Uncharted 4 and The Order surpass any PC games graphically.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by gpuking (2890 posts) -

E3 is over and we've all got a taste of what's coming soon on PC and consoles. Have to admit there are so many impressive games shown this year it's a very prospering future for everyone. Games like Driveclub, AC Unity, Batman, The Witcher 3, Division and even COD advanced Warfare have consistently wowed me for their respective graphical features. But non of them has displayed the sheer level of graphical oomph as Uncharted 4 and The Order have. Those two games are on another level, more so for Uncharted 4. They can easily be mistaken as CGI but are rendered realtime. What really propel them ahead of the rest are not super resolution or fps, but the astonishingly pristine lighting, shadowing, skin shaders, intricate details, complex materials, post processing balance and last but not the least, life like animations. Everything is orchestrated in a perfect graphical harmony if you will, there is no noticeable flaws or sore spots, ND and RAD are truly masters of their craftsmanship. PC games such as Crysis 3, Star Citizen may have a slew of graphical features but non have created such a CGI like feel to me. So, if one would to measure game graphics on a most CGI like experience then UC4 and The Order surely surpass anything that's out there.

#2 Posted by bublover1 (129 posts) -

Indeed. It's like your wife that took you until marriage to finally have sex with had sex with a stranger she just met today. You feel like a sucker.

In the same way, PC gamers shell out $5000 to buy components that are weaker than the PS4. They feel like a sucker.

#4 Edited by PonchoTaco (2175 posts) -

How to Train Your Dragon 2 had really good graphics too.

Good movie by the way.

#5 Posted by misterpmedia (3468 posts) -

lol you can already tell from that topic title this thread won't go down well.

#6 Posted by IgGy621985 (4817 posts) -

Well, I'm glad consoles finally managed to surpass Crysis 1 graphics. It took only 7 years.

#7 Posted by blackace (20890 posts) -

LMAO!!! First good laugh of the day. Thanks TC.

Donald Duck Laughing

#8 Posted by uninspiredcup (9015 posts) -

But Crysis 3 looks better.

#9 Edited by Gue1 (10223 posts) -

@bublover1 said:

Indeed. It's like your wife that took you until marriage to finally have sex with had sex with a stranger she just met today. You feel like a sucker.

In the same way, PC gamers shell out $5000 to buy components that are weaker than the PS4. They feel like a sucker.

oh man that example hit very close to home and now you're making me feel depressed (like if I already wasn't). I had this girlfriend I was really in love with and it took me months to do anything with her but then when we broke up she ended up pregnant in like a week from another guy. -___-

#10 Posted by GreySeal9 (24513 posts) -

@Gue1 said:

@bublover1 said:

oh man that example hit very close to home and now you're making me feel depressed (like if I already wasn't). I had this girlfriend I was really in love with and it took me months to do anything with her but then when we broke up she ended up pregnant in like a week from another guy. -___-

TMI

#11 Posted by Blabadon (26672 posts) -

Suuuuuuuure

#12 Posted by Crypt_mx (4147 posts) -

lol no TC go home you're drunk. Those are both 2015 titles and we already have PC games that look just as good or better, what happens when we get better hardware out in 2015 xD?

#13 Posted by happyduds77 (1488 posts) -

I am gonna be honest with everybody and say The Order 1886 looked better than everything I played before graphically.

Uncharted has yet to prove itself.

#14 Edited by lglz1337 (3855 posts) -

yup spot on, nicely executed thread TC

however this will obviously rustle some jimmies in the pc master race camp!

right? they will tell you ps4 has a weak laptop CPU, but what they don't tell you is ps4 is build in perfect harmony!

@lostrib and @MonsieurX

UC4 and the order does indeed look better than any XposBone and PC game!

Titan uppercut delivered, now it's your turn pc master race!

i'll wait!

#15 Edited by bublover1 (129 posts) -

@Gue1 said:

@bublover1 said:

The problem is that you want a relationship at this time and age.

