Xbone using misleading PC Footage for Witcher 3 Trailer

• 105 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12181 Posts

Sony has never done anything like this before? :|

andrew01093

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By andrew01093
Member since 2012 • 115 Posts

Sony has done this so many times it makes Microsoft look like a saint! I'll never forget all the Killzone 2 footage they tried to play off as gameplay and it was CGI. Here's a good example.

Sony lied about 1080p multiplayer

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#53 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38032 Posts

@blackace said:

@ProtossX: Whatever you say troll. Everything you post is negative XB1. No one believes you actually own one. Meantime Sony didn't even have a real PS4 made and all their games were being shown using PC's up until the TGS. They had mock up PS4's underneath in the cabinet sitting next to the high end PC's. Witcher 3 looks incredible. I have no doubt the game could look that good on the XB1.

Come on dude, it wont hit 1080p and 60 FPS on X1.

andrew01093

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By andrew01093

@cainetao11: And if it does hit PS4 at 1080P 60 frames per second there will be some kind of sacrifice. Watch and see. Something on screen will suffer. Frames per second dips, foliage, something. Everyone knows the only real way to see a game like W3 in it's real beauty is on a PC on high settings. All this 900/1080 stuff is dumb.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 cainetao11

@andrew01093 said:

Sony has done this so many times it makes Microsoft look like a saint! I'll never forget all the Killzone 2 footage they tried to play off as gameplay and it was CGI.

Yup. They are both guilty of this shit. Might as well call them out. At least they apologized, shows some humility. Did Sony apologize for the Watchdogs BS?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b69bebd1b0b6
deactivated-5b69bebd1b0b6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 deactivated-5b69bebd1b0b6
Member since 2009 • 6176 Posts

Where is some actual console footage of this game? I can never seem to find any.

cantloginnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#57 cantloginnow
Member since 2013 • 381 Posts

@clone01 said:

TC, seriously, just go away.

Yup.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#58 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@silversix_ said:

If it was shown running on Xbone people wouldn't be sure if its real gameplay or their monitor is broken.

Shots FIRED!

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By cainetao11

@andrew01093 said:

@cainetao11: And if it does hit PS4 at 1080P 60 frames per second there will be some kind of sacrifice. Watch and see. Something on screen will suffer. Frames per second dips, foliage, something. Everyone knows the only real way to see a game like W3 in it's real beauty is on a PC on high settings. All this 900/1080 stuff is dumb.

Oh I agree. My game on PC is paid for already. And the nitpicking between 900p and 1080p is stupid. last gen when consoles were only hitting 720p players were all its not a big difference to Hermits. But now it is? LOL

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#60 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61473 Posts

Yeah... This isn't a new thing.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@blackace said:

I have no doubt the game could look that good on the XB1.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22372 Posts

@GarGx1 said:

If this video had PS4 branding on it, the thread would be "The Witcher 3 looks better on PS4 than PC."

Lol yep... well said.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

@Krelian-co said:

@blackace said:

This blackace, tho DAYUUUUUUUUUM

yanni1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By yanni1
Member since 2004 • 1067 Posts

@Crossel777 said:

Where is some actual console footage of this game? I can never seem to find any.

There is none. No xbox or ps4 footage has been shown. Doesn't take a genius to work out why.

AnthonyAutumns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#65 AnthonyAutumns
Member since 2014 • 1704 Posts
Loading Video...

Clue: Check Geralt's hair and the horse tail.

yanni1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By yanni1
Member since 2004 • 1067 Posts

@anthonyautumns that has xbox button prompts. It's also old footage from like 8 months ago. Probably early pc footage once again.

Unless the devs specifically say certain footage is console footage it's most likely pc. They want to trick the mindless drones into thinking their consoles are capable of this.

AnthonyAutumns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 AnthonyAutumns
Member since 2014 • 1704 Posts

@yanni1: What I'm pointing out is MS/Sony uses PC to show trailers and demos. Just like what MS used PC at E3 and Sony used PC to stream Knack.

