What's the best JRPG of the last decade?

• 108 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

User Lists: 0

Poll What's the best JRPG of the last decade? (68 votes)

Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King 18%
Final Fantasy XII 16%
Persona 3 6%
Persona 4 24%
Tales of Vesperia 3%
Xenoblade Chronicles 26%
Fire Emblem Awakening 7%
Bravely Default 0%

So I just bought Xenoblade Chronicles 3D. Figured I might as well give the game another shot, and since I am likelier to finish it on a handheld, I bought the 3DS version. Context: I've played, and hated, Xenoblade before. But hey, this happened once before with Persona 4, where I didn't care for it on the PS2, then I played it on Vita some time later and I adored it, so I figured why not try it with this game too.

So there's that.

Anyway, back to the point- which JRPG of the last decade is the best? How would you rank them? Also, specifically pertaining to my purchase, how is Xenoblade? Why will I like it, if I am, in general, a JRPG nut?

Also, I may be a bit drunk

• 
N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#51 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

@fize4ever said:

@n64dd: Pretty much "Valkyria Chronicles" political. It's basically individuals affected by war between two large entities fighting for rare resources.

Oh that's not bad. Why isn't Valkyria Chronicles on this list btw?

fize4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52  Edited By fize4ever
Member since 2009 • 1652 Posts
@n64dd said:
@fize4ever said:

@n64dd: Pretty much "Valkyria Chronicles" political. It's basically individuals affected by war between two large entities fighting for rare resources.

Oh that's not bad. Why isn't Valkyria Chronicles on this list btw?

Dunno, probs because there's some form of "action" in the game? idk lol

grats on the 1k tho!

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#53 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44564 Posts

Persona 3/4 and any other answers are wrong answer and you'll cast to weeaboo hell to fend off randy tentacle monsters for all eternity.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

You really should add an "other" as an option.

I'd say Lost Odyssey.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 N64DD

@lamprey263 said:

Persona 3/4 and any other answers are wrong answer and you'll cast to weeaboo hell to fend off randy tentacle monsters for all eternity.

Persona 3 sucked.

Avatar image for deactivated-6243ee9902175
deactivated-6243ee9902175

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By deactivated-6243ee9902175
Member since 2007 • 5847 Posts

Poll needs an 'other' option. Some of the choices on there are questionable. if we are going by the last decade Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn kills Awakening. Persona fans like to tell me that 4 is better then 3 in pretty much every way. Bravely Default fell apart in the second half, and should be left off for something like SMT 4/Devil Survivor 1.

Anyways, my choice would be Radiant Historia. Atlus managed to pull a masterpiece out of nowhere. Forcing enemies to move around a grid, and then using attacks to wipe out the whole bunched up group felt very satisfying. The story was really well done too, Stocke is probably my favorite JRPG protagonist ever.

Edit: I didn't overly like the original Xenoblade. There was a setup for a nice story there from the 5 hours I played. But it was brought down by everything else. The combat brought down the experience in a large way. Leave MMO combat to MMOs please. Then there is the quest system. Too. Many. Quests. As a completionist it would take me 200 hours to finish the game just because of the sheer amount of pointless quests.

If the things I listed don't bother you, then it looks to be a fantastic game. Otherwise don't bother and just buy something else depending on what you are looking for.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44564 Posts

@n64dd: :'(

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#58 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

Not Persona 4.

trollhunter2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#59 trollhunter2
Member since 2012 • 2054 Posts

Easily Dragon Quest 8: Journey of the King, so many great hours with that Game

93BlackHawk93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#60 93BlackHawk93
Member since 2010 • 8611 Posts

There's no difference between Chaz and drunk Chaz.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#61 Ant_17
Member since 2005 • 13634 Posts

As much as i want to give it to Persona 3 or 4, Dragon Quest is like an old school JRPG, so that's my vote.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

Played quite a bit of Xenoblade.

Okay, fine, I am a believer now.

bunchanumbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#63 bunchanumbers
Member since 2013 • 5709 Posts

..... My vote is for Lost Odyssey. Its the real Final Fantasy of gen 7. But since I can't vote for it I vote for Xenoblade Chronicles. Its a shame that NOA didn't have enough faith in that game. And still refuse to release it on the Wii U eshop.

