Why are there no games on the PC on the same level of Sony exclusives?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts
@gdourado07 said:

At the end of the day I am a tech enthusiast and a video game enthusiast.

A tech enthusiast is going to be buying the best PC parts and modding the living hell out of games at 4-8k ultra while trying to get 60 + fps. Not playing a majority of video games at 20-30 fps on low, or worse when online mode. He'll brute force even open world games to look better than corridor movie game trash.

A video game enthusiast probably isn't going to be stuck on the most casual genre (movie game), while scoffing off all forms of competitive gaming or thinking multiplats don't exist.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152 QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

@zaryia said:
@quadknight said:

shitty games

PC has 4 more 9s

PC has has 106 more 8s

PC is currently winning SW, or any real life standard for library count.

The system with 110 less high scoring games, poor online, and plays the 3rd place version of nearly all yearly releases is objectively inferior.

One or two Masterpieces >>>>>>>> A bunch of shitty indies and MOBAs no one gives a shit about.

Gdourado07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#153 Gdourado07
Member since 2018 • 150 Posts

@lundy86_4:

I either reply from my tablet or from my phone.

Guess they format differently.

Like I said. Feel free to add me on steam as a friend. It's the same user name. If you want, drop me a PM and I'll give you my email and we can also talk by email. No problem. But could you please stop that childish accusation of me being someone else?

PimpHand_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 PimpHand_Gamer
Member since 2014 • 3048 Posts
@gdourado07 said:

@pimphand_gamer:

Yes, that is exactly what I want to know.

Because I like that type of games and I don't understand why they aren't on pc.

PC has the bigger user base by far and has the best hardware by far...

Yet, ps4 has the best games...

Because as a developer, you don't make a AAA game exclusive to PC when you don't have anything invested in PC hardware nor have anything to do with hardware period. That's why most AAA games developed for PC first are always ported to consoles as well. Exclusive PC games are more risky to invest in because there are no other means of income like Sony or Nintendo has with licensing, peripherals and the consoles themselves so developers have to be careful otherwise they limit their audience and sales and if it doesn't sell as well as hoped, it's a complete loss where for Sony it's just one loss out of other potentials.. Sony and Nintendo are willing to limit game sales in exchange to provide the only incentive a consumer could have to buy their platform. MS has since expanded Xbox to include the PC platform to sell more games because they also control Windows Store and Windows OS, changing the marketing formula in hopes that Xbox will appeal to lower cost consumers wanting a simple system to play games on.

Everyone else in here are complete morons, arguing over the stupidest crap. It's a my preference vs your preference war because they feel the desire to swing on a particular companies nut sack. PC is open so the only sack to swing on are your own and too many kids today can't make or afford those golden home made nut sacks.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#155 lundy86_4  Online
Member since 2003 • 61524 Posts

@gdourado07: Kk Zombie.

Gdourado07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 Gdourado07

@zaryia: why does a tech enthusiast also has to be into competitive gaming?

I don't get that...

I like to experience video games. I don't like to be in a stressful competition environment to get up in some rankings for bragging rights.

I already have enough stress in my daily life. I play games to relax and enjoy the immersion of fictional worlds, stories and adventures.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Zaryia
@quadknight said:

One or two Masterpieces >>>>>>>> A bunch of shitty indies and MOBAs no one gives a shit about.

4 more 9s. 106 more 8s. This is one of the biggest landslide wins in SW history for a gen.

The rest is your opinion. Just like my opinion that 2 soccer mom movie games is not worth losing 110 high scoring titles (FPS, Sim, MOBA, MMO, INDY, RTS, TBS, CPRG, TPS - You know, actual gamer genres. Double check next time, Bro). Or 2 movie games is not worth playing the worst version of most video games. Or how 2 movie games is not worth the worst online in the industry.

P.S. No one gives a shit about? LoL has more users than PSN. I'm pretty sure Dota 2 and HoTs have more players than any 1 PS4 game. Same goes for WoW. I mean, at least don't type lies if you want to insult stuff. PC genres are the most played games on earth.....

Gdourado07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 Gdourado07

@lundy86_4: haven't received a friend request from you yet on steam...

Afraid to be proven wrong with those accusations?

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By lundy86_4  Online

@gdourado07: Why would a steam friendship prove me wrong?

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

@zaryia said:
@quadknight said:

4 more 9s. 106 more 8s.

