Which game flopping would hurt the most for fanboys?

• 166 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

sHaDyCuBe321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Which game flopping would hurt the most for fanboys? (209 votes)

The Order 1886 6%
Bloodborne 14%
Uncharted 4 41%
Rime 0%
Zelda U 9%
Super Smash Bros Wii U 5%
Bayonetta 2 1%
Xenoblade Chronicles X 0%
Sunset Overdrive 1%
Quantum Break 0%
Rise of the Tomb Raider 1%
Halo 5 Guardians 21%

Given the Destiny flopping and Hyrule Warriors miraculously scoring an 8, I thought it'd be an interesting poll to say which flop people think might hurt each respective console the most. I included 4 games per platform to make it as fair possible. I only included exclusives since multi-platform flops affects us all!

Note: Even though Tomb Raider will eventually be multiplatform I included because that might be particularly damaging given that MS probably payed for exclusivity.

• 
torrnentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#101 torrnentos
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

I don't think this is a productive thread. We shouldn't be looking forward to any games flopping. The success and growth of our hobby depends on competition and good games. If we lose either one of those things our beloved games could end up becoming extinct.

nervmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By nervmeister
Member since 2005 • 15377 Posts

@torrnentos said:

I don't think this is a productive thread. We shouldn't be looking forward to any games flopping. The success and growth of our hobby depends on competition and good games. If we lose either one of those things our beloved games could end up becoming extinct.

Productive threads? On System Wars?......

sHaDyCuBe321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By sHaDyCuBe321
Member since 2003 • 5769 Posts

@torrnentos said:

Not sure if serious....

A.) You're in system wars

B.) You're in system wars

C.) How many productive threads have you made?

finalfantasy94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#104  Edited By finalfantasy94
Member since 2004 • 27442 Posts

@sts106mat said:

Uncharted 4 probably

Since Sony doesn't really have a single Iconic IP / Character like Master Chief, Link or Mario, there is less to worry about if UC4 blows for some reason.

there is zero chance of Halo 5 flopping.

guessing you havent been here long enough. Every game has a chance of flopping.

illmatic87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 564

#105 illmatic87
Member since 2008 • 17935 Posts

Star Citizen would be hilarious.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#107  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@TheEroica said:

Of that list, Uncharted 4 would completely crush most of the users on this board.

No it wont !

Ps 4 will have too many good games to offer alongside with tremendous AAA/AA caliber 3rd party games to choose from ! What if it flops ? Definitly wont be the end of the day for PS4 unlike Wii U !

Imho the biggest upset will be something from Wii U ! Whys that ? Because if one of the big 4 flops , Zelda for example , will have a huge impact ! There wont be no more " Wii U has the best games " or " X console has no games " or " Wii U is the best ". Wii U success is based on those great 4. Mario/Kart/Smash/Zelda. If one of the last 2 flops , will be a massive upset which will hurt Wii U further because ... lets face it. Thats all Wii U has to offer aside some decent indie like 2D platforms here and there.

So i vote for Zelda. If that game flops will be one of the biggest upsets , if not the biggest , this generation.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By AzatiS

@foxhound_fox said:

Anything Sony first party. Cows have the tendency to hype up every last exclusive game like it's the second coming of gaming Jesus and every time something flops damage control like champs. They always go to the "other" review source that supports their opinion, and will do anything in their power to write off Gamespot's review.

Bloodborne is already at that level of hype. It would probably be the most epic flop.

Dont confuse cows with sheeps !! Sheeps are sold with every single first party Nintendo title years before its release. Period.

I still remember all the fuss about " PS4/X1 are all about fancy trailers and scripted cutscenes and CGIs , where is the gameplay "or " who cares about graphics " then ... after Zelda reveal..which was a scripted in game cutscene with decent cartoony graphics ... " omg omg Zelda is the best " or " Did you see those graphics ? "

Hypocrisy to its finnest. So , no , a new IP to flop thats not something epic !! A zelda to flop is.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

@AzatiS said:

@TheEroica said:

Of that list, Uncharted 4 would completely crush most of the users on this board.

No it wont !

Ps 4 will have too many good games to offer alongside with tremendous AAA/AA caliber 3rd party games to choose from ! What if it flops ? Definitly wont be the end of the day for PS4 unlike Wii U !

Imho the biggest upset will be something from Wii U ! Whys that ? Because if one of the big 4 flops , Zelda for example , will have a huge impact ! There wont be no more " Wii U has the best games " or " X console has no games " or " Wii U is the best ". Wii U success is based on those great 4. Mario/Kart/Smash/Zelda. If one of the last 2 flops , will be a massive upset which will hurt Wii U further because ... lets face it. Thats all Wii U has to offer aside some decent indie like 2D platforms here and there.

