jdc6305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#301  Edited By jdc6305
Member since 2005 • 5058 Posts

I believe the PS4 could do 1080P/60fps but since the Xbone can't the developer don't want one platform to have the superior version. I've been saying since the begining the PS4 is going to get gimped multiplats because the Xbone can't keep up.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#302 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@jdc6305 said:

I believe the PS4 could do 1080P/60fps but since the Xbone can't the developer don't want one platform to have the superior version. I've been saying since the begining the PS4 is going to get gimped multiplats because the Xbone can't keep up.

well since you believe it, then it must be true

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#303 Mr_Huggles_dog
Member since 2014 • 7805 Posts

@walloftruth said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

I guess if thats the cool way of saying "You sure are against ppl hating on graphics that really are that bad" then I guess you're right.

PS4 has good enough graphics for me....Infamous and other games proved that.....not my fault my system of choice has nothing going for it but really really pretty shit games.

But if PC only has "really really pretty shit games" then why has PC more AA/AAA games than consoles? Plus the fact that over 90% of console games are also on PC. And let's not forget that you said that you've been primarily a PC gamer for the last decade, I wonder why you'd play primarily on PC when all it offers are "really really pretty shit games".

You guys have so many different qualifications for AAA and AA games. Robo considers indy games that do well....AAA. Then you have some say theres AAA budget wise...and AAA sales wise....it's all bullshit.

AAA games as in sofistication. Lots of indy games doesn't equate to a shit ton of AAA games.

What I mean by "pretty shit games" is all those niche games that look good....but are only niche games. And for the love of god...stop playing detective about my PC gaming history. I mean...if you know someone pathetic enough to claim being a PC gamer on a gaming forum just to have some credit in background....then you need to have different friends....but that ain't everyone.

And Wasdie reminded me of something.

All you PC fanboys proclaim The Witcher 3 and Star Citizen as graphic kings....and how b/c of this....PC in king.

What the **** about system requirements. What if just to play TW3 and make it look like every screen a PC fanboy posts you need a $1500 PC? Again...PC can't do 1080p....b/c not everyone on PC will be able to run TW3 at 1080p looking like those pics. There needs to be an * by every comment made from PC fanboys saying "PC master race...graphic king" that says "Attention: only 10% of PCs are actually royalty".

I'm going to laugh when TW3 comes out and the system requirements are high as ****....and AT LEAST 50% of the ppl on Steam aren't even able to run it at nearly those pics you guys show.

Thats the beauty of a console. My TW3 game will look pretty dam good and I didn't have to buy a $1500 PC to get it to look like that.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#304  Edited By lostrib

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@walloftruth said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

I guess if thats the cool way of saying "You sure are against ppl hating on graphics that really are that bad" then I guess you're right.

PS4 has good enough graphics for me....Infamous and other games proved that.....not my fault my system of choice has nothing going for it but really really pretty shit games.

But if PC only has "really really pretty shit games" then why has PC more AA/AAA games than consoles? Plus the fact that over 90% of console games are also on PC. And let's not forget that you said that you've been primarily a PC gamer for the last decade, I wonder why you'd play primarily on PC when all it offers are "really really pretty shit games".

What the **** about system requirements. What if just to play TW3 and make it look like every screen a PC fanboy posts you need a $1500 PC? Again...PC can't do 1080p....b/c not everyone on PC will be able to run TW3 at 1080p looking like those pics. There needs to be an * by every comment made from PC fanboys saying "PC master race...graphic king" that says "Attention: only 10% of PCs are actually royalty".

So PC can do 1080p

mikhail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#305  Edited By mikhail
Member since 2003 • 2697 Posts

@mr_huggles_dog said:

Thats the beauty of a console. My TW3 game will look pretty dam good and I didn't have to buy a $1500 PC to get it to look like that.

