Xbox One games are destroying PS4 games in graphics

• 155 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by waltefmoney (18030 posts) -

Which is ironic considering the PS4 is the more powerful machine on paper. Ryse is universally praised as the currently best looking console game and now we have this:

Sony, wake the fuck up.

#2 Edited by clyde46 (44007 posts) -

720p? 720p.

#3 Edited by KHAndAnime (13292 posts) -

Blurry, pixelated, bad looking. No thanks.

#4 Posted by Basinboy (10985 posts) -

Uncharted meets Alan Wake meets Deus Ex. Not loving it, not hating it - just indifferent.

#5 Edited by XboxDone74 (2047 posts) -

How's that 1080p? Oh wait!

#6 Edited by kuu2 (6885 posts) -

By the end of the generation people will be saying, 'Can you believe that we thought the WobbleS4 was more powerful than The One?'.

Just like this last generation.

#7 Edited by KHAndAnime (13292 posts) -

On a positive note - it's Max Payne!

#8 Posted by waltefmoney (18030 posts) -

@Basinboy said:

Uncharted meets Alan Wake meets Deus Ex. Not loving it, not hating it - just indifferent.

What about this game reminds you of Deus Ex? Or Uncharted for that matter?

#9 Edited by xhawk27 (7211 posts) -

@KHAndAnime said:

Better than anything Sony has shown so far.

#10 Posted by Renegade311 (334 posts) -

I really have to admire Remedy's passion for making games.

#11 Posted by stereointegrity (10699 posts) -

But their was no gameplay shown again for this game... It's the same footage we have seen for months... Not actual gameplay

#12 Posted by tormentos (16756 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

720p? 720p.

Come on is Remedy...

954x520....hahahaha

#13 Edited by GrenadeLauncher (3711 posts) -

More pre-rendered footage that Microsoft insists is gameplay, even though anyone who's spent more than a month playing videogames knows it is pre-rendered and they aren't fooling anyone?

#14 Edited by xhawk27 (7211 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

720p? 720p.

Come on is Remedy...

954x520....hahahaha

That is the video format. You don't think the game is going to in that resolution do you?

Go back to playing your PS3 ports. hahahahaa

#15 Edited by mynamesdenvrmax (2194 posts) -

@xhawk27 said:

@KHAndAnime said:

Sony fanboys are always about the numbers. 1080p "60 fps" more like 1080p and 20-60fps. Remember when the PS3 was more powerful and it did nothing to show it?

#16 Edited by raging_user (379 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher:

the fact that you compared it to a pre-rendered image is just an amazing compliment for the lems and the game

#17 Posted by kuu2 (6885 posts) -

It is way to early to introduce Cows to the next graphics king. They are still crying over Ryse being the best game graphically.

Hopefully Sony Fan can go back to talking about 50% mo powaz, GDDR93 ram, and 1.8 tFlopzors cause the games aint coming anytime soon.

#18 Edited by Joedgabe (5092 posts) -
#19 Edited by GrenadeLauncher (3711 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher:

the fact that you compared it to a pre-rendered image is just an amazing compliment for the lems and the game

Because that's what it is.

Expect rampant downgrades just like there was for Ryse and Flopza.

#20 Edited by kuu2 (6885 posts) -

More pre-rendered footage that Microsoft insists is gameplay, even though anyone who's spent more than a month playing videogames knows it is pre-rendered and they aren't fooling anyone?

This sounds so much like early last gen when Gears was being shown and aaaaallll the Cows were crying about it being pre-rendered BS........

Then the game launched and Sony Fan got stuffed on ownage.

This is why I love SW when systems launch.

#21 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (3711 posts) -

Looking forward to lem tears when the downgrades start coming in and the time manipulation mechanic ends up as weak as the dimension rift tearing in Bioshock Infinite.

@Basinboy said:

Yeah, same. I'll play it when the inevitable PC port is released.

#22 Posted by XboxFails (81 posts) -

After the massive downgrades the Xbone launch games received from the original E3 unveiling, there is no way I'm going to believe trailers for yet-to-release xbone games will look like they do as shown.

Microsoft will continue to use pre-rendered footage and GTX 790s PCs in order to "compete" with SONY's real-time, in-game footage.

#23 Posted by kuu2 (6885 posts) -

Looking forward to lem tears when the downgrades start coming in and the time manipulation mechanic ends up as weak as the dimension rift tearing in Bioshock Infinite.

@Basinboy said:

Yeah, same. I'll play it when the inevitable PC port is released.

You have to be a fakeboy talking like this..........

No other Cow dare udder the words you are saying.

#24 Posted by Basinboy (10985 posts) -

@Basinboy said:

What about this game reminds you of Deus Ex? Or Uncharted for that matter?

Deus Ex from the Monarch company logo and concept art shown, it looks strikingly similar to Deus Ex stuff.

As for Uncharted, TPS mechanics, and the word "cinematic" as used by the game director.

I hope to see more to kindle some interest because conceptually the game seems okay, but it exudes a lack of originality that I can't dismiss.

#25 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (3711 posts) -

Speaking of, I'd have loved to have seen new Deus Ex footage instead of another mech Titan from Titanflop. HR was one of my favourite games from this gen and the first one I platinum'd.

