What can save the Xbox ONE now??

This topic is locked from further discussion.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

@misterpmedia said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

The law of averages

13 countries = 346,000 consoles sold per country (based on total of 4.5 million sold)

72 countries = 83,000 consoles sold per country (based on total of 6 million sold)

So I still have your hopes up that i am just that good.

Loading Video...

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#152 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13664 Posts
@misterpmedia said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@misterpmedia said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@PAL360 said:

Save from what? The fact PS4 is selling better doesnt mean X1 is not selling well. Its still doing alot better than last gen consoles!

Exactly. Now if the cows are done circle jerking into each others eyes, maybe they might make a thread about the PS4 or play a game on it or something. Not much to play huh?

Also did the PS3 need saving last gen when the Wii was spanking it in sales?

Is the bold a fair bit of bitterness towards the fact that there's no real system wars drama to make threads about regarding the PS4?

No lol, it's that there's nothing to talk about with the PS4 good or bad,

Well that sucks for you I guess, the good is in the PS4 lobby. Negative news is prime rib for system wars lobby, that's why Xbone is talked about on here so much.

Still misunderstanding, the cows haven't even got anything good to say about PS4. Never make threads on it.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178845 Posts

@b4x said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

You people are idiots...is/was the 360 a success? Yes....is the One outpacing the 360 in sales? Yes

There is your answer

Xbox One will not reach 80 million or even come close to it if the best it can do is split the US/UK with PS4.

Exact same thing could have been said about the PS3 in 2006-07.. How did that turn out?

The PS3 sales were in the shitter compared to the Xbox One.

You know the PS3 tied or surpassed the 360 in a years less time....

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#155 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@misterpmedia said:

@Tighaman said:

@misterpmedia: hows is facts grasping at straws? Like I said SONY might be cheering about them numbers to yall but comparing to the way the x1 is selling in just 13 of them 70+ countries the ps4 in thats got to make them nervous in the business perspective.

lmfao, lem's logic these days. Talks about facts then proceeds to divide the number of consoles sold between the countries its sold in expecting that exact number to be the exact number actually sold in each one of those countries. Holy christ. Please please please, never enlighten us again on your business perspective.lol. For instance, the bulk of those sales will be either NA or UK, which are Xbox's primary selling countries, that's why they're Tier 1 and why almost the rest of world is getting the Xbone almost a year later from initial launch, Tier 2. Them be facts, son.

How does this fact boggle you?

Statistically, THE ONE is selling more per country.

The PS4 IndieSTation is selling in more countries.

If they both were selling in the same countries it would be obvious that THE ONE would be leading by a considerable margin.

Disagree. There is no evidence to suggest Xbox is as strong in sales in those other countries. It is selling great in reality, where it is accustomed to doing well. Sony being a world wide favorite typically does better.

Tighaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 Tighaman
Member since 2006 • 1038 Posts

@misterpmedia: if you had a system at 400 dollars and sold in 70+ countries and you sold 7 million but your competition is selling a console at 500 dollar and sold 5 million in the quarter of the countries yoou are selling yours in you would be ok with that? Guess what ? you might be but guarantee your stockholders wont be happy.

KratosYOLOSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#157 KratosYOLOSwag
Member since 2013 • 1827 Posts

@Tighaman said:

13 countries vs 70+ countries of avalibility

Avg x1 5million = 384,615 consoles per country

AvgPs4 7 million= 97,222 consoles per country

I think the x1 is in great position to dominate this gen.

Truly wise words. The Tier 2 countries will push the Xbox Single far past the Quad. It doesn't need its top markets, the US and UK when it can always release in the Tier 2 countries.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 FoxbatAlpha

@cainetao11 said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@misterpmedia said:

@Tighaman said:

@misterpmedia: hows is facts grasping at straws? Like I said SONY might be cheering about them numbers to yall but comparing to the way the x1 is selling in just 13 of them 70+ countries the ps4 in thats got to make them nervous in the business perspective.

lmfao, lem's logic these days. Talks about facts then proceeds to divide the number of consoles sold between the countries its sold in expecting that exact number to be the exact number actually sold in each one of those countries. Holy christ. Please please please, never enlighten us again on your business perspective.lol. For instance, the bulk of those sales will be either NA or UK, which are Xbox's primary selling countries, that's why they're Tier 1 and why almost the rest of world is getting the Xbone almost a year later from initial launch, Tier 2. Them be facts, son.

