Xbone using misleading PC Footage for Witcher 3 Trailer

• 105 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@andrew01093 said:

See how you're fan-boy warped idiotic mind twisted that statement into something I never said? I know fully well both company's have done it. Both do it! That's the point. People were ragging on Microsoft and I was just saying Sony does it just as much if not more. That is all I'm saying. Nothing more. It's idiots like you that make gaming suck in general. I'd hate to see how you scream on the mic like a little sissy when someone pwns you in a game. I bet you get mistaken for a 10 year old kid. I like all game systems and support each one.

@andrew01093 said:

Sony has done this so many times it makes Microsoft look like a saint!

There is no way to twist that fu** face...

Now before you say shit educated your self maybe that way you will not look this stupid.

Saint is a word which doesn't go well when describing anything from MS.

I don't scream like you do kiddo,don't like been call out for your stupidity don't post stupid things.

andrew01093

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By andrew01093
Member since 2012 • 115 Posts

@tormentos said:

@andrew01093 said:

See how you're fan-boy warped idiotic mind twisted that statement into something I never said? I know fully well both company's have done it. Both do it! That's the point. People were ragging on Microsoft and I was just saying Sony does it just as much if not more. That is all I'm saying. Nothing more. It's idiots like you that make gaming suck in general. I'd hate to see how you scream on the mic like a little sissy when someone pwns you in a game. I bet you get mistaken for a 10 year old kid. I like all game systems and support each one.

@andrew01093 said:

Sony has done this so many times it makes Microsoft look like a saint!

There is no way to twist that fu** face...

Now before you say shit educated your self maybe that way you will not look this stupid.

Saint is a word which doesn't go well when describing anything from MS.

I don't scream like you do kiddo,don't like been call out for your stupidity don't post stupid things.

Ahhhhhhh look it can say bad words. Poor little baby. I must have hit a nerve.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@andrew01093 said:

NO actually that is my posting style,and i am sure you know it alter,i don't think you can hit a nerve with such pathetic comeback..hahahaha

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#104 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@StormyJoe said:
@Krelian-co said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Krelian-co said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Krelian-co: There you go with "ignorance" again. LOL!

No one thought God Of War 1 or 2 could look that good on PS2, but it did. Talented developers can do a lot. Again, if anyone in here is "ignorant", it's you - you really don't seem to know that much for someone boasting that he does...

Dude keep living in ignorance and arguing that consoles can magically some day overcome hardware limitations and achieve this graphics at 1080p60. Yes, you are ignorant if you think so.

Again - you know this video was in 1080p/60fps... how? Because ProtossX said so?

another backtrack from you? lol

now is not that consoles can't run this game at 1080p60, now you question the video itself? Have you realized how dumb was to argue that consoles can run the game like this?

have you ever used youtube (lol)? have you ever run a game at 1080p60? (ofc not, according to you, you can't see the difference)

Open the effin video and on the quality option it clearly says 1080p60, better yet compare the fluidity of the video with your lolbox console, and lastly is on the official xbox youtube channel, need more proof mr detective? I don't give a fuk what protoss says, he is a moronic fakeboy, but the video is as legit as it gets.

what are you going to argue now? that you still doubt the video is at 60 fps? seems to me your consolite fanboy mind makes you say dumb things, if you want to keep believing consoles can run games at this settings and 1080p 60 fps, by all means keep believing, if there is something about you is that denial is strong.

Exactly how is that backtracking? I watched the video - where does it say 1080p? Even if it is, whos to say that video wasn't 900p upscaled to 1080p? The video isn't exactly the highest of quality.

Even if it is, who's to say the XB1 version won't look like that? You? Laughable.

There is no arguing with someone who wants to keep being ignorant, so feel free then to believe what you want, everyone with a sane mind and not being an extreme ignorant will see what a clown you are.

andrew01093

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 andrew01093
Member since 2012 • 115 Posts

@tormentos said:

@andrew01093 said:

NO actually that is my posting style,and i am sure you know it alter,i don't think you can hit a nerve with such pathetic comeback..hahahaha

LOL...okay. Whatever floats your boat over there little one.