So is the beauty of a console:

• Getting locked into the same outdated hardware for 8+ years while PC constantly advances and gets cheaper. Consoles don't get stronger and PC's don't get weaker.
  • Paying more for games than on PC
  • Multiplatform games are always best on PC. Let me repeat that - ALWAYS.
  • PC has backwards compatibility for everything - on console you have to repurchase all your old games if you want to play them, if they're even available
  • Paying for online multiplayer and basic features that are always free on PC
  • Having the developers choose for you whether you can have a good frame rate or high resolution, but rarely both
  • Not being able to upgrade EVER even if you wanted to
  • Being locked in to a few select, overpriced peripherals
  • PC can emulate virtually any legacy console and play games at higher resolutions and frame rates than the original hardware ever could hope to do
  • Not being able to enjoy the modding community that developers on PC encourage and build into their games
  • Never being able to use more than one monitor if you wanted to
  • Being locked into narrov FOV's because the underpowered consoles simply can't display anything higher
  • You'll never be able to overclock your console - overclocking a CPU & GPU after a few years can bring it back up to par with current systems for zero cost
  • On PC you can stream your games to any other computer in your home, even wirelessly, and even to those with integrated graphics and play games at full 1080p/60fps. This is impossible on consoles.
  • You aren't allowed to even open or attempt repair of your own console or you will void the warranty. If it breaks after the initial warranty period, time to buy an entire new one.
  • PC features FREE studio-quality voice communication via Mumble or any number of other services with servers that can accommodate thousands of people at once. Consoles voice communication pales in comparison...and on top of being shit quality, you have to pay for it.
  • PC has 128+ player multiplayer games. Console usually maxes out at 32, typically far less.
  • You can share your entire Steam library with family, legally. Try doing that on consoles.
  • PCs are capable of far more than just playing games - they can do content creation, programming, video & audio editing, and more
  • and on, and on.

So hey, if you can live with all of that, then enjoy your consoles. But don't lie to yourself and say that consoles are better than PC, it's objectively false.

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#306  Edited By RoboCopISJesus
Member since 2004 • 2225 Posts

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@walloftruth said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

You guys have so many different qualifications for AAA and AA games. Robo considers indy games that do well....AAA. Then you have some say theres AAA budget wise...and AAA sales wise....it's all bullshit.

AAA games as in sofistication. Lots of indy games doesn't equate to a shit ton of AAA games.

What I mean by "pretty shit games" is all those niche games that look good....but are only niche games. And for the love of god...stop playing detective about my PC gaming history. I mean...if you know someone pathetic enough to claim being a PC gamer on a gaming forum just to have some credit in background....then you need to have different friends....but that ain't everyone.

1. Please stop lying. I consider AAA 9.0+, AA as 8.0+ as SW goes by this.

2. Niche =/= shitty. Please stop.

3. TW3 best on PC. Almost every multiplat best on PC. Better luck next gen.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#307  Edited By Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

@scottpsfan14 said:
@walloftruth said:

http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/europa-universalis-iv-res-publica

PC exclusive, gets a 78 metascore. That's by 4 review sites and 1 user review.

In contrast, a console exclusive..

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/the-last-of-us

Gets a 95 metascore. From 98 review sites and 1,590 user reviews.

Console exclusives are reviewed on a different scale. It's about as valid as saying a Youtube video with 150 views that has 4 likes and no dislikes is more liked than a video that has 1 million views, 11,000 likes and 500 dislikes just because the former has no dislikes at all. If you get me. PC is a computer, an open platform. It leaves both indies and smaller studios open to release game after game on the platform resulting in more games. No quality control. Just more games regardless of quality. There are the gems though. And of course there are big name PC exclusives like WoW and Dota, but you know what I'm trying to say here.

Now you are nitpicking my friend . Starcraft 2 : Wings of Liberty has 93 meta critic . 82 critic reviews and over 2000 user ratings . Launch Trailer has over 6 million views .

http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/starcraft-ii-wings-of-liberty

Then there is Witcher 2

http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/the-witcher-2-assassins-of-kings

Crysis

http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/crysis

Company of Heroes

http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/company-of-heroes

Total War : Shogun 2

http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/total-war-shogun-2

Civilization 5

http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/sid-meiers-civilization-v

And why does it matter to have more user ratings .? Is it bad to target niche market/gamers/fans of specific genre .? A game must always be dumbed down for the masses to be considered a quality product .? If that's the case then why fanboys are hyping Bloodborne .? Dark Souls has much less user reviews than the games I listed . I don't Get it .

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#308 RoboCopISJesus

Huggles is just another try hard troll.

mikhail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#309  Edited By mikhail

@Cloud_imperium:

I don't Get it .

You don't get it because scottpsfan14's entire argument doesn't make any sense. It's cherry picking at best, and illogical at worst.

