What does Sony have for the holidays?

• 156 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

@kvally said:

@n64dd: ok. Zero.

@kvally said:

@n64dd: you continue to embarrass yourself.

:)

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#102  Edited By kvally
Member since 2014 • 8445 Posts

@n64dd: step away from the keyboard son

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#103  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

For gamers, are we supposed to believe that it doesn't matter how many quality games release in a given year, we are supposed to be excited what season games release?

Another vital part to this strategy to overlook the current games releasing and focus the discussion 9 months from now?!

Will this approach truly bring happiness?

Big_Pecks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#104 Big_Pecks
Member since 2010 • 5973 Posts

The 'Answered' check next to the thread title is hilarious.

Liquid_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Liquid_
Member since 2003 • 3832 Posts

@n64dd said:
@kvally said:

@n64dd: dude just stop trolling this thread. Not even sure why you are mad that Gamespot can ban users alts by ip if they want.

Carry on dude this thread is for the big boys not trolling uneducated noobs such as yourself.

You admitted you have zero knowledge.

Your trolling isn't even good.

When he's so bad at trolling, he trolls himself.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#106 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20182 Posts

@kvally said:

@n64dd: ok. Zero.

You rang?

Avatar image for deactivated-60bf765068a74
deactivated-60bf765068a74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 deactivated-60bf765068a74
Member since 2007 • 9558 Posts

its got a 9/10 horizon zero dawn i think im good what the hell does pc and xboner and peeU have?

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

It's February and lems are already talking about the holidays. Is the rest of the year really that dry for Xbox?

pdogg93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 pdogg93
Member since 2015 • 1849 Posts

Ahhhh I love it! What does Xbox have for the holidays??? Hopes and fukin dreams! No concrete release dates, no major triple A games, nothing!

Lems, please just do yourselves a favour and buy a PS4. Why suffer through mediocre titles when you could be playing blockbusters like Horizon?

trollhunter2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#110 trollhunter2
Member since 2012 • 2054 Posts

The question is, what does xbox have for the rest of the year, not holidays. The narrative that only holidays count for games seriously makes the lems look desperate

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@kudotsunodafan said:

I guarantee you Microsoft will have a huge lineup alongside the Scorpio launch. Microsoft isn't one to half-ass a launch like Sony did with the PS4 Pro.

You can't guarantee anything you don't work for MS,and hyping games like Crackdown which were good at best and bad at worse is a joke the last crackdown game sucked mighty ass..lol

@kvally said:

CancelStation confirmed.

I see you still anal about Horizon score..hahahahahaa

The tears of the tears..

@kvally said:

Everything he said was a lie?

"Days Gone didn't enter production until January 2015."

The title entered full production at Sony Bend in January 2015, so we may see it launching at the tail end of next year.

You know that by the end of next year the game would be close to 4 years in development?

Didn't take that long for Horizon or Uncharted 4, the game now has 25 months in development.

20 months have pass since horizon was first shown on E3 2015,not even 2 full years and i remember how lemmings claimed it would get delay to 2018 because 2017 was to soon,and look the same with Uncharted 4.

Oh i get it you are confusing again the xbox one with the PS4,you know since quantum break took 3 years to arrive,Crackdown would be 3 years if it make it this one,Scalebound was 3 years as well when it was cancel hahaha dude stop getting confuse is the xbox one the one with games that never come out..hahaha

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#112 kvally
Member since 2014 • 8445 Posts

@tormentos: what does my post showing the guy that the poster wasn't lying have to do with what you just replied to me?

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

lol Crackdown 3 is on the holidays season every year since the announcement. Talk about a seasonal filler that never comes out.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#114 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

@kvally said:

KudoTsunodaFan marked this as the best answer

@pdogg93 said:

@kvally: take your pills bro! Your paranoid delusions are surfacing again.

I just got a refill.

I could do wid some of dat hook me up missy

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

I wonder what kind of brain damage Kvally has gone through after Nioh and Horizon both scoring AAA in a matter of couple of weeks. Absolutely brutal. Being a lem must hurt from the inside out.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a30e101a977c
deactivated-5a30e101a977c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#116 deactivated-5a30e101a977c
Member since 2006 • 5970 Posts

@ProtossRushX said:

its got a 9/10 horizon zero dawn i think im good what the hell does pc and xboner and peeU have?

you're gonna play it until holiday season? Great lineup, thanks Sony...

Avatar image for deactivated-6515e2ba3d000
deactivated-6515e2ba3d000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#117 deactivated-6515e2ba3d000
Member since 2014 • 103 Posts

E3 2017

lrdfancypants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 lrdfancypants
Member since 2014 • 3850 Posts

@kudotsunodafan:

Do people only play games on the holidays? I've never understood this.