Knack CTD revealed this.
Knack CTD revealed this.

Heck, even Infamous: Second Son used PC during E3.

"Yup, we were definitely on a dev kit. [For inFamous: Second Son]" - Jason Connell

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#68 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

@rogerjak said:

May 19th cannot come sooner. Got mine preorded for PC.

I'm getting the Xbox One version can't wait.

GarGx1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#69 GarGx1
Member since 2011 • 10934 Posts

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@GarGx1: Lets not get so dramatic. If it wasn't a "thing" then MS wouldn't have apologized for it.

And don't act like if Sony did this it wouldn't have been on this forum.....don't insult us like that. If they did or do this....then it deserves to be known.

Just like when the real Killzone resolution was found out......omg you'd have thought they stole money from a single mother with 5 kids.

I'm not getting dramatic and didn't say it wasn't a "thing", it was just a joke. However, I know (and you do as well) what a lot of the PS4 graphics trolls and delusional cows (I don't like using terms like that but it fits some people) on this forum are like. Hell I could name them but that would just draw them in.

There are certain people on this site who would argue that it was PS4 footage for a year after the game released.

ProtossX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 ProtossX
Member since 2005 • 2880 Posts

if microsoft WANTED PC level graphics they coulda done it with the xbone

the coulda put a high end graphics card in there or beefy mid range card they PUT IN WHAT THEY WANTED and thats what they have to show off

microsoft LEARN UR LESSSON U put low piece of crap card U SHOW OFF UR LOW CARD AND DEAL WITH ur consquences don't hype up other ppls graphics

LEARN UR LESSON

with 360 ur card blew my pc outa the water u tricked ppl into thinkin the bone is as beefy upgrade as ur original xbox's were when u lie to ppl like this SHOW OFF UR STUFF SHOW UR version ur gimpy piece of crap version of witcher show it off U MADE the console microsoft u show it off

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@Krelian-co said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Krelian-co said:

@StormyJoe said:

@ProtossX: How do you know it's impossible?

yeah clowny, totally possible for the weakbox to run 1080p60 with those settings, cloud confirmed? rofl

never stop believing clowny. Lembots will be lucky if this game is even released at 1080p30

Oh, look. Stupid is back...

another day, another post from one of the dumbest people on the forum calling others stupid, the irony xD i guess you are trying to compensate for your own stupidity.

nice comeback tho. you hurt my deepest feelings.

I could get a lobotomy, and I'd still be smarter than you.

Anyway, to your asinine post:

1. I have never mentioned the cloud for single player graphics
  2. You don't know what the developer has done with their engine. Case in point: God Of War looked just as good as Xbox games on the PS2.
  3. "Lembots will be lucky if this game is even released at 1080p30" <- shows you are just a milk-maker.

Look, Stupid, I told you a while ago - just stop responding to my threads and I will leave you alone. What's the matter, no long term memory? How many times do I have to show the SW community that you have the cognitive capabilities of a marmot? Or are you an intellectual masochist, who needs a fix?

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Shewgenja

@anthonyautumns said:

Clue: Check Geralt's hair and the horse tail.

That doesn't look like PS4 footage, either.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Krelian-co

@StormyJoe said:

@Krelian-co said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Krelian-co said:

@StormyJoe said:

@ProtossX: How do you know it's impossible?

yeah clowny, totally possible for the weakbox to run 1080p60 with those settings, cloud confirmed? rofl

never stop believing clowny. Lembots will be lucky if this game is even released at 1080p30

Oh, look. Stupid is back...

another day, another post from one of the dumbest people on the forum calling others stupid, the irony xD i guess you are trying to compensate for your own stupidity.

nice comeback tho. you hurt my deepest feelings.

I could get a lobotomy, and I'd still be smarter than you.

Anyway, to your asinine post:

1. I have never mentioned the cloud for single player graphics
  2. You don't know what the developer has done with their engine. Case in point: God Of War looked just as good as Xbox games on the PS2.
  3. "Lembots will be lucky if this game is even released at 1080p30" <- shows you are just a milk-maker.