When the arguments start to make less and less sense, it's a sure sign that side is losing the argument.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#310 lundy86_4  Online
Member since 2003 • 61481 Posts

Dunno if it was posted, but CDPR have responded and are basically saying that people need to chill their roll. It's too far off, and all these maybe's aren't doing any good. Put it this way, the PC will win hands down, and the consoles will just look pretty damn decent.

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#311  Edited By Mr_Huggles_dog

@RoboCopISJesus: You flat out said you consider some indy games to be AAA games.

Just b/c you realized how fucking stupid that sounds don't back out now. And I didn't say niche games were shit....niche games are niche...which doesn't cut it for most ppl

If AAA games are consdiered to be games that are 9.0+ then why the **** was there a thread for a PC game named something like "AAA RTS game coming out for PC!!!!"

Holy ****...you mean you fuckers change your story every 5 minutes....whodda thunk it. If that game isn't out yet why is he calling it a AAA PC game.

Fucking call me a liar? Get your shit together and maybe you won't need to backtrack every fucking post.

mikhail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#312 mikhail

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@RoboCopISJesus: You flat out said you consider some indy games to be AAA games.

Just b/c you realized how fucking stupid that sounds don't back out now. And I didn't say niche games were shit....niche games are niche...which doesn't cut it for most ppl

If AAA games are consdiered to be games that are 9.0+ then why the **** was there a thread for a PC game named something like "AAA RTS game coming out for PC!!!!"

Holy ****...you mean you fuckers change your story every 5 minutes....whodda thunk it. If that game isn't out yet why is he calling it a AAA PC game.

Fucking call me a liar? Get your shit together and maybe you won't need to backtrack every fucking post.

Oh lol. Huggles is in full meltdown mode now.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#313 lundy86_4  Online

@mr_huggles_dog said:

AAA has two separate meanings. On GS, with regards to score, then AAA is 9.0 plus. In the industry, AAA has to do with the budget.

Both can be used here.

----

Also, you kinda need to chill... RoboCopISJesus has been relatively calm with regards to what i've seen, but you're acting like an outright moron.

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#314  Edited By Mr_Huggles_dog

@mikhail said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

Oh lol. Huggles is in full meltdown mode now.

Jesus you ppl really need to get a life.

This is like the 5th time I've heard that I'm having a "meltdown". You act like when someone speaks with conviction he's "OMG HUR DUR YOUR BUTTHURT!!!!"

Man.....I'm sorry if my swearing scares you....some grown ups do that. When you get older you might do it too.

mikhail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#315 mikhail

@mr_huggles_dog said:This is like the 5th time I've heard that I'm having a "meltdown".

Maybe you should start listening and calm down.

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#316  Edited By Mr_Huggles_dog

@mikhail said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:This is like the 5th time I've heard that I'm having a "meltdown".

Lmao...to who? To you?

Fucking please.

mikhail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#317 mikhail

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@mikhail said:

Lmao...to who? To you?

Fucking please.

Everyone can see that you're nothing but a troll.

It's even more evident when you resort to the profanity, name-calling, and other such petty personal insults. You even reduced yourself to the "When you become an adult" argument, which means that you see everyone other than yourself as a child whose opinions aren't valid. When in reality, you have no idea how old any of the people you're talking to even are.

It's been interesting to watch you degenerate from a mostly level-headed reasonable poster all the way down to a poor excuse for a troll over the course of just a few weeks. By all means though, keep it up, it's entertaining to watch people implode on their own misplaced aggressions.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#318 lundy86_4  Online

@mikhail said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

Lmao...to who? To you?

Fucking please.

It's even more evident when you resort to the profanity, name-calling, and other such petty personal insults. You even reduced yourself to the "When you become an adult" argument, which means that you see everyone other than yourself as a child whose opinions aren't valid. When in reality, you have no idea how old any of the people you're talking to even are.

It's been interesting to watch you degenerate from a mostly level-headed reasonable poster all the way down to a poor excuse for a troll over the course of just a few weeks. By all means though, keep it up, it's entertaining to watch people implode on their own misplaced aggressions.

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#319  Edited By RoboCopISJesus

@mr_huggles_dog said:

I do consider this. GS, GR, and MC do. AAA means 9.0+ here. AA means 8.0+.

Thank you for your time. Maybe next gen consoles will get as many high rated games as PC.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#320 Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

@mikhail said:

@Cloud_imperium:

I don't Get it .

