Which consoles Manufacture will win E3?

• 147 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

Poll Which consoles Manufacture will win E3? (126 votes)

Microsoft 36%
Sony 37%
Nintendo 27%
 • 
mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

User Lists: 1

#1 mariokart64fan
Member since 2003 • 20828 Posts

Nintendo

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

If Sony isn't hinting at hype at this point then I fear the worst. Lol if 1TB console is their highlight. Expect them to add filler with artwork and CGi trailers for 2018 games.

Microsoft on the other hand is ready to blow the lid off this thing.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52426 Posts

Microsoft has all the right games for me at the moment, so them.

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 davem1992
Member since 2009 • 4068 Posts

Nintendo or Sony.

jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#5 jsmoke03
Member since 2004 • 13717 Posts

microsoft.

Apart from the one year where trenton dropped the bomb from them, ms has always had the better presentation. Apart from last year, ninty was always the worst

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

Microsoft need a big E3 more than the other two, but I think that in terms of third party announcements, Sony is in the best position to drop the type of bombshells we typically see hype for at E3. Nintendo, I think they're just in survival mode until the NX comes out. I expect to hear a shit ton of 3DS announcements as that is still legitimately where there strengths lie.

I expect good E3s from all of them in that regard. MS will do the one fucking damn thing they've been needing to do since 2010 which is focus on the intellectual property they've been sitting on and doing nothing with. Nintendo will still show that no matter what the naysayers have to say about them, they still know how to make amazing quality games which is what people love them for. Sony is going back to doing what they do best, which is leveraging a ubiquitous gaming machine to appeal to all different types of gamers.

Oh, and PC will win E3 this year.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 TigerSuperman
Member since 2013 • 4331 Posts

Now I know some take sony's recent comments to indicate they have nothing. But they do have one game, a game I have been waiting almost half a decade for a new entry, and if it turns out well (demo wise) then I don't even...

Of course, if they pull it out of E3 I'll go an...

@FoxbatAlpha said:

If Sony isn't hinting at hype at this point then I fear the worst. Lol if 1TB console is their highlight. Expect them to add filler with artwork and CGi trailers for 2018 games.

Microsoft on the other hand is ready to blow the lid off this thing.

Keep in mind MS also has a 1 TB consoles, although not sure if Sony's will be at E3 ready to go since it was just recently approved.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13664 Posts

I think either Sony will win or MS will tie with them.

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 davem1992

I love how lems think MS will win, they've never won a single E3 and that won't change here.

Sony or Nintendo will win.

flashn00b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 flashn00b
Member since 2006 • 3949 Posts

Unless the Xbox One will have a game that will redeem the system like how Metal Gear Solid 4 absolved the PS3 of all ridicule for its E3 idiocy, I'm gonna start expecting Microsoft's E3 2016 conference to be an intellectual property auction.

ImBatman-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 ImBatman-
Member since 2013 • 1279 Posts

It's usually the quiet ones that are most deadly.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#13 Ant_17
Member since 2005 • 13634 Posts

Can you explain how does one "win" E3?

I just want to see games so i will see what Sony and MS have /don't care for nintedo/

Avatar image for EducatingU_PCMR
EducatingU_PCMR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 EducatingU_PCMR
Member since 2013 • 1581 Posts

Sony will show beautiful charts with exciting statistics and will hype sales as usual.

M$ have an easy win if they show 1 or 2 new IPs or something interesting.

Nintendo? Isn't that a plastic toy maker company?

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61481 Posts

Probably Sony. Kinda hoping MS has some interesting reveals though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#16 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

Microsoft

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 2

#17 brimmul777
Member since 2011 • 6089 Posts

1.Microsoft

2.Sony

3.Nintendo lol.A childrens console.

Platforma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Platforma
Member since 2009 • 188 Posts

"We'll let Microsoft go first." -Sony 2013

I expect a repeat of that. Sony is so dangerous when they aren't busy overhyping things.