The rest is your opinion. Just like my opinion that 2 soccer mom movie games is not worth losing 110 high scoring titles (FPS, Sim, MOBA, MMO, INDY, RTS, TBS, CPRG, TPS - You know, actual gamer genres. Double check next time, Bro). Or 2 movie games is not worth playing the worst version of most video games. Or how 2 movie games is not worth the worst online in the industry.

P.S. No one gives a shit about? LoL has more users than PSN. I'm pretty sure Dota 2 and HoTs have more players than any 1 PS4 game. Same goes for WoW. I mean, at least don't type lies if you want to insult stuff. PC genres are the most played games on earth.....

A bunch of trash and MOBA games will never equal the quality one masterpiece can bring. ? It doesn’t matter how much you cry, you can’t deny this fact.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#161 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@lundy86_4 said:
@Jacanuk said:

Already done, just read my response to the other guy who claimed PC has the sales.

You could post it here for simplicity. Oh, found it with a quick search.... No evidence was provided. Did you ever learn to cite sources for each point?

I did provide evidence, the stats clearly speak for themselves.

But as to the "The Witcher 3" sales

https://www.dsogaming.com/news/the-witcher-3-pc-vs-ps4-vs-xbox-one-sale-percentages-revealed-for-2015-2016-and-2017/

Gdourado07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 Gdourado07

@lundy86_4:

I don't know...probably because you would see that my steam account has years, lots of games, lots of playtime and that my username never changed for years.

I was never zombie nothing. Always gdourado07. Same as here.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Zaryia
@gdourado07 said:

@zaryia: why does a tech enthusiast also has to be into competitive gaming?

Nothing. I never said he did. The two paragraphs were separate.

A tech enthusiast isn't going to be stuck with a console. No way is he going to experience most games at 20-30 on low without mods.

A gaming enthusiast isn't going to be stuck with 1 or 2 movie games (the most casual genre there is - easier than phone games) a gen....

Gdourado07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 Gdourado07

@zaryia: I know.

That's why I played almost all pc AAA or AA single player games in the last 4 years for sure.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By lundy86_4  Online

@Jacanuk said:

https://www.dsogaming.com/news/the-witcher-3-pc-vs-ps4-vs-xbox-one-sale-percentages-revealed-for-2015-2016-and-2017/

Broken links don't prove much. I opened yours, plus googled the link seperately and i'm still waiting for it to load. Regardless... You'd need to prove a sizable amount of games have less sales on PC... Y'know, the majority... More than 51% of games. We'll all wait.

Edit: Both crashed... The link you gave me, and the link I Google'd seperately.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By lundy86_4  Online

@gdourado07: So, how does your Steam account provide evidence for a completely seperate forum? You've been here 12 days, you complete lemon?

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 Jacanuk

@lundy86_4 said:
@Jacanuk said:

Broken links don't prove much. I opened yours, plus googled the link speratelyand i'm still waiting for it to load. Regardless... You'd need to prove a sizable amount of games have less sales on PC... Y'know, the majority... More than 51% of games. We'll all wait.

51% of what games? we are debating why games like the Sony exclusives are not as often made on PC.

Also, The Witcher 3 being a massively hyped game, pretty much showcase the trend, Do you really think that when a game like that outsells the pc almost every year, it does not equate to other games.

But we can take another example. GTA V has sold around 5mill copies on PC, the rest is sold on consoles with Ps3 leading with 20mill, followed by PS4 with apr. 18mill and the total sales is coming close to 100mill. Or what about Rise of The Tomb Raider, the total sales are 1.95mill Ps4, 1.59 X1 and 0.15 on PC. ,

And source is VGcharts.

But we can also look at NPD´s fiscal report.

• Total: $14.59 billion (up 11 percent from $13.18 billion in November 2016)
  • Hardware: $4.71 billion (up 28 percent from $4.71 billion)
  • Console software: $6.39 billion (up 6 percent from $6 billion)
  • PC software: $275 million (down 20 percent from $342 million)
  • Accessories and gamecards: $3.22 billion (up 2 percent from $3.14 billion)
lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 lundy86_4  Online

@Jacanuk said:
@lundy86_4 said:
@Jacanuk said:

Broken links don't prove much. I opened yours, plus googled the link speratelyand i'm still waiting for it to load. Regardless... You'd need to prove a sizable amount of games have less sales on PC... Y'know, the majority... More than 51% of games. We'll all wait.

