Avatar image for FreedomFreeLife
FreedomFreeLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Edited By FreedomFreeLife

Poll Why Xbox One is selling less than PS4? (105 votes)

DRM - Bad Xbox One reputation(not trustful) 24%
Kinect - Bad reputation 6%
Weaker console 30%
Lack of good Exclusives(right now, future) 8%
Xbox 360 bad ending(lost focus, no exclusives...) 10%
Don Mattrick 22%

Main reason? Why?

• 
lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#51  Edited By lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts
@ShoTTyMcNaDeS said:

@tormentos said:

@hehe101 said:

Probs because cows make the xbox sound weaker when the fact is the PS4 is literally just the same with worse games, just look at ryse, that is a launch title. Gears will change the way people look at it.

Ryse is a launch title is basically a last gen corridor game which doesn't allow you to stray 12 feet side to side.

Games like Infamous own it and without dropping to 900p or 17 FPS.

Gear will change nothing.

Do you really believe all of the toxic waste you spew on this sight?? Infamous SS was an above average game. It had pretty effects and a decent main character but there was nothing special that we haven't seen before. As far as Ryse goes, it was also an average game with a mediocre story and blah characters, but it is still a visual juggernaught amongst games that have been released to date on either the X1 or PS4.

I still don't know why YOU in particular continue to beat the resolution disparity between the two consoles? It is a dead horse, so why keep kicking it?? We get it, the PS4 may have some games that run a whopping 180 more pixels on any given frame than what the X1 can do. I promise you if you were taken into a room with identical HDTV's and put in any particular multiplat and had the PS4 and X1 covered by a shroud and were asked to identify which screen was displaying a 900p game and which had a 1080p game, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

Is there some personal gain for you to defend Sony and the PS4 like they are your family? Do you own millions of Sony stock shares? What do they do for you? Do you get a check each month for your fanboy rants on this site? Seriously dude, is this all your life revolves around??

it's even getting cutier.. LOL

such a big pile of shit in 1 post

ryse average ? AHAHAHAHHAHAHA 900p 20fps corridor inside a corridor game is reviewed dog shit across the board

ohh and

900 = 1,440,000 pixels.

1080 = 2,073,000 pixels.

180 more pixels LOL no wonder you can't see the difference hahahaha

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5882 Posts

@tormentos: U really think these forums are representative of the real world. It may feel that way for u. There are plenty of examples of shop staff having to correct incorrect views around used games and not about resolution. Even now people in the real world don't get it and when they do they wont give a shit about the small resolution differences. please don't waste your time with the same old copy and paste shit. Your boring people.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#53 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

Higher price point for weaker hardware.

Nobody in there right mind will spend MORE to get LESS unless they really do prefer the Games MS has to offer.

2Chalupas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#54  Edited By 2Chalupas
Member since 2009 • 7284 Posts

I think people just grew sick of MS at the end of last gen (Kinect, lack of 360 exclusives at the end, "timed" exclusive scams, etc). The whole DRM thing was the straw that broke the camel's back. They just pissed off too many gamers.

Momentum is not easy to get back. Look at Sony last gen. they basically spent all of last gen re-building from the mistakes with PS3 launch. Good chance that MS will spend all of this gen trying to win back the trust they lost - ironically their best chance to catch back up is that Sony is imitating alot of what MS was doing last gen (implementing pay schemes, more marketing scams, lack of exclusives, etc). However it will be tough to overcome the fact that XB1 is inferior console and everyone knows it.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

I know how I felt while watching that Xbox One reveal (even before we knew about the DRM).. I was like "Why the **** are they trying to sell me on TV?" I guarantee you a lot of people had the same feeling.

ccagracing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 ccagracing
Member since 2006 • 845 Posts

I voted Don Mattrick as my reason. He took over when the 360 was on a high and ever built on that success established by his predecessors. He made an absolute bollocks of introducing the console and signed of on the spec for it. I would reintroduce the XB1 at CES using a new slim model and make sure they promote the correct important policies such as no paywall for apps, IE12, Netflix and the like. No DRM bar the disc in tray for non digital downloads and introduce the Family Sharing plan for digital downloads, more importantly give us price parity with disc based games. I would price at £279.99 or be brave and bold, £249.99 - eat a bigger loss and undercut the PS4 by £100 at MSRP.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 AM-Gamer
Member since 2012 • 8116 Posts

@Salt_The_Fries: You should care because if the PS4 continues to outsell the X1 like this you will see third party exclusives come to the PS4 in the same fashion they came to the PS2.