You don't get it because scottpsfan14's entire argument doesn't make any sense. It's cherry picking at best, and illogical at worst.

When the arguments start to make less and less sense, it's a sure sign that side is losing the argument.

True .

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#322  Edited By Mr_Huggles_dog

@mikhail said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

Lmao...to who? To you?

Fucking please.

Dude, you're the reason I act the way I do here.

Did you forget you made it personal when you got your panties in a bunch over my avatar and insulted me and my fiance.

Fucking please.

@lundy86_4 said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

AAA has two separate meanings. On GS, with regards to score, then AAA is 9.0 plus. In the industry, AAA has to do with the budget.

Both can be used here.

----

Also, you kinda need to chill... RoboCopISJesus has been relatively calm with regards to what i've seen, but you're acting like an outright moron.

Where was your white knight ass when these 2 were insulting me left and right attacking my fiance? Don't fucking open your mouth unless you know what you're talking about. I'm not physically threatening him....I can disrespect him and treat him like a child all I want.

You can "BOOM" his fucking troll post all you want, but I was met with utter disrespect from the get go....don't even fucking act like this place is fucking full of pacifists.

No AAA means whatever the **** the 5 different meaning I've heard it explained to me is. One person says it's this....another that....fucknig pick one and don't act like I need a fucking lesson.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#323 lundy86_4  Online

@mr_huggles_dog said:

Where was your white knight ass when these 2 were insulting me left and right attacking my fiance? Don't fucking open your mouth unless you know what you're talking about. I'm not physically threatening him....I can disrespect him and treat him like a child all I want.

You can "BOOM" his fucking troll post all you want, but I was met with utter disrespect from the get go....don't even fucking act like this place is fucking full of pacifists.

No AAA means whatever the **** the 5 different meaning I've heard it explained to me is. One person says it's this....another that....fucknig pick one and don't act like I need a fucking lesson.

Somewhere else? I'm not on this site 24/7... Plus I insulted your fiancee also, because of the lulz. Hell, you aren't very polite.

Again, you are being a complete twat.

AAA has two meanings.... One for the industry and one for the board. If you can't comprehend that, then maybe consider going back to school.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#324 lostrib

@mr_huggles_dog said:

Did you forget you made it personal when you got your panties in a bunch over my avatar and insulted me and my fiance.

Fucking please.

Settle down

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#325 lundy86_4  Online

@lostrib said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

Fucking please.

Settle down

"Bitch, you better. Your GF might eat yo' ass."

That was a direct quote from lostrib, that I may have made up.

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#326  Edited By RoboCopISJesus

@mr_huggles_dog :

You can't behave like this in every thread and not expect someone to eventually insult your avatar.

You constantly insult people and troll hardcore.

mikhail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#327 mikhail

@lostrib said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

Fucking please.

Settle down

lol...Huggles has lost it.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#328 lostrib
@lundy86_4 said:

--LostRib

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#329 lundy86_4  Online

@lostrib said:
@lundy86_4 said:

--LostRib

Signed by lostrib... I didn't make that up tho.

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#330 Mr_Huggles_dog

I haven't lost it.

But if you losers think I'm gonna leave and if you want everyone to think I'm an asshole then I can't stop your no life having ass from typing it.....if you need to be fucking trolling funny guy here then, hell....have at it.

But not for one second will I let it go by with someone saying "You need to calm down you can't act like that and expect ppl to like you"...when the fucking reason is b/c I was the one attacked first.

**** you. Bunch of losers...if you had a significant other that you were happy about or proud to be with you'd have her up here to....your fucking PCs probably get more action then your significant others....if you have one....soley b/c you'd stick you dick in a light socket if it made life's graphics better.

Fucking pathetic.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#331 lostrib

@mr_huggles_dog said:

I haven't lost it.

But if you losers think I'm gonna leave and if you want everyone to think I'm an asshole then I can't stop your no life having ass from typing it.....if you need to be fucking trolling funny guy here then, hell....have at it.

But not for one second will I let it go by with someone saying "You need to calm down you can't act like that and expect ppl to like you"...when the fucking reason is b/c I was the one attacked first.

**** you. Bunch of losers...if you had a significant other that you were happy about or proud to be with you'd have her up here to....your fucking PCs probably get more action then your significant others....if you have one....soley b/c you'd stick you dick in a light socket if it made life's graphics better.

