Two new characters revealed for PS All Stars

• 159 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BPoole96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 BPoole96
Member since 2008 • 22818 Posts

Link

Kat from Gravity Rush and Emmett from Starhawk. I would hardly classify these as "All Stars" considering they were just introduced this year and neither game did very well. Still, these characters will be free for everyone once they are released (but only if you download them within the first two weeks, after that, they will cost money).

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52426 Posts
Will there be a good and evil version of those?
JohnnyCageMK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 JohnnyCageMK
Member since 2012 • 4365 Posts

They don't call it no stars for nothing.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60711 Posts
Awww yeah, Pedal to the metal muther fuking thrill ride..CONFIRMED. Sony is delivering once again. Thank you Sony and thank you for the free DLC. Special shout out to Kaz because I haven't given him one in awhile. Thank you Kaz..
magiciandude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 magiciandude
Member since 2004 • 9667 Posts

Still, these characters will be free for everyone once they are released

BPoole96

Awesome-

(but only if you download them within the first two weeks, after that, they will cost money).

BPoole96

Fúck...

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts
sooo....more filler? :P
JohnnyCageMK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 JohnnyCageMK

[QUOTE="BPoole96"]

magiciandude

Awesome-

(but only if you download them within the first two weeks, after that, they will cost money).

BPoole96

Fúck...

That's because this game will be sitting in the $10 bargain bin with Starhawk and Twisted Metal in 2 weeks.

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 PSP107
Member since 2007 • 18796 Posts
lol its only free the 1st few weeks. Nice Marketing Sony.
BPoole96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 BPoole96

[QUOTE="BPoole96"]

magiciandude

Awesome-

BPoole96

Fúck...

Even if you don't have the game, you will still be able to download them for free. Once you have the game, just go to your downloads list and redownload them and the'll be there. Kind of weird that they would only make these free for a limited time.

Arach666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#10 Arach666
Member since 2009 • 23286 Posts
sooo....more filler? :Pmems_1224
Clearly,first time I heard about those "stars" lol.
magiciandude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11 magiciandude
Member since 2004 • 9667 Posts

[QUOTE="magiciandude"]

Awesome-

[QUOTE="BPoole96"]

BPool96

Fúck...

Even if you don't have the game, you will still be able to download them for free. Once you have the game, just go to your downloads list and redownload them and the'll be there. Kind of weird that they would only make these free for a limited time.

Hmm, well.

Why not?

Avatar image for Master_ShakeXXX
Master_ShakeXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 142

#13 Master_ShakeXXX
Member since 2008 • 13361 Posts

This game reminds me of shows like Celebrity Rehab and Celebrity Fit Club. They have the word "celebrity" in the title but they never actually have any celebs in them. Just old, fat, stoned and drunk has-beens. That's what comes to mind when I think of PS All Stars... :lol:

JohnnyCageMK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 JohnnyCageMK

This game reminds me of shows like Celebrity Rehab and Celebrity Fit Club. They have the word "celebrity" in the title but they never actually have any celebs in them. Just old, fat, stoned and drunk has-beens. That's what comes to mind when I think of PS All Stars... :lol:

Master_ShakeXXX

Well Screech was at least a big star at one time. Can't say the same for anybody in this game.

PressXtoJump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 PressXtoJump
Member since 2012 • 1484 Posts
just like sony, always including....the little guys....
PlazmaClone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 PlazmaClone
Member since 2012 • 252 Posts

JohnnyCageMK
Why do you hate PS3 when you own a PS3 and XBOX360? Most people hate a console with their guts because they dont own it.I dont understand lemmings... Anyways this game will be great
vashkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 135

User Lists: 25

#17 vashkey
Member since 2005 • 33781 Posts
[QUOTE="JohnnyCageMK"]

PlazmaClone
Why do you hate PS3 when you own a PS3 and XBOX360? Most people hate a console with their guts because they dont own it.I dont understand lemmings... Anyways this game will be great

Same reason all the cows who claim they had/have a 360 hate it? I have a PS3 and while I don't hate it I do feel like it was a complete waste of money. Hardly any different from the 360 and MGS4 is really the only PS3 exclusive I've been impressed by/enjoyed.
mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 mems_1224
[QUOTE="PlazmaClone"][QUOTE="JohnnyCageMK"]

vashkey

Same reason all the cows who claim they had/have a 360 hate it? I have a PS3 and while I don't hate it I do feel like it was a complete waste of money. Hardly any different from the 360 and MGS4 is really the only PS3 exclusive I've been impressed by/enjoyed.

thats how i feel. except i was extremely let down by MGS4. that was the only reason i wanted a ps3 :(
JohnnyCageMK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 JohnnyCageMK

[QUOTE="JohnnyCageMK"]

PlazmaClone

Other than the Uncharted campaigns I haven't had any fun with it at all. I've played demos of just about everything and there's really nothing I want to buy. I also got GT5 and its nowhere near as good as Forza IMO.

BPoole96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 BPoole96

[QUOTE="PlazmaClone"][QUOTE="JohnnyCageMK"]

JohnnyCageMK

Other than the Uncharted campaigns I haven't had any fun with it at all. I've played demos of just about everything and there's really nothing I want to buy. I also got GT5 and its nowhere near as good as Forza IMO.

Give the Infamous games a shot. They're pretty good

jman1553

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 jman1553
Member since 2009 • 1332 Posts
PlayStation All Stars = PlayStation Advertisement Stars. Seriously, this is shameful. The game should be about PLAYSTATION ALL STARS, not "THIRD PARTY GAME COMING OUT NEXT YEAR. PLS BUY."
vashkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 135

User Lists: 25

#22 vashkey
Member since 2005 • 33781 Posts
[QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="vashkey"][QUOTE="PlazmaClone"] Why do you hate PS3 when you own a PS3 and XBOX360? Most people hate a console with their guts because they dont own it.I dont understand lemmings... Anyways this game will be great

thats how i feel. except i was extremely let down by MGS4. that was the only reason i wanted a ps3 :(

I really liked it. The only thing I didn't really like were how the Beauty and the Beast Corps were handled.
lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 lx_theo
Member since 2010 • 6211 Posts

PlayStation All Stars = PlayStation Advertisement Stars. Seriously, this is shameful. The game should be about PLAYSTATION ALL STARS, not "THIRD PARTY GAME COMING OUT NEXT YEAR. PLS BUY."jman1553
Both are first party games and characters. Kat is easily one of the most requested characters from the fanbase, too.

Advertisement, all right.

jman1553

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 jman1553
Member since 2009 • 1332 Posts

[QUOTE="jman1553"]PlayStation All Stars = PlayStation Advertisement Stars.
Seriously, this is shameful. The game should be about PLAYSTATION ALL STARS, not "THIRD PARTY GAME COMING OUT NEXT YEAR. PLS BUY."lx_theo
Both are first party games. Kat is easily one of the most requested characters from the fanbase, too.

I understand, but it's obvious they're in the game for advertisement purposes primarily. That's what this game is for. If it wasn't, we would have had Cloud, Sora, Spyro, Crash, and Dante would be his original version.

Rocker6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Rocker6
Member since 2009 • 13358 Posts

sooo....more filler? :Pmems_1224

lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 lx_theo

[QUOTE="lx_theo"][QUOTE="jman1553"]PlayStation All Stars = PlayStation Advertisement Stars.
Seriously, this is shameful. The game should be about PLAYSTATION ALL STARS, not "THIRD PARTY GAME COMING OUT NEXT YEAR. PLS BUY."jman1553

Both are first party games. Kat is easily one of the most requested characters from the fanbase, too.

I understand, but it's obvious they're in the game for advertisement purposes primarily. That's what this game is for. If it wasn't, we would have had Cloud, Sora, Spyro, Crash, and Dante would be his original version.

Cloud, Sora, Crash, and Spyro have more to do with Sony not being willing to pay the licensing fees they want for the characters. With their recent issues with sales of games, its not surprising that they are hesitant to put down some money for those names. If the game sells well, I fully expect for at least some of them to get in as DLC. As for Dante, that was Capcom's decision in its entirety. Superbot is largely at the whim of the IP holders in that regard.
Capitan_Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Capitan_Kid
Member since 2009 • 6700 Posts
The domination continues. Kat was a highly requested character. Glad to see her. Lol at Lemmings hating because they suck at fighting games
JohnnyCageMK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 JohnnyCageMK

The domination continues. Kat was a highly requested character. Glad to see her. Lol at Lemmings hating because they suck at fighting gamesCapitan_Kid

Highly requested by all 7 Vita owners lol

Capitan_Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Capitan_Kid
Member since 2009 • 6700 Posts

[QUOTE="Capitan_Kid"]The domination continues. Kat was a highly requested character. Glad to see her. Lol at Lemmings hating because they suck at fighting gamesJohnnyCageMK

Highly requested by all 7 Vita owners lol

Calm the butthurt bro. Dont need a vita to see the potential in a character from a cool game with cool mechanics. Her fighting style's gonna be interesting.
TwistedShade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 TwistedShade
Member since 2012 • 3139 Posts

Personally I found Gravity Rush, highly underrated it was a really good game by itself and even better for a portable.

Avatar image for FeedOnATreeFrog
FeedOnATreeFrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 FeedOnATreeFrog
Member since 2009 • 792 Posts

Dropping buildings from the sky? Awesome.

Puckhog04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Puckhog04
Member since 2003 • 22814 Posts

More characters is fine my me.

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts
just like sony, always including....the little guys....PressXtoJump
They are nice like that.
mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 mems_1224
[QUOTE="PressXtoJump"]just like sony, always including....the little guys....kuraimen
They are nice like that.

im still waiting for them to announce all the all star characters :?
rikkustrife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 rikkustrife
Member since 2006 • 1174 Posts

You can download them without the game right, so even if i do not buy the game within 2 weeks, i can still get them for free?

lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 lx_theo

[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="PressXtoJump"]just like sony, always including....the little guys....mems_1224
They are nice like that.

I wonder when you realize that the only real roster complaints from Playstation fans (yeah, the ones this game was made for) is that they left out characters, not that they don't like the current roster. Probably never.

JohnnyCageMK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 JohnnyCageMK

[QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] They are nice like that.lx_theo

I wonder when you realize that the only real roster complaints from Playstation fans (yeah, the ones this game was made for) is that they left out characters, not that they don't like the current roster. Probably never.

They left out all the good ones.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 mems_1224

[QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] They are nice like that.lx_theo

yea, but playstation fans are blind idiots who will play anything sony gives them. that doesn't make it good. it doesnt change the fact that the name of the game is misleading. it has all stars in the title and i have yet to see any.
lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 lx_theo

[QUOTE="lx_theo"]

[QUOTE="mems_1224"] im still waiting for them to announce all the all star characters :? JohnnyCageMK

Cole, Nathan Drake, Ratchet, Jak, Sly, Kratos, Sackboy, Spike, Sir Dan, Big Daddy, Sweet Tooth, Parappa, and a lot more characters loved by their fans. You done yet with your terrible attempts yet?
lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 lx_theo
[QUOTE="lx_theo"]

[QUOTE="mems_1224"] im still waiting for them to announce all the all star characters :? mems_1224

yea, but playstation fans are blind idiots who will play anything sony gives them. that doesn't make it good. it doesnt change the fact that the name of the game is misleading. it has all stars in the title and i have yet to see any.

So their bad because you hate the fanbase for no good reason? Try a different approach.
JohnnyCageMK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 JohnnyCageMK

[QUOTE="JohnnyCageMK"]

[QUOTE="lx_theo"] I wonder when you realize that the only real roster complaints from Playstation fans (yeah, the ones this game was made for) is that they left out characters, not that they don't like the current roster. Probably never.

lx_theo

Cole, Nathan Drake, Ratchet, Jak, Sly, Kratos, Sackboy, Spike, Sir Dan, Big Daddy, Sweet Tooth, Parappa, and a lot more characters loved by their fans. You done yet with your terrible attempts yet?