MlauTheDaft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 MlauTheDaft
Member since 2011 • 5189 Posts

I'm voting Dragon Quest although I really mean SMT: Nocturne.

onesiphorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#65 onesiphorus
Member since 2014 • 5251 Posts

It seems that Xenoblade Chronicles has caught up with Dragon Quest VII in the voting.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@bunchanumbers said:

..... My vote is for Lost Odyssey. Its the real Final Fantasy of gen 7. But since I can't vote for it I vote for Xenoblade Chronicles. Its a shame that NOA didn't have enough faith in that game. And still refuse to release it on the Wii U eshop.

At least it's on 3DS, I guess.

Which reminds me, I am playing the NA version of the game, and I am surprised that NoA didn't even make the effort to change some of the more minor things- words like humor are still spelled with the u, recognize is spelled with an s, and so on. I don't mind, as the British spellings are what I am more used to anyway, but it is a bit jarring.

bunchanumbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 bunchanumbers
Member since 2013 • 5709 Posts

@charizard1605 said:
@bunchanumbers said:

At least it's on 3DS, I guess.

Which reminds me, I am playing the NA version of the game, and I am surprised that NoA didn't even make the effort to change some of the more minor things- words like humor are still spelled with the u, recognize is spelled with an s, and so on. I don't mind, as the British spellings are what I am more used to anyway, but it is a bit jarring.

Yeah its pretty surprising. I think that NOA finally gave in because this game was forcing people to do things to their systems to get rid of the region lock. There were even sites that showed you how to do it.

GhoX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#68  Edited By GhoX
Member since 2006 • 6267 Posts

Persona 4. Although I like the plot of Persona 3 more, Persona 4 has it solidly beat on gameplay and level design.

If Fire Emblem as a SRPG is up there, Valkyria Chronicles definitely ought be up there as well.

Don't understand the popularity of Xenoblade Chronicles. Tried getting into the game three times, and got bored every time very quickly. It feels very much like a MMORPG without the MMO, or a Dragon Age Inquisition with clunkier combat and even more throwaway side quests with less detail than starting zone WoW quests at launch. I suppose the game earned its fame through its main storyline.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

DEMON'S SOULS

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#70 indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

I've voted FF XII, Sorry Char :)

Lucianu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#71  Edited By Lucianu
Member since 2007 • 10347 Posts

@charizard1605 said:

If you already have the Wii version, then **** me if i understand why you bought this mediocre port. Unlike the portable versions of Persona 3/4, Xenoblade 3D is significantly worse than the Wii version and is just not a game designed for a portable system. Yes it functions well and isn't a bad port, but it's still foul compared to the original version.

Xenoblade impressed me, but it took me a long ass time to finish. I clocked in 67 hours in the span of... around half a year. I avoided most side quests and just followed the main story. Now i'm on New Game+ digesting the content i missed, suffice to say that i personally think that this game is not only the best JRPG released in the last decade, but the best JRPG ever made.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@Lucianu said:
@charizard1605 said:

If you already have the Wii version, then **** me if i understand why you bought this mediocre port. Unlike the portable versions of Persona 3/4, Xenoblade 3D is significantly worse than the Wii version and is just not a game designed for a portable system. Yes it functions well and isn't a bad port, but it's still foul compared to the original version.

Xenoblade impressed me, but it took me a long ass time to finish. I clocked in 67 hours in the span of... around half a year. I avoided most side quests and just followed the main story. Now i'm on New Game+ digesting the content i missed, suffice to say that i personally think that this game is not only the best JRPG released in the last decade, but the best JRPG ever made.

Well, I'll be honest, I really get into JRPGs on handhelds- with few exceptions (usually games from established franchises), I prefer playing them on the go, in bed, or whatever. That's basically what seems to have happened here- I got into Xenoblade once I finally got to play it on a format that suits my style of playing the genre more.

Now I will admit, if Nintendo of America had just put the Wii version on the eShop, like seems to be the case with all other regions, I would have just bought that on the Wii U and played that, instead of buying the 3DS port- I'd still be able to play it on a 'handheld' in that case. As it stands, I ended up just buying it on the 3DS, and I have to admit, it's really not a bad port. The texture quality took a massive hit, but just about everything else is pretty great.