Let me direct you to one of my favorite websites on the web: menarebetterthanwomen.com

I suggest you read his book. It's life-changing.

#16 Edited by AmazonAngry (945 posts) -

@bublover1: ROFLMAO! No PC beggar spent 5k on a rig. They're the poorest group in the gaming consuming.

But anyway, yes, UC4 and The Order have surpassed PC graphically. This is widely accepted.

#17 Posted by gpuking (2890 posts) -

@bublover1

Couldn't have said it better myself sir, best analogy of the week.

#18 Posted by DEadliNE-Zero0 (2929 posts) -

They tried making the The Order more open ended instead of a 45 second long corridor. The PS4 dev kit crashed.

#19 Posted by bublover1 (129 posts) -

@amazonangry said:

@bublover1: ROFLMAO! No PC beggar spent 5k on a rig. They're the poorest group in the gaming consuming.

But anyway, yes, UC4 and The Order have surpassed PC graphically. This is widely accepted.

No, you are asshurt about how powerful the PS4 is and you're trying to make excuses.

It's like a 60 IQ person failing his math exam after studying 24/7 for 5 weeks straight and then saying, "ROFLMAO! I didn't even study for this exam."

#20 Edited by Jeager_Titan (947 posts) -

Whats up with you console plebs and graphics recently? And prepare to be disappointed cause a downgrade in coming for the mentioned games. lol order 800p 30fps.

#21 Edited by lglz1337 (3855 posts) -

@jeager_titan: 1 jimmie rustled confirmed TC

#22 Edited by melonfarmerz (1189 posts) -

What's wrong with the general population of SW? You will never see stupid threads like these on any other forum. And lol keep dreaming

#23 Posted by wolverine4262 (19398 posts) -

Even if thats true, those games are at least a year or more away.

#24 Posted by Jeager_Titan (947 posts) -

@lglz1337: I don't need to. Other will do it for me. Just wait they will come. lol

#25 Edited by Cloud_imperium (3759 posts) -

Yeah , we hear that everyday and every generation .

BTW Multiple graphics related threads everyday from Sony fanboys make rest of console gamers look like graphics whores .

#26 Edited by lglz1337 (3855 posts) -

@melonfarmerz: TC fact straight up pushed you inside a bin of salt!

#27 Posted by speedfreak48t5p (8226 posts) -

No.

#28 Posted by lglz1337 (3855 posts) -

@jeager_titan: just wait untill titan is 150 bucks LOL

#29 Posted by gpuking (2890 posts) -

And when is Star Citizen out again? Close to never? The Order comes out in 8 months tho.

#31 Posted by Jeager_Titan (947 posts) -

@Cloud_imperium said:

BTW Multiple graphics related threads everyday from Sony fanboys make rest of console gamers look like graphics whores .

Yup pretty much this. There is already a thread like this and I don't know why the mods aren't locking this one up.

#32 Edited by Jeager_Titan (947 posts) -

@lglz1337 said:

@jeager_titan: just wait untill titan is 150 bucks LOL

Yeah anything related to titans are overrated.lol

#33 Posted by DEadliNE-Zero0 (2929 posts) -

@jeager_titan said:

Whats up with you console plebs and graphics recently? And prepare to be disappointed cause a downgrade in coming for the mentioned games. lol order 800p 30fps.

Peasants realized there's nothing left their consoles can't do that PC can's do better, faster, and more convinient. So they're using the sales, better graphics, last remaining exclusives they have left card. Also, the know they can't win in res or frame rate, so use gfx.

#34 Posted by Cloud_imperium (3759 posts) -

@bublover1 said:

@Cloud_imperium said:

Yeah, it doesn't feel good being on the receiving end of the ass-spanking, does it?

It's like a ghey guy raping you and you want revenge. Now you're going to rape the ghey dude 10x harder than he did you.

