Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Cranler
Member since 2005 • 8809 Posts

@MrYaotubo said:

UT is probably gonna be top 3 but Star Citizen is the true next graphics king,and will be for quite a while(probably a reign as long as Crysis),especially considering the massive size of the game.

I don't get what people see in Star Citizen. Not much to render in space and the little bit of planet footage thats been shown doesn't blow current games out of the water by any means. I find The Division and even Dying Light more impressive.

TheFadeForever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By TheFadeForever
Member since 2013 • 2655 Posts

@AM-Gamer said:

@TheFadeForever: Ac unity has crowds with over 300 people. Yet you are impressed by a stale image of a wall. Please stfu. And there is nothing from what I've seen from that game that puts it above KZ:SF or the new COD.

This is about graphics not the number of NPC AI and you mean an actual map they showed unless you think they were just showing off just a picture. Never said anything about it being above other shooters but of course Unreal Tournament has always been anything like COD or flopzone right?

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By RoboCopISJesus
Member since 2004 • 2225 Posts

@Cranler said:

@MrYaotubo said:

UT is probably gonna be top 3 but Star Citizen is the true next graphics king,and will be for quite a while(probably a reign as long as Crysis),especially considering the massive size of the game.

I don't get what people see in Star Citizen. Not much to render in space and the little bit of planet footage thats been shown doesn't blow current games out of the water by any means. I find The Division and even Dying Light more impressive.

Division and DL on ultra (PC) might come close to SC, but really aren't as good.

They barely even beat Crysis3 Ultra or those new RysePC shots.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

@the_bi99man said:

@Cranler said:

Quake Live is hanging on by a thread and this new UT is going to have a much smaller demographic due to the higher reqs. I would like to see this be very popular but i just don't see how. The only hardcore shooter pc gamers seem to want to play is Counterstrike.

The new UT is still supposed to be f2p right? I'll play the absolute shit out of that, even if I have to do it on low settings. I play counterstrike every day. Been playing UT2004 again, just offline against bots. Might have to see if there are any people online.

people said the same thing about tribes... I'm not holding my breath =/

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#55 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

Cool? I'm still going to play and enjoy games that you don't feel are best FPS, or graphics king. Why would anyone game if these imaginary awards mattered?

BldgIrsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#56 BldgIrsh
Member since 2014 • 3044 Posts

@RoboCopISJesus: Delete this comment. If Cranler catches whiff that someone responded to him he'll reply and continue to reply till we reach 10 pages.

Nanomage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#57 Nanomage
Member since 2011 • 2371 Posts

@MrYaotubo said:

Pretty much,once it´s fully released Star Citizen is gonna steamroll every game out there,and the massive scope only makes it even more impressive,truly the first,proper next gen game to come.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 AM-Gamer
Member since 2012 • 8116 Posts

@TheFadeForever: AC unity has great looking visuals and maintains those while having hundreds of people on screen at a time. You were talking about me downplaying visuals when the fact is it doesn't look better then other high end fps titles. This has nothing to do with gameplay. If you like twitch shooters and jumping in the air dozens of times with a fucking Cannon in your hand then have at it. I personally think UT is sillly and boring but that has nothing to with this topic.

I'm simply saying graphically it doesn't look better then other high end games. And as good as games are looking that's not a bad thing.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Cranler

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Cranler said:

@MrYaotubo said:

Division and DL on ultra (PC) might come close to SC, but really aren't as good.

They barely even beat Crysis3 Ultra or those new RysePC shots.

What Star Citizen footage brought you to this conclusion?

mikhail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 mikhail
Member since 2003 • 2697 Posts

@bldgirsh: too late

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Cranler

@mikhail said:

Dodging my latest posts in your own thread I see.

TheFadeForever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By TheFadeForever

@AM-Gamer said:

@TheFadeForever: AC unity has great looking visuals and maintains those while having hundreds of people on screen at a time. You were talking about me downplaying visuals when the fact is it doesn't look better then other high end fps titles. This has nothing to do with gameplay. If you like twitch shooters and jumping in the air dozens of times with a fucking Cannon in your hand then have at it. I personally think UT is sillly and boring but that has nothing to with this topic.

I'm simply saying graphically it doesn't look better then other high end games. And as good as games are looking that's not a bad thing.