Lucianu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Lucianu
@charizard1605 said:

Well, I'll be honest, I really get into JRPGs on handhelds- with few exceptions (usually games from established franchises), I prefer playing them on the go, in bed, or whatever. That's basically what seems to have happened here- I got into Xenoblade once I finally got to play it on a format that suits my style of playing the genre more.

Now I will admit, if Nintendo of America had just put the Wii version on the eShop, like seems to be the case with all other regions, I would have just bought that on the Wii U and played that, instead of buying the 3DS port- I'd still be able to play it on a 'handheld' in that case. As it stands, I ended up just buying it on the 3DS, and I have to admit, it's really not a bad port. The texture quality took a massive hit, but just about everything else is pretty great.

It's just not the same, one of Xenoblade's strengths lies in its massive scope, and that's gimped on that tiny, cluttered screen; neither is the UI tuned for the handheld.. But ok, at least you're giving it another try.

Be warned though, it's long. I personally took week/month breaks because of fatigue until i finally finished the beast. I mean, life isn't that short, you can take breaks wen you're burned out, man, it's not hard to jump back in where you left off. But yeah, all in all, it did impress me. Which is why i changed my 2pac/hiphop avatar/sig after 7 years.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@Lucianu said:
@charizard1605 said:

It's just not the same, one of Xenoblade's strengths lies in its massive scope, and that's gimped on that tiny, cluttered screen; neither is the UI tuned for the handheld.. But ok, at least you're giving it another try.

Be warned though, it's long. I personally took week/month breaks because of fatigue until i finally finished the beast. I mean, life isn't that short, you can take breaks wen you're burned out, man, it's not hard to jump back in where you left off. But yeah, all in all, it did impress me. Which is why i changed my 2pac/hiphop avatar/sig after 7 years.

Yeah, I'm definitely appreciating the scope- the game just feels epic, and I know that that would have been something else entirely on the big screen. But eh, I'll take the hit and at least have a shot at finishing the game, as opposed to maintaining the scope, but never actually playing the damn thing. I don't think the UI is bad, though, it actually seems to be well optimized, and they're making good use of the dual screens.

Did you ever get around to Persona 4, or are you still on Persona 3?

Flyincloud1116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#75 Flyincloud1116
Member since 2014 • 6418 Posts

@silversix_: He didn't say the hardest ever.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

@flyincloud1116 said:

@silversix_: He didn't say the hardest ever.

Wasn't just hard, amazing as well.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#77 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts

Demon's Souls

Lucianu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Lucianu

@charizard1605 said:
@Lucianu said:
@charizard1605 said:

Yeah, I'm definitely appreciating the scope- the game just feels epic, and I know that that would have been something else entirely on the big screen. But eh, I'll take the hit and at least have a shot at finishing the game, as opposed to maintaining the scope, but never actually playing the damn thing. I don't think the UI is bad, though, it actually seems to be well optimized, and they're making good use of the dual screens.

Did you ever get around to Persona 4, or are you still on Persona 3?

Well i'm doing the same playstyle with Persona 3, taking breaks from time to time, so it's gonna take a wile. Apart from some exceptions like Undertale, i'm extremely slow with the games i decide to play. I've got almost no free time, so i just stick with games that truly grab my attention, and are worth experiencing. I usually just end up replaying those games to refresh my memories, and pass on the majority that seem like a waste of time.

But yeah, Persona 4 is on my radar. I'm completely determined to get myself a modded PS2 Slim in a nice condition for the Xenosaga trilogy and Persona 4 in december.

thehig1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#79 thehig1
Member since 2014 • 7537 Posts

@charizard1605: were is the "other" option.

My vote would be for "lost odyssey"

Legend002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#80 Legend002
Member since 2007 • 13405 Posts
  1. Persona 4 Golden
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening {I don't consider this jrpg myself though)
  3. Persona 3 FES
  4. Pokémon HG/SS
  5. Tales of Vesperia
  6. Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep
  7. Persona Q (super biased for this one)
Pikminmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#81 Pikminmaniac
Member since 2006 • 11513 Posts

@n64dd said:
@shadowchronicle said:

Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch

my jrpg of the decade imo

I would agree if it wasn't for the horribly boring combat.

Yeah it was the combat in that game that prevented me from enjoying it. It seemed needlessly convoluted and awkward. Everything else was excellent.

