Why is everything Nintendo-affiliated under fire here? MP3 specifically

This topic is locked from further discussion.

peter1191

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 peter1191
Member since 2005 • 591 Posts

Its almost as if Lemmings just want to kill it but saying it sucks compared to Bioshock! Stupid! How do you know Bioshock is longer? How do you know that Bioshock has a better story? Better gameplay? Better overall? All you know is screenshots, and both look just fine. NO fanboyism please, in dealing with the graphics. Every other aspect of these games have recieved good previews, but none of use know anything about. So at least be reasonable! I know I'm talking to fanboys on SW, with IQs less than 50, but at least I'm the only voice of moderation on this board. Just because a game is on the PC, 360, Wii, PS3, doesn't mean it will flop.

haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#2 haziqonfire
Member since 2005 • 36390 Posts

Its system wars - i guess people cant handle the Wii's success sales wise and pretty much bash anything about it. I dont know really, i dont care about the sales as many sheep do - i just care about the games.

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption DOES look great, and i have no doubt that it will be awesome. Bioshock looks amazing as well.

And your right - If a game is on a specific platform, that doesnt mean its going to flop.

NorthlandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 NorthlandMan
Member since 2007 • 2302 Posts
Jealousy. Metroid pwns Halo and could be as good as Bioshock. Everyone is dissapointed when a good game doesnt come to their console, especially insecure fanboys
peter1191

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 peter1191
Exactly! Bioshock is going to be awesome! And so will MP3. Both look like they recieved extra level of polish and are to be AAA
peter1191

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 peter1191
BUMP.
Avatar image for NobuoMusicMaker
NobuoMusicMaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 NobuoMusicMaker
Member since 2005 • 6628 Posts
Nintendo fails to deliver on promises, all of us jump on it.
Avatar image for TalesofRaGnArOk
TalesofRaGnArOk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 TalesofRaGnArOk
Member since 2007 • 3189 Posts
Everything youve said about Metroid is true so far. NO fan boys are in yet. Count yourself lucky (^^ok maybe )
peter1191

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 peter1191
What promises? What did they promise?
NorthlandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 NorthlandMan

Nintendo fails to deliver on promises, all of us jump on it.NobuoMusicMaker

Only Nintendo didn't make any promises regarding online for Metroid Prime 3. So it is just a case of insecure, cowardly fanboys trying to find fault with a game that is guaranteed AAA

peter1191

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 peter1191

^ I agree

Avatar image for TekkenMaster606
TekkenMaster606

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11 TekkenMaster606
Member since 2006 • 10980 Posts

They promised me the DS wasn't going to replace the Gameboy line of handhelds.

Liars.

NorthlandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 NorthlandMan

They promised me the DS wasn't going to replace the Gameboy line of handhelds.

Liars.

TekkenMaster606

The DS is about 10 times better than the GBA. As far as GBA substitues the PSP could be alright after the redesign

peter1191

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 peter1191
THats because the Ds Lite has gone through the roof in sales. No need to keep GBA. Whats the point? Its like your deevolving your product to serve a small minority who still want a GBA-styled handheld. The PSP and DS Lite are the pinnicale of handheld gaming; no need for a GBA
DSgamer64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#14 DSgamer64
Member since 2007 • 4449 Posts
Jealousy, the lemmings can not handle the fact that if Metroid Prime 3 turns out to be an AAA smash hit, it could mean that the Wii becomes the next console with lots of shooters on it. I have always been skeptical about purchasing a Wii and I like the games out for it now, however Metroid Prime 3 is going to be the true test of the Wiimotes capabilities. If it turns out well, then developers are going to see how it works and they are going to want to make FPS's for the Wii, which would hurt the 360 in the long run if that happened, although it is just a theory and might not actually happen. Either way Metroid is going to be awesome, the single player has always been excellent and the story line is top notch, I cant think of any FPS with a story that has as much depth as the Metroid Prime series.
Blue-Sphere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Blue-Sphere
Member since 2006 • 1972 Posts

Its almost as if Lemmings just want to kill it but saying it sucks compared to Bioshock! Stupid! How do you know Bioshock is longer? How do you know that Bioshock has a better story? Better gameplay? Better overall? All you know is screenshots, and both look just fine. NO fanboyism please, in dealing with the graphics. Every other aspect of these games have recieved good previews, but none of use know anything about. So at least be reasonable! I know I'm talking to fanboys on SW, with IQs less than 50, but at least I'm the only voice of moderation on this board. Just because a game is on the PC, 360, Wii, PS3, doesn't mean it will flop.

peter1191
Why are Lemmings being singled out? It's all fanboys.
XanaduTheBand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 XanaduTheBand
Member since 2005 • 2971 Posts
Jealousy. Metroid pwns Halo and could be as good as Bioshock. Everyone is dissapointed when a good game doesnt come to their console, especially insecure fanboysNorthlandMan
Could be as good as Bioshock maybe but lets not get hasty with the MP>Halo comments....I think sales, ciritcal acclaim, social significance, and media hype, and of course longevity have something to say about that.
Carmilla31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Carmilla31
Member since 2005 • 3335 Posts
'Mo money, mo problems.' Miyamato
dackchaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19 dackchaar
Member since 2005 • 3668 Posts

WII SUCKS!!!!!!!!! IT HAS THE WORST GRAPHICS SINCE SUPER NINTENDO DUCK HUNTING AND NO GAME ON IT CAN EVEN BE REMOTLY FUN BECAUSE IT DOSENT HAVE HIGHT DEFINISHION.. METROID WILL BE A FLOP NO DOUBT.......