Doesn't matter AC graphics doesn't look better than what we seen for UT regardless of NPC. The visual they showed for that UT map look better than anything I seen for high end fps titles like Metro or BF4 out now. Go ask people in this thread many would disagree with your ass. Never specify anything about gameplay but I'm not sure how it looks like any current gen shooter.

mikhail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 mikhail

@Cranler said:

@mikhail said:

I'm just going to ignore your poor attempts at trolling in that topic and let the mods handle you, hopefully by just liberally deleting your nonsensical garbage.

BldgIrsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#64 BldgIrsh
Member since 2014 • 3044 Posts

@mikhail: Good. Raise awareness of this matter.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 AM-Gamer

@TheFadeForever: If you think Metro looks better then KZ:SF I'm speechless. I'm sorry but the fact you mentioned metro 2033 as one of the best looking fps is concerning. They even had to do a remastered version of the game for pc because it is horrible optimized. The geometry on the character models is emberassing.

But no I don't think it looks better then AC unity. It's also extremely linear compared to BF4 as it's basically a corridor shooter. But just because it's only on PC hermits will act like it's the second coming of Christ.

TheFadeForever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By TheFadeForever

@AM-Gamer said:

@TheFadeForever: If you think Metro looks better then KZ:SF I'm speechless. I'm sorry but the fact you mentioned metro 2033 as one of the best looking fps is concerning. They even had to do a remastered version of the game for pc because it is horrible optimized. The geometry on the character models is emberassing.

But no I don't think it looks better then AC unity. It's also extremely linear compared to BF4 as it's basically a corridor shooter. But just because it's only on PC hermits will act like it's the second coming of Christ.

Never said anything about Metro looking better than KZSF or regarding 2033 you honestly think I was referring to 2033 when there was another one that was released like a year ago or how about I edit my post and put Last Light. Who would have thought a game out last year look better than the one released years ago.

You must be blind how about you go ask people in this thread because I'm sure they would say the UT map look better lol and laugh at your ass. You honestly thinks its on pair perhaps your confused with AC Unity CGI trailer.

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 RoboCopISJesus

@AM-Gamer said:

metro remastered and crysis3 on ultra both look better. Ryse PC looks better (screenshots shown.)

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By AM-Gamer

@RoboCopISJesus: Lol Ryse on pc basically looks like the X1 version. Metro LL still looks horribly outdated.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Cranler

@mikhail said:

@Cranler said:

@mikhail said:

I'm just going to ignore your poor attempts at trolling in that topic and let the mods handle you, hopefully by just liberally deleting your nonsensical garbage.

Why would the mods need to handle me? I do nothing wrong here. You dropped the digital sharing and now you drop the game prices because you have no counter.

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 RoboCopISJesus

@AM-Gamer said:

@RoboCopISJesus: Lol Ryse on pc basically looks like the X1 version. Metro LL still looks horrible outdated.

Both Ryse PC and Metro Redux PC look better than anything on PS4. Crysis3 is already a given, so that makes 3.

ShoTTyMcNaDeS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 ShoTTyMcNaDeS
Member since 2011 • 2784 Posts

@KillzoneSnake said:

I dont see any gameplay. Nothing happening. PC boys always living in a dream.

Kinda like the Cows getting all wet over a 20 second non gameplay demo of Uncharted 4 at E3 huh!!! Nothing going on, no HUD, no enemies, but oh man it is the greatest looking game of all time!!! Bu...Bu...Bu.. Sony says it was running at 1080p and 60fps!!!

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 AM-Gamer

@TheFadeForever: I was talking about Metro LL. Sorry I wasn't more clear. It basically improved upon metro 2033 but still has many of the same issues including the horribly low poly characters.

I love how you seek validation from other posters in SW. Please stfu I don't need the opinions of rabbid hermits who haven't played half the games they criticize.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By AM-Gamer

@RoboCopISJesus: Lmao you are fucking delusional but we already knew that.

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 RoboCopISJesus

@AM-Gamer said:

So will this finally be the gen where consoles have better gfx games than PC? What magical title will allow this?

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 AM-Gamer

@RoboCopISJesus: The fact that you said metro Redux and Ryse look better then anything on PS4 shows you are a buffoon. Please stop posting.

mikhail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 mikhail

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@AM-Gamer said:

So will this finally be the gen where consoles have better gfx games than PC? What magical title will allow this?

It will be easy for console games to look better than PC games this generation.