If they both were selling in the same countries it would be obvious that THE ONE would be leading by a considerable margin.

Disagree. There is no evidence to suggest Xbox is as strong in sales in those other countries. It is selling great in reality, where it is accustomed to doing well. Sony being a world wide favorite typically does better.

look at my other response to him labelled "the law of averages".

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By cainetao11

@misterpmedia said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@misterpmedia said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@PAL360 said:

Save from what? The fact PS4 is selling better doesnt mean X1 is not selling well. Its still doing alot better than last gen consoles!

Exactly. Now if the cows are done circle jerking into each others eyes, maybe they might make a thread about the PS4 or play a game on it or something. Not much to play huh?

Is the bold a fair bit of bitterness towards the fact that there's no real system wars drama to make threads about regarding the PS4?

Well that sucks for you I guess, the good is in the PS4 lobby. Negative news is prime rib for system wars lobby, that's why Xbone is talked about on here so much.

But its also relative to fanboy spin. In no way for a business, is out pacing your predecessor and all but 2 other consoles in history, negative news for a company. But fanboys are all about absolutes. If not first, you're last.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 FoxbatAlpha

@cainetao11 said:

@misterpmedia said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@misterpmedia said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@PAL360 said:

But its also relative to fanboy spin. In no way for a business, is out pacing your predecessor and all but 2 other consoles in history, negative news for a company. But fanboys are all about absolutes. If not first, you're last.

I will repost for you Corporal.

The law of averages

13 countries = 346,000 consoles sold per country (based on total of 4.5 million sold)

72 countries = 83,000 consoles sold per country (based on total of 6 million sold)

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By cainetao11

@highking_kallor said:

@cainetao11 said:

@highking_kallor said:

@cainetao11 said:

@highking_kallor said:

@darkangel115 said:

@cainetao11 said:

It only needs saving in the minds of you PS fanboys. X1 is out pacing its predecessor and only Wii and ps4 are have sold faster. Doesn't sound like dire straits to anyone with common sense in business

this^

you know what the sad part is? That everyone here shares one thing in common. we all love video games. I mean why else would anyone post on a video game forum? and MS is doing everything and jumping through hoops to deliver games while sony has made promises they haven't come through on. deep down has gone quiet, so has the order. drive club delayed to oblivion, big layoffs and projects canceled etc. meanwhile MS has been focusing on actually bringing games to gamers, and people who are sony fanboys are trashing them?

Where are the games then chump?

Got a few I enjoy on my HDD. Sorry you aren't buying any.

Great list of titles you supplied me. Really makes me want to buy a xbone.

Oh my bad, dude. I have DR3, KI, Titanfall, Project spark Beta (that is really fun), Thief-its ok, BF4. Looking forward to Halo, I'm a fan, Quantum Break, I dig Sam Lake's stuff, Sunset overdrive I need some real info on. And Of course E3, but I hope to have my PS4 by then also.

2 crap exclusives and a whole lot of inferior multi plats. Not selling me on the xbone games idea mate.

I don't work for MS, I'm never going to try and sell you on Shyte. I don't care if you give your money to the ginger bread man. But your hate for something is an emotional response, not truth. I like playing the games I have, does that make them Objectively awesome? No. This whole entertainment industry is subjective. Your tastes aren't catered to with X1. But you said "where are the games" and I named................games, refuting the idea it has NO games.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 FoxbatAlpha

@scottpsfan14 said:
@FoxbatAlpha said:

@cainetao11 said:

@misterpmedia said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@misterpmedia said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@PAL360 said:

I will repost for you Corporal.

The law of averages

And has sold less in all the biggest console markets on the planet...

