Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 faizan_faizan
Member since 2009 • 7869 Posts

@SteXmaN said:

In game screenshots.If you don't believe me here is another one with same location that was included in the gameplay demo and it is form the same set that you can find on PC Gamer. It's just not the same taking a screenshot when actually in-game and from a video even if it is a "uncompressed"(5GB,if I recorded with FRAPS that long it would be 50GB file) version and especially when the game has this kind of detail.

This image alone looks several generations above Infamous. LoosingEnds would be disappointed.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202 AM-Gamer
Member since 2012 • 8116 Posts

@faizan_faizan: Lol several generations? Hyperbole much? I'd say they are on the same level. The hermits butthurt for infamous is ridiculous.

mikhail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203 mikhail
Member since 2003 • 2697 Posts

It's pretty sad when the console version of a game looks so bad, Sony fanboys have to bring up Infamous for comparison.

04dcarraher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#204  Edited By 04dcarraher
Member since 2004 • 23829 Posts

@noahproa said:

@04dcarraher said:

@-Unreal- said:

People like 'Pray_to_me' already crying about poor optimisation.

Even when peasants don't throw the 'optimisation' word, we still know that's what the underlying key word is.

lol, they just are in denial how weak their consoles really are in the grand scheme of things. My GTX 760 has nearly 50% more pixel fillrate and has double the texture fillrate of the PS4's gpu.

Yep, and it won't even run the game above 30fps at 1080p high-ultra setting buddy

The devs confirmed that even a GTX 780 Ti, which is almost 75% more powerful than the GTX 760, will only be in the 30-45 fps range on ultra settings at 1080p.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/19164/20140408/witcher-3-pc-max-settings.htm

Heck, ps4 may as well play it better than your PC

lol so much denial about that console's limits .

NoahProa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#205 NoahProa
Member since 2014 • 70 Posts

@SteXmaN said:

@noahproa said:

@04dcarraher said:

@-Unreal- said:

Even when peasants don't throw the 'optimisation' word, we still know that's what the underlying key word is.

lol, they just are in denial how weak their consoles really are in the grand scheme of things. My GTX 760 has nearly 50% more pixel fillrate and has double the texture fillrate of the PS4's gpu.

Yep, and it won't even run the game above 30fps at 1080p high-ultra setting buddy

The devs confirmed that even a GTX 780 Ti, which is almost 75% more powerful than the GTX 760, will only be in the 30-45 fps range on ultra settings at 1080p.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/19164/20140408/witcher-3-pc-max-settings.htm

"According to Cyberland PC on Facebook, a source close to CDProjekt told them that at its current state the Witcher 3 PC version runs at 35-45 fps at 1080p max settings with 8x MSAA enabled."

That was 10 months before the release.They've said that the most important part for them now is to optimize the game.That requires a lot of work especially for an OWG.Gameplay demo for the most part was running in 60 FPS so they are getting there.I think it run on Titan.

If PC is getting optimizations what says that PS4 won't? I'm still betting on 1080p

BldgIrsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#206 BldgIrsh
Member since 2014 • 3044 Posts

@noahproa: Optimization on the ps4... Ugh are people believing that its gonna happen?

NFJSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 NFJSupreme
Member since 2005 • 6605 Posts

@noahproa said:

@SteXmaN said:

@noahproa said:

@04dcarraher said:

@-Unreal- said:

"According to Cyberland PC on Facebook, a source close to CDProjekt told them that at its current state the Witcher 3 PC version runs at 35-45 fps at 1080p max settings with 8x MSAA enabled."

That was 10 months before the release.They've said that the most important part for them now is to optimize the game.That requires a lot of work especially for an OWG.Gameplay demo for the most part was running in 60 FPS so they are getting there.I think it run on Titan.

If PC is getting optimizations what says that PS4 won't? I'm still betting on 1080p

i wouldn't count on it. It will be 900p most likely. Honestly only the butthurt will care.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By AM-Gamer

@NFJSupreme: That's funny because at E3 they said the PS4 version was already running 1080p.

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 RoboCopISJesus
Member since 2004 • 2225 Posts

@AM-Gamer said:

@faizan_faizan: Lol several generations? Hyperbole much? I'd say they are on the same level. The hermits butthurt for infamous is ridiculous.

Not only does W3 look far better, the it has more stuff going on, more effects, and a larger scale.

Amazing.

NFJSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 NFJSupreme
Member since 2005 • 6605 Posts

@AM-Gamer said:

@NFJSupreme: That's funny because at E3 they said the PS4 version was already running 1080p.

and then they decided to actually make the game look good...

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 AM-Gamer

@NFJSupreme said:

@AM-Gamer said:

You can blabber all you want but the X1 version looked great. And dont tell me what you have seen from the pc looks better especially by those compressed youtube videos. Im sure it will look better but so far but theres not a large difference. If the PS4 version was running in 1080p at the pc versions( high settings) according to the dev at E3. So either they bumped some of the assets or took a nice check from MS.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 AM-Gamer

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@AM-Gamer said:

Not only does W3 look far better, the it has more stuff going on, more effects, and a larger scale.

Amazing.

LOL that may mean something if you werent one of the most delusional hermits on the forum.

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By RoboCopISJesus

@AM-Gamer said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@AM-Gamer said:

Amazing.

LOL that may mean something if you werent one of the most delusional hermits on the forum.

You're acting like what I wrote isn't true....

If you weren't a well known troll, your posts might be taken seriously. There is a reason why PC is at the top of gfx for the majority of every gen man....just accept it.

mikhail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 mikhail

Infamous and Witcher 3 "on the same level"...that's a good one, lol. Next we're going to hear that the PS4 could "easily" have run the game at 1080p/60, but it was poorly optimized. I'm just waiting for that one.

This is nothing more than early fanboy damage control. Face it, the PS4 is an underpowered laptop-grade piece of obsolete trash.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 zeeshanhaider
Member since 2004 • 5524 Posts

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@mr_huggles_dog:

Hey dumb dumb, how much did you pay the chick for that photo? I can clearly see the disgust in her eyes? :P Poor girl. Such is the pathetic state of consololites and specially cows. Live with your 900pStation made up of cheap ass tablet CPU and a GPU barely matching a 570 from 2010.

I don't see you showing your appreciation or affection to your significant other in any way. Do you not have the balls to put up with what losers like you say? Do you not even have a significant other? Or are you just following the herd of sheep that say "Your avatar has to be something nerdy b/c this is a gaming site."

Loser.

:D Looks like I hit a nerve? Ah...well, if you don't throw money for these 'made-up' photos on chicks you might have some cash left for something better than 900pStation.

By the way, she really looks in pain, you should stop forcing yourself on her in that pic. :P

Avatar image for ShepardCommandr
ShepardCommandr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#216  Edited By ShepardCommandr
Member since 2013 • 4939 Posts

720p on PS4 490p on X1 lel

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 AM-Gamer

@mikhail: it's amazing how bad that game has you butthurt. Yes they are on the same level it's painfully obvious by screenshots. We actually have hermits saying it's two generations ahead? Hahaha what a fucking joke.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By AM-Gamer

@RoboCopISJesus: except it's not true, and your the dumbass that thinks 360 ports looked better then anything on the PS4. Funny thing us none of you will say your PSN id's because you haven't touched any of the games your criticizing. You just game on your budget pcs.

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 RoboCopISJesus

@AM-Gamer said:

@RoboCopISJesus: except it's not true,

Witcher3 looks better than Infamous, and has better gfx. This is true.

funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 funsohng
Member since 2005 • 29976 Posts

WRPG on consoles? Absurd. Those kind of things should be illegal.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 AM-Gamer

@RoboCopISJesus: no it's really not, that's called a opinion.

mikhail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By mikhail

@AM-Gamer said:

Just like how you've been saying Infamous looks as good as Witcher 3? Also an opinion.

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 RoboCopISJesus

@mikhail said:

@AM-Gamer said:

Just like how you've been saying Infamous looks as good as Witcher 3? Also an opinion.

But i'm sure most people would probably agree with our "opinion" based off textures, effects, etc. :P

mikhail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 mikhail

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@mikhail said:

@AM-Gamer said:

But i'm sure most people would probably agree with our "opinion" based off textures, effects, etc. :P

Yeah well...this guy is so blinded by his devotion to his console there's no telling what kind of nonsense is going to come out of his mouth next.

I can't wait for Witcher 3 to come out just to hear what the console apologists come up with next.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#225  Edited By Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

@AM-Gamer said:

@NFJSupreme said:

@AM-Gamer said:

You can blabber all you want but the X1 version looked great. And dont tell me what you have seen from the pc looks better especially by those compressed youtube videos. Im sure it will look better but so far but theres not a large difference. If the PS4 version was running in 1080p at the pc versions( high settings) according to the dev at E3. So either they bumped some of the assets or took a nice check from MS.