51% of what games? we are debating why games like the Sony exclusives are not as often made on PC.

Also, The Witcher 3 being a massively hyped game, pretty much showcase the trend, Do you really think that when a game like that outsells the pc almost every year, it does not equate to other games.

But we can take another example. GTA V has sold around 5mill copies on PC, the rest is sold on consoles with Ps3 leading with 20mill, followed by PS4 with apr. 18mill and the total sales is coming close to 100mill. Or what about Rise of The Tomb Raider, the total sales are 1.95mill Ps4, 1.59 X1 and 0.15 on PC. ,

And source is VGcharts.

You and I debated nothing. I asked another user to prove that PC games don't sell on PC. You interjected into another debate, failed to prove anything, and you look like a moron for doing it. Congrats.

As for your stupid shit you just posted... You need to prove a majority of cross-platform released games sell worse on PC, in order to prove that PC games sell less on PC. You wanted to back up the statement... So prove it.

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Juub1990
Member since 2013 • 12620 Posts
@quadknight said:

Why not address the rest of the post?

May I also remind you the "shitty MOBAs no one gives a shit about" are a lot and I mean A LOT more popular than any PS4 exclusive.

I don't care much for MOBA's but claiming only your kind of games matter is not much of an argument. Objectively more people care about LoL, DOTA or Heros of the Storm than there are people who care about the Uncharted series.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 Jacanuk

@lundy86_4 said:
@Jacanuk said:
@lundy86_4 said:
@Jacanuk said:

And source is VGcharts.

You and I debated nothing. I asked another user to prove that PC games don't sell on PC. You interjected into another debate, failed to prove anything, and you look like a moron for doing it. Congrats.

As for your stupid shit you just posted... You need to prove a majority of cross-platform released games sell worse on PC, in order to prove that PC games sell less on PC. You wanted to back up the statement... So prove it.

I just proved that cross-platform releases sell more on console, you failing to see that is not my problem and nice insults when you are proven wrong, I know this is SW but try not to be such a stereotype.

Also, I hope you attended enough school to learn that 275mill is a much smaller number than 6.39billion.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By lundy86_4  Online

@Jacanuk said:

I just proved that cross-platform releases sell more on console, you failing to see that is not my problem and nice insults when you are proven wrong, I know this is SW but try not to be such a stereotype.

Also, I hope you attended enough school to learn that 275mill is a much smaller number than 6.39billion.

Nothing of what you posted actually showed that. Do you understand providing evidence to prove a point. I'll point first, in that VGChartz is laughed at heavily on this board, by every faction. Second, you actually provided no evidence.

You need to show that a majority of games released on PC and consoles as multiplats, sell more on consoles. You can't use total numbers, because that proves nothing... For obvious reasons.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 Jacanuk

@lundy86_4 said:
@Jacanuk said:

Nothing of what you posted actually showed that. Do you understand providing evidence to prove a point. I'll point first, in that VGChartz is laughed at heavily on this board, by every faction. Second, you actually provided no evidence.

You need to show that a majority of games released on PC and consoles, sell more on consoles. You can't use total numbers, because that proves nothing... For obvious reasons.

Again I just provided you with a source, you want a majority of games, I gave you NPD´s fiscal report. Which revolves around software sales as in game sales.

And as to VGChartz, well they are as accurate as they can be, I have not seen them disproven, so if you want to play that card, link to a credible source of their inaccuracy.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By lundy86_4  Online

@Jacanuk said:

Again I just provided you with a source, you want a majority of games, I gave you NPD´s fiscal report. Which revolves around software sales as in game sales.

And as to VGChartz, well they are as accurate as they can be, I have not seen them disproven, so if you want to play that card, link to a credible source of their inaccuracy.

That doesn't prove the argument that you weren't even involved in.

VGChartz has been a laughing point on this board for years. They heavily use estimaations that have been constantly proven wrong. I don't need to disprove your source, if you don't use something utilizing hard data. I tell you what, ask any mod... Such as @Stevo_the_gamer, @Byshop, @Kuromino, @zassimick

Dark_sageX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 236

#174  Edited By Dark_sageX
Member since 2003 • 3561 Posts

@quadknight said:
@gdourado07 said:

That's it.

I love video games.

Always have.

