Xbox One games are destroying PS4 games in graphics

• 155 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

raging_user

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 raging_user
Member since 2013 • 467 Posts

@danjammer69:

Here's a game for you

campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By campzor
Member since 2004 • 34932 Posts

Lems should stop trying to compete with anything ps4 related and just deal with their consoles dominance over the wii u (LOL)

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba16896d1cc2
deactivated-5ba16896d1cc2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By deactivated-5ba16896d1cc2
Member since 2013 • 2504 Posts

@kuu2 said:

It is way to early to introduce Cows to the next graphics king. They are still crying over Ryse being the best game graphically.

Hopefully Sony Fan can go back to talking about 50% mo powaz, GDDR93 ram, and 1.8 tFlopzors cause the games aint coming anytime soon.

i dont even get this post? its confirmed, lemmings gone delusional... PS4 running multi plats at 1080p besides Battlefield 4 opposed to Xbox One at 720p... go figure...ps4 runs Ghosts higher then 60 fps at 1080p

majority of XB1 exclusives not 1080p

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

@getyeryayasout said:

Remedy > 1080p

They'd be able to do 1080p if they weren't shackled to the Xshit Done.

Evo_nine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56 Evo_nine
Member since 2012 • 2224 Posts

oh man this looks so good, I cant wait.

inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By inb4uall
Member since 2012 • 6564 Posts

Dat flop. Dat 4. My sides. lol.

nervmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By nervmeister
Member since 2005 • 15377 Posts

I'm going to feel sorry for the lems and this thread when Naughty Dog shows off Uncharted 4. And that's assuming The Order: 1886 doesn't beat them to the punch.

Avatar image for ShepardCommandr
ShepardCommandr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#59 ShepardCommandr
Member since 2013 • 4939 Posts

I disagree.

Sweenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#60 Sweenix
Member since 2013 • 5957 Posts

Why would you hype ryse up? it's a piece of crap.

SpiderLuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 SpiderLuke
Member since 2006 • 719 Posts

They're pretty much the same. Wth is wrong with the internet?

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#62 lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

that looks dull and from there we wil see downgrades and downgrades and downgrades just like alan wake

Murderstyle75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Murderstyle75
Member since 2011 • 4412 Posts

@Sweenix:

They hype it because Lems haven't seen a new IP in three and a half years and it wasn't even exclusive.

waltefmoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By waltefmoney
Member since 2010 • 18030 Posts

@Sweenix said:

It looks good. Looking good is all that matters.

gpuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 gpuking
Member since 2004 • 3914 Posts

The actual gameplay parts looked average at best, not to mention 720p lol. Maybe another 8 years lems.

Thunder7151

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#66 Thunder7151
Member since 2013 • 456 Posts

No matter what, Cows will never admit the XBOX ONE has better graphics so far than PS4. It doesn't matter how much proof is posted, they simply won't admit it.

And yes, right now XBOX ONE is winning in graphics and better exclusive games as well.

bezza2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#67  Edited By bezza2011
Member since 2006 • 2729 Posts

hahahaha naughty dog flashing uncharted is better than anything Microsoft have shown, have a nice time being in denial playing your 720p games while im playing games in 1080p, stop kidding yourselves

gpuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 gpuking
Member since 2004 • 3914 Posts

@Thunder7151 said:

No matter what, Cows will never admit the XBOX ONE has better graphics so far than PS4. It doesn't matter how much proof is posted, they simply won't admit it.

And yes, right now XBOX ONE is winning in graphics and better exclusive games as well.

It's funny you keep saying this yet you have absolutely NOTHING to prove your point. And iterating the bs 1000times wont change anything son. Show us one, just one in game screenshot of those Xbone games that has better graphics. Not a bullshot, not an in engine cutscene, just good old gameplay screenshot.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

@Thunder7151 said:

>Better exclusive games

>Ryse

>Crimson Dragon

>Lococycle

>FUCKING FIGHTER WITHIN

Tee hee hee

Puggy301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#70 Puggy301
Member since 2003 • 202 Posts

@gpuking said:

@Thunder7151 said:

It's funny you keep saying this yet you have absolutely NOTHING to prove your point. And iterating the bs 1000times wont change anything son. Show us one, just one in game screenshot of those Xbone games that has better graphics. Not a bullshot, not an in engine cutscene, just good old gameplay screenshot.