Not by much in some. North America the totals are close and that isn't to shabby considering the price difference.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 LJS9502_basic

@scottpsfan14 said:
@FoxbatAlpha said:

Not by much in some. North America the totals are close and that isn't to shabby considering the price difference.

Agreed. XB1 is doing well. Don't let anyone tell you different. Truth is I don't know what would happen if XB1 was selling in all the same countries as PS4 is. Nobody knows. So this argument can go on and on.

I suppose you see how the countries did last gen to know.....

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 LJS9502_basic

@scottpsfan14 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@FoxbatAlpha said:

Agreed. XB1 is doing well. Don't let anyone tell you different. Truth is I don't know what would happen if XB1 was selling in all the same countries as PS4 is. Nobody knows. So this argument can go on and on.

But it might be different this time round. There is no way to know as of now. It's pure speculation.

Whatever you need to sleep at night.....

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@misterpmedia said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@misterpmedia said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@PAL360 said:

Still misunderstanding, the cows haven't even got anything good to say about PS4. Never make threads on it.

Negative, I understood plain, I just cut through your fanboy bs to call you out. The good news is in PS4 lobby. There's next to no bad news for PS4 so you won't find it on this lobby. You may not think it's good news, but the good news is there, hence why I said it's sucks for you that you can't see it. Simples.

@cainetao11 said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@misterpmedia said:

@Tighaman said:

shh, no logic here, we averages now!

@Tighaman said:

@misterpmedia: if you had a system at 400 dollars and sold in 70+ countries and you sold 7 million but your competition is selling a console at 500 dollar and sold 5 million in the quarter of the countries yoou are selling yours in you would be ok with that? Guess what ? you might be but guarantee your stockholders wont be happy.

what the **** are you even on about now you damage controlling lem? lol. I'm still waiting on your sources to back up that each individual country that makes up the Xbone's Tier 1 13 countries have reported sales of Xbones for that exact amount you summed up. That's what your silly math told everyone in this topic, and you swore by it and proclaimed future domination. I'll give you a hint....the number that's already reported for NA destroys your theory out of the gate. Top, KEK. Looking forward to the next strawman argument.

@cainetao11 said:

@misterpmedia said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@misterpmedia said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@PAL360 said:

Oh definitely, not denying that. I was talking generally, however. You would say it's outpacing its predecessor whereas some would say Xbone getting outsold by a foreign competitor in its home turf is pretty damning.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 LJS9502_basic

@scottpsfan14 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@FoxbatAlpha said:

But it might be different this time round. There is no way to know as of now. It's pure speculation.

The Xbox One would probably outsell PS4 nearly 5 to 1 if it had been sold in 70 countries.

LOL history says otherwise.....

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

@Tighaman said:

M$ haven't sold 5 million though. They have SHIPPED 5 million, there's a difference. The actual number they have in consumers' hands is 4-4.2 million by GAF estimates. They have hundreds of thousands of Xbones gathering dust on shelves while Sony sells everything they can make.

Avatar image for StrongBlackVine
StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 StrongBlackVine
Member since 2012 • 13262 Posts

@b4x said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

You people are idiots...is/was the 360 a success? Yes....is the One outpacing the 360 in sales? Yes

There is your answer

Xbox One will not reach 80 million or even come close to it if the best it can do is split the US/UK with PS4.

Exact same thing could have been said about the PS3 in 2006-07.. How did that turn out?

The PS3 sales were in the shitter compared to the Xbox One.

PlayStation brand isn't garbage in Europe and Japan like Xbox is. That is the difference.

StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 StrongBlackVine

PS4 is at 7 million sold to consumers. Xflop is around 4 million. About to get doubled up by September at the latest.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By cainetao11

@misterpmedia:

Aside from one gen, it has been outsold by a foreign competitor before though. This is not NEW, earth shattering news.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13664 Posts

@misterpmedia said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@misterpmedia said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@misterpmedia said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@PAL360 said:

Negative, I understood plain, I just cut through your fanboy bs to call you out. The good news is in PS4 lobby. There's next to no bad news for PS4 so you won't find it on this lobby. You may not think it's good news, but the good news is there, hence why I said it's sucks for you that you can't see it. Simples.