So i vote for Zelda. If that game flops will be one of the biggest upsets , if not the biggest , this generation.

Eh, that's quite irrelevant, because 3rd parties are always best on PC.

Consoles, all 3 of them, live by their exclusive titles. It's the 1 thing they have in the end over each other, and pc.

However, if either Zelda, Uncharted or Halo where to flop massively on GS, and even MC, the fanboys'd go berserk because they're the main games for each side.

But the reason why Uncharted 4 flopping would hit harder is because the PS4 is doing well in terms of sales, is the most powerfull console, etc, but primaraly because Naughty Dog and their games are the current Zelda/Halo of the Playstation. God of War took that crown before.

Also, TLOU was critically acclaimed. I personally didn't care that much for it, but hey, it scored 95 on Metacritic so i can't argue there. However, with ND being at the forefront of the PS4 now, if UC4 was to flop (specially assuming it's the last UC game), after TLOU, it would be quite devestating for cows due to extreme hype associated with them nowadays.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By AzatiS

@deadline-zero0 said:

@AzatiS said:

@TheEroica said:

No it wont !

Eh, that's quite irrelevant, because 3rd parties are always best on PC.

Consoles, all 3 of them, live by their exclusive titles. It's the 1 thing they have in the end over each other, and pc.

However, if either Zelda, Uncharted or Halo where to flop massively on GS, and even MC, the fanboys'd go berserk because they're the main games for each side.

But the reason why Uncharted 4 floppign would hit harder is because the PS4 is doing well in terms of sales, is the most powerfull console, etc, but primaraly because Naughty Dog and their games are te current Zelda/Halo of teh Playstation. God of War took that crown before.

Also, TLOU was critically acclaimed. I personally didn't care that much for it, but hey, it scored 95 on Metacritic so i can't argue there. However, with ND being at teh forefront of the PS4 now, if UC4 was to flop (specially assuming it's the last UC game), after TLOU, it would be qiute devestating for cows due to extreme hype associated with them.

good points.

My personal opinion though is that Zelda will have a bigger impact than Uncharted since all Wii U has to offer as of big franchises are those 4. MArio/Kart/Smash/Zelda.

When a console missing all 3rd party support , aka massive games , and its games pool is limited to its 1st party titles ..flopping will have way more impact to sheeps than cows when cows have so many other options to choose from if something goes wrong.

PS4 owner : Damn , Uncharted 4 flopped ... Nevermind ill go for Bloodborne,COD,MGS5,FF15 etc etc instead ( too many options )

Wii U owner : Damn , Zelda flopped .... Going back to PC/PS4/X1

That will be disaster for a Wii U fan therefore i think will crush sheeps way more than cows

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

@AzatiS: I get you point. However, i'm refering from the perpective fo System Wars battles between the exclusives, which, like i said, is the main point of consoles

I like my WiiU, but yeah, the lack of 3rd party support makes it a Nintendo machine in the end. Multiplats are for my PC.

And even then, Zelda flopping would be huge becuase, well, it's Zelda. ALl of them socre about 90+ on MC. If Zelda WiiU got, say, 84, the net would go nuts.

But still, if it did flop, there'd be a new one eventually, like always. So a chance for "redemption" would be there. Similar to how Halo is losing traction, it has a chance to get good scores again with Guardians. If it flops, lemms would shed tears, but Halo would carry on to Halo 6.

Now, like i said, if UC4 flops (hyped AAA, ends up AA, i imagine), or gets scores like 84 on MC, simply because of the of the hype associated with the console, the development studio, TLOU and what the series it'd, it would make cows,a ll over the net, go insane. Remember TLOU getting 8 on GS?

Still, i don't truly expect a flop for either 3. Also, you do point why WiiU only would suck this gen. Leek i said, i like the console but boy does it lack many games.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 AzatiS

@deadline-zero0 said:

@AzatiS: I get you point. However, i'm refering from the perpective fo System Wars battles between the exclusives, which, like i said, is the main point of consoles

I like my WiiU, but yeah, the lack of 3rd party support makes it a Nintendo machine in the end. Multiplats are for my PC.

And even then, Zelda flopping would be huge becuase, well, it's Zelda. ALl of them socre about 90+ on MC. If Zelda WiiU got, say, 84, the net would go nuts.