If you were trying to sound very smart with that comment then , you'll be disappointed to hear the truth .

#35 Posted by melonfarmerz (1189 posts) -

@lglz1337: lol seriously? Cows are so dumb its not even worth my time to argue in this thread necuase you'll just deny deny deny then cherry pick

#36 Posted by DeathLordCrime (237 posts) -

@gpuking:

#37 Posted by bublover1 (129 posts) -

@Cloud_imperium said:

@bublover1 said:

@Cloud_imperium said:

Yeah, it doesn't feel good being on the receiving end of the ass-spanking, does it?

It's like a ghey guy raping you and you want revenge. Now you're going to rape the ghey dude 10x harder than he did you.

If you were trying to sound very smart with that comment then , you'll be disappointed to hear the truth .

Don't worry. I'll be sure to buy some asspain cream for you at Walgreens later today.

#38 Posted by lglz1337 (3855 posts) -

@melonfarmerz: and this is where pc master race ends up cursing, crying, ignoring!

LMFAO infinite

#39 Edited by AzatiS (7656 posts) -

Ah little consolites you never learn...

Youll see when Witcher 3 comes out let alone a modded GTA 5 ... Then youll learn your lesson once again

#40 Posted by lglz1337 (3855 posts) -

pc master race can you prove TC wrong ?

show da pics i already expected some, but the only thing i see is crying

#41 Edited by lglz1337 (3855 posts) -

@AzatiS: nope the witcher looks like a game

the order and UC4 look like CGI

CGI always win

#42 Edited by Cloud_imperium (3759 posts) -

I don't know why everyone thinks that Order 1886 looks impressive . I didn't like those grey colors everywhere in the demo , which was extremely underwhelming . What's the point in shooting someone when you're going to be owned by him in cutscene anyway . It is on rail shooter at best . Uncharted 4 looks way better (if that's really an actual footage) but even that isn't better looking than some existing PC games , let alone upcoming games .

Lot of things in Star Citizen are still placeholders and yet it looks super impressive . Better than anything out there on consoles and extremely fun to play .

#44 Posted by AzatiS (7656 posts) -

@lglz1337 said:

CGI always win

So you trying to say me that current PCs cant produce that quality of a CGI like games ? Man you are funny dude !

#45 Posted by ZombeGoast (437 posts) -

Yeah sure you just need to focus on making the game as linear as possible and use all the resources available.

#46 Posted by FreedomFreeLife (2544 posts) -

CUT SCENES, CUT SCENES AND MORE CUT SCENES... HOW ABOUT GAMEPLAY VIDEOS??!?!!! OH WAIT... YOU DON´T HAVE

#47 Posted by The_Stand_In (396 posts) -

@gpuking said:

And when is Star Citizen out again? Close to never? The Order comes out in 8 months tho.

Close to never? You can play part of the pre-apha (dogfighting) right now... And it looks great at a scale The Order can only dream of. Star Citizen doesn't have to use tricks like fog, lower resolution, or corridors with very few AI and mostly scripted events to look good because it isn't limited by 2011 hardware.

#48 Edited by happyduds77 (1488 posts) -

@Cloud_imperium said:

I don't know why everyone thinks that Order 1886 looks impressive . I didn't like those grey colors everywhere in the demo , which was extremely underwhelming . What's the point in shooting someone when you're going to be owned by him in cutscene anyway . It is on rail shooter at best . Uncharted 4 looks way better (if that's really an actual footage) but even that isn't better looking than some existing PC games , let alone upcoming games .

Lot of things in Star Citizen are still placeholders and yet it looks super impressive . Better than anything out there on consoles and extremely fun to play .

C'mon dude. That's not true and you know it.

#49 Posted by lglz1337 (3855 posts) -

@AzatiS: prove it!

#50 Edited by DeathLordCrime (237 posts) -

@lglz1337 said:

CGI always win

ok? People thought Star Citizen looks CGI as well from the trailers lol