Look, Stupid, I told you a while ago - just stop responding to my threads and I will leave you alone. What's the matter, no long term memory? How many times do I have to show the SW community that you have the cognitive capabilities of a marmot? Or are you an intellectual masochist, who needs a fix?

yeah yeah you can keep calling others "you stupehd" all you want, point is, everyone thinks you are a clown and quite stupid yourself, but hey keep compensating all you want.

So now teh almight cloud (tm) does not work for single player games, damn, lems keep backtracking about the cloud every day. Also, yes only someone as stupid as you could think that footage was on the xbone, and yes it is impossible for the xbone to run with those settings at 1080p60, according to you i am a "milk maker" for stating the obvious truth because you are a delusional lem that still think the xbone could run like that, but what can you expect from a lem who keeps spamming thread about how he can't see the difference between 720p, 900p and 1080p and 30 fps and 60 fps.

As for the other post, again, you are the one always looking like a fuking moron, but then again you would say otherwise, you say you are a programmer yet many people have to correct the stupid ignorant things you say and you "work with clouds" yet you couldn't even tell the difference between a corporate cloud and the cloud microsoft was bullshithing about. you have always shown your ignorance, but hey keep denying it, nice strategy, i guess delusion and denial is how your mind works.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 StormyJoe

@Krelian-co: Stupid,

I never said it did. If the XB1 cannot be "always online", how could the cloud even help single player? It can't. Virtually no lemmings say so, either. But, because you are appropriately named "Stupid", you keep bringing up that point because you are literally too stupid to know any better.

Your "everyone thinks you are a moron" is hilarious to me. You are the truly one of the biggest asshats in SW. Moreover, historically, you have proven yourself to be quite incapable of a rational debate; because again, you are stupid.

No one has ever corrected me about programming, at least to my recollection. Perhaps that is just wishful thinking on your part. As for "the cloud difference", there isn't one - it's all Azure, stupid. How many times do I have to explain how cloud tech works? I mean, I thought I broke it down to a 5th grade level. I really didn't think I needed to go lower than that, but perhaps I was in error.

I digress - while it's been fun, I have more important conversations to get to. So, be a doll and go put your cone hat on and sit in the corner - the adults are talking...

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Krelian-co

@StormyJoe said:

@Krelian-co: Stupid,

I never said it did. If the XB1 cannot be "always online", how could the cloud even help single player? It can't. Virtually no lemmings say so, either. But, because you are appropriately named "Stupid", you keep bringing up that point because you are literally too stupid to know any better.

Your "everyone thinks you are a moron" is hilarious to me. You are the truly one of the biggest asshats in SW. Moreover, historically, you have proven yourself to be quite incapable of a rational debate; because again, you are stupid.

No one has ever corrected me about programming, at least to my recollection. Perhaps that is just wishful thinking on your part. As for "the cloud difference", there isn't one - it's all Azure, stupid. How many times do I have to explain how cloud tech works? I mean, I thought I broke it down to a 5th grade level. I really didn't think I needed to go lower than that, but perhaps I was in error.

I digress - while it's been fun, I have more important conversations to get to. So, be a doll and go put your cone hat on and sit in the corner - the adults are talking...

haha delusion at its finest, again backtracking with the cloud, but hey keep making bullshit, at least you are now starting to make excuses why teh almighty cloud is not here, which means at least you are now starting to accept the fact that it was bullshit even if you are already spining it into excuses.

