Titanfall looks alright, but lets not act like...

• 131 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#101 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

vs

yup... falling skyscrapers are definitely better than jumping on a mech

campzor

I get to enjoy both on my Xbox

:cool:

Good time to be a gamer

Granny_Spanked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102 Granny_Spanked
Member since 2013 • 1341 Posts
[QUOTE="Granny_Spanked"][QUOTE="XboxStache"] Were you there? Or are you another COW pulling a statement out it's ass? Here's a fact, Titanfall looked so amazing at E3 and already has a record given awards...imagine when it's done. Still mad over that lackluster Sony conference? XboxStache
Monsieur is far from a cow, you're just another idot alt lem account plaguing gamespot.

Well...you'd know your boyfriend better than I...amirite?

Lol, you're the one who listed your favorite users on gamespot. Anyone who's been on SW would know he is not a cow, since your an alt I figured you would know, but I guess not.
Murderstyle75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 Murderstyle75
Member since 2011 • 4412 Posts
[QUOTE="Krelian-co"]

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

Point being they did make decent hardware.

Owned :cool:

AncientDozer

as clearly shown by the rrod fiasco, reliable hardware indeed.

i would say owned, but thats like the normal rule in every thread you argue with me, but hey enjoy playing with your low end graphics card, dat underclocked low end 7750 awesomeness :lol:

The point is THIS - Microsoft can and DOES make reliable equipment. The RROD was an unfortunate anomaly. Why is this relevant? Your entire argument was framed around the notion that Microsoft couldn't when clearly the original Xbox was very rugged and reliable.

Explain the Thomson issue then.
MercenaryMafia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 MercenaryMafia
Member since 2011 • 2917 Posts
Another Titanfall thread...........try harder lems.
Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50712 Posts

You idiots on both side of the fence are blowing this game up for no reason.  Just shut the hell up about it.  It's not a big deal.

DrRockso87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#106 DrRockso87
Member since 2010 • 2647 Posts

Agreed. No offense to Titanfall but it just doesn't look that interesting. I mean, sure, yeah, jetpacks, giant mechs, wall jumping, etc. Looks cool I guess but they lost me as soon as they said "no single-player".

Personally, I think Tom Clancy's The Division and Destiny look much better.

Murderstyle75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 Murderstyle75
Member since 2011 • 4412 Posts

Agreed. No offense to Titanfall but it just doesn't look that interesting. I mean, sure, yeah, jetpacks, giant mechs, wall jumping, etc. Looks cool I guess but they lost me as soon as they said "no single-player".

Personally, I think Tom Clancy's The Division and Destiny look much better.

DrRockso87
As they lost most people. No single player was a really dumb move if they hope to make the IP successful. Multiplayer only titles never do well on a console. Not even Battlefield could and it took a single player campaign to actually start seeing sales.
Avatar image for Infinite_Access
Infinite_Access

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#108 Infinite_Access
Member since 2007 • 2483 Posts

BF4 needs to release a DLC overskin similar to Farcry 3: Blood Dragon... that is futuristic. It should have mech and just blow this game out of the water. Thank me later DICE.

edit: a multiplayer reskin similar to what they did in BC2. 

NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 NaveedLife
Member since 2010 • 17179 Posts

BF4 needs to release a DLC overskin similar to Farcry 3: Blood Dragon... that is futuristic. It should have mech and just blow this game out of the water. Thank me later DICE.

edit: a multiplayer reskin similar to what they did in BC2. 

Infinite_Access

Even though Modern is my favorite setting for BF, I would love to see a 2143 expansion.

blangenakker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 blangenakker
Member since 2006 • 3240 Posts
*ahem* Battlefield 2142
mavven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

#111 mavven
Member since 2005 • 560 Posts

xkik.jpg

You were saying? :cool:

RR360DD
Was the game playable at e3 kiosks??!!!
RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 RR360DD
[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

xkik.jpg

mavven

Yup :cool:
Malta_1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Malta_1980
Member since 2008 • 11890 Posts

I'll be getting both... 

mavven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 mavven
[QUOTE="mavven"][QUOTE="RR360DD"]

xkik.jpg

RR360DD

I'm sorry but I find only the demo gameplay on the internet. Can u post a link where we can see someone play it at the kiosk?
Lambent7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 Lambent7
Member since 2008 • 926 Posts

xkik.jpg

RR360DD

Ahhhh no it wasn't all they had was a multiplayer showing ith the same gameplay. The game wasn't playable. There you go talking out your ass again.

Lambent7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 Lambent7
Member since 2008 • 926 Posts
[QUOTE="mavven"][QUOTE="RR360DD"][QUOTE="mavven"] Was the game playable at e3 kiosks??!!!

I'm sorry but I find only the demo gameplay on the internet. Can u post a link where we can see someone play it at the kiosk?

The game wasn't playable...so pretty much the game won all these fancy awards with no one touching the game at all. Calling BS. That is some serious money hatting by MS there.
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29834 Posts
Another Titanfall thread...........try harder lems.MercenaryMafia
It wasn't a lem who created the thread.
RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 RR360DD

[QUOTE="RR360DD"][QUOTE="mavven"] Was the game playable at e3 kiosks??!!!Lambent7

Ahhhh no it wasn't all they had was a multiplayer showing ith the same gameplay. The game wasn't playable. There you go talking out your ass again.

