Why people like Xbox 360, I'll never know.

• 60 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

xxThyLordxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 xxThyLordxx
Member since 2007 • 3200 Posts

Its the most unreliable console in history.

It has little to no exclusives.

Its the only console that makes you PAY to PLAY a game you've already PAID for. (XBL)

Its the console with the most add ons, also, some of the add ons are pretty much compulsory.

Its controller was designed with Halo in mind, hell, the console was designed with Halo in mind.

Its the loudest console in history.

It only has two main exclusives, Halo and Gears. Gears 2006, Halo 3 3007, Gears 2 2008, Halo: ODST 2009, Gears 3 2010...

Its the console that is destroying gaming, turning gamers into online centric gamers.

It has the most stupid name, X B O X, wtf, whats an XBOX?

It has irritating and annoying gamers online, everyone is a screaming racist teenager.

The console just sucks hard. I hope MS leaves the gaming industry and everyone will be happy.

Thank You for reading. :)

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#2 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

So only AAA counts, what about AA, they have lots of those and I play them as well.

Hewkii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Hewkii
Member since 2006 • 26339 Posts
tip: to troll effectively, sprinkle them in topics. good lines, but put them out one at a time, like I did here.
obsolete2k1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 obsolete2k1
Member since 2007 • 990 Posts

I like the "x's" in your name, they are very neat.... and original.

Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5 Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts

Thesearereasonswhy people like it, and rightfully so.

BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 BioShockOwnz
Member since 2006 • 52901 Posts

"The console just sucks hard."

How you haven't received the banhammer yet, I'll never know. All you do is troll and flamebait.

dracula_16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#7 dracula_16  Online
Member since 2005 • 16000 Posts

You'll never know because you are shutting your mind off from any opinion that differs from yours. For that you can only blame yourself.

Skittles_McGee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Skittles_McGee
Member since 2008 • 9136 Posts
I'd agree with you if you weren't wrong.
heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#9 heretrix
Member since 2004 • 37881 Posts

Its the console that is destroying gaming, turning gamers into online centric gamers.

xxThyLordxx

This cracked me up.

How is this possible when they are playing games online?

I swear, it seems like some of you guys put your brain in a jar before you post.

Avatar image for EndorphinMaster
EndorphinMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 EndorphinMaster
Member since 2009 • 2118 Posts

:cry: but teh xbox sucks

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#11 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts
Most unreliable console in history? Why does everyone always so conveniently forget about the Playstation 2?
mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 mitu123
Most unreliable console in history? Why does everyone always so conveniently forget about the Playstation 2?Stevo_the_gamer
To be honest, I had RROD twice, but I did get the DRE sadly, but I get what you're saying.
EndorphinMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 EndorphinMaster

^ somebody forgot to take his pills this morning

EndorphinMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 EndorphinMaster

[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"]Most unreliable console in history? Why does everyone always so conveniently forget about the Playstation 2?mitu123
To be honest, I had RROD twice, but I did get the DRE sadly, but I get what you're saying.

i didnt get them a single time, and i had both since launch :P

Skittles_McGee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Skittles_McGee

iT'S CALLED HALO AND IT SUCKED THEM IN AND TURNED THEM INTO XBOTS.

PLAYSTATION HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE "REAL DEAL". IT'S A GAMER'S MACHINE AND NOT A MACHINE BASED ON MONOPILIZING AND GOUGING EVERY DOLLAR OUT OF IT'S GAMERS AND IS ALWAYS MADE WITH PRIDE AND DONE RIGHT NOT TO FAIL.

patriots7672

I TALK IN CAPS TO EMPHASIZE MY FURY

FUUUUUURYY!!!

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 mitu123

patriots7672, I had DRE on my PS2, while the 360 is more unreliable, the PS2 isn't perfect either. I think Nintendo makes the most reliable consoles.

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#18 KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts
[QUOTE="patriots7672"]

PLAYSTATION HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE "REAL DEAL". IT'S A GAMER'S MACHINE AND NOT A MACHINE BASED ON MONOPILIZING AND GOUGING EVERY DOLLAR OUT OF IT'S GAMERS AND IS ALWAYS MADE WITH PRIDE AND DONE RIGHT NOT TO FAIL.

Skittles_McGee
I TALK IN CAPS TO EMPHASIZE MY FURY FUURRRYY!!!