The X1 footage they showed at E3 was blurry mess .

btk2k2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 btk2k2
Member since 2003 • 440 Posts

@mikhail said:

Infamous and Witcher 3 "on the same level"...that's a good one, lol. Next we're going to hear that the PS4 could "easily" have run the game at 1080p/60, but it was poorly optimized. I'm just waiting for that one.

This is nothing more than early fanboy damage control. Face it, the PS4 is an underpowered laptop-grade piece of obsolete trash.

1080p30 for witcher 3 should be the target on the PS4 with 900p30 the target on Xbox One depending on if the resolution reduction is less damaging to IQ than turning down some of the effects.

The PS4 is perfectly powered for the power envelope it sits in. Nobody seems to really account for the fact that PC GPU power envelopes have almost doubled since the Xbox 360 and PS3 were released. Back then a 150 watt TDP got you a top of the line GPU, now you are looking at 250 watts for a top of the line GPU. If you look at 150 watt TDP GPUs today you are looking at the R7 265 which is almost exactly the same performance as the PS4 GPU.

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#227 Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts
@kinectthedots said:

The problem I have with this is that this speaks of "consoles" as if they all have the same performance and we all know that isn't true.

Everyone in this thread is name dropping PS4 as if they have some kind of sticking point on bashing "consoles" when the article only says "consoles", not PS4.

That leads me to believe that they are shooting for some kind of parity between consoles and aiming for lowest common denominator which would be performance based on what the xbox one can achieve not the PS4...otherwise why would you give one performance estimate for two consoles with different performance capability?

exactly

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By Mr_Huggles_dog
Member since 2014 • 7805 Posts

@zeeshanhaider said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:
@zeeshanhaider said:

@mr_huggles_dog:

Hey dumb dumb, how much did you pay the chick for that photo? I can clearly see the disgust in her eyes? :P Poor girl. Such is the pathetic state of consololites and specially cows. Live with your 900pStation made up of cheap ass tablet CPU and a GPU barely matching a 570 from 2010.

I don't see you showing your appreciation or affection to your significant other in any way. Do you not have the balls to put up with what losers like you say? Do you not even have a significant other? Or are you just following the herd of sheep that say "Your avatar has to be something nerdy b/c this is a gaming site."

Loser.

:D Looks like I hit a nerve? Ah...well, if you don't throw money for these 'made-up' photos on chicks you might have some cash left for something better than 900pStation.

By the way, she really looks in pain, you should stop forcing yourself on her in that pic. :P

Dude...don't give yourself so much credit.

No one in their right mind thinks you have any credit with the bullshit you're saying. Yeah, she looks in pain....I'm forcing her to kiss me...sure....thats how ppl are.

The only ppl that get off on your type of crap are trolls. And like I give a shit what they think...you wanna impress the idiot children troll fans...go ahead....I'll be living my life with a wonderful woman in the mean time....so trust me....your bullshit....doesn't bother me in the slightest.

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 Gue1

@04dcarraher said:

@Cloud_imperium said:

@DarthaPerkinjan said:

1080p/60fps

It is a linear corridor shooter made exclusively for PS4 and I'll wait for DF's analysis (ehm Killzone 1080p) . Witcher 3 is first true next gen game and it's open world .

Also dont let the "inengine " trailer fool you people its no different from a tech demo or non interactive cinematic cut scene, using assets that are not in the game as you play. ND are known to downgrade the retail from E3 presentations.

they are known for winning all the graphic awards every time they release a new game too.

MK-Professor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 MK-Professor
Member since 2009 • 4214 Posts

Scary times ahead for consol gamers, 900p and 30fps all over the place.

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By Gue1

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

So they aren't aaa-aa scoring titles because you think they have "limited appeal".

Your opinion is noted. But a "**** off" is in order. Also, why didn't you have anything to say about ps4nogames outrageous comment which I disproved w/ facts?

You really think most pc gamers would rather have Card Hunter, Starseed Pilgrim and Kentucky Route Zero Act 2 instead of the Last Of Us.

I was replying to what you said end of story.

lol PC gamers are a sad little bunch. Always mad because they know PC gaming is shit.