For example: I don't see MS releasing Halo Wars 2 now as not having it available during the Holidays and the same goes for Nintendo and Zelda.

loe12k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 loe12k
Member since 2013 • 3465 Posts

The gaming media is bias we see it now online since the reviews came out for Horizon. Sony had no AAA game for 8 months and they have one now Sony is best thing since slice bread. Sony will have another 8 months of nothingness after Horizon.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44238 Posts

With Mighty Scorpio being the go to system for the holidays especially for titles like RDR2, all they'll have is a river of tears...

:P

Kusimeka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#122 Kusimeka
Member since 2007 • 419 Posts

@aigis said:
@MonsieurX said:
@OhSnapitz said:

..at this point the XBO has [maybe] three games worth noting for Holiday 2017... Forza 7, Crackdown 3 (good luck with this one), and Sea Of Thieves... The rest could be good titles but will likely release on the PC.

• GT Sport
  • Uncharted Lost Legacy
  • Knack 2
  • Wipeout
  • Ni No Kuni 2
  • Detroit
  • God of War

^ Those games alone destroys that list.. [IMHO]. This is typical XB business practices.. blow your load early in the cycle, then push out indies and throw aways.. with one or two gems thrown in.

Ni No Kuni 2 releases on PC...lol

• Sea of Thieves
  • Crackdown 3
  • State of Decay 2
  • Phantom Dust
  • Cuphead
  • Below
  • Ashen
  • Gigantic
  • Forza Motorsport 7

Hahaha. Hot dang!

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

Before you ask about what the PS4 has why don't you ask about the Xbone? Nothing has been announced for Xbone for the rest of the year. HW2 a 6/10 flop is the only game hat has released so far and we know nothing about the Xbone's future lineup for the next 10 months lol. ? Desperate lems, you guys should be worrying about your flop of a console with no games instead of worrying about a console that's getting a steady stream of AAA games.

loe12k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 loe12k

@quadknight said:

Before you ask about what the PS4 has why don't you ask about the Xbone? Nothing has been announced for Xbone for the rest of the year. HW2 a 6/10 flop is the only game hat has released so far and we know nothing about the Xbone's future lineup for the next 10 months lol. ? Desperate lems, you guys should be worrying about your flop of a console with no games instead of worrying about a console that's getting a steady stream of AAA games.

There is E3 for that MS has more games coming in 2017, so it did not have to blow its load last year. Sony went out and announced the majority of their games coming in next few years. Watch their E3 be just updates on games already announced.

lrdfancypants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 lrdfancypants
Member since 2014 • 3850 Posts

@SecretPolice:

Lol. That gif is great.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By QuadKnight

@loe12k: You're saying that but PS4 always has more games announced at E3 and released throughout the year than MS and the FlopBone throughout this gen. MS concentrates all their efforts towards the holidays and endures dry spells though out the rest of the year. Same will happen this year again despite your bold claim.

ArchoNils2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 ArchoNils2
Member since 2005 • 10534 Posts

Can't we wait for at least E3 to pass before we talk about the holiday lineup?

loe12k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By loe12k

@quadknight said:

@loe12k: You're saying that but PS4 ha had more games announced at E3 and released throughout the year than MS and the FlopBone throughout this gen. MS concentrates all their efforts towards the holidays and endures dry spells though out the rest of the year. Same will happen this year again despite your bold claim.

I'm playing a new game on xbox one today this week Halo wars 2. Only a few months ago i was playing FH3 and Gears 4. Sony has had its first AAA since uncharted only this week. Oh ya uncharted 4 released in May around the same time as Quantum Break for xbox. Sony fanboys and the media are delusional. When is the next AAA game from Sony this year? I pretty sure Crackdown, Seas of Thieves and State of Decay are coming out in 2017

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#129  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

I mean , yet another NEW AAA IP from SONY delivered and you lems found another pathetic reason to bash it.

Nioh is second to sales over GTA5 in UK , Sony has nothing for holidays ( like all year around doesnt matter ) ,and the list goes on and on with bashing/gently bashing being out of hand when in reality PS4 shut down even the most hardcore lem/sheep this generation.

No , not only shut down even the biggest haters/trolls but made them play on PS4 more than anything else consoles speaking ( majority of them even ) . So please with these threads , i mean come on now. Horizon just came out , another exclusive AAA IP and here you are .. bashing what exactly ?

loe12k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 loe12k

@AzatiS said:

I mean , yet another NEW AAA IP from SONY delivered and you lems found another pathetic reason to bash it.