I also love computers, love building them, like to overclock, benchmark...

At the end of the day I am a tech enthusiast and a video game enthusiast.

That is why I also praise Sony games and wish they could come to the pc or games like that so I could enjoy them next to the rest of pc games I enjoy

My advice to you is to get yourself a PS4 even if it’s a used Slim. Those games will never come to PC, no need to deny yourself quality games because of your love for PC gaming.

I too love PC gaming but I also enjoy great games on consoles. It’s why I own a PS4 Pro and a PC. I’m enjoying the best of what the console world has to offer as well as the benefits and awesomeness of PC gaming.

Dont let the butthurt hermits in this thread talk you out of getting the most out of gaming. PS4 + PC is the ultimate combo.

Yes, listen to quady, buy a €300 PS4 for those 5 "quality" exclusives, of which each cost €60+, and lets not forget the sweet sweet online (that you need to pay for in order to be allowed to use it), absolutely worth it!

/sarcasm.

lol what a pathetic thread, its clear to everyone that OP is a fanboy, you don't need to convince him, he is already as brainwashed as you are, seriously mods close this garbage of a thread before more cows make alt accounts and talk to themselves.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Jacanuk

@lundy86_4 said:
@Jacanuk said:

That doesn't prove the argument that you weren't even involved in.

VGChartz has been a laughing point on this board for years. They heavily use estimaations that have been constantly proven wrong. I don't need to disprove your source, if you don't use something utilizing hard data.

Again if you want to discredit VGChartz, you need to provide some more credible material than "it´s laughed at on the forum"

But one thing worth noting is that VGchartz and others , can only report on what is public, which is why i provided you with a total software sales on each platform.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By lundy86_4  Online

@Jacanuk said:

Again if you want to discredit VGChartz, you need to provide some more credible material than "it´s laughed at on the forum"

But one thing worth noting is that VGchartz and others , can only report on what is public, which is why i provided you with a total software sales on each platform.

If it isn't an initially viable citation, no I certainly don't. They have been known to largely estimate their totals, only occasionally correcting once official figures were released (and they have been known to be way off.) Please though, continue to use them as a citation.

Your total software sales do not prove the point you injected yourself into.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Zaryia
@Jacanuk said:

I'm not sure what your point is.

PC gets funneled the most amount of AAA titles this gen. Clearly the publishers and developers see something on PC to give it tons of console exclusives (MS Exclusive, Sony/PC Exclusives). Obviously there is profit there.

The OP was factually wrong. PC gets ton of AAA games in the vein of Sony Exclusives. The most of any 1 system in fact.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Zaryia
@quadknight said:

A bunch of trash and MOBA games will never equal the quality one masterpiece can bring. ? It doesn’t matter how much you cry, you can’t deny this fact.

That's purely subjective. To me a high scoring scoring MOBA or MMO is worth several high scoring scoring soccer mom rental movie games. It depends what genres you like.

The fact is, PC has 110 more high scoring titles than PS4. No matter how much you cry, these are solid numbers and data. PC objectively wins the SW meta game, and any real life library count statement outside of SW. It just is what it is.

Press X to win.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 Jacanuk

@lundy86_4 said:
@Jacanuk said:

If it isn't an initially viable citation, no I certainly don't. They have been known to largely estimate their totals, only occasionally correcting once official figures were released (and they have been known to be way off.) Please though, continue to use them as a citation.

Your total software sales do not prove the point you injected yourself into.

Well, if your initial argument is "PC gamers simply do not buy games" then yes the NPD fiscal report sure as amen in church, confirms that.

PC has a massive userbase compared to console, yet their software sales are not even reaching a 1/4 billion in sales.

As NPD states in their report

"Overall, the gaming market seems like it is an excellent state. More people are turning to PC gaming for unique experiences, PS4 and Xbox One continue to outsell their predecessors, and Nintendo is addressing a market beyond the other consoles with the Switch. In 2018, we should see publishers and platform holders capitalize on this excitement once again."

And that is the key here, PC gamers look for that "unique experience", Console gamers play games to play games. Which is why GTA V sells 70-80mill on Console but only 5-10mill on pc. or why The Witcher 3 is split 70/30 % console/pc.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 Zaryia
@Jacanuk said:
@lundy86_4 said:
@Jacanuk said:

You need to show that a majority of games released on PC and consoles, sell more on consoles. You can't use total numbers, because that proves nothing... For obvious reasons.