But still, if it did flop, there'd be a new one eventually, like always. So a chance for "redemption" would be there. Similar to how Halo is losing traction, it has a chance to get good scores again with Guardians. If it flops, lemms would shed tears, but Halo would carry on to Halo 6.

Now, like i said, if UC4 flops (hyped AAA, ends up AA, i imagine), or gets scores like 84 on MC, simply because of the of the hype associated with the console, the development studio, TLOU and what the series it'd, it would make cows,a ll over the net, go insane. Remember TLOU getting 8 on GS?

Still, i don't truly expect a flop for either 3. Also, you do point why WiiU only would suck this gen. Leek i said, i like the console but boy does it lack many games.

Hehe , lets see !! 1 year left more or less !

thehig1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#113  Edited By thehig1
Member since 2014 • 7537 Posts

If anything naughty dog flops the sony boys will whinge

Liquid_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 Liquid_
Member since 2003 • 3832 Posts

witcher 3 getting a 6 would be hilarious

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#115  Edited By Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

Uncharted 4 bro. That game flops and I kill myself.

But I mean flopping in general not just on gamespot. I really don't care what one site has to say about one of my fav franchises. I will still buy and and play the game no matter what though. Is just that the trolling will be insane.

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#116 Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

@TheEroica said:

how so when most of the users on this board are herms?

PimpHand_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 PimpHand_Gamer
Member since 2014 • 3048 Posts
@foxhound_fox said:

Anything Sony first party. Cows have the tendency to hype up every last exclusive game like it's the second coming of gaming Jesus and every time something flops damage control like champs. They always go to the "other" review source that supports their opinion, and will do anything in their power to write off Gamespot's review.

Bloodborne is already at that level of hype. It would probably be the most epic flop.

Then ignore them if you don't like what they say. Do you lack some kind of self discipline making you unable ignore something or what? I ignore half you welfare gamers all the time. The other half is pure amusement.

@LegatoSkyheart said:

Smash getting a 5 would be awesome.

Why would it getting a 5 be so awesome for you exactly?

LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#118 LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts

@pimphand_gamer said:

@LegatoSkyheart said:

So much Butthurt will be made.

Heck I might join in on the Butthurt.

Smash Bros, Sheep's last light of redemption of the WiiU only for it to get a 5.0. Meltdown imminent.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#119 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

@AzatiS said:

Dont confuse cows with sheeps !! Sheeps are sold with every single first party Nintendo title years before its release. Period.

I still remember all the fuss about " PS4/X1 are all about fancy trailers and scripted cutscenes and CGIs , where is the gameplay "or " who cares about graphics " then ... after Zelda reveal..which was a scripted in game cutscene with decent cartoony graphics ... " omg omg Zelda is the best " or " Did you see those graphics ? "

Hypocrisy to its finnest. So , no , a new IP to flop thats not something epic !! A zelda to flop is.

"Sheeps" is not a word. The plural of "sheep" is "sheep".

And no fanboy group has the ability to hype even the worst crap as the best thing ever than cows.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By AzatiS

@foxhound_fox said:

@AzatiS said:

"Sheeps" is not a word. The plural of "sheep" is "sheep".

And no fanboy group has the ability to hype even the worst crap as the best thing ever than cows.

Ok , whatever you say !! At least cows have reasons to get hyped over NEW ips and new experiences ! Their games covering all gaming Genres , even MMORPGs. They getting new IPs every single generation. Why not to get hyped with solid exclusive games like Bloodborne ! It looks awesome. Why to get hyped with Kart or Smash instead for example which is more or less the very same experience 20-30 years now ?! I mean seriously now ?

Cows hyping Bloodborne , whats so bad about it ?Sheep even hyped a masked dynasty warrior crap , simply because it masked itself with Zelda characters !! Your silly arguments ..backfiring at you all the time. I told you already 3 times.

Keep hyping an ingame scripted cutscene and graphics with Zelda. Exactly what you blamed cows for for a whole generation. Sheep , you are not better than cows. You think you are and thats where hypocricy kicks in.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 foxhound_fox

@AzatiS said:

Ok , whatever you say !! At least cows have reasons to get hyped over NEW ips and new experiences ! Their games covering all gaming Genres , even MMORPGs. They getting new IPs every single generation. Why not to get hyped with solid exclusive games like Bloodborne ! It looks awesome. Why to get hyped with Kart or Smash instead for example which is more or less the very same experience 20-30 years now ?! I mean seriously now ?

