new IP's that will come out at the very least holiday of next year.

That is my problem with any potential new IP announcements- unless they have a firm date (like you said), or are showing sufficiently optimized gameplay footage, I can no longer be sure that announcements made even at E3 won't be inevitably cancelled later. Phil needs to announce new IPs that restore confidence that also actually end up releasing within the next 18 months, all demoed in playable form. You are absolutely right.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60714 Posts

@BigShotSmoov007 said:
@Wasdie said:

I'll believe it when I see it.

I agree, less talk and more action from Phil now.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By deactivated-58abb194ab6fb

@charizard1605:

@charizard1605 said:
@BigShotSmoov007 said:

That is my problem with any potential new IP announcements- unless they have a firm date (like you said), or are showing sufficiently optimized gameplay footage, I can no longer be sure that announcements made even at E3 won't be inevitably cancelled later. Phil needs to announce new IPs that restore confidence that also actually end up releasing within the next 18 months, all demoed in playable form. You are absolutely right.

Pretty much, I can't even get that excited anymore when I see new IP's announce now cause in the back of my mind it's like, "will this actually get released smh". I get it if he does and I'm hoping announce and show off new IP's that they will take at least a year to get released but once you start seeing these games drag on and on, you know it's on the verge of being cancelled. I like Phil for the things he has being saying since he took over but now it's time to actually start delivering on his promises.

oflow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#78  Edited By oflow
Member since 2003 • 5185 Posts

There's always other games coming to Xbox just like every year.

Besides the big ones we know about like Sea of Thieves, Halo Wars 2, Crackdown 3 and State of Decay 2 stuff like Conan Exiles, Cities Skylines, Osiris New Dawn and a bunch of indies I played at E3 last year (Pit People, Cuphead, Below, Skylar & Plux, Yooka) are still on the way not to mention the stuff they haven't shown yet. Yeah they aren't 'exclusives' but they will be on Xbox.

Realistically none of the consoles bring out more than five AAAs a year anyway. Sony likes making big lists but the reality is they put out about five a year as well.

Combine that with the multiplats and Scorpio I think Xbox will be OK.

Edit: and if they bring out VR support for Elite Dangerous and Forza 7 in native 4K on Scorpio that's already enough for me. ?

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 kvally

@BigShotSmoov007 said:

@charizard1605:

@charizard1605 said:
@BigShotSmoov007 said:

Pretty much, I can't even get that excited anymore when I see new IP's announce now cause in the back of my mind it's like, "will this actually get released smh". I get it if he does and I'm hoping announce and show off new IP's that they will take at least a year to get released but once you start seeing these games drag on and on, you know it's on the verge of being cancelled. I like Phil for the things he has being saying since he took over but now it's time to actually start delivering on his promises.

Oddly enough, the problem with games getting canceled and delayed has been a staple of the Sony systems. It just seems like MS matched them most recently with canceling Fable and Scalebound. I wish Sony and MS would stop doing that, stop delaying games, stop canceling games and stop closing studios.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@kvally said:

Oddly enough, the problem with games getting canceled and delayed has been a staple of the Sony systems. It just seems like MS matched them most recently with canceling Fable and Scalebound. I wish Sony and MS would stop doing that, stop delaying games, stop canceling games and stop closing studios.

The difference is that Sony has a larger volume of games and studios to begin with- three or four high profile cancellations sucks in that context, but it's less than 10% of their total output. On the other hand, three or four cancellations or shut downs is literally half of Microsoft's output- and that is an issue, no matter how you try to spin it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 deactivated-58abb194ab6fb

@charizard1605 said:
@kvally said:

The difference is that Sony has a larger volume of games and studios to begin with- three or four high profile cancellations sucks in that context, but it's less than 10% of their total output. On the other hand, three or four cancellations or shut downs is literally half of Microsoft's output- and that is an issue, no matter how you try to spin it.

I will agree with that. If you cancel 2 games but you have 30 coming out then your fanbase will be alright. If you cancel 2 and you only have 7, then you not looking too good.

LordQuorthon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 LordQuorthon
Member since 2008 • 5803 Posts

"Madden 2018, best experienced on Xbox One!"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@BigShotSmoov007 said:
@charizard1605 said:
@kvally said:

I will agree with that. If you cancel 2 games but you have 30 coming out then your fanbase will be alright. If you cancel 2 and you only have 7, then you not looking too good.

