What does Sony have for the holidays?

• 156 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

KudoTsunodaFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 KudoTsunodaFan
Member since 2015 • 65 Posts

@blueinheaven said:

Seriously how many alts can Nyad get away with on here? He just rolls them all out one by one, starts a Sony hate thread and logs on his main account to agree with and back up all his alts.

Do we have mods on here anymore?

Nya is a legend but I'm not him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#52 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

@blueinheaven said:

Seriously how many alts can Nyad get away with on here? He just rolls them all out one by one, starts a Sony hate thread and logs on his main account to agree with and back up all his alts.

If it were an alt, you can rest assured mods would have done something about it

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

? What a mediocre lineup of games. No wonder lems are so demoralized. Please MS, give these poor saps some games.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#55 kvally
Member since 2014 • 8445 Posts

@OhSnapitz said:

..at this point the XBO has [maybe] three games worth noting for Holiday 2017... Forza 7, Crackdown 3 (good luck with this one), and Sea Of Thieves... The rest could be good titles but will likely release on the PC.

• GT Sport
  • Uncharted Lost Legacy
  • Knack 2
  • Wipeout
  • Ni No Kuni 2
  • Detroit
  • God of War

^ Those games alone destroys that list.. [IMHO]. This is typical XB business practices.. blow your load early in the cycle, then push out indies and throw aways.. with one or two gems thrown in.

• GT Sport
  • Uncharted Lost Legacy
  • Knack 2
  • Wipeout
  • Ni No Kuni 2
  • Detroit
  • God of War

All multiplat, lol

freedom01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 109

#56  Edited By freedom01  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 3676 Posts

You're worrying about the Holidays already?
If you are going to go with that question, you can also expect a twist such as
"What does MS have till the holidays?"
Both companies have something up their sleeves, just because they are not announced does not mean they don't have anything.
Rather than worrying somethings that is still months away, just enjoy the games that are coming out right now.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

@freedom01 said:

Both companies have something up their sleeves, just because they are not announced does not mean they don't have anything.

Rather than worrying somethings that is still months away, just enjoy the games that are coming out right now.

He can't because Xbone has nothing out right now lol.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#58  Edited By KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

@makemefamous07 said:

@MonsieurX: Thanks. Its what i do & put out the facts about NICHE Xbox One games that are cheaply made like Recore . Heres ya go.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiFmpCOrp_SAhUq5YMKHSCGCTcQFgglMAI&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thecountrycaller.com%2F36534-microsofts-exclusive-quantum-break-sales-performance-continues-to-lack&usg=AFQjCNFwVEbwm-vXdvoLFs3IjD6I_1kUbw&sig2=WHMHN7cvo23h-Nvc91Hr_A

recore is not cheaply made.

it looks beautiful at 4k60 on PC...and the game itself is very clever and charming. like a metroid prime side story sequel.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

@charizard1605 said:
@blueinheaven said:

Honest question, bud. Can we bring back the 500 post min to post in SW?

Also how do you know it's not alts?

Fairmonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#60 Fairmonkey
Member since 2011 • 2313 Posts

Lol damage control. Sony is steamrolling xbox this year. Its lineup obliterates anything xbox is offering

BluFalconUltra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#61 BluFalconUltra
Member since 2014 • 459 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@freedom01 said:

Both companies have something up their sleeves, just because they are not announced those not mean they don't have anything.

He can't because Xbone has nothing out right now lol.

