Why people like Xbox 360, I'll never know.

• 60 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

obamanian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 obamanian
Member since 2008 • 3351 Posts

Its the most unreliable console in history.

It has little to no exclusives.

Its the only console that makes you PAY to PLAY a game you've already PAID for. (XBL)

Its the console with the most add ons, also, some of the add ons are pretty much compulsory.

Its controller was designed with Halo in mind, hell, the console was designed with Halo in mind.

Its the loudest console in history.

It only has two main exclusives, Halo and Gears. Gears 2006, Halo 3 3007, Gears 2 2008, Halo: ODST 2009, Gears 3 2010...

Its the console that is destroying gaming, turning gamers into online centric gamers.

It has the most stupid name, X B O X, wtf, whats an XBOX?

It has irritating and annoying gamers online, everyone is a screaming racist teenager.

The console just sucks hard. I hope MS leaves the gaming industry and everyone will be happy.

Thank You for reading. :)

xxThyLordxx

Xbox 360 gets 10x the RPG's than any other system, so 99% of my gaming time goes to 360 by default

So, for me is the only system that has 99% of the exclusives i actually care about, there are 2-3 games on each of the other systems, but are nothing comapring to 30+ on 360

T-Aldous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 T-Aldous
Member since 2006 • 1244 Posts

I cant believe no one agrees with me. :(

xxThyLordxx

Thats not true, Patriot agreed with you and your pathetic one sided view of the 360. You two miss out on alot of games. And just for the record, my friend just bought a new 360 and it makes my PS3 sound like a tornado in comparison. It's people like you that make me ashamed to buy a PS3 game in public.

insomnia37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#53 insomnia37
Member since 2004 • 1442 Posts

I agree with almost everything except for the xbox destroying gaming and the name. I think the xbox has done more for gaming than the wii. As for the name, if you think that sounds stupid, did you notice what nintendo named their recent console? Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

If anyone is ruining gaming it would be nintendo. They are showing that shovelware, lame graphics and a gimmick is all that is needed. Instead of improving graphics, making immersive games and making a great gaming experience offline as well as online.

Syferonik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Syferonik
Member since 2006 • 3060 Posts
cuz 360 has the best version of multi plat games (which are the best this gen btw) compared to ps3-Wii (NOT PC DUHHH) plus cheapest console and wtf do you care about XBOX name? lol Wii is called a Wii LOL this sound much more like a joke but look how it sells
Ciocio7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Ciocio7
Member since 2009 • 101 Posts

Its the only console that makes you PAY to PLAY a game you've already PAID for. (XBL)

Its the console with the most add ons, also, some of the add ons are pretty much compulsory.

Its controller was designed with Halo in mind, hell, the console was designed with Halo in mind.

It only has two main exclusives, Halo and Gears. Gears 2006, Halo 3 3007, Gears 2 2008, Halo: ODST 2009, Gears 3 2010...

Its the console that is destroying gaming, turning gamers into online centric gamers.

It has irritating and annoying gamers online, everyone is a screaming racist teenager.

The console just sucks hard. I hope MS leaves the gaming industry and everyone will be happy.

xxThyLordxx
you are correct
Avian005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#56 Avian005
Member since 2009 • 4112 Posts

Because instead of wasting my time posting a stupid thread like this, I like to play video game.

Pikminmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#57 Pikminmaniac
Member since 2006 • 11513 Posts

The FPS is what is killing gaming which I suppose exploded when the first Halo came out. FPS games are alright and all, but when it becomes the only genre that seems to sell, that's wrong. I want the Platformer genre to make a huge comeback. Stuff like Rayman 2 and Mario Galaxy not Ratchet and Clank (not a platformer)

AdmiralBison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 AdmiralBison
Member since 2008 • 3970 Posts

xxThyLordxx

It will only make the Cows happy

Since they're the ones doing the most complaining about it.

I'm sorry not everyone sees the PS3 in a favourable way :)

AdmiralBison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 AdmiralBison
Member since 2008 • 3970 Posts

MICROSOFTis the DEVIL and SONY is the ANGEL- or who ever has the best paid P.R. representatives

MBP_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 MBP_King
Member since 2009 • 903 Posts

I for one love the games that are available and playing them online with my friends.