It was playable you tit

:lol:

Owned

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

[QUOTE="Lambent7"]

[QUOTE="RR360DD"] Yup :cool:RR360DD

It was playable you tit

Owned

there is an overall lack of evidence in your guys' statements

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 RR360DD

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

[QUOTE="Lambent7"] Ahhhh no it wasn't all they had was a multiplayer showing ith the same gameplay. The game wasn't playable. There you go talking out your ass again.

lostrib

It was playable you tit

Owned

http://www.gamecriticsawards.com/

"Each year the Game Critics Awards present its Best of E3 Awards. These awards recognize the games that will shape the future of interactive entertainment, as demonstrated via hands-on playable form at the E3 Expo in Los Angeles, CA. This year's E3 was held June 11-13, 2013. "

That was one of the criteria for a game to be nominated - it had to have been playable. You guys can't find any youtube vids because it was playable behind closed doors.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 Chutebox

[QUOTE="lostrib"]

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

It was playable you tit

Owned

RR360DD

"Each year the Game Critics Awards present its Best of E3 Awards. These awards recognize the games that will shape the future of interactive entertainment, as demonstrated via hands-on playable form at the E3 Expo in Los Angeles, CA. This year's E3 was held June 11-13, 2013. "

That was one of the criteria for a game to be nominated - it had to have been playable. You guys can't find any youtube vids because it was playable behind closed doors.

That's not a kiosk
xxxLUGZxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 xxxLUGZxxx
Member since 2011 • 511 Posts

I don't know, as a gamer that's probably going with a PS4, I have to admit that Titanfall looks awesome. It may not have the most "next-gen" graphics, but it looks like a blast to play. In reality, if this were multiplat day 1, PS4 fans would be going ga ga over it. 

Fortunatley though, I can still play this on PC if I decide to go with a PS4. So I'll be playing this either way :D

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 RR360DD

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

[QUOTE="lostrib"]

Chutebox

That's not a kiosk

He asked if it was playable in reply to my picture showing all the awards

Okay, no kiosk. But it was playable, and after playing it the critics were just blown away by the game and subsequently gave it all those awards. :cool:

mavven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 mavven

[QUOTE="Chutebox"][QUOTE="RR360DD"]

RR360DD

That's not a kiosk

Okay, no kiosk. But it was playable, and after playing it the critics were just blown away by the game and subsequently gave it all those awards. :cool:

Ok! I get it! They showed again the demo to the CRITICS and then the demo got all those awards even if it was not playable to the public. I thought a game needs to be playable to get at least two of those awards. Pity it didn't get "Demo of the Show" award. Anyway that game got some cool ideas but remember tthat you are hyping a Demo.
RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 RR360DD

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

[QUOTE="Chutebox"] That's not a kioskmavven

Ok! I get it! They showed again the demo to the CRITICS and then the demo got all those awards even if it was not playable to the public. I thought a game needs to be playable to get at least two of those awards. Pity it didn't get "Demo of the Show" award. Anyway that game got some cool ideas but remember tthat you are hyping a Demo.

No they didn't just show the demo, it was playable behind doors. It was playable. The E3 awards panel all played the game and loved it :cool:

Also, E3 isn't an event for the public, its for people in the industry. So no it certainly was not playable to the public. Nothing was at E3.

Lach0121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#126 Lach0121
Member since 2007 • 11796 Posts

Im actually quite interested in a game like this. 

I was against the Xbone at first, but if they can truly deliver (even half) on the cloud, and what it could do for gameplay. Then I would be interested in keeping an eye on this xbone. Although its definitely a wait, and see routine for this.

I am just glad it is coming to PC so I can still enjoy the game, while I wait, and see what the two 'next' gen consoles truly offer. 

I just hope its well optimized for pc, and gets all the AI goodies that the xbone is supposedly gonna get.

mavven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 mavven

RR360DD

No they didn't just show the demo, it was playable behind doors. It was playable. The E3 awards panel all played the game and loved it :cool:

Also, E3 isn't an event for the public, its for people in the industry. So no it certainly was not playable to the public. Nothing was at E3.

So you can't get more info if it was the same demo or not?! The behind the door to Killzone and Destiny for example, were just the same videos shown at the conferences but with comments from the developers representatives. Let's hope THESE critics played some of Titanfall and not just blown away by the great words used by the ReSpawn team.
XboxStache

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 XboxStache
Member since 2013 • 1530 Posts
[QUOTE="Granny_Spanked"][QUOTE="XboxStache"][QUOTE="Granny_Spanked"] Monsieur is far from a cow, you're just another idot alt lem account plaguing gamespot.

Well...you'd know your boyfriend better than I...amirite?

Lol, you're the one who listed your favorite users on gamespot. Anyone who's been on SW would know he is not a cow, since your an alt I figured you would know, but I guess not.

Maybe I don't particularly care for Monsieur. Maybe I don't give a shit what he says. Maybe I'm tired of fakeboy Lems who considered a switch after E3! Don't toss your pissy attitude around just because you're diddling his grapefruits. You sir are an idiot.
Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 Chutebox

RR360DD

You sure bout that? Pretty sure the floor is for the public, as well as conferences.
RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 RR360DD

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

[QUOTE="mavven"] Ok! I get it! They showed again the demo to the CRITICS and then the demo got all those awards even if it was not playable to the public. I thought a game needs to be playable to get at least two of those awards. Pity it didn't get "Demo of the Show" award. Anyway that game got some cool ideas but remember tthat you are hyping a Demo.Chutebox

You sure bout that? Pretty sure the floor is for the public, as well as conferences.

Pretty sure they changed that in recent years to just industry people, maybe I'm wrong but I thought it was just things like Gamescom that were for the public

Lach0121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#131 Lach0121
Member since 2007 • 11796 Posts

[QUOTE="Chutebox"][QUOTE="RR360DD"]

RR360DD

Pretty sure they changed that in recent years to just industry people, maybe I'm wrong but I thought it was just things like Gamescom that were for the public

I am not entirely sure, however I know that a few years ago it use to be much more inclusive... With way more people attending. The recent few years have had a much smaller showing, with a lot fewer people. 

Could be mainly for those in the industry.