They'll just run at 2 fps.

m3dude1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By m3dude1
Member since 2007 • 2334 Posts

@TheFadeForever said:

@AM-Gamer said:

Doesn't matter AC graphics doesn't look better than what we seen for UT regardless of NPC. The visual they showed for that UT map look better than anything I seen for high end fps titles like Metro or BF4 out now. Go ask people in this thread many would disagree with your ass. Never specify anything about gameplay but I'm not sure how it looks like any current gen shooter.

that was concept art. the actual gameplay for ut4 looks horrid. its an untextured room with boxes and a face remake that doesnt even look better than the ut99 version

TheFadeForever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By TheFadeForever

@AM-Gamer said:

@TheFadeForever: I was talking about Metro LL. Sorry I wasn't more clear. It basically improved upon metro 2033 but still has many of the same issues including the horribly low poly characters.

I love how you seek validation from other posters in SW. Please stfu I don't need the opinions of rabbid hermits who haven't played half the games they criticize.

Issues? Well you know I can point some obvious issue in other games since I do have screen shots of them.

Well I'm sure any decent minded poster here can see clear enough to know AC Unity graphics is in no way in par or better than what was shown for UT. And you think hermits are the only ones who you can ask lol? Criticize you say yet you do the samething.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 AM-Gamer

@mikhail: So far there doing it and hitting a solid 30.

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 RoboCopISJesus

@AM-Gamer said:

@RoboCopISJesus: The fact that you said metro Redux and Ryse look better then anything on PS4 shows you are a buffoon. Please stop posting.

They do though...especially Ryse PC.

TheFadeForever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By TheFadeForever

@m3dude1:

Never specify anything about gameplay and are you talking about prototype builds that people are obviously testing.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By AM-Gamer

@TheFadeForever: Yet you are claiming how amazing UT 4 looks when all you have seen is environment detail and concept art. This cracks me up because when people use "photo mode" on infamous SS which adds nothing to assets, hermits claims it's doesn't accurately represent gameplay because camera angles enhanced the pictures. Yet you are basing everything off environmental detail from a viewpoint that won't be seen in game.

Also do you read people's post? Anyone who's not a rabbid hermit is not impressed by UT.

m3dude1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 m3dude1

the video in OP is not gameplay, its concept art of a room. Proclaiming king of anything off of concept art is something only herms are dense enough to do. We all know why you didnt post the actual gameplay videos tho.

http://www.pcgameshardware.de/Unreal-Tournament-2014-PC-258710/Videos/16-Minuten-Gameplay-auf-CTF-Map-Face-1131479/

actual gameplay footage

GodspellWH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 GodspellWH
Member since 2013 • 1078 Posts

@AM-Gamer said:

@TheFadeForever: Yet you are claiming how amazing UT 4 looks when all you have seen is environment detail and concept art. This cracks me up because when people use "photo mode" on infamous SS which adds nothing to assets, hermits claims it's doesn't accurately represent gameplay because camera angles enhanced the pictures. Yet you basing everything off environmental detail from a viewpoint that won't be seen in game.

Also do you read people's post? Anyone who's not a rabbid hermit is not impressed by UT.

lol and cows all hype over what less than a minute trailer of a dude head

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 AM-Gamer

@RoboCopISJesus: Ryse on pc so far as we know uses the same assets. It will just support higher res and higher frames. No it doesn't look better then anything on PS4.

And metro Redux looks horribly outdated. The levels of geometry on the character models is terrible. The PC version doesn't even look much better then the PS4 version. So unless the PC version is going to use all new assets not seen in the PS4 version you are delusional.

TheFadeForever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 TheFadeForever
@AM-Gamer said:

@TheFadeForever: Yet you are claiming how amazing UT 4 looks when all you have seen is environment detail and concept art. This cracks me up because when people use "photo mode" on infamous SS which adds nothing to assets, hermits claims it's doesn't accurately represent gameplay because camera angles enhanced the pictures. Yet you are basing everything off environmental detail from a viewpoint that won't be seen in game.

You mean something like cows have done with less than a minute video

Yes because people from youtube are rabbit hermits

NoodleFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 NoodleFighter
Member since 2011 • 11795 Posts

@RoboCopISJesus said:

IMO upcoming GFX king contenders:

1. Star Citizen

2. UT

3. Ryse PC

4. Doom 4 PC

5. Witcher3 PC

How can you not include Elite: Dangerous and Dreadnought?

topgunmv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#88 topgunmv
Member since 2003 • 10880 Posts

@AM-Gamer said:

@RoboCopISJesus: Ryse on pc so far as we know uses the same assets. It will just support higher res and higher frames. No it doesn't look better then anything on PS4.