Omg the furries are everywhere!
mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 mitu123

[QUOTE="mitu123"][QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"]Most unreliable console in history? Why does everyone always so conveniently forget about the Playstation 2?EndorphinMaster

You are so lucky.
patriots7672

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20 patriots7672
Member since 2008 • 3249 Posts

EndorphinMaster

SAY WHAT YOU LIKE BUT "WE TOLD YOU SO". :D

EndorphinMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 EndorphinMaster

[QUOTE="EndorphinMaster"]

[QUOTE="mitu123"] To be honest, I had RROD twice, but I did get the DRE sadly, but I get what you're saying.mitu123

You are so lucky.

i know. i give them plenty of space to breath lol

Soadforever1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#22 Soadforever1
Member since 2008 • 98 Posts

so if XBOX is the worst consle in history what about wii???at least xbox has hd!!

Skittles_McGee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Skittles_McGee

[QUOTE="EndorphinMaster"]

patriots7672

SAY WHAT YOU LIKE BUT "WE TOLD YOU SO". :D

Have you returned from space and seen the world burning?
SpruceCaboose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#24 SpruceCaboose
Member since 2005 • 24589 Posts
Good games come to mind. Usually the same reason people like any system.
heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 heretrix

Most unreliable console in history? Why does everyone always so conveniently forget about the Playstation 2?Stevo_the_gamer
Why do people forget about the PS1? Both Playstations had crap build quality.

Rockman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Rockman999
Member since 2005 • 7507 Posts

I like the "x's" in your name, they are very neat.... and original.

obsolete2k1
II'm not going to feed the troll so my question is for you obsolete.I've always wondered why people put x's in their name like that?what does it mean and why does it seem so popular?Does it have something to do with the emo culture?
angelkimne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 angelkimne
Member since 2006 • 14037 Posts

You missed out on something. Games.

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 heretrix

[QUOTE="mitu123"][QUOTE="EndorphinMaster"]

EndorphinMaster

You are so lucky.

That means nothing. It will probably still fail. My 360 is on an open shelf and I had 2 systems die on me. When it's time, it's going to die. Just accept it.

ragek1ll589

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#29 ragek1ll589
Member since 2007 • 8650 Posts

It's why you would buy any console, good games.

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#30 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts

Most unreliable console in history? so the issues with the ps1 and ps2 just never happened right?

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#31 jeezers
Member since 2007 • 5341 Posts
[QUOTE="patriots7672"]

ninja gaiden, splinter cell chaos theory, halo2, and crimson skies made me like xbox. the xbox was fun
jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 jeezers

so if XBOX is the worst consle in history what about wii???at least xbox has hd!!

Soadforever1
the wii i guess doesnt even qualify as a console now lol
heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 heretrix

patriots7672

I find it highly ironic that after this post, you would have the stones to call someone a bot. I like how you call the PS3 a gamers machine but yet, Sony has had a huge problem in figuring out what exactly the PS3 is.

But live the dream dude.

tOtalPWNaAe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 tOtalPWNaAe
Member since 2008 • 3375 Posts

[QUOTE="mitu123"][QUOTE="EndorphinMaster"]

EndorphinMaster

You are so lucky.

i dont even have the upper piece of the PS2 ans it still works:P
haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#35 haziqonfire
Member since 2005 • 36390 Posts
The same reason people like the PS3/PC/Wii. Games.
Hewkii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Hewkii
Member since 2006 • 26339 Posts

I find it highly ironic that after this post, you would have the stones to call someone a bot. I like how you call the PS3 a gamers machine but yet, Sony has had a huge problem in figuring out what exactly the PS3 is.

But live the dream dude.

heretrix

you see, as a regular forum resident

Soadforever1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#37 Soadforever1
Member since 2008 • 98 Posts

[QUOTE="Soadforever1"]

jeezers

the wii i guess doesnt even qualify as a console now lol

yeah lol haha:lol:

WWIAB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#38 WWIAB
Member since 2006 • 4352 Posts
[QUOTE="xxThyLordxx"]

Its the most unreliable console in history.

It has little to no exclusives.

Its the only console that makes you PAY to PLAY a game you've already PAID for. (XBL)

Its the console with the most add ons, also, some of the add ons are pretty much compulsory.

Its controller was designed with Halo in mind, hell, the console was designed with Halo in mind.

Its the loudest console in history.

It only has two main exclusives, Halo and Gears. Gears 2006, Halo 3 3007, Gears 2 2008, Halo: ODST 2009, Gears 3 2010...

It has the most stupid name, X B O X, wtf, whats an XBOX?

It has irritating and annoying gamers online, everyone is a screaming racist teenager.

The console just sucks hard. I hope MS leaves the gaming industry and everyone will be happy.