Personally, if the souls games count, it's absolutely no competition. They are the best. Otherwise I'd probably go with Dragon Quest VIII or IX.

guard12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#82 guard12
Member since 2004 • 2018 Posts

I voted Fire Emblem Awakening. Persona 4 is my very close second place. Still gotta find time to try Xenoblade. I hear so many good things about it.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By N64DD

@lamprey263 said:

@n64dd: :'(

Truth had to be told.

Pray_to_me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Pray_to_me
Member since 2011 • 4041 Posts

Demon's Souls or Bloodborne.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b0367b217732
deactivated-5b0367b217732

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#85 deactivated-5b0367b217732
Member since 2014 • 1697 Posts

Persona 3!

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 N64DD

Well looks like xenoblade wins

hiphops_savior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#87 hiphops_savior
Member since 2007 • 8535 Posts

Persona 4 or Xenoblade, I don't think you can go wrong. It also says much of the state of JRPGs in general for the past decade.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#88 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20248 Posts

This poll sucks, it doesn't include Lost Odyssey!

Avatar image for TheShadowLord07
TheShadowLord07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By TheShadowLord07
Member since 2006 • 23083 Posts

People don't like putting the Souls games into the JRPG caterogory, yet I'm going to count them anyways.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60714 Posts

I havent played as many as you, but mine would be Lost Odyssey.

Avatar image for deactivated-58ce94803a170
deactivated-58ce94803a170

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#91  Edited By deactivated-58ce94803a170
Member since 2015 • 8822 Posts

@TheShadowLord07: I think cause its more action adventure rpg.

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts

Hmmm I'd have to say it's a toss up between Tales of Zestiria and Fire Emblem Awakening. Although Once Xenoblade Chronicles X comes out that will probably take the jrpg crown for me.

Honorable mentions

• Persona 4 golden
  • Persona 3
  • Tales of Vesperia
  • FF12
Avatar image for cabaretvoltaire
cabaretvoltaire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 cabaretvoltaire
Member since 2015 • 81 Posts

Ok now Final Fantasy 12 has the same score as Dragon Quest 8. That's not right yo.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23917 Posts

@lamprey263 said:

Persona 4 sucked man. To the point I didnt even want to touch Persona 3. Good thing I still gave Nocturne a chance afterwards.

1. One battle soundtrack in the entire game (aside from bosses).
  2. Very poor party customization.
  3. Lack of challenging mechanics, interesting boss fights.
  4. HP bloat on some bosses.
  5. Social Links: They were completely isolated events, with absolutely no impact on the outside world and with the outside world having no impact on them.
  6. Social Links: Nearly all of them concerned themselves with dealing with people's insecurity problems.
  7. Social Links: Because of how they were structured, there would almost always be one objectively best choice, as that one gives more points than the rest. No ability to shape how your friendship turns out outside of lover (only determined at rank 8 or so). Which means that for most of the part, you will say what gets you the most points instead of what you would say in that situation.
  8. Social Links: Because I am not an ass kisser.
  9. Protagonist is a complete idiot, as is the rest of the crew. Had I been in there, the game would have been at least 6 months shorter.
  10. Cast is mostly 2 dimensional, with a lot these character's shtick getting old less than halfway through the game.
  11. Same 10 enemy models or so repeated throughout the entire fucking game. How many tables, dice, orbs with tounges, and police officers do we need to face? The massive reskinning in this game just made the game feel very lazily made.
  12. Terrible level design, running through samey randomly generated corridors for hours gets tedious beyond belief.
  13. The SP system was horribly made. It encourages massive conservation of SP, resulting that the default attacks is something you will do a lot. If you want to see this system done right, look at the Labyrinth of Touhou series. Infinitely more well thought out than Persona.

I can see why people like Persona. But everything about persona 4 just turned me off so massively.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bda06edf37ee
deactivated-5bda06edf37ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#95 deactivated-5bda06edf37ee
Member since 2010 • 4675 Posts

Demon's Souls. it's a japanese rpg :(

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

Fire Emblem is a SRPG.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@Maroxad said:
@lamprey263 said:

1. Cast is mostly 2 dimensional, with a lot these character's shtick getting old less than halfway through the game.

I can see why people like Persona. But everything about persona 4 just turned me off so massively.