Cows hyping Bloodborne , whats so bad about it ?Sheep even hyped a masked dynasty warrior crap , simply because it masked itself with Zelda characters !! Your silly arguments ..backfiring at you all the time. I told you already 3 times.

Keep hyping an ingame scripted cutscene and graphics with Zelda. Exactly what you blamed cows for for a whole generation. Sheep , you are not better than cows. You think you are and thats where hypocricy kicks in.

"New IP's" built on old game formulas (7 God of War games in 9 years that have not evolved in any way, shape or form). At least Nintendo refreshes their "old IP" every iteration with new gameplay elements (tell me how Mario Kart 64 and Mario Kart 8 are the "same game"? Mario characters racing go-karts around tracks?).

Hyrule Warriors is made by Tecmo Koei using a Nintendo license. Likely Nintendo supervised it's development but probably didn't input much. It's a spinoff. A spinoff that scored the same as The Last of Us (both PS3 and PS4 versions).

The fact you can't even see the varied differences in each of Nintendo's IP's over the generations tells me you haven't played any of them (and thus really don't have any reason to argue against them). There are so many fundamental differences between Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask and Skyward Sword that you could essentially say the only reason they are remotely related is that they share the "Zelda" namesake.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44158 Posts

TBH Halo 5 since every single game in the FPS series has scored AAA here so anything less would sorta be monumental and a first.

That said, I don't see that happening, 343's gonna knock this One outta the park. :P

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By AzatiS

@foxhound_fox said:

@AzatiS said:

"New IP's" built on old game formulas (7 God of War games in 9 years that have not evolved in any way, shape or form). At least Nintendo refreshes their "old IP" every iteration with new gameplay elements (tell me how Mario Kart 64 and Mario Kart 8 are the "same game"? Mario characters racing go-karts around tracks?).

Hyrule Warriors is made by Tecmo Koei using a Nintendo license. Likely Nintendo supervised it's development but probably didn't input much. It's a spinoff. A spinoff that scored the same as The Last of Us (both PS3 and PS4 versions).

The fact you can't even see the varied differences in each of Nintendo's IP's over the generations tells me you haven't played any of them (and thus really don't have any reason to argue against them). There are so many fundamental differences between Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask and Skyward Sword that you could essentially say the only reason they are remotely related is that they share the "Zelda" namesake.

So none new PS IP refreshed a genre that it was exclusive / Time exclusive ? What the heck you talking about AGAIN !! The basic mechanic elements of kart is DRIVING ! That wont change from MK 64 to Mario kart 8 !! Thats the basic experience ! Same for Smash ! Are you that much into fanboyism to call all those new IPs playstation brand saw as exclusives/time exclusives one of the same then Mario kart 64 to Mario Kart 8 is a refreshing experience ?

Do you have to talk about anything else the last 30 years than .. the same titles you talking even today ? Go to metacritic and watch for yourself , how many great games Wii U has the last 2 years ?! What you consider a refreshing and new experience ? Roflcopter !

Hyrule Warriors is a spin off , a disguised Dynasty warriors for dummies like you , and it stands at 74 score and keep dropping at Metacritic ! Then you calling cows stupid enough to hype every game when you , this very moment, you trying hard to convince me Hyrule warriors is a good game !! You are the pinnacle of fanboyism !

Now , i dared you before to make a list of exclusives/time exclusives of Nintendo consoles since N64 era up todate but you chickened out. I wonder why. Ill do the same for PS1/2/3/4. Wanna play hard? Lets talk with GAMES then rather than opinions and spastic claims like yours. Lets go. You avoided me back then , lets do it now to see for yourself how easy it is to make you stop this rant and if Playstation brand released some of the biggest and most memorable , let alone innovative games ever created or not as exclusives/time exclusives. Bring it im waiting.

sHaDyCuBe321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 sHaDyCuBe321
Member since 2003 • 5769 Posts

@foxhound_fox: ignore him. He's an idiot. He'll always ignore games like W101, Lego City Undercover, Zombi U, The Remix Series and pretend like they're old franchises. He can't understand that the fundamental differences between Mario Galaxy and Mario 64 are so drastic that they are the same game in name alone.

He references Bloodborne as a new IP, when in the end, from what we've seen its just a faster paced, casualized Souls game.

I mean the guy said that Mario Kart 64 and 8 are the same because they both boil down to driving. So how can anything be fresh? It's either a driving, shooting, platforming, fighting or an action game right? He's a troll, and good one because he pretends to have solid arguments, but turns around and ignores logic.

PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 PurpleMan5000
Member since 2011 • 10531 Posts

@LegatoSkyheart said:

@pimphand_gamer said:

@LegatoSkyheart said:

So much Butthurt will be made.