Yeah. I just hope MS manages to get this issue sorted out, they've been in the industry long enough that they should have figured this out by now. But again, Spencer seems genuine, I will give him the chance to show me that he really is trying to work on it.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By kvally

@charizard1605 said:
@kvally said:

I know Sony USED to have a large volume, but it's been trickling down lately as they have closed multiple studios in the past year. And they are not publishing many more games than Microsoft are when you look at the marketshare they make up. If MS barely is publishing games with 6.2% of the market (units) and Sony is 7.1% of the market (units)...and Revenue is 5.6% from Microsoft and 7.1% from Sony, then Sony must be pretty dismal as well.

This is in the UK, as of January 12 of 2017. I do not know where the same numbers are available from any other source for different countries.

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/how-was-2016-for-the-uk-games-market/0177461

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44087 Posts

@

@BigShotSmoov007 said:

Way to feed the anti fans. we just recently got the finest Racer and TPS in FH3 & Gears 4. He's got Sea of Thieves, Halo Wars 2 and State of Decay 2 coming shortly and with others like Crackdown 3 with totally destructible environments with Mighty StormCloud power to boot, something the others can only dream about.

X1/PC Win10 FTW. Yeah baby, Yeah ! lol :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 deactivated-58abb194ab6fb

#

@charizard1605 said:
@BigShotSmoov007 said:
@charizard1605 said:
@kvally said:

Yeah. I just hope MS manages to get this issue sorted out, they've been in the industry long enough that they should have figured this out by now. But again, Spencer seems genuine, I will give him the chance to show me that he really is trying to work on it.

I get it that it's hard to make games, it's not easy cause if it was we all would be doing it and I believe Phil had big plans and ideas but up until now he's been falling a little short. Other than the Scropio, he doesn't have 1 thing that he can really hang his hat on with all these games being cancelled, although I hope that Phantom Dust does really come out. I hope he has a great showing at E3 though.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@kvally said:
@charizard1605 said:
@kvally said:

I know Sony USED to have a large volume, but it's been trickling down lately as they have closed multiple studios in the past year. And they are not publishing many more games than Microsoft are when you look at the marketshare they make up. If MS barely is publishing games with 6.2% of the market (units) and Sony is 7.1% of the market (units)...and Revenue is 5.6% from Microsoft and 7.1% from Sony, then Sony must be pretty dismal as well.

This is in the UK, as of January 12 of 2017. I do not know where the same numbers are available from any other source for different countries.

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/how-was-2016-for-the-uk-games-market/0177461

Ehh, Sony have not released a whole lot of games over the last few years, so this makes sense. Last year, they had three retail game releases in the UK, three. That was them on their worst year. Microsoft had four retail releases last year, that was an average year for them.

Sony at their best can release a game a month- in fact, in the latter half of the PS3's lifespan, they were often doing just that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@BigShotSmoov007 said:

#

@charizard1605 said:
@BigShotSmoov007 said:
@charizard1605 said:
@kvally said:

I get it that it's hard to make games, it's not easy cause if it was we all would be doing it and I believe Phil had big plans and ideas but up until now he's been falling a little short. Other than the Scropio, he doesn't have 1 thing that he can really hang his hat on with all these games being cancelled, although I hope that Phantom Dust does really come out. I hope he has a great showing at E3 though.

It's supposed to come out before E3! Let's hope it's good.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 kvally

@SecretPolice said:

@

@BigShotSmoov007 said:

Way to feed the anti fans. we just recently got the finest Racer and TPS in FH3 & Gears 4. He's got Sea of Thieves, Halo Wars 2 and State of Decay 2 coming shortly and with others like Crackdown 3 with totally destructible environments with Mighty StormCloud power to boot, something the others can only dream about.