Fucking pathetic.

You need to calm down

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#332 Mr_Huggles_dog

" I potentially have to masturbate constantly b/c I'm a loser and have no significant other...oops I got it on my hands."

- signed the PC crowd of GS:SW forums

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#333 lostrib

@mr_huggles_dog said:

" I potentially have to masturbate constantly b/c I'm a loser and have no significant other...oops I got it on my hands."

luckily I can multi task

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#334 Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

@mikhail said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

So is the beauty of a console:

• Getting locked into the same outdated hardware for 8+ years while PC constantly advances and gets cheaper. Consoles don't get stronger and PC's don't get weaker.
  • Paying more for games than on PC
  • Multiplatform games are always best on PC. Let me repeat that - ALWAYS.
  • PC has backwards compatibility for everything - on console you have to repurchase all your old games if you want to play them, if they're even available
  • Paying for online multiplayer and basic features that are always free on PC
  • Having the developers choose for you whether you can have a good frame rate or high resolution, but rarely both
  • Not being able to upgrade EVER even if you wanted to
  • Being locked in to a few select, overpriced peripherals
  • PC can emulate virtually any legacy console and play games at higher resolutions and frame rates than the original hardware ever could hope to do
  • Not being able to enjoy the modding community that developers on PC encourage and build into their games
  • Never being able to use more than one monitor if you wanted to
  • Being locked into narrov FOV's because the underpowered consoles simply can't display anything higher
  • You'll never be able to overclock your console - overclocking a CPU & GPU after a few years can bring it back up to par with current systems for zero cost
  • On PC you can stream your games to any other computer in your home, even wirelessly, and even to those with integrated graphics and play games at full 1080p/60fps. This is impossible on consoles.
  • You aren't allowed to even open or attempt repair of your own console or you will void the warranty. If it breaks after the initial warranty period, time to buy an entire new one.
  • PC features FREE studio-quality voice communication via Mumble or any number of other services with servers that can accommodate thousands of people at once. Consoles voice communication pales in comparison...and on top of being shit quality, you have to pay for it.
  • PC has 128+ player multiplayer games. Console usually maxes out at 32, typically far less.
  • You can share your entire Steam library with family, legally. Try doing that on consoles.
  • PCs are capable of far more than just playing games - they can do content creation, programming, video & audio editing, and more
  • and on, and on.

So hey, if you can live with all of that, then enjoy your consoles. But don't lie to yourself and say that consoles are better than PC, it's objectively false.

so many advantages yet only shitty F2P and niche games to play that often don't look any better than a PS2 game. lol

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#336  Edited By lundy86_4  Online

@mr_huggles_dog said:

I'd rather masturbate than **** a whale. Dude, be courteous and push it back into the ocean... Poor thing.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#337 lostrib

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@lostrib said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

luckily I can multi task

I can't masturbate b/c I don't a $1500 PC that you guys have. I'm guessing you guys need to see those eyes of those porn stars in 1080p so you can imagine they're really looking at you for their pleasure.

Fucking losers. <----which is why you don't have a significant other....not the other way around like it sounded in my last post.

...I don't think you're watching porn correctly

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#338  Edited By Mr_Huggles_dog

@lundy86_4 said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

I'd rather masturbate than **** a whale.

Too bad you don't really know that.

But I'm sure it looks good for all the kids.....they'll masturbate thinking it's cool when they read your post then they'll lose all sight of how to act with others and get a distorted sense of society. Masturbating makes you go crazy.

Kinda like your loser ass does.

mikhail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#339  Edited By mikhail

Huggles has gone fully off the deep end now. It's so fascinating to watch.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#340 lundy86_4  Online

@mr_huggles_dog said:

Too bad you don't really know that.

But I'm sure it looks good for all the kids.....they'll masturbate thinking it's cool when they read your post then they'll lose all sight of how to act with others and get a distorted sense of society. Masturbating makes you go crazy.

Kinda like your loser ass does.

Pretty sure that I don't want to **** a whale. I can't speak for you, but i'm comfortable with my decision.

Again, push it back into the ocean. Bestiality is not the way.

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#341  Edited By Mr_Huggles_dog

@lundy86_4: Again...you don't know what she looks like since that pic is of her face.

But it's funny that you admit you masturbate....I can see your pimply adult face now.....eyes all squinched "OH OH OH....MRS PORNSTAR YOUR AWESOME1!!!.....hur dur....wait...it's my hand."