Heck I might join in on the Butthurt.

Smash Bros, Sheep's last light of redemption of the WiiU only for it to get a 5.0. Meltdown imminent.

It really wouldn't bother me. I think Smash is one of the more overrated series out there. I would rate it around a 7/10 as a whole, which is good, but not great, and certainly not worth buying a system for. Bayonetta 2 scoring lower than an 8 would bother me a lot more.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 foxhound_fox

@sHaDyCuBe321 said:

@foxhound_fox: ignore him. He's an idiot. He'll always ignore games like W101, Lego City Undercover, Zombi U, The Remix Series and pretend like they're old franchises. He can't understand that the fundamental differences between Mario Galaxy and Mario 64 are so drastic that they are the same game in name alone.

He references Bloodborne as a new IP, when in the end, from what we've seen its just a faster paced, casualized Souls game.

I mean the guy said that Mario Kart 64 and 8 are the same because they both boil down to driving. So how can anything be fresh? It's either a driving, shooting, platforming, fighting or an action game right? He's a troll, and good one because he pretends to have solid arguments, but turns around and ignores logic.

It's hard to ignore misinformation and not want to correct it.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 foxhound_fox

@AzatiS said:

So none new PS IP refreshed a genre that it was exclusive / Time exclusive ? What the heck you talking about AGAIN !! The basic mechanic elements of kart is DRIVING ! That wont change from MK 64 to Mario kart 8 !! Thats the basic experience ! Same for Smash ! Are you that much into fanboyism to call all those new IPs playstation brand saw as exclusives/time exclusives one of the same then Mario kart 64 to Mario Kart 8 is a refreshing experience ?

Do you have to talk about anything else the last 30 years than .. the same titles you talking even today ? Go to metacritic and watch for yourself , how many great games Wii U has the last 2 years ?! What you consider a refreshing and new experience ? Roflcopter !

Hyrule Warriors is a spin off , a disguised Dynasty warriors for dummies like you , and it stands at 74 score and keep dropping at Metacritic ! Then you calling cows stupid enough to hype every game when you , this very moment, you trying hard to convince me Hyrule warriors is a good game !! You are the pinnacle of fanboyism !

Now , i dared you before to make a list of exclusives/time exclusives of Nintendo consoles since N64 era up todate but you chickened out. I wonder why. Ill do the same for PS1/2/3/4. Wanna play hard? Lets talk with GAMES then rather than opinions and spastic claims like yours. Lets go. You avoided me back then , lets do it now to see for yourself how easy it is to make you stop this rant and if Playstation brand released some of the biggest and most memorable , let alone innovative games ever created or not as exclusives/time exclusives. Bring it im waiting.

You'll just move the goal posts as soon as I respond. Nintendo has released a ton of new IP's since the N64 era. Most people don't pay attention to them because 1) they are people like you and have a conclusion (Nintendo doesn't make anything new) and avoid evidence that proves them wrong or 2) they are people who only buy Nintendo systems for Mario/Zelda/Pokemon/etc.

You say a lot of words with your responses, but you never seem to have a coherent argument. It's all confrontational bullshit and not actual arguing.

I'd be glad to spend a couple hours of my very miniscule free time to put a list together of new IP for you to ignore, but I'd rather spend my time playing video games.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By AzatiS

@foxhound_fox said:

@AzatiS said:

You'll just move the goal posts as soon as I respond. Nintendo has released a ton of new IP's since the N64 era. Most people don't pay attention to them because 1) they are people like you and have a conclusion (Nintendo doesn't make anything new) and avoid evidence that proves them wrong or 2) they are people who only buy Nintendo systems for Mario/Zelda/Pokemon/etc.

You say a lot of words with your responses, but you never seem to have a coherent argument. It's all confrontational bullshit and not actual arguing.

I'd be glad to spend a couple hours of my very miniscule free time to put a list together of new IP for you to ignore, but I'd rather spend my time playing video games.

No you are the one doing that over and over. Check my first response to your claiming . The other time you were talking me about how great Nintendo games are considering metacritic then you coming with TLOU Gamespot score to win an argument . If thats not fanboyism what is ?

Did you see me say anything about Zelda SS score here in Gamespot ? You see , thats the difference between you and me. I could easily come up with the same logic as you and say " Zelda SS scored way worse than any God of war title " and have you scratching your head thinking " oh crap , why did i mention TLOU Gamespot score ?" . Im telling you for third time. Think before you speak , what you saying backfiring again and again and again ....

