• StealthMonkey4’s Activity
  • StealthMonkey4 posted a message in the forum topic Truth behind XBone being #1 selling console during E3 week. on the System Wars board

    @LJS9502_basic said:@john_of_rivia said: @LJS9502_basic: The prospect of playing old games is a bonus, not the ONLY reason to upgrade. I doubt anyone buying the console will think "finally, I can pla...

  • StealthMonkey4 posted a message in the forum topic Will Until Dawn be another Order 1886?. on the System Wars board

    Game looks pretty interesting. But as usual with new IPs from unknown devs, I'll be waiting for reviews.

  • StealthMonkey4 posted a message in the forum topic The Vanishing of Ethan Carter – PC vs. PS4. on the System Wars board

    Both look great. Not really interested in walking simulators though

  • StealthMonkey4 posted a message in the forum topic Your stance on Call of Duty. on the System Wars board

    Great series, but it needs to do more to change it up from game to game, and I really wish they would go back to WWII or maybe even to Vietnam War or something else. Probably will pick up BO3 though, ...

  • StealthMonkey4 posted a message in the forum topic NPD Thread: PS4 Wins Courtesy of Batman. on the System Wars board

    If MS was losing every month until the holidays with the price cut, I wonder how big this gap is going to be after PS4 has its price drop.Xbox One better catch up quick, once 2016 rolls around and the...

  • StealthMonkey4 posted a message in the forum topic Why can't Sony pin down a mascot?. on the System Wars board

    @nyadc said:@bforrester420 said: @nyadc said: @bforrester420 said: @nyadc said: Nintendo has Mario, Microsoft has the Master Chief and Sony has had Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, Sly Cooper, Jak and Daxter,...

  • StealthMonkey4 posted a message in the forum topic Why can't Sony pin down a mascot?. on the System Wars board

    Sony changes their core IPs to keep it exciting and fresh. Meanwhile Nintendo rehashes Mario, Zelda, and Metroid every gen, and MS rehashes Halo. Honestly the only Sony exclusive IP since the PS1 I c...

  • StealthMonkey4 posted a message in the forum topic Kid goes crazy after winning an Xbox One at Comic-Con. on the System Wars board

    What an ugly annoying bitch that host was. Makes no attempt to hide the fact that she's a MS shill.

  • StealthMonkey4 posted a message in the forum topic Souls series. Pc best selling platform for series. on the System Wars board

    @skelly34 said:@StealthMonkey4 said: @skelly34 said: PC gamers have a tendency to like either challenging or competitive games, not rail shooters/movies.Glad Sony was too stupid to make them first pa...

  • StealthMonkey4 posted a message in the forum topic Souls series. Pc best selling platform for series. on the System Wars board

    @skelly34 said:PC gamers have a tendency to like either challenging or competitive games, not rail shooters/movies.Glad Sony was too stupid to make them first party and the first souls game sold so p...

  • StealthMonkey4 posted a message in the forum topic PC beats Xbone in Ubisoft Sales. on the System Wars board

    @-God- said: @StealthMonkey4 said: @-God- said: @StealthMonkey4 said:1. I didn't write that clearly. I meant to say most devs are putting their games on PC+PS4 or PC+XBONE, but not on both consoles. ...

  • StealthMonkey4 posted a message in the forum topic Souls series. Pc best selling platform for series. on the System Wars board

    @-God- said:@StealthMonkey4So do you admit the Souls series sold best on PC out of any other system, by a large margin?Not sure what you're asking, but numbers are what they are. They are objective f...

  • StealthMonkey4 posted a message in the forum topic PC beats Xbone in Ubisoft Sales. on the System Wars board

    @-God- said:@StealthMonkey4 said:1. I didn't write that clearly. I meant to say most devs are putting their games on PC+PS4 or PC+XBONE, but not on both consoles. Did you see E3? The result is PC is ...

  • StealthMonkey4 posted a message in the forum topic Souls series. Pc best selling platform for series. on the System Wars board

    @nyadc said:@StealthMonkey4 said: @nyadc said: @Blabadon said: So if 40% went to PC, where's the other 60% go? Consoles?Isn't 60 > 40?60% spread out on 4 different consoles.... The OP worded what ...

  • StealthMonkey4 posted a message in the forum topic PC beats Xbone in Ubisoft Sales. on the System Wars board

    @-God- said: @StealthMonkey4 said:1. I consider 20% out of 6 systems great, especially when the ports weren't so great for those two quarters. PC is very profitable, and most AAA devs are putting the...

  • StealthMonkey4 posted a message in the forum topic PC beats Xbone in Ubisoft Sales. on the System Wars board

    @-God- said: @StealthMonkey4 said: I was discussing sales. Sales are a number, a quantity. You change goalposts and started talking about games libraries because you lost the previous argument regard...

  • StealthMonkey4 posted a message in the forum topic Souls series. Pc best selling platform for series. on the System Wars board

    @nyadc said:@Blabadon said: So if 40% went to PC, where's the other 60% go? Consoles?Isn't 60 > 40?60% spread out on 4 different consoles.... The OP worded what he meant incorrectly.They're two di...

  • StealthMonkey4 posted a message in the forum topic WiiU loses another Exclusive to PS4/X1 (ZombiU). on the System Wars board

    Game looks like shit but nice to see Nintendo lose more exclusives.

  • StealthMonkey4 posted a message in the forum topic PC beats Xbone in Ubisoft Sales. on the System Wars board

    @-God- said: @StealthMonkey4An average of 20% of sales out of 6 Systems is bad now? Especially for a system that Ubisoft didn't support all too well during those quarters?Shitty spinning. Real shitty...

  • StealthMonkey4 posted a message in the forum topic Uncharted 3 vs Max Payne 3. on the System Wars board

    Max Payne 3 was very enjoyable. Uncharted 3 was the worst in a very overrated series.