Oh that they have the mediocre Halo Wars 2 ...rofl. Listen man Xbox fans make this way too easy. They wish they could be playing gravity Rush 2, Yakuza, NiOH and Horizon. Hell I would buy an Xbox for Horzion alone if it was exclusive. They would rather have Scalebound released instead of Halo Wars 2 (who even asked for this game or the first one?). I mean these fanboys are really going to sit here and lie about not wanting the games that PS4 has? They like Skyrim and The Witcher, so I know they want Horizon. Uncharted destroys Gears and they wish they had it on Xbox. All they have to do is buy a PS4 and they can have all that gaming has to offer, but they would rather be fanboys. Even the Switch has Zelda and Mario lol.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@makemefamous07 said:

@MonsieurX: Thanks. Its what i do & put out the facts about NICHE Xbox One games that are cheaply made like Recore . Heres ya go.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiFmpCOrp_SAhUq5YMKHSCGCTcQFgglMAI&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thecountrycaller.com%2F36534-microsofts-exclusive-quantum-break-sales-performance-continues-to-lack&usg=AFQjCNFwVEbwm-vXdvoLFs3IjD6I_1kUbw&sig2=WHMHN7cvo23h-Nvc91Hr_A

NPD means US and retail only

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 kvally

@n64dd said:
@charizard1605 said:
@blueinheaven said:

They can see our IP address.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@dakur said:
@MonsieurX said:
@OhSnapitz said:

..at this point the XBO has [maybe] three games worth noting for Holiday 2017... Forza 7, Crackdown 3 (good luck with this one), and Sea Of Thieves... The rest could be good titles but will likely release on the PC.

• GT Sport
  • Uncharted Lost Legacy
  • Knack 2
  • Wipeout
  • Ni No Kuni 2
  • Detroit
  • God of War

^ Those games alone destroys that list.. [IMHO]. This is typical XB business practices.. blow your load early in the cycle, then push out indies and throw aways.. with one or two gems thrown in.

Ni No Kuni 2 releases on PC...lol

All xbone games release on PC...lol

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 N64DD

@kvally said:
@n64dd said:
@charizard1605 said:
@blueinheaven said:

And?

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By kvally

@n64dd said:
@kvally said:
@n64dd said:
@charizard1605 said:

And?

It's my understanding that if they see an alt using the same IP address they can just block the IP address if they want, or that alt account. For example, my IP address on this work station is 192.168.44.1. If I have an alt and I am using the same computer on the same network, they can block me. Even if the ip isn't static, and they see 2 people posting from the same internet provider, with the same posting style from the same city, they can ban.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By kvally

It's probably why LOLZMAN keeps getting banned under this new accounts.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 N64DD

@kvally said:
@n64dd said:
@kvally said:
@n64dd said:
@charizard1605 said:

And?

It's my understanding that if they see an alt using the same IP address they can just block the IP address if they want, or that alt account. For example, my IP address on this work station is 192.168.44.1. If I have an alt and I am using the same computer on the same network, they can block me. Even if the ip isn't static, and they see 2 people posting from the same internet provider, with the same posting style from the same city, they can ban.

You have any idea how easy it is to use a proxy? You can spoof IP's and Mac's on IPv4, and spoof IPv6 completely.

Knowing IP addresses doesn't mean anything.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 kvally

@n64dd said:
@kvally said:
@n64dd said:
@kvally said:
@n64dd said:

And?

You have any idea how easy it is to use a proxy? You can spoof IP's and Mac's on IPv4, and spoof IPv6 completely.

I never said someone can't use a proxy. I gave an example of banning based on IP if they use the same IP over and over. Proxy is a way around it, but you are assuming everyone knows how to use a proxy.

BTW, at my work, proxy sites are blocked. "Your request was denied because of its content categorization: "Proxy Avoidance". Bluecoat HLTFTCBC01-IN

You have any idea how many people DON'T use proxy? More than people that DO use proxy.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 N64DD

@kvally said:
@n64dd said:
@kvally said:
@n64dd said:
@kvally said:

And?

I never said someone can't use a proxy. I gave an example of banning based on IP if they use the same IP over and over. Proxy is a way around it, but you are assuming everyone knows how to use a proxy.

BTW, at my work, proxy sites are blocked. "Your request was denied because of its content categorization: "Proxy Avoidance". Bluecoat HLTFTCBC01-IN

You have any idea how many people DON'T use proxy? More than people that DO use proxy.

