Uncharted 4 and The Order surpass any PC games graphically.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SentientMind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#801  Edited By SentientMind
Member since 2013 • 361 Posts

@scottpsfan14 said:
@miiiiv said:

Cows should stop bringing up KZSF in any discussion about graphics. The game has great character models and animations, that's about it, the environments still have lots of blocky edges and it has some really poor lod distance even though it only renders relatively small playable areas and the inability to not even render these pretty small areas with proper lod distance is striking. Everything that is slightly far away but still in rock throwing distance is either a blurry or covered in fog.

Not saying it doesn't look good overall because it does, but it has some major drawbacks in lod and draw distance which should be taken into consideration. Not having several of light sources that cast shadows at the same time is not a big deal though, most other games don't have that either.

What you don't seem to grasp is that KZSF assets are far beyond Crysis 3's. Far bigger polygon budget. You probably haven't got the game and all your opinions are based on conjecture.

You just don't come across assets that blocky in KZSF no matter how hard you try and find them. And if you do, they are little rocks and smaller details. Any rocks of that size in KZ are far more detailed than that. Also, the texture map is far worse on Crysis 3 rocks. As for draw distance in PS4 games..

It isn't ground breaking on Infamous sure, but the fact is that 11 million polygons per frame are being rendered at any given time on the game. That's a very geometrically dense game.

What you don't seem to grasp is that KZSF's assets aren't far beyond, or even beyond Crysis 3's, because really you just don't know, unless you want to tell us that you've been working for GG all this time. Just with every game, there are good and bad assets. You also don't understand that Crytek can drop the poly count on an asset with little work. There are no next gen or last gen assets, there are only assets. Do you really think the devs are like, "let's put a next gen asset here, and a last gen one here, because this level has too many poly's as it is."

And if that's true, which it isn't, and that's a fact, then GG must have been like, "well.. lets use last gen lighting ie. baked in GI, because the PS4 can't handle realtime"

See, it doesn't go one way and not the other, you're going on assumptions for one thing and discounting the other because it doesn't fit your bias. If you believe that Crysis 3 has last gen assets, then you should also believe that KZ has last gen lighting, because baked in GI, is not the future, and the flat texture grounds in KZ, that's last gen too, and they aren't using tessellation which is why certain surfaces look bad in KZ.

Crysis 3 also must have a higher polygon budget on pc, because it's using tessellation on every plant, and the water, and it has a solution for the trees.

Another thing, though this doesn't involve you, but earlier I mentioned that SW:BF looked better then just about anything, yet M3dude, said it wouldn't look like that, because it was in-engine, rather then in game, but isn't the exact same case as Uncharted 4 ?

All i'm seeing is a lot of hypocrisy..

@miiiiv - you might want to weigh in here.

Nothing beats this..

m3dude1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#802 m3dude1
Member since 2007 • 2334 Posts

@SentientMind said:

What you don't seem to grasp is that KZSF's assets aren't far beyond, or even beyond Crysis 3's, because really you just don't know, unless you want to tell us that you've been working for GG all this time. Just with every game, there are good and bad assets. You also don't understand that Crytek can drop the poly count on an asset with little work. There are no next gen or last gen assets, there are only assets. Do you really think the devs are like, "let's put a next gen asset here, and a last gen one here, because this level has too many poly's as it is."

And if that's true, which it isn't, and that's a fact, then GG must have been like, "well.. lets use last gen lighting ie. baked in GI, because the PS4 can't handle realtime"

See, it doesn't go one way and not the other, you're going on assumptions for one thing and discounting the other because it doesn't fit your bias. If you believe that Crysis 3 has last gen assets, then you should also believe that KZ has last gen lighting, because baked in GI, is not the future, and the flat texture grounds in KZ, that's last gen too, and they aren't using tessellation which is why certain surfaces look bad in KZ.

Crysis 3 also must have a higher polygon budget on pc, because it's using tessellation on every plant, and the water, and it has a solution for the trees.

Another thing, though this doesn't involve you, but earlier I mentioned that SW:BF looked better then just about anything, yet M3dude, said it wouldn't look like that, because it was in-engine, rather then in game, but isn't the exact same case as Uncharted 4 ?

Nothing beats this..

looool. you are clueless

SentientMind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#803  Edited By SentientMind

@m3dude1 said:

@SentientMind said:

Nothing beats this..

looool. you are clueless

No, you are clueless if you didn't know that tessellation has an major effect on that.

BldgIrsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#806 BldgIrsh
Member since 2014 • 3044 Posts

Kill this thread and jump over here.

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/7th-gen-crysis-3-vs-8th-gen-killzone-shadow-fall-31372451/#57

The TC wasn't even about KZ:SF. Its how off-railed it got.

miiiiv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#807  Edited By miiiiv
Member since 2013 • 943 Posts
@scottpsfan14 said:
@miiiiv said:

Cows should stop bringing up KZSF in any discussion about graphics. The game has great character models and animations, that's about it, the environments still have lots of blocky edges and it has some really poor lod distance even though it only renders relatively small playable areas and the inability to not even render these pretty small areas with proper lod distance is striking. Everything that is slightly far away but still in rock throwing distance is either a blurry or covered in fog.

Not saying it doesn't look good overall because it does, but it has some major drawbacks in lod and draw distance which should be taken into consideration. Not having several of light sources that cast shadows at the same time is not a big deal though, most other games don't have that either.

What you don't seem to grasp is that KZSF assets are far beyond Crysis 3's. Far bigger polygon budget. You probably haven't got the game and all your opinions are based on conjecture.

You just don't come across assets that blocky in KZSF no matter how hard you try and find them. And if you do, they are little rocks and smaller details. Any rocks of that size in KZ are far more detailed than that. Also, the texture map is far worse on Crysis 3 rocks. As for draw distance in PS4 games..

It isn't ground breaking on Infamous sure, but the fact is that 11 million polygons per frame are being rendered at any given time on the game. That's a very geometrically dense game.

If KZSF had that much higher poly count than Crysis 3 it would have much less blocky edges than it actually has. When looking closely at a rock like in your picture you can see blocky edges in pretty much every game. Some assets are better in KZSF though like characters. KZSF biggest drawback from a technical standpoint is the draw and lod distance.

Infamous SS is clearly better in that department, as it renders very large environments with real draw distance, it's probably the best looking ps4/xbone game when only considering technical aspects. But even Infamous SS has pretty poor lod distance, even things that are relatively close is is quite blurry and things that are further away are really blurry.

I really don't like the compromises in lod distance, many developers are making these days, especially in shooters.

@SentientMind said:

Nothing beats this..

While Crysis 3 looks great I think Arma 3 is more impressive when all things are considered. But those games have totally different focus points so it's are hard to really compare them to eachother.

KillzoneSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#809 KillzoneSnake
Member since 2012 • 2761 Posts

@Krelian-co said:

@KillzoneSnake said:

Herms have yet to beat Shadow Fall... how they gonna beat Uncharted 4 lol

uncharted is actually a good game?

Yes very good. Very high rated. Nice single, very good co op.

speedfog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#810 speedfog
Member since 2009 • 4966 Posts

Okay okay, but do cows have anything impressive NOW? Like every gen you all claim ownage with something you DON'T even have yet. So you peeps have nothing impressive now. Devs can make it look great now but at the end they maybe need to downgrade it. So it doesn't count.

CloudStrife213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#811 CloudStrife213
Member since 2006 • 430 Posts

This thread just goes to show why cows are considered the worst type of fanboy there is.

TheTruthIsREAL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#812 TheTruthIsREAL
Member since 2013 • 813 Posts

This thread proves how far herms would go to defend their plastics and purchase. This whole thread isn't a war on "information," it's a thread full of fanboys throwing insults at each other while desperately trying to defend their product of choice. If this thread was directed at lems, it'll hit 8 pages max. Herms are the germs of this site and gpuking exposes it. PC fanboys are indeed the worst, and to deny that, makes you as delusional as the you thought TC was. *claps*

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#814 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@sts106mat said:

@CloudStrife213 said:

This thread just goes to show why cows are considered the worst type of fanboy there is.

So true

I bought an Xbox one in January and was truly wowed by Ryse's graphics. It was a real nice jump from 360 graphics, everything very detailed and looked amazing....For me, its about what looks good to the eyes not "how many different light sources there are vs number of shadows" or shit.

A few months ago i bought a PS4, I was underwhelmed by Killzone shadow falls graphics (much more underwhelming was the gameplay experience though).

I also found infamous SS to be underwhelming both graphically and gameplay wise too.

....cows overstate how good the graphics are in their games....so i was expecting more

Do they look good? yes...are they mind blowing.....NO.

calls ryse incredibly looking and says nothing of the craptastic gameplay

says infamous ss looks underwhelming and says it has bad gameplay

lol fakeboy lem, carry on the butthurt.