That is so true.

Articuno76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#20 Articuno76
Member since 2004 • 19799 Posts
Welcome to System Wars?
PBSnipes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 PBSnipes
Member since 2007 • 14621 Posts
Because there's nothing to bash it about, it has some solid games out and is on pace to be the highest selling console in history (at least it seems like that) so far it has done very little that anyone can complain about. So when suddenly MP3, a game that was never supposed to have multiplayer in the first place (only rumored) doesn't have MP, people jump on it.
rey06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#22 rey06
Member since 2006 • 2699 Posts
[QUOTE="00173"]

WII SUCKS!!!!!!!!! IT HAS THE WORST GRAPHICS SINCE SUPER NINTENDO DUCK HUNTING AND NO GAME ON IT CAN EVEN BE REMOTLY FUN BECAUSE IT DOSENT HAVE HIGHT DEFINISHION.. METROID WILL BE A FLOP NO DOUBT.......

dackchaar

That is so true.

let me mark this post for future ownage, when is it? oh in august!

JPOBS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 JPOBS
Member since 2007 • 9675 Posts

i hate it when people defend thier console/games by degrading the intellectual capacities of thier "opponents"

seriously, calling someone's IQ low doesnt make your arguement any better. i hate when people throw around personal insults because of a lackluster arguement.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60714 Posts
Because the evil empire known as Nintendo must die!!! When you're on the top, people want to knock you down. So try to take what they say with a grain of salt. I don't have a Wii yet, but MP3 looks awesome and I'm definitely going to get it with the Wii.
dackchaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 dackchaar
[QUOTE="peter1191"]

Blue-Sphere

Because bioshock isn't going to PS3, and Hermits generally don't get into console affair.

JPOBS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 JPOBS
Member since 2007 • 9675 Posts
Because there's nothing to bash it about, it has some solid games out and is on pace to be the highest selling console in history (at least it seems like that) so far it has done very little that anyone can complain about. So when suddenly MP3, a game that was never supposed to have multiplayer in the first place (only rumored) doesn't have MP, people jump on it.PBSnipes
please dont make me rip your post to shreds.
dackchaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 dackchaar
[QUOTE="dackchaar"][QUOTE="00173"]

rey06

That is so true.

let me mark this post for future ownage, when is it? oh in august!

I was being sarcastic, dunno about him.

Grasshopper_12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Grasshopper_12
Member since 2007 • 315 Posts
[QUOTE="00173"]

dackchaar

That is so true.

I was once blind but now I see! lol
peter1191

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 peter1191
^ lol. Anyway, I can't believe some of the stupid arguements some fanboys use. Thats why I used that IQ comment.
DSgamer64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#30 DSgamer64
Member since 2007 • 4449 Posts
[QUOTE="peter1191"]

Blue-Sphere

I do not see as many cows bashing the Wii as lemmings do, especially mister NobuoMusicMaker who can't accept the fact that the 360 is going to wind up being a failure in the long run. Sure it may be strong now, but sales have plummeted since Christmas and at least the PS3 and Wii are selling consistantly more units overall in more regions. Personally I am a Sony and Nintendo fan, have been for a long time but even I know when systems have flaws and anyone who has read my posts knows I bash all consoles in some form or another, the 360 the most, but I like to bash fanboys more because its easier. It's easier with the lemmings because they are the one's who go around hyping all these crappy FPS games and flops like Blue Dragon like they are going to save the console from getting the pants beaten off it by an inferior console like the Wii.

NorthlandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 NorthlandMan

Could be as good as Bioshock maybe but lets not get hasty with the MP>Halo comments....I think sales, ciritcal acclaim, social significance, and media hype, and of course longevity have something to say about that.XanaduTheBand

Never been particularly enamoured with Halo to be honest. Big fan of system shock 2 though, one of my favourite games ever (along with the original metroid prime). looking forward to both these games immensely

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 00173
Member since 2007 • 372 Posts
LOL, first post was a joke BTW... incase noone got that...... :)
peter1191

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 peter1191
Where is your first post, 00173?
PhoebusFlows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 PhoebusFlows
Member since 2007 • 2050 Posts

Oh excuse me, I'm sorry for criticizing MP3. I didn't realize I was dealing with royalty. Look at the game from head to toe, it's the greatest thing ever made.

Also sorry for calling it a FPS, it's FPA. Yes, that really makes a difference :roll: