Two new characters revealed for PS All Stars

• 159 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

JohnnyCageMK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 JohnnyCageMK
Member since 2012 • 4365 Posts

[QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="lx_theo"] So their bad because you hate the fanbase for no good reason? Try a different approach. lx_theo
thats not what i said at all. you should probably learn to read instead of trying to put words in other people's mouths.

You called all Sony fans blind idiots. You're generalizing. People only put forth illogical arguments like generalizations when they dislike the group they are generalizing. Your language here and general history leads to very obvious conclusion that the extent you dislike Sony fans is the extent of hate. If you really think those generalizations are true, then that's only more proof that your hatred for them has influenced you that much. I know you'll try to put this idea down as untrue, but it is very logical and has a high likeliness of being true, whether you like it or not. Sorry if I can put two and two together and you apparently are incapable of that.

oh-he-mad.jpg

lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52 lx_theo
Member since 2010 • 6211 Posts

[QUOTE="lx_theo"][QUOTE="JohnnyCageMK"]

Where are the good ones?

JohnnyCageMK

As usual, your butthurt puts you in a situation in which you cannot argue. They all are. That is the fact of the matter.

Drake is cool but the rest? :lol:

When Raiden is the 2nd best character you know the roster is bad.

But again, you only proclaim again an opinion not shared by the audience this is made for. Try again?
mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts
[QUOTE="lx_theo"][QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="lx_theo"] So their bad because you hate the fanbase for no good reason? Try a different approach.

thats not what i said at all. you should probably learn to read instead of trying to put words in other people's mouths.

You called all Sony fans blind idiots. You're generalizing. People only put forth illogical arguments like generalizations when they dislike the group they are generalizing. Your language here and general history leads to very obvious conclusion that the extent you dislike Sony fans is the extent of hate. If you really think those generalizations are true, then that's only more proof that your hatred for them has influenced you that much. I know you'll try to put this idea down as untrue, but it is very logical and has a high likeliness of being true, whether you like it or not. Sorry if I can put two and two together and you apparently are incapable of that.

again with the assumptions and putting words in people's mouths. you shouldn't get so angry over the internet bro. you're really bad at arguing. :lol:
lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 lx_theo

[QUOTE="lx_theo"][QUOTE="mems_1224"] thats not what i said at all. you should probably learn to read instead of trying to put words in other people's mouths. JohnnyCageMK

oh-he-mad.jpg

sirdan.gif Yep, I'm so mad I used logic.
mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 mems_1224
[QUOTE="JohnnyCageMK"]

[QUOTE="lx_theo"] As usual, your butthurt puts you in a situation in which you cannot argue. They all are. That is the fact of the matter.lx_theo

But again, you only proclaim again an opinion not shared by the audience this is made for. Try again?

yea, but little kids like anything, thats the audience this game was made for.
JohnnyCageMK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 JohnnyCageMK

[QUOTE="JohnnyCageMK"]

[QUOTE="lx_theo"] As usual, your butthurt puts you in a situation in which you cannot argue. They all are. That is the fact of the matter.lx_theo

What audience is that? Most of the roster is unknowns or from franchises that bomb in sales. People want Snake, Crash, Spyro, Lara Croft, FF characters. You know the franchises that actually made the PS brand popular.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 mems_1224
[QUOTE="JohnnyCageMK"]

[QUOTE="lx_theo"] You called all Sony fans blind idiots. You're generalizing. People only put forth illogical arguments like generalizations when they dislike the group they are generalizing. Your language here and general history leads to very obvious conclusion that the extent you dislike Sony fans is the extent of hate. If you really think those generalizations are true, then that's only more proof that your hatred for them has influenced you that much. I know you'll try to put this idea down as untrue, but it is very logical and has a high likeliness of being true, whether you like it or not. Sorry if I can put two and two together and you apparently are incapable of that.lx_theo

oh-he-mad.jpg

your logic is extremely flawed
lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 lx_theo
[QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="lx_theo"][QUOTE="mems_1224"] thats not what i said at all. you should probably learn to read instead of trying to put words in other people's mouths.

again with the assumptions and putting words in people's mouths. you shouldn't get so angry over the internet bro. you're really bad at arguing. :lol:

Says the person who uses generalizations as their argument. Well, you've devolved into your usual troll tactics again. You actually have some logic to back up why mine is wrong? Or is proclaiming it enough like it is for everything with you? :lol:
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts
[QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="mems_1224"] yea, but playstation fans are blind idiots who will play anything sony gives them. that doesn't make it good. it doesnt change the fact that the name of the game is misleading. it has all stars in the title and i have yet to see any.

At least we get more than three rehashes every year and free online. If cows are idiots lems are in a whole other idiocy level.