Now I know not to take this seriously

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23917 Posts

@charizard1605 said:
@Maroxad said:
@lamprey263 said:

1. Cast is mostly 2 dimensional, with a lot these character's shtick getting old less than halfway through the game.

They are 2 dimensional though (unless you count them learning a life lesson at the end character development). The characters barely saw any development, at most they tended to accept a side of them they have denied and overcame their insecurities. Of course, accepting their flaws was a good thing, and fitted well with the themes of the game (searching for and accepting the truth), but I feel they could have done a lot more than that.

Maybe they should have had more of something to actually demonstrate the character change over time. But having characters only develop towards the end of the social link did not make for compelling storytelling, far from it, as a matter of fact, it makes for terribly paced storytelling. The whole thing was also so instanced, so that any character development in there had no impact on the overall story and they couldn't let outside events impact social linking either at the risk of causing dissonance. But I say **** that, Fallout: New Vegas had storytelling segments heavily interconnect WITHOUT any dissonance whatsoever, and New Vegas's story is far superior to Persona 4's. Arcade Gannon, had a character that could be molded in multiple ways, all of them felt far more organic and felt more detailed than anything in Persona 4.

How does Chie develop throughout the storyline? If I remember correctly, the entire game she was the kung fu lover, meat eater, terrible cook, who wanted to protect her friends. All I remembre was a bit at the end which implied she started accepting her more feminine side (and iirc, we saw the exact same development with Naoto)... and that's it. Pretty lousy character development, I'm sorry but the character development in P4 was puny.

Especially compared to other characters in better games where characters can go so far to change their ideologies or motives while still remaining true to themselves.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@Maroxad said:
@charizard1605 said:
@Maroxad said:
@lamprey263 said:

They are 2 dimensional though (unless you count them learning a life lesson at the end character development). The characters barely saw any development, at most they tended to accept a side of them they have denied and overcame their insecurities. Of course, accepting their flaws was a good thing, and fitted well with the themes of the game (searching for and accepting the truth), but I feel they could have done a lot more than that.

Maybe they should have had more of something to actually demonstrate the character change over time. But having characters only develop towards the end of the social link did not make for compelling storytelling, far from it, as a matter of fact, it makes for terribly paced storytelling. The whole thing was also so instanced, so that any character development in there had no impact on the overall story and they couldn't let outside events impact social linking either at the risk of causing dissonance. But I say **** that, Fallout: New Vegas had storytelling segments heavily interconnect WITHOUT any dissonance whatsoever, and New Vegas's story is far superior to Persona 4's. Arcade Gannon, had a character that could be molded in multiple ways, all of them felt far more organic and felt more detailed than anything in Persona 4.

How does Chie develop throughout the storyline? If I remember correctly, the entire game she was the kung fu lover, meat eater, terrible cook, who wanted to protect her friends. All I remembre was a bit at the end which implied she started accepting her more feminine side (and iirc, we saw the exact same development with Naoto)... and that's it. Pretty lousy character development, I'm sorry but the character development in P4 was puny.

Especially compared to other characters in better games where characters can go so far to change their ideologies or motives while still remaining true to themselves.

No, they are not two dimensional, and there is a whole lot of growth in each of their characters. I have a feeling that either you did not see the game (and/or the social links) through to the end, or you have not played it through in a while, because each character sees a hell of a lot of growth over the course of the story. Using reductionist logic and reasoning does not somehow change that.

Your complaint about pacing with the Social Links is also nonsensical, because you decided the pace yourself. If the pace was terrible, you were to blame for it yourself. I do agree that the Social Links weren't integrated into the story well enough, but that never introduced dissonance with the main narrative outside of some random instances (your chosen romantic partner not responding to Rise's incessant flirting with you, for instance), because assuming you are playing through the game organically, your social links will progress in tandem with the progression of the main story itself.

And you remember wrong about Chie, and you remember a highly simplified resolution for Naoto.

Seriously, like I said- either you did not complete the game, or if you did, it's been years, and I mean years, since you did, and your memory is foggy.

The characters and character development in Persona 4 are literally among its greatest strengths- there are a lot of legitimate criticisms for the game that you could have chosen to make, you can criticize the simplified battle system, if you would want to, you could criticize the terrible dungeon designs, but you chose to attack the characters. That's rich. What's next, criticizing the game's soundtrack?

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 N64DD

@charizard1605 Can we deduce that Xenoblade won this round?