As for the rest, well again, must be awesome to live in such denial, having such a "bad memory" must be nice, but hey again, denying is a valid form of bullshit i guess, you have proven yourself quite ignorant many times, also nice save with the azure when you were spewing about how cloud must work because your company uses a "closed cloud" and "the cloud was real" hahahaha. In fact i was the one who had to explain to you the differences of such clouds and how the latency and stuff worked in the cloud microsoft wanted to make because you are a complete ignorant, "hi huays i work with clouds but i do not know what is the role of latency" hahahaha.

but anyway, keep living in denial, after all is all you do in these forums "bu bu i can't see difference between 900p and 1080p or 30 fps and 60 fps" " it is obvious xbone could do such graphics!!!" hahaha

Avatar image for chikenfriedrice
chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 chikenfriedrice
Member since 2006 • 13561 Posts

It was an accident....MS would never do this intentionally like Sony posting Xbox 360 gameplay footage as their own :P

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Shewgenja

The thing that really gets me is this:

I totally understand showing development kit footage when a game is in alpha. Demos actually take away from valuable development time and when a game is early, why not show it in the best light possible?

I can understand showing dev kit footage while a game is in beta. Hey, there's plenty more work to get done. There are plenty of bugs to iron out at this phase and a crash freaks gamers out.

But... One month from launch? Not even from the developers channel but the platform? That's not some unintentional honest mistake. That is purposefully misleading your customer to boost sales. And, I'm sorry to say, but I was one of those people who called bullshit on the PS2s reveal videos and KillZone 2s CGI fuckfest once upon a time but this is really a whole other level here. Obvious bullshit footage is obvious. There's a time and place for that kind of thing but we're way past that.

If MS actually wanted to be worth a **** to gamers still, they would show REAL footage of the game running on XBone hardware. Until they do that, they deserve every ounce of the haterade they are receiving for this.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Krelian-co

@chikenfriedrice said:

It was an accident....MS would never do this intentionally like Sony posting Xbox 360 gameplay footage as their own :P

yeah can we get a link on that, not that i distrust you, i distrust all lems bullshit equally, because i actually have a link of microsoft doing that with watch dogs, ofc it was a "mistake"

http://www.cnet.com/news/was-microsoft-using-ps4-watch-dogs-footage-on-youtube/

or for need for speed rivals

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=710829

your turn mr rice.

Avatar image for chikenfriedrice
chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 chikenfriedrice
Member since 2006 • 13561 Posts

@Krelian-co said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

yeah can we get a link on that, not that i distrust you, i distrust all lems bullshit equally, because i actually have a link of microsoft doing that with watch dogs, ofc it was a "mistake"

http://www.cnet.com/news/was-microsoft-using-ps4-watch-dogs-footage-on-youtube/

or for need for speed rivals

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=710829

your turn mr rice.

No need to go through all that effort on a sarcastic remark....all these companies try to pull the wool over the consumers eyes. But thanks Mr. Trustworthy.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 StormyJoe

@Krelian-co: Stupid, I can tell long term memory is an issue for you. Your revisionist history would make Howard Zinn raise his eyebrows (that's OK, dummy, you can google him).

BTW, Stupid, you should expand your vocabulary. There are more words out there than "ignorant". Now, granted, given your obviously stellar education, that might blow your mind. But, it is true...

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Krelian-co

@StormyJoe said:

@Krelian-co: Stupid, I can tell long term memory is an issue for you. Your revisionist history would make Howard Zinn raise his eyebrows (that's OK, dummy, you can google him).

BTW, Stupid, you should expand your vocabulary. There are more words out there than "ignorant". Now, granted, given your obviously stellar education, that might blow your mind. But, it is true...

this is awesome, telling people to expand the vocabulary when all you do is call others stupid like a the 12 yo, but then again, you have an iq of one, irony is strong with you, and if i call you ignorant is because it fits the issue at hand, you showing ignorance about said things.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 StormyJoe

@Krelian-co said:

@StormyJoe said:

this is awesome, telling people to expand the vocabulary when all you do is call others stupid like a the 12 yo, but then again, you have an iq of one, irony is strong with you, and if i call you ignorant is because it fits the issue at hand, you showing ignorance about said things.

