Wii games making HUGE comeback

• 156 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

-RPGamer-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#152 -RPGamer-
Member since 2002 • 34283 Posts

[QUOTE="-RPGamer-"]

Punch Out is the only game that I have interest in of those titles. And even then I don't know if I'll get PO anytime soon considering I think it'll be a short lived title in terms of play time.

Ek-Andy

What about Little Kings Story? I'm not exactly sure how it plays, but it seems the sort of game an RPG player would appreciate. By the looks of it, it could be a greatly underapreciated game. On the other hand it might be disapointing. Still, to me it looks promising and the reviews seem mostly positive.

I really don't take in interest in the kingdom aspects of the game. Maybe I'll check it out down the road, but from what I know now paired with what I've seen it isn't all that appealing for me.

Teuf_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#154 Teuf_
Member since 2004 • 30805 Posts

[QUOTE="kansasdude2009"][QUOTE="Johnny-n-Roger"] Because the friends you don't have will never see you play them.Johnny-n-Roger

confirmed: insecure about their masculinity.

The trojan magnum in my wallet begs to differ.

Ummm....I have no idea what's going on here but it should probably stop.

Scythes777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 Scythes777
Member since 2006 • 2796 Posts

[QUOTE="kansasdude2009"][QUOTE="Johnny-n-Roger"] Because the friends you don't have will never see you play them.Johnny-n-Roger

confirmed: insecure about their masculinity.

I just realized something, a very large percentage of system wars needs to grow up and stop acting like they are in high school when they are not.
GundamGuy0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 GundamGuy0
Member since 2003 • 10970 Posts
[QUOTE="Johnny-n-Roger"]

[QUOTE="kansasdude2009"] confirmed: insecure about their masculinity. Scythes777

I just realized something, a very large percentage of system wars needs to grow up and stop acting like they are in high school when they are not.

It's likely that a good number of SW users are in high school.