:lol: i have every system, i have yet to find a reason to turn on my ps3 this year. enjoy playing your ripoffs, ill be playing real games

It's not my problem that you have low standards.
lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 lx_theo

oh-he-mad.jpg

mems_1224

Prove it. Because I put forth logic. You haven't put forth a semblance of it.
mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 mems_1224
[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] At least we get more than three rehashes every year and free online. If cows are idiots lems are in a whole other idiocy level.

:lol: i have every system, i have yet to find a reason to turn on my ps3 this year. enjoy playing your ripoffs, ill be playing real games

:lol: whatever helps you sleep at night
mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 mems_1224
[QUOTE="lx_theo"][QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="lx_theo"] sirdan.gif Yep, I'm so mad I used logic.

you didn't put forth any logic. your just rambled and made assumptions
JohnnyCageMK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 JohnnyCageMK

[QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] At least we get more than three rehashes every year and free online. If cows are idiots lems are in a whole other idiocy level. kuraimen

Most PS3 exclusives just ain't very good brah.

lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 lx_theo

JohnnyCageMK

What audience is that? Most of the roster is unknowns or from franchises that bomb in sales. People want Snake, Crash, Spyro, Lara Croft, FF characters. You know the franchises that actually made the PS brand popular.

Playstation fans. There are many who love inFamous, Uncharted, MediEvil, LittleBigPlanet, Metal Gear Solid, Ratchet & Clank, Jak & Daxter, Sly Cooper, Bioshock, and many more. Do you really think you know what Playstation fans like? :lol:
lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 lx_theo
[QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="lx_theo"][QUOTE="mems_1224"] your logic is extremely flawed

Yet its flawed. How very you to to contradict yourself. Okay, so generalizing and attacking a whole group of people as your sole basis for why they are bad is a completely rational argument for someone to make? Okay, got it. No problem there. :lol:
mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 mems_1224
[QUOTE="lx_theo"] Do you really think you know what Playstation fans like? :lol:

mediocre games?
lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 lx_theo
[QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="lx_theo"] Do you really think you know what Playstation fans like? :lol:

mediocre games?

Says the person who plays Halo! :lol:
JohnnyCageMK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 JohnnyCageMK

[QUOTE="JohnnyCageMK"]

[QUOTE="lx_theo"] But again, you only proclaim again an opinion not shared by the audience this is made for. Try again?lx_theo

Playstation fans. There are many who love inFamous, Uncharted, MediEvil, LittleBigPlanet, Metal Gear Solid, Ratchet & Clank, Jak & Daxter, Sly Cooper, Bioshock, and many more. Do you really think you know what Playstation fans like? :lol:

So Drake and a bunch of d-list nobodies :lol:

NoirLamia777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#69 NoirLamia777
Member since 2012 • 3180 Posts

At least they are first-party characters. Starhawk sucked, hopefully Emmett's fighting style is fun. I've been enjoying Gravity Rush, a little wobbly but still fun. Kat is a great character and will be excited to see some gameplay with her.

lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 lx_theo

JohnnyCageMK

That all you got? Proclaim their nobodies despite each having a considerable following and fanbase? Yep, thought as much.
mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 mems_1224
[QUOTE="lx_theo"][QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="lx_theo"] Prove it. Because I put forth logic. You haven't put forth a semblance of it.

Yet its flawed. How very you to to contradict yourself. Okay, so generalizing and attacking a whole group of people as your sole basis for why they are bad is a completely rational argument for someone to make? Okay, got it. No problem there. :lol:

yes, what you claimed was logic was flawed, because it wasn't logic, just butthurt. clearly you took it personally. if you like crappy games then you only have yourself to blame dude. im mostly here talking about the crappy characters yet you choose to focus on my saying playstation fans are idiots. if thats not butthurt idk what is. enjoy your generic smash bros clone
mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 mems_1224
[QUOTE="lx_theo"][QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="lx_theo"] Do you really think you know what Playstation fans like? :lol:

mediocre games?

which isn't a mediocre franchise. its critically acclaimed and has a community that loves and supports it. unlike all sony games.
_Cadbury_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#73 _Cadbury_
Member since 2006 • 2936 Posts
Look at all the haters flooding the thread :lol: I love how invested people are in a game they won't even buy. Characters are kinda weird but I'm sure there will be people out there who love them. It's a good sign of more dlc characters to come.
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 kuraimen
its critically acclaimed and has a community that loves and supports it.mems_1224
So is GT5 and you call it mediocre.
mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 mems_1224
[QUOTE="_Cadbury_"]Look at all the haters flooding the thread :lol: I love how invested people are in a game they won't even buy.

kinda like kuraimen and all the cows in any thread with halo on it? ;)
lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 lx_theo
[QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="lx_theo"][QUOTE="mems_1224"] you didn't put forth any logic. your just rambled and made assumptions

yes, what you claimed was logic was flawed, because it wasn't logic, just butthurt. clearly you took it personally. if you like crappy games then you only have yourself to blame dude. im mostly here talking about the crappy characters yet you choose to focus on my saying playstation fans are idiots. if thats not butthurt idk what is. enjoy your generic smash bros clone