I don't call others stupid. Well, maybe once in a while. I am not "calling" you stupid, I have named you "Stupid", because it is far more fitting than "Krelian-co". As for "maturity", I am only addressing you in the manner in which you apparently understand - you are the one who instigated it, not me.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Krelian-co

@StormyJoe said:

@Krelian-co said:

@StormyJoe said:

I don't call others stupid. Well, maybe once in a while. I am not "calling" you stupid, I have named you "Stupid", because it is far more fitting than "Krelian-co". As for "maturity", I am only addressing you in the manner in which you apparently understand - you are the one who instigated it, not me.

you don't call others stupid? haha another case of bad memory i guess, you throw around that word like a 12 yo, which coincidentally is your mental age. But i guess we went too off topic, please keep telling me how the xbone can run witcher 3 at max setting and 1080p60.

vtoshkatur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 vtoshkatur
Member since 2011 • 1962 Posts

Bullshots are nothing new. Especially for console games.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 StormyJoe

@Krelian-co said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Krelian-co said:

@StormyJoe said:

you don't call others stupid? haha another case of bad memory i guess, you throw around that word like a 12 yo, which coincidentally is your mental age. But i guess we went too off topic, please keep telling me how the xbone can run witcher 3 at max setting and 1080p60.

So, that's 1080p/60FPS at the highest settings, because Protoss said so?

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Krelian-co

@StormyJoe said:

@Krelian-co said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Krelian-co said:

@StormyJoe said:

no because i am not blind like you and have been gaming on pc all my life. But for the sake of argument, let's say its not max settings, still looks pretty good, look at all the details in the forest and da foliage, and tell me again how xbone can run it like that at 1080p60.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bda06edf37ee
deactivated-5bda06edf37ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 deactivated-5bda06edf37ee
Member since 2010 • 4675 Posts

ofcourse they do this. no-one wants to see that actual 520p at 10fps that X1 struggles to output.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 StormyJoe

@Krelian-co said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Krelian-co said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Krelian-co said:

@StormyJoe said:

no because i am not blind like you and have been gaming on pc all my life. But for the sake of argument, let's say its not max settings, still looks pretty good, look at all the details in the forest and da foliage, and tell me again how xbone can run it like that at 1080p60.

Why not? Why couldn't the PS4? Your predisposition to believe the Xb1 to be "weak" makes you say dumb things. No one thought the Xbox could run a game like Ninja Gaiden... until it happened.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Krelian-co

@StormyJoe said:

@Krelian-co said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Krelian-co said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Krelian-co said:

@StormyJoe said:

Why not? Why couldn't the PS4? Your predisposition to believe the Xb1 to be "weak" makes you say dumb things. No one thought the Xbox could run a game like Ninja Gaiden... until it happened.

is not predisposition, it is hardware knowledge, i know what hardware can and cannot do, xbone nor ps4 for that matter can run it with those graphics at 1080p60 fps. Your ignorance of hardware makes you think optimizations can overcome hardware limitations, they cannot. And , again, don't accuse of saying dumb things when you are the one guilty of this arguing that xbone can run this at 1080p60.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#90  Edited By lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

lmao no mather what system it was running on game looks fugly, not impressive at al.

i think the biggest loosers are herms once again, systems so powerfull they still deliver unimpressive content

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 StormyJoe

@Krelian-co: There you go with "ignorance" again. LOL!

No one thought God Of War 1 or 2 could look that good on PS2, but it did. Talented developers can do a lot. Again, if anyone in here is "ignorant", it's you - you really don't seem to know that much for someone boasting that he does...

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Krelian-co

@StormyJoe said:

No one thought God Of War 1 or 2 could look that good on PS2, but it did. Talented developers can do a lot. Again, if anyone in here is "ignorant", it's you - you really don't seem to know that much for someone boasting that he does...

Dude keep living in ignorance and arguing that consoles can magically some day overcome hardware limitations and achieve this graphics at 1080p60. Yes, you are ignorant if you think so.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 StormyJoe

@Krelian-co said:

@StormyJoe said:

Dude keep living in ignorance and arguing that consoles can magically some day overcome hardware limitations and achieve this graphics at 1080p60. Yes, you are ignorant if you think so.