Avatar image for FreedomFreeLife
FreedomFreeLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By FreedomFreeLife
Member since 2013 • 3948 Posts

No internet for Xbox One? Get a 360 - This is line that blew Xbox One away. IGN reply: No...its called PS4. (18 000 voted up).

This is day, when Don Mattrick made history.

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#59  Edited By finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts
  • Microsoft's bad reputation before the generation even start around the X1
  • MS basically came out and said to people to deal with it when X1 was filled with DRM, seriously not even the biggest turn around will help anymore
  • playing online is far more expensive than it is on PS4
  • Lack of good exclusives, seriously the biggest thing coming this holiday for xbox one is a collection of old games in HD lol wtf?
  • No free to play games on X1 while there are a lot on PS4 and still more coming
  • PS+>> copy cat available on X1
  • Lack of exclusives last gen must have taught people to never go xbox again
  • Batteries in a controller lol
  • no replaceable HDD
  • terrible UI
  • constant system updates ( some seem to even break the systems )
  • system recording feature only records for 5 minutes? lol
  • MS pays 2.5 billion jjust to have minecraft when they could have made a lot of AAA games.. lol

and many more

LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#61 LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts

Don Mattrick is the one true answer.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60714 Posts

An abortion of a reveal and getting knocked the **** out at E3.

slim70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 slim70
Member since 2005 • 768 Posts

Hype is the only real reason why the PS4 is selling better.

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Sagemode87
Member since 2013 • 3416 Posts

@slim70 said:

Hype is the only real reason why the PS4 is selling better.

Lmao wonder how much longer this excuse will get thrown out. Isn't it Microsofts fault for not hyping X1 then?

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12063 Posts

Sony is slowly killing off the PS3 so people that have that console are moving in droves to the PauperStation4. Just loom at the latest NPD as an example.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

@Krelian-co said:

@inklineface said:

All of the above.

slim70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By slim70

@lglz1337 said:
@ShoTTyMcNaDeS said:

@tormentos said:

@hehe101 said:

Probs because cows make the xbox sound weaker when the fact is the PS4 is literally just the same with worse games, just look at ryse, that is a launch title. Gears will change the way people look at it.

Ryse is a launch title is basically a last gen corridor game which doesn't allow you to stray 12 feet side to side.

Do you really believe all of the toxic waste you spew on this sight?? Infamous SS was an above average game. It had pretty effects and a decent main character but there was nothing special that we haven't seen before. As far as Ryse goes, it was also an average game with a mediocre story and blah characters, but it is still a visual juggernaught amongst games that have been released to date on either the X1 or PS4.

I still don't know why YOU in particular continue to beat the resolution disparity between the two consoles? It is a dead horse, so why keep kicking it?? We get it, the PS4 may have some games that run a whopping 180 more pixels on any given frame than what the X1 can do. I promise you if you were taken into a room with identical HDTV's and put in any particular multiplat and had the PS4 and X1 covered by a shroud and were asked to identify which screen was displaying a 900p game and which had a 1080p game, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

Is there some personal gain for you to defend Sony and the PS4 like they are your family? Do you own millions of Sony stock shares? What do they do for you? Do you get a check each month for your fanboy rants on this site? Seriously dude, is this all your life revolves around??

ryse average ? AHAHAHAHHAHAHA 900p 20fps corridor inside a corridor game is reviewed dog shit across the board

ohh and

900 = 1,440,000 pixels.

1080 = 2,073,000 pixels.

There are several games that can't run in 1080p on the PS4. Although there are more 1080p games on the PS4 vs the X1 it just proves that the only place to play if you're into graphics is the PC. All the chest beating over the PS4's minor and still limited hardware advantages is just laughable and arguing it makes you look like an idiot.

Another thing, if the X1 is a big piece of shit then I guess that makes the PS4 a big piece of shit x2! When comparing both, one is a little bit more capable while the other offers more features and a better online network. Both systems offer roughly the same amount of big budget exclusives and new IP's and who has the better exclusives is subjective anyway. So what exactly justifies the PS4's sales lead? The only sensible answer is hype.

emgesp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 emgesp
Member since 2004 • 7848 Posts

Simple, XB1's original policies left a bad taste in many people's mouths so they just jumped ship. By the time Don changed the policies the damage was already done. It also didn't help that Kinect was force-bundled in every XB1 for 6 months.

emgesp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 emgesp
Member since 2004 • 7848 Posts

@iwasgood2u said:

Weaker console has a lot to do with it and it looks like a retro desktop pc that can sit under a fat crt monitor.

If that were true then the PS2 wouldn't have been the #1 best selling console of all time. The XB1 being weaker isn't that big of a factor on why it is selling worse than the PS4.