RyviusARC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#815  Edited By RyviusARC
Member since 2011 • 5708 Posts

@scottpsfan14 said:
But what else do you expect from a game rendering 11 million polys per frame?

ISS does not render 11 million polys per frame.

The 11 million polys statement was the amount used for the level.

The game scales back what you see of the level heavily with lower LOD.

Not sure how much ISS does render at once but it's more likely to be between 1-2 million polys.

m3dude1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#816 m3dude1
Member since 2007 • 2334 Posts

it was not the amount per level....jesus christ

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#818  Edited By Krelian-co

@sts106mat said:

@Krelian-co said:

@sts106mat said:

@CloudStrife213 said:

So true

I bought an Xbox one in January and was truly wowed by Ryse's graphics. It was a real nice jump from 360 graphics, everything very detailed and looked amazing....For me, its about what looks good to the eyes not "how many different light sources there are vs number of shadows" or shit.

A few months ago i bought a PS4, I was underwhelmed by Killzone shadow falls graphics (much more underwhelming was the gameplay experience though).

I also found infamous SS to be underwhelming both graphically and gameplay wise too.

....cows overstate how good the graphics are in their games....so i was expecting more

Do they look good? yes...are they mind blowing.....NO.

calls ryse incredibly looking and says nothing of the craptastic gameplay

says infamous ss looks underwhelming and says it has bad gameplay

lol fakeboy lem, carry on the butthurt.

Not a fakeboy, just offering my personal opinion.

I enjoyed Ryse, played on hardest difficulty the game is a real challenge, survival modes and co-op in the multiplayer are also fun. I really enjoyed the story and finished about 4 times actually

Infamous SS wasn't really my type of game in the first place, the story was boring, but then i didn't play the previous games.

coming from a 360 to Ryse was a huge jump.

coming from Ryse to Killzone or Second Son......was not.

sorry if your feelings are hurt

you fakeboy lems are funny, you talk of of infamous and killzone being "underwhelming" in graphics when they are at least as good as ryse, in fact they are even better but you will never admit it, as for gameplay is funny how only lems defend ryse gameplay when every reviewer and most regular players agree its crap, infamous and killzone are not the greatest but certainly better than ryse.

Carry on the butthuirt and the lies my good fakeboy.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#820  Edited By Krelian-co

@sts106mat said:

@Krelian-co said:

@sts106mat said:

@Krelian-co said:

@sts106mat said:

I enjoyed Ryse, played on hardest difficulty the game is a real challenge, survival modes and co-op in the multiplayer are also fun. I really enjoyed the story and finished about 4 times actually

Infamous SS wasn't really my type of game in the first place, the story was boring, but then i didn't play the previous games.

you fakeboy lems are funny, you talk of of infamous and killzone being "underwhelming" in graphics when they are at least as good as ryse, in fact they are even better but you will never admit it, as for gameplay is funny how only lems defend ryse gameplay when every reviewer and most regular players agree its crap, infamous and killzone are not the greatest but certainly better than ryse.

Carry on the butthuirt and the lies my good fakeboy.

So you didn't read what i said then?

I own both a PS4 and an Xbox one...I am giving my honest opinion. dont like it? who cares? go cry in a corner. I am offering my opinion

Ryse is crap if all you do is play it on recruit difficulty and don't bother trying to maximise execution rewards (because on lower difficulty there is no need or point).

Infamous and killzone may have scored / reviewed better, but i go zero enjoyment from killzone, because especially after playing the super smooth titles like Halo and titanfall, the gameplay just feels like an insult.

As for Infamous, I already said, it's not my type of game in the first place and it does look nice, the effects and lighting are superb......what i said was "i was underwhelmed" by the graphics....I was, the character is very small on screen, the world is dead...not my fault i didn't enjoy it.

Finished work for the day, off home to play some Murdered soul suspect later on my PS4, after a few laps of nurburgring in forza 5.

stay mad

bu bu bu i has a ps4!!! my fakeboy bs is legit!!!

xD

Ripsaw1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#821 Ripsaw1994
Member since 2013 • 196 Posts

@Gue1 said:

@bublover1 said:

Indeed. It's like your wife that took you until marriage to finally have sex with had sex with a stranger she just met today. You feel like a sucker.