LOL it sounds like you know nothing about networking. We're done here.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d0901c2aec
deactivated-5c1d0901c2aec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 deactivated-5c1d0901c2aec
Member since 2016 • 6762 Posts

Video games, I'd imagine.

svaubel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 133

#72 svaubel
Member since 2005 • 4571 Posts

Be interesting to see how things go by years end. Considering Sony's already blown its load after two months, MS is saving everything for the back half of the year plus Scorpio, and Nintendo heating things up with the Switch.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 kvally

@n64dd said:
@kvally said:
@n64dd said:
@kvally said:
@n64dd said:

And?

Awe, you mad cuz you got REKT? LOL

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 N64DD

@kvally said:
@n64dd said:
@kvally said:
@n64dd said:
@kvally said:

Talking like a 13 year old may work on other forum members, but you're still a shit troll on these boards.

Not my fault you can't even proxy at your workplace.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By kvally

@n64dd said:
@kvally said:
@n64dd said:
@kvally said:

Talking like a 13 year old may work on other forum members, but you're still a shit troll on these boards.

You are pathetic, you know that right? You wonder why nobody takes you serious here.

We know it's not your fault you can't proxy at my workplace. We put up a proxy here for a reason.

Flyincloud1116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#76 Flyincloud1116
Member since 2014 • 6418 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

lol at xbots already looking 9 months ahead. For the love of god Phil throw them a bone.

It doesn't matter what Sony does, nothing can beat MS's Greatest Lineup in History!

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 N64DD

@kvally said:
@n64dd said:
@kvally said:
@n64dd said:
@kvally said:

You are pathetic, you know that right? You wonder why nobody takes you serious here.

We know it's not your fault you can't proxy at my workplace. We put up a proxy here for a reason.

I don't even think that was english.

Liquid_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Liquid_
Member since 2003 • 3832 Posts

@kvally: you work in a cubicle and troll a gaming forum. Your life is the poster child for pathetic

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 kvally

@n64dd said:
@kvally said:
@n64dd said:
@kvally said:
@n64dd said:

Probably has to do with your lack of education maybe? I don't know. I don't want to say one way or the other because I don't know when your recess starts and your milk break ends.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

@flyincloud1116 said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:

lol at xbots already looking 9 months ahead. For the love of god Phil throw them a bone.

It doesn't matter what Sony does, nothing can beat MS's Greatest Lineup in History!

They must not think much of their own history.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#81 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

Spare me this bullsyte.

I am a lem and I don't care about this. The PS4 with Nioh and Horizon is kicking butt. I could buy 2 games this month and bought Halo Wars 2 and Nioh. I am as happy as can be. The only way I'd be happier is if I could've afforded Horizon also. Get over it, fellow lems. There are amazing games on PS4 to play.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 N64DD

@kvally said:
@n64dd said:
@kvally said:
@n64dd said:
@kvally said:

Probably has to do with your lack of education maybe? I don't know. I don't want to say one way or the other because I don't know when your recess starts and your milk break ends.

I'm working on my CCIE, what about you?

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By kvally

@cainetao11 said:

Spare me this bullsyte.

I am a lem and I don't care about this. The PS4 with Nioh and Horizon is kicking butt. I could buy 2 games this month and bought Halo Wars 2 and Nioh. I am as happy as can be. The only way I'd be happier is if I could've afforded Horizon also. Get over it, fellow lems. There are amazing games on PS4 to play.

Then get Horizon next month!! WOO HOO!

nethernova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 nethernova
Member since 2008 • 5721 Posts
@charizard1605 said:

Because disguising your IP is so difficult?

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 kvally

@Liquid_ said:

@kvally: you work in a cubicle and troll a gaming forum. Your life is the poster child for pathetic

I work in an office, and post at Gamespot on my downtime. When I am not at work, I play my PC, PS Pro and Xbox games. Gaming is an awesome hobby.