VGChartz doesn't accurately list digital PC sales.

This is common knowledge, and it is not used when debating PC.

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/do-people-still-insist-in-using-vgchartz-for-pc-sa-31003482/

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#181  Edited By Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70100 Posts

"The PlayStation 4 version of the game is by far the bestselling with sales of 4.01 million units as of November 29. The Xbox One version has sod 2.61 million units, while the Xbox 360 version has sold 2.21 million units. The PlayStation 3 version has sold 2.44 million units. The PC version has managed to sell just 163,652 units at retail."

EA earnings shows that consoles software sales are at 569 million across all three and PC is at 196 million Q 2018.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By lundy86_4  Online

@Jacanuk said:

Well, if your initial argument is "PC gamers simply do not buy games" then yes the NPD fiscal report sure as amen in church, confirms that.

PC has a massive userbase compared to console, yet their software sales are not even reaching a 1/4 billion in sales.

As NPD states in their report

"Overall, the gaming market seems like it is an excellent state. More people are turning to PC gaming for unique experiences, PS4 and Xbox One continue to outsell their predecessors, and Nintendo is addressing a market beyond the other consoles with the Switch. In 2018, we should see publishers and platform holders capitalize on this excitement once again."

And that is the key here, PC gamers look for that "unique experience", Console gamers play games to play games. Which is why GTA V sells 70-80mill on Console but only 5-10mill on pc. or why The Witcher 3 is split 70/30 % console/pc.

You are still struggling. You have to prove a majority of sales per game. The person I quoted said that PC gamers don't buy PC games. Factually incorrect. Even if we were to use your sad excuse for evidence. In fact, your first sentence in that quote even proved you wrong for a lack of understanding lol. Your own "evidence" disproved your point.

I quoted someone to prove that PC gamers do not buy PC games. You interjected with irrelevant/incongruent data. Congrats?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By Zaryia
@Pedro said:

"The PlayStation 4 version of the game is by far the bestselling with sales of 4.01 million units as of November 29. The Xbox One version has sod 2.61 million units, while the Xbox 360 version has sold 2.21 million units. The PlayStation 3 version has sold 2.44 million units. The PC version has managed to sell just 163,652 units at retail."

EA earnings shows that consoles software sales are at 569 million across all three and PC is at 196 million Q 2018.

1. That's not surprising, CoD isn't that liked on PC.

2. That's boxed only, or includes digital PC?

3. PC still gets the most AAA titles. Apparently these poor multiplat sales aren't harming PC.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 Jacanuk

@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:

I'm not sure what your point is.

PC gets funneled the most amount of AAA titles this gen. Clearly the publishers and developers see something on PC to give it tons of console exclusives (MS Exclusive, Sony/PC Exclusives).

The OP was factually wrong. PC gets ton of AAA games in the vein of Sony Exclusives. The most of any 1 system in fact.

One of us are not following what the TS wanted to point out, the point is not that some developers release their generic FPS/TPS game as multi-plats.

The point was that games like RDR, Detroit, God of War, The Last of Us, Uncharted are not coming out on pc IE Quality gameplay experiences.

And the PC does not get a ton of AAA titles, they get a ton of indie titles and mindnumbing boring 2d games.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By lundy86_4  Online

@Pedro said:

Did you interject into another topic you don't entirely understand? I get you want to root your face firmly in my ass, but understand the initial point that I disagreed with.

Here it is:

@lundy86_4 said:
@stuff238 said:

Simple answer:

PC gamers don’t buy PC games. Therefore developers won’t make any games that push graphics.

You only have yourselves to blame.

Simple response: Prove it.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 Pedro

@zaryia said:

2. That's boxed only, or includes digital PC?

It would everything with EA. At the end of the day PC does not net the same volume of sales as consoles but at the same time it still is a profitable venture for companies like EA. Everyone wins.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By Zaryia
@Jacanuk said:

The point was that games like RDR, Detroit, God of War, The Last of Us, Uncharted are not coming out on pc IE Quality gameplay experiences.

Your entire post was subjective. You're behaving like AAA and/or high scoring games on PC aren't quality game-play experiences, compared to movie games. This is an odd opinion. PC gets the highest amount of raw AAA titles this gen. It has the most amount of 9 and 8 scoring games this gen. Surely some of these are "quality gameplay experiences", no?