And metro Redux looks horribly outdated. The levels of geometry on the character models is terrible. The PC version doesn't even look much better then the PS4 version. So unless the PC version is going to use all new assets not seen in the PS4 version you are delusional.

The character models in metro use tessellation, in fact the creatures are some of the most detailed character models I've ever seen.

m3dude1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By m3dude1
@AM-Gamer said:

that environment detail isnt even real content, its concept art from development software

GodspellWH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By GodspellWH

@m3dude1 said:

the video in OP is not gameplay, its concept art of a room. Proclaiming king of anything off of concept art is something only herms are dense enough to do. We all know why you didnt post the actual gameplay videos tho.

http://www.pcgameshardware.de/Unreal-Tournament-2014-PC-258710/Videos/16-Minuten-Gameplay-auf-CTF-Map-Face-1131479/

actual gameplay footage

Did anyone actually think the video was actual gameplay? Yes because claiming Graphic King off a trailer that was what less than a minute isn't?

Oh look gameplay footage of people testing a early build of the game

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 AM-Gamer

@TheFadeForever: Many of the people on YouTube looking at UT4 are the same people on SW. It isn't a game that's going to appeal to the masses.

As with UC4 the trailer looked stunning and if it does look like that then I can't wait for the butthurt it will cause. However I do realize gameplay needs to be shown.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 AM-Gamer

@topgunmv: They have outstanding textures but are still low poly. Metro LL does 2 things exceptionally well. Lighting and textures. But that hardly makes up for all its problems.

GodspellWH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By GodspellWH

@m3dude1 said:

that environment detail isnt even real content, its concept art from development software

Can't wait for Epic games real content

TheFadeForever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By TheFadeForever

@AM-Gamer said:

@TheFadeForever: Many of the people on YouTube looking at UT4 are the same people on SW. It isn't a game that's going to appeal to the masses.

As with UC4 the trailer looked stunning and if it does look like that then I can't wait for the butthurt it will cause. However I do realize gameplay needs to be shown.

Yes all those hundreds of people liking the video and those commenting positive things on multiply videos of what was shown are all from SW.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Cranler

@NoodleFighter said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

IMO upcoming GFX king contenders:

1. Star Citizen

2. UT

3. Ryse PC

4. Doom 4 PC

5. Witcher3 PC

How can you not include Elite: Dangerous and Dreadnought?

Didn't Quakecon attendees say that Doom 4 didn't exceed current graphics?

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By AM-Gamer

@TheFadeForever: Last time I checked every comment and like isn't about the graphics. I'm not denying people wont enjoy the game. Anyone who loves twitch shooters will enjoy the game. But what does the likes on YouTube have to do with people thinking the game looks better then every other fps game like you claim?

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 AM-Gamer

@Cranler: They did and 3 of the 5 games on his list have no business being there. But when you are as rabbid as he is he's going to claim any pc game belongs there simply because it's on PC.

TheFadeForever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By TheFadeForever

@AM-Gamer:

Never said anything about the likes having to do with being impressed with graphics.

Don't have to be impress with graphics but the game in general to like it since you know being impress could mean having respect for the game lol. Since the last time I check you can't prove people only impress with the game are somehow fanboys.

ShoTTyMcNaDeS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 ShoTTyMcNaDeS
Member since 2011 • 2784 Posts

I don't want to see one single Cow on this thread bashing PC gamers for bragging about visuals! That is all the PS fanboys talk about anymore. Yet, the PS4 still doesn't have one single game that would make me go out and buy a system. Maybe in 2015 when something mind blowing comes out like UC4, Bloodborne or The Order!!

m3dude1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 m3dude1
@ShoTTyMcNaDeS said:

I don't want to see one single Cow on this thread bashing PC gamers for bragging about visuals! That is all the PS fanboys talk about anymore. Yet, the PS4 still doesn't have one single game that would make me go out and buy a system. Maybe in 2015 when something mind blowing comes out like UC4, Bloodborne or The Order!!

were bashing herms for bragging about visuals based off of concept art