But no i wont be like you , no i wont. Zelda SS was a solid game and i go with metacritic not with what fanboys like you going ( whatever it favors your arguments ) . But i could easily shut you down there so before you talk ... just think what you are about to say.

As for the lists. Youll be amazed what Playstation provided to its userbase thru the years as exclusives/time exclusives in every single genre you can think of , even mmorpgs. So if you want bring it. If not .. whatever . Im done here . Keep hating , ill be here to answer you properly again and again with facts and valid arguments.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 foxhound_fox

@AzatiS said:

Keep hating

I love the PlayStation. The only one here hating is you.

Couth_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 Couth_
Member since 2008 • 10369 Posts

hurt the fanboys.. at least ps4 and bone have multiplats to fall back on.. if a wii exclusive fails, there is nothing

Avatar image for slimdogmilionar
slimdogmilionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By slimdogmilionar
Member since 2014 • 1343 Posts

@Gue1 said:

Uncharted 4 bro. That game flops and I kill myself.

This, I played all the rest and it would be a shame if ND let us down on the last ride.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By AzatiS

@foxhound_fox said:

@AzatiS said:

Keep hating

Yeah , sure , thats why you keep hating in every single post i see you towards PS or cows without even be able to backup your claims and arguments. Because im the hater.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 foxhound_fox

@AzatiS said:

@foxhound_fox said:

@AzatiS said:

Keep hating

Yeah , sure , thats why you keep hating in every single post i see you towards PS or cows without even be able to backup your claims and arguments. Because im the hater.

Calling fanboys on their shit and criticizing a company's business decisions is not "hating".

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 AzatiS

@foxhound_fox said:

@AzatiS said:

@foxhound_fox said:

@AzatiS said:

Keep hating

Calling fanboys on their shit and criticizing a company's business decisions is not "hating".

Just read your very first post you hater on this topic ! Let alone many other similar topics.

You calling Cows out every single time and you saying that they dont take into consideration Gamespot reviews when you , yourself didnt take into consideration that Zelda SS was a 7 !! A 7 ! Did you remember the damage control back then ?

Because the last time we had an argument on other topic you called Zelda in metacritic and you said something about lists . You remember or want me to link you? ! Then you , you personally , said on your very first post that cows " They always go to the "other" review source that supports their opinion, and will do anything in their power to write off Gamespot's review. " So first you mention what Zelda games metacritic scores are to win an argument , then you go back to Gamespot scores to say hyrule warriors is as good as TLOU to win another argument and then you just bypassing the fact that Gamespot scored Zelda SS with 7 because by your logic Zelda SS is as crap as Killzone but then you calling Killzone a crap.

You hater , you doing EXACTLY what you blaming cows for !! Can you understand that ? How ridiculous is that ? How are you not a hater when you doing this ? How is possible to have any kind of credibility when you doing what you blaming others of doing !! Im telling you for 4th time. Before you write/speak something .. Think what you saying. It backfires dammit , how the hell you doing that ? IS your fanboyism so strong that makes you not think straight or what ? How the hell you gonna win an argument like that a god knows.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By foxhound_fox

@AzatiS said:

Just read your very first post you hater on this topic ! Let alone many other similar topics.

You calling Cows out every single time and you saying that they dont take into consideration Gamespot reviews when you , yourself didnt take into consideration that Zelda SS was a 7 !! A 7 ! Did you remember the damage control back then ?

Because the last time we had an argument on other topic you called Zelda in metacritic and you said something about lists . You remember or want me to link you? ! Then you , you personally , said on your very first post that cows " They always go to the "other" review source that supports their opinion, and will do anything in their power to write off Gamespot's review. " So first you mention what Zelda games metacritic scores are to win an argument , then you go back to Gamespot scores to say hyrule warriors is as good as TLOU to win another argument and then you just bypassing the fact that Gamespot scored Zelda SS with 7 because by your logic Zelda SS is as crap as Killzone but then you calling Killzone a crap.

You hater , you doing EXACTLY what you blaming cows for !! Can you understand that ? How ridiculous is that ? How are you not a hater when you doing this ? How is possible to have any kind of credibility when you doing what you blaming others of doing !! Im telling you for 4th time. Before you write/speak something .. Think what you saying. It backfires dammit , how the hell you doing that ? IS your fanboyism so strong that makes you not think straight or what ? How the hell you gonna win an argument like that a god knows.

I don't play scores. But I do play the metagame while here on System Wars.