They claim they have the most aaa games based on 3 review on metacritic for random niche game no cares about. XD

Avatar image for thegreatgeneral
TheGreatGeneral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By TheGreatGeneral
Member since 2014 • 717 Posts

@SteXmaN said:

In game screenshots.If you don't believe me here is another one with same location that was included in the gameplay demo and it is form the same set that you can find on PC Gamer. It's just not the same taking a screenshot when actually in-game and from a video even if it is a "uncompressed"(5GB,if I recorded with FRAPS that long it would be 50GB file) version and especially when the game has this kind of detail.

The two screen you posted are looking very good but not crazy good there are still bad spots and the second one has a lot of DOF.

I think people misunderstood me, I not saying its a bad looking game in general just that they didnt deliver on a consitent beautiful game.

Some parts are really good looking and some just plain bad.

Here are some cutouts from the screen I posted. Im posting cutouts because Im starting to believe nobody is actually opening the Image. This looks good to you? Are you guys blind or just droning?

Now here is a screen Cloud_imperium posted in The Order thread, this one looks very bad too. So have some more cutouts.

Here are some screens I took from gamersyde (5Gb but the quality is still not the best): http://www.gamersyde.com/download_the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_35_minutes_gameplay-32805_en.html

All in All I say The Witcher 3 is a good looking game but not mindblowing like some people here are chanting nonstop.

When the initial gameplay trailer looked like this I hope you can understand why I feel underwhelmed.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 zeeshanhaider

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

No one in their right mind thinks you have any credit with the bullshit you're saying. Yeah, she looks in pain....I'm forcing her to kiss me...sure....thats how ppl are.

The only ppl that get off on your type of crap are trolls. And like I give a shit what they think...you wanna impress the idiot children troll fans...go ahead....I'll be living my life with a wonderful woman in the mean time....so trust me....your bullshit....doesn't bother me in the slightest.

Trolls? Well....you would know about your kind. And yes, you will be living your life with a wonderful woman only in the 'mean time'. Money can only buy so much after all....and after that you will be making love to your piece of plastic called 900pStation. :D

By the way, did you pay her or just promised her to pay her later? :P

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 Mr_Huggles_dog

@zeeshanhaider said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

Trolls? Well....you would know about your kind. And yes, you will be living your life with a wonderful woman only in the 'mean time'. Money can only buy so much after all....and after that you will be making love to your piece of plastic called 900pStation. :D

Lol...you're so stupid.

Ok...it's not worth replying anymore.

Avatar image for 001011000101101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 337

#236 001011000101101
Member since 2008 • 4395 Posts

Wow there's no way in hell I'll be able to enjoy a game that's not running at 60 fps and 1080p. The only reason I play games is to show off my sweet gaming set up and defend my preferred platform on gaming forums because I have no life or friends. No 60 fps and 1080p equals a cancelled pre-order.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

Thank god, I prefer the cinematic look.

SamiRDuran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#238 SamiRDuran
Member since 2005 • 2758 Posts

@MK-Professor said:

Scary times ahead for consol gamers, 900p and 30fps all over the place.

So true next gen has barely started and consoles are struggling imagine what will happen in a 2-3 years. Back to 720p for the console peasants.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 zeeshanhaider

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

So they aren't aaa-aa scoring titles because you think they have "limited appeal".

Your opinion is noted. But a "**** off" is in order. Also, why didn't you have anything to say about ps4nogames outrageous comment which I disproved w/ facts?

You really think most pc gamers would rather have Card Hunter, Starseed Pilgrim and Kentucky Route Zero Act 2 instead of the Last Of Us.

Well, to find that, they first have to be released on consoles first. I mean Minecraft is always topping charts on console sales and before releasing on console it was shit, niche, poor budget PC game, right?

Now go and cry somewhere else.

bulby_g

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 bulby_g
Member since 2005 • 1861 Posts

TBH if it means keeping all the graphical effects and getting some OK AA at a decent framerate it would be better to have it at sub 1080p. They could run it at 1080p, 60fps no problem but they would have to strip away other effects to get it running and it will look worse. I'll be enjoying this on PC with no sacrifices though personally.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 zeeshanhaider

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

Lol...you're so stupid.

Folks, this is how you deal with huggles_dog kind of consololite trolls. :D

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By Mr_Huggles_dog

@zeeshanhaider said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

Lol...you're so stupid.