In the same way, PC gamers shell out $5000 to buy components that are weaker than the PS4. They feel like a sucker.

oh man that example hit very close to home and now you're making me feel depressed (like if I already wasn't). I had this girlfriend I was really in love with and it took me months to do anything with her but then when we broke up she ended up pregnant in like a week from another guy. -___-

This could be the most beta, borderline autistic thing i've ever read on a gaming forum.
On topic: Pretty sad that i dished out $20,000 on my pc only to have it surpassed in a matter of weeks by the PS4 god console :/

Pray_to_me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#823 Pray_to_me
Member since 2011 • 4041 Posts

@sts106mat said:

@Krelian-co said:

@sts106mat said:

@Krelian-co said:

@sts106mat said:

@Krelian-co said:

@sts106mat said:

xD

You're still a MS puppet. I had a 360 last gen and I thought it was trash.

shurns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#824  Edited By shurns
Member since 2006 • 286 Posts

@sts106mat: So having both consoles automatically makes you unbiased?

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#825 Krelian-co

@Pray_to_me said:

@sts106mat said:

@Krelian-co said:

@sts106mat said:

@Krelian-co said:

@sts106mat said:

@Krelian-co said:

@sts106mat said:

xD

pretty much he can't get the point.

gpuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#826 gpuking
Member since 2004 • 3914 Posts

You know it is a bit unfair to compare UC4 and The Order to Crysis 3 since the latter can't even get pass KZSF and Infamous graphics. It's simply no competition here. I'm pretty certain tho at a certain point of time a PC game built with a high end gpu in mind would surpass UC4, but that game is not even remotely detected on the horizon yet. Crysis 4, Metro 2035, BF5 maybe? But by then we'll have God of war 4, QD's new game, GG's new game and TLOU2 thrown in for measure, if the leap from UC1 to UC3 is any indication, it's gonna be another wild ride. The cycle would repeat again towards the end cycle of gen 8 where PC games should look substantially better, but hey we all know the inevitable horn of PS5 and Xbox "xtreme" would follow shortly after;).

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#827 Jankarcop
Member since 2011 • 11058 Posts

PC currently and for the rest of the gen will have the best gfx.

Its going to be like all other gens.

miiiiv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#828  Edited By miiiiv

@scottpsfan14 said:
@miiiiv said:
@scottpsfan14 said:
@miiiiv said:

If KZSF had that much higher poly count than Crysis 3 it would have much less blocky edges than it actually has. When looking closely at a rock like in your picture you can see blocky edges in pretty much every game. Some assets are better in KZSF though like characters. KZSF biggest drawback from a technical standpoint is the draw and lod distance.

Infamous SS is clearly better in that department, as it renders very large environments with real draw distance, it's probably the best looking ps4/xbone game when only considering technical aspects. But even Infamous SS has pretty poor lod distance, even things that are relatively close is is quite blurry and things that are further away are really blurry.

I really don't like the compromises in lod distance, many developers are making these days, especially in shooters.

@SentientMind said:

Nothing beats this..

While Crysis 3 looks great I think Arma 3 is more impressive when all things are considered. But those games have totally different focus points so it's are hard to really compare them to eachother.

What you also have to remember about ARMA III is that it is a PC exclusive with no console restraints. However, I have to disagree that ARMA is a more advanced game all round than Crysis 3. It's assets are not exactly ground breaking. It's lighting is going for something different than Crysis 3, a more photo-realistic approach. But the actual lighting tech in Crysis 3 is leagues ahead. The LOD distance and over all polygons on display in ARMA will be more however. But I doubt it's as much as Infamous. The reason Infamous has LOD problems is because the secondary LOD was noticeably worse than the primary one. Also the transition is instantaneous without fade in. So it is a very noticeable pop in. They should have made more in between LOD's and faded in between them much less abruptly. That would have meant more time developing LOD assets on the devs part, but it would have payed off to the end user. But what else do you expect from a game rendering 11 million polys per frame? There will always be compromises with LOD's in a world that geometrically dense.

To put it another way, if you increased the draw distance of ISS by only 30 meters radius more than what it already is for example, that would add at least 5 million polygons to render most likely. That would also take a lot more GPU power too. It depends what you are going for. Sucker punch had a certain polygon budget to work with. They could of either made a less geometrically dense world and increased the draw distance a lot, or make a very dense world, and have a worse draw distance. And if they put the time and effort in, make more LOD's and transition them better to minimize noticeable pop in.