Yes, Skyward Sword scored a 7. So? I was making a different argument when using Metacritic scores. I was using the aggregated average to prove a different point than inherent quality.

Your obsession with trying to prove me to be a hater is becoming entertaining. My PS3 is still my most used console and will be for the foreseeable future. Anyone who "hates" something would not use it regularly.

But go on, keep trying to project yourself onto me.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 AzatiS

@foxhound_fox said:

@AzatiS said:

1) I don't play scores. But I do play the metagame while here on System Wars.

2) Yes, Skyward Sword scored a 7. So? I was making a different argument when using Metacritic scores. I was using the aggregated average to prove a different point than inherent quality.

3) Your obsession with trying to prove me to be a hater is becoming entertaining. My PS3 is still my most used console and will be for the foreseeable future. Anyone who "hates" something would not use it regularly.

But go on, keep trying to project yourself onto me.

1) So when yourself doing the same thing you blaming cows for youre not the same as them , youre something better ! Damn !

2) So ? Nothing. I just said it that i could come up with Gamespot score easily but i didnt because that score doesnt reflect true games quality when YOU did that in many occasions as far as to say Hyrule Warriors scored an 8 which was the same score as TLOU which proves ...what exactly ? Im the one that should say .. " SO ? ". You see your arguments are full of fanboyism which i could easily come up with also to counter you , for example " Your Zelda you are so proud about with its refreshing and innovative ideas every generation scored 7 , as much as some of the worst PS3 exclusives " .

I didnt though , because i wont do the same thing you doing, So stop blaming cows for something you personally doing over and over , thats all ! Its ridiculous!!

3) You are something spectacular i never saw before thats for sure. You actually powning yourself with every statement you making !! I dont even need to try to prove it , you proving it yourself. And i dont own a PS3 let alone a PS4 so what about it ? Does that mean i hate the system or ill talk craps about them and their fans with no valid reason ? Its the 3rd topic in a row you "attacking" cows and Playstation with no valid reason and when someone pushing you with valid arguments you .. just avoiding them , i dont know !

Anyways , the ridiculous thing is the reasons you pointing out as wrong and fanboystic things cows doing ... you doing them yourself and thats where the problem begins !! Thats why im telling you for 5th time , think before you write/say something ! Thats all i have to say.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 foxhound_fox

@AzatiS said:

1) So when yourself doing the same thing you blaming cows for youre not the same as them , youre something better ! Damn !

2) So ? Nothing. I just said it that i could come up with Gamespot score easily but i didnt because that score doesnt reflect true games quality when YOU did that in many occasions as far as to say Hyrule Warriors scored an 8 which was the same score as TLOU which proves ...what exactly ? Im the one that should say .. " SO ? ". You see your arguments are full of fanboyism which i could easily come up with also to counter you , for example " Your Zelda you are so proud about with its refreshing and innovative ideas every generation scored 7 , as much as some of the worst PS3 exclusives " .

I didnt though , because i wont do the same thing you doing, So stop blaming cows for something you personally doing over and over , thats all ! Its ridiculous!!

3) You are something spectacular i never saw before thats for sure. You actually powning yourself with every statement you making !! I dont even need to try to prove it , you proving it yourself. And i dont own a PS3 let alone a PS4 so what about it ? Does that mean i hate the system or ill talk craps about them and their fans with no valid reason ? Its the 3rd topic in a row you "attacking" cows and Playstation with no valid reason and when someone pushing you with valid arguments you .. just avoiding them , i dont know !

Anyways , the ridiculous thing is the reasons you pointing out as wrong and fanboystic things cows doing ... you doing them yourself and thats where the problem begins !! Thats why im telling you for 5th time , think before you write/say something ! Thats all i have to say.

You keep insisting that what you are saying is true. I'm disagreeing and trying to tell you otherwise. Your obsession with trying to prove me a fanboy is funny. Many people have tried over the years, but have never been able to really nail down what I am. Sometimes I'm a cow, sometimes a sheep, lemming and hermit. But nobody ever seems clear on which.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 AzatiS

@foxhound_fox said:

@AzatiS said:

You keep insisting that what you are saying is true. I'm disagreeing and trying to tell you otherwise. Your obsession with trying to prove me a fanboy is funny. Many people have tried over the years, but have never been able to really nail down what I am. Sometimes I'm a cow, sometimes a sheep, lemming and hermit. But nobody ever seems clear on which.

How is not , im just quote your claimings and argue over them ! Whoever has eyes and brain and can read what you saying can tell ! I take into consideration your replies to the other 2 topics we had an argument also.