I'm gonna try holding my breath waiting for his response. If the outcome is what I think it will be, please send donations in lieu of flowers to the Make-A-Wish Foundation.

May God have mercy on my soul.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46444 Posts

So it looks worse than that CGI clip that was overused here on SW by lemmings, who would've thought ?

Still, it's remedy, this game will be great.

ultimate-k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 ultimate-k
Member since 2010 • 2348 Posts

Let's just wait and see how heavily downgraded it gets when released, just like Forza 5. Sorry killzone shadow fall is console graphic king.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

@XboxFails said:

After the massive downgrades the Xbone launch games received from the original E3 unveiling, there is no way I'm going to believe trailers for yet-to-release xbone games will look like they do as shown.

Microsoft will continue to use pre-rendered footage and GTX 790s PCs in order to "compete" with SONY's real-time, in-game footage.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

@Murderstyle75 said:

@Sweenix:

They hype it because Lems haven't seen a new IP in three and a half years and it wasn't even exclusive.

LOL came for this. sogood.gif

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 LJS9502_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 178854 Posts

That looks like ass....

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 freedomfreak  Online
Member since 2004 • 52444 Posts

This game can run at 480P and I won't care.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

Regarding Ryse, let's face it boys and gals, Crytek is a wizard at creating a visually mind-blowing game. We've seen it on the PC (Crysis) and now we've seen it on the XB1. Imagine what they would do on the PS4.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5966 Posts

This game will run at 900p and it will be awesome, Sony fanboys will play the gameplay or resolution down just because its not coming to them.

Give it 6 months for bugs to get ironed out features to be finished and come 2014 Xbox One will have it all. Great graphics (at any resolution the graphics still look great), great games, great features, great UI, great Kinect, great Xbox Live and great indies. Everyone knows the only reason PS4 is selling more is due to price, something Microsoft can easily fix.

Hope PS4 can keep up with its boring UI, PS3 type features, last gen PSN and Infamous and the order only games worth considering in 2014.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 LJS9502_basic  Online

@BattleSpectre said:

Regarding Ryse, let's face it boys and gals, Crytek is a wizard at creating a visually mind-blowing game. We've seen it on the PC (Crysis) and now we've seen it on the XB1. Imagine what they would do on the PS4.

I just bought a new Ford.....

whatsazerg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 whatsazerg
Member since 2009 • 1151 Posts

I really can't believe the stupidity on these forums... no wonder the world is such a terrible place. There are people, more than a few, that can look at 720p & 1080p... and still argue that the machine that is outputting most of its games in 720p is magically more powerful than the competition.

I'm sad... sad that people exist that are literally this stupid, and sad that I am part of the same species.

If you enjoy the games that the XB1 has more so than the PS4... fine. But to argue with all the information we have that the PS4 is not capable of producing better looking visuals is the equivalent of bible thumpers claiming evolution is false.

It's almost like these people enjoy being ignorant.

Fishsticklover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Fishsticklover
Member since 2013 • 252 Posts

@mynamesdenvrmax said:

@xhawk27 said:

@KHAndAnime said:

Blurry, pixelated, bad looking. No thanks.

Better than anything Sony has shown so far.

Sony fanboys are always about the numbers. 1080p "60 fps" more like 1080p and 20-60fps. Remember when the PS3 was more powerful and it did nothing to show it?

We already see it in multiplatform games LOL, X1 games are a low res jaggie mess (rhymes).

I won't be surprised if this game gets downgraded even further just like Forza and Ryse have been downgraded.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

@BattleSpectre said:

I just bought a new Ford.....

Congrats, just don't expect free fuel from me ;)

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12063 Posts

@Sweenix said:

Um..........graphics thread.......lulz.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@xhawk27 said:

That is the video format. You don't think the game is going to in that resolution do you?

Go back to playing your PS3 ports. hahahahaa

If Alan Wake is anything to go by i am sure it will..hahaha

That game was so gimped resolution wise to achieve its graphics is not even funny,the game is 960x544..

In fact that is the resolution of most Vita games...hahaha

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

That looks like ass....

Hang on, there's cows in this thread saying it can't be real footage it must be pre-renderd, and here's another cow saying it looks like ass... you fanboys need to come to some kind of an agreement.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12063 Posts

@Snugenz said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

That looks like ass....

Hang on, there's cows in this thread saying it can't be real footage it must be pre-renderd, and here's another cow saying it looks like ass... you fanboys need to come to some kind of an agreement.