I know I said I wasn't going to reply but I see a chance at discrediting you.

You generalized me as a certain type of troll...but the only thing you did to "handle" me....was personally insult something that is specific to me.

So you can't deal with my type of troll unless they all have a picture of their girlfriend for you to make the argument personal.

Ah....it feels good to expose a dumbass.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 Cranler
Member since 2005 • 8809 Posts

@zeeshanhaider said:

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

Well, to find that, they first have to be released on consoles first. I mean Minecraft is always topping charts on console sales and before releasing on console it was shit, niche, poor budget PC game, right?

Did you even understand my post? I thought it was pretty simple. Why would those games need to be on console to find that out?

Minecraft was hugely popular before going to console. The games I mentioned here aren't even remotely popular on pc so I'm going to go out on a limb and say that pc gamers would rather have Last of Us or RDR instead.

And how was I crying? I'm replying in a rather civil tone to someone who told me to **** off.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

Wow, this is going to be a short generation, the Xbone and Ps4 already falling well behind the PC this early on is not good news for consoles.

PC gaming is just getting stronger and stronger at the mo.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 zeeshanhaider

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

Lol...you're so stupid.

I know I said I wasn't going to reply but I see a chance at discrediting you.

You generalized me as a certain type of troll...but the only thing you did to "handle" me....was personally insult something that is specific to me.

So you can't deal with my type of troll unless they all have a picture of their girlfriend for you to make the argument personal.

Ah....it feels good to expose a dumbass.

What girlfriend? Paying a chick to take a pic with her doesn't make her your girlfriend dumb dumb. Or may be you just photoshopped the poor soul because we all know you cows just make love to your 900pStation. :D

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 zeeshanhaider

@Cranler said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@Cranler said:

Did you even understand my post? I thought it was pretty simple. Why would those games need to be on console to find that out?

Minecraft was hugely popular before going to console. The games I mentioned here aren't even remotely popular on pc so I'm going to go out on a limb and say that pc gamers would rather have Last of Us or RDR instead.

And how was I crying? I'm replying in a rather civil tone to someone who told me to **** off.

Did YOU even understand what I was saying. Yeah, you are at least smart enough that I'm referring to the hypocrisy of consolites through my example of Minecraft. Your pathetic attempt of cherry picking three games won't change the fact that just because these titles are Indie in nature they can't beat the likes of TLOU like movies. You have been owned. So, yeah you are crying now.

SteXmaN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

#247  Edited By SteXmaN
Member since 2012 • 550 Posts

@thegreatgeneral said:

The two screen you posted are looking very good but not crazy good there are still bad spots and the second one has a lot of DOF.

I think people misunderstood me, I not saying its a bad looking game in general just that they didnt deliver on a consitent beautiful game.

Some parts are really good looking and some just plain bad.

Here are some cutouts from the screen I posted. Im posting cutouts because Im starting to believe nobody is actually opening the Image. This looks good to you? Are you guys blind or just droning?

Now here is a screen Cloud_imperium posted in The Order thread, this one looks very bad too. So have some more cutouts.

Here are some screens I took from gamersyde (5Gb but the quality is still not the best): http://www.gamersyde.com/download_the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_35_minutes_gameplay-32805_en.html

All in All I say The Witcher 3 is a good looking game but not mindblowing like some people here are chanting nonstop.

When the initial gameplay trailer looked like this I hope you can understand why I feel underwhelmed.

It's not from initial E3 2013 gameplay trailer it's from VGX trailer because it just looks better. You're comparing totally different locations here,so idk how is that relevant.

Open World Game.Not every segment of the world will look as good as the others.That is just normal for the map this big.

Infamous Second Son also has those "bad spots" even though the size of the map is like Novigrad lol.

They also confirmed on this years E3 (same demo) that the graphics were not final. The build that was used for demo was gimped in some way just because they wanted the game to run without hick ups.It still had them though but they are still optimizing the game.

1:48, There you go o7

Loading Video...

gpuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By gpuking
Member since 2004 • 3914 Posts

I'll be laughing my ass off if PS4 version turns out to be 1080p in the end, hermits underestimate PS4 way too much and they are delusional to think TW3 is generations above Infamous.

Easily on the level of Witcher 3 it's not even debatable.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By AM-Gamer

@Cloud_imperium: So was the pc footage. Both look like a blurry mess. I blame that on a horribly compressed video of off screenshots footage. Not the game itself.