Come on now, we've been here far too long to believe that BS. If there was anything worth talking about, it's gonna be in here first.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 LJS9502_basic

@scottpsfan14 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

The Xbox One would probably outsell PS4 nearly 5 to 1 if it had been sold in 70 countries.

You keep going on about PS4 being sooo much better when XB1 has the cloud and DX12 and it has been said that it will perform like a quad Titan Black SLI PC with the cloud and DX12 combo. Fucking cows and hermits know nothing of the everlasting power of XB1. 1.2TF thing is a lie. Also Microsoft is richer than Phony. Lol stop trying because you will always be stuck with the same old Uncharted, TLOU bullshit that will make you wanna blow your dick off with a shotgun. BLA BLA BLA.....

Don't play with matches with all the straw man arguments you keep throwing around. I did NOT mention anything about how the PS4 performs.....then again I'm not naive and stupid enough to fall for PR catch phrases. Which you very obviously are.

Avatar image for Douevenlift_bro
Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 Douevenlift_bro
Member since 2013 • 6804 Posts

@scottpsfan14 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@FoxbatAlpha said:

PS4 is outselling it in all 13 countries......

Lems and math dont mix well.

ShoTTyMcNaDeS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 ShoTTyMcNaDeS
Member since 2011 • 2784 Posts

@Douevenlift_bro said:

TF was bundled etc and Xbone actually showed a decrease in sales :/ :/

Makes sense to me, the game wasn't system seller material. It only sold to the unfortunate current owners of Xbone's. I think a DRASTIC price cut is in order.. You can't sell a weak Lotus for 100 grand more than a Ferrari

$300 Kinectless bone perhaps?

So are you still playing Resogun and KZSF?? I would say that Cows and future Cows are being lured and lied to about the PS4. Where are the games? Why don't they blow the Xbox One out of the water visually since the PS4 is supposedly head and shoulders above the X1 in capabilities? You Cows like to say that Xbox One buyers paid for less, but what is it that Sony fanbots got for $400? A bunch of idies, an extremely overrated KZSF a plain looking UI, a controller that stays charged for 4 hours and a whole lot of typical empty Sony promises.

lbjkurono23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#181 lbjkurono23
Member since 2007 • 12544 Posts

The wiiu needs saving.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@scottpsfan14 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

You keep going on about PS4 being sooo much better when XB1 has the cloud and DX12 and it has been said that it will perform like a quad Titan Black SLI PC with the cloud and DX12 combo. Fucking cows and hermits know nothing of the everlasting power of XB1. 1.2TF thing is a lie. Also Microsoft is richer than Phony. Lol stop trying because you will always be stuck with the same old Uncharted, TLOU bullshit that will make you wanna blow your dick off with a shotgun. BLA BLA BLA.....

I'm guessing this is a joke

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts

@lostrib said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

I think we just found the lem version of tormentos

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@scottpsfan14 said:
@lostrib said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

Be it as you may. But I know the in's and out's of the XB1. It just gets SHIT on by people on here and I will NOT tolerate it!!!! The fucking cloud is going to eat your dicks off people. Just fucking wait.

Oh teh Cell...er I mean teh Cloud

BigBadBully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 BigBadBully
Member since 2006 • 2367 Posts

Think if Microsoft gathers up all the top talent that Sony can't afford due to financial issues they'll have an edge in software which will ultimately. Also with all the buildings Sony is selling off, Microsoft will buy them and hopefully find some i.p.'s that were left behind.

Xbox One is in a good position, not far behind Sony and the gap will close. After E3 we'll get a better picture on the software and who's got the killer stuff.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

@misterpmedia:

Aside from one gen, it has been outsold by a foreign competitor before though. This is not NEW, earth shattering news.

Think how long that gen was. 8 whole years, to then lose it while they were on top for so long. Earth shattering? Maybe not, interesting, definitely. Not to mention unexpected and surprising.

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@misterpmedia said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@misterpmedia said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@misterpmedia said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@PAL360 said:

Come on now, we've been here far too long to believe that BS. If there was anything worth talking about, it's gonna be in here first.