Nioh is second to sales over GTA5 in UK , Sony has nothing for holidays ( like all year around doesnt matter ) ,and the list goes on and on with bashing/gently bashing being out of hand when in reality PS4 shut down even the most hardcore lem/sheep this generation.

No , not only shut down even the biggest haters/trolls but made them play on PS4 more than anything else consoles speaking ( majority of them even ) . So please with these threads , i mean come on now. Horizon just came out , another exclusive AAA IP and here you are .. bashing what exactly ?

57 million PS4's and yet Nioh drops out of the charts after 1 week and is beaten by a xbox game that released 6 months ago handily.

Sony fans need to stop boasting about games that nobody cares about its silly.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By QuadKnight

@loe12k: the only personal desluional here is you and your fellow crackhead lems living in denial. You're going to pretend Yakuza 0, Nioh, and Gravity Rush 2 didn't just release? Or that the Last Guardian didn't release either eh? "???But the bias media!!" You should go and find a job in the Trump administration and make up "alternative facts" to help yourself sleep better at night.

It's a fact Sony has had more games released in the past year than MS has and it will be a fact PS4 will release more games than CancelBone by the time the year is done. When they chose to release them is irrelevant as long as they are releasing games instead of cancelling them like the FlopBone.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By AzatiS

@loe12k said:
@AzatiS said:

57 million PS4's and yet Nioh drops out of the charts after 1 week and is beaten by a xbox game that released 6 months ago handily.

So what ?

Another great IP for SONY , who the f cares if you dont like the game or how much it sales .. Go play what it sales more and let PS4 owners play AAAs , you dummies.

By that logic Wii FIT and Wii Sports >>> All X1 games combined ... Who the big F cares about sales and sales alone ?

You all are in damage control and you desperatly trying to find something to say thats all ... but you know what ? You end up playing with your shiny PS4 bro , nioh or not. All of you ( majority even ). You know pretty well you playing with your PS4 more than anything this generation and thats what i find amusing.

loe12k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By loe12k

@AzatiS said:
@loe12k said:
@AzatiS said:

So what ?

Another great IP for SONY , who the f cares if you dont like the game or how much it sales .. Go play what it sales more and let PS4 owners play AAAs , you dummies.

By that logic Wii FIT and Wii Sports >>> All X1 games combined ... Who the big F cares about sales and sales alone ?

Great IP that nobody buys. Why list a game if people are not interested? Games cost money to make, studios can't just make games for fun they have to sell.

Flyincloud1116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 Flyincloud1116
Member since 2014 • 6418 Posts

@kvally said:
@flyincloud1116 said:
@kudotsunodafan said:
@blueinheaven said:

Seriously how many alts can Nyad get away with on here? He just rolls them all out one by one, starts a Sony hate thread and logs on his main account to agree with and back up all his alts.

Do we have mods on here anymore?

Nya is a legend but I'm not him.

Yes, he is a legendary crybaby and closet..., and a staunch Hillary Snowflake.

Isn't Nya Dynamitecop?

Yes, @nyadc and @dynamitecop are the same. He denied it for awhile. Many think he is hiding on another name after so many epic meltdowns.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By AzatiS

@loe12k said:
@AzatiS said:
@loe12k said:
@AzatiS said:

So what ?

Great IP that nobody buys. Why list a game if people are not interested? Games cost money to make, studios can't just make games for fun they have to sell.

nobody , i personally see some sales up there !

The question is not why to list a game if people are not THAT interested , is why to bash a game that is AAA in the first place. And when this is coming from a lem or a sheep when X1 is in the state it is with literally no exclusives at all and Wii U being dead with the lowest possible AAA/90+ games like ever ... is a laughable thing to do so.

And its more laughable when all of those people ... own a PS4 and playing with their PS4 way mroe than anything else. Thats the bottom line.

Wanna bash Nioh for sales ? Bash it , it wont make the facts that Nioh is a new AAA IP that delivers and is exclusive to PS4 for the ones that like such games , another option for them , to play with go away.

In mean time ... Halo wars 2 ... lol.

speedfog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#136 speedfog
Member since 2009 • 4966 Posts

@quadknight said:

@loe12k: You're going to pretend Yakuza 0, Nioh, and Gravity Rush 2 didn't just release?

Well according to the low sales it proves that neither you guys cared that it released

KEND0_KAP0NI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 KEND0_KAP0NI
Member since 2016 • 1231 Posts

back in December of 2016 they said that GOW was 80% playable at the time, so Im certain the game will come out this year.

I dont know where you get that Days gone will be 2019 when we have already seen solid robust gameplay. Chances are that it comes out this year.

SpiderMan with be coming this holiday.