#26 Edited by Zelda187 (699 posts) -

Not really

But how are those "revolutionary" features like rumble in the triggers (LOL) and voice commands (which myself and everyone else have had in our cell phones, and don't care for using, since 2005) doing for ya?

#27 Posted by silversix_ (13906 posts) -

720p.

#28 Posted by k2theswiss (16598 posts) -

haha, Love the cows excuse 1080P?

that's why MR ryse 900p kicking those 1080ps

#29 Posted by KHAndAnime (13292 posts) -

@xhawk27 said:

@KHAndAnime said:

Killzone: Shadowfall looks beautiful and crisp on my TV thanks to its high-resolution graphics. 720p unfortunately only offers blurry, jaggy visuals :(

#30 Posted by kuu2 (6885 posts) -

@xhawk27 said:

@KHAndAnime said:

Killzone: Shadowfall looks beautiful and crisp on my TV thanks to its high-resolution graphics. 720p unfortunately only offers blurry, jaggy visuals :(

Someone mentioning blur and BlurZone in the same post, too ironic. There won't be another Blur/Bloom/FoZone Sony Fan so I hope you enjoy this last one.

#31 Posted by XboxStache (912 posts) -

@KHAndAnime: Mad cow disease epidemic confirmed. How's those indies, bro? lmaooo.

#32 Edited by psymon100 (6138 posts) -

personally, i think quantum break looks very cool

#33 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (3711 posts) -

But I thought it was all about the gameplay, lems? QB looks very generic.

Next they'll be crowing about the indie games on the Bone.

loooooooooooooooooooooooool

#34 Posted by BattleSpectre (5953 posts) -

Everyone hating on this game? I think it has potential.

#35 Edited by blangenakker (2175 posts) -

for gods sake Remedy, show some bloody gameplay that lasts longer than a couple of seconds. Not seeing some genuine gameplay is making me lose interest.

#36 Posted by hoosier7 (3776 posts) -

To answer the title well they're clearly not as all the Xbox version of multiplats are getting destroyed by the PS4 version!

The only good looking X1 games are the linear ones, easy to make good graphics with cinematic, corridor gameplay and set pieces. Just look at how poor DR3 looks.

It's a shame really, all this new power to create more open and dynamic worlds and we just get more of what we had last gen. At least what Watchdogs, InFamous, Destiny and so on offer is open worlds and brilliant visuals and all the multiplats are better on PS4.

#37 Edited by killzowned24 (7296 posts) -
@waltefmoney said:

Which is ironic considering the PS4 is the more powerful machine on paper. Ryse is universally praised as the currently best looking console game and now we have this:

Sony, wake the fuck up.

Delusional lems lol. Also you do realize the same devs made the lowest resolution game ever last gen with alan wake ..right?

#38 Posted by Murderstyle75 (4165 posts) -

Launch games....Yawn

#39 Posted by danjammer69 (4105 posts) -

@waltefmoney:

I have come to the conclusion that all of the hardcore Lems had a meeting or agreement recently. At this conference they all universally agreed that the best way forward for the Lem race would be to claim everything as fact, and then continue to act as though it is universally accepted and known by all gamers to be the truth.

Looks like the Lemming propaganda machine is in full swing.

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it" - Joseph Goebbels

#40 Edited by Pray_to_me (2796 posts) -

Who wants to bet that shit is sub hd when it comes out? LMFAO!

#41 Edited by KHAndAnime (13292 posts) -

@KHAndAnime: Mad cow disease epidemic confirmed. How's those indies, bro? lmaooo.

Indies? What indies? I'm playing the definitive and only worthwhile consoles versions of BF4 and AC4. You know, the highest rated games on next-gen consoles? Sorry you guys got the short end of the stick with those. :(

#42 Edited by ni6htmare01 (895 posts) -

Another shooter? Damn! I was hoping it has some new type of game play!

#43 Posted by picklesurprise (177 posts) -

now what's your impersonal opinion

#44 Posted by Tessellation (8796 posts) -

The upset camp is showing their insecure and fear,look at the butthurt tears lol.bu bu bu ps4.

#45 Posted by KHAndAnime (13292 posts) -

The upset camp is showing their insecure and fear,look at the butthurt tears lol.bu bu bu ps4.

720p so ugly

#46 Posted by sailor232 (4355 posts) -

This site is owned by Cows now, everyone else don't bother trying, unless you want to get flamed.

#47 Edited by I_can_haz (6551 posts) -

Looks like shit, and knowing the downgrade from Ryse at E3 to actual gameplay it's probably prerendered. The actual game will be 720p at 15fps.

#48 Posted by Murderstyle75 (4165 posts) -

@sailor232:

Try what? To convince people that the Xbox One is the greatest invention on gods green earth since the Internet? Lems are no different than cows. You are all a bunch of flaming fanboys.

#49 Posted by blamix99 (1622 posts) -

another 720p game right? hope they will do their best to make it 900p LOL. can't wait for The Order 1886 and Uncharted 4

#50 Posted by psymon100 (6138 posts) -

@psymon100 said:

now what's your impersonal opinion

quantum break is a video game