Where are the good ones?

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts
[QUOTE="lx_theo"]

[QUOTE="mems_1224"] im still waiting for them to announce all the all star characters :? mems_1224

At least we get more than three rehashes every year and free online. If cows are idiots lems are in a whole other idiocy level.
mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 mems_1224
[QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="lx_theo"] I wonder when you realize that the only real roster complaints from Playstation fans (yeah, the ones this game was made for) is that they left out characters, not that they don't like the current roster. Probably never.lx_theo

So their bad because you hate the fanbase for no good reason? Try a different approach.

thats not what i said at all. you should probably learn to read instead of trying to put words in other people's mouths.
lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 lx_theo

[QUOTE="lx_theo"][QUOTE="JohnnyCageMK"]

JohnnyCageMK

Where are the good ones?

As usual, your butthurt puts you in a situation in which you cannot argue. They all are. That is the fact of the matter.
JohnnyCageMK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 JohnnyCageMK

[QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="lx_theo"] I wonder when you realize that the only real roster complaints from Playstation fans (yeah, the ones this game was made for) is that they left out characters, not that they don't like the current roster. Probably never.

kuraimen

At least we get more than three rehashes every year and free online. If cows are idiots lems are in a whole other idiocy level.

PS3's 2012 lineup is sitting in bargain bins because they all bombed.

Kashiwaba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Kashiwaba
Member since 2005 • 8059 Posts

Kate is a good addition this needs more female characters and kate got a really unique fighting style but the other one i really don't know lol

JohnnyCageMK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 JohnnyCageMK

[QUOTE="JohnnyCageMK"]

[QUOTE="lx_theo"] Cole, Nathan Drake, Ratchet, Jak, Sly, Kratos, Sackboy, Spike, Sir Dan, Big Daddy, Sweet Tooth, Parappa, and a lot more characters loved by their fans. You done yet with your terrible attempts yet?lx_theo

Where are the good ones?

As usual, your butthurt puts you in a situation in which you cannot argue. They all are. That is the fact of the matter.

Drake is cool but the rest? :lol:

When Raiden is the 2nd best character you know the roster is bad.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 mems_1224
[QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="lx_theo"] I wonder when you realize that the only real roster complaints from Playstation fans (yeah, the ones this game was made for) is that they left out characters, not that they don't like the current roster. Probably never.kuraimen

:lol: i have every system, i have yet to find a reason to turn on my ps3 this year. enjoy playing your ripoffs, ill be playing real games
mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 mems_1224
[QUOTE="JohnnyCageMK"]

[QUOTE="lx_theo"] Cole, Nathan Drake, Ratchet, Jak, Sly, Kratos, Sackboy, Spike, Sir Dan, Big Daddy, Sweet Tooth, Parappa, and a lot more characters loved by their fans. You done yet with your terrible attempts yet?lx_theo

Where are the good ones?

nah, thats not really a fact. that lineup is pretty pitiful
lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 lx_theo
[QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="lx_theo"][QUOTE="mems_1224"] yea, but playstation fans are blind idiots who will play anything sony gives them. that doesn't make it good. it doesnt change the fact that the name of the game is misleading. it has all stars in the title and i have yet to see any.

thats not what i said at all. you should probably learn to read instead of trying to put words in other people's mouths.

You called all Sony fans blind idiots. You're generalizing. People only put forth illogical arguments like generalizations when they dislike the group they are generalizing. Your language here and general history leads to very obvious conclusion that the extent you dislike Sony fans is the extent of hate. If you really think those generalizations are true, then that's only more proof that your hatred for them has influenced you that much. I know you'll try to put this idea down as untrue, but it is very logical and has a high likeliness of being true, whether you like it or not. Sorry if I can put two and two together and you apparently are incapable of that.