Watchdogs PS4 and PC "Good choices"

• 90 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by PinkieWinkie (1376 posts) -

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/03/22/watch-dogs-pc-and-ps4-both-good-choices/

"The Watch_Dogs gameplay showcased at E3 2013 was quite impressive. So impressive that many wondered if it actually showcased actual console footage. Creative Director Jonathan Morin clarified on Twitter that it was indeed at lease representative of the PS4 version, while the E3 2012 version was on a high-end PC."

Asked what platform between PC and PS4 would be the best for the game, Morin remained neutral:

"Great question, really both are a good choice at this point"

Nothing to see here. Just another multiplat the PS4 will most likely have the superior console version of. The lack of mention of the XBone is telling, along with the reported resolutions.

#2 Edited by uninspiredcup (9676 posts) -

Basically "pc".

#3 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (7886 posts) -

Lol no

#4 Posted by Daious (1692 posts) -

Judging from the huge downgrade, I can't imagine consoles being the best choice. However, Ubisoft optimization has been god awful so Idk

#5 Posted by PinkieWinkie (1376 posts) -

@Foxbatalpha: Sorry you are stuck with the Bone version. I feel for you.

#6 Posted by freedomfreak (41436 posts) -

He could've asked that about any version, and the fella would've said they were all fine.

#7 Posted by topgunmv (10264 posts) -

Nine times out of ten you're going to be better off getting the pc version, unless it's an incredibly poor port job or has an emphasized online component without much of a pc community (like fighting games).

#8 Posted by Willy105 (24567 posts) -

None of them will look like the E3 demo. It's sad that something that didn't even seem that impressive is an unobtainable standard now.

#9 Edited by kipsta77 (1016 posts) -

If you want the best experience get it on PC.

If you want the exclusive outfit get it on PS4. lol.

#10 Posted by Jankarcop (9926 posts) -

PC dominating this gen

#11 Posted by millerlight89 (18595 posts) -

best on ps4, oh yeaaa

#12 Posted by Jankarcop (9926 posts) -

@millerlight89 said:

best on ps4, oh yeaaa

Don't be a moron please.

#13 Posted by millerlight89 (18595 posts) -

@Jankarcop said:

@millerlight89 said:

best on ps4, oh yeaaa

Don't be a moron please.

don't get so butthurt, please. PS4,PS4,PS4

#14 Posted by clyde46 (46803 posts) -

I got a 780Ti but I'm getting it on PS4 first.

#15 Posted by Jankarcop (9926 posts) -

@millerlight89 said:

@Jankarcop said:

@millerlight89 said:

best on ps4, oh yeaaa

Don't be a moron please.

Your trolling is not creative.

#16 Posted by millerlight89 (18595 posts) -

@Jankarcop said:

@millerlight89 said:

@Jankarcop said:

@millerlight89 said:

best on ps4, oh yeaaa

Don't be a moron please.

Lol pot meet kettle. Funny coming from the troll who never has anything to say, besides "Da PC is da bestz." I know I would be miserable too if all I had was a $700 PC. I believe that's what you said. Man, I feel for you. I really do.

#17 Posted by Jankarcop (9926 posts) -

@millerlight89 said:

@Jankarcop said:

@millerlight89 said:

@Jankarcop said:

@millerlight89 said:

best on ps4, oh yeaaa

Don't be a moron please.

Lol pot meet kettle. Funny coming from the troll who never has anything to say, besides "Da PC is da bestz." I know I would be miserable too if all I had was a $700 PC. I believe that's what you said. Man, I feel for you. I really do.

See you put a little more work on it this time.

#18 Posted by mariokart64fan (19546 posts) -

im still getting it on wiiu regardless

#19 Posted by lostrib (39164 posts) -

PC it is then

#20 Edited by treedoor (7648 posts) -

Guy asks about PS4 and PC specifically, and gets a response back about the PS4 and PC, and thus we can assume that the Xbox One version is bad.

Will cows ever realize how stupid they sound?

#21 Posted by madskills6117 (4024 posts) -

I plan on picking up the ps4 version but there is no way it will be better then the pc version.

#22 Posted by tyloss (829 posts) -

Wowed no one brought up the Xbox One.

Already irrelevant?

#23 Posted by XboxDone74 (2047 posts) -

Ps4. Pc will be ok, but not quite as goo. But don't matter, since Infamous is the superior open world game.

#24 Posted by lostrib (39164 posts) -

@xboxdone74 said:

Ps4. Pc will be ok, but not quite as goo. But don't matter, since Infamous is the superior open world game.

Good, I don't need any goo on my games.

#26 Posted by lostrib (39164 posts) -

@xboxdone74 said:

@lostrib: then you should pleasure yourself in the bathroom, and not at your keyboard.

Where's the fun in that?

#28 Posted by lostrib (39164 posts) -

@xboxdone74 said:

@lostrib: single confirmed. B-)

Nope. Try again

#29 Edited by casharmy (6836 posts) -

Stupid really.

Knowing now that Infamous SS looks just as good if not better than their 2012 E3 reveal, people at least have an idea of what the PS4 is capable of.

Infamous in current release form compared to the E3 2012 reveal

Like of not Infamous has set the standard for open world games on PS4 and Ubisoft's downgrades don't make much sense considering of what it is capable of.