Infamous SS's environments, while looking really good and are large in size, aren't that overly detailed and that together with the pretty poor lod distance really don't add upp to a very high polygon count. I don't trust developer's claims, especially these days. Arma 3 on the other hand has some of the best draw and lod distance of any game, great graphics considering the massive scale, vast environments, and can have over a hundred players/nps at once, with a powerful gaming rig.
I know which one of those two games I would bet my money on when it comes to total polygon count per frame.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#829  Edited By kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts

@Jankarcop said:

Will be funny when UC4 wins every graphics award ever created next year and herms do nothing but make excuses and damage control.

I look forward to it, someone should book mark this thread for delusional Herms to look back on when all of their BS doesn't pan out.

SentientMind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#830 SentientMind

@kinectthedots:

Yeah, but there's SW:BF coming out for pc, then there's Star Citizen, which by this time next year, should be unbelievable, especially with the high poly character models most likely coming in August. I also heard about a game called Get Even which is supposed to be impressive, but who knows on that one. Besides that though, the Order and UC4 look more impressive then current pc games, but we'll have to see.

Here's SW:BF and Star Citizen. We're definitely getting into photo realism pretty soon here.

@miiiiv : Arma really does look impressive, especially for the ridiculous level sizes. I also heard that Infamous' whole map is 11m poly's. You probably have a few million on screen at once. I remember Crysis 2 having a part with like 3m in one scene on pc, and I'm sure Crysis 3 blows C2 out of the water.

miiiiv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#831 miiiiv
@kinectthedots said:

@Jankarcop said:

Will be funny when UC4 wins every graphics award ever created next year and herms do nothing but make excuses and damage control.

I look forward to it, someone should book mark this thread for delusional Herms to look back on when all of their BS doesn't pan out.

Graphics awards are much about graphics relative to which hardware they are running on. Therefore Halo 4 won many awards for best graphics. They are also about art style, as Okami has won many awards.
It's not just about the technically most advanced graphics of any game, if it were, it wouldn't be a matter of anyone's opinion and it would always be a pc game, every year.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#832  Edited By Jankarcop

@kinectthedots said:

@Jankarcop said:

You said the same thing about UC2 and UC3, and they didn't look better than many PC titles.

You'd think after PC having the best gfx every gen so far you'd kind of get a clue...

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#833  Edited By kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts

@Jankarcop said:

@kinectthedots said:

@Jankarcop said:

You said the same thing about UC2 and UC3, and they didn't look better than many PC titles.

You'd think after PC having the best gfx every gen so far you'd kind of get a clue...

First of all you have me confused with someone else because I didn't say anything about UC2 or UC3 as far a graphics are concerned, actually I was never even interested in UC3 and have never even played it FYI.

Also UC2 won best graphics award in GS in 2009 and pretty much every where else as well. Hermits can spam textures and resolution all day but it won't change the fundamental building blocks that go into making a game look good and play a certain way.

The highest framerate in the world won't help a game look good if it plays like a glitched out side show robot. This is why Crysis was the last PC (former) exclusive to unanimously will all graphics awards across the industry. You guys could beat your chest and point to professional opinion as evidence to support your boasts then but now all you guys can do is make excuses and play the role of victims lol.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#834 Jankarcop

@kinectthedots said:

@Jankarcop said:

@kinectthedots said:

@Jankarcop said:

First of all you have me confused with someone else because I didn't say anything about UC2 or UC3 as far a graphics are concerned, actually I was never even interested in UC3 and have never even played it FYI.

Also UC2 won best graphics award in GS in 2009 and pretty much every where else as well. Hermits can spam textures and resolution all day but it won't change the fundamental building blocks that go into making a game look good and play a certain way.

The highest framerate in the world won't help a game look good if it plays like a glitched out side show robot. This is why Crysis was the last PC (former) exclusive to unanimously will all graphics awards across the industry. You guys could beat your chest and point to professional opinion as evidence to support your boasts then but now all you guys can do is make excuses and play the role of victims lol.