So....if it gets on your hand.....what do you do....do you like stare at it and think....."dam my life has amounted to great things."

Your parents must be very proud. They probably don't want to introduce you to ppl...."Umm...heres my son....yes....he masturbates."

Fucking loser.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#342 lostrib

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@lundy86_4: Again...you don't know what she looks like since that pic is of her face.

But it's funny that you admit you masturbate....I can see your pimply adult face now.....eyes all squinched "OH OH OH....MRS PORNSTAR YOUR AWESOME1!!!.....hur dur....wait...it's my hand."

So....if it gets on your hand.....what do you do....do you like stare at it and think....."dam my life has amounted to great things."

Your parents must be very proud. They probably don't want to introduce you to ppl...."Umm...heres my son....yes....he masturbates."

Fucking loser.

wait, you think it's weird that people masturbate?

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#343  Edited By lundy86_4  Online

@mr_huggles_dog said:

Fucking loser.

I don't know what she looks like, but I can see a picture of her face? Okay, sunshine.

Why would I be ashamed to admit that I masturbate? It's an adult thing. If you wish for me to put it in a more child friendly manner, then I touch my pee-pee on occasion. Why is that insulting?

Her's a picture of me... I best hide my face because i'm so ugly lol.

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#345  Edited By RoboCopISJesus

Huggles how come on my notification window, you're responses are always right next to Cranler's for the last few weeks...

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#346 Mr_Huggles_dog

@RoboCopISJesus said:

Huggles how come on my notification window, you're responses are always right next to Cranler's for the last few weeks...

I dunno man....maybe we're twins seperated at birth., lol.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#347  Edited By lundy86_4  Online

@mr_huggles_dog said:

Dude...you look like a masturbater.

I'm sure you'll catch a real winner of a girl.....if that ever happens. You're all pale....do you....ever....leave the house?

I'm sure you were an awesome ugly duckling....but I'm not that way so I can't tell. Now I'll just sit here and wait for some girl PC gamer to join in on the fun and start saying "He looks better than you" and we'll have a complete loser gang bang.....I'm amazed that you guys need to gang up on someone.

I guess if you masturbate so much...you need to feel love from somewhere.

That's all you have? Nice job at failing hard. I rowed for 4 years and coached for 2... I literally sat in the sun for 5-6 hours a day lol.

Dude, i'm better looking than you. It's all good. Please, post a picture of yourself. Full on picture of your fat mug.

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#348  Edited By Mr_Huggles_dog

@lundy86_4 said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

I'm sure you'll catch a real winner of a girl.....if that ever happens. You're all pale....do you....ever....leave the house?

I'm sure you were an awesome ugly duckling....but I'm not that way so I can't tell. Now I'll just sit here and wait for some girl PC gamer to join in on the fun and start saying "He looks better than you" and we'll have a complete loser gang bang.....I'm amazed that you guys need to gang up on someone.

That's all you have? Nice job at failing hard. I rowed for 4 years and coached for 2... I literally sat in the sun for 5-6 hours a day lol.

Dude, i'm better looking than you. It's all good. Please, post a picture of yourself. Full on picture of your fat mug.

Lol....ok....so you think you're better looking than me....ok...didn't know you were gay....which theres nothing wrong with that....but I don't really know what women think and attractive man is.

But if you think that....b/c of my side face avatar...then go ahead.

Lmao....I'm an ugly guy with a sex partner and you're a dumbass that has a warped sense of self due to masturbation....I bet you think you're the shit don't you?

NOW GO MASTURBATE!!!! little man....achieve all that greatness!!!!

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#349 lostrib

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@lundy86_4 said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

Lol....ok....so you think you're better looking than me....ok...didn't know you were gay....which theres nothing wrong with that....but I don't really know what women think and attractive man is.

But if you think that....b/c of my side face avatar...then go ahead.

Lmao....I'm an ugly guy with a sex partner and you're a dumbass that has a warped sense of self due to masturbation....I bet you think you're the shit don't you?

NO GO MASTURBATE!!!! little man....achieve all that greatness!!!!

what is your obsession with masturbation?

melonfarmerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#350 melonfarmerz
Member since 2014 • 1294 Posts

@mr_huggles_dog Thanks for derailing my thread. You're actually such a child.