StealthMonkey4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By StealthMonkey4
Member since 2009 • 7434 Posts

Sony as always, but Microsoft will be interesting as well. Nintendo will have cringeworthy meme jokes that will fall flat and focus too much on amiibos.

-God-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 -God-
Member since 2004 • 3627 Posts

PC

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

After the last two years of kinda terrible sony E3's conference's I'm going with Nintendo and microsoft is my second choice.

Edit: I could see MS doing better than last years good E3 conference and Nintendo a bit worse, but still decent.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@-God-: which console do they manufacture?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

Historically MS never wins E3 so I'll go with one of the other two. And if I had to pick then I think Sony generally out does Nintendo. Half the time Nintendo isn't there.

flashn00b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 flashn00b
Member since 2006 • 3949 Posts

@ImBatman-: Like the PC? You never see it on E3 and Valve managed to make it socially acceptable to play games on a computer.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@davem1992 said:

I love how lems think MS will win, they've never won a single E3 and that won't change here.

Dude you really need help. Is there an official award for "winning E3" or even a way you could factually determine who won? It's pretty much subjective dude so relax and go seek counseling.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 kingtito

@LJS9502_basic said:

Historically MS never wins E3 so I'll go with one of the other two. And if I had to pick then I think Sony generally out does Nintendo. Half the time Nintendo isn't there.

Isn't that more of an opinion and coming from a cow I expected no less. Oh i know i know, you're not a cow....rriiigghhttt.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 LJS9502_basic

@kingtito said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Isn't that more of an opinion and coming from a cow I expected no less. Oh i know i know, you're not a cow....rriiigghhttt.

Considering the consensus of Game sites tend to rate MS behind then I guess it's not my opinion. And unlike yourself I don't have personal attachments to specific brands. I play games. On any and every available platform. Deal with it.

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 davem1992

@kingtito said:
@davem1992 said:

Dude you really need help. Is there an official award for "winning E3" or even a way you could factually determine who won? It's pretty much subjective dude so relax and go seek counseling.

XD coming from a lem, THAT's hilarious.

sonic_spark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#29 sonic_spark
Member since 2003 • 6195 Posts

If Nintendo shows a proper Zelda Trailer (and hopefully a better release date than just "2016), the Starfox trailer with date, Metroid, and a surprise Megaton, I can't see where they lose.

Sony needs to show God of War 4. That would be epic. They'll definitely dominate the 3rd party showing.

Microsoft has Halo 5, which I'm stoked for, but we've seen trailers already. I'm curious to see something special from them. A Banjo-Kazooie 3 would blow my mind.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 kingtito

@LJS9502_basic said:
@kingtito said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Considering the consensus of Game sites tend to rate MS behind then I guess it's not my opinion. And unlike yourself I don't have personal attachments to specific brands. I play games. On any and every available platform. Deal with it.

Considering that's still someones opinion that doesn't make it fact. That's why you won't have %100 agreement or even remotely close to it.

You trying to I'm a cow? You know cause I don't even own an XOne, just the PS4.

I'm not the one running around trying to claim opinion as fact amigo. Perhaps you should "deal with it".

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 kingtito

@davem1992 said:
@kingtito said:
@davem1992 said:

So in other words....you can't. Gotcha. BTW, how's the search for a good therapist coming along?

Platforma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Platforma

Man I'm too hyped for Sony this year and I dont even own a PS4. If everything goes right, then I'll have to buy my 2nd console this gen. Here are my predictions from the PS board, only putting stuff I'm really interested in:

• Uncharted 4 stage demo featuring an epic set piece, no longer pre-alpha footage either
  • Uncharted remastered collection (practically been confirmed at this point)
  • Ratchet and Clank gameplay
  • No Man's Sky stage demo (game is so ambitious, but they still gotta prove to us if it'll work)
  • Another partnership with Valve between PSN and Steam, similar to what MS is doing with Windows
  • Left 4 Dead 3 announced for PC/PS4 (gameplay at PC conference)
  • Warner Bros. announces Suicide Squad, could be exclusive/timed (moneyhats?)
  • Shawn Layden makes an announcement on behalf of Rockstar (moneyhats?)
  • Kingdom Hearts collection remastered exclusive for PS4, Kingdom Hearts 3 Xbox version cancelled (Square Enix was very displeased with how Type 0 did on Xbox to the point it wasn't even worth it)
  • Persona 5 gameplay
  • Level 5 PS4 JRPG (already confirmed to be there and will be Level 5's biggest game ever)
  • Short Morpheus section featuring Sony London Studio (Yoshida said Morpheus isn't good for the stage so don't expect a lot)
  • Sony Bend's open world survival horror game for PS4 (hinted to be at E3 on twitter)
  • Guerrilla Games open world RPG featuring robot dinosaurs with the writer of Fallout New Vegas (hype!!)
  • Team ICO re-reveal The Last Guardian for PS4 or Media Molecule's next generation of Play Create Share (I think only one of these will show up), Media Molecule said they're announcing their new IP this year but there's a really good chance Team ICO will show something since the whole Japan Studio was rebooted in 2012

It's mainly stuff I found from browsing neogaf but it got me hyped! Basically 3 new 1st party IPs from Sony combined with moneyhats! I forgot about Crash Bandicoot returning to, that would be so hype (remember that picture with Crash!!), Sony really needs to bring back their platformers. Sony seems to have the most possible megatons to drop, but will they?

Microsoft seems pretty predictable this year. Basically show gameplay for what they showed last year. I'm most hyped to see the return of Rare and them making a platformer. Oh and Scalebound gameplay will be hype. Games, games, games but no real surprises or megatons, missing that wow factor.

Nintendo I'm hyped for the 2nd most biggest they also tend to surprise like last year where they won E3 despite no one paying attention to them before. Star Fox Wii U co-developed by Platinum games!! lets go! It's about time we see Retro's new Metroid game. I'd be so hyped for a Pokemon MMO for Wii U but Nintendo :(

I remember a journalist on a podcast also say that Sony will be kicking Microsoft's balls in this E3 and that caused the room to go silent. Sorry for the long post but to summarise, in terms of hype for me its:

1. Sony
  2. Nintendo
  3. Microsoft
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 LJS9502_basic

@kingtito said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@kingtito said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Considering that's still someones opinion that doesn't make it fact. That's why you won't have %100 agreement or even remotely close to it.

I'm not the one running around trying to claim opinion as fact amigo. Perhaps you should "deal with it".

Poor lem. Can't deal with other's not worshipping the box.

ProtossX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 ProtossX
Member since 2005 • 2880 Posts

anyone but the xbox one

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 davem1992

@kingtito said:
@davem1992 said:
@kingtito said:
@davem1992 said:

So in other words....you can't. Gotcha. BTW, how's the search for a good therapist coming along?

I can't what? Don't need a therapist lem :)

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 TigerSuperman
Member since 2013 • 4331 Posts
@charizard1605 said:

Microsoft

Well wasn't expecting this.

@LJS9502_basic said:

Historically MS never wins E3

Uh they have....

@Platforma said:

(remember that picture with Crash!!),

No.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#37  Edited By deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

@TigerSuperman: Why not?

I've been pretty consistent in stating this over the last few months.

I think Bethesda wins overall, but of the Big 3, it's gonna be MS.

bunchanumbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#38 bunchanumbers
Member since 2013 • 5709 Posts

Nintendo. They always bring it with some great stuff. I'm shocked that people can still swallow the hype that the twins produce on a yearly basis.

ProtossX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 ProtossX
Member since 2005 • 2880 Posts

@bunchanumbers said:

Nintendo. They always bring it with some great stuff. I'm shocked that people can still swallow the hype that the twins produce on a yearly basis.

the twins are fucking garbage this gen, people want to escape into their consoles they dont want fuckign 30 FPS PC GMAES FOR FUCKS SAKE WEERE SICK OF IT

we want fucking next gen ips new fucking ips out of nowhere like splatoon like splatoon exactly like that game

Platforma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Platforma

@TigerSuperman:

Believe!

GameboyTroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#41  Edited By GameboyTroy
Member since 2011 • 9729 Posts

Nintendo might have a lot to show at E3 because they've shown stuff from their direct last Monday. So Nintendo.

Nintendo Has Some Unannounced Wii U Games That Will Launch Before April 2016

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 kingtito

@LJS9502_basic said:
@kingtito said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@kingtito said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Poor deluded cow...can't come to the realization that opinions are NOT fact. Maybe you should do what all cows do....repeat it enough till it becomes fact.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 kingtito

@davem1992 said:
@kingtito said:
@davem1992 said:
@kingtito said:
@davem1992 said:

You can't provide an ounce of proof of anyone actually "winning" E3. It's all a persons opinion and nothing more.

Yes, you do need a therapist hater. It's evident how deep your hatred runs. Time to work on those issues.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 LJS9502_basic

@kingtito said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Poor deluded cow...can't come to the realization that opinions are NOT fact. Maybe you should do what all cows do....repeat it enough till it becomes fact.

I don't know why you're posting in this thread then....judging the reactions from the audience and the excitement level of E3 is generally how the gaming sites choose a winner. Those two things are actually facts. They may be in part based on opinions....I'm not going to argue that aspect....but they CAN quantify the responses to the presentations.

For the record I find the use of cows, lems, sheeps etc to be childish. I have both the original xbox and the 360. In fact I bought the 360 before the PS3. The ONLY company I was a fan of back in the day was SEGA. Thankfully there isn't some stupid animal name for that.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50557 Posts

@Ant_17 said:

Can you explain how does one "win" E3?

By having the most fanboys saying that said company won, duh.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60713 Posts

Sony will win for the 3rd straight year.

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 davem1992

@kingtito said:
@davem1992 said:
@kingtito said:
@davem1992 said:
@kingtito said:
@davem1992 said:

You can't provide an ounce of proof of anyone actually "winning" E3. It's all a persons opinion and nothing more.

Yes, you do need a therapist hater. It's evident how deep your hatred runs. Time to work on those issues.

So it's fine for you lems to claim that MS will be the winner but it's WW3 if we claim otherwise?

This fanbase is atrocious.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 kingtito

@LJS9502_basic said:
@kingtito said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

I don't know why you're posting in this thread then....judging the reactions from the audience and the excitement level of E3 is generally how the gaming sites choose a winner. Those two things are actually facts. They may be in part based on opinions....I'm not going to argue that aspect....but they CAN quantify the responses to the presentations.

For the record I find the use of cows, lems, sheeps etc to be childish. I have both the original xbox and the 360. In fact I bought the 360 before the PS3. The ONLY company I was a fan of back in the day was SEGA. Thankfully there isn't some stupid animal name for that.

I'm talking about how you and other cows are claiming E3 "wins" as some sort of fact. If you're stating your opinion that's fine but you aren't. You're claiming E3 can actually be won as if it weren't subjective. That's my point dude.

So excitement level and audience reactions make the winner a fact? Really? Hahahaha man you're delusional.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Ant_17
Member since 2005 • 13634 Posts

@Chutebox: i thought it was the least BOOs you get means you win

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 kingtito

@davem1992 said:
@kingtito said:
@davem1992 said:
@kingtito said:
@davem1992 said:
@kingtito said:
@davem1992 said:

So it's fine for you lems to claim that MS will be the winner but it's WW3 if we claim otherwise?

This fanbase is atrocious.

WTF does that have to do with what I said? I'm talking about you moronic cows running around claiming MS never wins E3 as if "winning" were actually possible. It's a show where people give their opinions on and are in no way, shape or form a fact. You can't "win" E3. You can like one more than the other but that doesn't mean everyone agree's with your opinion.

There you go again with your blind hatred for lems and MS. Seriously, go seek the help you obviously need.