Hilarious.....thanks for enlightening my day, get back to your PS3 and play Killzone 2, Leave SW to the people that can actually create a half-a***d argument

Most unreliable console in history? so the issues with the ps1 and ps2 just never happened right?

lawlessx
I remember one fatal flaw with the different coloured playstation 2's.....for some reason, they just didn't play certain games, the metallic blue edition was released in japan, but I heard it couldn't play the Dragon Quest games oh and the Disc read error problem that caused a class action lawsuit against Sony [QUOTE="patriots7672"]

Its okay people, you gotta remember, he'll be locked back up tomorrow.....they only let the crazies out on weekends
NinjaMunkey01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 NinjaMunkey01
Member since 2007 • 7485 Posts

Its the most unreliable console in history. thats being dealt with really well right now. Whilst it was MS's fault it happened, they gave us a 3 year warranty, plus and extra year if you get RROD. It happened to me, no drama at all i got it back in 2 weeks. If my ps3 were to die, Id have to pay for it...

It has little to no exclusives. Lol wut? Halo 3, gears 1 and 2, all brilliant games, forza 2, Mass effect, and brilliant exclusive DLC for games like GTA4.

Its the only console that makes you PAY to PLAY a game you've already PAID for. (XBL) Yes it is annyoing you must pay for XBL, it may not be £30 better now, but it was last year and youve gotta admit downloading on XBL is much faster than PSN... Plus its got a huge library of videos and games to download.

Its the console with the most add ons, also, some of the add ons are pretty much compulsory. Well in your opinion its compulsory. I use a cable to hook it up to my router. It came with the hard drive included as I got the pro version. Having to buy a rechargble battery pack for it was the only thing i had to do and that was only £15

Its controller was designed with Halo in mind, hell, the console was designed with Halo in mind. The controller is very comfatable. It was built with gamers in mind. For racers its brilliant and the triggers are very nice. it also feels solidly built unlike the DS3 which feel a little weaker. It all depends on taste really...

Its the loudest console in history. Ill give you that its incrediblyloud. Though you can now fully download games to hard drive which then makes it the quietest console in history :P

It only has two main exclusives, Halo and Gears. Gears 2006, Halo 3 3007, Gears 2 2008, Halo: ODST 2009, Gears 3 2010... Just plain wrong. Those games are MS's biggest exclusives yes, and theyve been very clever making these games as theyre so hyped, and god they literally move millions of units.

Its the console that is destroying gaming, turning gamers into online centric gamers. There are many good offline games for the 360, gears's campaign was brilliant.

It has the most stupid name, X B O X, wtf, whats an XBOX? Thats pathetic mate. You could say that about anything. Why nintendo? Why call anything anything?

It has irritating and annoying gamers online, everyone is a screaming racist teenager. Not everyone, a small minority, unfortunately though as every gamer on the 360 gets a headset all the idiots have access to one, unlike PSN where most of the idiots dont have mics, giving the illusion of ps3 gamers being more mature. I still reguarly get idiots on PSN.

The console just sucks hard. I hope MS leaves the gaming industry and everyone will be happy. NO. its great, the fact that people can get a HD console, with great games, great online and great multimedia functions all for £119 is outstanding. Its incredibly good value for money...

xxThyLordxx

My stuff is in red.

tOtalPWNaAe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 tOtalPWNaAe
Member since 2008 • 3375 Posts

[QUOTE="xxThyLordxx"]

Its the most unreliable console in history. thats being dealt with really well right now. Whilst it was MS's fault it happened, they gave us a 3 year warranty, plus and extra year if you get RROD. It happened to me, no drama at all i got it back in 2 weeks. If my ps3 were to die, Id have to pay for it...

It has little to no exclusives. Lol wut? Halo 3, gears 1 and 2, all brilliant games, forza 2, Mass effect, and brilliant exclusive DLC for games like GTA4.

Its the only console that makes you PAY to PLAY a game you've already PAID for. (XBL) Yes it is annyoing you must pay for XBL, it may not be £30 better now, but it was last year and youve gotta admit downloading on XBL is much faster than PSN... Plus its got a huge library of videos and games to download.

Its the console with the most add ons, also, some of the add ons are pretty much compulsory. Well in your opinion its compulsory. I use a cable to hook it up to my router. It came with the hard drive included as I got the pro version. Having to buy a rechargble battery pack for it was the only thing i had to do and that was only £15

Its controller was designed with Halo in mind, hell, the console was designed with Halo in mind. The controller is very comfatable. It was built with gamers in mind. For racers its brilliant and the triggers are very nice. it also feels solidly built unlike the DS3 which feel a little weaker. It all depends on taste really...