I took it personally? Nah, its hard to take anything you say seriously let alone personally. And its shame you don't realize that the argument you put forward for why it was a bad roster was that the characters and games were bad and only popular because their fans are stupid (brilliant logic there).
mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 mems_1224
[QUOTE="mems_1224"]its critically acclaimed and has a community that loves and supports it.kuraimen

:lol: racing games :lol: most racing games suck, especially racing sims.
JohnnyCageMK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 JohnnyCageMK

[QUOTE="JohnnyCageMK"]

[QUOTE="lx_theo"] Playstation fans. There are many who love inFamous, Uncharted, MediEvil, LittleBigPlanet, Metal Gear Solid, Ratchet & Clank, Jak & Daxter, Sly Cooper, Bioshock, and many more. Do you really think you know what Playstation fans like? :lol:lx_theo

That all you got? Proclaim their nobodies despite each having a considerable following and fanbase? Yep, thought as much.

All you did was name dead franchises and MGS doesn't really count for this since its Raiden and not Snake. Big Daddy being in is very random since Bioshock is a multiplat that's not really associated with any platform more than the other.

JohnnyCageMK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 JohnnyCageMK

[QUOTE="mems_1224"]its critically acclaimed and has a community that loves and supports it.kuraimen

Compared to Forza it is. I have both games and Forza kills it.

lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 lx_theo
[QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="lx_theo"][QUOTE="mems_1224"] mediocre games?

which isn't a mediocre franchise. its critically acclaimed and has a community that loves and supports it. unlike all sony games.

Nope, its mediocre. So I proclaimed! (Mocking your logic, since you're not smart enough to figure that out)
mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 mems_1224
[QUOTE="lx_theo"][QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="lx_theo"] Yet its flawed. How very you to to contradict yourself. Okay, so generalizing and attacking a whole group of people as your sole basis for why they are bad is a completely rational argument for someone to make? Okay, got it. No problem there. :lol:

I took it personally? Nah, its hard to take anything you say seriously let alone personally. And its shame you don't realize that the argument you put forward for why it was a bad roster was that the characters and games were bad and only popular because their fans are stupid (brilliant logic there).

clearly you took it seriously or else you wouldn't be focusing on that one thing. its a bad roster because its mostly crappy characters and characters people dont even remember.
_Cadbury_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#82 _Cadbury_
Member since 2006 • 2936 Posts
[QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="_Cadbury_"]Look at all the haters flooding the thread :lol: I love how invested people are in a game they won't even buy.

Why would I care what kuraimen does? I just think it's a hilarious that there's a bunch of people out there who hate on PSAS every chance they get.
lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 lx_theo

JohnnyCageMK

All you did was name dead franchises and MGS doesn't really count for this since its Raiden and not Snake. Big Daddy being in is very random since Bioshock is a multiplat that's not really associated with any platform more than the other.

Most of those "dead" franchises have a hoard of fans consistently asking for new games in the series. Try again.
mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 mems_1224
[QUOTE="lx_theo"][QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="lx_theo"] Says the person who plays Halo! :lol:

Nope, its mediocre. So I proclaimed! (Mocking your logic, since you're not smart enough to figure that out)

nah, except i have a point. the no stars lineup is pretty crappy made up of a bunch of mediocre characters. your point is just a flat out lie and a bad attempt at making some sort of point.
JohnnyCageMK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 JohnnyCageMK

[QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="_Cadbury_"]Look at all the haters flooding the thread :lol: I love how invested people are in a game they won't even buy. _Cadbury_

Why would I care what kuraimen does? I just think it's a hilarious that there's a bunch of people out there who hate on PSAS every chance they get.

Cows are only hyping it A. No one expects this game to be any good.

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 kuraimen
[QUOTE="_Cadbury_"][QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="_Cadbury_"]Look at all the haters flooding the thread :lol: I love how invested people are in a game they won't even buy.

They are jelly. Remember that they created a thread of which characters would appear on a 360 game like this lol. They are so desperate for new franchises it's almost sad.
lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 lx_theo
[QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="lx_theo"][QUOTE="mems_1224"] yes, what you claimed was logic was flawed, because it wasn't logic, just butthurt. clearly you took it personally. if you like crappy games then you only have yourself to blame dude. im mostly here talking about the crappy characters yet you choose to focus on my saying playstation fans are idiots. if thats not butthurt idk what is. enjoy your generic smash bros clone

clearly you took it seriously or else you wouldn't be focusing on that one thing. its a bad roster because its mostly crappy characters and characters people dont even remember.