Perfectly mirrors Gears........

When the game launches this place is going to be on fire and the Cows will be running.

happyduds77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By happyduds77
Member since 2012 • 1688 Posts

That's not exactly more impressive than what we have seen so far on Playstation 4. And we all know when Uncharted PS4 comes out everything will turn to shit.

By the way, the game looks amazing regarding gameplay.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By LJS9502_basic  Online

@Snugenz said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

That looks like ass....

Butt hurt much? Because only someone that likes Sony can see how blocky and blurry the image is?

For the record I have NES, SNES, N64, GameCube, Wii.....PS1, PS2, PS3....Xbox, Xbox 360....MasterSystem, Genesis 32x CD, Saturn, DreamCast....Gameboy Color, Advance, Advance SP, DS, 3DS.....PSP, Vita. GameGear, Nomad. Wii U and PS4 coming soon. Xbox One????? Maybe.

Fan boy? If any it would be Sega. Period. Just because you don't like the truth doesn't mean someone is a fan boy of the competition. I just happen to like games.

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Snugenz

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Snugenz said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

That looks like ass....

Butt hurt much? Because only someone that likes Sony can see how blocky and blurry the image is?

For the record I have NES, SNES, N64, GameCube, Wii.....PS1, PS2, PS3....Xbox, Xbox 360....MasterSystem, Genesis 32x CD, Saturn, DreamCast....Gameboy Color, Advance, Advance SP, DS, 3DS.....PSP, Vita. GameGear, Nomad. Wii U and PS4 coming soon. Xbox One????? Maybe.

Fan boy? If any it would be Sega. Period. Just because you don't like the truth doesn't mean someone is a fan boy of the competition. I just happen to like games.

Truth?, suuuuure it is, the truth blurred by a person blinded by fanboyism.

jer_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#91 jer_1
Member since 2003 • 7451 Posts

Riiiiiight.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 LJS9502_basic  Online

@Snugenz said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Snugenz said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

That looks like ass....

Right. You're blinded by fanboyism. I clicked the video....game did not look graphically superior to last gen. But hey.....if you're going to have a tantrum over jaggy video......there's nothing I can do for you dude. The proof is in this thread....

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Snugenz

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Snugenz said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Snugenz said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

That looks like ass....

Right. You're blinded by fanboyism. I clicked the video....game did not look graphically superior to last gen. But hey.....if you're going to have a tantrum over jaggy video......there's nothing I can do for you dude. The proof is in this thread....

Oh so aswell as a fanboy you're a child with the "no u are" shite, good chap.

Rage010101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Rage010101
Member since 2006 • 5470 Posts

@tormentos said:

@clyde46 said:

720p? 720p.

Come on is Remedy...

954x520....hahahaha

You never fail to continue being an idiot

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 LJS9502_basic  Online

@Snugenz said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Snugenz said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Snugenz said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

That looks like ass....

Oh so aswell as a fanboy you're a child with the "no u are" shite, good chap.

Aw no need to cry. I'm sure the X1 will have some games that aren't blocky, blurry, and jaggy like the example posted here. There is a fan boy here...but it isn't me. I'm not attached to a brand. I call it like I see it....don't like it....too bad. The truth is the truth. I can only assume you are a gen or two behind if those graphics look great to you.

Avatar image for slantedandencha
slantedandencha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By slantedandencha
Member since 2005 • 367 Posts

@sailor232: just a bunch of trolls, **** them all.

Cuby_Finest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Cuby_Finest
Member since 2005 • 1129 Posts

@waltefmoney said:

Which is ironic considering the PS4 is the more powerful machine on paper. Ryse is universally praised as the currently best looking console game and now we have this:

Loading Video...

Sony, wake the **** up.

Cuby_Finest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Cuby_Finest
Member since 2005 • 1129 Posts

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Snugenz

@LJS9502_basic said:

Aw no need to cry. I'm sure the X1 will have some games that aren't blocky, blurry, and jaggy like the example posted here. There is a fan boy here...but it isn't me. I'm not attached to a brand. I call it like I see it....don't like it....too bad. The truth is the truth. I can only assume you are a gen or two behind if those graphics look great to you.

Oh you have sigs turned off do you, you must have otherwise you wouldn't spout such stupid shit in response to one of my posts. As for the rest of your poor excuse of a comeback, the evidence all points to you very much being loyal to a brand, so i'll go with that.