Its the loudest console in history. Ill give you that its incrediblyloud. Though you can now fully download games to hard drive which then makes it the quietest console in history :P

It only has two main exclusives, Halo and Gears. Gears 2006, Halo 3 3007, Gears 2 2008, Halo: ODST 2009, Gears 3 2010... Just plain wrong. Those games are MS's biggest exclusives yes, and theyve been very clever making these games as theyre so hyped, and god they literally move millions of units.

Its the console that is destroying gaming, turning gamers into online centric gamers. There are many good offline games for the 360, gears's campaign was brilliant.

It has the most stupid name, X B O X, wtf, whats an XBOX? Thats pathetic mate. You could say that about anything. Why nintendo? Why call anything anything?

It has irritating and annoying gamers online, everyone is a screaming racist teenager. Not everyone, a small minority, unfortunately though as every gamer on the 360 gets a headset all the idiots have access to one, unlike PSN where most of the idiots dont have mics, giving the illusion of ps3 gamers being more mature. I still reguarly get idiots on PSN.

The console just sucks hard. I hope MS leaves the gaming industry and everyone will be happy. NO. its great, the fact that people can get a HD console, with great games, great online and great multimedia functions all for £119 is outstanding. Its incredibly good value for money...

NinjaMunkey01

My stuff is in red.

no, really i thought that was part of his post:P
BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#41 BioShockOwnz
Member since 2006 • 52901 Posts

patriots7672

I'm glad I get to own every system. Must stink to have to be stuck with one.

NinjaMunkey01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 NinjaMunkey01
Member since 2007 • 7485 Posts

[QUOTE="NinjaMunkey01"]

tOtalPWNaAe

My stuff is in red.

no, really i thought that was part of his post:P

:lol:

I had to put something there!

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 heretrix

[QUOTE="patriots7672"]

BioShockOwnz

I'm glad I get to own every system. Must stink to have to be stuck with one.

No dude, he has 5 PS3s...Seriously, he said that.

Great_Ragnarok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#44 Great_Ragnarok
Member since 2007 • 3069 Posts

Its the most unreliable console in history. True

It has little to no exclusives. False

Its the only console that makes you PAY to PLAY a game you've already PAID for. (XBL)True! this is disgusting business model

Its the console with the most add ons, also, some of the add ons are pretty much compulsory.False.

Its controller was designed with Halo in mind, hell, the console was designed with Halo in mind.Thus it feels very comfortable playing many games.

Its the loudest console in history.not sure... probably true

It only has two main exclusives, Halo and Gears. Gears 2006, Halo 3 3007, Gears 2 2008, Halo: ODST 2009, Gears 3 2010...look at my sig!

online centric gamers are very important. look at the PC community for example. multiplayer is one of the best ways to add life to your purchase!

It has the most stupid name, X B O X, wtf, whats an XBOX? any worse than wii?

biggest exaggeration! there are plenty of proper gamers who are respectful of eachother.

xxThyLordxx

first of all I agree it's not a good console. but why did I buy it you ask?

because of the exclusives! I love NG2,fable 2,Halo 3. and I also liked the fact that it was the cheapest console.

so yeah I bought this console just to play some of the exclusives.

btw you forgot to mention that you have to buy a over priced MS Hard drive. you can't use your own HDD!!

I mean MS could have made this a wonderful console. but their increbile greed has cost it for them.

xxThyLordxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 xxThyLordxx
Member since 2007 • 3200 Posts

I cant believe no one agrees with me. :(

xsubtownerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#46 xsubtownerx
Member since 2007 • 10705 Posts
I like the 360 for the same reasons I liked the PS2. :shock:
Avatar image for carljohnson3456
carljohnson3456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#47 carljohnson3456
Member since 2007 • 12489 Posts
It has little to no exclusives.xxThyLordxx
Are you kidding me?
Avatar image for carljohnson3456
carljohnson3456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#48 carljohnson3456
Member since 2007 • 12489 Posts

I cant believe no one agrees with me. :(

xxThyLordxx
There are plenty of reasons to dislike every console, but at the end we buy video game consoles to play video games, which the 360 has plenty of.
bladeeagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 bladeeagle
Member since 2006 • 1863 Posts

[QUOTE="xxThyLordxx"]

Gears and Mass Effect are not exclusive though.

You don't need online to play games.

NinjaMunkey01

My stuff is in red.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 jeezers
I like the 360 for the same reasons I liked the PS2. :shock:xsubtownerx