Flyincloud1116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Flyincloud1116
Member since 2014 • 6418 Posts

@kudotsunodafan said:
@blueinheaven said:

Yes, he is a legendary crybaby and closet..., and a staunch Hillary Snowflake.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 kvally

@flyincloud1116 said:
@kudotsunodafan said:
@blueinheaven said:

Yes, he is a legendary crybaby and closet..., and a staunch Hillary Snowflake.

Isn't Nya Dynamitecop?

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#88 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

What does Sony have for the holidays?

Our gratitude for an awesome generation thus far, ya kno, caring for their fans for the whole year instead of the holidays only like the competition...

ShadowDeathX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#89 ShadowDeathX
Member since 2006 • 11699 Posts

I highly doubt Days Gone will be released this year. God of War maybe

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#90 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20248 Posts

@kudotsunodafan said:
@charizard1605 said:
  • Gran Turismo Sport
  • Ni no Kuni 2: Revenant Kingdom
  • Detroit: Become Human
  • God of War
  • Days Gone
  • Hot Shots Golf

Plus lol at thinking all those games are Holiday games. They will be spread out and released through the year. Crackdown 3 and Forza 7 are likely to be the big Holiday Xbox releases this year.

Polyphony Digital's track record of releasing games on time is shady at best. If it does release in 2017 then I think it'll be completely overshadowed by Forza 7 running on Scorpio.

Ni no Kuni 2 has as good a chance of making it's release date like other niche Japanese titles. We saw last year games like Nioh, Nier, and Persona 5 with supposed holiday 2016 release dates. At best you'll get a Japanese release in December.

Detroit, God of War, and Days Gone don't have release dates and there's no way Sony's releasing those during the holidays. We've barely seen anything from them. Days Gone was basically a tech demo.

I guarantee you Microsoft will have a huge lineup alongside the Scorpio launch. Microsoft isn't one to half-ass a launch like Sony did with the PS4 Pro.

You've gotta be trolling. None of the games you listed have release dates either. It's possible that the majority of what you listed won't come out this year.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 N64DD

@kvally said:
@Liquid_ said:

I work in an office, and post at Gamespot on my downtime. When I am not at work, I play my PC, PS Pro and Xbox games. Gaming is an awesome hobby.

Still waiting on your experience in IT/networking.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By kvally

@n64dd: ok. Zero.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 N64DD

@kvally said:

@n64dd: ok. Zero.

Figured. GG WP.

enzyme36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 enzyme36
Member since 2007 • 5559 Posts

Can't wait for Detroit

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 kvally

@n64dd: glad you accomplished nothing other than trolling all of us.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#96 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@kvally said:
@cainetao11 said:

Spare me this bullsyte.

Then get Horizon next month!! WOO HOO!

Already spent the money on Mass Effect Andromeda. Its like I always say: I have had a back log since gen 6, so when people tell me Xbox has no games, I tell them, at least with free BC I can chip away at some of my back log. I have more games than I have time for with Xbox alone.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 N64DD

@kvally said:

@n64dd: glad you accomplished nothing other than trolling all of us.

Proving that you know nothing about what we were talking about isn't trolling. It's calling you out. What you do in every thread is troll and shit post.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By kvally

@n64dd: dude just stop trolling this thread. Not even sure why you are mad that Gamespot can ban users alts by ip if they want.

Carry on dude, this thread is for the big boys, not trolling uneducated noobs such as yourself.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 N64DD

@kvally said:

@n64dd: dude just stop trolling this thread. Not even sure why you are mad that Gamespot can ban users alts by ip if they want.

Carry on dude this thread is for the big boys not trolling uneducated noobs such as yourself.

You admitted you have zero knowledge.

Your trolling isn't even good.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 kvally

@n64dd: you continue to embarrass yourself.