Who here wants Shigeru Miyamoto to die or to retire from the game industry?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for FollowY0urBliss
FollowY0urBliss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 FollowY0urBliss
Member since 2010 • 320 Posts

Man, you guys are way too soft. I've seen page after page of "WUT?? OMG I would NEVER wish harm on a fellow human being!!1"

Really?? Come on now, I can think of plenty of people out there that derserve to die. I'm not saying I want to be the executioner. And I wouldn't wish death on someone that is an innocent, good person. But man, there are def a lot of people out there that should be put down. lol

FollowY0urBliss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202 FollowY0urBliss
[QUOTE="Willy105"]31 people actually voted yes. What kind of person wants gaming to die?dr-professional
People that don;t want unchanging/repetitive/mostalgiaonlydriven/casual looking/no new idea morons running a company? Hpwever, even then, critically injuring>>>>>>>>>Killing him slwoly. So basically, thread is teh bad.

lol Exactly!
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#203 ShadowMoses900
Member since 2010 • 17081 Posts

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="dr-professional"] You must not have played/ignored so many games on so many competing systems to be able to say half the stuff you posted including calling a few of the listed as jaw dropping expriences.dr-professional

Thanks for telling me my childhood and my opinion is wrong, but hey what do I know your a DR! And a professional one at that, wow I never knew a PROFFESSIONAL DR before! That's crazy!

Yes, I can tell you've had a troubled childhood. It may be why one of your favorite games is infinite undiscovery and Star ocean 4. Obviously you were raised wrong. BTW, you can buy my t-shirt at www.zombo.com :)

lol I never even heard of those games, thanks DR I didn't know I played games I never even knew existed. Must have been my alternate personality that played them or mabey I played them subconcsiously, then my alternate personality hid them when I came back and deleted thegame data on my system.

Wow I had a break through!

Avatar image for dr-professional
dr-professional

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#204 dr-professional
Member since 2011 • 497 Posts

[QUOTE="dr-professional"][QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

Thanks for telling me my childhood and my opinion is wrong, but hey what do I know your a DR! And a professional one at that, wow I never knew a PROFFESSIONAL DR before! That's crazy!

ShadowMoses900

Yes, I can tell you've had a troubled childhood. It may be why one of your favorite games is infinite undiscovery and Star ocean 4. Obviously you were raised wrong. BTW, you can buy my t-shirt at www.zombo.com :)

lol I never even heard of those games, thanks DR I didn't know I played games I never even knew existed. Must have been my alternate personality that played them or mabey I played them subconcsiously, then my alternate personality hid them when I came back and deleted thegame data on my system.

Wow I had a break through!

Sorry, my assistent gave me the wrong papers. Your spoiled childhood of badness has made you play games like Too Human and Killzone! The shame. See my assistant is not as professional as i. These are my papers which are 1000% correct because of the professional that I am.
FollowY0urBliss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 FollowY0urBliss

I still can't believe the amount of people that are saying they would NEVER wish harm or death to another human being.

We've got murderers, rapists, George Bush, and pedophiles out there. How can you know that and still think nobody deserves to die? lol

Goyoshi12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#207 Goyoshi12
Member since 2009 • 9687 Posts

Why would you ever wish death upon someone? What does that achieve? Nothing! Sure there are rapists, murders, or what not but I would never want them to die, I just want them to get what's coming to them is all. :?

Avatar image for dr-professional
dr-professional

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#208 dr-professional
Member since 2011 • 497 Posts

I still can't believe the amount of people that are saying they would NEVER wish harm or death to another human being.

We've got murderers, rapists, George Bush, and pedophiles out there. How can you know that and still think nobody deserves to die? lol

FollowY0urBliss
Same reason why Bobby Kotick or Rick "oops" Perry aren't going to die. Paying off the hitman to go back and hit the people who ordered them.