Anyways , whatever. I wont say it for 6th time you already know it.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 foxhound_fox

@AzatiS said:

How is not , im just quote your claimings and argue over them ! Whoever has eyes and brain and can read what you saying can tell ! I take into consideration your replies to the other 2 topics we had an argument also.

So what fanboy am I? I own a PC, Wii, PS3 and 360 and play the PC the most, and the PS3 the second-most? Which group do I belong to? How does my criticizing of Sony's business practices (especially related to the lack of solid first party exclusives for the platform in 2014) make me a fanboy/hater? Which fanboy am I? I criticize Microsoft as well. I often give Nintendo the benefit of the doubt, but unlike most people I don't blindly hate them and set them up for failure (by assuming inability/failure).

You have yet to define what kind of fanboy/hater I am. I merely call companies on their shit when it comes up, rather than blindly hating one over another. And really, I'm more of a cynic than anything.

ScarTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 ScarTM
Member since 2014 • 174 Posts

I'll be sad if Uncharted 4 flops,

This works both ways though,Hermits will be damage controlling if Uncharted 4 gets AAAE

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 AzatiS

@foxhound_fox said:

@AzatiS said:

So what fanboy am I? I own a PC, Wii, PS3 and 360 and play the PC the most, and the PS3 the second-most? Which group do I belong to? How does my criticizing of Sony's business practices (especially related to the lack of solid first party exclusives for the platform in 2014) make me a fanboy/hater? Which fanboy am I? I criticize Microsoft as well. I often give Nintendo the benefit of the doubt, but unlike most people I don't blindly hate them and set them up for failure (by assuming inability/failure).

You have yet to define what kind of fanboy/hater I am. I merely call companies on their shit when it comes up, rather than blindly hating one over another. And really, I'm more of a cynic than anything.

My point is NOT if you are a fanboy or not !! My point is what you saying and blaming cows for , when you doing exactly the same thing , is beyond any logic ! Anyways , all i had to say i said it already. Your posts , as mine , are up there for everyone to judge.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 foxhound_fox

@AzatiS said:

@foxhound_fox said:

@AzatiS said:

My point is NOT if you are a fanboy or not !! My point is what you saying and blaming cows for , when you doing exactly the same thing , is beyond any logic ! Anyways , all i had to say i said it already. Your posts , as mine , are up there for everyone to judge.

You called me a hater and a fanboy. I was just trying to determine which one you thought I was.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By AzatiS

@foxhound_fox said:

@AzatiS said:

@foxhound_fox said:

@AzatiS said:

You called me a hater and a fanboy. I was just trying to determine which one you thought I was.

Maybe both , depends how you feel i dont know or maybe none. Still irrelevant to my main point.

ButDuuude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 ButDuuude
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

Halo 5 flopping will break the internet.

ButDuuude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By ButDuuude
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

@sts106mat said:

Uncharted 4 probably

Since Sony doesn't really have a single Iconic IP / Character like Master Chief, Link or Mario, there is less to worry about if UC4 blows for some reason.

there is zero chance of Halo 5 flopping.

Sony has many. Sweet Tooth and Kratos for example.

HaloFails123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By HaloFails123

Halo 5 will probably flop considering how incompetent 343i is.

Destiny has proven to the world that Bungie was never a good developer to begin with, and that makes the meta scores for the Halo series HIGHLY suspicious. Foul play probably went down when reviewers were rating Halo 1, 2, 3, Reach and 4. 343i is even worse than Bungie. I feel really sorry for the lems that they need to pretend to like a shitty franchise just because their games suck.

Halo 5 will sell 4-5 mill LTD, making it a weaker franchise than Uncharted, God of War, Gran Turismo, The Last of Us, and Little Big Planet. Microsoft can't survive the console war if it doesn't have any iconic franchises.

RenegadeSteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 RenegadeSteve
Member since 2013 • 262 Posts

As a fan of the Uncharted series (UC3 felt like a hassle to me) I would be devastated if UC4 flopped.

HaloFails123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 HaloFails123

@renegadesteve said:

As a fan of the Uncharted series (UC3 felt like a hassle to me) I would be devastated if UC4 flopped.

It won't. Naughty Dog is actually a good developer. They got to where they are by making quality games, unlike Bungie and 343i which got to where they are due to bribery.

Halo is a B-tier franchise at best.

coasterguy65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#149 coasterguy65
Member since 2005 • 7133 Posts

Doesn't really matter. Fanboys will just say the game wasn't hyped in the first place. No one expected it to do that well, and / or lazy developers.