Resolution gate stuff maybe, sure. But again that's console Vs console, and bad news for Xbone.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 darkangel115

@scottpsfan14 said:
@darkangel115 said:

@lostrib said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

eh **** you sir. Who are you. Is your name **** Shit Smith? It sure seems like it with your wording. I CAN SEE THROUGH YOUR SARCASM **** SHIT SMITH!!!

you seem really angry

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 darkangel115

@scottpsfan14 said:

@darkangel115 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@darkangel115 said:

@lostrib said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

eh **** you sir. Who are you. Is your name **** Shit Smith? It sure seems like it with your wording. I CAN SEE THROUGH YOUR SARCASM **** SHIT SMITH!!!

you seem really angry

I don't want to be talked down to by a man in a fucking cyber wheel chair!! I am angry with people automatically assuming 'PS4 is the best' ,'XB1 Shit', 'PC Master Race'. You know **** all. Do you really think Microsoft would release a console that is less powerful than a no brand name PC? You are fooling yourselves. The Xbox One will fucking murder PS4 with cloud services and DX12. It's inevitable people. Fucking deal with it bitches.

Again you seem really angry. You should be a sony fan, they usually spew the nonsense around here.

StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By StrongBlackVine

@scottpsfan14 said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

PS4 is at 7 million sold to consumers. Xflop is around 4 million. About to get doubled up by September at the latest.

XB1 is not a flop. It's one of the best console launches of all time.

It had a great launch, but post-launch has not been very good. PS4 has sold a million units every month this year while Xflop has only shipped 1.1 million units total in 4 months.

Avatar image for highking_kallor
highking_kallor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 highking_kallor
Member since 2014 • 594 Posts

@darkangel115:

Learn what exclusive means. Kids these days. He only listed two that are out. So dumb.

highking_kallor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 highking_kallor

@cainetao11 said:

@highking_kallor said:

@cainetao11 said:

@highking_kallor said:

@cainetao11 said:

@highking_kallor said:

@darkangel115 said:

@cainetao11 said:

It only needs saving in the minds of you PS fanboys. X1 is out pacing its predecessor and only Wii and ps4 are have sold faster. Doesn't sound like dire straits to anyone with common sense in business

this^

you know what the sad part is? That everyone here shares one thing in common. we all love video games. I mean why else would anyone post on a video game forum? and MS is doing everything and jumping through hoops to deliver games while sony has made promises they haven't come through on. deep down has gone quiet, so has the order. drive club delayed to oblivion, big layoffs and projects canceled etc. meanwhile MS has been focusing on actually bringing games to gamers, and people who are sony fanboys are trashing them?

Where are the games then chump?

Got a few I enjoy on my HDD. Sorry you aren't buying any.

Great list of titles you supplied me. Really makes me want to buy a xbone.

Oh my bad, dude. I have DR3, KI, Titanfall, Project spark Beta (that is really fun), Thief-its ok, BF4. Looking forward to Halo, I'm a fan, Quantum Break, I dig Sam Lake's stuff, Sunset overdrive I need some real info on. And Of course E3, but I hope to have my PS4 by then also.

2 crap exclusives and a whole lot of inferior multi plats. Not selling me on the xbone games idea mate.

I don't work for MS, I'm never going to try and sell you on Shyte. I don't care if you give your money to the ginger bread man. But your hate for something is an emotional response, not truth. I like playing the games I have, does that make them Objectively awesome? No. This whole entertainment industry is subjective. Your tastes aren't catered to with X1. But you said "where are the games" and I named................games, refuting the idea it has NO games.

Man you sound like a little kid going on about hating. Ok then I give in. It has no good games. Alright cry baby?

Tighaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 Tighaman
Member since 2006 • 1038 Posts

@misterpmedia: why you think its damage control because its not your way of thought? Its not about the average between x1 itself so that stat is not the topic stop being sooooooo mad it makes you ps fanboys having ps.

highking_kallor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 highking_kallor

@scottpsfan14 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@FoxbatAlpha said:

Got to be a troll account. Good on you. Keep making ms fanboys look stupid.