I focused on that one thing because you gave no other semblance of rhyme or reason. Maybe if your arguments weren't just you proclaiming your opinions to be facts, you would be able to actually have a more thorough argument with anyone :lol:
JohnnyCageMK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 JohnnyCageMK

[QUOTE="JohnnyCageMK"]

[QUOTE="lx_theo"] That all you got? Proclaim their nobodies despite each having a considerable following and fanbase? Yep, thought as much.lx_theo

Most of those "dead" franchises have a hoard of fans consistently asking for new games in the series. Try again.

:lol: you mean a dozen people on a petition getting really loud? Franchises only die due to poor sales. Ratchet, Sly and Jak were never that popular brah. They barely sold anything on a system that had 150 million users.

NoirLamia777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#89 NoirLamia777
Member since 2012 • 3180 Posts

It's not even exclusive so no one should be upset by this game really.

on-sight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 on-sight
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I love you Sony

lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 lx_theo
[QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="lx_theo"][QUOTE="mems_1224"] which isn't a mediocre franchise. its critically acclaimed and has a community that loves and supports it. unlike all sony games.

nah, except i have a point. the no stars lineup is pretty crappy made up of a bunch of mediocre characters. your point is just a flat out lie and a bad attempt at making some sort of point.

You mad? Halo is SO mediocre. Not even worth thinking about. All the people who play it are blind idiots! (Still mocking your CONTINUED use of this logic as proof of your point)
lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 lx_theo

JohnnyCageMK

:lol: you mean a dozen people on a petition getting really loud? Franchises only die due to poor sales. Ratchet, Sly and Jak were never that popular brah. They barely sold anything on a system that had 150 million users.

Sales argument again. Okay then, I CoD is the only game worth buying for anyone.
lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 lx_theo

[QUOTE="_Cadbury_"][QUOTE="mems_1224"] kinda like kuraimen and all the cows in any thread with halo on it? ;)JohnnyCageMK

You do realize that the A votes are because people don't expect Gamespot to give it a fair chance?

Nah, of course you don't! Why would you bother thinking it through.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 mems_1224

I focused on that one thing because you gave no other semblance of rhyme or reason. Maybe if your arguments weren't just you proclaiming your opinions to be facts, you would be able to actually have a more thorough argument with anyone :lol:lx_theo

wait, whos proclaiming opinions to be facts?

[QUOTE="JohnnyCageMK"] Where are the good ones? lx_theo
As usual, your butthurt puts you in a situation in which you cannot argue. They all are. That is the fact of the matter.

:lol: hypocrite

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 mems_1224
[QUOTE="lx_theo"][QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="lx_theo"] Nope, its mediocre. So I proclaimed! (Mocking your logic, since you're not smart enough to figure that out)

You mad? Halo is SO mediocre. Not even worth thinking about. All the people who play it are blind idiots! (Still mocking your CONTINUED use of this logic as proof of your point)

again, showing yourself to be a true hypocrite.
lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 lx_theo

wait, whos proclaiming opinions to be facts?

[QUOTE="lx_theo"][QUOTE="JohnnyCageMK"] Where are the good ones? mems_1224

:lol: hypocrite

Sorry, I'm saying there is a significant fanbase for each? That's not really an opinion. I'm not even a fan of each of those franchises that has them, if you really want to argue its my opinion. Then again... THE PROCLAIMER HAS DECREED SO! IT MUST BE TRUE! :lol:

lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 lx_theo
[QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="lx_theo"][QUOTE="mems_1224"] nah, except i have a point. the no stars lineup is pretty crappy made up of a bunch of mediocre characters. your point is just a flat out lie and a bad attempt at making some sort of point.

again, showing yourself to be a true hypocrite.

Mocking your logic makes me a hypocrite? :lol: Read before you post, buddy.
JohnnyCageMK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 JohnnyCageMK

[QUOTE="JohnnyCageMK"]

[QUOTE="_Cadbury_"] Why would I care what kuraimen does? I just think it's a hilarious that there's a bunch of people out there who hate on PSAS every chance they get.lx_theo

You do realize that the A votes are because people don't expect Gamespot to give it a fair chance?

Nah, of course you don't! Why would you bother thinking it through.

:lol: already making excuses for this flop.

Blake135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 Blake135
Member since 2008 • 3994 Posts

Err no Give me Spyro and Crash..then I might care otherwise this is *nice* for people that get the game early.

JohnnyCageMK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 JohnnyCageMK

[QUOTE="JohnnyCageMK"]

[QUOTE="lx_theo"] Most of those "dead" franchises have a hoard of fans consistently asking for new games in the series. Try again.lx_theo

Sales argument again. Okay then, I CoD is the only game worth buying for anyone.

A game doesn't have to sell CoD numbers to be a success. Most of Sony's 1st party exclusives just flatout bomb in sales tho. This is a fact.