Telekill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#70 Telekill
Member since 2003 • 12061 Posts

I can't speak for everyone as everyone has different reasons to not buy the system but here are my main reasons to not buy an Xbox:

1. I don't trust Microsoft to have gamers in mind over casuals.

2. I don't like Microsoft's business practices or what they've started and made every day practice in the industry.

3. I'm not big on their exclusive games.

4. The cost was far more than that of the competition.

5. I have more important things in my life than gaming and have time to really only support one system this time and PS4 won out.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#71 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20104 Posts

@inklineface said:

All of the above.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

@slim70 said:

@lglz1337 said:
@ShoTTyMcNaDeS said:

@tormentos said:

@hehe101 said:

ohh and

900 = 1,440,000 pixels.

1080 = 2,073,000 pixels.

There are several games that can't run in 1080p on the PS4. Although there are more 1080p games on the PS4 vs the X1 it just proves that the only place to play if you're into graphics is the PC. All the chest beating over the PS4's minor and still limited hardware advantages is just laughable and arguing it makes you look like an idiot.

Another thing, if the X1 is a big piece of shit then I guess that makes the PS4 a big piece of shit x2! When comparing both, one is a little bit more capable while the other offers more features and a better online network. Both systems offer roughly the same amount of big budget exclusives and new IP's and who has the better exclusives is subjective anyway. So what exactly justifies the PS4's sales lead? The only sensible answer is hype.

hey junior what about playstation history, is nothing right ?

playstation is synonymous with gaming worldwide no mather how you try to spin it

even when you consider ps3 a failure, 1 year later, expensive as F**** it still got the best exclusive games overall

slim70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 slim70

@emgesp said:

Simple, XB1's original policies left a bad taste in many people's mouths so they just jumped ship. By the time Don changed the policies the damage was already done. It also didn't help that Kinect was force-bundled in every XB1 for 6 months.

That's BS. While poor policies earlier on were definitely a factor it's not the reason why the X1 is lagging behind right now. Since then MS cleaned house and reversed many of those policies as well as adding some pretty cool unpredictable changes. Phil Spencer has done a fabulous job so far and continues to push for more games on Xbox. Lets be honest here, most of the people who are still sour over the policies were never going to buy an X1 anyway. Those people aren't gamers they're fanboys and have no creditability anyway. MS is doing all it can to make the X1 appeal to gamers; more so than Sony, but there will always be people with silly excuses to justify their hate.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Shewgenja

@slim70 said:

@emgesp said:

That's BS. While poor policies earlier on were definitely a factor it's not the reason why the X1 is lagging behind right now. Since then MS cleaned house and reversed many of those policies as well as adding some pretty cool unpredictable changes. Phil Spencer has done a fabulous job so far and continues to push for more games on Xbox. Lets be honest here, most of the people who are still sour over the policies were never going to buy an X1 anyway. Those people aren't gamers they're fanboys and have no creditability anyway. MS is doing all it can to make the X1 appeal to gamers; more so than Sony, but there will always be people with silly excuses to justify their hate.

You honestly think anyone gave a **** after E3 2013? You're blinded by your own butthurt on the subject. With the WiiU struggling and the PS4, frankly, just not having to piss everyone off, the market was ready to leap off of the XBox for practically any reason at all.

The only fanboyism I see here is yours. It's like you were begging for a reason to go crawling back to the XBox like it was an ex-girlfriend who slept with your best friend but you are just to whooped to do anything about it but cry.

slim70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By slim70

@Shewgenja said:

@slim70 said:

@emgesp said:

You honestly think anyone gave a **** after E3 2013? You're blinded by your own butthurt on the subject. With the WiiU struggling and the PS4, frankly, just not having to piss everyone off, the market was ready to leap off of the XBox for practically any reason at all.

The only fanboyism I see here is yours. It's like you were begging for a reason to go crawling back to the XBox like it was an ex-girlfriend who slept with your best friend but you are just to whooped to do anything about it but cry.

Your reply is nothing but petty insults and I'm the one that's butthurt? You can't prove anything that said wrong so instead you're condescending and insultive - so typical . Shut up troll.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Shewgenja

@slim70 said:

Your reply is nothing but petty insults and I'm the one that's butthurt? You can't prove anything that said wrong so instead you're condescending and insultive - so typical . Shut up troll.

Let it flow.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#77 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@tormentos said:

@hehe101 said:

So you played Ryse then?