Again - you know this video was in 1080p/60fps... how? Because ProtossX said so?

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 StormyJoe

@lglz1337 said:

lmao no mather what system it was running on game looks fugly, not impressive at al.

i think the biggest loosers are herms once again, systems so powerfull they still deliver unimpressive content

I agree. It doesn't look that visually impressive to me. I was far more impressed with the demo video of the next Uncharted game and Quantum Break.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Krelian-co

@StormyJoe said:

@Krelian-co said:

@StormyJoe said:

Again - you know this video was in 1080p/60fps... how? Because ProtossX said so?

another backtrack from you? lol

now is not that consoles can't run this game at 1080p60, now you question the video itself? Have you realized how dumb was to argue that consoles can run the game like this?

have you ever used youtube (lol)? have you ever run a game at 1080p60? (ofc not, according to you, you can't see the difference)

Open the effin video and on the quality option it clearly says 1080p60, better yet compare the fluidity of the video with your lolbox console, and lastly is on the official xbox youtube channel, need more proof mr detective? I don't give a fuk what protoss says, he is a moronic fakeboy, but the video is as legit as it gets.

what are you going to argue now? that you still doubt the video is at 60 fps? seems to me your consolite fanboy mind makes you say dumb things, if you want to keep believing consoles can run games at this settings and 1080p 60 fps, by all means keep believing, if there is something about you is that denial is strong.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@andrew01093 said:

Sony has done this so many times it makes Microsoft look like a saint! I'll never forget all the Killzone 2 footage they tried to play off as gameplay and it was CGI. Here's a good example.

Yeah because all games are 720p on xbox 360 like MS promise with 4XAA right.?

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/hardware/2005/05/25/ati_xbox_360_london/1

So what came first the 360 or PS3.? Hahahaha On PS2 that war didn't exist..lol

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

@Krelian-co said:

You can't be serious....

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Krelian-co

@lostrib said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Krelian-co said:

You can't be serious....

ikr? but according to him he works in programming.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By StormyJoe
@Krelian-co said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Krelian-co said:

@StormyJoe said:

another backtrack from you? lol

now is not that consoles can't run this game at 1080p60, now you question the video itself? Have you realized how dumb was to argue that consoles can run the game like this?

have you ever used youtube (lol)? have you ever run a game at 1080p60? (ofc not, according to you, you can't see the difference)

Open the effin video and on the quality option it clearly says 1080p60, better yet compare the fluidity of the video with your lolbox console, and lastly is on the official xbox youtube channel, need more proof mr detective? I don't give a fuk what protoss says, he is a moronic fakeboy, but the video is as legit as it gets.

what are you going to argue now? that you still doubt the video is at 60 fps? seems to me your consolite fanboy mind makes you say dumb things, if you want to keep believing consoles can run games at this settings and 1080p 60 fps, by all means keep believing, if there is something about you is that denial is strong.

Exactly how is that backtracking? I watched the video - where does it say 1080p? Even if it is, whos to say that video wasn't 900p upscaled to 1080p? The video isn't exactly the highest of quality.

Even if it is, who's to say the XB1 version won't look like that? You? Laughable.

andrew01093

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By andrew01093

@tormentos said:

@andrew01093 said:

Yeah because all games are 720p on xbox 360 like MS promise with 4XAA right.?

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/hardware/2005/05/25/ati_xbox_360_london/1

So what came first the 360 or PS3.? Hahahaha On PS2 that war didn't exist..lol

See how you're fan-boy warped idiotic mind twisted that statement into something I never said? I know fully well both company's have done it. Both do it! That's the point. People were ragging on Microsoft and I was just saying Sony does it just as much if not more. That is all I'm saying. Nothing more. It's idiots like you that make gaming suck in general. I'd hate to see how you scream on the mic like a little sissy when someone pwns you in a game. I bet you get mistaken for a 10 year old kid. I like all game systems and support each one.