Uncharted Lost Legacy most likely would be this year too since the game was actually DLC for U4 but they just expanded on it and made it its own game.

I dont know about Detroit, but it should be this year. I cant think of a reason why it wouldnt come out this year

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

It's February and lems are already talking about the holidays. Is the rest of the year really that dry for Xbox?

You already know.

jcafcwbb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 jcafcwbb
Member since 2015 • 688 Posts

I am thinking positively.

PS4's big Christmas game will be the Final Fantasy 7 remake.

My Christmas will also be made by George R R Martin finally releasing the Winds of Winter.

And in a year when Persona 5 is released you couldn't ask for much else.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@speedfog said:
@quadknight said:

@loe12k: You're going to pretend Yakuza 0, Nioh, and Gravity Rush 2 didn't just release?

Well according to the low sales it proves that neither you guys cared that it released

And what do sales prove about your console?

pdogg93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 pdogg93

@loe12k: How many people are gonna buy halo wars 2 you think? How many bought quantum break?? Just face facts man. Xbox's premiere games are turds.

loe12k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 loe12k

@pdogg93 said:

@loe12k: How many people are gonna buy halo wars 2 you think? How many bought quantum break?? Just face facts man. Xbox's premiere games are turds.

I haven't bought a disk game for a game for my xbox one launch over 2 years+ They are only turds to people on Playstation who never got off that console in over ten years.

ButDuuude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By ButDuuude
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

Here's a list of some games that came out for the PlayStation 4 since October 2016 to February 2017:

• Rez Infinite
  • Dragon Quest Builders
  • World of Final Fantasy
  • The Last Guardian
  • Gravity Rush 2
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8
  • Yakuza 0
  • Nioh
  • Horizon Zero Dawn

Didnt' bother including VR only games. The PS4 got all these games while we were constantly reminded that the PlayStation has no games and that greatness waits.

March 2017:

• MLB The Show 17
  • Nier: Autonoma (PS4/PC)
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 Remix

April 2017:

• Persona 5

June 2017:

Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy

CrashNBurn281

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By CrashNBurn281
Member since 2014 • 1574 Posts

Sony has spanked Microflop for the last how many E3?

They are going to be clowned again in June.

Scorpio will be released with no reasons to have power.

Meanwhile Sony will announce Bloodborne 2, and many other surprises.

I will be available after E3 for counseling services for any Lem on the edge.

Nike_Air

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 Nike_Air
Member since 2006 • 19733 Posts

Probably Sony's 2nd half atm , there could be more -

• Farpoint
  • Hot Shots Golf
  • Wipeout Collection
  • Patapon or LocoRoco (maybe both)
  • Gran Turismo Sport
  • Uncharted The Lost Legacy
  • Knack 2

Plus some good 3rd party support that the Xbone won't have .

God of War and the rest of the games will come when they come, just like R&C , Uncharted 4 , TLG , Gravity Rush 2 , Horizon Zero Dawn , etc. 2018 is important too , and all of 2018 ... not just holiday 2018!

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

@Nike_Air said:

• Farpoint
  • Hot Shots Golf
  • Wipeout Collection
  • Gran Turismo Sport
  • Knack 2

God of War and the rest of the games will come when they come, just like R&C , Uncharted 4 , TLG , Gravity Rush 2 , Horizon Zero Dawn , etc. 2018 is important too , and all of 2018 ... not just holiday 2018!

Detroit Become Human is also confirmed to release this year.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#147 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

@Nike_Air said:

• Farpoint
  • Hot Shots Golf
  • Wipeout Collection
  • Gran Turismo Sport
  • Knack 2

pdogg93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 pdogg93

@loe12k said:

The gaming media is bias we see it now online since the reviews came out for Horizon. Sony had no AAA game for 8 months and they have one now Sony is best thing since slice bread. Sony will have another 8 months of nothingness after Horizon.

are you seriously f*cked in the head? No AAA games for 8 months?? Give me a f*cking break with this bullshit. You and @kvally are the absolute worst offenders for making up nonsense. You should be banned.

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 jcrame10
Member since 2014 • 6302 Posts

@kudotsunodafan: i wasnt aware all those xbox games were coming this year.

and i thought sea of thieves was announced for Q1/Q2 of 2017 last year.

Nike_Air

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 Nike_Air
Member since 2006 • 19733 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@Nike_Air said:

• Farpoint
  • Hot Shots Golf
  • Wipeout Collection
  • Gran Turismo Sport
  • Knack 2

Detroit Become Human is also confirmed to release this year.

Not that I'm aware of. It was included in a 2017 montage video , but Shu said Detroit (and another game) were not confirmed for 2017. At least not yet. Only time will tell. It's best to leave it out for now.