On topic, because the PlayStation brand has always been more popular world wide. They are the favorite every generation, TC. The question really is: What games do you like? That's why I bough an X1 first. Because I liked the games that were available more. Gonna have a lot of fun over the holidays.

tonitorsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#78  Edited By tonitorsi
Member since 2006 • 8692 Posts

Consistent f*ck ups, brand mishandling, PR disasters and horrible company decisions led to this.

It also didn't help that Sony was actually correcting their PS division errors and along with having the ability to read this industry surprisingly well, turned up and gave no simple shits wasting time to take advantage of Don Matrick going Amanda Bynes.

The Matrick tripping fiascoâ„¢ was some real shit.

mikhail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 mikhail
Member since 2003 • 2697 Posts

Should have been a multiple choices allowed poll.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#80  Edited By Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts

@Salt_The_Fries said:

A lot of of people are misinformed fanboys, actually the Cow stereotype/archetype is the one that you can most likely experience in real life, outside System Wars and I know plenty of misinformed, aggressive people who don't know thing about Xbox One or still think it's got always-on policies or DRM or whatever, yet bash it. Anyway, those misinformed fanboys would rather get a mediocre but hyped game like DriveClub rather than an outstanding but maybe just slightly less hyped game like Forza Horizon 2. It happens every single time.

But the real question is, why should we care?

God i'd love to see the factual evidence behind this.

funkmaster1233

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By funkmaster1233
Member since 2014 • 706 Posts

The masses are easyily swayed and E3 is all they will ever care about when it comes to the XBO. A better question would be:

Why has every PS4 exclusive been total garbage both objectively and subjectively?

hehe101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#82  Edited By hehe101
Member since 2011 • 734 Posts

@funkmaster1233 said:

The masses are easyily swayed and E3 is all they will ever care about when it comes to the XBO. A better question would be:

Why has every PS4 exclusive been total garbage both objectively and subjectively?

Because its quite clearly selling without them, who needs it. It has 180 more pixels, thats all you should care about.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@Sagemode87 said:

Because the Playstation brand has always been more popular than Xbox. Playstation at its worst outsold Xbox at its best.

Except last gen...

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 ReadingRainbow4

@Animal-Mother said:

@Salt_The_Fries said:

A lot of of people are misinformed fanboys, actually the Cow stereotype/archetype is the one that you can most likely experience in real life, outside System Wars and I know plenty of misinformed, aggressive people who don't know thing about Xbox One or still think it's got always-on policies or DRM or whatever, yet bash it. Anyway, those misinformed fanboys would rather get a mediocre but hyped game like DriveClub rather than an outstanding but maybe just slightly less hyped game like Forza Horizon 2. It happens every single time.

He writes reviews for a Polish Xbox site, I wouldn't take anything he says regarding other systems or their fan's at face value, lol.

Salt_The_Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Salt_The_Fries
Member since 2008 • 12480 Posts

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@Salt_The_Fries said:

He writes reviews for a Polish Xbox site, I wouldn't take anything he says regarding other systems or their fan's at face value, lol.

As if being Polish would make me inferior, it seems?

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By ReadingRainbow4

@Salt_The_Fries said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@Salt_The_Fries said:

What? no.

I was merely explaining it's a polish site dedicated to xbox, with how biased you are on here I can only imagine it translates to your written work as well.

Salt_The_Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Salt_The_Fries
Member since 2008 • 12480 Posts

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Salt_The_Fries said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@Salt_The_Fries said:

What? no.

I was merely explaining it's a polish site dedicated to xbox, with how biased you are on here I can only imagine it translates to your written work as well.

Yes, sure. It truly does. Like really. Just like with music - I've listened to 6 thousand albums over the last 7 years. I must truly have a closed mind, a bias, a favourite genre and a favourite artist and a favourite album. Yes? Yes? YEs? YES? YES? YES? YES? YES?

Is the repetition already kicking in?

I have an Xbone, what am I supposed to be reviewing? 3DS games? I've owned (and still own) consoles by all the major manufacturers in the history of video gaming, including Sony as well. I don't pay tributes to companies, I just want to discover new exciting things. Consoles are not the end, they are means.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Shewgenja

And then..

and then he said..

He said "We have a console for them, and that is the XBox360." when asked about what soldiers abroad or people without internet could play.. Those were good times man. Good times.

funkmaster1233

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 funkmaster1233

@Shewgenja said:

And then..

and then he said..

He said "We have a console for them, and that is the XBox360." when asked about what soldiers abroad or people without internet could play.. Those were good times man. Good times.

I loved his refreshing honesty.

Dswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Dswiss
Member since 2005 • 104 Posts
@Shewgenja said:

And then..

and then he said..