UC2 looked like garbage compared to PC games. Don't make people post direct feeds, it wasn't even close.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#835 lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

WOW 6 days and 17 hours ago TC made this thread and up untill now there is no hermit that could debunk TC! this thread must be a pain in the ass, you'll have your better looking games pc spreadsheet race, but for now the Order beats you! in overall look animations, GFX, cloth physics, particle effects! etc etc etc

now benchmark your pc and don't worry

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#836 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

@lglz1337 said:

WOW 6 days and 17 hours ago TC made this thread and up untill now there is no hermit that could debunk TC! this thread must be a pain in the ass, you'll have your better looking games pc spreadsheet race, but for now the Order beats you! in overall look animations, GFX, cloth physics, particle effects! etc etc etc

now benchmark your pc and don't worry

i remember when trolling took thinking and wit, now it's everyone console fanboy under the floorboards coming out in a race to see who can act the closest to the intellect of a head of lettuce

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#837  Edited By Suppaman100
Member since 2013 • 5250 Posts

@Krelian-co said:

@Pray_to_me said:

@sts106mat said:

@Krelian-co said:

@sts106mat said:

@Krelian-co said:

@sts106mat said:

@Krelian-co said:

@sts106mat said:

xD

Lol stsmat is probaby one of the most butthurt lemmings on this board.

He can't seem to understand that PS4 has better hardware and thus will have/has the best looking games.

And LOL at his avatar, does he know that Titanfall 2 is coming to PS4? (edit: Lol that's another pathetic lem)

Pathetic lemmings

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#838 lglz1337

@wis3boi: did i hurt your feelings ?

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#839 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

@lglz1337 said:

@wis3boi: did i hurt your feelings ?

stop self projecting your shortcomings onto others, it'll help you later

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#840 lglz1337

@wis3boi: curse more.. lol you probably type with salt in your eyes.

it's ok i will hold your hand

Caseytappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#842  Edited By Caseytappy
Member since 2005 • 2199 Posts

@lglz1337 said:

pc master race can you prove TC wrong ?

show da pics i already expected some, but the only thing i see is crying

Why ?

At any hint of proof Cows would just do what they do for generations now, close their eyes, stick fingers in their ears and start shouting the rest is jelly .

I mean what's the use of trying to disproof the Cow claims that mid range laptop hardware is able to outperform top range PC hardware graphically, it makes no sense to anyone using a normal brain .

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#843  Edited By Krelian-co

@sts106mat said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@Krelian-co said:

@Pray_to_me said:

@sts106mat said:

@Krelian-co said:

@sts106mat said:

@Krelian-co said:

xD

Lol stsmat is probaby one of the most butthurt lemmings on this board.

He can't seem to understand that PS4 has better hardware and thus will have/has the best looking games.

And LOL at his avatar, does he know that Titanfall 2 is coming to PS4? (edit: Lol that's another pathetic lem)

Pathetic lemmings

@Krelian-co Proven wrong - loser cow

@Suppaman100 that's rich coming from you, one of the biggest cretins on the board

why am I butthurt? i have both machines so can play all the games available on each console. it seems you are unable to accept other people have their own OPINIONS

Lol at the people responding to my photo with "teh bias"

This entire forum is full of biased fucking posts. Yes i was a lem last gen, this gen i chose to get both machines so i can enjoy the best games on both consoles. Definitely think the XB1 has the better line up at the moment, but expect that to change when the Last of Us arrives.

i needn't say "lol no ryse looks better" if i didn't prefer its look to KZ / ISS. What difference does it make?......I own them both. If one game looks better than the other in my opinion..i'll say so. It just so happens that a lot of the industry articles agree with my opinion on Ryse. It was called the best looking next gen game, by many sites. Infamous / KZ weren't named "best looking game" by as many. At the end of the day, it's all just opinion as to what "looks better".

If uncharted comes out and is the best looking game ever, yeah, i am gonna get that and say i think it's the best looking game ever.

All i was offering was my opinion. If i had gone from my 360 to Infamous or killzone, perhaps i'd have been underwhelmed by Ryse.

stop crying fakeboy, we all know you are a butthurt lem, you can say all you want, your bs is meaningless because everyone knows that.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#844 lglz1337

@Caseytappy: words all i see is words, but no gifs that beats this CGI looking game the Order 1886.

KillzoneSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#845 KillzoneSnake
Member since 2012 • 2761 Posts

Fact is there is no PC game that looks CGI during gameplay. Only the Order. And Uncharted 4 should have no problem surpassing it... play BF4 at 8k res for all i care, graphics not CGI level.

jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#846  Edited By jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25255 Posts

@KillzoneSnake said:

Fact is there is no PC game that looks CGI during gameplay. Only the Order. And Uncharted 4 should have no problem surpassing it... play BF4 at 8k res for all i care, graphics not CGI level.

This looks okay:

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#847  Edited By super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

@KillzoneSnake said:

Just because a game looks amazing doesn't mean that it looks like CGI. I really hope you are joking.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#848 Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15569 Posts

This topic hasn't been locked... why?

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points