I was gonna say this game....but apparently indies only count on the ClosedStation, lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 deactivated-58abb194ab6fb

@SecretPolice said:

@

@BigShotSmoov007 said:

Me feeding the "anti fans" LOL. I guess with tomato head admitting he follows my every word on here you do have a point but that is never my goal. I just speak what's on my mind whether someone agrees with me or not. I speak about what I observe, notice and realize over the course of time and right now, MS isn't looking too good. Although, I want State of Decay RIGHT NOW.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 deactivated-58abb194ab6fb

@charizard1605 said:
@BigShotSmoov007 said:

#

@charizard1605 said:
@BigShotSmoov007 said:
@charizard1605 said:

Please let it come out before E3......I loved that game on the Xbox. Did you ever play it?

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 kvally

@charizard1605 said:

in the latter half of the PS3's lifespan, they were often doing just that.

Can't argue with that. The latter part of the PS3 life was great. My PS3 died, which frustrated me, while I was playing TLOU...and never got to finish it, and play a bunch of other games I wanted to play on it. With the PS4 coming, I chose to not replace my PS3 with a new PS3. I was glad that TLOU came out as a remaster on the PS4. I haven't quite finished it yet, but I am a lot further than I was on the PS3. I am not very excited about the game, but I am glad I am experiencing it. The best part to me is the story. It's a solid game, as are many of the others I didn't get to. Oh, and I missed out on Journey and was able to get that on the PS4, which was my GOTY last year. Journey was amazing. And now so far this year, The Last Guardian is my GOTY. Not sure what can beat it at this point, for me.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44087 Posts

@BigShotSmoov007: @kvally:

" I want State of Decay RIGHT NOW."

I dunno bout you guys but to me there's not enough time in da day to play all the excellent games available for the X1/Win10.

So once again...

Oh and also, I not normally posting this late in the day but many of mah international communications seem to be down? Lol. :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@BigShotSmoov007 said:
@charizard1605 said:
@BigShotSmoov007 said:

#

@charizard1605 said:
@BigShotSmoov007 said:

Please let it come out before E3......I loved that game on the Xbox. Did you ever play it?

Afraid not! I never owned an Xbox, and used to go to a friend's to play. Loved playing Morrowind, Knights of the Old Republic, Ninja Gaiden, and of course, Halo on that thing :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@kvally said:
@charizard1605 said:

in the latter half of the PS3's lifespan, they were often doing just that.

Can't argue with that. The latter part of the PS3 life was great. My PS3 died, which frustrated me, while I was playing TLOU...and never got to finish it, and play a bunch of other games I wanted to play on it. With the PS4 coming, I chose to not replace my PS3 with a new PS3. I was glad that TLOU came out as a remaster on the PS4. I haven't quite finished it yet, but I am a lot further than I was on the PS3. I am not very excited about the game, but I am glad I am experiencing it. The best part to me is the story. It's a solid game, as are many of the others I didn't get to. Oh, and I missed out on Journey and was able to get that on the PS4, which was my GOTY last year. Journey was amazing. And now so far this year, The Last Guardian is my GOTY. Not sure what can beat it at this point, for me.

Yeah, and... I guess I just want to be able to say that I got an Xbox system for amazing games that I would otherwise feel bad about missing. Spencer has so far delivered one of those games- just a few more, and I will be pushed into an Xbox purchase. I am hoping that happens. Sea of Thieves, so far, looks absolutely great, and I hope it turns out well.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 deactivated-58abb194ab6fb

@charizard1605:

@charizard1605 said:
@BigShotSmoov007 said:
@charizard1605 said:
@BigShotSmoov007 said:

#

@charizard1605 said:

Afraid not! I never owned an Xbox, and used to go to a friend's to play. Loved playing Morrowind, Knights of the Old Republic, Ninja Gaiden, and of course, Halo on that thing :)

Shame on you.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts

@charizard1605 said:
@darkangel115 said:

you are correct. I wasn't thinking 1st party at first and then i realized 1st party only and forgot to take that away.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@BigShotSmoov007 said:

@charizard1605:

@charizard1605 said:
@BigShotSmoov007 said:
@charizard1605 said:
@BigShotSmoov007 said:

#

Shame on you.

I was a kid haha, I had already pushed it getting PS2, Gamecube, and GBA SP.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@darkangel115 said:
@charizard1605 said:
@darkangel115 said:

you are correct. I wasn't thinking 1st party at first and then i realized 1st party only and forgot to take that away.

Ah well, it's still a game Xbox gets this year that others don't :)