That should be a Meme.

millerlight89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#92 millerlight89
Member since 2007 • 18658 Posts

@Salt_The_Fries: let's not act like you aren't biased towards xbox. You can try to be smart about it all you want, it's obvious. It doesn't help you getsuper defensive. We areall biased on certain subjects. One of yours is xbox vs ps

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

@millerlight89 said:

@Salt_The_Fries: let's not act like you aren't biased towards xbox. You can try to be smart about it all you want, it's obvious. It doesn't help you getsuper defensive. We areall biased on certain subjects. One of yours is xbox vs ps

Solidty is biased towards PS even though he'll deny it and say he owns all gaming systems.

Fairmonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Fairmonkey
Member since 2011 • 2310 Posts

The same reason why the first Xbox and the 360 sold less. Playstation has been the number 1 best selling console brand since 1995. I don't know why lems are surprised at all. Playstation just has the best games and the most worldwide appeal. Its like American football vs soccer

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@kuu2 said:

Sony is slowly killing off the PS3 so people that have that console are moving in droves to the PauperStation4. Just loom at the latest NPD as an example.

.Is that you Stormyjoe.?

@tdkmillsy said:

@tormentos: U really think these forums are representative of the real world. It may feel that way for u. There are plenty of examples of shop staff having to correct incorrect views around used games and not about resolution. Even now people in the real world don't get it and when they do they wont give a shit about the small resolution differences. please don't waste your time with the same old copy and paste shit. Your boring people.

Apparently many care if one of the reason the PS4 is spanking the xbox one sales wise.

@slim70 said:

Yeah and many of those are even more inferior on xbox one,like watchdogs 792p while on PS4 is 900p.

And there goes the sad loser to hide on PC,that is if you have a PC strong enough,which the majority don't have,either way your lose sadly and hiding on PC doesn't erase the fact that the PS4 >> xbox one and was cheaper to,now even at the same price still over priced.

@slim70 said:

Yeah that is one of the reasons many don't trust MS sudden change period,and they moved to the PS4.

MS is doing all it can to change their bad image,people are not dumb a change in policy could arrive if they are in a good spot again,how many times last gen did you see MS give away its hottest game free.?

So fart this year they have give like 4 and i am sure they will give more,this didn't happen last gen because they were on a good spot,and the xbox 360 didn't get a price drop for almost 2 years and it was $50,this gen in just 6 months they drop $100 and are giving up to 2 games free like this past September where they were giving Forza 5 + Destiny and still loss badly sales wise,people don't care what MS gives free,most are steering away from the xbox one,which is funny because the xbox 360 continues to outsold the PS3 sales wise in US.

@cainetao11 said:

So you played Ryse then?

On topic, because the PlayStation brand has always been more popular world wide. They are the favorite every generation, TC. The question really is: What games do you like? That's why I bough an X1 first. Because I liked the games that were available more. Gonna have a lot of fun over the holidays.

I played it for like 20 minutes in a friends house,and what reviews stated is true the game is to enclosed and restrictive is time you people admit this and move on.

@funkmaster1233 said:

The xbox one is on the same boat what exclusive has 90 or more on meta or gameranking on xbox one.? All it has been is 85% and down,quality wise is trailing the xbox 360 badly,which at this point already had several 90+ games,i remember how last gen games with 86 score like resistance were tag as average or bad because it didn't live to the xbox 360 superior 90's games like Gears and others,this gen lemming here are so desperate that some claim Ryse is good..lol

Now 85% is great last gen it wasn't..

@StormyJoe said:

Except last gen...

It was still more popular people just couldn't get in with the prices been so elevated,most people payed for a PS1 and a PS2 less than $200 the great majority did,on both units last gen the PS3 was well abode that price tag.

By 2002 the PS2 was $199,by 1996 the PS1 was $199,by 2008 the PS3 was $499 and $399.,after August 2009 it was $399 and $299,in its 3rd year the PS3 was as expensive as a launch PS1 and PS2 3 years into its life cycle which was to much.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 tormentos
@xhawk27 said:

@millerlight89 said:

Solidty is biased towards PS even though he'll deny it and say he owns all gaming systems.

And you are a lemming and so is Salt.

funkmaster1233

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 funkmaster1233

@tormentos:

I can't believe you just admitted how awful the PS4 exclusives have been.

aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 aroxx_ab
Member since 2005 • 13236 Posts

@Krelian-co said:

@inklineface said:

All of the above.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 tormentos

@funkmaster1233 said:

@tormentos:

No matter how awful it is the xbox one is worse.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

@tormentos said:

@funkmaster1233 said:

@tormentos:

No matter how awful it is the xbox one is worse.