#30 Edited by XboxDone74 (2047 posts) -

@casharmy said:

Stupid really.

Knowing now that Infamous SS looks just as good if not better than their 2012 E3 reveal, people at least have an idea of what the PS4 is capable of.

Like of not Infamous has set the standard for open world games on PS4 and Ubisoft's downgrades don't make much sense considering of what it is capable of.

Xbone and pc holding back the ps4's greatness.

#31 Posted by casharmy (6836 posts) -

@treedoor said:

Guy asks about PS4 and PC specifically, and gets a response back about the PS4 and PC, and thus we can assume that the Xbox One version is bad.

lol, you were the first person to mention xbox one in this thread.

Speaking of sounding stupid, lol so much irony and combined insecurity.

#32 Posted by lostrib (39164 posts) -

@xboxdone74 said:

@casharmy said:

Stupid really.

Trolololololol

#33 Posted by treedoor (7648 posts) -

@casharmy said:

@treedoor said:

lol, you were the first person to mention xbox one in this thread.

Speaking of sounding stupid, lol so much irony and combined insecurity.

This is in the OP:

"Nothing to see here. Just another multiplat the PS4 will most likely have the superior console version of. The lack of mention of the XBone is telling, along with the reported resolutions."

#34 Posted by CrownKingArthur (5079 posts) -

'morin remained neutral'

that part was thrilling.

#35 Edited by PinkieWinkie (1376 posts) -

@treedoor: And the E3 comment? Still doesn't mention the XBone version. Face it, when it comes down to multiplats, devs dont want to talk much about the XBone version because it makes it look bad..

#36 Edited by XboxDone74 (2047 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@xboxdone74 said:

@casharmy said:

Stupid really.

Trolololololol

I'm glad you agree.

#37 Posted by lostrib (39164 posts) -

@xboxdone74 said:

@lostrib said:

@xboxdone74 said:

@casharmy said:

Stupid really.

Trolololololol

I'm glad you agree.

*facepalm*

#38 Posted by silversix_ (15004 posts) -

It will be so damn painful to play the Bone version when you know there's two other versions with same awesome gameplay (implying it has good gameplay) but look so much better that your version is more comparable to 360/ps3 than ps4/pc. But its not like a lem can do anything about it tho, its pretty much stfu and play the ugly version :(. But hey! You have a kinect with your system and MS said its "Better with Kinect" so that's coooooooool

#39 Posted by IMAHAPYHIPPO (2673 posts) -
@Jankarcop said:

@millerlight89 said:

@Jankarcop said:

@millerlight89 said:

best on ps4, oh yeaaa

Don't be a moron please.

How exactly is this trolling?

There's a lot of things to consider when deciding between Ps4 and PC. Graphics will be better on PC, while someone -- like myself -- with an awesome surround sound would rather enjoy that populated world on a console, as I'm out of PCI slots on my motherboard, and I can't get surround sound on my PC.

#40 Posted by Vecna (3394 posts) -

So once again the only version worth getting is pc.

#41 Edited by BattleSpectre (6395 posts) -

You bitches are cray cray. I'm getting it on my PS4 because my GTX "Fairy" 460 can't handle it. #ThirdWorldProblems

#42 Posted by melonfarmerz (1199 posts) -

@xboxdone74:

@xboxdone74 said:

@casharmy said:

Stupid really.

Please. Please. PLEASE BE JOKING.

#43 Posted by WallofTruth (1777 posts) -

Okay then, PC version it is! I just wish they'd finally put the pre-order on Steam.

#44 Posted by XboxDone74 (2047 posts) -

@melonfarmerz: why would I be joking? I sure hope you are joking.

#45 Posted by blamix99 (2252 posts) -

Yup PS4 & PC will be the best choice to play this game on, it won't look great on X1,ps3,xbox360

#46 Posted by R4gn4r0k (16990 posts) -

@treedoor said:

Is TC too stupid to realize that or what ?

#47 Edited by Evo_nine (1758 posts) -

multiplat?

sry cows but pc it is then.

#48 Posted by GarGx1 (2868 posts) -

@IMAHAPYHIPPO said:
@Jankarcop said:

@millerlight89 said:

@Jankarcop said:

@millerlight89 said:

best on ps4, oh yeaaa

Don't be a moron please.

How exactly is this trolling?

There's a lot of things to consider when deciding between Ps4 and PC. Graphics will be better on PC, while someone -- like myself -- with an awesome surround sound would rather enjoy that populated world on a console, as I'm out of PCI slots on my motherboard, and I can't get surround sound on my PC.

Mpotherboard's have been carrying on board 7.1 audio ports for years now. Or you can always get an Audio card in a USB dongle.

#49 Posted by melonfarmerz (1199 posts) -

@xboxdone74 said:

@melonfarmerz: why would I be joking? I sure hope you are joking.

Oh right. You're the guy who blindly just assumes PS4 is better than PC because you have a PS4. You always have no evidence backing up the stupidest claims ever. Like how the PS4 is graphically superior to PC. There should be a user ban based on stupidity

#50 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72995 posts) -

@daious said:

Judging from the huge downgrade, I can't imagine consoles being the best choice. However, Ubisoft optimization has been god awful so Idk

I think they mean choose pc if you can, and if you can choose between consoles. Choose PS4. That's how i read it