Any form of online or competitive "quality gameplay experience" is going to be found on PC. Any form of strategy "quality gameplay experience" is going to be found on PC. Ditto for quality gameplay experience in massively multiplayer games and simulators. Can you find citation that no AAA high scoring games in these genres can be "quality gameplay experiences"? You're making stuff up. And then there are the MS exclusives, some of which are "quality gameplay experiences", right? Or are those excluded from your arbitrary list too?

@Jacanuk said:

And the PC does not get a ton of AAA titles

Wrong. It does, and this is due to console exclusives on top of exclusive genres. Apparently PC's low multiplat sales aren't bad enough to stop it from being funneled the most AAA/AA games.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 Pedro

@lundy86_4 said:
@Pedro said:

Did you interject into another topic you don't entirely understand? I get you want to root your face firmly in my ass, but understand the initial point that I disagreed with.

Funny how information without commentary can cause you so much pain. LMAO. Run along now son.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By lundy86_4  Online

@Pedro said:

Funny how information without commentary can cause you so much pain. LMAO. Run along now son.

Funny how information clearly meant to address a topic currently being debated between myself and somebody else shows you wish to intercede. If you want to debate again, by all means. Just see my edit above as to where you are jumping in, i.e. even @Jacanuk is debating the wrong point.

If this were aimed at the OP, with an otherwordly sense of timing, then lol. My B.

dxmcat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 dxmcat
Member since 2007 • 3385 Posts

Mechanical Gameplay depth

vs

Oooo looks perty.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 Pedro

@lundy86_4 said:
@Pedro said:

Funny how information clearly meant to address a topic currently being debated between myself and somebody else shows you wish to intercede.

Again no commentary was added yet you felt that you were targeted. I wonder why? Funny how you think that conversations on a public forum is exclusive. LMAO.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By lundy86_4  Online

@Pedro said:

Again no commentary was added yet you felt that you were targeted. I wonder why? Funny how you think that conversations on a public forum is exclusive. LMAO.

Check my edit. Your point was timed so perfectly with regards to our conversation. Again, my B. I will firmly plant my face in your keester to even us out.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 Pedro

@lundy86_4 said:
@Pedro said:

Check my edit. Your point was timed so perfectly with regards to our conversation. Again, my B.

Don't hate me for simply providing information. Does the information conflict with your agenda? Why are you so angry?

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By lundy86_4  Online

@Pedro said:

Don't hate me for simply providing information. Does the information conflict with your agenda? Why are you so angry?

I have no agenda. My post history shows as much. Plus, I don't hate you... I don't even know you.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 Pedro

@lundy86_4 said:

I have no agenda. My post history shows as much. Plus, I don't hate you... I don't even know you.

Then avoid picking fights for no real reason then. :)

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By lundy86_4  Online

@Pedro said:
@lundy86_4 said:

Again, misunderstanding. Do feel free to follow your own advice after our last interaction :)

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 Pedro

@lundy86_4 said:
@Pedro said:
@lundy86_4 said:

Again, misunderstanding. Do feel free to follow your own advice after our last interaction :)

Last I check you decided to converse with me. :)

Kali-B1rd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 Kali-B1rd
Member since 2018 • 2241 Posts
@Pedro said:
@lundy86_4 said:
@Pedro said:

how is it fair to show off an EA game and say that is the benchmark?

tell me which console 3rd party games have sold 30 million on a single platform like PC? (PUBG prime example.)

@dxmcat said:

Mechanical Gameplay depth

vs

Oooo looks perty.

This is always the bottom line of this s*itty PC vs PS4 arguement.

You gotta laugh "nobody cares about the PC genres, or those s*itty high skill cieling MOBA's!, or top down CRPGs, or the many strategy variations" ... but they care about shallow walking-simulators, with an added TPS action sequence with no depth shoved inbetween cutscenes.

And then they hype crap like Detroit which is the most brain-dead version of an "adventure game" I have every come across.

Literally moths drawn to pretty lights.

Go watch movies ffs.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 lundy86_4  Online

@Pedro said:

With our last interaction? Nope. With this one? Yep.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 Pedro

@lundy86_4 said:
@Pedro said:

With our last interaction? Nope. With this one? Yep.

Seems like you harbor things, thus the reason you responded to me. You got to learn not to hold hard feelings. Cause its showing. :)